2. Netherlands hotel reviews
  3. Noord-Holland hotel reviews
  4. Amsterdam hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hotel Atlantis Amsterdam

Reviews of Hotel Atlantis Amsterdam This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Ceintuurbaan 215, Oud Zuid, 1074 CV Amsterdam, Netherlands

#306 of 441 hotels in Amsterdam

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 20, 2019

Friendly helpful staff dealt with our issue quickly and...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony

Can’t say there was anything we didn’t like about the hotel especially It is a bit further out of centrum than our usual trips but it made for a nice quiet trip

Friendly helpful staff dealt with our issue quickly and professionally Clean towels and sheets everyday

• Reviewed: January 17, 2019

Friendly, good location

Walls were thin and the smell of vinegar was disgusting from cleaning the bathroom. Some of the walls were damaged and dirty. Room was small.

Staff were friendly, blackout blinds and comfortable bed made for a great sleep. Location was really good, lovely walk to the centre and tram was just across the street. Local markets around the corner. Although the walls were thin not many loud people in the hotel as it is far enough from the noisy nightlife.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

I could walk straight from the room into the garden, not...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony

I could walk straight from the room into the garden, not having to go to the front of the hotel every time. The staff very extremely friendly and welcoming! Will definitely be staying again!

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

It was a great trip with my mates.
    • Quadruple Room

Shower was either way too hot or way too cold very hard to adjust to the right temperature.

It was a great trip with my mates.The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, also no bother what so ever handling a group of lads partying. Room was left in a mess some mornings but when we returned daily it was cleaned up quite good.Only downfall was I would have liked my sheets to be changed atleast once during my stay but can’t complain too much because we still got excellent value for money.Also don’t recommend shopping in small local shops they will rob you!! Spar supermarket is about a 5-10min walk and well worth the walk if you prefer to budget and not be robbed. Thank you to all staff, will most definitely be back to stay again!!

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

Good location but hotel need some renovation
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony

You can hear the other rooms, no separation on the balcony between room neighboor, room a bit small

Bed very comfortable, allowed to smoke on balcony only

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

Watch out for the deposit
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony

They took a €100 deposit without notice so I was shocked to notice it missing out my account, We left the room in a good state so that we would get the deposit back and I was told it would be 4-5 days until I get it back. 10 days later I’m still waiting.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

adequate for 1 or two nites if your activieties took you out for the day not a room to relax in

rooms were very small and dated. Had to bend over to walk pass the end of the bed. Wallpaper begining to peel. weird decor.

Location was good. Waling distance to restruants, produce stores and shopping.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2018

If it wasn't for the hammering in my room during the day I would have rated everything as a top.

I did not like that there was hammering during the daytime in the rooms next to my room. Whenever I try to take a nap after all of my sightseeing the hammering was incredibly disruptive. I think I should get a discount on my next stay at this hotel because I thought it was a wonderful hotel in a great location. I would love to stay there again however the hammering was an incredible nuisance.

I thought the staff was excellent! They were always incredibly helpful.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2018

Very good location, close to Crypt Market and several stores...

Not as clean as I would like, but ok. Elevator was very slow. Place to store baggage was open and didn’t have anyone around to watch or lock it.

Very good location, close to Crypt Market and several stores and cafes. Pretty decent size triple room.

• Reviewed: December 22, 2018

It was good value for the money we paid

The cleaner was not very thorough. She forgot to empty out rubbish. bin for two days We had to tell her Also the room was very small and had nowhere to put our suitcases. We had to stand them up against the wall and put them on the bed to open and take clothes out.

It was close to the shops, tram around corner to take to the city. We walked it was about half hour Near by a market the

• Reviewed: December 15, 2018

Everything about this property is excellent the staff...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony

Nothing everything was spot on.

Everything about this property is excellent the staff,location,cleanliness and all the local amenities and to top it off the walk to the red light (Central) Amsterdam was a nice and enjoyable walk.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Very good

With 4 of us staying in 1 room we could of done with 2 keys instead of 1 key to the room

Friendly staff, good location with local take away shops and coffeeshops, the balcony was a bonus aswel

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

The room was perfect, we were delighted when we got to the...

Nothing everything was perfect.

The room was perfect, we were delighted when we got to the hotel that they had upgraded us to a room with a balcony. Staff were very friendly & helped us with booking all our attractions.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Good clean room bonus of a balcony couldnt fault the place...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony

Cant find anything bad to say realy slightly out of town but nothing a tram ride cant fix

Good clean room bonus of a balcony couldnt fault the place staff couldnt do enuff very welcoming and pleasant

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

The property is great value, very clean and I’m going to go...

Was a little bit to far to walk to the town centre, however tram stop was directly outside the hotel which was £7:50 euros for 24hours and took approximately 7mins

The property is great value, very clean and I’m going to go back, staff were great we was a party of 20 or more and nothing was a problem,

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Walls were paper thin, could hear everything going on inside...

Walls were paper thin, could hear everything going on inside and outside the hotel, bathroom door locked itself for 6 hours until eventually someone sorted it, rooms was tiny... very basic but friendly staff

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Booking.

Booking.com might be the problem here: travelcompany: 2 adults, 2 children. The symbol in the room list shows the 4-people sign (2adults, 2childs). We arrive: one room with only 2 sleeping places! Hotel states its my fault.. This was the 100th booking. This never fails.. whos fault is it??

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Quite, affordable and very relaxed
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony

Hotel staff were amazing, a really quite hotel and you felt just like you was at home. Every time I visit Amsterdam this will be the hotel I will be staying at!

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Excellent!
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony

The hotel was really clean, staff were very friendly and helpful at any time we needed them. Excellent location for trams and walking. Would definitely stay here again on my next visit to Amsterdam!

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Dreadful!

I would never stay here again. It’s too far from the actual centre. It’s a no smoking hotel but staff sat smoking in the restaurant part. It is in desperate need of a lick of paint and the toilet smelt of sewers. Absolutely disgusting! I’d struggle to give it one star!

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

It will be the last choice to come again in this hotel

The leveling of the floor was like a slide. Even walking inthe room makes you dizzy The mattress kept falling every day tothe same side Wifi is absolutely horrible When they make the room sheets weren’t changed And the hotel is not tidy at all

The location. Andfriendly staff and bathroom

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

location as it is very easy to acess almost all the...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony

I would suggest to leave more tea bags and sugar in the room instaed of just 2 for a day :-)

location as it is very easy to acess almost all the attractions of amsterdam.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Great place but terrible wifi

The wifi from our room was terrible. I needed wifi to work on school and it was not suitable. It was very slow and when it did it would cut out after a few minutes.

Location was great! Lots of shops and stores nearby. The Albert Cuypmarkt was so close and right behind it.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Not good value for money!

Wall paper was peeling off the walls and had scuff marks. The room was small and a 40 minute walk from the centre. Not worth the money.

Bathroom was nice with a powerful shower.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2018

Under the sea

Not a lot of space for luggage. Decor was dated and over the top. Kettle on table had no plug, had to boil on floor.

Location was great. Plenty of restaurants around. Beds were comfy.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Great location, good value for money, great place to sleep...

There was a water leakage from the shower that wasn't fixed and the receptionist forgot to wake us up before our flight (as was confirmed) but besides that, it was great!

Great location, good value for money, great place to sleep in the middle of the pijp.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Satisfied

Rooms are quite small, especially when travelling with a small child.

Very friendly personell. Good location and good connection to the center of town. Valet parking well organized but a little costly.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Tiny rooms, extremely hard to get around the room. Poor wifi on upper floors.

Great location. Close to all major sights. Transport is literally outside the door (trams are only 1 minute walk). Lots of shops to buy groceries and stuff.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

Excellent stay!

Location was a little bit far out from the centre but a simple 2 minute walk to the tram stop and you are 15 minutes away from the centre.

Great staff, great value for money and comfy beds!! Tv is a good size also.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

In the Pijp quarter ut wouldn't stay there again
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony

We got a room that is really dated (even for a 3 star hotel). the wall paper was white and dirty and really needing to be replaced. the floor carpet needs replacing as well as one can see it is worn down. The bathroom floor had some bits already missing while the towels/tub still had hair from other guests. Some of the towels had holes. The bed linen had some stains which wasn't pleasant. The bfast was ok but couldn't ask for scrambled eggs while boiled eggs were available. Ended up having bfast at different coffee shops - better value for money. The wifi worked well in the lobby but very poor in the room especially on a laptop.

If you want to be in Pijp quarter this is a good option. You have the tram just in front of the property. There also a good number of restaurants in walking distance. Hotel is of a good size. Bathroom of good size. People at reception are kind. The room was spacious which was an advantage.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Hotel Atlantis offered a nice stay for us.

Hotel Atlantis offered a nice stay for us. It was clean and nice. Room was located on the silent side, so we didn't hear much noise in the evening. The stuff was friendly and helpful. Also, it is located in a fairly close proximity to the centre with public transportation around the corner.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

I'd use this hotel again

It is an old converted building and the soundproofing between rooms and out to the hallway isn't as good as perhaps a modern hotel although my neighbours were not noisy so they didn't disturb me.

I liked that it was quiet and I had a balcony overlooking the back of the hotel; Also that a kettle with tea/coffee was provided and the shower was good. Air conditioning was also available in my room but I didn't need it this trip.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Near tram stops.

Reading lights above the bed didn’t work. They offered to try to fix, but that was not convenient.

Near tram stops. Available internet computer for boarding information.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Would stay here again, out of centre suitable for family
    • Quadruple Room

Would be nice to have a table, 2 chairs and umbrella on the balcony

Friendly staff, luggage room to store bags until check in, comfy beds, 2 minute walk from tram stop, out of centre so good place to stay with children (9 & 11). Only 15 mins from central station by tram. Didn’t have breakfast so can’t comment.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

the hotel is very clean, the staff are very friendly.

I had no issues at all

the hotel is very clean, the staff are very friendly. it's only a nice walk or a tram ride away from the main attractions. ive stayed on 2 occasions and I'm booked for the third.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Had a brilliant stay in Amsterdam, perfect accommodation and location choice.

We did get a little mouse in the room as we had the balcony door open but the hotel put us straight in another room. This would not stop us from staying there again.

The double room was a good size, comfy bed, tea/coffee facilities, hair dryer. Location was good not too far walk from anywhere but just outside so as not to have a lot of noise at night time.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Very good budget hotel. Staff good.

Ask for a quiet room as we had one facing the street and the trams run all night, so noisy. But I chose hotel for transport links.

We stayed in August 2018 and stay was very comfortable. Good value for money. Near tram stops to get to and from Airport and into the centre of Amsterdam.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

The hotel was adequate but the finishing touches needed tweeking. The ensuite was very nice.

Breakfast could have been better for 9 euros. The breakfast room was too small for number of people using. Coffee/hot watr machine had to be cleaned during breakfast resulting in no hot drinks being availale. The urn located beside the coffee/hot water machine could have had a small amount of water heated up. Alternatively a kettle could have been boiled. The bedside lights did not work in either of the rooms.

the location was good.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Amsterdam is a very beautiful city.

Room was rather small with a bathroom to match. Would have preferred a more central accommodation but prices there were much higher.

Amsterdam is a very beautiful city. Buzzing with activities and varied.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Comfortable and low-key

Room was clean and tidy, airconditioner helped to adjust room temperature suitable for sleeping. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was good (at least for my purposes).

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

The hotel is located in a nice location of Amsterdam, with a...

Stronger coffee :)

The hotel is located in a nice location of Amsterdam, with a Tram you can get to the center in 10 minutes, the check-in process was easy and the staff was great and fulfilled all our requirements. I recommend this hotel if you are traveling to Amsterdam.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Clean hotel. Great location

The road was really noisy, but, it is a main road, so to be expected. Wifi was slow. Being a bit picky, real cups in the room, rather than a small paper/disposable cups, would have been nice.

The location was ideal for our trip. Walking distance of the Uni and right by the wonderful de Pijp area. The room was clean and the staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

The staff were extremely helpful throughout our entire stay.

We would prefer a firmer bed.

The staff were extremely helpful throughout our entire stay. Wonderful welcome to organising a taxi to pick up our car. Location was fantastic, choice of 2 trams to city parts. Shopping and restaurants near by. The Italian restaurant a few doors down was brilliant, need to book.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Location was great !

Hotel owner/manager Chan was very rude and made a big deal when I went to the front desk to ask for toilet paper & more coffee , He told me it was not his job to re stock things for rooms and made such a fuss about it that I told him to forget about it as it was obviously too hard and I walked away , later that day we were locked out of our room as there was an “issue” which ended up being that they wanted to keep a copy of my credit card with no explanation why!! (Room had already been paid for and booked through booking.com so I don’t see why they needed a copy of my card) No bar fridge in room so couldn’t keep drinks cold . vending machine didn’t work so to get a cold drink had to walk to a store which was a huge inconvenience especially at night . Beds were two singles pushed together which was annoying as they kept separating through the night . Room was small and beds inconvenient for the price we paid !

Location was great !!

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

The hotel had a great location and the staff were really...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony

Our room was grubby . We did speak to reception and they were lovely and sorted out a couple of issues. The rooms are not as nice as the photos.

The hotel had a great location and the staff were really friendly.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

The room was too small, it is as if the bed and other...

The room was too small, it is as if the bed and other furnitures were squeezed into a tiny space. The small side tables next to your bed are not only small --even the phone doesn't fit--but also dangerous with their corners.. Last but not least, only plugs you have to charge your phone or to make coffee are standing in the most inconvenient part of the room: the wall facing your bed, 30cm away, and 30cm from the floor. you don't have any options but one to plug the kettle or your charger to this one and watch your steps if you need to move around the bed.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Can't complain.

There were a few bug bites after each night.

Excellent service. Atlantis has a fleet of bicycles which guests can rent for a low price and I highly recommend it. The staff gave good advice for daily activities, cafés and restaurants.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Lovely little hotel

I would of liked to have been closer to the centre but I suppose it did make us walk a lot so we saw more of Amsterdam

Beds were comfy and staff were polite and friendly. Nice little hotel.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Good value for money, close to lots of restaurants, 10 min...

Altough it was hotter than usual for Amsterdam 33 degrees C, room did not had AC so we had to open window and it was noisy. In normal weather it is just fine without AC.

Good value for money, close to lots of restaurants, 10 min away from museums or city center by tram, station at 3 4 min away from hotel.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

Good.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony

The WiFi was not strong. I used my data for the whole stay. Room was small and had 2 single beds instead of a double so kept slipping through the middle.

Room was clean, balcony to smoke on, fan in the room. Beds were comfy.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Like the location the tram stop is seconds away and tram...

The sockets in the room were at the bottom of the bed I had to put the kettle on the floor to boil it not really safe! maybe having proper cups instead of paper cups would boost your scores.

Like the location the tram stop is seconds away and tram number 4 takes you straight into the Amsterdam central

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Disappointing accommodation but Amsterdam was amazing
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony

I was disappointed that they provide paper cups and sticks of power milk & where they put the kettle was no where near a socket. When I asked for help at reception to book our shuttle to airport l was told they couldn't help me but I could use the computer, I'm not too good doing that which l explained.. still no response or help.

Location was very good

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Location,staff ,next door a great pub and Italian restaurant.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony

Property is clean and staff helpful.

Location,staff ,next door a great pub and Italian restaurant. Near public transport and the best market in Amsterdam.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

The hotel was OK to stay for 2 days but too small for a family with kids.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony

I did not like the procedure that they kept deposit which was 145 Euro even though I paid the full amount of my whole stay in the Hotel. They told me that this was a procedure and the money will be back to my account between 5 to 8 days and I got a little bit anxious about that. When I came back my country I got back the deposit after 5 days. I still think that this procedure is scary when you pay the whole amount of your stay. the room was really small, I felt like the bathroom and the bed were almost mixed.

The location is really good. You can take Tram which goes to the Hotel directly. The tram stop is 200 meters to the Hotel which is really good. Do not take the subway if you do not like to walk after whole day traveling in Amsterdam.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Delightful 3 day adventure in Amsterdam
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony

Absolutely nothing, everything was perfect

We loved the location, tram No. 4 is a 2 minute walk which will take you Rembrandt Square, Dam Square, Red Light District and Central Station. Quite a few little shops around. Staff were super helpful

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Group for stag do

With road closures at night a taxi home took longer than it should. Walk home would be 30 mins

Nice enough rooms, near the Heineken experience and city centre only a tram journey away

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Friendly staff, comfy beds.

The breakfast, poor selection, not fresh, poor service, too expensive. No air con at all, fan broke, hard to sleep in such hot conditions. Shower didn’t drain properly, flooded room, not great facilities

Friendly staff, comfy beds.

Great location!

Room was very small - good enough for a short stay though.

Great location! Just outside of the turist atractions but with easy access to them. De Pijp's narrow streets with popular local restaurants, pubs and cafes with sidewalk terraces nearby. Very convenient tram connections to various parts of the city. Rembrantplein within ca 20 mins walk. Metro station reasonably close as well. Very efficient and quiet air conditioning in the room - although our windows were facing a busy street, we enjoyed a good quality sleep.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

The hotel was clean, you'll get quickly in the city...

Some of the amenities should be renovated, especially in the bathroom, where there was mold

The hotel was clean, you'll get quickly in the city center, the tram station is very close, leading you to the railway station or city center. Nice breakfast and helpful staff

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Overall very happy with the stay.

The only thing was as it was quite warm had to leave the window open and the noise from the traffic on the road was a bit disturbing.

The room was very clean.Albert cuyp market,hop on hop off bus and boat,Heineken experience are just around the corner.Museum square is just 10mins walk from the Hotel.GVB tram line to central station is infront of the hotel.Staff at the reception are very helpful and friendly.Booked all our tickets from the reception.plenty of dinning options next to the hotel.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

It was a great place to stay. Very convenient and near the city (10 minutes away from the city).

The hotel staff are very nice and accommodating. They're very informative and helpful in suggesting places that you could go and visit around the city. The Balcony was perfect. After a long tiring day touring around the city, you're looking forward to stay in the hotel and relax. We extended 1 more day in the hotel because it was indeed a great experience. The fact that I love Amsterdam as well. :-)

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Staff were extremely helpful.

Down stairs toilet to get ready in after checkout was very small and was dirty.

Staff were extremely helpful. Great location and rooms were comfy and clean.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

OK but wouldn't stay again or recommend

The room was small and a bit dingy with hardly any room to get around. Plug sockets all in very weird places, next to the door and opposite the bed. TV did not get any signal so could not watch/ listen to anything when coming back to the room. Could do with decorating as the room looked a bit tacky.

It was in an OK location, about a 30 minute walk to Dam Central. Great location for the Amsterdam Arena where we went to a concert, the tram was a 10 min walk, then about 6 stops to the arena.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Hotel was fantastic, have booked to return in a few months

a little loud, walls were very thin and could hear people walking above you. Not a massive problem though

Requested an early check in time and was told this would be no problem, when we arrived there had been a miss communication regarding check in times, however the staff were fantastic and got our room sorted very quickly and even upgraded us for the inconvenience. Room was great, comfortable beds, great balcony and nice bathroom. Fantastic hotel

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Everything is just perfect.

The window was broken , it was not closing properly. We told the staff and they said they will fix it a day later but they did not. But thats okay.

Everything is just perfect. Comfortable beds, 2 km walk to city centre(and a tram 50meters nearby), perfectly clean and new rooms, amazing street view. Just stunned. I am so happy with my stay.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

Excellent hotl

Clean and spacious room, metro is just in front of the hotel, easy transportaition to city center, we could left our luggage in the hotel after checkout which saved us an extra day. Friendly staff, would recommend the hotel to everyone

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

Pretty good hotel for the prices in Amsterdam these days.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony

Could do with better tea/coffee facilities. Paper cups are just not what you want. Hardly any sockets and the ones that are there are in silly places so can't charge stuff too easily. Balcony was good. Hotel needs a general revamp but it's not offensive.

It's a clean hotel. Beds are comfy. Location is good especially if you've visited Amsterdam before and know your way around. Tram 2 mins walk away direct to central station. Albert cyup market around the corner is fabulous! Let us in room early and store bags too. Informative staff. Good coffee shop around the corner. Supermarket nearby and Bruna for travel tickets.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

- The room was nice and spacious, we also had a nice balcony...

- The room was nice and spacious, we also had a nice balcony which we enjoyed a lot! - The location is very good, walking distance to Albert Cuyp market.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Pleasant. comfortable.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony

Make sure that you bring the description of your room. We had a deluxe room booked and it took looking at 3 rooms before we got the one we reserved.

Hotel Atlantis was in a good area. Walking distance to hop on bus and canal cruise. Trams right outside. Close to one of the markets. lots of restaurants close by. Could get ticket's for bus and cruise there. Natalie was especially helpful.

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

Good location but quite expensive

I think the value for money was not good enough. The fare I paid was quite high and the bedroom I got was extremely small. Maybe this is normal for Amsterdam prices, but I feel I paid too much for what I've got.

Very clean and good location. Staff was very polite.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

Room was adequate and staff were helpful.

Our room faced the street which was very noisy even late at night. The hallways were very narrow which made it more difficult to maneuver luggage.

Room was adequate and staff were helpful. Location is very good.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

Great location Amsterdam City hotel

Slightly bigger room is prefer.

Hotel is located in city center and it's very convenient to travel around the city. Tram station is just in front of the hotel, only need a short travelling time around 15 mins to reach all the attractions. However, the room size is a bit small for couple travel with small child, this is norm for city hotel.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

We really enjoyed the outside deck and the quiet even though...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony

We really enjoyed the outside deck and the quiet even though it was not far from a main street. Beds were very comfortable and given that is was unseasonably warm, we really appreciated having A/C.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

I would definitely stay there again. Amsterdam is expensive, but Atlantis was a good value!

The bed was a bit hard and narrow, but the lighting was good and the daily upkeep was great. All personnel were friendly and helpful. There was a light out in the small desk area. Shower was great and fresh towels were always available.

I liked tht breakfast was optional. I ate it the last day and it was substantial, but didn't offer scrambled eggs which are my preference. Also there was the typical "lunch meat," which I don't eat for breakfast. I was glad to see the fresh fruit.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Staff was super-friendly and accommodating.

Room was a bit smaller than expected, but it was very far from a deal-breaker. It had everything we needed, plus the AC unit. The only real complaint I have is the WiFi quality. It was really, really bad. I ended up using my mobile data and creating a family WiFi hotspot. Thank Gods, Old and New, for no roaming within the EU :-)

Staff was super-friendly and accommodating. From storing our luggage on check in and check out, to offering advice about wandering the city. Continental breakfast was well-worth the added price, plus our 5-year-old ate for free.

We Price Match