Reviews of Belfort Hotel 3 stars

#401 of 410 hotels in Amsterdam

6.0

5.7

6.2

I stayed for two nights on a double bed room, the location is quite away from the main attractions but is really close to the tram, the staff isn't friendly at all, it looks like they hate been on the hospitality business (that's my impression). The room was clean when arriving but there isn't room cleaning service after the first night. Because is an open shower all the bathroom will be wet during your stay as there is not ventilation or cleaning service. I unfortunately lost my power travel adapter so I asked the staff where could I find one where I could plug my usb cable so she advised me there was no shops around. Surprisingly next morning I asked the same question to the guy in charge of the breakfast and he said I could borrow one for a 10 euro deposit... not sure if the first lady didn't get what I was asking for or if she just really didn't care about service.

Price, is cheap

The noise and smell from the plumbing and the fact that the TV did not work. The WIFI was also slow.

Worst stay ever. The plumbing was noisy. I recorded it at 1.00 am, but could not be bothered to pass it on the the hotel. Also the room smelled of drain smells. I guess from the plumbing.

This hotel exceeded our expectations, we reserved a double room and yet they gave as quad-sharing accommodation. It is very accessible via Tram 1 and 17, walking distance to Vondelpark and Lidl Supermarket and 15 minutes drive to Schipol International Airport. They serve buffet continental breakfast. You can even rent a bike to them. They also sell tram tickets as well as tourist attractions tickets which for us having a small kid, felt like hassle free in terms on how or where to buy those tickets. We had an amazing stay. I'll surely book this hotel again. Kudos to the well-trained staff and receptionists of Belfort Hotel they are very knowledgeable in their job and in every query we had and even gave us the tips when and how to visit Zaanse Schans! In behald of my family thank you for the amazing stay Belfort Hotel.

As above

Great location for Victoria coach and access to all of London . I booked in a single room which I knew would be small but very basic and plain but really needed to have some kind deco or colour as felt like a cell with just a bed table with TV on and all white walls and bedding.

• Quadruple Room

We got a family room and before I made the booking, I saw a picture showing two single beds arranged side by side to make a double bed. But when we arrived, the two single beds near each other could not be moved to make a double bed. Also, there was no bed linen on top of the thin protective cover of the mattress so we had to sleep by wrapping ourselves in the duvet cover to serve as both comforter and bed linen. No aircon in the hotel, which was unfortunate for us because the weather turned warm during our stay.

The hotel was very close to the tram station so it was easy to get to and from the airport and the city center. The hotel staff was also very helpful, and they gave us a room with a window as I had requested prior to our arrival.

The outside noise is very load as the property is next to a vusy road

Public transport to the centre of town was very easy, was cheap and met expectations

The size of the room and no air con. Room was very hot

Good little hotel but not worth £325. Room was very small for a double, smelt of bad drains, little flies in the bathroom, no air con so the room was very very hot and uncomfortable.

Rooms were small but that didn’t really bother us for the amount of time we spent in it.

Tram line is straight across the road, great local Coffeeshop near by & 10 mins away from the city centre. Lidl just round the corner so you can pick up water and snacks for cheap. Hotel also do a deal for tram tickets we paid €17.50 for 3 days and you can hop on hop off anytime.

It's a noisy area in a single glazed building where the windows don't close all the way.... This is only a problem if you're a poor sleeper such as myself though.

Fantastic location, you can catch a tram to anywhere with such ease! It is also located incredibly close to Vondelpark which makes a fantastic walk into the city. For the location and price it is worth a look. I thought the room was decent, it had the basics, if you're looking for a place to sleep and store your belongings this is it!! It also has a bar, which is good as there is nowhere to keep a drink cold in your room. Overall it really wasn't a bad place to stay... It wasn't a Palace, but we weren't looking for anything fancy, just the basics and that's what we got.

There is no air conditioning or fan and it can get very hot in the summer. Also if you open the windows or door from the balcony you might not be able to sleep as the hotel is located by a very busy road, very noisy. I was a bit disappointed with the balcony as we couldn’t use much, they could have make it more useful. The beds weren’t very comfortable, basic room.

Close to the tram station.

A female receptionist were very rude and unwelcoming. I even asked her to be friendly. She completely dismissed my request.

The rooms were comfortable. The male staff were excellent

Bedroom was too small for two people to move around. Bedding was tired. Shower was 'wetroom' which leaked into bedroom. Curtains barely fitted window. Could have been cleaner - and we passed on breakfast.

Nothing - except that we had a tram stop c;ose by. It was also noisy as tram passed close to hotel (but that was useful to get to centre of town.

• Quadruple Room

No air conditioning or windows that open this is true for 3 ground floor rooms and there are done in the basement not sure how many rooms are upstairs but we had a family room they provide a fun but weather was warm and the room stifling No coffee only tea in room asked for some milk and they gave me a plastic cup of fresh milk? Room too hot for this to keep for long

The location is good tram stop outside takes you into the centre in less than 10 minutes. Price is reasonable compared to those nearer the centre.

The wall was broken, the window didn’t close properly, the room temperature was painfully hot and impossible to sleep in, when the people next door smoked weed my whole room smelled qnd caused me headaches. Also, the space was ridiculous, there was a chair in front of the closet so using it was impossible because there was no space to move the chair

The bed was comfy, the bathroom was a decent size

• Twin Room without Window

Me and my Brother arrived in Amsterdam via Airport, we first thought the Hotel would be hard to find for us but getting a Train into Cental station from the airport and hopping on Tram 1 or 17 outside heading to Surinameplein and your there in 10 Mins, plus the Tram stop is right outside the Hotel or a Taxi is only 25 euro. Check in was really easy was in our room with in about 2 mins including checking in. The room its self was the right size for 2 people and the beds were very comfy and the room also has a Safe for your Passport etc. Over all we said we would stay here again because of the location as its a more quiet at night.

The room was crowded with old furniture, stained carpeting, no air conditioning, no mini fridge, no real sheets on the bed (a single cover for the mattress topper that was rough and potentially rarely changed), horrible tv and wifi (the wifi wouldn't stay connected for more than a few seconds and the tv reception was extremely blurred), and a window that was above our heads that didn't open, was too high to see out of, and the curtains didn't cover so we woke with the sun each day. We reserved a room for two adults and one child but had to ask for a pillow for our child (it seemed to inconvenience the front desk to have to get us an "extra pillow"). There was a water kettle and a total of two tea bags and two packets of sugar. No coffee, no napkins, and certainly no milk/cream or an extra packet of sugar to spare. For the price we paid, we weren't expecting a super nice hotel, but there are many hostel options in/around Amsterdam that are nicer/cleaner/newer than this place for a similar rate.

It was an easy walk from the hotel to the tram station.

The room smelt of dirty unclean water :There was NO airconditioning so the room was very hot The windows did not shut properly There was a lopt of traffic noise No clean sheets

• Twin Room without Window

Our room was a windowless basement which is fine except they have a serious mould issue (it smelled atrocious) and on top of that the smell of raw sewage eminates from the shower drain and toilet. I have never in my life been kept awake by a smell before but there are firsts for everything in life. There was no fan in the bathroom which really doesn't help their mould issue and had the possibly worst designed wet room shower of all time. It was pointed directly at the toilet paper dispenser and was not adjustable. Let's be clear no body wants paper maché for loo roll.

The staff were quite friendly and the beds pretty comfortable

At first afraid, when i looked at the building. But the hotel inside was modern and clean, so all that was needed. Personnel was professional. A good choice to stay for a weekend when you are not in the hotel most of the time

no elevator! We did not do well with stairs and luggage. No offers to help get luggage to room Shower small with open side(s). No non slip surface. Safety issue for slip and fall and entire bath floor gets wet with no additional towels to wipe dry No Decaf caffe. No hotel lobby sitting area to speak of. Little place to unpack belongings to

Slept well on bed

Massive problem with unpleasant smell from outflow in the shower. Noisy when window was open (to get fresh air). Simple breakfast without any warm dish.

Very good location, next to the tram. Comfort bed, well furnished. Everyday cleaned.

• Twin Room without Window

I've got my room on underground floor. No elevator, The room was very moist, The wall are very thin and their are no windows on the underground floor.

This hotel is located near Tram station.

The rooms very not ventilated properly and no options to let fresh air come inside.

The staff is very helpful and location of the hotel is very near to the tram station

Room is without windows that you can open. That is only minus

Everything else is perfect. Room is clean, bed and pillows are perfect, staff is really really friendly, location is good, internet is good.

• Twin Room without Window

The dungeon room with no lift and steep stairs down. There was a bike rack right above our room which clanged with chains and people smoking and talking outside all night. The room stank of sewerage and when we complained they came down with a bottle of bleach which made things worse. It was obvious our complaint was not the first and that room should not have been let out at all. It was a health hazzard.

The carpets in the room need shampooing. I could tell it was vacuumed, but there were stains. There are no windows that open on the first floor and no air conditioners in the building. On the first day we asked for a fan, but were told that if you are on the second floor you don’t get a fan.. On the second day we were given a fan on the 2nd floor because it was unusually warm during our stay. To be fair on the first day there was a refreshing breeze coming in through our window, but on the second day there wasn’t much breeze and the room was uncomfortably hot. I think it’s a good idea just to make sure that there are fans available for every room no matter what floor you are in. It’s not a very expensive investment to make guests happy. If they were fans available in every room and no stains in the carpet I would’ve given this hotel a perfect score. These are easy fixes. I hope that the hotel takes this advice.

The price was perfect. The location is excellent! The staff was accommodating. If you won’t be spending a lot of time in your room, it’s a perfect space.

• Twin Room without Window

It is not clean enought, room are in basement and smells very bad. Ladys who clean up the room throu away my pijama from bad at the floor! Floor is too much dirty and I can’t bolieve what thay did! Once I found forgoten thinga for cleanning in my room secound time I found my pijama on the floor! Totaly disepointed!

At the arrival, reception was really chaotic. Hotel is run by Koreans what is even more surprising. They gave me the room in the ground floor. Room was smelly, very small (much smaller then in the picture). I had a feeling, my bed is on the street. After I realise it, i went back to the reception if they can change my room. I was glad, they did, however receptionist commented, that I booked that room. I told her, that I´d never book groundfloor room, even less when I would know, the window (simple) is facing the street! After I went to the new room, just realised, on the pillows are hairs. Carpet was also dirty, in the doors to the bathroom was a hole. Bathroom itself was small. Double bed was narrow and creeky and definitelly need immediate replacement. Because of such a bad simple windows, which was not possible to close, the noise from the street was very annoying all night long. Breakfast we didnt do there, because it was served nect to the reception and I didnt have trust about its quality and hygiene. In the end I´d never recommend this hotel to anybody else. I know they are 3 stars only, but imho they don´t deserve more then 1. Also price for that service and quality was absolutely overpriced!

Easy arrival to the hotel was the only plus.

• Twin Room without Window

I would avoid this hotel. The first room, in the basement without a window, smelt of mould and the bathroom smelt of drains. It was difficult to breathe it was so disgusting. The beds did not have proper sheets but see-through bed protectors, with stains on them. The hotel was expensive and relatively far from the centre. After asking a second time we were changed to another basement room which didn't smell of mould but the bathroom also smelt a little of drains (with the same see-through bed protectors as sheets). The carpet was so dirty we didn't put our feet on it! The hotel is generally grimey but there is also clearly another problem as the first room should never even have been offered as acceptable and that is why I have given everything a low rating including the staff. Having given the lowest rating on all sections Booking.com has automatically calculated a 2.5 whereas I would give the hotel a 0.

Room was quite small and carpet incredibly stained, we had to park push chair in the bathroom otherwise impossible to move around. Hotel doesn’t have lift, but we managed up and down fine.Even though it was hot outside, heating was on (no AC) so we had to have window and balcony door open so it was bit noisy from the street.

It’s perfect location near tram stop that takes you to the city centre. Hotel rents bicycles as well. There is a bar downstairs and you can buy some snacks water and beverages by the reception. But we find Lidl very near by which was convenient.We could borrow eu adapter for deposit of €10. Room had kettle and tea provided, also lovely map of Amsterdam that we had used a lot.

the view is not excitingly pleasant, it is on a main road. also i had to ask the staff several times on both nights of my stay, to provide clean towels, to clean the rooms for when i return in the evening. unfortunately the wet towels were not taken away nor replaced with fresh towels which made the room smell of damp. it was unpleasant to sleep in the room

the staff were friendly

Windows can’t be opened. Hotel smells. No air conditioning. Serious lack of oxygen. Nobody on reception to issue invoice till 9.00. I was reminding them by mail couple of times to send me latter.

Seems clean.

Staff were rude - the nicest person was the night time security concierge Toilet kept randomly flushing at night and woke me up several times

Good location Good night time concierge who was good in tackling the toilet issue!

Everything was lovely

The beds were really comfortable, excellent facilities, high standard of cleanliness, tram stop just across from the property making it easy to access the city, and just a 5-10 minute walk to vondelpark, perfect location, we would definitely stay here again.

• Twin Room without Window

At the room downstairs (no window) has smtimes disgusting smell from ventilation,can be too hot or not enouth fresh air...especially at night

Good location,helpfull staff,clean, quite

Very small room. Hard to even walk around. No proper shower stall so water went everywhere. No phone to call the desk. No coffee in the room only tea. I was told no one wanted coffee so they changed it. Expensive for what I got

The tiny bed was comfortable

Room was a little small and shower was too close to toilet and meant toilet and floor got soaked, should have a screen to protect better

Staff very helpful and friendly giving good transport information

The bathroom had a terrible smell. It was coming from the shower drain. They put bleach down it but it came back . Because it was hot we slept with the bedroom window open. We were facing the main road. It was really noisy. The carpet in the rooms is disgusting.

Good location to the tram.

The bathroom was a little small and the fact that the shower didn't have doors was inconvenient because the water got all over the floor by the toilet and the sink. Also the smell from the pipes we're starting to creep in the room so we had to keep the bathroom door shut.

We liked that the tram and bus stop we're right outside of the hotel. Also it was not difficult to walk to the parks nearby. There were plenty of good places to eat in the area also.

The rooms are very small, there is not a bath and when you have a shower the whole bathroom ends inundated. The staff is rude and they don't even look at you when you are talking to them.

The location is good, really close to the tranv stop (lines 1 and 17)

• Triple Room without Window

The room was too small for a triple bed room. No window or air con. No tea making facilities, the room smelt damp constantly. No room to move around the room. Limited tv channels, and quality of tv was so poor.

The location of the hotel. Easy to access central. The bed was comfy

• Twin Room without Window

The traffic is very near and convenient! No matter where you need to go, to the city centre or to the airport. And a big and nice park is nearby, it is suitable for the whole family to enjoy together.

No elevator, rooms very dirty. The bathroom is quiet a funny thing, the WC is on the shower... nothing left to say I was wondering to leave the hotel

Leaving it, I enjoyed it too much

Carpet filthy, shower fell off wall, staff terrible, room tiny, no tea/coffee facilities. Asked for early check in - check in is from 2pm and asked them to check if our room was ready and repeated check in is from 2pm. Towels and shower gel/soap dispensers in room.

Location to tram stop, breakfast was well described, help yourself tea/coffee, toast, cereals, juice and fruit with cheese, ham, salamis. Map given at reception was really useful and 2 key cards.

very unfriendly staf .. don't stop texting chatting on telephone while talking to the client even when she did not understand what we were saying.....

I put in a special request as it was my friends birthday the day we arrived at the hotel but there was no effort made in the room.

The beds were extremely comfortable

The hotel is next to a main road so it isn't the quietest. I also don't think it's the cleanest hotel I've stayed in. The room was very basic, with just a double bed and a safe in the room - no tea/coffee making facilities etc. The bathroom had a mirror but there wasn't one in the bedroom.

Hotel is right next to the tram stop for the 1 which takes you right into town all the way to centraal. Very close to Vondelpark, which is absolutely beautiful, and a Lidl for any supplies needed. Staff are very friendly.

The hotel has poor facilities and room wasn’t clean and they don’t have tea or coffee in the room they don’t take debit cards and we had to ask for clean towels daily and the snack bar/restaurant is stupidly overpriced at €3 for a tiny poor excuse for cooler I wouldn’t recommend or stay the again

• Twin Room without Window

Everytime we took a shower the whole bathroom would flood, there was no window in the room which made it feel extremely inclosed as it was very small anyway. No heating or air-con , was absolutely freezing at night. Staff not very welcoming or friendly.

The room was too small. There is no lift. There are no shops or restaurants nearby. Even drinking water is not avaialble. The bottled water they are selling in reception is too costly. Never buy it. Not worth for the money. The break fast is too costly.

Room was clean, alll white stuff was provided.

You could not make tea or coffee in your room this was a little disappointing

I liked the staffs they were very friendly and helpful the rooms were clean but basic

A little bit out of the city but trams to take you straight to the city or airport

Rooms were comfortable and hotel very clean staff very friendly great hotel

• Quadruple Room

Helpful but unhappy staff. No air conditioning or ventilation in the room. Shower sprayed everywhere. Room safe was broken.

Easy check in and out, great location close to tram line into town and to connections to airport

Our room 202 got a LOT of street noise. Windows were closed but didn't dampen sound at all.

Good value. Stairs to first floor very steep. Rooms small but clean and comfortable. Bathrooms modern. Staff very helpful. Close to Vondelpark which was nice.

• Twin Room without Window

We had room on the underground floor. The hotel didn't mention it. They mention just that room without windows. In the room was very hard air and I couldn't breathe. I had panic and I felt that I had claustrophobia. I didn't want the return to the hotel after a walk, I reminded this horrible feeling.

There was a mouse in our room...what else to say? We stayed on the ground floor, and we could hear the staff talking and being loud in the middle of the night...also we could hear other guest talking in their rooms...we could hear them so clearly that we even knew their nationality. The carpet was dirty, the beds not so comfortable... good that we didnt buy the breakfast there... overall I would warmly recomment not to visit this hotel. The hygiene standards are non-existing... will report to proper authorities.

Niente, nothing

• Single Room without Window

Got a room without a window in the basement because the hotel was booked (at least this was the explanation). It not great considering you pay 105Eur per night.

The room was clean and the bed was oke. The wifi is fast. The bathroom is perfect. The room was well aired, which was great considering it had no window.

We do have some negative feedback. When we arrived to the hotel, the receptionist didn’t welcome us or didn’t even notice us. We asked to keep our luggages at the hotel, since we arrived there earlier than the check in started and the receptionist just told us ”yeah leave it there” and pointed to the corner of the reception. We didn’t get any help with the luggages and had to move them by ourselfs. The receptionist was very rude and was listening to music with headphones during this episode. We got the room and it was pretty okay, but it was like a sauna. There was no air-conditioning or windows to open, so the air stood still. We also ordered veggie toasts from the hotel bar’s menu and went to wait for those in the room. After 15 minutes, a woman from the bar came to knock our door and just said that the toasts are ready, but didn’t even bothered to bring those to us and the food was different than what we ordered. In the morning we heard every sound from the corridor and the lobby. The check out time was 11am but the cleaner came to our room 8am without knocking when we were still asleep. So basically, it felt more like staying in a b&b or a hostel than a hotel.

The location of the hotel was good and the public transportation went right next to it. The room was very clean and comfortable. Small but complex.

The reception area was abit messy with bits of papers and tissues lying around on floor, couch and tables which gave a bad first impression. In our room the single glazed window was loosly fitted in the window frame so rocked back and forward with the wind (on the second night we found the door wedge used to jam the window shut which worked a treat). The frame above the radiator was coming apart and looked like a cowboy builder had put it up. The room didn't have a fridge which was inconvenient. About 25 minute walk to canals which is city centre.

Room was clean enough nice and warm in the night and mornings, wifi was good in our room and tv had some English channels. 24hr shop at reception with water choc and crisps which was handy. Didn't try the food or bar so can't comment.

Room was very small, cold and noisy. Bed linen was not changed despite obviously needing to be changed. WiFi very flaky. Breakfast was average at best. Coffee machine not working.

The bed was very firm and the Bathroom smelled very offensive ( guessing the old pipes/drains ) the hotel is dated but provides everything required for a short stay.

The room was very standard but it was all we needed for a brief stay, It was very well appointed to the tram which was a 10 min tram ride to the city centre, and close to the airport.

The bathroom smelt of sewage, the towels didn't smell clean either, the carpets we're absolutely filthy, covered in stains and The staff weren't very welcoming or warm either.

The beds we're comfortable, the sheets we're changed on day two. It was also an easy travel into Dam square.

THE PRICE OF STUFF IN GENERAL HAS GONE UP TO MUCH, A PINT 7 EURO KITKAT 2 EURO WAFFLE WITH A TOPPING 12.25 EURO HAHA MIGHT JUST BE ME BUT IT NEVER USED TO BE SO COSTLY A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO.

THE HOTEL WAS OK, CLEAN, ALTHOUGH WE HAD NO HOT WATER THE LAST DAY, WE DID ASK BUT NEVER WAS FIXED SO WE CAME HOME STINKY, LOCAL TRAMS OUTSIDE,SO EASY TO GET TO THE CENTRE. DAY TRAVEL TICKETS FROM 7.50 EURO FROM HOTEL. BREAKFAST WAS OK VALUE FOR MONEY AT 7.50 EURO

The floor of our room was very dirty and the windows was very old. The price for this room is much more than have to be.

The location was perfect. The room was worm and with nice bathroom.

• Twin Room without Window

Bathrooms were open which makes taking shower inconvenient. There were creaking noises coming from the lobby floor.

The hotel is close to the tram station. Fair rooms for fair price.

From the time we first arrived at the hotel it was downhill from that point. The hotel is family run and the young lady on reception is extremely rude. She sits behind the computer screen and doesn’t acknowledge you at all. The room was tiny and not cleaned well at all, we literally wiped down the surfaces ourselves. The breakfast which the charge you €7.50 for consists of stale bread and boiled eggs. Hardly the continental breakfast that most hotels in a similar price range offer. When we complained about the breakfast we were told if we don’t like it, don’t eat it. The young lady behind the counter was extremely rude when I complained and was speaking her own language under her breath as we walked away. Please please do yourself a favour and read the reviews of other people that had the displeasure of staying here and don’t make the same mistake I did.

The only thing that I liked about the hotel was the location and good transport links that are walking distance. That’s all I liked unfortunately.

Morning staff miserable and rude. Room fixtures sharp and coming apart. Toilet was practically in the shower. No facility to adjust room temperature, no window. Tight fit and strange layout of furniture.

Night staff was friendly and helpful

• Triple Room without Window

Everything, the staff were rude, it was overpriced, breakfast was a rip off. The hotel was very dated. The location was too far away. Would not recommend this place to anyone.

The bed was comfortable

• Twin Room without Window

There was no space, the shower leaked, we were in a boiler room, barely slept, no bin other than in the bath and it was tiny. Our room was cleaned but our take away rubbish was left on the floor.

For a single bed It was quite big and comfy.

Only a minor thing but would have liked if there was shampoo & other toiletries in the room

It was a neat cosy room with lots of shops cafes and restaurants in walking distance awith public transport at our doorstep

We were there in February - the room was a bit cold even with the heating.

There is a shop not far way. It is nicely suited between airport transport link and the Rijksmuseum. We went there for a walk, so the distance was acceptable fr us. Regaldless being situated near the street the room was really quiet. I will definitely go back there if I am to be in Amsterdam again.

Room wasn't cleaned properly, at least a weeks worth of dust behind the door. WiFi was very poor. Difficult to connect to, worked intermittently. Heating was on full the whole time, with no way to change it. Window didn't close, meaning cigarette smoke from outside blew into the room regularly. Windows was single glazed, so soundproofing was non-existent. Shower head was attached to a bar on the shower wall, which fell off regularly. Shower had no tray, and water spread around the bathroom/ shower room when used. Soap and shower gel was watered down. Safe didn't work. Most front of house staff wore no discernible uniform or identification, and were unapproachable.

Bed was very comfortable. Easy access to airport and city centre via metro and train. Decor of room very modern, with a clean style. Soap and shower gel was provided in attached dispensers. Safe was provided in the room.

No window in every room. When there’s a window, it cannot be fully opened. Walls are not sound isolated, you can hear everything.

Good location close to Vondelpark and tram. Clean place. Good place if you are just staying one or two nights and your are not picky.

There was a constant smell of sewer in the room. The hotel is on the 1st and second floor of a housing block, the room had a view on a parking lot. The room cleaning service didn't come one the second day.The insonorisation was really bad, we could hear kids yelling on other floors. We paid 100 euros a night and I wouldn't pay even the half for this.

No Tea/coffee in rooms

Ten mins on metro tram to centre, didn't try breakfast, but clean hotel, good facilities, pleasant and friendly staff, best thing of all was the bed...comfiest mattress ever! Best 3 nights sleep I've ever had and I've stayed in various accommodations in 49 countries worldwide from homestays to 5*! Not bad price for a hotel outside the centre, there are a couple coffee shops and bars/food places nearby, couple stops on tram to Leidseplein, not bad area for restaurants, bars and coffee shops

Browse Belfort Hotel traveller photo gallery