Reviews of Bell Hotel 3 stars

Hogeweg 7 - 9, 2042 GD Zandvoort, Netherlands

#13 of 23 hotels in Zandvoort

Zandvoort - the place were hotel is located - is beautifull.

Only minuss - that you have to pay in cash

Zandvoort - the place were hotel is located - is beautifull. 10 min to train station, 2 minutes to the North Sea. Host Tim was really nice. Due to my schedule I was not able to eat breaksfast at the hotel for most days, therefore host prepared specially for me sandwiches for breakfast and bringed them to me every evening

Nice little hotel, pleasant staff, basic facilities

Cash only payment - seems very antiquated and I had to use all my euro's to pay for the hotel and then go hunting for a cash machine

Friendly staff, nice location only a couple of minutes away from the beach front and supermarket .. five from the train station

The location is top!

The location is top! Run by very nice people that did everything to made our stay enjoyable (Tips on activities, where to park, when is a good time to visit sites).

Excellent value for my money and suited my requirement well

Very comfortable accommodation and excellent service from staff. Not a palace but we did not pay for or expect a palace and I will certainly return when next in the area

Overall, I’ve enjoyed my stay at Bell Hotel.

The bathroom was really really small. Maybe it was just my room while the others are bigger, I don’t know. I didn’t have full control over the room’s heating system. I’m guessing the heat has been turned on and off in the whole hotel by the owner or an automated system. Since I am coming from a warmer climate, I’ve found the mornings quite cold.

I’ve missed the breakfast twice due to my scheldule, but I did see the preparations for it and it looked great!

Cozy

The privacy, you can hear other rooms and other rooms can hear you. A LOT!

The place was quiet clean and neat. Good use of space and all appliances work.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

really enjoyed this one nice little hotel very friendly and convenient to all amenities

my partner really loves a bath

very clean and tidy family run very friendly and made us feel very welcome, had a choice of rooms rooms were functional great shower lovely and warm with plenty of water pressure hotel in great location very close to the beach ,shops ,public transport would certainly recommend can see us visit again ,nice beach very friendly people

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

A pleasant place to stay for a weekend

The exterior looks a little shabby and the bathroom needs modernising

Owners were very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast Room was very clean and comfortable

Staff were very nice.

Staff were very nice.Breakfast was lovely coffee was great!.Would go back.

Lovely place to stay while visiting Netherlands. ....picturesque seaside town. ...

Beds really comfortable, hosts friendly, good breakfast, great location, room with balcony really nice space

No noise cancellation, sensitive walls.

No noise cancellation, sensitive walls. Cigarette smoke in the morning & at night entering my room through the window.

Good location.
    • Family Room

Very helpful ànd friendly staff.

That was an outstanding hospitality!

That was an outstanding hospitality! Very convenient for me.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Well situated ,shops around the corner.

Breakfast not much choice.

Well situated ,shops around the corner.

• Reviewed: 24 October 2015

I felt hotel was in nice location in zandvoort.

Hotel needed decorating. Red carpet outside the entrance was completely saturated. Can't believe no one moved it...

I felt hotel was in nice location in zandvoort. It was in real need of a tidy up. Very basic and old looking. However, bed was very comfy, room was spacious and quiet. TV worked and the shower was good. Breakfast was basic but the.WiFi

• Reviewed: 15 September 2015

Ok so on the bright side the room was a decent size, clean...

Ok so on the bright side the room was a decent size, clean and with nice bed linen, and the breakfast was nice, but on the downside there were no plugs in the wash basin or bath, there was no soap provided (my two pet hotel hates), and the manager, though pleasant enough, appeared to "like a drink." I also had to pay in full on arrival which is rubbish for a thee star hotel. But most of all please get rid of the awful old carpets on the - very steep - stairs up to the rooms and decorate the same hall and stairs. Then it will start to resemble a three star hotel rather than a doss house.

• Reviewed: 6 July 2015

Location good, just opposite the water tower.

This is an old hotel, the room upstairs had a a musty smell and there's an overall "old" aura. It's ok to stay there for a sleep or two, as we did, but I don't know if I would have liked it if we had stayed longer. The toilet door didn't close. I should mention that we didn't get to try the breakfast, so we have no opinion on that. Not quite good value for money. A bit too expensive - but I guess Zandvoort is too expensive in the first place!

Location good, just opposite the water tower. 5 minute walk to the train station, about 15-20 minute walk to the beach. We finally stayed at room No 2 first floor, which was ok, mattress was ok, large windows, hot water available, a small fridge (it didn't look like it was working, but it was, just give it some time)

• Reviewed: 5 May 2015

Just loved the one to one hospitality and complimentary beer...

Just loved the one to one hospitality and complimentary beer on arrival.

• Reviewed: 3 January 2015

Friendly and helpful staff

Stairs

Friendly and helpful staff Location Good breakfast Free wifi

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.