Reviews of Hotel Bridges House Delft 3 stars

Oude Delft 74, 2611 CD Delft, Netherlands

#18 of 34 hotels in Delft

Based on 1923 hotel reviews

• Comfort Double Room

The air conditioner did not work and you couldn’t open the windows because Delft was experiencing more mosquitos than normal

The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was good. Room was a good size and the bed was comfortable.

• Family Room

The air conditioning did not work, so we needed to open a window for a while, and we were badly bit by lots of moskitos

The location and the size of the flat.

• Special Offer - Studio

My apartment was located 200 m from the proper hotel. I was notified about it, but I was not notified, that the room is on three different levels and has a steep stairs inside. I didn't like the mosquitos either.

Location in the city. The surrounding.

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The room was very basic and slightly dirty, no facilities (minibar, cofeemaker etc), bathroom no shower curtains, had to hold the showerhead in a hand to get a ahower. Very disappointing

• Comfort Double Room

If you do not have healthy knees, climbing stairs to your room is a major challenge.

I booked the room for my parents (elderly). They commented that the hotel location is perfect for their good walk. It is not far from Delft Central station, and it is in the city center.

• Budget Double Room

Very stuffy, uncomfortable, and dirty room. The walls were not painted and there were spider webs hanging from the ceiling. This was the worst hotel I stayed in Netherlands in terms for price/performance ratio. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. The breakfast was nothing special.

Good location, that's it.

• Budget Double Room

It was an apartment not a real hotel and they closing a front-desk service at 22h and they even didn’t accept to keep our bags after the checkout - they asked for that a few euro - it’s not a service of ***stars hotel.

n/a

We arrived early after an overnight ferry journey and the lovely lady on reception/café duties, made us a coffee and let us leave our cases there until book-in time. The hotel was perfectly placed for everything we wanted to do, including visiting the theatre that night. We had a self-contained small apartment with kitchen facilities with a lovely view over a canal, plus a little patio area. It was perfect for us and the only thing we didn't like is that we were only there for 1 night. We will definitely stay here again.

Stairs so steep to get up to 2nd floor bedroom 85 year old mother-in-law had to crawl on hands and knees to avoid taking backwards ! All junior suites on at least 2nd floor. Holes in bath towels. No bathmat. Our room in totally separate building up 3 flights of stairs with big suitcases ! Kept awake all night by people fighting and shouting in street below. Our room in loft didn’t have a fire escape. Definitely not worth the money.

Location. Right on canal and moments from the main square. Lady running breakfast single handedly did an excellent job.

• Comfort Double Room

Bit of noise from people walking down the canal path at night, single glazed sash windows don't give the best sound proofing. Also the old building is a bit creaky so we heard of up stairs neighbor walking around at night - but I guess that is to be expected.

Interesting old building, lovely room overlooking the canal, bright and spacious. A/C worked very well during a heat wave. Great location in a wonderful town. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Dirty room, a lot of mosquitoes. The room was next to the kitchen thus very noisy. No cleaning for three days. And last but not least, it was not the standard room but the junior suite !!!

Nothing apart from the location

• Comfort Double Room

The staff at check in was not friendly and seemed disengaged. The second day of our stay the room was not cleaned even though we had put the sign on the door to have it cleaned. Our room was located on the 3rd floor, up three very steep flights of stairs, the weather was warm and there was no air conditioning. We opened the windows and used the fan but that resulted in a lot of mosquito bites. We wouldn’t recommend a stay at this hotel if during a time when the weather might be warm.

This hotel was in a good central location. Also, the breakfast was very good and the breakfast staff was very accomodating.

• Comfort Double Room

The stars to our room were small and steep— but we were offered a lot of help with our luggage. (it is a heritage property redone as a hotel-so has all the charm and a few of the drawbacks of a traditional Delft property)

The attic room we stayed in was amazingly spacious and had recently been refurbished- it was large, airy and pleasingly decorated. The bathroom was large, white and clean. Our bed was incredibly comfortable and we slept soundly. Breakfast was plentiful and most tastes were catered for. View from the windows were limited but we could see an arrangement of terracotta roofs and the new kerke bell tower.

• Budget Double Room

The 'studio accommodation' was in a separate building and extremely basic and disappointing. We were on the second floor, with a very steep staircase. The back room had no view, looking onto other property within 2 metres of the window. There was no fire escape, fire alarm, opening window or bedside light. There was no comfortable seating, just 2 hard chairs; towels were passed their best. We should have checked that our accommodation was in Bridges House itself on Oude Delft Street and not in other accommodation!

The breakfast in the principal hotel was excellent, with a very diligent member of staff. We loved being able to exit the property direct into beautiful old Delft. The location was the main benefit as this city is a real gem - Vermeer, canals, and church linked to the dutch royal family!

• Comfort Double Room

Room was supposed to be ready by 2:00 because I had a special guest reservation. Arrived at 3:30 and not only was it not ready but manager said it would be another 15 mins. We waited outside but the mgr never came out to tell us the room was ready. Most important is that they requested to make a copy of my passport but that is illegal in NL and mgr insisted that this is a new law, which is not true (searching the NL government website says only banks, notaries, casinos, employers and government agencies can require this). Nowhere on the hotel website or booking.com listing is anything indicated about this. Mgr said if I didn’t let them make a copy of my passport he wouldn’t give me a room, and not in a very nice way. I had no other choice but to allow them to make a copy because I was there already at the hotel. Room was nice but entirely clean even though we had to wait extra to go up. Mosquitoes in room. Breakfast was mostly good but the coffee was terrible and when you’re on vacation and relaxing you want to have a nice bkfst and a good cup of coffee (esp in the Netherlands!). All in all not a pleasant experience. Would not go back and would not recommend to others.

Location Breakfast was ok, but terrible coffee

• Budget Double Room

I booked 2 twin beds, but the room had only a double bed. The staff person kindly lugged a cot up the stairs to the 4th floor. We stayed for 2 nights; the room didn't seem to be cleaned on the day that we were in Delft although trash was collected.

Great location, friendly staff, and delicious breakfast.

• Special Offer - Studio

I had an appartment close to the main hotel, which was very nice and quiet. It had its own kitchen and a spacious living room with two tables and chairs. Suitable for working on a laptop if you need to.

• Budget Double Room

It was difficult to find. It had a similar name to another nearby hotel and was around the corner from the address. Locals couldn't even find it for us. Parking was difficult and expensive in the area. The twin beds' mattresses were foam and too soft.

Staff were friendly and helpful once we found the hotel. The view of the canal was nice, although the street was a bit noisy at night. Room was clean.

• Comfort Double Room

Very steep stairs up to attic bedroom. No bedside table on which to place items. Inside the wardrobe was covered in dust. No tea/coffee making facilities in the room and no valuables safe.

Proximity to station.

• Budget Double Room

I booked a double room with an integrated bathroom but I got only a room with a shared bathroom. As they had no more free rooms, I had to stay there all three nights. The price was intransparent so I am not sure if I willl get some money back. Not only that I could here everything from the shared bathroom, the other guests must have been drunk and tried to get into my room (maybe they were confused where they are). Bathroom and my room were not very clean. There also was no trash bin in my room and the WiFi was not good, one evening I could not use it at all.

The location is very good. The breakfast contains all you need.

Very comfortable bed and large room with private terrace. Air conditioning worked really well and was very quiet. Breakfast was a buffet and had everything we could want. We really liked our stay here.

• Comfort Double Room

Reception wasnt well informed about parking prices. We paid 16 euros from 19 till 10 next day.

Very centrally located. Big room with view to canal. Big bathroom.

• Budget Double Room

I didn't realise I'd be in a room over the canal. The room looked like it was partly converted from a studio flat as it had a big kitchen sink and a fireplace. Still it was cheap in a great location

Staff at breakfast. Location is great

• Special Offer - Studio

Great and extremely helpful host, breakfast was excellent and served in the room. Room was beautiful and bed was super comfortable! Room was really quiet and location is perfect.

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Complete disaster. Ground floor of our section of hotel was rented out to some training, partcipants of which (around 20 people) were screeming from 7 a.m., running up and down the open space stairs, using our restroom (we did not notice that it was shared with another room when booking, did not expect that in 4 star hotel). The same during 3 days of our stay, no signs of anybody cleaning the restroom during the whole stay.

• Comfort Double Room

very steep and narrow staircase to rooms; no double beds only two singles pushed together with gap between to undermine ability for lone person to sleep across; no walk-in showers only baths without non-slip mats but good overhead shower heads, if precasious for safety

central location and canalside; ease of access to station, town highlights, restaurants, bars; excellent breakfasts; laid back and helpful attitude of staff;

• Budget Double Room

We were in the annex across the road and it was very basic. The furnishings were very poor quality and cheap looking, there was no shower curtain in the bathroom and it generally didn’t feel very clean. The breakfast was ok.

Good location, close to the train station and centre of town. Delft is a lovely little town.

• Special Offer - Studio

It wasn’t ready until 1450, 50 minutes late. There was very little crockery for a self-catering apartment, one bowl for yogurt/cereal etc, no dinner-sized plates and no teaspoons. And no bath plug - they found me one from the hotel, but I was about to run a bath before I noticed, so had to get dressed again and go round to the hotel. These sound like small things, but it used to be lovely and is now showing signs of lack of care. We will probably stay again, though, we love Delft.

This was our fourth stay in the apartment. We love its central location and the apartment itself - light, airy and comfortable.

• Family Room

Establishment does not accept cash as payment. I suggest that the hotel advice potential visitors of this fact before hand. My wallet was stolen few weeks before our visit to Delft and therefore I had no bank cards. It placed me in an uncomfortable position.

Spacious apartment Beautiful view Central in the Alt stadt

• Special Offer - Studio

Low value for money. Not good maintenace, not well cleaned. We were put a street behind the real hotel in a studio. No parking. Really poor breakfast with almost nothing left after 9:30 (even if it is suppose to end by 11)... good looking from outside, poor in the inside

Lack of friendliness from owners / managers. Way too much emphasis on Navy Blue making it seem cold and uninviting.

Good location, Close to Central Historic Delft, Large room (Junior Suite)

• Comfort Double Room

No lift!!! Narrow staircase, which narrows further up the top, it actually is so narrow that you can fall and hurt yourself easily, my parents are 84 and 83 yrs of age and we got a room on the third floor which was very difficult for them, my Father stumbled once and could have hurt himself badly. Also, I booked 2 rooms, but there were problems with one room, so they put me and parents in one big room, I was still charged the full amount for 2 rooms; also, My dad forgot to hand in key, we will send it in by post but I was charged E70 without notifying me for temporary loss of key.

Beautiful location, a real authentic Dutch hitorical building, an extremely nice porter, good breakfast

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Too much noise at night, drunk people yelling in the street, ringing the bell and knocking at the door.

Clean, comfortable, cosy and well decorated and located.

• Comfort Double Room

Slow and unresponsive check in, unprofessional welcome and handling of room payment, the room was very small, the breakfast mediocre, and the overall price expensive - 135€ for 1 night

• Special Offer - Studio

The only small problem was that the studio was organized on three levels, with stairs in between. So, every trip to the bathroom in the middle of a night involved two short flights of stairs. It wasn't a huge problem, but be aware of it, if you have trouble with stairs. Also, the light bulbs could have been a lot stronger. There were many light fixtures around the room, but they were all very dim.

Excellent location, within a short walk from the train station and right in the city center. I didn't realize I had booked a studio, instead of a regular room, so that was a nice surprise. The studio was in a separate building on a parallel street. It was very large, with very tall ceiling, and bright because of huge windows. The bed was very comfortable. There were tons of electrical sockets all over the studio, which I thought was quite helpful, given the amount of gadgets (phone, computer, camera, etc). that need charging.

• Budget Double Room

The heating was not working and we had to use a blower heater until almost the last day for warmth. A heated towel rack would have been good as our towels were drenched in the cold air. The wet towels we left on the floor were hung up again. Usually we would want to reuse, but cold wet towels are not very useful. There was no seating besides a desk chair. Our booking said there was a sofa. Check under the bed - it needs a clean.

The new bathroom with bath was very welcome. The room was large. The breakfast was good. Nice looking over the canals.

• Budget Double Room

I stayed in another building of the Hotel (never mentioned in the booking period) which was located across the canal 5 minutes walking to the main building. Heating system was awful. None of the panels were working and staff every time mentioned that technicians were coming to repair the system. Unfortunately for two days I stayed in a cold room (room 29b) and for the rest of my stay I just had a very little heater which I did not turned off at any time. By the way, same problem had occurred for the neighbor guests (room 29a) . I was in Delft just for attending a conference related to my academic career but having a such bad experience I was upset. Indeed I did not have any option to ask for a help from a local authority due to strict timing of the conference program. Moreover I did not have any chance to book a room from another hotel because the current hotel took money at the check-in period. It should be better to check the proprietary for further relations with booking.com Otherwise they will continue to let people stay in a frizzy room with a poor cleanness.

• Budget Double Room

They charged my credit card though I told them I wantedto pay cash. They also removed my name from the system when one of my colleagues called them asking whether the reservation can be canceled (to host me somewhere else) or not. They told me that what she did was wrong and she shouldn't do that again...very stupid of them.... Third my room was not in the hotel itself ...was in a near by building that looked unfriendly...they said this is where single rooms are located

Initial wifi issues were resolved, unsure of what happened, but jumped on neighboring wifi to solve the problem the 1st night. for second night all worked well.

Top-floor room means negotiating steep stairway -- limited-mobility people with baggage, take note. Room is large, bed comfortable, good working desk/chair, bathroom/shower clean -- more than enough for two people or a couple with one child. Breakfast was good, staff friendly. After some WiFi issues it worked fine -- crucial for me. I'd stay here again.

• Comfort Double Room

Might be time to replace the fridge in room nr 1. It had condensed water in the refrigerator. I found this not optimal hygienic to keep my food in.

The staff is extremely friendly! I asked for a place to stall my bike and that was no problem at all. They made room for it immediately. I loved the bathtub and the beautifully spacious room.

• Budget Double Room

The fridge wasn't powered on, so wasn't cold. No free drink on arrival as promised for Genius bookers. No shower curtain in bath, so water went all over.

Great location and for a fantastic price. Room was big and had all the facilities necessary. Breakfast was fine, as good as you'd hope for the price. Two single beds to choose from. Was clean.

No opportunity to pay with cash. After we arrived, from credit card were additionaly taken money with the reason "not arrived", so be careful and safe your bills.

Good location, food.

• Comfort Double Room

Breakfast was nice, but completely without any vegetables like tomatoes, cucumber etc. Would be nice to add something green 😉 Also because hotel has several localizations you never know if you will stay in main building or street further.

Really good coffee, spacious room with kitchen, nice bathroom and living room. Everything clean and nice.Great localization

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

External bathroom that can be used by other people. Wi-fi was terribly bad, such a connection is unacceptable in 2018

Location is very good, the room was clean.

• Comfort Double Room

Literally the only thing which could be improved was the fact that there were two single beds where we would have preferred a double bed. But this was clear at the point of booking so we knew what to expect.

We had a late check-in, a great solution was offered with the key-drop next to the entrance. We also had a very early check-out, they provided breakfast in the fridge in the room. Awesome service, highly recommended!

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

It's an old Dutch house, if people are talking in the corridor in the morning, you can hear everything pretty clearly When I looked for this hotel, I filtered the places with parking, but the hotel doesn't have one

Perfect location, close to the center

• Special Offer - Studio

it advertises that you can have breakfast in room .i was in studio with cooker and fridge it would have been nice to have had my breakfast left in fridge

comfy beds

• Family Room

unresponsible management, not able to stick to their words. Not trusted. Overcharged for stay, admitted the unauthorised charge but refused to refund on spot. I am now going through time consuming process with booking.com - not recommending this hotel

• Comfort Double Room

The room was quite noisy. In particular in the morning once breakfast had started. There was a processing charge that was not mentioned before for paying by credit card. Otherwise everything was fine.

The location was great. The breakfast was a nice added bonus. The room was very spacious and I didn't miss anything. Room even had access to a small outside area which would surely be nice in summer (this is particular to the ground floor room I guess).

• Comfort Double Room

Extremely good location by a picturesque riverside, just few minutes walk to train station. The staffs are very nice, breakfast is also good too. In general, the atmosphere is so cozy with taste of Holland.

• Comfort Double Room

Having mobility problems I should have asked for a room on a lower floor: I was on the 3rd and the stairs are very steep. However, the hotel offered to change my room straight away and I declined - so there was no fault on the hotel's part.

The whole place was spotlessly clean and the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. For instance, I have mobility problems and the manager helped me up to the room with my luggage. The breakfast was very nice too.

Easier access to the room - although this is typical of many Dutch guest houses, it would have been nice for the steep staircases to be explicitly mentioned on Booking.com. The room was very dark even with all the lights on and the beds in the junior suite were small singles.

Great view from the bedroom window and adequate buffet breakfast.

No elevator. The stairs are not suitable at all for e.g. old people carrying luggage, children, etc. Long waiting time (and no place to wait) to access the breakfast area in the mornings.

Very spacious rooms. Ideal location in the centre of Delft.

• Comfort Double Room

I used to live in Delft and this was my first hotel experience in the city. Amazing location to reach the public transport and the city center. Hotel exceeded my expectations and the staff was very friendly! Breakfast was well worth the money as well and WiFi worked exactly as smoothly as it's supposed to. I will definitely be back to this hotel!

• Comfort Double Room

The room lacks everything from a comfortable bed to charm (including no Qtips, water heater, fridge, safe, etc.). However, none of these things were advertised so overall okay experience.

Good experience considering the price. Breakfast was included, staff were nice and helpful!

• Special Offer - Studio

I was with my 83 year old mother and I made the mistake of selecting an apartment (with stairs). The hotel was fully booked but the staff found a more suitable room for us our last two nites.

• Special Offer - Studio

I was really disappointed with lack of a real wardrobe and no place to hung outer garment. There were dirty dishes in the cupboards and not enough plates/cutlery. The kettle was broken; did not turn off by itself. All furniture and shelves for clothes were covered with 1 cm of dust. I spent one hour washing dishes and dusting the place, before I could unpack or make a cup of tea.

Nice blue design of the studio with a great location and view over the canal. It gives a possibility to cook for yourself and invite friends for a cream tea or even small evening dinner.

• Budget Double Room

Hotel has very narrow stairs making it almost impossible for older people to access rooms. Space and water heating system stopped working during stay which made things worse. So we had to move to a room in another building making it very difficult to get the luggage up and down two floor of narrow stairs.

• Budget Double Room

The heating is turned off during the night. We woke up because we were cold...Very poor and unstable wifi connection. The stairs to the roon are very steep and there is no elevator, but that is common here.Breakfast room is a bit small so you might have to wait until you find a seat.

Very central location.Very cute hotel. Clean. Big comfortable room.

• Comfort Double Room

I forgot to check whether an elevator was present in the building and we got our rooms at the 2nd and 3rd floor - the building had typical Dutch stairs (narrow and steep). While the view at the 3rd floor was amazing, climbing was not 100% comfortable for some guests. Maybe I overlooked the hotel description and this is already mentioned (and/or there are pictures of the stairs), but I think it would be nice to ask in advance if there is a preference in terms of floor.

I found the bed really comfortable and the staff was always helpful (e.g., booking a taxi, storing our luggage on the check-out day).

• Special Offer - Studio

Staff is inexperienced, charged us 20 euros extra than our booking rate, although we had the confirmation printed, and did not ask for breakfast or other complementary facilities to increase the charge. The staff could not help us regarding this issue, and asked us to pay the rate they can see on their computer in order to have access to our room. They provided us with the property's owner email to claim a refund. They seem careless, as we sent 2 emails over a scope of 10 days, and received no reply. Thankfully, Booking Customer Service were able to solve our issue and are going to refund us. I do not have complains regarding the studio. However, I do not recommend this hotel, for their careless unprofessional attitude.

The location is good, in the heart of the city centre. The studio is big, includes everything you need.

• Comfort Double Room

The room ,although very nice was located on the street side.i literally did not sleep for the 4 nights I was there ,because of the noise in the street.drunken students yelling and screaming and partiing all night. The windows are crap and don't stop any off the noise.a total nightmare. A nice hotel but I would never go back for that reason.double windows is a must.

Breakfast buffet was excellent,

• Family Room

I have paied the city tax for 4 people even we were 3. My reservation indicates a room for maximum 4 people. The hotel claims a reservation for 4 people. This should be clarified between Booking and the Hotel and not at expenses of the guest.

the location and the short distance from the public parking to the hotel.

• Comfort Double Room

The staff placed me in a room with garden furniture, a tiny camp bed and view of a brick wall with an over-head shower and no safety mats. I had booked a double comfort room, well in advance, but did not deserve it as was traveling alone and there was no price difference between this distinctly depressing room and the one I had booked - this is what the hotel staff said to me with a smile.They also charged me in full, before telling me that I was being placed in such a poor room that was not the one I booked. The room was in another building away from the main hotel and up some 1970s style stairs with no real security apart from a slack door lock. The room I was placed in was next to a laundry facility so I constantly breathed in detergents and other chemicals. The room had poor sound proofing so could hear others in the adjacent room as well as poor light proofing so the light bleed through the door from the hall when other guest came back late. The heating did not work properly when I was there and could see my breath in the morning when I woke up. I just want to end, that I never write reviews, but could not believe the lack of empathy and interest demonstrated by staff - suggesting to me they have done this to many other travellers with little repercussion.

The hotel is in a good location, but remember you may not stay in the actual pictured hotel. They have another building that I had the pleasure of staying in that had views on to a brick wall, smoking garden and very poor sound and light proofing. I could see my breath in the morning as they turn off the heating. The stairs are also dangerous with no railing, too step and challenging to navigate unless you have the lightest of luggage and are very nimble (they have not provided photos of this in the description).

As quite common in old narrow town houses - steep stairs!

The hotel is near the train station and close to the market square - with it's "new" church and plenty of restaurants close by. Our hotel room was large and airy, in a quiet location and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was good and the staff friendly and helpful.

- I reserved the Junior suite for 5 days but I got a small double room instead. I complained about it, but they refused to give my any refund or my money back. The staff was very unfriendly. If they tell you that you have to talk to the hotel manager, please, be aware that there is nobody like that - I spent there 5 days and it was impossible to meet the person. !!!Do not reserve the Junior suite!!! -> they will charge you for it but they will give you a small double room instead. - Unfriendly staff. - Smell from breakfast in the room. - Level of cleanses. - Paying immediately upon arrival (you have to pay before you see the room and if you do not like the room, no money back!!!) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Avoid staying at this hotel. They are cheating people!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There are plenty of better hotels in Delft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Close to the train station and city center !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Avoid staying at this hotel. They are cheating people!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There are plenty of better hotels in Delft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Comfort Double Room

We booked a comfort double room but got a room without private bathroom in a building nearby. I often travel to Delft and there are many other hotels with better value for money. The interior design of the room was not nice, just random furniture. In my opnion the rating of this hotel is too high. The room was also noisy and it was an unpleasant surprise with toilet and bathroom in the corridor which was not stated when we reserved the room.

We made our reservation one mounth before for a junior suite. But when we arrived at the hotel they gave us a very small room on the 3.rd floor. The stairs were so small and steep we could hardly carried our suitecase up to our room. I will not prefer to stay if I visit Delft again.

The location was very good and the breakfast was good. The staff was helpful.

We didn’t like how in the morning, the senior staff member on duty, did not interact with the guests at all during breakfast and up till we left the hotel later, nor step in to clear the tables etc during breakfast as she was preoccupied with being on the phone the whole time we were there. However, the young lady who was on duty at the desk when we checked in, the afternoon before, and who was still there till 10pm gave absolutely excellent service. She was so attentive and helpful and gave us great advice about the city and what to see and where to eat & she helped us with getting our luggage to our room. She was a great front person for this hotel.

We were very happy with the location of the hotel in the heart of the old Delft village. It was walking distance to all the attractions & great cafes and restaurants. We had to park our car in the towns multi level underground parking station about a 7 min walk away so a bit of thought had to go into how to get to the hotel to quickly park out front to drop off luggage first otherwise it would have been difficult carry our luggage that far. Breakfast provided was lovely and we enjoyed the lovely decor of the dinning room. Our only regret is that we didn’t allow more days to explore this beautiful part of Delft.

• Comfort Double Room

parking not easy or expensive (holds true for all of old Delft). rooms only accessible by steep and narrow stairs (no elevator) no safe deposits (lockers) in room

Excellent location at the Oude Delft (most prestigious canal in Delft) Close (300 m) to main train station and bus station view excellent when having canal view front room breakfast good (usually included in price)

• Comfort Double Room

The view of my room was into a dirty courtyard and its garbage cans and onto other rather grey and ugly buildings.

Very friendly, very nice breakfast room, location

• Comfort Double Room

Decor concept fine but level of finish could be improved. Curtains skimpy and the painting of the feature stripes a bit smudged, only irritating when lying in bed looking up. Range of specialist teas fine but no ordinary breakfast brew!

Charming,helpful staff. Excelllent breakfast. Excellent location. Huge room with great view.

• Comfort Double Room

No elevator. The stairs are typical Dutch (steep and narrow). It was difficult to get my luggage up two flights of stairs. But worth the effort.

The location couldn't be better. I traveled on several trains and was very happy to be able to walk to the hotel from the train station. The boat tour through the canals has this hotel as one of the points of interest!!

• Comfort Double Room

This is for sure not a 4 stars hotel. I would say 2 stars hotel. The hotel has to be renovated, in my room lamps were broken. I had room above the kitchen and every morning I could smell what did they cooked.

Near by station and in the center city.

• Comfort Double Room

Staff extremely obliging. Room spacious and comfortable and very clean. The breakfast was excellent, plenty of choice and as many cups of coffee as you wanted.

Browse Hotel Bridges House Delft traveller photo gallery