Reviews of de Walvisvaarder van Ameland 2 stars

J.W. Burgerstraat 4, 9161 BH Hollum, Netherlands

#2 of 46 hotels in Hollum

Brilliant. peaceful,fresh air and beautiful sights.

The hostess went out of her way to make me comfortable. The breakfast was very nice and when Gera discovered I liked cappuccino for breakfast she made me one or more each morning. The rolls were fresh and divine. The room was tastefully decorated, clean and the shower was just right. Briefly: home from home! Gera phoned the council for me when I lost my OV chip card, an essential travel card for the Netherlands and it was found! Anorher proof how low criminality is there. I know the island very well having stayed there for holidays and weekends since my childhood and it w as nice to be back to visit family. The weather was gorgeous!

beautiful island to explore

I would have liked a coffee/tea making option in my room or in the hallway.

the owners go out of their way to make you feel at home. the hotel is in the heart of Hollum and only an 15 minutes walk to the beach

Mr Howdle and partner fully enjoyed the island but you cannot get there on an airliner

Liked everything

The Hotel was excellent We flew over in my light aircraft had a wonderful weekend

Nice

Bread at breakfast.

Convenient location

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Great service and friendly staff.

n.a.

The host was very kind and helpful and ironed my shirt, since we were attending a wedding party in Hollum.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2015

Very central location in Hollum, close to restaurants.

Very central location in Hollum, close to restaurants. Very friendly lady at check-in, who even brought me a watercooker, so I could make some tea before leaving early the next morning. Great customer service and very good value for money.

• Reviewed: 12 August 2015

We were greeted by the hotel owners and they were very...

We were greeted by the hotel owners and they were very lovely and nice. We were shown around our room. It was a comfortable room with a small terrace connected to it. We loved our stay here and we loved Hollum as well. We would definitely recommend it to others.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2015

Gera & Paul, owners of the hotel can be the only reason...

none

Gera & Paul, owners of the hotel can be the only reason to visit Amaland over and over again, their hotel is the cleanest, safest, sweetest hotel in the island situated in the center of the center, I can write pages of how I enjoyed staying in this particular hotel, but I stop not to bore you. I certainly will come back many many times more.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2016

.niets

• Reviewed: 10 July 2015

I liked the room and the location

I liked the room and the location

• Reviewed: 12 June 2015

Hostess was great, location is good, rooms are nice

Hostess was great, location is good, rooms are nice

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.