Reviews of Hotel Des Indes The Hague - a Luxury Collection Hotel 5 stars

Lange Voorhout 54 - 56, The Hague City Centre, 2514 EG The Hague, Netherlands

#3 of 39 hotels in The Hague

Speed of service at the bar was not impressive. Since there was an issue with the wiring, there was no electricity in the room upon arrival. Which was quickly solved however it took a couple of hours to bring the temperature back to an acceptable level

Staff location & heritage are great

I could only stay 1 night :-(

Have stayed in many places in Den Haag but this was my first time in Des Indes, and was very pleasantly surprised. Lovely place, friendly staff, and a very comfortable room.

The restaurant is not open on Sundays and Monday evenings which surprised us for a hotel of this standing. Quite expensive, especially the food & drink. Parking 40 euros per day!

Very friendly & efficient staff. Excellent quality food. The ambiance of the place

Staff is completely not service oriented. Anything you ask for is met with a surprise and often times your requests are not met.

The rooms are spacious and clean.

• Classic Single Room

The lobby was very dark, one cannot read, lack of good lighting. It´s ¨Tired¨needs more maintenance, this applies to several parts of the hotel.

Great variety and GREAT croissants. Eggs in several ways, and a good selection of cheeses. The location for the breakfast was like a trip back in time.

A little old-fashioned.

Luxury hotel a minute's walk from Escher and across the park for the Vermeer in the Mauritshaus. The friendly doormen and the very good breakfast made this a lovely visit.

There’s too much draught in the room. The staff told us that the building was old so they couldn’t help it. The bathroom was very very tiny. There was hot water running from the cold water tap. So, that’s a pity when you pay €189 a night.

The bed was wonderful, the room very clean. Staff very friendly, the atmosphere very good.

I was surprised that the restaurant was closed on Sunday, but receptionist recommended a great dinner place nearby so it wasn't a problem at all

Extremely helpful and friendly staff, great location and lots of little things and amenities that make a difference when it comes to a 5-star hotel! Super comfortable bed and luxurious bathroom made coming back home hard!

• Deluxe Double Room

We didn’t like personnel’s attitude, you’re not treated as a very welcomed guest, staff isn’t always friendly and not ready to accommodate to your specific inquiries. Also the food was not impressive at all, we ordered in the room breakfast and champagne and we got packaged juice (not a freshly squeezed one), the ham and cheese were of a very mediocre quality and look - much lower than what you would expect from a luxury collection hotel

Overall location and design of th hotel - very classy

• Executive Double Room

staff were pleasant and courteous. hotel was spotless. the food was excellent in restaurant and lounge. The bedroom was very comfortable. Hotel is very well located close to the centre of the city.

The size of certain incidental charges, (parking or a drink at the bar for example), can be rather shocking.

A charmingly luxurious hotel in a great location in one of my favourite cities.

We have booked this hotel knowing that it is Luxury Collection and wanted a high standard service during our New Year Holiday.We arrived 30th Dec and stayed till 3rd Jan. When we arrived we were welcomed politely. The Bellboy was very kind. Also the receptionist was kind. Since we have a 3 year old daughter we had some stains at the sheets, She ate chocolate and made some stains on the bed sheets.We went out for the day and when we came back we realised that the houskeeping did not change the sheets. We were suprised. We thought that they have not noticed it. We waited till the next day and unfortunateley they have not changed the sheets. we left some bread crumbs on the bed to see what they would do and see that they havent even clean that. WE asked the reception to change the sheets. Once again no action. we were upset. At night I called the room service to ask for a yogurt for our daughter. The person from room service replied that it would take 30 to 45 minutes. I told him that it is just a yogurt and asked if it could be any sooner. he replied NO Then I told him as a joke whether it would be easier that i come down and pick it myself. The reply : YES that would be better since we are undrestaffed we can not bring it to you now. I was suprised and thought we do not underpay and why we get this kind of treatment. I went down and get the yogurt myself. Next morning we went out for the day and see whether they would change the sheets or not. We came back in the afternoon. Go up to our room hoping that everything would be clean and had a big shock seeing our door was left open.We thought they were still in there cleaning but no one was in the room. That was it ... I went down and finally I complained to the receptionist. They said that they were sorry and investigate what has happened and why they left the door open.They also told me that they would send the housekeeping to change the sheets. I was pleased that they at least understand.

The staff at the reception , they were very kind and helpful.

• Deluxe Double Room

A little bit more variety and flexibility in providing in-room tea / coffee facilities would have been appreciated.

The property was much more grand than we anticipated and it is therefore perfect for a romantic getaway, like we did for a new years eve. The staff was equally attentive, understanding and courteous.

• Deluxe Double Room

We stayed at Hotel des Indes for 5 nights over Christmas 2017. Although comfortable in many respects it is quite an old fashioned ‘fuddy duddy’ hotel with rigid rules. I was flabbergasted at their almost hysterical attitude towards not allowing dogs into the Hotel. It was extraordinary to say the least not even to be allowed to bring myself and my small Yorkshire Terrier out of the cold and driving rain to just inside the hotel on one occasion after parking my car. I had to make other arrangement for my Yorkie ‘on the hoof’ for the duration of our Xmas stay in The Hague. it was of course my fault for assuming that all Starwood hotels allow dogs, alas this one doesn’t. The uncharming and sour demeanor of the doorman does not help the client and some customer relations training in that area of the hotel might be beneficial.

Friendly and well trained staff, especially at reception desk, bar and restaurant. Delicious breakfast buffet.

• Classic Single Room

A 5 star hotel, excellent cuisine, outstanding waiter Joel clearly working with a view to being outstanding. And a competitive price. What do you need more?

• Classic Single Room

The time it took to order/deliver stuff in the lobby. Whether this due to too few staff or their efficiency or just simple speed, I can't say...

Atmosphere, location, friendliness of staff

there was no storage in bedroom for clothes that did not need to be on hangers , socks , under clothes , shirts , sweaters etc. poor selection of tea , no "English Breakfast" tea did not like the low seats for meals

good bed , excellent staff , ideal location

After checking in we were sent to the elevators and casually informed about the bar and restaurant being closed. No such information was shared beforehand or during the check in. The service was very poor and not according to the standards we know from staying at other 5 star hotels. In addition to lack of notification about bar and restaurant being closed, note there was no inquiry about our stay during the check out, no staff inquiring about wishes during breakfast, and housekeeping trying to enter the room the next morning around 11AM when we were still getting ready to pack and check out. Overall service / experience is quite poor.

The location of the hotel is superb. Breakfast is a feast.

• Classic Single Room

The safe should have been in the other wardrobe.

he bed was very comfortable. Breakfast staff excellent. My room was cleaned mid-afternoon one day and disturbed my plans. The spa was better than I hoped. The location can not be bettered.

No concierge ever; even though there was a desk labeled concierge. Reception personnel did not know if he was available or when he/she was supposed to be there No one available with good local knowledge; never received a bill or receipt;.arrived October 9 not 10; had a plain double room not the requested junior suite; told none available.if I don't receive an itemized bill will cancel any credit card charges

• Classic Single Room

The whole hotel breathes 1900-1910 armosphere, or at least what I believe that to be. An absolute fantastic experience, from service, beautiful architecture and furniture and not to forget comfort. The best ever hotel in The Hague, possibly The Netherlands!

Room was little cramped for space. Very limited choice of breakfast for a vegetarian like me.

Super comfortable bed to dive into was what I was expecting after a tiring long day at the conference. Well made bed and a cup of white tea made the experience superlative.

On both evenings of my stay hammering disco beats of a huge party nearby made sleeping before 2:00 pm impossible The hotel staff apologized and assured me after the first night that the second would be peaceful (it wasn't). I complained twice and in the second night was offered to change into another room. Given that it was past midnight and I had to depart early in the next morning, this was pointless. Most annoyingly, the staff pretended to not know where the noise came from, although the party at the other end of the street was unmissable.

• Classic Single Room

For a room that even has an iron and an iron board as well as a Nespresso machine, a fridge that only contains conventional wine and Cokes is sad; this is not in tune with such a luxurious hotel. Some risk in business is necessary as clients may feel there is lack of trust when they open the fridge.

The mattress and the pillows were, well, unforgettable; you simply can't dream of a better bed! Actually, you don't even want to get out of the room... Breakfast was very good (yet served in a very dark area while outside there was a glorious sunshine), but bran and other food offered in individual sachets felt rather clinical. The personnel was very professional, as for the location, it is really excellent.

• Executive Double Room

There was hair in my bfst the lady at bfst was super rude. And we were not welcome at the pool because we have a 19 month old son. No way was our room 40sq meter. I suggest you just have a coffee there to enjoy the architecture.

Beautiful entrance and restaurant.

• Executive Double Room

not great the check in with the staff sitting down behind the desk and the guests standing up ( i have never received an invite to sit nor other guests did). If anything, the staff should greet the guest in the hallway in front of the desk, invite him to sit and relax and then move behind the desk , sit and execute the procedure

great historical hotel, in the middle of town in a residential square very close to many good restaurants. excellent service, staff very attent. delicious breakfast

Such a hotel name and then serving such poor Chardonnay.

The breakfast advertized as very special, experienced normal but products of very good quality. The coffee was excellent.

The wedding was a disturbance - but apparently there are only 4 or so a year and most are not quite so busy. Apart from that I wouldn't criticise anything

The hotel is absolutely beautiful and a pleasure to just walk around. Room great and bed very comfortable. Pillows had some substance not like many which seem to be all air and give no support. Breakfast in the main dining room / atrium was really good with excellent attention to our wishes. No need to remind the staff that my wife wanted soya milk cappuccino when they were doing refills. Indeed the chef made soya based pancakes for her which was really lovely. There was a noisy wedding on the first night we were there but we were pre-warned and staff were very helpful and apologetic when my wife mentioned it has disturbed her. Other nights were completely peaceful though

• Deluxe Double Room

There is a high ledge entering the bathtub. No handle or anything to grab, so it's easy to slip. Second time I stayed there we had a shower and a bathtub at the same time, so that seems to depend on the room. Not possible to find alternative parking spots near the hotel so you basically have to rely on the expensive on-site parking when travelling there by car.

Very nice breakfast. I can recommend the hot chocolate with wipped cream to anyone reading this. The scrambled eggs were very delicious, large variety of foods (not the biggest, but it was fine, the most important foods were there). Very nice and quiet, super friendly and helpful staff. Absolutely met my expectations there. Honestly this is my favorite 5* hotel in Den Haag (not that there's too many to choose from, but still).

• Deluxe Double Room

The decor inside and out is incredible. Unlike any hotel I have ever been at. Sort of 19th century oriental luxury. I chose this hotel because of a Dutch TV show "Herr en Meester" ( Lord and Master) where the hero lives and luxuriates at this hotel. I found it met the standard set by the show. The fact that the price is more than reasonable allowed me to indulge myself. I actually stayed 5 days in The Hague because of the hotel. This actually allowed me to travel to Amsterdam, Delft, Leiden, Alkmaar by train. The train station is walkable from the hotel. In addition to all this, the staff is very friendly -I had a long and interesting conversation with Khalid the Balinese/Javanese doorman and other staff members.

Room exceptionally dark, only lit by lamps! No comfy chairs. Selection of teas, but no English Breakfast, no milk only cream, and only small Nespresso cups to drink out of. No suitably placed plug sockets for hairdryers, phones etc. Would not stay again, and only booked because The Hilton was full for one of the nights we stayed, which has just as good a location. Would not agree it was "luxury", The Hilton offers better rooms.

Very clean room, comfortable bed, helpful staff, very good quality toiletries. Nespresso machine in room so 10/10 for that. Good location for shops and cafes.

Problems with creditcard deposit, staff at desk annoyed, not a "ambassador"at that moment. At 17:00 hrs room was not cleaned yet?......

High tea was excellent!

I missed spelt bread, goatcheese and fresh coffee /tea at the buffetcorner

The staff was very friendly en helpfull. The room was upgraded and great. Breakfast was good with a lot of variation.

The TV channels were of local language. English channels were only for news. There was no provisions to browse or connect the TV to internet. Thus zero entertainment in room for english speaking people. Though the hotel offered to provide a DVD of choice of given a one day notice. The Breakfast can include more variety like omelettes etc. It was catering to more for European visitors and more of cheese and meat.

The antiques and the old flavour with artistic walls and decors have been retained and well maintained. The hotel itself thus is a place to visit.

nothing to mention, all was great

Excellent property, historically relevant and wonderful location for even a brief visit to the Hague. We enjoyed the atmosphere, the attention to detail that transpires from every corner and friendliness of the personnel. Would be happily returning, when next time in the area.

• Executive Double Room

Cleanliness in the bathroom was not perfect for this type of hotel. The shower is located in the bathtub which could only be accessed by a giant and dangerous step when wet. The refilling of the complimentary coffee capsules and tea bags was not consistent over the stay. Overall minor disagreements but for this category of hotel it just needs to be perfect. The Hotel Bar is very inviting but the choice of drinks and cocktails is extremely standard. It is lacking any signature or other exceptional drinks or teas which would make you want to go there even if you are not staying at the hotel. Having a pepper and salt grinder on each table in the "cocktail" lounge was a bit alienating. Probably this is due to the fact that the lounge is also used for breakfast and dinner. I would nevertheless remove the pepper and salt grinders at the end of a meal.

The room had a 3 window panoramic view over The Hague towards Schevenigen. The bed was very comfortable. The location was very quiet and relaxing. I very much liked the long history of the hotel. The lounge and dining areas still try to convey a sort of colonial feeling. Reception and concierge staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Classic Single Room

Heavenly bed! And for once the pillows were not "without substance"! Hotel of a true luxury classic style. Perfect services. It is very rare nowadays to find such a classy and absolutely beautiful hotel (even in the 5 star hotel range). Probably in my top 5 prefered hotels of the world (and I am traveling a lot)!

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Breakfast is fairly expensive.

The air/the atmosphere in the room felt very comfortable. In most hotels there is the smell of old smoke or cover up scents. This room really felt fresh and clean.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

• Deluxe Double Room

Wifi connectivity is very poor throughout the hotel. The cleaning was not done well - there was hair lying on the bathroom floor for the entire 3 days I was there. Definitely not worth the hefty price.

Everything was great. We always stay here.

Fantastic comfortably bed with divine pillows and gorgeous sheets - slept like a baby. Hotel is very quiet - our bedroom was absolutely silent. Perfect.

Checked in and allocated a room that had a used bath towel on the bed and a collection of discarded paperwork on the bedside table. Allocated another room. No place to store two cycles and not much effort made to try to resolve the issue.

• Classic Single Room

Cost of (additional) breakfast was outrageous - as a consequence I didnt eat any meals there. the room was very badly located up steam steps above a noisy corridor.

• Deluxe Double Room

Only one thing, which is.... three nights instead of just two.....

Well, to be honest, there wasn't one thing we did not like , except the fact that we had just made it a two night stay. From the moment of arriving at this little gem of a hotel, being welcomed very friendly and the car being taken care of immediately, we were greeted by a very friendly staff member for our check-in. We did say yes to the upgrade, which meant a beautiful room with a great view over the park in front of the hotel. Lovely room and a very nice bathroom. We had diner at the restaurant the first evening and a decent caesar salad in the cafe the second evening, which I did like a bit more than the restaurant. Lovely atmosphere, very calm and quiet, although there were quite a lot of guests in the restaurant and the bar. We had breakfast both mornings of our stay and that was just as wonderful as the diner experience. All in all, we really had a fantastic time at the Des Indes and - as we are living rather closeby (only 1:30 hour by car) we can't wait to return to that lovely place again. And what we saw of the Hague was more than worth coming back very soon. Sincere greetings to the very lovely and friendly staff of the Hotel des Indes.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Breakfast. We had a large carte breakfast and got scrambled eggs without toast. Bread was then offered, but no toast. As the restaurant is pretty expensive you would expect more.

Spa, interior design

We were misinformed about area of our room. Booking.com confirmed 60 sq.m. suite, while we were accomodated in the 30 sq.m. room. The carpet in the room was dirty. After our complaint to reception lady nothing was changed. And only after our request to call duty manager Hotel promised to return the difference of price.

Great edifice with its own history, very good breakfast, excellent location.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

• Deluxe Double Room

The toilet should have water jet for cleaning the sensitive area as we are Muslims we obliged to clean with water not with toilet paper.

I totally agree the food is excellent and the bed is comfy.

The restaurant was somehow disappointing. We ordered the 5 course chef menu, we only got 4 courses but the bill was corrected when we made the remark. For compensation we got a free coffee so great gesture. But the carpaccio of celeriac was a disappointment although the scallop was perfect. The bouillabaisse was a big disappointment because neither the bisque nor the fish were hot. My guess is that the chef got the day off and was busy cooking with his colleagues as mentioned on the site ;-) This may sound a bit too negative but in a five star hotel you may expect almost perfection. The main course and the desert made up for the first two courses however.

Very friendly and competent staff. This hotel is really worth the visit! We had a problem with the window, we mentioned it and when we returned the issue was solved and they even left a note with excuses. Amazing room (superb bed), nice bathroom, nespresso machine and tea in the room.

The staff is friendly, but very slow and unattentive for a luxury five-star hotel. It takes ages to be served, notes and requests to receptions get forgotten and overlooked - in short, better training and discipline would do the hotel some good.

Magnificent historic building, comfortable rooms, and great food.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Came as a birthday gift from my wife. We were very well taken care of by a professional staff and were given room options that worked out very well. They surprised us with a birthday dessert which was a sign of their attentiveness and personal regard for their clients.

• Deluxe Double Room

The music machine was out dated with old iPhone adapter. Radio available though. Could live without music though.

The small pool with jet streams and the sauna was perfect for me. The staff I met was very friendly and helpful. A really nice stay that gave me that special feeling. Used a room with extra space with high ceiling which made me feel like a king :)

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

The service wasn't very good and it could take a long time. On 2 occasions when we ordered food it never arrived and we had to tell them when we were charged it on our bill. On arrival we were told we could get a free drink at the bar as it was our first time there and a valentine break but there was no coupon in our key card to do this. It seemed we had to join the SPG group to receive this which wasn't made clear. Maybe it was just misinterpreted however, they do speak very good English. The coffee machine in our room didn't work.

Beautiful building and really authentic. Bed was very comfortable. The spa was good especially the pool.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

The room is equipped with free standing air condition (and I learned from the reception: all the rooms are). This makes the room pretty noisy. As it is impossible to turn it off completely, we had to disconnect it from the mains. While it was winter, the hotel room was far to warm and only leaving the windows open led to an acceptable sleeping temperature. Parking pricing is above the Den Hague standard; it's valet parking but that makes more sense to the hotel (as the space is small) than to the guest (as it is right in front of the building). Wifi runs for four hours only, then it is necessary to login newly. That's slightly old fashioned in 2017.

The breakfast buffet is a pleasure, supplemented by omelettes made on demand. Spending the morning in the vast but cozy has been a great start into the day. Staff is very friendly and creates a personal atmosphere better than in standard chain hotels. The architecture is stunning, one can feel the place has a long history. Partially it's overdone but that is part of the hotel's charme.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

We were not made aware of a parking fee of 40 EUR until we arrived there. Smart move to give us a very low rate for the room and then add the expenses for the parking.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

I had booked for my parents in law (84) and my mother (79) They staff failed to notice that people this old of course cannot step into a ridiculously high bathtub. So my in laws couldn't shower. My mother managed to get into the bath but the towels are stored so ridiculously high that you have to be at least 1.90 m to be able to reach them. We also asked for a different pillow, but they told us they were all the same. On return there were a few extra pillows on the bed but not exactly what we asked for. Personally we didn't like the fact that this hotel is so dark.

Breakfast buffet is quite Good.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Menu (dinner) of the bistro/lobby restaurant, various staffs serving our dinner table w/o clear lead waiter-waitress

Location, ambiance, rooms / styling, friendly staff, WiFi, facilities, parking

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Nothing really. Just that the rooms were a little small. But still comfortable

Beautifully renovated and decorated rooms/bathrooms, very nice furniture. Beautiful hotel interiors, excellent breakfast buffet and nice staff. Lots of history in it.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

Excellent service. Very comfortable room. Lovely bed and shower. Fantastic stay. The hotel breathes old luxury, but is also very comfortable. Definitely worth a return visit for us.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

• Executive Double Room

We needed to wait more then 45-60 minutes to get a cup of coffee. The same night we went to the bar and had more or less the same experience of long (more then 30 minutes) waiting to get our drinks. Really bad service.

The location of the hotel is perfect in the middle of the centre of The Hague.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

The check-in procedure took some time, because the guests before us had a late checkout the room wasn't clean yet. But they offered us a drink in the bar, and later some extra room service. The audio system in our room is a bit out of date. You can only place music through a very old IPhone/Ipod or by CD'so.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is really good.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

In a hotel of this standard it's the detail that counts. At breakfast I missed a cook making eggs off your choice. I've been in 4star hotels which had this feature. Also a missed a selection of French cheeses at breakfast.

First of all it's the location: little has changed since the late 19th century around Lange Voorhout, so the hotel fits in perfectly. Once inside the hotel makes you feel comfortable immediately, also because of its size: it's a rather small hotel. Staff is very polite without being humble and that's a plus. We had a standard room but you feel relaxed as soon as you enter the room. It has a huge bed, bath robes, coffee and tea facilities and a rainshower. It's big and very quiet, exactly wath you would expect from a hotel of this standard. Breakfast is in the central hall down stairs, another great part of the hotel. You pay more than in the average hotel in The Hague, but it's worth it, especially when you have something to celebrate like us.

The hotel was an oasis of calm; staff were friendly, efficient and always helpful. I had a surprise chocolate cake delivered to my room, assistance with check-in of my return flight and printing off of my boarding pass. Also fantastic location.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Parking was limited (15 spots) and was full so I had to find other parking. Restaurant staff was horrible. Completely ignored us.

Rooms were great. Beautiful hotel

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

It's very hard to think of something I found not quite as good. The only thing I can think of is that the angle of the TV was odd because a large closet sat at the front of the bed. But it's barely a criticism.

The staff were great - helped us with a very reasonable taxi fare to the airport, and also responded to every need. Also, the bathroom was great - I really like the heated anti-fog mirror!

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

• Classic Single Room

Breakfast buffet lovely but outrageously expensive. Free wifi only for 4 hours, which seems a bit stingy.

Beautiful hotel! Gorgeous 19th century decor. Incredibly comfortable bed. Quiet and peaceful. Well-located.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

breakfast very expensive for nothing out of the ordinary

Fabulous location; stunning building tastefully renovated in a period style; beds very comfortable

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

nothing negative

I discovered the great great history of this hotel when I arrived there. I'm impressed that I'm staying at the same hotel where royals and celebrity do. luxury and at same time not expensive highly recommended

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Interior decor in public areas resembles a cruise ship with too much emphasis on the chain "Starwood" branding.The air conditioner only worked on the first night, and the front desk did not get it fixed. There is little soundproofing so you hear noise from the hallways. The public areas are dark.

Historic building, large rooms, nice neighborhood with good restaurants close by.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

Airco did not work in our room and also not in room of children. This was not fixable after some attempts. Absolutely unacceptable. Reaction of staff at checking out very poor. Will not book again.

Location is fantastic

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

• Executive Double Room

We had booked an executive room but when we arrived they upgraded us to one of the two presidential suites. The suite is really big, beautifully furnished, with private steam bath and views over The Hague. The bed was incredibly comfortable. The atmosphere throughout is very special. The decor is palatial and the service outstanding. The food is also very good, with a beautiful breakfast spread. We recommend anyone looking for a really special place to stay top consider the Hotel des Indes.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

• Executive Double Room

Great hotel. It was full of history and beautifully restored. The location was wonderful on the embassy row. The Escher Museum was right next door. There were plenty of restaurants and pubs near by. The tram was close by and provided access to whereever we wanted to go.

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

this hotel was just beautiful. very elegant . location was perfect. Easily able to walk to many restaurants and pubs .Our family would also like to thank Teresita Manalang for her service and advice on touring.

Location , ambience

A great place to stay

Very comfortable bed

Can hear noise from the street a bit...

The style of the room and furnitures

Nowhere to hang towels in the bathroom, minor, but annoying.

Opulent hotel in a beautiful neighbourhood. Very helpful staff throughout the hotel.

Browse Hotel Des Indes The Hague - a Luxury Collection Hotel traveller photo gallery