Reviews of Euro Hotel Centrum 3 stars

6.1

5.3

5.3

5.9

Perfect for a short stay

It was not very clean, one pillow was hard as wood and the water pressure was so low that you almost couldn’t shower.

Good location, near the city centre and near the underground. Breakfast was also good.

Don't go for this one, Rotterdam has much better to offer for better price.

The first room we had was tiny, run down, with a broken sink, two tiny single beds, no soundproof window (and pigeon fighting on top of it...) and a view onto a construction site. Didn't stay long enough to see if there were any bed bugs but it was probably the case... Overall building, rooms, cafetaria are rundown. Bedding and pillow are definitely old. Breakfast is ok to cheap quality and runs out quickly if you are not early but you can eat as much as you want.

Got upgraded to a suite with king size bed and jacuzzi when I asked for a double bed room instead of twin singles. No sight of bed bugs in this room (301). Cleaned everyday (the minimum only). Overall old room but ok comfort and cleanliness. Nice location next to Witte de With and Erasmus bridge. Staff is overall nice and understanding.

my stay

wi fi kept going off had to put password in all the timw no plug in sink no heating hard headboard made mistake updating my problem with payment

breakfast was ok

Stay in Rotterdam

Old furniture and room decor. Quite dirty. Staff not well trained and informed although most tried to be helpful. Noisy environment. No coffee facilities in room.

Breakfast was good and plenty and we were also given a packed breakfast when we left early. Location central.

Please stay away at all cost. Horrible. Our worst experience.

Upon arrival, the entrance was untidy. The rooms were small and untidy. Extractors in the toilet not working. Phone in rooms not working (compromising health and safety). Holes in curtain. Wire used to support curtain frame in bathroom. TV out of date and not working. Mattress cover dirty. Electrical cover for light switch not working. Deception (what I saw online, (such as the glossy pictures and the 4 flags outside the hotel )was very different from what I actually saw in real life And worst of all the rooms were infested with bed bugs, which me and the rest of my family caught. We are still recovering from the bugs. I will be posting pictures to support my statement above

The only positive attribute about the hotel is that it is close the bars and restaurants and the train station. Toilets were cleaned daily, however extractors in the bathroom were not working.

We booked 2 rooms only one could be used as it was unbearably hot , they gave us a small fan which made no difference , they were told the room was uninhabitable and we wanted to change was told no , we told them again in morning that bedding and towels from the room was in the other room as we all shared one room

Value for money in a great location.

The room was uncomfortably hot, the bathroom had a faulty shower, and the parking was expensive.

Value for money in a great location. Included breakfast was great.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Lovely friendly staff, excellent location!

The staff were lovely and very friendly. Very helpful and happy to listen after the terrible experience I had on the journey there... Its a great base for your stay in Rotterdam. On a quiet back street but steps from a main road with metro and tram stations. So best of both worlds. Very close to iconic Erasmusbrug bridge and Maritime museum, right in the middle of everything. Area very central and beautiful, go to nearby Witte de Withstraat street full of bars and restaurants, very nice vibe with lights and signs strewn across. Basic clean En-Suite room, nice little touch with the great design metal bedside fans. Makes a bit of rattling noise when first switched on but leave a few mins and runs smooth and silent. If anything a kettle in the room and possibly a mini fridge would make it perfect. Would definitely come back again. Try and visit the Kinderdijk windmills while you are here, boats leave from foot of Eramusbruge bridge.

The worst place I have ever stayed

Everything in a state of disrepair Air Conditioning units without remotes BED BUGS!! Left 1 of us hospitalised Bin not emptied upon arrival Bathroom dirty Sheets unclean Staff have not responded to my complaints

Honestly, nothing.

The worst hotel I've ever stayed at.

There were bedbugs at this place. No airconditioning. The towels weren't clean. Multiple guests were downstairs complaining and demanding their money back but there was noone there to help them. Some of the guests left at night to sleep in their cars. I would advice noone to stay here.

Unhappy

Staff came across like they couldn't be bothered. The rooms are tiny with no air conditioning. A fan is in the room that barely worked 1 lamp that didn't work at all. No tea or coffee facilities in the rooms and I am covered in bites after sleeping in the bed. View was looking into a demolition site. Basically the only thing good about this hotel was the location.

Near to local shops and restaurants

Somewhere to lay your head

The hotel looked nothing like the pictures. It seems the pictures were taken when the hotel had first been opened, and now they haven't bothered with maintenance at all. Dirty carpets, broken fans in the room and scraped and scratched furniture (I don't think it was the rustic look they were going for). The man on reception kept telling us 'we don't allow smoking!' which was fine, but he told us like dozen times, then went on to asking if we smoke. I felt he was making an assumption based on what we looked like. That wasn't a friendly welcoming at all.

the location was great, in the center and close to the station. The bathroom was clean with a powerful shower. We were able to check in very late after attending a concert.

Never more !!!!!

behind the hotel there is a large construction site where they are running from very early morning hours of demolition of such a volume from these triggers alarms from cars let alone sleep. Breakfast was absolutely awful and inconvenient, the rooms and especially the bathrooms were also one big disaster. Hotel knows very well why it wants to pay before, because no one would have paid for it at check-out. And when you want for all that want return money back, of course, they do not want to, and I refer you to a request for a refund on Booking.com, but money is being collected by them. One big scam, never more.

Would recomend

The hvac in my room did not work properly, it was freezeing and i could not open any window

The receptionist with long white curly hair 👏 Great location! And that skatepark infront of the hotel was something i could only dream about!

adequate for a short stay

Not able to have toast for breakfast. No tea and coffee making facilities. Having to climb stairs to reception and breakfast room should be clearly stated in description.

The room was nice with a soft comfy bed and bijou bathroom.

Clean, modest, good value hotel in excellent location

Couldn't toast the bread at breakfast Air con unit a little noisey which was needed as there was a heatwave.

Location super. 15 min quick walk from station. Street of great restaurants (try the Bazaar!) just round corner. Beds soft and comfy Clean Value. To be honest, I think if it was renovated to a high and trendy specification t would just become more expensive and not offer a good value option in the city, so the slightly dated appearance was more than fine for us.

I would definitely come back when there aren't any mosquitos.

My mom got bitten by mosquitos a lot, and since we're not from the zone, she got an allergy reaction. When I told the reception, they told me that it was a problem in the whole building so maybe that's something to work on during this summer period.

The breakfast buffet was very complete and the room was very clean. The staff was friendly, the wifi worked very well, we were able to watch the World Cup matches without any issues, the water pressure from the shower was amazing and we got body wash. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and we always had enough toilet paper. They emptied the trash every day and nothing ever went missing.

Good value

Rooms were a little dated and lacked comfort. Perhaps a room fan for the hot weather. Replace worn and dirty carpets in public areas.

Friendly and helpful hotel staff. Good breakfast. Clean bathroom and bedroom. Was good value for a city hotel in Rotterdam.

THIS HOTEL IS HORRIBLE DON’T STAY THERE!

Worn out with demolition site alongside it. Meagre furniture looks like it came from a second hand shop without any improvement work. No aircon, lift doesn’t stop at floor 1 reception

Nothing, this hotel is basic, worn out and it is alongside a building demolition site that starts work at 7.00 am. Don’t stay here!

We got what we paid for.

The breakfast consisted of a few very cheap/low quality options (just skip it and eat it somewhere else). The shower handle and the toilet paper dispenser in our room were broken. The room looked initially clean but when looking behind stuff there were thick layers of dust. The hotels own parking spaces were all taken, parking on the street costs 3.5€/h between 08.00-23.00 (there are good parking garages close for 28€/24h).

The location is great. The price is great.

Ryanair style Hotel

I don't think they could have made less of an effort on breakfast. Bread straight from a supermarket bag, no toaster...

The beds were clean and the bathroom worked. Like Ryanair, they'll do the job, but they won't make it pleasant

dirty, outdated, room dirty and stuffy, impossible to have a good sleep too much drilling noise

no air con, very stuffy in the room, building site next door we couldn't sleep woke up 5am, too much drilling, noise dust if you leave window open. disgusting hotel real I couldn't believe that is allowed to be open

nothing really except reception staff

Bed bugs!

Avoid this hotel. Bed bugs! Two nights in different rooms on separate floors. Both mornings woke with a large number of bites and 5-6 bed bugs on the bed. Horrible.

Not very good

The rooms were severly run down, They were not clean. The Breakfast was nothing special but ok. The worst part was that we discovered bedbugs which made us prompmtly change hotels.

Nothing to like about this property

building work by the hotels too much noise we can’t sleep. no air con and the room so stuffy and hot. terrible bed tiny rooms

Nothing to like about this property

Hotel needs a makeover.

Bathroom was worn down, the tap was loose, the toilet seat cover kept falling on your back while seating and the button for flushing was partly broken. Overall was the hotel worn.

The staff was friendly.

I had so many mosquitos/bedbugs in my room and bathroom...

I had so many mosquitos/bedbugs in my room and bathroom facilities were bad. I had vacate the property very next day due to the discomfort. The rooms and furniture was quite old.

This is probably the worst place where I have stayed for the...

This is probably the worst place where I have stayed for the last 15 years: two fires alarms in the same night (between 3 AM to 5:30 AM) and a window in my room that I could not close because the mechanism is broken..... Common areas are not well maintained ...

Bugs at 307

Found 4 BUGS on the walls, at night woke up because of the bugs on our beds. When we killed them, they were full of human blood. When we asked to change our room, staff agreed to give us another room. It was a little bit better, and there were no bugs in it. But the day was spoiled. The toilet seat couldn’t stand, it always falls down. The cups at breakfast were dirty. So we are really unsatisfied about our stay.

Horrible!!!

The rooms don’t have anything in common with the pictures on booking, the hotel is full of bedbugs, the furniture is really old. A horrible experience! Don’t book!!

Lower your expectations and you should be OK.

Toilet bowl design is the worst I've seen. Room floor is very dirty. Not alot of wall plugs for the room. Construction works opposite makes it noisy in the mornings.

Location is great, beds were clean compared to previous reviews.

Cheap not nice

The hallways and rooms have a smell. The bed was tilted. Furniture was broken, electric wires were visible, bathroomfurniture was also broken. Ceiling had been leaking. It is cheap but not nice.

Breakfast was ok, staff was polite. It was cheap. Good location.

The hotel has a great location in central Rotterdam.

The hotel is tired and needs refurbishing. It felt more like a hostel than a hotel. I would not describe it as 3 star. The bedroom was very small. The walls were very thin so sound travelled easily. The plumbing made all sorts of noises when others used their facilities. The breakfast was adequate but the chairs and tables were very well worn and rather uncomfortable. It was cheap but we got what we paid for.

The hotel has a great location in central Rotterdam. The receptionist could not have more helpful or friendly.

Close to centrum- perfect location

Bed bugs!!!!!At 2am we changed the room, because we found bed bugs in bed, on the wall, under pillow. Poor equipments in the room.. missing shower curtain in the bathroom, in the next room missing TV, one cup. Dirt on the floor, under bed...

Close to centrum- perfect location

I'm not a fussy person, but I could never recommend this hotel

Arrived at front desk, but was left standing for a full 5 minutes as 3 workers floated around without even saying hello. When one person eventually dealt with me she barely looked up to acknowledge me. The room she sent me to was a complete mess. When I returned immediately to the front desk, I didnt even get an apology, just a 'oh' , and 'well try the next room so'. The room I then went to was cleaned but was horrible with big cigarette burns on the carpet, a stink out of the bathroom, the toilet seat and shower were badly damaged, and no tv remote. The noise the next morning from the road outside my window was unbearable.

Great position but long overdue for renovation. Moderate value.

Free parking listed in booking information but "not available. Parking in street outside 3.50 euro/hour. booking.com overcharged credit card 20 euro on quoted cost. Not hotel's fault but building next door being demolished from early morning. Room somewhat neglected and shabby.

Comfortable secure room with full facilities. Truly spotless, clean room with comfortable bed. Free maps provided. Good continental breakfast and coffee in pleasant dining room included. Excellent free WiFi.

The location was good

The room service was inexistent and we had to go to the reception every time we wanted to enter the room as the key never worked !

The location was good

I was looking forward but my stay was completely ruined by bed bugs. Don't book this hotel!!

Bed bugs all over the room! A nightmare came true. First night I couldn't sleep because of a very strong insecticide smell. Second night I woke up after having been bitten by a bed bug at around 3 AM. I discovered there were bed bugs on the walls, bed bugs in my luggage. Relocating to a different room and searching through my luggage took over 3 hours, till 6:30 in the morning. My night sleep completely ruined. At the counter I met others having the same issue. I understood I couldn't speak to the manager (Mr. P. Karsten) due to him never being at the property. Well, maybe he should come over and stay a night at room 203. Staff at the breakfast was grumpy, didn't do their job well, would boss the visitors around to make up their own tables. Never seen such defiant and unmotivated staff. Reagrding the bed bug problem, the staff was completely uninformed and unprepared, came across as helpless. A guy who's name is Dato had a hell of a night shift.

The location was great. The receptionists were nice and helpful, all of them.

Just so so.

It’s located by the street where some goods are loaded or unloaded from early morning, whose noses woke us up really early in the morning. So we didn’t even have energy to keep on traveling the next day.

The stuff are warm hearted and the room is clean. Also the breakfast is good.

good for

clogged lavatory, noisy area fronting my room since the place is surrounded by bars opened at night

bed comfy, location great as we have been transferred to similar hotel in the city centre

The room wasn’t cleaned, so they sent us to sleep in another...

The room wasn’t cleaned, so they sent us to sleep in another hotel ( grand central that was fine like hotel). It’s not a beautiful thing to arrive in the hotel and after that move again but the personal was available.

If you are looking for good service and clean rooms without BED Bugs, don't stay in this hotel.

Some rooms are not clean. In fact, a couple of rooms have BED BUGS. One was given a clean room after she complained. Reservation system in this hotel is a failure. Despite our late checkin for my group, our rooms were not made available and we have to wait for an hour before everybody was given rooms.

Breakfast was good enough for those who went in early. Those who came in later don't have enough food and chairs to sit on.

very clean but basic.

When I arrived at 11.30, check in time 15.00 but suitcase in the luggage room this is not a luggage room a place they store towels and bed sheets! No rubbish bin in the entrance area, I had eaten a croisssant explain to the lady no bin , she told me I had to go upstairs and put it in the bin! quite rudely. After this I asked for a coffee in the bar breakfast area, that was refused and that they were going to be cleaning it and they was busy not allowed to sit in the bar. The bar is supposedly open all day till 1 am ridiculous. I later checked in about 18.00 pm, customer service and staff was very poor, not a very welcoming on arrival. The hotel very dated, rooms could be upgraded, they are very very basic for a 3 star however, indivdual tolietries were not available, large communal resources shampoo , shower gel etc is shared by every guest who is booked a room, but on the whole I will say the rooms were clean.

The bed was very clean and comfy.

Good place for a quick stay

The door key didn't work and had to change the room. A couple of other people seemed to have the same problem.

The staff was friendly and helping. Parking right in front of the building.

Our stay in Rotterdam was for only one night, and this hotel...

On the street, near the hotel is something like a parking garage, so in the early morning there was a lot of noise.

Our stay in Rotterdam was for only one night, and this hotel had a really convenient price for the accommodation. Breakfast was included and was pretty good, with plenty of things to choose. The room was exactly as shown in the photos, furniture is a little bit old, but everything was clean.

Bed bugs

I was severely bitten by bed bugs. So were several people in my group staying at the same hotel. I was promised a refund on my room as I had prepaid for the room. To date my credit card has not been credited.

The property was ok except for the bed bugs.

You have to carry your luggage bags up to the Reception...

You have to carry your luggage bags up to the Reception there are no lifts once you visit then you release, 2nd thing in the night I stayed outside temp. was 0 To minus degree and Room heater not working properly. Room No. 402 for your info.

Awful

Hotel was filthy, run down and very cold. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone it needs completely redeveloped. Even taxi driver told us it was a bad hotel when he dropped us off!

Very good but will only return in summer months. will have to find alternative for our winter visit

When we arrived the maid had left the window open on what was a freezing cold day. The heating in the room, 213, was not working. the little electric fire that was in the room was not sufficent.

Nice stay for the money.

I suppose you get what you pay for, however, the pillows left something to be desired, and the bathrooms although plenty clean enough the water was either piping hot, or ice cold, there was very little in between, not to mention the temperature fluctuated if a neighboring room flushed the toilet, I found myself plastered to the wall on more than one occasion, due to the hot water. Lastly, the WiFi was terrible, weak signal and got kicked off continuously.

The price of the hotel and location were key. The breakfast in the morning for a 3 star hotel was pretty good, fresh orange juice each morning was a nice touch, as well as a good selection of fresh fruit.

The staff were very helpful and polite.

Inability to carry my breakfast upstairs with me to eat it in my own time. As I would sometimes end up missing it if I did not come down earlier

The staff were very helpful and polite. The breakfast was great. Loved every bit of it.

Hovel facilities for decent budget price

Bedside lamps not plugged in. Tv inconveniently placed on top of wardrobe. Not enough plugpoints. Awful furniture. Smelly bathroom. Very dated.

Breakfast and staff ok. Beds comfy

I will be polite & generous and only say, don’t stay there!!!

Rooms are old and tired which I could understand but what I can’t understand and find the excuse for was: filthy, stained with body fluids mattress, (springs were popping out from the mattress - my partner cut his knee) bed bugs crawling on my skin, lack of remote control for tv, lack of phone, water from the shower running directly into bedrooms dirty carpet. Awful, tired & disgusting. The worst place I have ever stayed!!!

The only good thing about this hotel was very kind, very helpful and welcoming staff member at the reception called Christy Verwymeren. With full professionalism she managed to get my money back for the room. She’s got amazing skills and great customer service, deserves much better place to progress in this industry. Euro Hotel doesn’t even realise they have such a great and dedicated staff member.

1. Very Friendly and helpful employees.

1. Very Friendly and helpful employees. We had a problem on our 2nd day in our room and within 25 minutes, they manage to transfer us to a better room 2. Breakfast was great 3. Value for money 4. Close proximity to metro, restaurants and Erasmus Bridge

Stuff and location of the hotel

Bedbugs in our room and I was pinched Hotel paid back one night Please do something with this,we hope that dont will bring bedbugs home..

Stuff and location of the hotel

Terrible and ruined the rest of our stay in the lovely city, we had bites a day after staying :(

We had hundreds of bed bugs in our room! It was such a horrible experience and the girl at reception next day didnt offer anything not even an apology! Some bugs were even on the walls and behind the wall paper. I sent an email and had no reply.

Calm and happiness close by

The chairs in the rooms are too old and tables. Either they arrange them or change they really don't look nice and are highly uncomfortable.

The hotel is really at the heart of the city, the port, shopping area, maritime museum... The personnel is friendly and all speak English. Some rooms are actually small coz I slept in this hotel twice but it's okay if you didn't travel for space. I recommend

Horrible! Stay away. They just don't care

Foul smell of old carpet, those should have been changed 3 years back. Pathetic, insensitive behaviour of few selected receptionists when we complained of serious issues. Ample of bed bugs, and the response of staff was "change your room". For every problem i had it was a ready answer. I had to change room twice. The first room allocated to me - Tv wasn't working, neither the heating system. I was there with my 10-month old baby. Second one had too many bed bugs crawling all over the bed and wall. For a while we felt we are under attack. i had to carry my stuff to another room and next room was a suite - it had no exhaust fan in the toilet. And the outlet pipe hole in the wash basin was emanating a foul smell all the time. A closed room was making our stay inside the room hell! We stopped complaining!

Breakfast spread is really nice compared to other 3-Star in centrum, little and yet heartful. Very few 4-star squeeze fresh orange juice for you, and Euro is not even 3-Star. Kitchen staff at the breakfast table were very nice. Few reception staff were also very nice to us. Cleaning staff were very cordial.

Horrible for the price

They said no parking was available when they had at least 10 spots left in their parking. We asked for a double room for a couple, we got 2 single separated beds.. We found ticks in one of the beds and slept in only one of them. The toilet seat was broke and could easily fall of when you sit on it 70 euros for a room like this when at Den Haag ( seaside usually more expensive) you could get 10 times better for the same price and 100 metres away from the beach...

Good value for money and a good location

Room size very small for a double room Breakfast had everything but could have been cooked and presented better

Good location Good breakfast Even made coffee for me in the evening

Good value for money for budget travel, large breakfast selection, nice staff.

Nice breakfast buffet, location is great as it's only a 10 minute walk or less to the center. We had a lot of luggage with us and upon inquiring about a larger room at the front desk , the staff kindly gave us a bigger room for no extra price. Good choice for budget travel.

Glad its over

Unfomfortable beds. Old and uncleaned rugs in the hotel. Old bathrooms and not standardized, completely not contemporary as it looks in the pictures.

Location is good and its an easy way to the center.

Convenient location to city centre but services need improvement

Wifi was poor; access to front desk was up a steep set of stairs which was awkward. Mosquitos were ever present at night,

Proximity to desired locations was convenient.

Centrally located but lacks quality

If you don't care for a clean/comfortable stay, this place is a cheap bed and quick breakfast with good location. Otherwise: Building and facilities are very old, and not in a good way. Room was damp and musty, bathroom had odours like a public pool change room, broken shower handle. Carpets were filthy. Luckily the bed was a newer mattress. This isn't the fault of the staff, as the whole building needs a renovation.

Breakfast was decent with a good cappuccino machine. Location was great.

enjoyed our stay, would definitely stay again

Wasn't anything we didn't like apart from the lift doesn't stop at reception so you need to use stairs, not good for people in wheelchairs. Improvements would be tea making facilities in the room

Location was very good. Very spacious room and very clean. Could leave our luggage hours before checking in.

Just go to another place

Uff where to start here..? The check in; the girl was nice but busy and some guy was sitting at the back looking at her struggling and not helping; he was not even greeting the guests. The parking was full so we had to park on the street. Finally it was cheaper than inside so it was better. The stairs are cover in a very old carpet all stained and smelly. The room was super small and very dark. The shower also very dark as bulbs were broken there as well. The toilet is very old and it has like a table for the p... it's extremely hilarious. The TV was quite small but at least it was working ok. The breakfast area; no knives when I arrived, and although I was early the food was almost over. If you need to stay one night due to emergency, than yes but otherwise try something different.

Unfortunately I didn't like it at all.

Comfortable budget hotel close to the center with a big breakfast.

The bathroom facilities could use some improvement.

The staff were very accommodating when they saw we had a lot of luggage, they gave us a bigger room after we told them that the previous room was too small. Good breakfast buffet with lots of choices. On a quiet street and 10 minute walk to the main square.

Folkstone Sea front

Seemed to be water pressure issue which affected the electric shower flow

Staff were friendly & welcoming. Nice situation on Sea front, plenty of free parking. Beds comfortable

Awful! See hotels own photos and mine???

Room was dirty. Very old and tatty furniture. Carpets were dirty, items on the floor from previous occupants not removed when room was supposedly serviced. Walls were in a state of disrepair. Bathroom layout was awkward to use. Please see my not very good photos. Reception was not inviting, no good morning just said "room number" when we went for, the worst hotel breakfast we have had for many years. Cold fried eggs, no other "hot" choices, no toaster, very limited choice of bread, cheap meat and cheese. The 3 stars on this "hotel" should be 1 star and then I am being generous. As for the location on a scruffy back street, I would not like to walk around the area at night alone. We paid well over £200 for two nights! If you can find somewhere better to stay, do so.

Near to a bar and restaurant area but not a pleasant walk, especially at night. Can't think of any other good things to say! Oh! The coffee in the "breakfast room" was fine. Not all bad then?

Dirty filthy place...

Nothing. Very dirty place and incompetent stafg

Very dirty hotel. Please remove it from your catalogue. We had to flee from the hotel because of bed bugs...

Lucky it was for one night only

The bath room wasn't cleaned very well and smelt bad. The shower curtain was stiff like it had not been cleaned ever and there was mound on the roof in the bath room

Location, Breakfast was very nice.

good location and the second room we were given was fine.

First room allocated was very poor but when we complained they moved us to a better room. A lot of street noise on the first night. Had to ask for more pillows. No fans. Only small top windows to open. No kettle provided.

Breakfast was good. Beds were comfy and everything was clean. Staff generally helpful and pleasant.

Everything was ok and correct - but it felt uncomfortable and no bikes

It's one of the cheapest hotels and we don't expect very much, but in the whole hotel there was a sense of discomfort: Ugly, small rooms; terrible, dark floors, corridors and lift. The woman at the reception should be chosen for professionality and kindness and not only for nice faces. No bikes avaiable (no explanataion, why not) - and no idea where is the next place to rent bikes (We found Centrum Bikes & Rent A Bike just arround the corner in Schiedamsedijk, very recommended)

The location. Wifi was ok.

Awful

It was dirty, The decor was dirty the staff were not friendly and he wasnt brave enough to eat breakfast there.

Adam is extremely well travelled, and experienced Ghana hotels - He said in comparison this made ghana look like 7 star - Possibly the worse hotel he has ever stayed in.

Good location, cheap maybe the cheapest in that region...

The hotel needs a renovation. Don't expect too much.

Good location, cheap maybe the cheapest in that region (breakfast included) and the long story short, good performance/price ratio.

Browse Euro Hotel Centrum traveller photo gallery