Reviews of Hotel Flipper Amsterdam 2 stars

Borssenburgstraat 5, Zuideramstel, 1078 VA Amsterdam, Netherlands

#364 of 410 hotels in Amsterdam

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

We had room with 3 beds. We asked to move two beds together. The next two days beds were moved two times: first, middle bed were moved to the right one, and day after to the left one, despite it was already moved to the right place. 😵

Very good location.

• Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Taking a realistic view it was great value for money. Room was small, but not too small. Included handbasin, soap, conditioner and 2 large fluffy towels. Met 4 staff - all friendly & helpful. Terrible breakfast?? For a Dutch budget hotel, what should you expect but a classic Dutch breakfast. Your first time for bread, sliced meat & cheese plus egg, might be daunting, but isn’t this what travelling is about? (Food quality was good and plentiful) Except for a few genuine complaints I believe that most 0 ratings are from people wanting 4/5 star facilities at a budget price. This does not happen in the real world! I found it excellent value for the price.

• Small Double Room with Private Bathroom

The blind over the skylight was very thin and didnt block out any light, room was small but it was fine for what we needed, also there was a kettle but only had sugar and creamer, no tea or coffee, but maybe they would have given it if we asked.

Very clean and bathroom was modern, bed was very comfortable and the staff were very helpful. Location slightly out of the main town (40min walk to the centre but the area looks up and coming with lovely cafes and restraunts a 5-10min walk away.

• Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Share Toilet skink bloqued. Bedroom sink also bloqued ! Space in the room is just ain’t one. Very old building! Breakfast was terrible and very expensive! The hotel should be demolish for health and safety!

Nothing was good ! Normally you find something good in hotels but this one was absolutely disappointing despite the cost we paid

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

For the cost the room was tiny and bed uncomfortable. The worst bit is that the hotel is still being renovated. They did not tell me this and I was woken up by building work going on downstairs. If they had told me this I would not have stayed.

Reasonable location to a beautiful beach

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Room too small. Two people in room, one had to leave the room or lie on the bed whilst the other was getting dressed. Had breakfast first two mornings and then noticed fruit flies all over the orange juice machine and staff came and picked up the leftover food to put away, with his bare hands

bed Was really comfortable and sheets were bright white clean Marianne on reception was lovely and very helpful.

• Quadruple Room

Our room was not cleaned once in 3 days.. or at least i couldn’t tell that it was.. the staff were rude to the extent that they wouldn’t even let us finish our breakfast! They serve breakfast until 10:30 and we sat around until after 10:30 just finishing the last few things on our plates. The cleaning staff decided to stand right in front of us with a mop until we got irritated and left! Off all the hotels i have been to, this is the most awkward situation that i have run into.

Location!

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

The property does not have air conditioning and it was very difficult to stay in the room at 31 degrees Celsius, even though they provided a fan. Shower not working properly. Bathroom smelly and cleaning done poorly. The toiletries were terrible. The TV was extra small and had very poor signal. I would not stay here again, nor recommend it to anyone.

The staff at the reception were very kind and accommodating. The location was close to the RAI, which was convenient for me. The bed was comfortable. However, you can definitely find a much better hotel in Amsterdam.

• Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Wasn't expecting the room to be so small. Single bed was only 90cm wide and top mattress kept slipping off base during the night. Weather was quite warm and room heated up during the day but window only opened up a few cm.

Location was good. Near tram lines 12 and 4. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

il was to hot and there was no air conditioning

we felt like home,the staff was very kind and the place was lovely it wasent far frome the train there were bar and restaurants near sow you dont need to go to far to eat or take a coffe

• Quadruple Room

The bathroom will be flooded if you shower near to the side mirror. The staircase is quite steep if you have huge luggages or elderly person travel along.

The staffs are very helpful and kind during our stay. Good value for money for the location and if you don't mind the room is small

• Small Double Room with Private Bathroom

Rooms are very small, the small double room looked larger online just about enough room to get into the bathroom. The photos on the website are out dated the bikes that we had we’re not like the bikes that were advertised on the website. Also when we talked about hiring the bikes there was nothing mentioned about the 100 Euro deposit we only found this out on the day when we was going to use the bikes. Wouldn’t recommened the breakfast at the hotel it wasn’t well presented I would say ok for toast and cereal but not a lot else. Hotel is in a good location we liked using the bikes and walking. Beds are comfy and clean, receptionist are helpful.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The room was extreanly small about 3x4. With 2 single beds that were about half a metre wide pretty uncomfortable. We asked for an upgrade and got a double bed which was better so no wasted space between the beds. We were told the room was small and we thought it be like an Ibis room. Pretty disappointing all up and about the worst room in all of our travels over 30 years.

It was clean.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The room was small, which is understandable compared to the price but some more storage for clothes or toiletries would have been very much appreciated. Also our room didn't dispose of a bedside lamp !

The location of the hotel is great, a quiet and typical Amsterdam neighbourhood. The hotel is very well kept and beds very comfortable. Although we had a share bathroom, having a sink in the bedroom was a real plus.

When we first arrived the lady on reception wasn’t very welcoming at all. She seemed to lack interest and told us we could leave our luggage and check in later but there was no room in a safe cupboard for it and that they would take no responsibility for it. Not very reassuring. We ordered a taxi through the hotel to take us to a planned activity and the taxi was over half an hour late almost causing us to miss our time slot. Finally when I ordered a taxi to take us to the airport I asked the man on reception to use a specific company as the driver who delivered us to the hotel informed me we would receive discount if I showed our receipt on return. The gentlemen on reception assured me that their service would be cheaper than what I had been offered. When we were dropped off at the airport this was not the case and it was in fact dearer. The fire alarm went off one night and the staff did not seem to have a clear procedure in place and it took some time to ascertain whether this was a drill or a fire. It turned out to be a “fault with a shower” according to the staff member I spoke to but as I say he was running about trying to find this out and no evacuation had taken place.

Facilities were pretty much as advertised and about what I’d expect for the price.

• Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

I had room 101. It has a section of wall in the corner that gets hot like a radiator on full blast. The weather was warm, so it was like a greenhouse in the room even with the window open. The staff were unable to either fix it or give me another room.

• Small Double Room with Private Bathroom

very small rooms, not the best comfort, pretty high price for such a room (115 euro), but it's Amsterdam, no accessible electrical plugins (couldn't plug in even the night lamp), tv had no sound.

very nice receptionist lady. Good location, bike rental, canals nearby

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

They stole 100 euros from my suitcase, provided a room that was upstairs the whole holiday I am In A wheelchair so you can see that I had to crawl up the stairs everyday just to go out, the supervisor was insanely rude when I confronted him about the stolen money he was no help at all

• Quadruple Room

I don't have any negative experience with them.

The staff was super amazing and helpful. Room, beds and washroom was very clean. Price was totally fine, for the dates we stayed 16 bad shared room in a hostel was even more expensive, than a private one at hotel Flipper. I must highlight the staff, they were very informative and kind. When we checked out, they kept out luggage for free which was a great help, we did not have to carry our heavy bags for all day long before we left to the airport. When we arrived to pick our bags, they even let us in one room to change clothes and even told us we could have a shower, we felt really welcomed there. Thanks for this to all the staff of hotel Flipper. In general, I am impressed with Dutch people's helpfulness and hospitality. Thank you for making us feel like home. Nato, Ana, Nino and Tiko from Georgia (Hungary) <3

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The fire alarm went off in the middle of the night. We all went down to reception. The guy there had burnt some toast. No apologies whatsoever about this harrowing experience. Rooms are absolutely too small.

• Quadruple Room

There was a confusion regarding breakfast payment. We thought that the breakfast was included in the rent but the hotel took separate charges for the breakfast. The hotel staff didn't clarify it earlier and from the document they give upon our arrival, it appeared that the breakfast was included in the rent

The room was provided with the basic necessities such as towels, hand soup and body gel. Breakfast was great.

• Quadruple Room

Mattress felt a little insecure on bed but was comfortable.

The bathroom was very nice,it exceeded expectation. TV and tea and coffee in the room was also great. Had a 4 bed room and all fit comfortably. Lovely staff, would stay again!

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

I am still owed 90 pound for the holding fee I was told I would of been receiving this 4 days after I left and still have not got it into my bank this has left me with no money and paying more for the room should have payed 131 pounds with the added 90 pounds I have payed 220 pounds for this room

• Small Double Room with Private Bathroom

Room was extremely small and tiny tv had bad reception with channels crackling. No elevator and very thin staircase made it super hard to lift the luggage up two flights of stairs. Budget accommodation but probabaly not worth it for the facilities and distance from centre.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Location is pretty good, about 7 stops on the 4 Tram to centre.

• Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The room was very very small, also bed...its ok for me because Im small, but for bigger person, it could be not good. The hotel description says that it has also garden but there was no garden and no place to smoke except standing on the street. The room, toilets and shower was clean and good, but I would expect shared bathroom to be bigger or at least have place to put clothes and room key somewhere.

The Hotel is in a 10 min walk from tram that goes straight to center and 15 min to the train. The room, toilets and shower was clean and good. You can rent a bike at the place and you have reception for 24/7. Its located in a very quite area if you need to rest.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Our room was supposed to be ready at 2 pm. but when we arrived it wasn't ready until half an hour at 4 pm. The receptionist was very nice though. Closet in front of the sink was so inconvenient and I think there should be more hooks or something on the wall, because of the size of the room. Our room was on the second floor and the toilet and shower were on the first floor.

Cheap price, nice staff, comfy beds, easy come n go and near tramline.

• Small Double Room with Private Bathroom

The room itself was incredibly small; the bed took up almost the entire room and we had to navigate around it to get to the bathroom. Not much room to place bags/luggage. Our room had a private bathroom which was adequate but it had a faint smell of mold. For couples that are traveling, I would probably opt to stay somewhere else with more room, but for one person on a budget, this is probably a good option

Good location between the tram line and the Amsterdam Amstel metro stop; quite easy to get into the city center. Friendly and helpful staff, accommodated our late night check-in. Comfortable bed. Quiet neighborhood with a few nice bars/cafes. Price point; this was the most affordable place by far for the weekend we were in Amsterdam.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Training for staff should be given, with regards to quiet hours (the cleaners woke us up every morning between 7-8) and also the receptionists should be taught how to smile and maybe what customer service means. Also, you should let your future clients know that the walls are made of cardboard, as you can hear absolutely everything that is happening or being discussed in the other rooms.

The location is good.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

No private bathroom. Room too small and with written walls. No elevators.

Good location, not central but near to 2 tram lines. We could use the microwave for things bought in supermarket and WiFi was ok.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

It was unclean, have to go downstairs to shower and go to the loo! Shower room was tiny and very awkward.

Staff were nice, good location, comfortable bed

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

Arrived in the evening left my luggage and went out for a walk and something to eat. I returned later and saw something moving on one the beds. I was able to take a picture of a bedbug, it was disgusting crawling on the sheets. I went to reception showed the bedbug and asked to be moved. The next morning I went to get a few things I left behind and was horrified to see they had given the room out to someone else! There was little respect for their customers to leave them in a bedbug invested room. The replacement rooms' bathroom smelled of urine so it was not cleaned for three or four days. The shower was in two parts and had to be put together before I could shower. The breakfast area had dirty knives mixed in with the clean ones. This hotel lacks any system of hygiene. Very disappointed.

The hotel location is excellent with good links to public transport.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Old furniture, No personal bathroom and toilet (enjoy walking to corridor), no bar, cold room, very few space in a small room, small tv... NO chair and table!!! (Hard to work), poor breakfast.

Comfortable bad. Great Staff willing to help- Very hospitable and assisting.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The bathroom with toilet is not inside apartment. Only on the same floor. Not possible to buy some bath accessories inside the hotel. Walls are quite thin.

Good small hotel close to the river channel, pretty close to the RAI. Very kind staff. Nice and tasty breakfast.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

room very small no bathroom and i fell on the stairs and hurt my back. plus i booked this trip over 6 months ago and 1 day before departure they phone me and tell me they are over booked and i can only stay 1 night and they have booked me and my travel friend into another hotel this was a joke as i had been onto the hotel many times about things and this was never brought up... will never recommend this place i actually will tell people to never go near it

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The room is extremely small (if you lay on the bed and stretch, you can touch the walls). The sheets had not been changed and we had to ask for clean sheets when we got the room (the Greek lady at the reception was very sorry but very helpful). The worst was that at 3am we woke up because we could hear something trying to access a plastic bag with vacuum packed food we had bought for the next day. We tried to spot / catch it (we could hear it crawling back under the bed or on the curtains as soon as we switched on/off the lights) but were not successful. I could never sleep again until we got up. I mentioned the extra soul in the bedroom to the guy at the reception the next day, he did not seem too concerned. I would definitely not stay there again.

Close to Amstelkade (Tram 4) stop. Free wifi.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

We unfortunately had a visitor during the night, suspect it to be a mouse as a few of our treats were eaten during the night and we had to discard of them, but overall was okay other than this little critter.

The stay was extremely comfortable and the ease of location made it perfect. Facilities were okay and enough for our requirements. Would definitely recommend it.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Unbelievably noisy, example the receptionist watched some video and the noices came to the room at 3 am! Choose this hotel if you don’t want to sleep.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Mouse in our room, no manager ever available to speak too. Moved 3 times after being assured we wouldnt be moved again. Left items and refuse to get back to you. Overall horrible stay would 100 per cent never return and have been going to Amsterdam for years.

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

The staff were so friendly! Room was a lot better than expected for what we paid, definite value for money! Great location, stone's throw from tram stop that took us into the centre. Will be staying here again!

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

Beds were very narrow and location wasn't as great as I thought. Tram to the city center only takes 15 min, but I guess the extra you pay for the tram/bus ticket (about €7 a day) plus the time spent to move around you'd be better off getting a place closer to the city centre.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The hotel room was far to small this spoiled our trip for us as we had to be out all day could t come back mid afternoon to have a break to get ready for the night. I world not recommend this hotel at all.

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

Not having anywhere to smoke maybe use the back garden with one or two benches for people to be able to smoke comfortably

Very good, very clean, friendly and helpful staff and very comfortable,warm also clean towels overall excellent

• Small Double Room with Private Bathroom

The value for money is ok, but as the hotel is rather cheap, don't expect too much. Rooms are small, bathrooms are even smaller. I had to change rooms after the first night and the new room had no window. Just be aware, when you pay less you get less. Hotels in Amsterdam are crazy expensive, so I would consider this place still as a reasonable option.

The location is good vor visiting RAI. Walking distance is 30 minutes. The staff is very friendly and they offer the best possible service. Breakfast is ok, no complain as it is just 8 Euros.

• Small Double Room with Private Bathroom

The stairs going to the room were very steep and pillows were quite bad

Staff were amazing couldn't of been any nicer or more helpful staff made the place

Nothing of note.

The location was pretty good convenience wise, mostly because you had a tram station and a train/metro station at a walking distance, which is more than perfect. Great value for money, great breakfast (at an extra cost though), and they moved us to a huge ground room because we had a baby, which is an amazing gesture we didn’t even ask for. This is definitely my go-to hotel in Amsterdam for years to come.

• Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

I spent three days in Amsterdam and stayed in the Hotel Flipper. The staff was very friendly and helful. It was raining those days and they gave me an umbrella. It was very useful! On my birthday they offered me free breakfast. Everything was very tasty! Administrator gave me a map and explained where sightseeings are and how to get to them. Cosy and clean room.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Our bed was a double bed made of two single beds which kept pushing apart when we were sleeping, the mattresses were not joined properly

Room decor was lovely and modern

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

It was a bit far from the centre but close to tram lines that could take you there easily. Very small rooms but ideal for persons traveling on a budget trip.

The rooms were very clean and the staff were really helpful providing advice on how to get around the city.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Size of bedroom and the cleanliness of the hotel in general. Could not check in until 6:00pm due to refurbishment of hotel Got woken up every morning due to workers making noise while stripping the carpet of the stairs not very good health and safety in the building due to tools lying around the hotel and trip hazards by the stairs. Bathroom size is ridiculously small and shower head broken when used. Wasn't very friendly service more like a hostel than a hotel

Good wifi

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Decor was mismatched and dilapidated (peeling paper, chipped furniture, flaky paint, drill holes visible, exposed pipe work), the size of the room was very small compared to the price, the one shower and toilet is shared between 10 rooms, the shower head was cracked, and had very thin walls so sound travelled between rooms easily. Not as comfortable or large as I expected for a €120 a night room.

The area is quite quiet and the staff are mostly friendly.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Ok place to stay. The staff was very very nice and helpful. Clean. Very narrow beds, small rooms and tiny bathrooms. Good connection to public transport. The breakfast was not worth the 8 euros

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

I like the location. Not at the center, but at a pedestrian distance if you don't mind to walk. Also, there is a tram station at a distance of 3 minutes walk, and that tram passes through center. Breakfast was excellent, including various fruits. Room is small (that's what I booked), but I had a good sleep, so mission is fulfilled. Toilet and bathroom were clean and always free, so I did not feel a disadvantage because the bathroom was shared.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

"all you can eat" breakfast is a bit expensive €8 for a continental breakfast with a fried/boiled egg. Double room can be very small for 2 people, and for the price we paid for the place.

Rooms very clean, housekeeping service room everyday. Tram line just around the corner of the hotel so very convenient to get into town centre.

• Quadraple Room with Private Bathroom

1. We can not imagine the room is too small. Especially the restroom. Cant take a shower properly and conveniently. Noise from outside drives us crazy. Feel disapointed with the bathroom

Good location. Staffs are friendly.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

It is a budget ** hotel and I had economy room with shared bathroom and toilet. I got what I have ordered. Honestly it was very expensive comparing price to quality.

It is in quiet part of Amsterdam and there is easy reach to centre by tram.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Decorating wasn't very well done. Booked a double room and the first room hadn't single beds and a leaking sink

The second room was lovely. First room not so great but the staff sorted it quickly. Nice and clean. Pity it wasn't an ensuite room

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Room pretty small like a tuna can so no worth the money I paid for, I felt myself inside the room like anxious and short of breath because no fresh air or windows, toilet dirty and abdsurly small too, even the stairs dangerous to climb them up, plus the fact there are not shops or restaurants close to the accommodation.

Nothing at all.

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

Three adults in 1 room (as advertised) is not realistic. The "beds" were the size fit for a child, and felt more like camp cots. Also they only provide black tea in the room, even when I asked to replace it with non-caffeine tea.

Location was nice for the price.

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

The room felt dirty after the 5 days, only had the cleaners give towel once.

Great accommodation for the price given, local shops around the area and felt comfortable. I would recommend to anyone who has to stick within a budget.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

For a European hotel room, this one was pretty average, small- but will all the amenities we needed. The bed was very comfortable, it felt like a memory foam mattress and there were great black out curtains. Location was great we rented bikes to go into the city and that worked out perfect.

• Small Double Room with Private Bathroom

The room was so tiny the bed literally filled the whole space and you had no space to move, only a couple of square foot between the door and the bed, the bathroom was disproportionately bigger and actually quite nice. The room we had was much smaller than the pictures.

Staff were very helpful and friendly, didn't have breakfast so can't comment but seemed fine and bathroom was nice

• Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

It's a bit far from the centre, but you can still get there by walking/cycling.

Staff were very accomodating and keen to help. I lost my hotel key card and they replaced it with no trouble. You get what you pay for, nothing fancy but quite serviceable.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Only issue was the very small shared shower

After reading questionable reviews we were pleasingly surprised with the room. I think some people are just to fussy. We are a young couple travelling Europe on a budget and for a short stay in amsterdam the hotel was good. The room was clean and comfy and the staff were pleasent.

• Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Extremely loud, bedroom window backed onto courtyard where people would congregate in the middle of the night/early hours. Woken up on occasion by extremely loud and viscous arguments which staff appeared to do nothing to resolve. Smoking at my window infiltrated my room, made in uncomfortable and difficult to breathe

• Small Double Room with Private Bathroom

Charger ports didnt work in the room, werent even connected to the wall.There was no wardrobe / cupboard to put our suitcases in. No airconditioning in the room so was very hot and stuffy

• Small Double Room with Private Bathroom

worst hotel I've seen in my life, The "room" is a jail cell that has a bed from one wall to the other !!! and another. there is only a bed and no room to move at all!!!!! wouldn't recommend it to my enemies!!! and! the price is really high for something that I wouldn't pay more than a few dollars. DON'T GO THERE!

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Very small room. Didn't like the location. Very narrow and steep stairs. Tab was leaking in the room. Check in only possible at 1400 hrs. Check out must be at 1100 hrs. If you want to extend your check out late, have to pay 10 euros for every late hour.

Nice staff at reception.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

rooms are a bit small but anyway i like it :)

Very helpful hotel workers, not very far from downtown :) The best think i like is to environment :) Hotel is located in a very peaceful neighborhood :)

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Even though it is an economical room, the empty space between the bed and walls is just too small. Especially once they placed a writing table just at the end of the bed with no possibility to use a chair in order to sit down next to the table. It looked funny, the chair was under the table, but there is no possibility to take it out and sit on in :)

Very convenient location, nice double bed, clean room

• Small Double Room with Private Bathroom

First private double room we were given felt like a jail cell and so claustrophobic. There were no windows except for on the ceiling(strange!) can't imagine what would happen if it rained. The walls were painted with back and white stripes. We felt like animals in a cage. Next day we asked to change rooms and we're moved into another double. This room had nicer wallpaper and a window but it was so hot we were constantly dripping sweat. The window faced a back court yard so no breeze could flow through. Next day we asked for a fan but it was small and barely did anything. I wouldn't even recommend if you don't plan on spending time in the room atleast in the summer as it's just too hot

The staff were nice and accommodating but even that couldn't fix how terrible the rooms were. The area was nice with a short tram to the city center. Walking into Martin Luther park was a pleasant surprise with a gorgeous view of the water.

• Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Shared bathroom and shower were very small and mattress wasnt very comfortable, but thats to be expected when getting such a deal. Tram runs about three blocks south and its a very nice location.

more plub sockets

friendly staff pre and during visit. Clean bedroom. Basic accommodation but this was what I would expect for the price. Good breakfast.

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The breakfast selection wasn't good, you couldn't drink the water in the sink in your room but water wasn't provided There was only one shower and one toilet for the whole hotel We had a kettle but it didn't reach from the plug sockets to the table provided and we weren't allowed to use the kettle downstairs.

The beds were comfortable

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

really bad price/service, small room which fits only bed and 2 persons, loud young people infront of hotel, the fact that only one toilet for all guests on the floor which using puking people is disgusting!

• Economy Small Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Room size (just about fits a double bed in) Plug positions Sink position Broken light in room Too far from central Amsterdam for my liking Wallpaper missing and ripped Burn marks in room Breakfast not worth it Misleading bike prices Big deposit for bikes Uncomfortable bed (big dip in mattress)

Quiet surroundings Polite staff