Reviews of Hotel Galerij 1 stars

5.5

5.3

6.1

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

No, breakfast facility as the kitchen was under renovation, no hot water kettle in the room, Bedsheet and towels were not changed on daily basis, Shower room latches not working.

nothing except the location was fair

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The old materials and the color of mattress if the manager of hotel could change the brown mattress with white one it would raise the level of hotel. In addition replacing some old material with new one can make better sense for the costumers.

This hotel is and old hotel with very steep stair but good for who that can climb the satires and looking for some palaces near the center of the Amsterdam. The clearness were good and the staff were very kind and helpful. The WiFi is also excellent.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

The value for money. I don't mind if the room is small and very basic but for such a high price I would expect something better.

Good location. Nice balcony.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

Would have liked our own toilet, however didn't have any issues with wanting to use it and other people in it. The stairs were a killer on the legs also :)

Great location! We were so close to everything, room is what you pay for but we got given a room with a lush balcony which was great. Had our own shower and the toilet was opposite the room. Perfect for short break.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

clean white sheets (instead of dark colored) would improve much the perception of the cleanliness of the room.

the room had a very dirty feel about it. towels and sheets were not changed even once (and we stayed tehre 4 days). there was a very strong stench of urine coming out from the shower room.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

I knew it was a budget room but the first contact with one of the staff was disgusting. There is not enough room for you and your suite case to get through the front door at the same time. The staff watch you struggle on camera and refuse to help. One colleague was kind enough to carry a case whilst the other told me I should say nothing since I could see the stairs on the web site. Room is beyond basic. Exposed wires, missing lamp cover, no fan so the room is VERY uncomfortable. The window could not be opened as it hit the bed. Mould in the shared shower, flaked paint. Basically an unloved place.

The location is perfect for a city stay. Two of the three guys running the place were very nice, sadly the third was not. He was the first person I met. He seems to think its funny to watch guests struggle to get in the door and up almost vertical steps with their luggage.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Aside from the stuff already mentioned, I really want to say that the windows of the room were not really sufficient to keep out sounds from the outside. I am sensitive to that, so I noted especially - there were lots of bird cries and the nearby Westerkerk rings its bell I think at least every 15 minutes. So with windows which do not really keep the sounds outside, it was somewhat difficult to sleep, which was annoying. Earplugs recommended!

It is a very typical Amsterdam hotel - very small, kind of expensive given that the room is small and the toilet as well as the shower are outside of the room, shared with other people. It has to be noted, that there are rooms available also with the facilities inside, but they come at even a higher prize. The staff is super friendly, but that, too, I think is very much like Amsterdam. Wifi works fine, and the toilet and shower are clean, though the shower was kind of odd, you had to shove the water down the sink yourself or else you would have flooded the hallway when opening the door. You'll see. All of this is no problem, but it's also not great.

• Triple Room with Shared Toilet

It could have been a little cleaner but for the 3 SSS it’s perfect. It kind of reminded me of a deployment.

The hotel was only a 5 min walk from Ann Franks house. It is in the center of the city but not to close to central station only 3 stops. The stairs are very very very steep. I would not recommend the hotel for older or overweight people. We got the 3 person room which had a 4 meter balcony really made our stay. If you want somewhere to sleep shower and then go out it is great . No fluff hotel.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Honestly, I went and looked around on the first evening if I could sleep somewhere else... but couldn't find another available and/or affordable hotel.

• Economy Double Room

All the stairs especially for people carrying suit cases. The room had a shower in it but not toilet.

The staff where nice and friendly the room was nice. Beds where comfortable.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

NOT their fault: The Westertoren tries to enjoy you every 15 minutes (on the half hours with the extended version) of some erratic bell towers melodies. Twenty four hours a day.

Basic but the cheaper kind of hotel right in the city centre. 24 Hour very friendly staff.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Bed bugs!!! I got 20+ bites on my face, neck, arms, hands, legs, and feet!!! It's been nearly a month since that happened, but I haven't recovered completely!!! This is insane!!!

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

- cleanliness in the room, and in particular bed linen - stairs, a lot of narrow stairs - common toilet, with slowly gaining water

+ location + personal

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

The walls are a bit thin and the stairs are a plenty haha.

staff is really cool, very polite and helpful. The hotel does the job considering this is one of the least expensive with great location and private room/ queen size bed. Definitely no regrets, I recommend the Galerij to all budget travelers!

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The condition of my room (poor, needs fixing) The room is neither functional nor cozy. Only one power socket above the sink. The size of the room is smaller than expected and barely fits one person. No cleaning service in 3 days. Drilling noise in the morning. Must return and pick up keys at the front desk every time you come / go. Shower is in unpleasant condition (a flood of water every time you shower).

Booked it because of the lowest price and didn’t expect much. Asked for a non-smoking room and, indeed, the room had no smell of smoke. The location was central and the front desk agent on my check out was kind enough to offer help with my luggage (really steep stairs). I wouldn’t call this place a hotel. It’s a hostel with private rooms.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The stairs when you're high are a killer lol. But nothing to complain about.

The staff at the hotel always make me feel welcome, this was my 2nd stay here and I must say for the price you're paying it's definitely worth it. Location is perfect waking distance to literally Everything. Will be booking again next year without fail.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The room was small. Sometimes I had to wait some minutes until the staff opened the street door after I rang the bell. Suggestions: some furniture could be renewed, free wi-fi would be useful. A 73-step steep staircase to the 3rd floor: luckily I am in a good physical condition!

Great location in Amsterdam.

• Triple Room with Shared Toilet

There was much I did like

It was like a shared house as soon as I walked in I thought wow I hope this is the wrong hotel the best thing about the place was the balcony no televisions could do with a lick of paint the shower was poor and well small the towels all stained I can keep going

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

The overall freshness of the room. Not exactly there. The sheets were a bit worn. And there was no soap! Not really appropriate for a 100 euro hotel room

Location, the staff. The shared toilets were santized

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The room was extremely, extremely small. Much smaller you could expect by pictures. Could barely fit single bed + my 1 only suitcase. No internet either!

Location was good and also no noise from outside

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Leaving the key with the front desk and having to buzz in at the front door were both a bit inconvenient - e.g. going outside for a smoke in the middle of the night was more hassle than it should have been.

Comfortable bed, quiet room, "unique" staircases.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

This is NOT a hotel, it is hardly more than a cheap hostel charging high rates. I have stayed in many much better hostels in Amsterdam before. It has a dangerously steep staircase that in England would not be allowed for health and safety reasons. I have heart problems and I only found out about the staircase after I had paid! Take it off Booking.com, it does you no good.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

The bathroom smelt like grime and urine. The hotel was disgusting and not clean and should not be in business! We checked out after one night despite not getting our money back because it was so bad.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The only shower was not working and the toilet was too cramped to sit down comfortably, (knees against the door) and the floor was very wet.

The staff were polite.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

ACCOMMODATION LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES ON THIS WEBSITE. Terrible smell constantly coming from the shower. Dirty, run down and very neglected. Light missing, bed so uncomfortable my boyfriend was in pain and could hardly walk for the first day of our holiday (by uncomfortable I mean this thing was on a slope). Had to engineer a small piece of wood to keep the window open as it was broken. It also constantly banged during the night. Altogether extremely uncomfortable and nowhere near worth the price booking.com is charging. Absolute rip off - wouldn't have paid more than 40 quid a night given a choice (we had to pay before seeing the room). Good location the only bonus here.

• Triple Room with Shared Toilet

There is no bathroom in The room. Also something that totally blight this place is cigarette smoke in our room. Like you literaly waking up in The morning with smoke all over your bed. And we dont smoke. Guys from reception said they cannot help us so...thats the thing you need to deal with if you want to stay there.

This place is totalny in Centre ald People working There are really really nice

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Breakfast was bread and jam only Room was tiny and the place smelt of smoke all the time. very noisy neighbours coming in all hours of the night. Decor was old, dirty and flaky. Curtains stained yellow and the mattress was old and uncomfortable.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

Wifi would have been nice, but other than that no complaints.

The heater in the room worked very well which was nice because it was very cold when we went. Overall the hotel was nice and was as expected. No complaints.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

It's an old building, but in fairly good condition. The location of the hotel is great; 3-minute walk to Dam Square. If you're visiting Amsterdam for the first time, its location will help you figure out easily where "things" are.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The single room i was given when i arrived was extremely small. Thankfully they changed me to a bigger room although there was no table or chair and there was no kettle to make a cup of tea. There was also a lot of stairs which were extremely steep to ascend and decend.

The location was very good. The staff were very nice and very helpful.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

I found the breakfast very disappointing - we actually went somewhere else as the eggs were overdone, the bread was stale and the selection was slim but we knew we had an excellent price so didn't mind too much.

The location was excellent - very close walk or an easy cycle to most of the city's attractions. The staff had a 24 hour service desk and were really friendly and happy to assist.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

I read reviews the stairs were steep but you really do get a shock when you see them... serious workout everyday as we were on third floor. Our room was dark but we had a nice balcony so didn’t mind to much. The bed was rock solid we left with sore backs/necks. The breakfast was shocking , didn’t eat it. We just wanted somewhere to put our heads down at night but unfortunately the bed made it very uncomfortable

The location couldn’t be better didn’t get a taxi once, everywhere within a Max 20 minute walk. It is good value as Amsterdam is an expensive city to stay in

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Rooms are too small and no elevator. Also some times too much noise.

The location was perfect. Close to center, supermarket, coffeshop, reataurants. Staffs were helpfull.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

Not sure how often the bed gets cleaned, found a few bugs Towels never changed The stairs but this is Amsterdam so I should know better

Bed comfy Location good Friendly and helpful staff Clean shared toilet Value for money Leave your key in reception and it never once appeared they went in to our room - trustworthy

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Room was small, no TV. Long 37 steep staircase just to reach Reception, then another two flights of stairs to the room. There was no lift. Breakfast was very average with no fruit juice or cerials.

Reasonably central location.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

The breakfast that was supposed to be included in the price turned out to be a loaf of sliced bread, some cheese slices, and a selection of jams (expired). On some days, they included a bowl of hard-boiled eggs. We ended up going elsewhere for breakfast every morning. Worse than that, though, was the bed bugs. They need to do a serious extermination. I left completely covered in bites all over my hands and arms and I've been miserably itchy ever since I got back. I had to wash all of my clothes to make sure they weren't infested.

It was cheap and very close to Dam square

• Triple Room with Shared Toilet

The quality of the matrasses was the only problem for us because they weren't comfortable at all. However, we didn't feel this that much, because when we returned there, we were always so tired and it was almost morning. So we slept like babies.

We have stayed there for 3 days. The reason to chose was actually location but turns out it was more than we expected. The staff working there was extremely kind, the toilet and the shower were so clean. Location was great, we never used public transportation due to its proximity to everywhere we go. It completely satisfied our expectations.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Second visit here. First no problems. This time, the chap couldn't find my reservation and the fact it was paid. He said we don't take money in advance and told him yes you did, last time. And a few minutes asking me if booked recently when I told him it was a couple of months ago. As I had my booking reference and if he wanted, proof the money had been paid, he looked and eventually found it. Pretty slack and if not experienced in travelling and turning up late at night, could be worrying and not needed. Apart from that, all chiiled and typical all you can eat breakfast with cheese and eggs. I'll give it as a mistake this time and it is was maybe a computer eff up and will stay again. Location is great, breakfast is Dutch. If you want a place to sleep in Dam and spend your days outside, it's great.

Great location and good breakfast.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

There were several issues what triggered me to write and give an overall very bad review. In brief. The broken spring that was sticking out of my bed proved it to be way over used, should have been replaced long ago. The management switched off the water while I was washing one morning due to leakage in the toilet what they themselves caused with incompetence. One of the staff was outright rude and mean. And yes there was a breakfast, though it clearly lacked anything meaningful.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

breakfast was very basic.....needs a selection of breads,and pastries...could be supplied at little extra cost...and would greatly enhance the austerity breakfast.

friendly staff.hotel very central.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

The breakfast was very basic: bread (no toaster), coffee (no tea or juice) and just some cheese and jam. Also, the breakfast was just between 07.30-09.00!!! We booked a double room, we got a room with two small beds (like those 1,5 person beds). It smelled like cigarettes in every room of the hotel. There are a lot of stairs, but as long as you're fit it's not a problem, and that's part of the experience in Amsterdam I guess :-)

The location is perfect for any trips in central Amsterdam. Just a 20 minute walk from central station. Some shops/cafes realy nearby. The area is not too loud during the night.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

No place to stay except room breakfast was minimal and only for 2 hours On my 3 day stay my room was not cleaned or sheets/towel changed Too expensive for offering close proximity to downtown

• Triple Room with Shared Toilet

-The walls within the room weren’t painted. -The hotel holders were always smoking - The room was dark as well as having terrible view - All the doors had such a heavy damping system that it was a challenge to open them. - There is a horrible staircase in the entrance that makes it difficult to commute - The breakfast quality was not acceptable

Just the location was close to the center

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The staircase to the 1st floor reception has to be one of steepest I've ever had to climb. The descent was perilous.

Easy to get to situated near to Dam Square and on the edge of the Jordaan

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

At the beginning I was shocked by the too many narrow small stairs which looked like climbing the wall than stairs, and I had to carry my loggages the whole way up to the receiption and then one more floor to reach my room. It was so awful. Then I recieved a room with two seperate beds far apart which very old and ugly sheets on which you could find blood strains. The room furniture, bed and pillow sheets and towels were so old, nasty and ugly. The whole time I tried not to touch anything and bought all the sheets and blankets myself. It was so bad overall and everyday we tried to stay outside the whole time early morning to midnight, in order to see this room as less as possible.

Bed bugs

Me and my friend were covered in bites by the time we left, these continued to get worse resulting in my friend fainting and being admitted to a&e once we landed back in the UK..I also am covered in bites and feel awful. I would say comfy bed and lovely staff but there seems to be a bed bug or mite issue as we are covered

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

My Matresse was so small and old, i could feel every spring, could not sleep very well.

Close to the CityCenter, very good and helpful service from the People working there.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The hotel is pleasant for short trips - the biggest problem is the stairs there is no elevator - I got help from the service crew to get the luggage up and down if not that I would be very difficult

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

This place is a joke. My room was the size of a broom storage, with filthy wallsa and dirty courtains, stinking of fungus. There was fungus in the showers, actually. the whole place looks like it hasn't been refurbished for decades. I left after 2 nights out of 5.

The location is probably the only asset of this place. It's really close to the central station and many places to visit.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Breakfast very poor. Stale bread and preserves, no water. Window didn't shut properly so the room was freezing cold. Thin sheets, thin pillow, old worn out towel. Paid well over its worth

Great location if you want to visit rld but not stay there. Equally good for museum quarter/vondelpaark etc

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

There was no heating in the room and the isolation was terrible so it was quite cold. Also, the bathroom was shared.

The location was perfect and quite central.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Definitely rooms must be renovated. Furniture, walls, etc. are very old and smells. It is not a hotel, but rather a hostel with tiny rooms (no space for suitcases).

The location is great.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The hotel is very overpriced considering the quality of the rooms which desperately need renovating. It is also a noisy property to sleep in - you have to ring a bell to get into the property which can be heard throughout the hotel. This meant I heard the bell all night as well as the local church bells which ring every 15 minutes.

The hotel is centrally located and all of the sites are within a walkable distance from the hotel. The staff on the desk were friendly and helpful.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The only downfall is the closeness of the westerkerk tower bells. Omg they ring that bell every 15 mins and drives you mad.

The location is in the jordaan district of central Amsterdam. The best locations in the whole of Amsterdam.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The door bell going all through the night , noisy group of young lads in nearby room but do not be put off this Hotel is good.

Hotel is basic but clean , the staff are friendly and try there best with the facility they have.This hotel is friendly and very close to all the things you come to Amsterdam to experience.The single room was small but had a nice view.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

The cleanliness of the place was not great. Shared bathroom often unclean and without toilet paper. Toilet wouldn't always flush. The room was tiny and towels and bed linens were rather threadbare.

The location was excellent. We walked everywhere we wanted to go.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The room was exceptionally small. huge flight of stairs to arrive at the room with no help. When I arrived 2 minutes late for Breakfast, I was not allowed in even if there were people still in

The central location

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

There was no breakfast there was only bread and jam no toaster to even have toast. The bed was not comfortable to sleep in,would not be going again.

I liked the fact it was close to everything. Everything was 10 minutes away.

All was ok

All is fine. Great location and nice small room. Exactly what I was looking for. Good sleep and good location. Some people mentioned loud tower clocks. But for me that was like a feature))

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Somewhere different and it reminded me of old Amsterdam steep stairs and my room smelt of sick my brother had a false leg a bit problematic

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

Not satisfied with the quality of property, facilities, and food - for the room rate charged. Very old property. Carpets need washing. Needs a lift. (My fault I didint check for lift.) Very steep and narrow staircase. Choose only if you are a bachelor and have very light luggage. Poor quality of breakfast provided. Breakfast provided late from 730 and only till 845am. Poor policy of locking breakfast room at 850am. Its deigned to prevent people from eating at all - since everyone likes to stay out late in Ams - and get up late. Plus slices of bread with jam does not count for breakfast. At least provide croissants, juice, milk, cheese, etc. basic items.

Chose this for location. Very good location. Short walk from Dam square.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

No double glazing. Heard everything outside on this fairly Main Street. No room facilities for showering apart from towels. Bed sheet had a fairly big hole in it. No air conditioning so it was roasting hot. Small things were noticeable.

Can't say any one thing stood out. I needed a room urgently in the city Centre for overnight and it was available.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

Room needed painting badly - marks on walls and paint peeling. Windows and curtains filthy but rest of room and bathroom clean! Stairs horrendous - even a Dutch friend said so! Beds hard and pillows like cement blocks. Hasn't been decorated for years. Not a hotel but a very basic hostel! I had emailed a month before to ask for a room as near to the first floor as possible as we're over 60 but instead got a room right at the top - 2 more flights after the first horrendous flight of stairs. We asked if it could be changed but not possible! Wouldn't recommend for anyone over 30 and Booking.com did nothing to help as our wish for a lower room was ignored. Didn't have the "breakfast" as only served up to 9 each morning. Won't be using either the hotel or booking.com again!

Staff nice enough - good location. Church bells wonderful but bring ear plugs! Location is the only thing going for this hotel. Have to leave key at reception when going out for the day but didn't really mind this. Felt pretty secure.

• Quadruple Room with Shared Toilet

Absolutely ridiculous that this place is even available to rent, disgustingly dirty and not suitable for a holiday destination. Beds were also a joke, one of our beds was broken when we got into the room

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

This was one of the worst hotels I have stayed in years. The photos are not representative of the situation. The room was so small, there was a space just for a hand luggage. And there was not a single shelf, just three hangers on the door. Out of three lights, only one was working, so room was basically dark. Fortunately, it was summer time, so there was daylight. The towel had stains, when asked to change, didn't get a much cleaner one. The bed was uncomfortable, and I didn't feel safe, as the door didn't lock properly. Also, there were loud people staying there, so bring earplugs as you can hear everything that is going on on your floor and other floors. The shared toilet is ok in the morning after cleaning, but during the day it gets disgusting. The breakfast finishes very early, at 9am, even on the weekends and it's a slice of bread and cheese. I understand that it's a budget hotel, but at least you would expect to get a clean towel and light in the room. Never again.

The location is very convenient and the staff was friendly.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

No lift, lacking of variety of breakfast

Single room with shared bathroom is really small but it's clean. Bed matress is bit old and I think they should change it. Bathroom is clean without any problems but NO lift !! So anyone who travels with big suitcase will definitely think about it before booking.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The breakfast was sparse and basic. Cereal and bread. The feel of the place was austere but you get what you pay for.

It was easy to find and get to, everything worked, it was a relaxed environment.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The stairs are not for the faint-hearted. The breakfast is minimal - for example, bread but no toaster. The room was small but adequate. The shared shower was on a different floor.

The location is fantastic.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

this is not a hotel! no bar ,no restaurant,breakfast was tea or coffee,sliced white bread with assortment of jams and butters.this is not a BREAKFAST ! Had to keep going upstairs to check if shower was free for use.room was as basic as a room gets,bed,washing sink and wardrobe with broken door,floor was uneven and creaked.

Staff were friendly and helpful. location was good.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

They could not find my reservation, it seemed as if the guy at the front desk was confused as he said he 'was not expecting me' as if I was his house guest. He failed to mention anything about breakfast and the wifi was terrible. It was really weird, I spent 10 minutes telling him what day and time I had reserved and he still seemed dumbfounded. But somehow when I went to the front desk to check out they had my receipt ready as if they were waiting for me to leave.

It was a good location and it was clean.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

- Just some rooms a little old. - If you have a broken leg like me, stairs might be problem. Otherwise if you can walk, stairways not gonna be problem.

- Great Location - Helpful and very kind hotel staff - Breakfast is sufficient if you are not looking for dream breakfast (there's also tea) - Wifi connection available - Price

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Toilet

I didn't like that we had to leave our room key at reception, was not told about all the stairs we had to get up, and the price was to much for the Standord of the hotel.

Only a 10 minute walk into the busier areas if that, staff where friendly.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

It could do with a bit of a freshening up in terms of decor.

It was a lovely little hotel, in an excellent location. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was lovely. It was a 24 hour reception which was fantastic as you could come and go as you please.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Location is super and staff are also good.

I agree, this is a budget hotel but the amount I have paid was not worth for this hotel. In this boiling hot weather there is no fan, very small rooms, windows not opening properly, no cleanliness. Location is super and staffs are also good.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The room was in bad shape, with a hole in the wall. It looked like it hadn't been renovated in decades. It was just big enough to fit a single bed, night stand, and sink. The room on the upper level stank of sewer gas with the window open--the ventilation pipe must be near the window. The wifi didn't work. Breakfast options were limited to bread, margarine, jam, one kind of cheese, and hard boiled eggs.

A roof over my head for the night and a shower. The location in the city centre was decent--about a 20 minute walk from the central train station. The room was quiet with the dormer window closed. I chose the hotel for a low-cost alternative to a hostel where I could sleep undisturbed by roommates coming and going at random times, and it was in fact quiet and priced lower than hotels in the area. Even though the hotel's interior was in bad shape overall, my room and the shared shower were clean on arrival. The hotel didn't appear to be infested with anything. There were no junkies or vagrants that I could see in my short stay. I normally wouldn't be concerned about that when choosing a hotel because flophouses are fairly easy to avoid, but when I saw the condition of the hotel, I was initially worried that it was a flophouse.

Browse Hotel Galerij traveller photo gallery