Reviews of Efteling Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Horst 31, 5171 RA Kaatsheuvel, Netherlands

#5 of 7 hotels in Kaatsheuvel

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Absolutely loved our stay at Efteling Hotel
    • Comfort Double Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

-Long wait for lifts sometime -It is quite difficult to get to, it would have been nice if the park/hotel ran a shuttle from the airport or train station

-Bedroom was comfy and I loved all the little "fairy tale" touches -The food in the restaurant was amazing -Fantastic location close to the Park's exclusive entrance -Enjoyed the 30 mins early entrance to the park -All the staff were super friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

nice the food made it nicer :)
    • Comfort Triple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

the other bed wasn't at the same high,and there was a ,A space between the mattresses It was very uncomfortable, The babygirl fell in the middle of the night, and at the reception they said there was nothing to do if you wanted to take a cot but the babygirl did not sleep in the cot also the hotel is smaller then it seems and there is no pool there wasn't kattle in the room for the baby and i ask from the reception and no one bring me.

the food was amazing!!!!

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Visited the Efteling in 1978 and was pleasantly surprised by the improvemNts

No compliantsvisted

The ambience was good, decoration with the restaurant was very good. Food recommended by staff for Asian tourist was much appreciated.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

It was hot.
    • Comfort Quadruple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

It was hot. The air conditioning was having maintenance done and therefore not working. It was very hot and the staff didn't offer any portable air conditioners until it was too late.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Kids had a great time
    • Comfort Quadruple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

Limited food options especially for the evening. No food after 7:00. Food overall was very good although pricey, buffet was nice. Limited facilities would have been nice with more English translations.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

A regular hotel with good location and nice breakfast, but still need proper maintainance
    • Comfort Double Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

1) The central air conditioner is broken, there is one movement small air conditioner for the room in warm weather. 2) No kettle for boiling water 3) No slippers for clients 4) The lights are a bit dark in the room 5) So much waiting for elevator, waiting time is 5 mins at least each time 6) It does not meet requirement of 4-stars hotel, even it says so. It is 3-stars hotel.

1) The location is really good, right next to the Efteling park. Following yellow feet print to the park for 2 mins. 2) Staffs in hotel are friendly and helpful. 3) The breakfast is really nice, comfortable seats and nice environment.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

I give this resort a 5/5
    • Comfort Double Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

I thought the rooms were a bit outdated, especially the bathroom. It's also far to walk from the entrance of the park to the hotel, especially if you have luggage to carry and you took the bus/train from Amsterdam.

I thought the staff were very friendly, polite and helpful. My son and I got sick and they gave us some stuff for headaches as no where in the park sells anything. The hotel was very clean. We were late for breakfast and as the ladies were cleanibg up and putting the food away, they kindly let us grab some stuff before they cleaned it all up.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Great location, 5 min walk from a special entrance to...
    • Comfort Double Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

Maybe a little outdated, mattress wasn’t comfy enough but not horrible either :)

Great location, 5 min walk from a special entrance to Efteling. Rate includes an entrance to the park which is very conveniant! Good breakfast

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Stay here if you want to get the most out of your Efteling Park weekend
    • Comfort Quadruple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

Bathroom lighting was a bit dark. Having to queue for elevator at peak times (breakfast especially).

Very thematic, great for families with young kids.

• Reviewed: March 1, 2018

Nice hotel hotel, close to Efteling, tickets to the park included
    • Comfort Quadruple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

It's quite expressive, although includes tickets to the park.

Breakfast was very good. The room was big and decorated in funny way. Separate entrance to the park with earlier access.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

Amazing experience!
    • Comfort Room excluding Access to Amusement Park

Everything was perfect! Staff are super friendly and helpful and the room is spacious,extremely clean and comfortable. Breakfast was superb as well! Totally recommend it!

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

We had an amazing weekend and were very happy with our stay

The pillow were lumpy and the lift situation is terrible !!!! The stairs are dangerous for kids and old folks and impossible if you have luggage or a buggy. Waiting for the lift is very frustrating when you have excited kids who want to be off to the park !! Mini bars in only a few rooms ., we had 5 rooms and only 2 had mini bars !

This is a very child orientated hotel right on the park with lots of little extras for the kids . A big bowl of sweets, visits from nursery Rhyme characters , surprises in your bedrooms if you look closely .Instant solutions to a lost park ticket which was great ! Lovely staff , good buffet breakfast and a delicious birthday cake provided for my husband who was celebrating turning 70 !

• Reviewed: October 15, 2017

Awesome Hotel coupled with an Amazing Theme Park. This family highly recommends it!
    • Comfort Triple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

Nothing, it was quite a wonderful experience.

Fantastic service aided by a truly wonderful theme park experience. It was their slower time so limited waiting in lines but the rides were fun (Symbolica new in 2017), roller coasters were fast (Draak) and the place magical (farytale forest). There were some 'rides' that could have been better (Spookslot/haunted house). But there were a few new ones that I have not seen at Disneyworld, Universal or Legoland in Orlando (Bob the bobsled ride, its not on a track). I highly recommend it for those looking for an experience outside of the US parks. PS I have also been to Disleyland Paris and Garda land, and while I enjoyed them all would have to rate Efteling as my favorite among the 3.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2017

• Comfort Double Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

Staff is correct but they are not very friendly and they have not the magic you need in this kind of hotel as you can feel in Disneyland for example. You have many choices in the breakfast but the food has not much quality. Juices are water. In the restaurant we spent more than an hour in have our dinner and you have better options to dinner in the park.

Very confortable bed and very beautiful rooms with all the details. You can buy in the park and they delivery your shopping to the hotel.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2017

מומלץ!
    • Comfort Room excluding Access to Amusement Park

Everything was turrifec I came with my 14 years old daughter, the location is perfect a 2 minute walk from efteling, breakfast was good and the team ware awesome

• Reviewed: September 8, 2017

Long story short check my review before booking
    • Comfort Quadruple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

The bed was not comfortable the sheets was not changed every day even though they are dirty and under the bed was very dirty with dust the day we checked in. The day i checked in no one helped me carrying my family bags i had to do it myself. The day checked out some staff knocked on my door when the time was 11:09 and she was rude saying in dutch language that its passed 11 and you are late she almost say get the f out. But i saw it in her face she didn't say it. There is a telephone which you can use we are not in the jungle you can ring the phone say mr ahmad your check out is due to 11:00 and we will tell you give us a moments to take our god dam bags by ourselfs down then we will check out. The room was very normal nothing interesting in it only the wifi speed. They don't put soup nor kleeneks everytime they clean the room. The view was very disapointing even though i was on the 6th floor. In room dining: They offer limit meals they taste good but very few meals you get boored eating from the hotel two days.

I liked the WiFi speed I liked that they do a show in the lobby for kids in the evening. I liked many of the staff in th restaurant for the diner staff and breakfast staff they was very polite and very cheerful I liked that the hotel is next to the park very short walk I liked that they have gift shop in the hotel with same prices that efteling park shops offer with same products not all products but the main products

• Reviewed: August 31, 2017

We really enjoyed the hotel
    • Comfort Quadruple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

Breakfast is really poor for: - only one kind of bad coffee - no omlets for children - lack of simple breakfast products

Very beautiful hotel Close to the park and gives benefits on entrance

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

Great for coming to the park

No many options in the hotel to eat. Staff is very small not helpful no one helped us with the suitcases and check in wasnt so nice

Close to the park. Beautiful place

• Reviewed: August 12, 2017

Another great year at Efteling!
    • Comfort Quadruple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

My daughter reports the playground is too baby-ish.

We love this property and have stayed several times. The proximity to the park and inclusion of the entrance tickets makes it a great value.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2017

A welcoming family hotel perfect for an Efteling stay!
    • Comfort Quadruple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

Rooms are getting a little tired and will need a refurb in a few years.

The staff here go out of their way to make you, particularly children, feel welcome. They are a real asset to the Efteling (this is similar to our experience in the theme park where staff where extremely friendly and pleasant at all times). The hotel has a special children's check-in, a great breakfast service, good pub on site (we didn't try the restaurant) and provides excellent access to the Efteling park.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Won't be doing that again...
    • Comfort Triple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

We were booked in for the Friday night which gave us Friday and Saturday in the park. For uncontrollable reasons we arrived after the park had closed on the Friday. While the staff did offer us entry to the festival on the Saturday evening I would have preferred if they could have reduced the charge somewhat.. The hotel is tired, the rooms (ours was a comfort) dated and the bathrooms need to brought into this century.. 420 euros for 1 night (including dinner and breakfast) and 1 day at Efteling has left me with a not so pleasant taste in my mouth. As I have said above my daughter thought the whole experience was fantastic so that is what is important at the end of the day.. I just think that to justify charging those rates they need to improve the building and facilities markedly!

I liked that my daughter thoroughly enjoyed herself.. and that we had access to efteling from the hotel.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2017

Highly recommended
    • Comfort Quadruple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

The hotel provides parking at no extra charge for guests and a special entrance to the theme park that is only steps away. The value for money is good when you factor in the admission to the park and the excellent buffet breakfast included in the rate. We found our room to be pleasant and more than comfortable for a family of four. All the staff members we met were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2017

Disapointed
    • Comfort Double Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

Extremely expensive room for a fairely old, odd and a bit shabby hotel. The staff seemed restrictive and a bit sour. As if there was something suspicious with the guests.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2017

Great location for quick access to Efteling; best suited for younger children.
    • Comfort Double Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

The hotel looks a little tired and could use some updating. I wasn't expecting a Disneyland experience, but I was a bit disappointed at the wear and tear on the place (entry to hotel; the bathroom in our room, for example). The hotel seems to be geared towards younger kids. My granddaughter is 12 and we both felt it was geared to the 5-8 year olds. Thank goodness we had reservations for an early breakfast at the buffet because the little kids were grabbing at the food and not using utensils. My granddaughter and I both enjoyed the game that was in the room and the secret things that were hidden in the room. The bathroom needed to be updated and it was easily to burn the heck out of oneself in the shower. The beds were way too hard and not at all comfortable. Check out was slow even though there were tons of folks at the front desk; there were more people than staff. The onsite restaurants (for dinner) were expensive and we found the menu limiting so we headed to Burger King. We loved having 2 day access and early access to Efteling; however, we go there so late on our first day that we weren't able to see much. Efteling, the park, seems to be best suited for a younger crowd with the exception of the roller coaster area. A lot of the facilities weren't open yet (food stands and such). The Efteling folks were very friendly and we did have an excellent time. I think we would have preferred staying in the other location which was a short drive away. We visited there to use the pool and this facility looked newer. We had a blast at the pool and enjoyed the lazy river (albeit small) the most. It was a great way to relax.

If you're going to the theme park, then this is as close as you're going to get. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2017

Highly recommend!!
    • Comfort Quadruple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

We loved everything but wish there was a pool on site.

Included breakfast was awesome! Great delicious breakfast AND the characters came and visited the kids!! So cool and so fun. We loved our stay. The staff were all very nice and helpful!

• Reviewed: January 31, 2017

Great way to enjoy Efteling theme park
    • Comfort Double Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

Right next to Efteling and for one night's stay you get two days in the park, and early access. Small extras make it special for the kids, and the play area next to the restaurant makes it easy on the adults.

• Reviewed: January 25, 2017

A fairytale of cuteness overload
    • Comfort Room excluding Access to Amusement Park

I can't say it should be improved

The little details in the hotelrooms are astonishing; from the boardgame to the cabinet that can be used as stairs to reach te sink. Be ready for a cuteness overload though

• Reviewed: November 15, 2016

Ease of access to the park.
    • Comfort Double Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

We were hoping for a peaceful stay. It's a hotel at an amusement park so lots of children were expected. Having 10/15/20 screaming kids at breakfast we didn't mind but we were hoping to escape the insanity in our room. Unfortunately, the 2 adjacent rooms on either side also had screaming children. No alarm needed when you get a 6AM wake-up call like that. Don't know if it was bad luck or if it's common though. Beter luck next time.

Ease of access to the park. Park tickets included in the price. Easy parking. Just off of the highway. Short drive to Tilburg for some evening activities.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2016

Clean and comfortable rooms with fairytale elements, good...

although on park's schedule this period marked as 'quiet', the hotel seems to be busy or the facilities of the hotel is not saficient for this number of guests: 1) elevators usually full and a lot of guest need to use emergency stairs going up and down (not the option for small kids) 2) there is poor choice on breakfast and often empty plates on the counter 3) need to reserve the table is restaurant well in advance otherwise no free table either at the restaurant or bar

Clean and comfortable rooms with fairytale elements, good location for visiting the efteling park, fairytale perfomance for kids before dinner were really great

• Reviewed: October 27, 2016

The room look lovely and clean.
    • Comfort Quadruple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

The towels provided were small. It would have been better if you provided bigger towels to dry myself after shower . It is a four star hotel but no kettle to make a tea or coffee in the room. I thought the swimming pool is within the vicinity of the hotel but they told us it's 20 minutes drive from the hotel.

The room look lovely and clean. The breakfast has a variety of food selection.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2016

Great atmosphere to get into the eftling spirit
    • Comfort Quadruple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

Room lighting was too difficult to operate, no central place to turn on lights and a bit dark with the existing light spots.

.We loved the room decoration

• Reviewed: September 6, 2016

Perfect place to stay for a vacation to the Efteling.
    • Comfort Room excluding Access to Amusement Park

Very friendly staff; all with professional manners. The room was great, the restaurant was fabulous, and the location by the Efteling was minutes away.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2016

Almost perfect
    • Comfort Room excluding Access to Amusement Park

One of the towels had lipstick on it (that wasn't mine). No idea if it was just not replaced or whether the cleaning services messed up. A little bit more attention to that, and all is perfect.

Perfect staff, perfect location close to the Efteling park, with special entrance, wonderful breakfast. The room was simple but fine, quite clean, with very nice and typical Efteling jokes everywhere.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2016

Not were satisfied, but also not very disappointed
    • Comfort Double Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

It has to be refurnished. It is old. Unfortunately it isn't a 4 star hotel. The breakfast is average.

Hotel is near to Efteling Park with free parking space.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2016

Had a great time in Efteling
    • Comfort Double Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

Bed matress was not comfortable and was way too soft. Breakfast could be improved and offer more.

Location was excellent. Staff was very friendly. Playground next to the dining room was great. Food at dinner was excellent.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Only one word AMAZING

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Buffet was af.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Good place but desapointment hotel
    • Comfort Double Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

The hotel is old and needs to be renewed. The bathroom was really old

The hotel is very close to the park it makes it very comftable

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Best location, minimum facilities
    • Comfort Quadruple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

The facilities are very minimum for a 4 star hotel.

Very close to the amusement park

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

A stay to remember and will be repeated
    • Comfort Double Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

In general an excellent service and accomodation

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

Excellent staff, good atmosphere in the hotel bar and loved...
    • Comfort Double Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

Excellent staff, good atmosphere in the hotel bar and loved the board game in the very comfortable room!

• Reviewed: August 25, 2017

Location very near the Theme Park

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

The park is great
    • Comfort Quadruple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

The staff snd service very very bad

The park is great

• Reviewed: August 8, 2017

Not a four star hotel
    • Comfort Triple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

The reception staff we so u helpful and didn't understand basic requests

That it catered well for children

• Reviewed: July 14, 2017

Eftleling is excellent and staying over even better
    • Comfort Quadruple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

Queues for the lifts all the time

Beautiful hotel designed to inspire little children.special access to efteling park via gate

• Reviewed: July 5, 2017

Great place to stay when you visit the theme park.

Price a little excessive

The fairytale themes were on display throughout the hotel, including the bedroom!

• Reviewed: July 1, 2017

Perfect stay

Super family friendly

• Reviewed: June 24, 2017

Magic all around!
    • Comfort Room excluding Access to Amusement Park

Magic all around! My 5 y o boy was sooooo happy!

• Reviewed: April 6, 2017

Every thing.

No thing

Every thing. The decoration. Free entries to the efteling park. Free parking available.

• Reviewed: March 21, 2017

Enchanting place
    • Comfort Double Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

Nothing we had a fantastic time.

Super friendly staff wonderful service.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2017

Nice hotel to stay once if you want to visit the park
    • Comfort Double Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

Hotel walking distance from the park.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2016

Very kids-friendly

None.

Attention to detail, activities for the kids, proximity to the theme park. You feel children are welcome rather than a burden to the hotel.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2016

room was amazing upgraded for 90euro extra my son loved.
    • Comfort Double Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

few dead flies in windows

room was amazing upgraded for 90euro extra my son loved.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2016

Perfect Breakfast.
    • Comfort Quadruple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

Perfect Breakfast. A lot to choose from. Unlimited access to the park.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2016

Close tot he Efteling themepark.
    • Comfort Double Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

The room could have been cleaner. But is was not an issue.

Close tot he Efteling themepark. Very pleasant hotel To stay.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2016

Free entry to Efteling park
    • Comfort Double Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

Very nice hotel, very good location include free entry to Efteling park.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2016

Location Room

• Reviewed: September 21, 2016

Every thing
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Every thing

• Reviewed: August 31, 2016

The hotel is very nice, clean and located very close to the...
    • Comfort Quadruple Room with Unlimited Access to Amusement Park

The elevators are slow and there are only two of them.

The hotel is very nice, clean and located very close to the park.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2016

• Reviewed: August 7, 2016

A must experience

• Reviewed: April 30, 2016

Location near to Park

Breakfast has to be booked day before and you have to came on exactly time and 45 minutes. Little possibilities for kids play at the hotel.

Location near to Park

• Reviewed: April 14, 2016

spacious, beautifully decorated room with wonderful...

Nothing - everything was perfect!

spacious, beautifully decorated room with wonderful unexpected touches for children! My daughter says it's her favorite hotel ever!

• Reviewed: April 7, 2016

Hotel and themepark are nicely and uniquely designed,...

Customer service feels too formal for a themepark, feels very corporate, inpersonal and distant.

Hotel and themepark are nicely and uniquely designed, spacious room, themepark experience is great!

• Reviewed: March 24, 2016

A fun hotel to stay that makes you feel like being in a...

A fun hotel to stay that makes you feel like being in a fairy tale. Warm welcome at the reception. Perfect location to spend all day in Efteling park. Very easy access to the park with free pass.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2016

Unlimited pass is good.

When staying in the hotel, you don't get to enter the theme park using the main entrance - you missed out the grand entrance experience. When we checked in, we were not informed of dinner option in the hotel and when we returned from the park and enquire, it was too late for reservation. Housekeeping left a bag of rubbish in our room after cleaning our room. I found a fly in the juice at the breakfast buffet. When checking out, we were not offer for a printed invoice, they just told us the total that we owed (have no idea what are the individual charges) Swimming pool is too far from the hotel.

Unlimited pass is good. Character visit (princess etc) during the breakfast buffet was good. (Except red riding hood decided not to come to our table, our kids were very upset and we even run after her but couldn't catch up with her to take a picture).

• Reviewed: December 13, 2015

Just a lovely hotel!

We arrived at 2 pm and the rooms were not ready. When we returned at 7 to get the room we received a key to someone else's room that was messy and with dirty dinner plates. An innocent mistake but could be uncomfortable if there were people in the room. The room was replaced by a bigger room so total we are satisfied.

Just a lovely hotel! Large rooms decorated really nice Good breakfast We loved the restaurant and bar located in the hotel. Of course Efteling is the main thing. We spent two beautiful days there. It is highly recommended!

• Reviewed: November 19, 2015

Staff is always there to help.

Bath room could be cleaner. No fridge in the room !!

Staff is always there to help. They speak good english too. Hotel is a 2 minute walk from the park.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2015

free entrance to park for two days plus parking and location...

we were 5 and stayed in a comfort quad room, which was a bit crowded. it was only for one night so it was ok.

free entrance to park for two days plus parking and location right at the park back entrance and early bird possibility makes the price very reasonable. very helpful and staff. beautiful room with surprises for young kids. great buffet breakfast.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2015

Very comfortable room and beds, excellent breakfast, lots of...

Very comfortable room and beds, excellent breakfast, lots of little attention to details to entertain the kids. Highly recommend this hotel for a visit to Efteling. We will be back.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2015

Hidden fairytale gems even in the non-themed rooms.

Lifts the morning of check out took a very long time because there were too many people trying to check out at the same time. After waiting about 15 minutes, we ended up going up to go down.

Hidden fairytale gems even in the non-themed rooms. We also liked the entry the day or check in and check out and how close the hotel was from the park so we could get on several rides in the morning without having to queue.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2015

The size of the comfort room we booked was very spacious and...

I asked at reception if it was possible to have another colouring book the same as which had been put in the room complimentary, (about 10 cm or so x 15 cm with half a dozen outlined pictures to colour in) my friend and i both have young children in our families and would have liked the opportunity to take one each, as i approached the staff member at reception and said the above, her attitude toward me was as if i had asked for the earth,

The size of the comfort room we booked was very spacious and indeed comfortable as described

• Reviewed: August 26, 2015

The room design is very nice, with many little...

nothing!!!

The room design is very nice, with many little "surprises". The beds were super comfortable. There is a very little walk to the park and the early entrance is super!! The breakfast is also very nice. When including the cost of the Efteling tickets it has a great value for money.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2015

The great place near Efteling to stay for night or two.

If you prefer to drink bottled water like SPA, take it with you, there is no place to buy it nearby or internally. A 500ml of water is 2.60 EUR in the park area. A lot of Wasps in the park area. Hard to eat outside the building.

The great place near Efteling to stay for night or two. It actually worth the price as for one night you get 2 day ticket to Efteling Park. We used good free parking near hotel. Internal restaurant is good enough, but little bit expensive (as everything in the park area) - good for evening dinner. There are playgrounds inside/outside for kids.

There are also 36 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Efteling Hotel Traveler Photo Gallery