Reviews of Budget Hostel Heart of Amsterdam

Oudezijds Achterburgwal 118/120, Amsterdam City Centre, 1012 DT Amsterdam, Netherlands

#295 of 410 hotels in Amsterdam

Based on 2075 hostel reviews

Great location but bedbugs and so dirty!!
    • Bed in Dormitory

Bedbugs!!!!!!!! So dirty! Lots of garbage and dust inside the locker. Staff didn’t say that you need a key for locker to be taken at the reception. I had to come back and ask for it. It’s 5 euro deposit. But then he said that he told me about it. Wasn’t really nice. Same for my roommates.

Very good location, right in the center. Walking distance to Central station. Breakfast is good

Great location right in the red light district.
    • Bed in Dormitory

Rooms were quite hot and stuffy.

Great location right in the red light district. Perfect if you had a few too many beers and just want to walk around but need an accessible restroom without having to pay.

Staff and the location is very good.
    • Bed in Dormitory

Hostel wasn’t clean enough there are bugs in the rooms and the bathroom is too small not a good place to take a shower. Also the breakfast is not very good.

Staff and the location is very good.

Heart of Amsterdam
    • Bed in Dormitory

It is a bit dark and we were staying at 3rd floor, stairway was really narrow. Locker was problematic sometimes since it is electronic.

Great location with canal view. Friendly stuff, clean rooms and cool free breakfast. Bathroom was inside of the room which is also cool.

Mixed feeling
    • Bed in Dormitory

the bathroom were gross. They were tiny hardly any room to sit on the toilet or to get dressed after a shower. They were Super dark and Paint falling off. It felt dirty. I wouldn't stay there again

Breakfast was included

Recommended if you just want a comfortable bed to sleep in close to the center.
    • Bed in Dormitory

The bathroom and especially the toilet in Lord of the rings room need work done. Toilet seat was very scratched and yellow, looked disgusting. The only way to store your luggage for a few hours after check out was to leave it at your own risk in the public room by the reception, where anyone has access.

The location was perfect, right in the Red Light district, bed was comfortable, every bed had a nightstand with light and plugs, which was great.

You can see Red light district and girls from the windows =))))
    • Bed in Dormitory

internal conditions of the building (walls, corridors)

Location in a real heart of Amsterdam. Convenient and free lockers. Free towels. One bathroom for one room.

definitely a place to stay if you are in a budget
    • Bed in Dormitory

the toilet is the main issue,the smell is awful,it stinks+++..no shower gel and tissue paper available in the bathroom.

i like the location.its only 10 mins walk from the central station.plenty of bars and within district area

Atmospheric adventure
    • Bed in Dormitory

There were many signs of heavy use. You can expect loud groups of people passing in front of your door in the middle of the night.

The Hollywood theme and funny staircases made it interesting! The rooms and bathrooms were clean, the bed comfortable. They even surprised me with a towel! The staff was nice and helpful.

The hostel theme for the rooms is good and works well with...
    • Bed in Dormitory

It was not very clean for the most part, the shared bathroom/shower room is horrible and the stairs are very difficult because of the darkness and the height. It's okay for the price and kinda worth it, but I personally prefer better looking and cleaner places even if paying a little more.

The hostel theme for the rooms is good and works well with the dark ambience of the the building. The breakfast was good, the best part of the stay. The beds were comfortable and the location wasn't perfect if you want to be near the station, but it's an interesting area to be staying in.

Location, fans in the rooms, good lockers, decent breakfast
    • Bed in Dormitory

No night lamps, rest rooms in the room were dirty as hell, nobody told me at the check-in that I should bring a specific token to breakfast.The lady at the dining room interrupted my breakfast after 15min to go upstairs to the reception to bring the token. Receptionists were not super helpful.

Location, fans in the rooms, good lockers, decent breakfast

Good spot for a solo trip, but too expensive for the weekend when compared to the facilities provide
    • Bed in Dormitory

Bathroom was dingy and poorly lit. Mobile charging point wasn't working in all beds and it was a bit inconvenient having to climb up to the upper berth every time for charging. The WiFi in the room was very poor and spotty. It is non-existent in the top bunks, maybe since they are too close to the ceiling The lady at the reception was gruff and cold. Not very helpful

Extremely good location and close to many tourist spots

Great when with great people!!
    • Triple Room - En Suite

Our room was dirty and toilet has the last visitors droppings!! This happened even though we left our bags as we were too early to check in(10 am) finally in our room at 3pm

No crossants. Good basic continental. Staff at the desk very friendly, breakfast and cleani staff not so. Great location close to restaurants and cafe.

Probably wouldn't stay again
    • Bed in Dormitory

Room was hot, no aircon. Beds were lumpy, squeaky and pillows weren't good. Breakfast wasn't the best. The showers we're too hot and small and the toilets I couldn't sit down without my legs around my neck.

Free towel and the staff were nice great location

Room with a view!

Dirty floors, broken materesses, a squeegee in the shower for guests to stop it flooding. No table. And about 10 degrees hotter than outside! At least they provide a fan if you book a separate room.

Get in amongst it all in the middle of the main red-light Street. Very relaxed.

Big room, great location, so far this is the best hostel I...
    • Bed in Dormitory

Only negative I can say about hostel is maybe beds can be more comfortable, and common area could be organized better. But for Amsterdam beds and common area are not priority so thats not big problem :)

Big room, great location, so far this is the best hostel I used to stay in Amsterdam (in this price range)

It's what you get for the price
    • Bed in Dormitory

Ventilation , small lockers , sound from upstairs travels down , tourists always outside even late into the night

Walkable from the centre. Close to the action.

Don't stay here. I'd rather buy a tent and sleep next to the canal.
    • Twin Room en suite

Worse place i've ever stayed in. Everything from the shower to the towels was broken. Got no sleep at all due to the constant noise from the guests to the cleaners. I've been in police cells with better beds.

The location was the only good thing. Everything else was terrible. I paid £332 for 2 nights, i think £32 would of been over priced

Was to expensive for what it is!
    • Triple Room - En Suite

The service, and the first bedroom they gave us, is a shame that someone give you that bedroom . Not even for £2 a night.

Was to expensive for what it is! The location is good, but is amazingly overpriced. The first bedroom they gave us was the worst hostel/hotel bedroom I have ever seen in my life.

Absolutely nothing
    • Twin Room en suite

Incredibly noisy, it was sleeping inside a cloud of hemp smoke. The positive reviews I had read about this place are evidently fake, I see now :( Horrible place, never again!

Absolutely nothing

Location is the touristic center.
    • Bed in Dormitory

Ok so on the last night I found bedbugs on my pillow. Because of that I couldn’t sleep so just had a walk outside and decided to sleep at the airport. I didn’t say anything at reception because other than the guy at reception are not nice. Breakfast is poor, but I guess for the price it’s ok. Sound isolation - zero. I guess it is better to stay a bit away from the center but in a clean and calm place so you can at least sleep after crazy night without bedbugs! Maximum for one night. Not recommended.

Location is the touristic center. The guy at reception is helpful

Heart of the Amsterdam Hostel Review
    • Quad Room Ensuite

there is a big difference from expectation on the picture uploaded online by booking.com versus the reality when you got there. not so nice.. it must be as close as possible to reality the picture it is.

so close and near the touristic places and the train station

Location was great and it was easy to find.
    • Bed in Dormitory

No mirror in the room. Beds are awkwardly laid do you tend to disturb someone when trying to get on a top bunk at a crazy hour in the morning.

Location was great and it was easy to find. Lots of cafes, bars and restaurants open till late just around the area.

"This is a budget hostel" - a very budget hostel
    • Bed in Dormitory

The explanation of service desk receptionist on my questioning of unmaking of the bed as "this is a budget hostel" was really poor. The hostel costed actually more than another hostel we stayed at the night before (since HB was fully booked) while providing far worse quality. 1) The fact that guests have to make the beds on their own is disgusting; 2) Lack of iron is absolutely irrespectful provided that there were mutiple irons available in another hostel, actually closer to the city centre; 3) Very bad state of the bathrooms; 4) Holes in the (very teeny tiny) towels - you should really buy new ones; 4) Lack of ladder in the bunk bed is dangerous;

it was ok with especially location for a one night stay for me.
    • Bed in Dormitory

i dont like if a hostel sells locker. If you earn from space by selling 10 beds in a one bed hotel room size room, than you have to provide a small space at least for the persons valuables. another minus, fan in the bathroom was so noisy because it was unwound.

location, price.

No drama please
    • Bed in Dormitory

I found this hostel on booking.com but I didn't do the booking because I want to check out the hostel first. Then I arrived at the hostel and asked if they have a bed for me. The guy coldly replied, "Yes we have, it's 19 euro for the bed." I checked on booking.com earlier and it's 17 euro ;) I haven't said anything yet, but then the guy continued, "It's 19 euro if you pay now, and I will raise it to 25 euro in one minute". I was laughing inside...and said to him that I saw it 17 euro in booking.com, and of course he replied, "That room is sold out". So I stood there at the lobby and booked my room with booking.com and showed him the booking confirmation. He got confused but that ended all the dramas. I just wished that guy at the reception doesn't do drama because I hate dramas...

It's right in the center. And for the price you paid, it's fair enough if you could ignore what is lacking.

Really easy to find, less then a 10 minute walk from the...
    • Private Room (6 Adults)

The bed mattress was too soft and made our backs hurt, especially during the first night. There are no real windows in the room that you can open for fresh air (just ceiling windows).

Really easy to find, less then a 10 minute walk from the central train station. Staff was really nice, check-in and check-out quick and easy. Location in general superb.

It was good for economic angle
    • Bed in Dormitory

Should be separated female and male, and the location was not good. The distance from the station to here but little bit scary. And it force me to wake up because of noisy outside.

the staff were really friendly and polite.

Decent stay, would stay again
    • Private Room (6 Adults)

Staff could have been abit more accommodating, they were perfectly polite but a fake smile once in a while wouldn't go a miss! The rooms were okay, not as clean as I'd hoped but I managed.

Room size was good for the 6 of us staying, the location was great as was right in the centre of the red light district and in perfect walking distance to other popular areas. Cleaners were nice and gave us extra towels when needed and came in and cleaned if we wanted them to.

Great Location if you are here for the Red Light District.
    • Bed in Dormitory

I had a joint sitting in my cubby above my bed when I left for the day. When I came back to my room in the afternoon, the joint was gone but my bed was made and I had a new towel. House cleaning had come through and I suspect that they stole my joint.

Location was great. (Middle of the Red Light District) On the weekends the Red Light District gets rowdy. If that is not what you are there for it might be too much.

The location is perfect for those who wants to stay in the middle of the red light. Rooms are good.
    • Quad Room Ensuite

We had a small problem with the shower but nothing to worry. The stairs could be a issue if you are traveling with big luggage and there's no lift access.

Location is fantastic and the breakfast is good. Our room was small but functional. Staff is helpful.

Excellent location and good value for money. I would stay again if the facilities were upgraded.
    • Private Room (6 Adults)

I wasn’t overly impressed with the cleanliness (hairs in the bedsheets and bits of dirt / the toilet in the room was not clean nor the shelves / the decor was flaking in the hostel).

Central location was excellent! The staff were very pleasant, helpful and a bit of fun!

Shockingly bad! Feels a bit like a prison.
    • Twin Room en suite

Where to start... We had a double twin room on ground which seemed perfect for us, right outside the smoking area and in ground level very handy. However there are number of signs and registration form states no one outside in the backyard between 10pm - 10am to avoid loud noise etc but this was definitely was not kept to. Loud music, banging, screaming and shouting till early hours every night a foot away from our windows and staff just didn’t seem to care! So many times I had to tell them to keep the noise down as it was 5am and we hadn’t slept a wink. One night the room next door/opposite us were throwing furniture around the room, doors slamming, loud banging, screaming and shouting for over an hour, finally staff came to tell them to keep the noise down but they didn’t listen and continued. There’s a step outside our door on the main corridor which people can’t see and trip over or down and make such a loud bang constantly. Our room was black black and more black and there were no adequate lighting it was low and poor, bulbs missing, we’d open the curtains and everyone in the smoking area can perve in! The toilet seat and lid were hanging off, no tissues, dusty and dirty floors through out, the drain in the shower stank of rotton sueage, the window in our room opens to the smoking area but wouldnt close properly, so a constant stink of stale smoke would linger into our room. We didn’t get our room cleaned everyday, maybe 3 times over the week, no clean towels or toilet roll, when it was apparently cleaned the bed sheets were stained and dirty with hairs stuck to them - gross! The staff on the desk were blind and deaf as they didn’t seem to sort the noise or mayhem in the hotel!

Breakfast ok, vending machines very handy, hotel location perfect and the look of the reception lobby area is quirky.

Can't beat the location -- right in the middle of the...
    • Triple Room - En Suite

Not the cleanest place I've stayed, but okay for the price/location.

Can't beat the location -- right in the middle of the Red Light District.

great location is what it is a cheap grotty hostel but since i was off my head on shrooms and weed
    • Triple Room - En Suite

the cleanliness and a shower that was broken also the stairs were awful and although I don't have a full understanding of the dutch health and safety policy I don't think there was any plans in place incase of a fire its a disaster waiting to happen

location!!!!!!!!!!!

Only Location
    • Twin Room en suite

Rooms extremely explored need renovation! No proper housekeeping during day:no towels change had to ask for toilet roll! Poor breakfast few pastries would make a difference! Asked for early check in-didn't happened, fine but why special request during booking! Poster saying to use toilet in room only when u need to was more than appropriate!slow wi fi! NOT EVERYONE IS COMING TO AMSTERDAM FOR COFFEE SHOPS!

Location ,location,location!friendly staff at reception

The place was close to most things.
    • Twin Room en suite

Location was beside right light district. Dark rooms, reminds me of a brothel. Employees were not friendly..

The place was close to most things. But do understand by the "heart of Amsterdam," what they actually mean is that they are at the heart of the red light district. Literally right beside all the prostitutes.... Honestly, I seriously debated whether the hostel used to be a brothel...

Great location, friendly and very helpful staff.
    • Bed in Dormitory

Some fresh fruits might be nice for breakfast but otherwise it was good. The lighting in the bathroom was pretty dim so it was hard to tell how clean it was.

Great location, friendly and very helpful staff. The bunk beds come with a reading light, outlet and plenty of space to put stuff you want to keep nearby. All the rooms have a unique color scheme based on a movie.

Nice hostel in the middle of the city for a really good price!
    • Bed in Dormitory

The locker they provide wasn't fully functional. I did not even use the locker at all while I was there because the system of the locker is not very friendly that the staff asked me to wait every few minutes and try it out which is totally not the best solution ever.

I love the vibes the cleanliness of the hotel itself. The bathroom was perfect even sharing with 12 people. The hotel always keep i clean. The bed was comfy. The location was smack right in the middle of the city of Amsterdam nearby to tourists hotspot around there.

The best value hostel I’ve been in my several times in...
    • Bed in Dormitory

Shower head couldn’t stay in place and no proper water draining. WiFi speed was very poor.

The best value hostel I’ve been in my several times in Amsterdam. Comfy and ready-to-use bed with built-in locker. Friendly and helpful reception staff. Fair breakfast.

Location perfect. Hostel as expected
    • Private Room (6 Adults)

Shower was broken completely. They took the money from my pre with card before I even checked out which stopped me using a different card.

Location is excellent

Noisy and old
    • Bed in Dormitory

Noisy, my heater didn’t work, so old and dustly, they don’t have elevator

It is en red district... close to the interesting places, some people from staff were friendly, close to central station

Wonderful location and good beds. The best is the breakfast, the worst, the tiny toilets.
    • Bed in Dormitory

The toilets in the room are so tiny and dirty (that's probably guests' fault) that there were impracticable.

The beds are very comfortable and clean, with good individual lighting and lockers. Breakfast included was over my expectations. So good.

Good value for money
    • Bed in Dormitory

Breakfast facility opened only 8-10..For those like me who are catching an early morning flight, too late.

Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Friendly staff. Can recommend to anyone

Perfect for a stay with a group of friends
    • Private Room (8 Adults)

The beds are reeeeally small and there was this horrible smell of urin in the bathroom. It looked clean, but smelled bad. Also the breakfast was really just the minimum, but alright.

The staff was incredibly lovely and helpful, the location is perfect, we had everything we needed.

great location, no rules regarding noise, place for all night party
    • Twin Room en suite

bedroom was between reception and smoking area with no sound isolation, other guests screaming, partying and slamming doors until 5am making it impossible to sleep.

Hostel was literally in the heart of amsterdam.

Basic but good location!
    • Private Room (6 Adults)

Very basic, room was cold & quite noisy from other people, strong smell of cannabis coming from garden into our room and shower flooded bathroom.

Beds and pillows were comfortable, breakfast was enough to fill us until lunchtime & location was perfect to be able to explore the surrounding areas by foot. Staff were friendly.

Terrible staying experience.
    • Triple Room - En Suite

No cleaning service and towels change for 4 nights stay. Hostel facility but 3 stars charge. Never ever use again. Located at heart of Red Light area street noise countinuing all night till 5:30 am on the weekend stayed.

None of anything

The Hostel in the Red Light street. İf l Came again Amsterdam, sorry but l dont choose.
    • Bed in Dormitory

The Room is really bad. And bed not comfortable.and the breakfast is no good.

The Hostel Just central of Amsterdam, this great. You can walk dem square and Amsterdam central.

Was right in the red light so close to popular coffee shops
    • Bed in Dormitory

The radiator was making a terrible nose all night I tried to resolve the problem myself but was useless

Was right in the red light so close to popular coffee shops

A somewhat run-down hostel in a central location
    • Quad Room Ensuite

The place looks like it hasn't been renovated in at least 15 years. Carpets, stairs, walls, everything needs to be patched up. The shower door pane was separated from the frame and has obviously been that way for a long time. Breakfast was OK and as long as you expect only the very basics. Met two different staff at the reception -- the woman at check-in was not at all friendly, the woman at check-out was very pleasant.

The bed was surprisingly comfortable. The price for a complete quad room was reasonable. In-room locker available for a 5 Euro deposit.

Loved it
    • Triple Room - En Suite

The sink is tiny.... take face wipes. Don’t attempt face wash unless you want a very wet floor. Also take ear plugs

Great place to stay, provided lots of laughs and had a v convenient vending machine! Best location we’ve ever stayed in and I’ve been 4 times. Wouldn’t stay anywhere else if I was going to the centre

The hostel is right in the center.
    • Bed in Dormitory

Maybe the cleanliness of the bathroom could be improved.

The hostel is right in the center. The breakfast and the facilities are more than enough for the price paid. There's party all night in the neighborhood because of the red street location of the hostel, so if you are looking for sth calm maybe that's not the best choice for you, otherwise you will have things to do around the place during the day and the night out.

Nice but not clean. Good location.
    • Bed in Dormitory

The bed sheet wasn't clean, there seems have some insects on it. The bath room always stock after showing.

Good breakfast! It include in the price, they provide 2 kinds of bread, 3 kinds of butter, 3kinds of jam, also cereal, tea and coffee, but be careful that the breakfast only provide in 8 to 10 am. We ask them to print document, it's free! Really thank a lot for their immediately service.

Good trip on a budged.
    • Twin Room en suite

Found Bed bugs in our beds. No shower curtain or threshold to keep water flowing from the shower to the rest of the room.

Very good hotel when travelling on budged, great location, friendly and helpful staff. Facilitates where acceptable - You get what you pay for.

Nice little hotel, nice location, nice staff apart from the...
    • Quad Room Ensuite

Nice little hotel, nice location, nice staff apart from the Asian girl she was a little cocky and stuck up. Apart from her everything else was good. Would stay again.

Nice location, friendly staff, quiet bed dorms, decent bath...
    • Private Room (8 Adults)

Although we had clean bed sheets, a friend had to deal with some bed bugs. The breakfast was basic and tasty but we missed some fruit.

Nice location, friendly staff, quiet bed dorms, decent bath room

ideal for single travelers on a budget.
    • Bed in Dormitory

staff could have been friendlier but everybody has an off day!

2 showers and toilets in the room, locker provided with €5 deposit key option. shelving available beside the bed for storing personal items, breakfast included in price and location perfect.

Good for those wanting to stay in red light district.
    • Quad Room Ensuite

Bathroom was overflown with water after 1 shower. Black room very dark not a lot of light.

Location was the best I’ve stayed in. And for the money we’ll worth it.

• Bed in Dormitory

The beds are old and umconfortable.

Very well located, at the heart of red light district, very near a tram stop (Dam square) and a metro station. Within walking distance to Central Station.

Very good location.
    • Bed in Dormitory

The guy next to me snoring so loud it was impossible to sleep even with earplugs. The bathroom floor was wet all the time. It is dangerous if someone would slip.

Very good location. Breakfast was included. Reasonable price.

Staff was kind, location is great.
    • Bed in Dormitory

For dorms, shower and toilet must be seperated imo, it makes guests wait and also harder to clean there for staff.

Staff was kind, location is great. 5 min walk to the central train station. Rooms have concept, makes your Amsterdam ‘trip’ more intense lol.

Nice staff
    • Bed in Dormitory

I asked them some days before to have soy milk, just one package for my 3-night staying there and I would have appreciated it, but they ignored it completely. The only vegan option for breakfast was bread + bread + juice

They were very nice

Great location, comfy beds, clean hostel at large and a cozy common area.
    • Bed in Dormitory

It would have been greater if the breakfast was a bit cheaper so that everyone could join, even those travelling on a budget.

Great location: a short walk from Central Station. The beds are comfy and give you a good sense of some privacy. The common area is a great place for relaxing, reading a book or chit-chatting.

Perfect Hostal in Beautiful City
    • Bed in Dormitory

No lift was there and stairs was so tiny. Washroom was neat but the commode seat was very old and was not in good condition.That must be change.

Its very close by to Centrum.Very nice staff, friendly and co operative all the time. Good value for money , Clean rooms and toilets. Breakfast was also included that was Ok as far as room price per day was concerned.Overall, it was Great.

Breakfast was good, outlets for each bed.
    • Bed in Dormitory

The dorm rooms are pretty crowded and there is only one shared bathroom in a 10-bed room without other available showers.

Breakfast was good, outlets for each bed.

“Kinda” dissapointed
    • Bed in Dormitory

I seriously don’t like the male staff who checked me in ! He was not attentive.. He seemed lazy and rude.. I could not find my room so I go back downstairs and asked for his help. He was sighing right in front of me before explain to me “first floor, go to the right,” and bla bla bla.. Sighing? Wow! Why didn’t he just slur a curse words to me?

Suprisingly, I love the black guy cleaner.. He was so friendly.. I asked him about where can I get the best price to rent a bicycle.. He tried his best and spent his time to help me out.. I love the male receptionist who checked me out.. Location was good, it was exactly in Red light area and Amsterdam central was few mins walking distance.. Room was okay for me..

The location is very good, and there is a bathroom inside de...
    • Bed in Dormitory

The staff when I checked in was very rude, he doesn’t explain anything about the rooms, facilities etc, and when I went to ask it was like he was doing a favor, the others was ok.

The location is very good, and there is a bathroom inside de room, so you are going to share only with your mates. If you are looking for a bed to sleep this is definitely a place you have to go.

Relaxing days in a beautiful city
    • Private Room (8 Adults)

The stairs are tight, you must watch your steps.

The position was perfect for me and my friends needs. We were close to shops and bars. You can walk to the major locations without any problem, the distance is not that big. Each person had a safe, if you visit in a smaller group. Me and my friends had a whole room to ourselves. The heating and shower are also very good.

we got a own room and so we had our own restroom.
    • Private Room (6 Adults)

we got a own room and so we had our own restroom. The place is very good but if you search for a place with a quiet night so its not suitable. For young people who wants to be in the party scene perfect.

Stay for not longer than 3 nights
    • Bed in Dormitory

It’s a 4 floor building without a lift. The bathrooms and bed are not clean enough. And by not clean enough I mean, dirty

The location is the best if you go to Amsterdam to do the stuff you can only do in Amsterdam, in the middle of the red neighborhood and half km away from the train station. Really good breakfast included and great wifi

close to almost everywhere by foot

Rooms should be cleaner

The location is perfect which is the thing about this hostel!The stuff was helpful and the breakfast was okay. As for the rooms they had good space and a nice shower with always hot water

Great location and great price.
    • Private Room (6 Adults)

Slightly difficult getting up to and out of bunk beds without proper ladders. Bathroom smelt a bit mouldy and shower head bracket was broken but overall cleanliness not to bad.

Beds were comfy with good storage space and each bed had its own plug and light. Location was great.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Great location (central city) and staff were friendly.
    • Private Room (8 Adults)

Room was a bit dark and stuffy. Slightly unclean. But for the money it wasn’t anything we weren’t expecting!

Great location (central city) and staff were friendly.

Location is great
    • Bed in Dormitory

The staff (the male one) was rude. Someone took my place when I already book the bed. Not really safe for girls. Exactly in the red district

Location is great