Reviews of Hotel Rasch 2 stars

Zeeweg 2, 1865 AC Bergen aan Zee, Netherlands

#15 of 27 hotels in Bergen aan Zee

Very good location .
    • Studio

Very good location . I like that room was big and warm . We had good time. I was reading reviews and information in Fine Print . I was ready to make my bed myself and clean at check out . It was not a problem for me. Owner is very friendly .

Make sure to book an apartment on the upper floors!
    • Studio

The room was different to what we had booked and although the staff tried to be nice we'd not recommend staying in that room. Other rooms, particularly the ones upstairs and the ones with balconies, looked a lot nicer. Our room was downstairs, somehow in the back of the hotel and in the celar, and was not a comfortable hotel room which you would expect from what you see on the pictures. In fact, the hotel manager was very surprised to see the pictures and text that we saw on booking to make the reservation and explained that it was not the text and pictures that machted the room we booked...

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Everything except see: what I didn't like
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

A big surprise was that we had to clean the apartment by ourselves. This is mentioned on the website but only on the utmost bottom of the page! If I had seen this message before I made the booking I would have chosen a normal hotel.

Everything except see: what I didn't like

Good stay
    • Studio

Not much to do in the town

Nice and coozy appartement

Never again
    • Studio

You had to clean yourself or pay 45e. And the bed wasn't prepared to sleep ( owner knew that we would be late)

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

It was wonderful, the location, the owners, and the...
    • Studio

It was wonderful, the location, the owners, and the incredibly large and comfortable suite. We are going back soon.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2016

Apartment is perfect for couples with children.

No elevator to bring your luggage to the room. You need to carry it on the stairs.

Apartment is perfect for couples with children. Calm location close to the beach. Alkmaar is only 10 minutes drive away.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2015

Close to beach.

Close to beach. Good honest accommodation, perfect for our needs. Would definately stay there again

• Reviewed: 26 July 2015

Close to beach.

Had to make and strip our own beds and clean the room. Be aware of this when you book!

Close to beach. Large room.

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.