2. Netherlands hotel reviews
  3. Noord-Holland hotel reviews
  4. Badhoevedorp hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of ibis budget Amsterdam Airport

Reviews of ibis budget Amsterdam Airport This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Schipholweg 185, 1171 PK Badhoevedorp, Netherlands

#8 of 8 hotels in Badhoevedorp

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

will book again, excellent price, beautiful happy staff, so helpful.
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

there was nothing I did not like but the only one thing I would like to suggest is -- very difficult to cart around 4 suitcases upto my room on the first floor. bigger luggage trolleys maybe the answer & no tea / coffee making facilities in the rooms. only minor problems everything else was great.

upon arrival & throughout the stay it was brill. made welcome as I had a very long journey to new Zealand the very next door. your reception staff were very helpful, with no euros with me the gentleman on reception allowed me to use the tea facilities free of charge -- excellent. at breakfast the young lady suggested I use the chocolate sprinklers on my toast --- it was brill plus so much to choose from --- excellent.

Nice stay
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

I had trouble founding the station for the shuttle bus because the numbers of the stations are a little bit confusing. But everything was fine with the hotel.

Hotel was ok for one night, the bed is comfortable, there is a shower and a bathroom, both very clean. Staff was nice and self served breakfast was very good. Also the shuttle bus is perfect to come from the airport. What more do you need?

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Convenient over night stay for connecting flights
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

No guidance for local restaurants or takeaways close by.

Ease of access to and from the airport. The bookings app should be upgraded to show shuttle bus schedules

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

I loved how close it was to the bus station and it was value...
    • Standard Triple Room

On leaving (08/12/18), One of the staff, an Asian girl wearing a hijab was very unfriendly. I stood waiting at the reception but she ignored me and carried on talking with her colleague. I later went back to reception regarding my parking and she was very serious with me and didn’t even smile even though I was pleasant. Made me feel unwelcome and maybe won’t return there.

I loved how close it was to the bus station and it was value for money.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Free shuttle bus service reliable and timely.
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

Would have liked a towel for the third guest, the bunk bed wasn't made up. Wasn't as clean as other Ibis we've stayed in.

Free shuttle bus service reliable and timely. Close to airport. Smooth check in.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

Excellent Ibis for an overnight prior to or after an international flight. affordable, clean, nice,
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

The Airport pick up bus services is horrid. We nearly froze to death waiting. I would call and they would say it must be there, this continued for almost an hour.

Excellent staff, they gave us a first floor handicapped room. Everyone was extremely kind and helpful. as they always are in the Netherlands at this location.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

The room was big and comfortable.
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

While the location was accesible by shuttle bus nearly every30mins, i find it far from city center I havent recieved the refund for the hold money.

The room was big and comfortable. Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Free shuttle bus to the airport (also needed to go to city...
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

Far away from everything (Drinks, food etc. you should buy before going there), Less care products (no bodylotion for example), but well, it is Ibis Budget. For this price it was fine!

Free shuttle bus to the airport (also needed to go to city centre), fast check-in and check-out, breakfast was nice, calm rooms, very clean and comfortable bed, toilet and shower separate.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

handy airport hotel
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

the shower opened directly into the room so not ideal if you're travelling with friends/colleagues.

free shuttle bus to the airport was handy every 15-20 mins. rooms were comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

nice, comfortable room and it was not noisy at all.
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

nice, comfortable room and it was not noisy at all. The breakfast was great , the coffee very strong as well. Shuttle service excellent. The price was good for Amsterdam and Nederland in overall. The stay was much better than in other budget hotels..

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Fine enough if you don't expect much

The upper bed was very uncomfortable. Separate rooms for toilet, shower and wash basin. No sound isolation really.

Location was very good, easy to reach the airport with free shuttle bus, and also good connection to the city. Breakfast was good.

Good value for money
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

There was a bad odour in the entire lobby when we were searching for our room. Of the two days of our stay, one day we experienced this. I wish they took care of that because it was not inviting at all. The duvet was quite light & the heater was too small that took long time to heat that small room. It was too chilly & was raining when we had to wait 30 minutes or so for the shuttle bus on one occasion and later when we reached our room, the heater & duvet did not help much. However, I can say that the overall facility was still above lot of hotel standards. We were asked by one of the lady if we would include breakfast or not to which we said YES however on both mornings our name was missing in the list they had for the breakfast. It was little embarrassing for us to explain that someone did ask us and we had agreed on it. It should have been properly noted down in the first place. And, the next morning too we faced the same thing. Also, they forgot to charge us for the breakfast for one of the days. We had to explain and paid them. The lady in the reception was happy and thanked us for being honest. Of course one could have easily escaped without paying in this circumstance when even on asking so many times, they did not know about our dues. But yes this does not take away from the fact that all ladies who were in the reception were cheerful and professional. I guess its just one of the miss in co-ordination.

Even though the location of the hotel was such that it has no nothing ( read market place or shop or any attraction) in its vicinity but we knew that beforehand so that did not surprise us. This hotel serves well for people who want easy & fast access to airport & the train station in there. There is a bus stop in about 5-10 minutes from the hotel that one can take to go to city centre. We did not take bus from there since it was too cold outside to walk. Rather we took shuttle service each time to take trains for the city. The shuttle takes aprox 15 minutes to reach the airport. Shuttle is the best thing that this hotel offers. Breakfast was great too. Breakfast is served quite early 4-11 am. The quality and variety of food was good. One can also buy hot drinks and snacks at the counter. Hotel is basic and good value for money. Bed was very comfortable( mattress was firm and back supporting). Staff were good too. Hotel provides baggage storage facility on the day of arrival & departure both at no extra cost. One can ask for early check in or late check out on 15 Euros which is a great option for people who may need that flexibility.

Only Good For Budget
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

They ask you to pay extra 15 Euro if you come earlier than check in time. The top of the bunk bed was dirty. When I showed the dirt to the housekeeper she just brought new sheet only and let me prepare it myself.

Free shuttle

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

It's cheap.
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

It's the value for the money; nothing special in our room (no table or chair or anything) and a tiny bathroom. The bed was quite small, not too comfy. It's worth spending 10-20 euro's extra to have a more comfortable night!

We missed our flight and stayed overnight to catch another flight the next morning. This hotel is near Schiphol Airport and very cheap. That's what made us book this place. The (more expensive) Ibis hotel next door offered all the facilities this hotel didn't. It's a short walk to a bar and two restaurants (one burgerbar and a a la carte restaurant). That was nice.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

very little space to move for three people.
    • Standard Triple Room

Very very tiny space for triple room for three people to stay.

very little space to move for three people.(Triple room) So conjusted and uncomfortable stay.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Basic hotel but budget and comfortable for night between two flights
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

The location of the hotel is far away from the city, so bring your food if you do not plan to eat in restaurant in nearby hotel ( only one in a walking distance). Microwave and coffee machine in the lobby were out of order during our stay, but there was free water in the cooler ( l didn't have euro coins to buy smth in vending machine).

Very basic hotel, good for stay for one night. Shuttle was easy to find at the airport and then schedule is on site. Room was clean, quite, matress well comfortable. Hardwood in the room, but carpet in the corridor

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

Very easy experience from check-in to departure the...
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

Bed quite hard With car parking at 17.50 per night I was relieved I hadn't hired a car on this occasion.

Very easy experience from check-in to departure the following morning, with friendly and efficient staff. 4am start for breakfast is a very good idea. Transfer bus is an excellent and reliable service.

Perfect for overnight layover

None.

Stopped here as a backpacker returning from Asia, needing a nights rest for layover flight. Couldn’t have been any smoother. Nice basic room with good shower, comfy bed and WiFi after a long flight. Free shuttle bus to/from airport was a great relief. A decent continental buffet breakfast was good value as well (extra charge)... wasn’t much apart from bread and fruit for vegans, but did the job. Check in was very straightforward. Very good value for money, especially if you need to stay close to airport.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

inside of hotel is clear.
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

personal do not clear the rooms everyday. For drinking orange juice I have to pay 8 euro for breakfast.rooms are too narrow and desk is too small at the room

inside of hotel is clear.wireless is good.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Was not as good as when I stayed there 5 years ago.
    • Standard Triple Room

We had to move rooms. the first room that was given to us had hair, stains of god knows what. the sink wasn't draining the water as good as it's supposed to. The cleaner heard us in the room, but continue to barge in. We only had 1 hanger for a jacket in the new room that we got.

the shuttle bus.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

It’s an okay experience.
    • Standard Triple Room

The room is too small. Toilet is far from the shower. No provided shampoo and conditioner. No hand and face towels. The hallway is stinky. The whole time it smelled like weed. Some guests were sketchy.

Bus pick up and drop off is really a big help. It’s very close to public bus station. Staff was friendly and helpful. Vending machines were available in the lobby.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Cozy place near airport
    • Standard Triple Room

Location is far from city center but good if one has early morning flight. But with city pass one can travel to city center and back easily.

Free bus shuttle to airport. Best place for early morning flight. Clean, tidy and cozy room.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Spend a little more and go somewhere else
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

THe walls are like PAPER!! It is basically a hostel...no way three people can be in the room comfortably. It sounded like a huge party next door...even after I requested a quiet room...cleaning staff starts at like 8 in the morning! Construction didn't allow shuttle to pick up there so had to walk pretty far tot he pick up with all of my luggage and front staff didn;t care...pretty cold..but most of the customer service in the NL is the same...and it was a TOTAL rip off for the price.....would be fine if it were 20 euro cheaper...but for a loud small room...totally unreasonable

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

As a budget hotel it was ok to stay for one night, relax and...
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

I wondered about the garden, some guests maybe did not like some of the plastic furniture, because a lot chairs from hotel lie around there. Also some not needed things, like clothes and souveniers can be found there..

As a budget hotel it was ok to stay for one night, relax and get the plane in the next morning. Close to the airport with free shuttle to shirpol. The breakfast was not included in the price, but it had all you need. Food and drinks are supported from snack automats. When you whan´t more you can move over to the bigger Ibis comfort, it has Bars, restaurants, souvenier shop and much more. You are welcome there, also when you stay in the Ibis Budget.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

horrible.
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

Very little. The staff is helpful. But the facility and the charge are terrible. One would pay for a place like this 40 Euro tops in Vienna. Please! And the Internet is not available unless you allow them to send you advertising. How offensive: to extort one's access for something so basic as the Internet. I really felt offended by this facility.

The worst hotel $100 can buy. In my 30 of international travel I have never stayed in a facility so poorly maintained, so outdated and yet so expensive. This is a travesty!

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

DIRTY, FILTY, and more dirty
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

if I could I will give THIS IBIS minus rating, I would. dirty, dirty and dirty. we stayed at IBIS in several cities and airports. always enjoyed value , simplicity and clean rooms. we had long layover, so decided to get a room and sleep, the shuttle took one hour to come and Taxis will not take you since it is short distance and had us wait for shuttle. As we walked in room was dirty, someone had used the bathroom and did not flush, STUNK so bad. I will stay at IBIS again BUT never this location...

location was good. staff was nice and helpful,

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

A good stay when needing to be close to the airport!
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

A good stay when needing to be close to the airport! Plus the bus station to the city is across the road, so exploring Amsterdam is not difficult. The shuttle bus to the hotel made access simple too.

• Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

Some vending machines were broke, and there were little alternatives cold drinks. After travelling it would have been nice!

The room was good, good value! The bus to the airport!

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

It's indeed budget, but it did its job in a good way
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

The small triple bed room turned out as double bed with one blanket (rather two single beds) with a bunk bet crossed on top. Cost/performance ratio of the breakfast was okay, however clearly optimized on hotel efficiency (e.g. less choice at bread). While it's indeed a budget hotel, the toilet room is still so small that you can't topple down ;-) Neither during check-in nor during check-out I was handed over an invoice (never seen that for 15+ years travelling worldwide, but then twice within a week at Amsterdam).

Calm location, even it's located close to the airport. Supportive personnel; while a baggage room could be treated as hotel standard, the handling itself was professional and it was helpful to be allowed to store more than one bag/person. A bus station with many bus connections is located in a good walking distance, even with baggage.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Clean, basic and tidy, you get what you pay for
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

17.50 euros per day for the car parking on top of the price of a room is atrocious, never been anyway in the world that charges that much.

Clean, basic and tidy, you get what you pay for

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Budget overnight stay, i liked it! Would stay again!
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

- cleanliness but i liked the shower because everywhere in Amsterdam was a walk in shower and this was a real surprise for me - people often forget that this is a budget hostel and expect a lot, but you have everything you need. your own toilet, shower, sink, chair, desk, even some space for luggage! and you get towels! what more can you expect? :)

- close to airport - free shuttle bus ride - nice staff - you can buy some chips, coffer, water and sit by the water and enjoy your stay! - tv with lot channels. we managed to watch F1 :P

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Is has a free shuttle to and from the airport.
    • Standard Triple Room

The rooms are small, we stayed in a triple bedroom and it was quite small and difficult for everyone to move around.

Is has a free shuttle to and from the airport. The beds are comfortable and the location is not so bad.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Bed and shower were very good.
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

No 2 chairs, no closet for clothes, just 3 hangers for hanging clothes. No hair drier, no bath mat, toilet very smelly of urine...

Bed and shower were very good. Excellent breakfast buffet...

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Warm welcoming and helpful staff.

Almost Ok.

Warm welcoming and helpful staff. Comfortable as per price value. Breakfast is also has lot of choice in reasonable charges. Good experience traveling through shuttle service.

One night in AMS
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

Very nice room for overstay in Amsterdam. The room is little but it has everything you need - beds, separate bathroom and shower, sink, desk and TV, hanger, heather. You can leave your bags in hotel if you come early and come back when check-in starts. Bus station is 5 min away so it's easy to go to the city. And of course, free shuttle to and from airport every 20 min

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

A great place if you need a simple spot next to the airport.
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

A great place if you need a simple spot next to the airport. Bar nearby in another hotel, great breakfast and super efficient shuttle service to and from the airport. Affordable rates, too.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Excellent value for money. Clean hotel conveniently located to Schiphol airport
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

There was nothing I didn't like.

Excellent location close to Schiphol airport with convenient ,shuttlle slervice. Bus stop to downtown Amsterdam was within walking Distance: very convenient. The room was clean and functional. The breakfast was excellent.

The shuttle bus service.
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

The fact that there was no restaurant or bar. The beds were a little bit too hard. 70€ for one night seemed like a lot given the fact that it was very ordinary.

The shuttle bus service. The noise isolation. Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Location was good.

Ibis Budget Schiphol
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

Slightly expensive for what was a fairly basic room.

Location and use of a shuttle bus was very convenient. Breakfast was great. Buses to the city easily accessable.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Good value for our money.

Everything was OK.

It is what we expected from low budget hotel. Beds were nice, everything was cleand. I dont have anything to say against accomodation.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Efficiency.
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

No hairdryer, only one bar at the next door Ibis and prices for drinks were expensive so was the buffet breakfast though at Ibis Budget the breakfast was just as good at a good price.

Efficiency. Free shuttle bus. Good breakfast at convenient early hour.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Great value for a short stay!
    • Standard Triple Room

Really basic breakfast, no fruit. No towel for the floor for the bathroom so you can mess it quickly

Good value! Great shuttle between the airport and the hotel! Clean room!

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Airport shuttle and ease of access, breakfast and nice staff
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

Toilets weren't clean, stains and patches from previous use. Rooms were a little dusty and bed underside was ignored for sometime

Airport shuttle and ease of access, breakfast and nice staff

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

5.5
    Okay stay for 1 or 2 nights
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

I didn't like the fact there was no blowdryer, no hot water kettle and no proper chair to sit on. The morning staff wasn't friendly at all, I just dumped my key in a small box and left. Breakfast isn't free of charge, so be aware to bring own food and beverages.

I liked the fact it's near Schiphol airport, I didn't have to share a room with anyone, AND it wasn't noisy

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Not pleasant
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

The airconditioner above the door was broken and it created an annoying sound that got louder during the night, so we did not get enough sleep as we had an early flight. It reminded of a counstruction site sound. Very disappointing.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Just ok
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

worn carpet, very basic accommodation for the price, i expected a little more for this price

Location was good so was the airport shuttle and the free wifi

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Convenient and reasonable for an airport accommodation
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

The room was very small, missing a seating arrangement, only the bed is available for it.

We needed an overnight place to stay do to our flight delay. It was near the airport, convenient shuttle service and reasonable price at a last minute reservation :-) The room was clean and comfortable however small and really just for sleeping overnight. Good breakfast at an additional cost, but certainly worth it. The hotel conveniently offers bars and restaurants on its properties.

Nice budget hotel
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

We had 2 beds in our room. The second bed upstairs didn't have cover for the blanket, we had to ask one at the reception. The cover they gave us was way to big for the small children's blanket. There were some stains on the floor.

I liked the shuttle bus in the morning to the airport. It's a good stay if you need some affordable place near airport. No luxury, just a simple place.

Perfect for short stays
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

I think it lacked a bit of cleaning in the bathroom area, the toilet had a smell, which indicates lack of cleanness. The rooms are good for short stays but for several nights might turn claustrophobic and uncomfortable as the walls are thin and the cleaning staff are normally noisy and woked us up with vacuum and talking at high volume noise

Close to yhe airport and the shuttle bus runs every half an hour so it's very convenient. Front desk staff were friendly and efficient. The room small but comfortable with a good size bed. Perfect for shott visits

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Just wanted a comfortable room for the night prior to my flight the next day. Disappointed me.
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

Ikea-quality room would bet a compliment. Lumpy bed. Hate the bunk bed above by bed. Wicked my head on it during the night. Bright spotlight outside my window so there was no way to open the shade to look out without being blinded! Size of toilet compartment, shower and sink is made for midgets. I guest 'budget' = 'cheap'.

Location. Shuttle bus to airport every 20 minutes.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Not at all recommended

Lack of cleanliness

The room was dirty, the bunk bed was not made up in fact the mattress protector had a dubious brown stain on it. When we complained we were given greasy bed linen and told we had to make the bed as there was no spare staff to do it!!! I know it is a budget hotel but one expects a certain level of service .

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

All in all a good stay

The shower should have been cleaner.

The breakfast was served at very reasonable hours and it was always good - what one would expect from a buffet. I was also happy with the shuttle between the hotel and the airport and with the ease to get into the city center.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Very uncomfortable hotel
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

- Receptionist was not able to change billing address. Had to contact hotel by mail again to get a proper invoice - Spotlights outside are shining directly to the window - Poor cleanliness - Very simple breakfast - Uncomfortable rooms (few sockets, bad mattress, noisy situated next to the motorway)

- Free shuttle service to the airport - Good price for Amsterdam

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Good value for money
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

Very noisy, I arrived late and left early, but had lots of traffic pass my room with people coming in and was awake every 30mins (my room was also unfortunately right next to the elevator on 1st floor).

Value for money, wow!

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

Because of the price range & location this hotel is...
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

Because of the price range & location this hotel is popular family choice, not always ideal if you just want a quiet nights sleep! bear this in mind when booking.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

location nothing else.
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

A lot of insects (mosquitos) we killed more than 10 and still there some left in the room. Also staff not friendly.... Need another job if you respond like that to easy questions! Very expensive for a low budget hotel 115+ euro!

location nothing else....

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

All you need for an overnight stay close to airport.
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

Frequently changing shuttle bus timetables, so difficult to know when next bus will be from airport until arriving at bus stop.

Convenient for a quick overnight stay close to airport.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Satisfied.
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

Small room, noisy guests because of airport nearby comings and gpings at all hours.

Good breakfast but not free. Clean room. Bus stop nearby to downtown.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Me and two of my friends stayed here for 3 nights in October.
    • Standard Triple Room

Me and two of my friends stayed here for 3 nights in October. Since we just needed a place to sleep and breakfast in the morning, while we walked all around the Amsterdam for the rest of the day, this was perfect place. We did not expect much, so we were quite please with everything. It was clean (just the sink was maybe ruined a little bit from the foundation and the towels smelled like bleach a little bit) and cozy. We were missing maybe just a hair dryer. Otherwise really basic with tv, towels and shampoo. Breakfast was ok, different types of bread, cheese, jams, yogurt, cereals, apples, oranges and pears. But my favourite option were hard boiled eggs. You also get coffee from machine, for which I was worried based on reviews, but I actually thought it was great. Few juices, water and water with lemon and mint leaves (little bit without taste, I guess after few reuses). Breakfast is served every day from 4am to 10:30 am. To get in the center you just take bus 397 (included in the Amsterdam travel ticket) which drives from statioj about 500m away from hotel. It drives around 20 minutes to Rijksmuseum, so amazing if you want peaceful place out of the center. I didn't hear anything in my room, so that was great. They also kept our baggage until 7pm after check out Nice staff also, so all together good experience. Would book again!

Perfect for two-day trip
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

Perfect location if you need bed for one or two nights. Shuttle bus goes every 20 minutes. Clean towels and cleaning room service is offer everyday. The room was small but very cute and modern.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

great location, But beds are to hard to sleep on, lack of sleep!
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

The beds were very hard and uncomfortable

Staff was very friendly, facilities was very basic. Beds unless you like hard hard beds you wont sleep. Locations is great,

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Good choice for overnight travellers who need to hit the bed asap
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

I booked a room for a day in September and another day in October. They took the price for both off my credit card before I arrived for my September booking. I would have been happier to pay on the day I actually stayed for each booking.

This is a great convenient hotel for travellers. The airport shuttle was a huge help. The room itself was small but comfy and had everything we needed.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

timely and logical

Not comment

I have to say that a very practical and logical hotel. My flight arrived at 11pm and on platform 9 Terminal 2 there was a free bus stop to the hotel. Very punctual schedule 10 minutes away. Upon arrival they had the keys and to the room the toilet room fragmented into three. So one can be in shower and another in the lababo, noise insulators. A breakfast buffet with pre-paid very assorted and right there is the bus that returns to the airport to connect with various flights. Very recommendable for this type of state.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

basic and decent accommodation for over night between...
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

basic and decent accommodation for over night between flights. good shuttle service from and to Schiphol airport gives you chance to take the train to Amsterdam.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Cheep
    • Standard Triple Room

Please consider to train/bus price and evaluate accordingly. 21eu + hotel for 2 adult,1child daily price for staying.

We saw rabbit couple when we opened to window 🐇🐇. There are not any air pollution. Airport to hotel shuttle active till midnight, 01:30 am. There are a Mc Donald's which will be located next to bus station and open 7/24 🤸🤸.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Great location. Great and fast connection to city centre.
    • Standard Triple Room

Everything was good but would be better if rooms had a kettles.

Great connection with city centre and free airport shuttle. Very nice calm area and friendly stuff.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Ran out of breakfast cause I think everyone came down at the...
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

Ran out of breakfast cause I think everyone came down at the same time. But staff were on it to get more put out as soon as they could. Excellent staff - very friendly and helpful. Liked the fact that we could walk over to the bus station for downtown Amsterdam and to the airport. Great location.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Decent. But nothing more than that.
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

WiFi was useless. You can't even download a plain e-mail. It's designed so you buy "PREMIUM" wifi which they offer.

It was clean enough.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Perfect for late-nite or early flight

The room is small

There's free shuttle bus from Schiphol Airport, so no extra cost for transport. The room for 3 persons is small but I only stayed for 1 night so that's fine.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Great to easily reach the airport early in the morning with shuttle bus but not possible to sleep
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

The room was clean and the staff was kind, the shuttle service is great, the only problem (which for me is a big problem for a hotel room) is that I could not sleep. The walls are extremely thin and you could hear the continuous noise of people coming and going and kids screaming until very late at night. Very annoying since I had to wake up very early in the morning.

The shuttle service to th airport works extremely well

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Clean and cheap but we won't use them again.
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

Is when one in excusable step to far with bare bones by not providing hand a washcloth or hand towels. How do they expect you to shower with a liquid soap and bare hands? No enough capacity or frequency on their shuttles. It took over 45 minutes to get a space on a bus and thst bus lest passengers behind due to lack of space.

Clean and near airport

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Poor value for money
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

Everything was old and dirty, the shower was disgusting and smelled like sewege. The overall vibe was of an old hospital room in a third world country. And the stay was not even cheap! Also, if you're arriving by car, parking next to the hotel will cost you another 17.5 Euros per day.

The receptionist was nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Really good breakfast!:) Value for money
    • Standard Triple Room

The extra parking costs were quite pricey. I'm aware the space of the rooms is limited of the rooms but one extra chair would really do.

The breakfast was excellent and made our stay amazing:)

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Recommend for short stay if you need to stopover in Amsterdam
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

-Crowded shuttle bus, rude driver pushing passengers to squeeze while the bus was already packed

+Good location nearby Schiphol airport +Easy check-in and check-out, payment was handled prior check-in

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Good location. Bad customer service.
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults)

My room had been given to another guest. What looked like a minor problem was handled like a big issue. I had to wait for one hour (being in the end almost midnight) until I was given a new room, as they had to sort out the problem and did this meticulously before giving me another key. The receptionist told me: "This is a big mess." I'd say: too much information. You should handle your mess behind the scenes and not share it with the clients. I was not even offered a seat meanwhile, but the breakfast was supposed to be charged extra, even though it had already been included in my package price. When I had already booked and payed the breakfast, I had previously asked via email if there was vegan food for breakfast (as I am a vegan), and was told: "We don't have much vegan products, but you can check at our hotel in the morning and than decide if you like breakfast or not." Meaning: In spite of having payed, you might leave hungry - good luck! The customer service didn't convince me.

The location near the airport and the airport shuttle were very good.

Browse ibis budget Amsterdam Airport Traveler Photo Gallery