Reviews of Rotterdam Marriott Hotel 5 stars

Weena 686, 3012 CN Rotterdam, Netherlands

#17 of 61 hotels in Rotterdam

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Great hotel with wonderful location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Connectivity was unpredictable. The Tv kept crashing over the two days we were there. Bluetooth connection was fine though.

Great hotel with wonderful location. Supremely comfortable bed and room. Very clean tidy and well stocked with tea coffee, ironing board and all that you would need

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Disappointing & Poor quality
    • Executive Room City View Larger Room

Breakfast in the lounge (the reception has mentioned that the lounge was the only alternative for our room (in fact wrong information) ; Poor quality of the breakfast ; Old design of the room and bathroom ; the 3rd Bed in bad quality Noisy

I was very pleased with the hotel and will happily go back if I am in Rotterdam again.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

A bar fridge in the room would have been helpful to store my soy milk, however there was information to say I could request to have things refridgerated.

Very comfortable bed. The shower was excellent, good water pressure. It was lovely to have a desk in the room as I needed to write notes every day.

Great reception.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No coffee machine in the standard rooms. For the cost of the room, they could at least have a decent coffee machine. Not just a water boiler and a packet of instant coffee

Great reception. Friendly staff. Comfortable bed. Lovely location close to everything

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

The place is extremely close to the Rotterdam Central...
    • Deluxe Double Room City View High Floor

The place is extremely close to the Rotterdam Central Station which is very convenient if you traveling back to Schiphol Airport. The rooms are very clean and the staff is very friendly.

As expected, class hotel in a nice neighbourhood
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The rooms are not too big, but everything needed is at disposal. We stayed only for one night and found the old port of Rotterdam nearby, as are many shops and bars, great area to stroll on a sunny day.

Excellent staff, always helpful. Great breakfast.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Rotterdam Marriott has the best front desk staff available!!!!
    • Deluxe Double Room City View High Floor

I think you should have to use your room card to get into the gym . It would just be an extra step of security for females working out in the gym . It allows you to focus on your workout when you are alone in the gym , instead of turning around each time the door opens .

The front desk staff was amazing. They were helpful ,always pleasant ,and very welcoming. Housekeeping staff completed their work early and efficiently, My experience could not have been better. I highly recommend this Marriott and encourage others to stay here .

The location is good, close to the main attractions.
    • Deluxe Double Room City View High Floor

The parking. After we arrived at the hotel there were absolutely no signs for the parking of the hotel. We called the reception, they were very nice but the girl that I spoke to didn't really know were their parking was. After some miss directions they had to sand someone to help us find their spots in the Central Plaza Parking. The receptionist didn't even know at what floor of the parking the Marriott entrance was... At the reception we find out that they have a valet parking service that I would have used if somebody mentioned it to me in the 45 min that we tried to park the car. When I checked in they pre-authorized my card and blocked the price of the booking + 50 EUR. Today, 10 days after I left the hotel I still don't have this amount back on my card. I had to give them and email and ask to process this return. I don't find this normal. Not really a 5 stars experience, sorry !

The location is good, close to the main attractions. Our room was big and very clean.

Cental location less 50 meters from train station.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Handheld shower was missing which was a bit of an inconvenience for partner. However there was a bath tub and shower stall.

Cental location less 50 meters from train station. Surrounded by shops and restaurants. Spacious room. Comfortable bed. Friendly staff and prompt service.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The interior was modern and room was spacious.
    • Executive Room City View Larger Room

The breakfast is one of the most sad I have ever seen, with in the main restaurant and in the Club lounge. The lounge staff also had no control of whom were using it, which resulted in guests bringing big groups of guests in and the business lounge ended up being impossible for "business".

The interior was modern and room was spacious.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Wouldn't recommend this hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel is very dirty. There were pee stains in the bathroom and the sheets weren't that clean either. I've stayed in Marriot in many cities before but this is by far the worst. I can't believe it's a five star hotel.

The staff were nice and helpful

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

The location is amazing especially when the summer carnival...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Our room had terrible views of the back of buildings (I guess that can’t be helped in some cases) But the rooms are still dated!! They need to be redecorated especially for the price we paid per night, the outside of the building looks amazing but the rooms let it down.

The location is amazing especially when the summer carnival is taking place. The station is across the road which is perfect, lots of shopping facilities in the area. Great restaurants for all budgets. Staff are very friendly and hard working.

Apparently when I requested for some cubes of ice with the...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Apparently when I requested for some cubes of ice with the staff, it was declined by the staff at the bar on the pretext that the hotel was short of ice. Can one believe that Marriot hotel would be short of ice. I think it was a bad way to treat guests at your hotel.

Great value on good location
    • Executive Room City View Larger Room

I didn't like that the Valet parking folks (quite expensive service) failed to charge my car even though they claim to have supercharger. Also didn't like that during check-in the 12th floor lounge was not mentioned, I had to figure this out myself.

Well located and especially if you have the executive rooms the hotel is great. Don't know about the other rooms, but exec is recently renovated and you have access to the 12th floor lounge. The rooms are clean and many have nice view (cityscape or landmark train station).

Charged my credit card for over £160 of drinks at the bar...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Charged my credit card for over £160 of drinks at the bar which I never had and never signed for then refused to pay me back. Will never use Marriot again

memorable ,ultra clean and also had a great nights sleep too ,
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I needed a water and took a small plastic bottle from the fridge bar in the room which cost €10 Exsessive pricing

The Marriott was super clean and modern plus the staff were great and interactive , Beverley who booked me in was brilliant and even escorted me to the lift as I was on the 8th floor and wished me a pleasant stay . The view was also nice .

Amazing, fun, friendly, relaxing... loved everything about this place ... it’s a must to go!!

Everything !!!! *********

Absolutely amazing!!! Loved the Marriott and Rotterdam . Literally every single person is amazing, friendly, helpful .. we were blown away at this place !!! Cannot reccimmend enough !!!

Friendly staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Dirty old rooms Carpet was stained We were given a room on lower level which wasn’t refurbished but on pictures they show the new rooms so deceptive

Friendly staff

Excellent room at the back of the hotel (best for a quieter...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Since Marriott took over I was disappointed to see that they took a £50 deposit against expenditure without mentioning it at check-in - we don't use the minibar etc, so didn't spend it, but it's still sitting as a hold on my account!

Excellent room at the back of the hotel (best for a quieter & darker night's sleep); very comfortable beds; very efficient room service - we always stay here when visiting Rotterdam

Felt like I was stepping back in time.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room was dated. It was like a glorified travel lodge to be brutally honest. The carpet looked in need of a replacement, the wall paper was passé and everything was generally cream in colour... not a good look. The corridors were dark and dingy - again, in need of a refresh.

Location; reception was stylish

Generally good except for the breakfast con.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel actively cons you over breakfast. When booking a double room that includes breakfast you obviously think that means for 2 people. But when I checked my bill I had been charged 28.50 each day for breakfast. When I queried this they said the booking was only for one person so my wifes breakfast was extra. At no point did anyone tell me this. When we went down to breakfast they swiped my room card then asked if I wanted a table for 2 but did not mention the extra charge. This is obviously a deliberate con they use all the time to make money. 28.50 for the breakfast is over priced too.

Clean and modern. Staff were friendly. Bar was good.

good location and helpful staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room is not very spacious and TV is just so so.

We paid extra to get a upgrade so we can check in early. The hotel was strategically located in rotterdam(just next to the central station and near china town). The staff were very helpful. I also tried their gym, not bad.

Great Hotel but pay attention
    • Executive Room City View Larger Room

As we were 3 friends I reserved a room with 3 single beds and they gave me a room with a double bed and a single bed. Then during check out they tried for 2 times to cheat me and make me pay 150€ more than the booking price. So my suggestion is: whatch out and carry with you a printed version of your reservation and all the emails you exchanged with them.

Great position, great room, lounge room with juices, fruits, biscuits and so on completely free of charge.

The reception lady was very nice and told us where we can...
    • Executive Room City View Larger Room

I thought I order a room with a sigle bed and a double bed on booking.com. But when we went into the room, we only could find one double bed and no sigle bed there.

The reception lady was very nice and told us where we can have a good travel during the Easter holiday.

Good, but please add sound proofing in the rooms.
    • Executive Room City View Larger Room

The sound isolation between my room and the next was poor. It made me feel uncomfortable and I slept with earplugs in. Windows do not open and airco made the air in the room pretty dry.

Up to date and Clean, great location and view over the city.

Great option next to Central Station
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The bathroom lights were very dim.

Nice hotel in a good location right next to Centraal Station. Spacious, clean room, comfortable bed, good wifi and nice shower. Lobby is comfortable to sit/work in and while I didn't try the bar, it looked nice. Would overall recommend.

A very nice hotel that however could benefit from a couple of simple improvments.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

What I don't like in this hotel is the fixed showerheads in all rooms. They should have an option with flixible shower hose which is so much more convenient. Besides, this time heating didn't work well in my room but the hotel moved me to a different room that was well heated.

Nice rooms and very convenient location for business travellers right in front of Rotterdam Central train station.

Just a great hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room City View High Floor

Most importantly: it's just a big boring hotel. Perfect in terms of comfort, staff, location etc, but boring. Of course we booked a night that wasn't too expensive, but that doesn't change the price of anything else in the hotel. Renting a movie is crazy expensive, as are the drinks in the bar. Parking is nearby, but quite expensive as well if you want to leave your car overnight. I guess you should expect all this though.

The staff was exceptionally kind and helpful. Location of the hotel is great, especially if you plan to arrive by train. Usually I don't really care about the quality of the beds, but these were just so perfect they stood out. The gym is rather decent as well, if that's something you care about.

Great hotel with good food and very friendly & supportive staff!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

If I can mention one thing: the solution they choose for the artwork on the walls in the hallways is just hideous... Come on folks, you can do better!

Great service from the staff, the rooms are very comfortable and everything you need is there. Luscious breakfast buffet! The restaurant and bar serve good food and you can lounge very well with friends or family.

Disappointed.
    • Executive Room City View Larger Room

Very disappointing. We booked a room with view of the city (paid extra) but first thing we saw entering the room was a blind wall of the next door building. You could see the city when stretching your neck around a corner, but not the interesting part. Not the Euromast, the Laurenskerk, the Erasmusbridge, it could have been any city.

Great location, good room, expensive breakfast.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The lights in the bathroom were useless for putting on make-up . It would have been good to consider women's needs (only a minority of whom are natural beauties :-)) when decorating the bathrooms. The other thing I did not like was the high price of the breakfast; there was a decent choice - although the 'pains aux chocolat' were soft, not at all flaky - but nothing really extraordinary to justify nearly 30 €.

The location was great, close to the central station and business and shopping quarters. The room was spacious and clean. Personally, I liked the fact that there was a music-only channel on tv.

Terrible
    • Executive Room City View Larger Room

The services provided. Stayed there on my birthday and didnt get nothing. No upgrade or later check out. Not even a card. Absolutely terrible. Instead a clear who knocks on the door at 8 in the morning

Breakfast was only good thing. Staff terrible

Not a bad stay, but Marriott Rotterdam needs to up their game to dignify the price tag
    • Executive Room City View Larger Room

We had an executive room with city view. The bathroom could use a serious refresh. The bathtub and shower did not meet up to 4-5 star standards, which should not be the case for 240 euro's a night. The mini bar was not working, so we could not cool our own drinks. Asked at the reception for someone to have a look at the minibar, but no one ever came.

Staff was very polite, especially at breakfast. Breakfast was great.

Brilliant hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

How polite the staff were. Kevin was just a gem. Fantastic guy and we booked an extra 2 nights off him. Beds and rooms are comfy and clean and best sleep in a long time

• Executive Room City View Larger Room

Not good sound proof. I can hear someone snooring and coughing from the next door.

Location. It is near Central Station, Chinatown and Lijnbaan. The breakfast is quite good.

Only because the hotel is near to the station, thats it no...
    • Executive Room City View Larger Room

Everything The room service The room , i booked a delux room 38 M2 but it looks like its maximum 20 M only The view was very bad The hotel corridor is ugly and im sorry for that The room service is terrible, there is no facilities actually The price was very high comparing to what we expected I will not repeat it again , it was my first time to holand

Only because the hotel is near to the station, thats it no thing else is ok in the hotel

Excellent. Great location and close to central Rotterdam.

Nothing to add.

Great location, directly across from Rotterdam central station, beautifully styled lobby, very friendly and helpful staff. Our room was very spacious, very comfortable bed. We had a room with a view but due to the heavy fog, the visibility was reduced, somewhat. Hey no, it's not a reflection on the hotel. We enjoyed indulging ourselves in the hotel bar. We will definitely stay at this hotel in the future. Thoroughly recommend this hotel to family and friends.

Excellent stay

Leaving !

Excellent stay. Hotel is directly opposite the Central station and 5 mins to bars restaurants and shopping area. Large room with everything you need. Very comfy beds. Tasty breakfast (hot and cold buffet) Lovely bar area. All areas of the hotel spotlessly clean. All staff we met were very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Anouke on the front desk and Sander our lovely bar man. Looking forward to seeing you all again

We had a brilliant time at this very accommodating hotel ,customer relation dapartment first class

The restaurant could do with being a lot bigger. Even though the restaurant`s food was not bad the choice just wasn`t there, a lot more variety of dishes was needed. We think that there security in the foyer were not very welcoming plus they made you feel very uncomfortable and that they were unapproachable.

First of all the hotel is in a fantastic place for getting around on foot or on public transport. The railway station is about 150meters from the front door and the tram station. Second best thing about this hotel was the friendly staff, whether they were in front of house or even the people that work behind in the places that we do not see, all were brilliant.

Good stay would recommend
    • Executive Room City View Larger Room

Bed very hard extremely uncomfortable. Not much choice of nibbles in the executive lounge.

Friendly staff, very clean great location, have stayed her several times before.

Was fine just would expect room standards to be better.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Used and opened water in the mini fridge in room. Carpet badly marked and stained considering it was a Deluxe room wouldn't have expected this.

Staff are very friendly and efficient. Rooms are spacious and comfortable bed. Great location for Rotterdam Central Station.

Very nice for a short stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bathroom a little somber. Bar in the lobby somewhat noisy. View from the room (at the back) is depressing :-(

Location hotel very good. Staff excellent.

the hotel was good clean and the staff were very friendly
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

it was mentioned in the booking.com that hotel is free but it wasnt and i had to pay for that, i also had some payments issues.

the hotel was good clean and the staff were very friendly

The most dreadful stay ever
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Very dark, dirty room with lousy sofa full of white stains on it, the sheets were even dirty with black stain, the mattress of the bed was so soft and got terrible back pain, had to lay down on the floor on the second night, the staff was the most incompetent I had ever seen , did nothing but to say sorry, they didn't even change the room though we requested them a couple of times. THE MOST HORRIBLE STAY EVER!!!!!!!!

Nothing, EVERYTHING WAS TERRIBLE.

Great service, excellent location, breakfast overpriced.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

For those who want a small breakfast at the hotel (example, toast & tea; coffee with scrambled eggs on toast ) at the hotel, particularly for young people (12 - 15 yr old girls), the EUR 30/head is over priced. Close to deal breaker in me wanting to stay at the hotel again.

Ricardo - downstairs restaurant waiter/ maître d' on Friday 20th evening was great - attentive, helpful.

Great!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff members were very friendly & accommodating. Public transportation was so convenient & we were able to maneuver by tram, train or boat to enjoy the sights of the city!

good location, too noisy on 5th floor
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room was a co-joined room on the 5th floor and I was kept awake by consistent noise from the next room, at 4.30 am loud tlaking, 5.30am loud talking, 6.30 loud talking!!!!!! Did not get enough sleep which effected my business meeting that day. Didn't get a room with a good view either, at the back of the hotel looking at a brick wall

location, good sized room

OK but a little disappointing. No 5* "wow" factor.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No bathrobes as promised on website. Non-descript hotel. Grim/no view from room. Doesn't merit 5* rating, only 4*

Central location. Friendly helpful staff.

Тhe hotel position is perfect.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room that they offered us was at the 8 floor and no any wiew.You can see only top of the buildings around...After that they offered another one at the first floor,it was not very clean..Finally we had the room at 12-th floor with city wiew but not two separated beds...The bathtuba had no shower and the shower enclosure fixed shower only...We payd in adwance one of the two nights and at the check in they blocked at the credit card the full amound for all the reservation(two nights) again. I think this practis is not very correct. Now the money are still blocked till when i dont know.I cannot understand why i must wait that the money must be unblocked.Never happend something like that :(((( Novone can give to me an exploneation even if i ask.

Тhe hotel position is perfect.Just infront the central station.Nice cofee machine in the room ,nice lobby

Had expected more from a Marriott.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Didn't like the room decor. Was disappointed by the overall room quality and also by the breakfast. Overall I couldn't see value for money of my low price room category.

Property just opposite train station making it a convenient destination for travellers. Check-in staff very friendly and helpful with train schedule. Stylish lobby design invites for a drink.

Room was very spacious and comfortable with great views over...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

only coffee machine available for 2 x coffee and the machine in the room was not working. stayed for three nights only one bottle of water in the room for the whole stay.

Room was very spacious and comfortable with great views over Rotterdam.

Extremely terrible!!!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

1. Framed my employees smoking in the room, and charged 180 euro for cleaning fee. 2. Double charged VAT and city taxes since I paid to booking.com beforehand. 3. In June 2017, my employees lost € 9,000 in the hotel room, I sought a surveillance video from the hotel, they refused directly and claimed there was no monitoring equipment.

Nothing at all!!!

The staff was very friendly!
    • Executive Room City View Larger Room

More lighting in the room.

The staff was very friendly! The person who checked us helped us with recommendations on where to eat and the different attractions nearby. He was great! Very clean room and facilities!

OK but could be significant better
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Booked three rooms for the weekend but got only one room (level 8) which was renovated. Both other rooms (level 4 and 5) are still unrenovated and looked pretty poor for a five star hotel. Could expect same high quality for all booked rooms. As a hotel will not guarantee a room preference I will not book again the Marriot R´dam as I could not be sure to get the quality expected.

Breakfast was well - appreciated time slot until 1:30 pm

Overall stay was good but there is room for improvement.
    • Executive Room City View Larger Room

The beakfast was poor. Things ran out and were not replaced. On one day the bacon was burnt to a smithereen. Omelets took some time to arrive. We paid on booking.com but when we got to hotel card was swiped for some R2000.00 which was not been reversed. We'd like to book two exucive rooms for 4 nights next year when the North Sea Jazz Festival is held, check in Thursday to and check out Monday but told hotel full. Surely loyal guests should get preference.

Hotel was clean and room 215 was lovely. Very spacious and comfortable.

just the location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

the staff were not very available and helpful. We had to ask for multiple times for towels or cups. They also charged some ridiculous rate for local phone calls and the rates were not displayed any where in the room.

just the location

Great location, 2 minutes by feet to Central Rotterdam...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfasts are poor comparing to the hotel status.

Great location, 2 minutes by feet to Central Rotterdam train station, so not just all the city, but all the country seems close to your hotel.

very good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

bed a bit too hard for me, like most hotels these days. and only 3 pillows on a double bed, a bit poor. Duvet too thin, was chilly night.

big room, big tv, fantastic breakfast

The personal touch.
    • Deluxe Double Room City View High Floor

The personal touch. The manager wrote a hand written note wishing my wife for her birthday along with chocolates. The breakfast was so far the best in this trip wth choice of eggs made the way you want along with fresh fruit juices.

A very lively few days break of sightseeing Rotterdam and the area
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Very few Restaurants in the hotel area

Excellent Staff from the time of arrival until we checked out nothing was too much trouble Excellent Knowledge of Rotterdam and the area Very good breakfast and a quite room on 8th floor

Not a 5 star hotel quality!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room and bathroom we not that clean. I couldn't sleep because of the smell of the old carpet.

Breakfast was very good! It was nice that in the weekends the restaurant closes at 1:30PM.

Exceptional hotel, very close to the station and sightseeing areas
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

When I went to print our my boarding pass, after checking-in for my flight home, the printer was not connected to the computer and I wasn't sure how to do this. However, the staff on reception were very helpful and printed it out for me.

I had a spacious corner room, with windows facing in two directions, so it was a light and sunny space. The bathroom was luxurious and there were always plenty of towels. I sat by the window every morning at breakfast and watched the commuters go to work - while I was on holiday. The Earl Grey tea was excellent. The doorman was very helpful and charming.

we'll take this hotel again
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

we payd for breakfast included but we werent informed that if wed take roomservice it didnt count so we were surprised that at the checkout we had to pay for breakfast.

the staff were very caring and helpfull.we also got a very nice and spacy room wich was handy since we needed a babybed. very clean and the food was very delicious and more than enough.

High hopes.
    • Deluxe Double Room City View High Floor

The check out was a nightmare. And it was not the first time it happend at this hotel. Very long time waiting in line, then - extra things added to your bill for no reason, suggesting we brough other (2 extra) people to breakfast! It was not a pleasant experince, for sure.

The breakfast, although modest by Marriott standards, had all we needed. And the breakfast space is very nice. The lobby is welcoming and the hotel is conveniently located.

Perfect location and great rooms with a view!
    • Deluxe Double Room City View High Floor

The hotel required to charge an amount equivalent to a night's stay as guarantee for the room, refundable upon check-out. Holding credit card information is -globally- sufficient as guarantee for the use of the room. Regarding the infortainment system, it was very slow and unresponsive and not fully installed yet, while the room's 1 phone device was almost 'vintage' and located at the working desk.

Location-wise this is the best hotel in Rotterdam located just across the street from the Rotterdam Centraal with any noise from the station or the bystanders, which makes the hotel very convenient. Furthermore the rooms are spacious and comfortable thanks to the good beds and the nice bathroom.

Perfect location to explore Rotterdam
    • Deluxe Double Room City View High Floor

Breakfast is expensive, as is the car parking.

The hotel was in a fantastic location to see Rotterdam, just opposite Central Station. The hotel facilities and the room was excellent with great views over the city. Hotel was exceptionally clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

excellent location, just a step from the train station and...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

10 minutes after I checked out (but I left the luggage in the hotel), I found I forgot to pack my brand new Fila Cap to my luggage (which I put on the cap hook behind the door), I made an international call by using my mobile to the hotel, the called was picked up by somebody and passed to front desk, then to house keeping..... the result is: I could not find back my cap !

excellent location, just a step from the train station and very convenient to go anywhere of the city

The excellent hotel with good location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Near by Rotterdam Central Station, when you go out the station, you will find the hotel name. We are the couple and two children. We booked a room but I really do not know the hotel not allow four people in a room. However, the service personnel, Jade Cloosterman, is really kind for us to make me special rate for the second room. Finally, she upgraded the room to a big room because of overbooked. The room is really big, good, clean and comfortable. We can see the wonderful view of the Rotterdam Central Station. There are many types of breakfast. This is a beautiful ending for our trip in Holland. We will definitely choose the hotel again when we visit Rotterdam next time.

Excellent location for a city break.
    • Deluxe Double Room City View High Floor

Windows do not open and airconditioning is very low, resulting in a hot room without much air.

Fantastic location just a 2 minute walk from the train station. Very friendly and helpful staff.

6.0
    Rotterdam 32 degree
    • Deluxe Double Room City View High Floor

Air conditioning system was not working which was painful in light of heat Also no baby bed and long discussion to ensure for next night No baby chair in restaurant...

Nice rooms and hotel

So so
    • Deluxe Double Room City View High Floor

My room (808) was a bit too hot even though it was a hot day. I think the air conditioner did not work very well. I made a call to the reception but the staff replied "the air conditioner is working" Also the view was not that good. The TV in the room did not work. I did not tell the reception because we do not like watching TV quite much. This is not something is expected to happen at a 5-star-hotel, however. You can have some noise at night from the road..

The breakfast is really good-various choices, helpful staffs and a great view. My boy loved the hot chocolate. Fabulous location in Rotterdam I think.. There are lots of restaurants nearby.

Nice stay
    • Deluxe Double Room City View High Floor

The bathtub with the curtain not for a 5stars hotel. The location for the breakfast a bit small.

Nice furniture and clean room. Superb espresso coffee at the breakfast.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

stay in Rotterdam
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

nothing all was very good Marriot style

the property just few walking distance from trans stations, very convenient, the hotel is new and the rooms very comfortable.

Great location, more 4 stars than 5
    • Deluxe Double Room City View High Floor

- Shower was small and weak, not 5 stars - Shower gel was minimal, needed to request some extra bottles - Reception/bar stank strongly of perfume, it was sickly overpowering - Breakfast was good but not 5 stars - Dozens and dozens of flowers in the breakfast area, not good for hay fever sufferers - Expensive parking - Found out later that I didn't get the best price, I could have gotten it cheaper :-(

- Modern, clean, comfortable - Late breakfast until 1:30pm - Great wifi - Perfect location

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Nice and clean room, and fast wifi available all over hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room City View High Floor

The selection at the breakfast was pretty limited - i would expect a better choise for a 5 star hotel. The tramlines was clearly audible in the room - pretty annoying early in the morning.

Nice and clean room, and fast wifi available all over hotel.

Browse Rotterdam Marriott Hotel traveller photo gallery