Reviews of Nadia Hotel 2 stars

Raadhuisstraat 51, Amsterdam City Centre, 1016 DD Amsterdam, Netherlands

#242 of 410 hotels in Amsterdam

Location is good, just 300m from Damrak.

Really weak breakfast. Church 100m from hotel with bells every 15 min, also nighttime. Rooms on street side were very noisy. Rooms as usually in old city center hotels in Amsterdam - very smalls.

Location is good, just 300m from Damrak. Reception lady was very helpful.

Very cute hotel, cosy fit had all you need for a basic stay

The breakfast wasn't great. Simple percolator coffee, some croissants and toast with spreads and OJ. I did find myself seeking out a cafe a short while after for a "second breakfast" which was fine as there were plenty near by to choose from.

This was a great location and the staff were lovely. Felt safe. The rooms are very 'cosy' and since I was travelling alone fine but if I had another with me then it would have been a little cramped. The bathroom was hilariously small but perfectly functional and clean ... just small :)

Worst stay ever could not wait to leave
    • Double Room with Balcony

The room was to small as a double would of been to small even as a single. There was a shelf all around the bed so you could not sit up on the bed to watch tv. One side of the bed was up against the wall so you had to climb over your partner to get out of bed. The bathroom door was right next to bed could hardly open the door. Far to much stuff in room. A fridge with nothing in it. Fan 2 chairs with no room to sit. Balcony that you could not walk out on to dangerous a step up and down. Room ruined our stay to claustrophobic could not wait to leave not worth the money. And I'm not even going to mention the steep steps.

Nothing at all could not wait to leave. If we hadn't paid in full without a refund would of walked out nearly did anyway.

The staff was extra nice and they helped me with my luggage...

The room was quite small and I could charge my computer while making tea because there were only 2 charging place and one was for the light.

The staff was extra nice and they helped me with my luggage and offered a complementary drink when I arrive.

Nice place to stay in with good value of money.

Breakfast is with very limited options.

Nice place to stay in with good value of money. Everything was perfect staff were friendly location is like 10 to 15 mins walk to central.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Beautiful view from the breakfast room.

I was aware of the steep stairs before booking but they are also not very deep so had to turn my feet sideways going down.

Beautiful view from the breakfast room. Room was clean with mini fridge and safe. 24 hr reception with secure entry.

Amazing five star hotel

Place is a perfect beauty , plenty of restaurants , coffee shops, and gifts shop. Close to all kinds of public transport like tram , train , metro, close to central station of the city where big shopping market street is just locsted. Breakfast room is like a museum , breakfast is very good quality , amazing lake view and main street view with 600 years old church Staff r very friendly, Perfect English speaking. Bed is just like a comfort that u would like to stay on bed all day and night Of course this will be my first choice to stay next time

Great time at Nadia Hotel!

Steep staircase to reception, room was a bit tight but neither was a major issue.

Our room had a balcony overlooking the street which was awesome; the location was great; the price was good; we were given a welcome drink when we arrived.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Quaint and friendly

No air conditioning, so could be a little uncomfortable in certain months.

Location and view were perfect. Staff carried bags up to our rooms as there is no elevator.

Thank you Nadia Hotel.

Staff so very friendly and extremely helpful. They even stored our Luggage fir two days,while we travelled on the train to Brugge.. Which was a blessing. I might add that we were not staying in Amsterdam when we picked up our bags, as, we were going to UK.

Policy for visitors in the room should be posted at booking.

Policy for visitors in the room should be posted at booking. I would have booked another hotel had I known. The room was closet-like small. There was nothing wrong with the staff or cleaning, but that gives an overall rating of the experience which is too high at 5.4. It's really not worth the money

The room was very small. I've never seen such a small bathroom. There was very hot and no air in the room.

Great location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was good.

Great little place to stay

My only criticism is that nowhere on the hotel description does it mention that the hotel is two flights of stairs off the ground floor. I was suffering from a knee injury at my trip and could have done without that

Excellent staff, knowledgeable and friendly, great location, just far enough from the action to be quiet, but still within easy walking distance.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Good value in a central location, bike parking outside hotel

A toaster in breakfast area would be really good

I stayed at this hotel before. The decor is quirky, bed was comfortable, room had a window over looking the street. I saw a review where someone moaned about the church bells. I thought they sounded nice the few times I heard them. The staff are really friendly. Check in is 2.30 pm but i may be worth you checking to see if room is ready earlier as mine was. If not they will store your luggage for later. Breakfast is the weak point, its basically bread and cheese. A toaster would have been useful. The room was small but came with tea & coffee facilities, a fridge and safe also in room. really good.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

A few trade-offs for a GREAT location!

The single beds felt like they were cylindrical and you were going to fall off, while also being super weird and lumpy. We remedied this by using our duvets across to sort of "wrap" the two beds together and make them into more of a double bed. The steps up and down to the rooms and reception are also super steep, so some might have issues more than others (staff are quick to offer to move your luggage up and down though!)

Amazing location that's not only close to a lot, but it actually puts you closer to the beautiful side of Amsterdam that's away from all the tourists. It was our anniversary so they bumped us to a nicer room (and had flowers waiting) with a view of the canal and the massive Westekerk (church), complete with waking up to awesome bell chimes that were really atmospheric! Thankful also for the small fridge in the room during the heatwave. Included breakfast was limited, but still really nice!

We really enjoyed our stay here, the hotel was quirky and the staff super nice.

Take your own shampoos and body wash as they just have one of those soap dispensers, though it wasn’t too harsh or stripping.

Staff very helpful, looked after us, carried our bags and let us rest in the breakfast room before going to the airport. We got upgraded to a room with a canal room too!

Reasonably priced, small rooms. Staff very helpful. Steep stairs.
    • Double Room with Balcony

As an reasonably priced hotel in a good location, the rooms are small. They are clean and provide for your needs.

Clean and comfortable, cheaper than the average city centre hotel. Very pleasant and helpful staff. You are warned in advance about the steep staircases.

Basic comfort but clean and great location

The stairway to reach reception and the rooms is really steep. The bathroom is really tiny but it was clean.

The location is just amazing, its really close to the Dam square

Really nice place, characteristic of Amsterdam and would definitely stay here again.

Breakfast wasn't great however this may be because our expectation was based on UK breakfast experience, and this was a Dutch breakfast experience.

The location was great and we loved having a room overlooking the canal, although given how hot it was, being able to open the window a bit wider would have been nice. The fan was good though and made up for the window! The room was typical of what I would expect of traditional Dutch accommodation. The stairs were indeed steep but well worth the effort in my view as really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again.

Very good location.

The room was ok, but it could have been cleaner. The hotel is very close to the church and the street, so it was very noisy from the streetside and the church bells. But this is probably something you have to compromise for being closer to the center. The wifi was very slow.

Very good location. Very welcoming and helpful stuff. I was traveling alone and felt very safe there. Breakfast was fine.

The location and charm of the place.

Nothing, except it should be made clear that if you're a bit immobile, old, weak, etc it's a daunting place to enter. 40 steep, narrow steps need ascending before you get to reception.

The location and charm of the place.

Loved Amsterdam....like the Jordaan area. Very easy to get to the Nadia from the Central Station.

The room was dark...very small, but that wasn’t a problem for us.

Loved the location. View from the breakfast room was great. Also great view of the canal from our room

Good service and cozy enough just needs to be freshened up a lot
    • Double Room with Balcony

Could have been cleaner you have to give them your room key every time you leave and the rooms were a bit dated

Staff were really nice great central location and ok breakfast

Brilliant!

Steep staircase might be a problem for senior citizens (as advised on website), but luggage is brought up to the rooms...and down again.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Excellent location.

Friendly, efficient staff at front desk but I experienced bed bugs and found items under the bed.

Cleanliness (i.e. bed bugs) Breakfast lacked choice (though fruit and croissants good).

Great location. Friendly, efficient staff. Reasonable price.

Little Amsterdam gem

Very dated. Room had a slight smell of oldness about it. Room on main road - quite noisy but was so tired able to sleep easily!

Friendly and helpful staff. Pleasant continental breakfast in nice room. Welcome drink on arrival. Easy check in and out. 24 hour reception. Great location. Very clean. Quirky. Good size room for Amsterdam.

If the weather had been better it would have been an very enjoyable trip.

My friend had trouble with the steep staircase but having been to Amsterdam several times it,s common in older buildings. There,s no real space for a lift.

Good and informative reception. Decent breakfast. I,m not a big eater so ok for me. Nice cosy breakfast area. Busy road but not too noisy. Just off dam square so central.

nice stay, best location! people can be much nicer and more flexible.

One of the receptionist was a bit impatient and unpleasant. I understood that there is no visitor but my friend came to visit me for far away and just wanted to wait for me that ill get a shower. the girl at the desk didn't stop to tell me how its wrong and she need to call the owner, he agrees of course. later the night when we came back from the restaurant. my friend needed to take his bag. again the same story with a very rude attitude, she didn't let us in and again call the manager. it was very embarrassing from my side and it feels like that ever been treated like a drunk teenager, I am traveling a lot, like every week, for business and never had this kind of experience. The window was not open or close properly and one of the days when it was raining the carpet got wet.

the location is great, one of the reception lady was very nice. look like in charge. the place was clean. and tidy .

Room was good, stairs a bit of an issue. Not advisable if you got dodgy knees.

The price i payed was in line with a 4 star hotel so price was a key factor. But overall, was,nt bad.

The room was compact but quite comfortable, for a 2 star hotel it was good. Cleaned every day if you wanted.

Good location, hard to sleep becuase of car sounds

usually i can not sleep if there is noice outside.. the hotel in the main street, a lot of ambulanse, police cars passing in midnight.. so i could not sleep at all.. with 240 Euro per night you can stay in a very good hotel in europe, Amsterdam is an expensive city to stay..

Perfect location, the stuff is very friendly and helpfull

Good location, but not the value for money

Well the property is not very comfortable. The stairs are very steep, so steep it’s an adventure to climb up. Also the rooms are so small that you cannot actually open your suitcase so you need to put it on the bed to open it. When you are having a shower, you cannot turn around so it’s really very very small it’s below and is standard.

I’d liked that the property has a very good location. I believe the value adding thing was also that the staff was very nice.

The staff looked after me beautifully with a very...

Perfect for my stay, many thanks. I wouldn’t recommend for people with mobility concerns as the stairs are quite steep.

The staff looked after me beautifully with a very comfortable, immaculately clean , lovely room complete with fresh flowers, and very pleasant manner. The hotel is in a safe and very accessible area.

We love Amsterdam and all it has to offer. The Nadia is a unique place to stay.

The reception desk is 37 steps up, the helpful staff will bring your bags both up and down for you. If you have a problem of walking upstairs, this is not the place for you.

We had stayed there before and thought we would revisit it. The staff gives you a free bottle of water or soda upon arrival and flowers for your room. We love the location, right next to the canal. Not far from the museums and with the trams and buses right there makes it easy to get around. Staff is very helpful.

A very strange hotel, adequate place to rest for the night, a good location and very helpful staff.

This hotel has very very very steep stairs that go on and on. Our room was small, dusty and the curtains needed a wash. The bedding was clean and so was the shower room and toilet, for that reason it did what it needed to do, provide a place to rest. Next time I will Stay in another hotel with less stairs.

Excellent location, basic breakfast (toast and pastries) helpful and friendly staff. In terms of value this hotel was one of the cheapest, the hotels are expensive in Amsterdam central, for the same price in the U.K you would have a 5* room and location. But its not U.K and therefore worth the extra money for convenience and comfort. The hotel was strange but added to the experience of Amsterdam. We are going back in 8 weeks.

Loved the environment of the hotel, especially how it was...

Loved the environment of the hotel, especially how it was decorated in a traditional Dutch style! The location was excellent and in a very quiet neighborhood. Rooms were lovely, small and very comfy. Staff was extremely friendly!!! Breakfast could be better. Overall, a great place to stay and relax during your trip!

perfect location to visit amsterdam!

the price is extremely high for the room size, but you are paying the stay in the city center! :)

hotel in perfect position. there is a bike rent nearby. very near to the city center and in the optimal position to "live" amsterdam!

It’s in an amazing location, the staff are lovely and very...

It’s in an amazing location, the staff are lovely and very helpful. We really enjoyed the whole time we were there, and were looking forward to returning

I wouldn't stay at this hotel again it was horrible.

Wifi was slow, cut in and out and was only usable 25% of the time. They don't allow you to hold onto your room key so every time you come or go you have to stop at the front desk. They rarely asked my name when retrieving my key; I didn't feel safe at the hotel. The hotel hasn't been updated 20 years and the rooms were dark and very small. Breakfast was nothing more then bread, cheese and coffee.

Location was good a 7 min walk to Dam square

It felt like home.

The stairs up to the lobby and to the rooms are a bit steep but when it comes to the luggage there is someone who will help.

The service was amazing. The staff was always courteous and helpful. Always making sure that your needs are met. The bed was absolute comfort.

Fantastic location.

There are a lot of step narrow stairs at the property, but the friendly staff help you with your luggage.

Friendly staff, fantastic location, room was small but comfortable.

I was very happy to stay at the Hotel Nadia. I would recommend it to young people especially.

Bathroom/shower was too small. My husband would not fit if he were with me.

Location is everything! I am all about unique and quaint and you nailed it

my stay was good , i will stay here again

no cooked breakfast

my stay was very good , polite and helpful staff , my room as very clean and had everything I needed, the location was very good , I will stay again

It was good enough for what I needed but I wasn’t verh comfortable there.

The rooms and bathrooms are uncomfortably tiny. No warning about the amount of stairs you need to take just to get to the reception. The beds are fairly uncomfortable and felt like they were tilting sideaways and I would fall out of bed in my sleep. Breakfast was provided but it was not good. It was bread (that you couldn’t toast) and yogurt. Not enough at all

The staff was cheerful and helpful. Great location right in the middle on the city.

Weekend in Amsterdam

There are 50 steep stairs leading up to the reception area then another 25 up to my room. Rooms are very small but cozy and allowed me to check in early.

Location is brilliant with everything only 15min walk away. Damrak is only 10 min away and very easy to find.

We checked in at night, and our room was freezing. Breakfast was extremely basic, just bread and juice, don’t expect a large spread.

Great location, walking distance to Central and the Anne Frank museum is just around the corner

Neat hotel near downtown

We didn't mind, but people with young children or older people might: up to four floors without elevator.

Very good location, in walking distance to many sightseeing spots. We booked the room last minute and still were very welcomed by the staff. Room and bathroom were very clean. Breakfast was simple but good with tea/coffee, croissants/breads, jogurt, jam and apple. Considering the high accommodation costs in Amsterdam, this was a really good deal!

Very pleasant, would recommend.

Only thing that could have been better: it would have been nice to have shampoo and body wash flasks rather than the dispenser.

Staff was very welcoming, the breakfast room overlooking the canals was lovely.

This is a lovely hotel and well worth a visit if you can manage the stairs.

There is no lift and the stairs are extremely steep. Not good if you struggle with stairs.

Lovely hotel, staff were really friendly. We were in the tower room which was at the top of the building, overlooking a canal across from the church which chimed its bells every 15 mins. We had a small balcony with 2 Chairs. The bathroom was small but clean and the shower was lovely and strong. The property is ideally situated in the city and a short walk from Anne Franks House.

It doesn´t worth.

Incredible unaccesible stairs, very small room and very expensive. I have to book because KLM cancelled my flight and I had to stay at any hotel for the night. Unfortunately I paid a lot of money for a poor service. Nice people at reception, but the hotel was very old, the building unconfortable and the room too small.

Location was good, near Dam.

Don't stay at this hotel when you're on a business travel.

So-called "continental breakfast" didn't even contain some cold meat not to mention that eggs being typically part of a continental breakfast are not known - really poor! Can only discourage from booking this hotel for business purposes.

Would come back again.

Breakfast was very poor. Not up to any standard of a continental breakfast.

The room was super small but comfortable. We spent very little time in the room so size was not really a factor.

really noisy, cold but central small room
    • Double Room with Balcony

Dirty and old room, really noisy with almost no heating, uncomfortable bed, smells bad in bathroom and basic breakfast

Fairly close to the center, tram stop in front, stuff is nice and they get you a welcome drink

Good location, tight space, ok for a short stay.

Our room was extremely tight and had significant traffic noise from the trams on the main street.

The breakfast was simple and nice, with a view of the canal from some tables in the dining room.

Considerably clean

Cold, as window did not close properly Loud - for the same reason Very small room Shabby furniture Even worse: the breakfast - no sausage , meat; poor coffee

Considerably clean Helpful staff Wifi quality good

Value for money not good

Value for money: paid 130€ for one night 1 person with breakfast. I know Amsterdam is expensive and the hotel is in the city centre but there are more spacious hotels for the same price. Breakfast: no fresh things, no fresh bread, yoghurt, jam etc.

The originality/ambience of the hotel and its central location. Receptionist was friendly.

Great location and good staff but tiny room and limited facilities

No sitting room or space outside bedroom Size of room really is tiny No lift but this is Amsterdam Price seemed high for the size of the room

Great location by Westerkerk and 3 good tram lines for connection to Station and to Spui, Rembrandthuis and Zoo. Breakfast OK but a bit limited to croissants, bread, jams and cheese. Staff really helpful, especially with carrying bags up to steep 2nd floor. Room and shower room comfortable and well laid out if tiny aka compact. BBC1 and BBC2 on TV in room Small fridge in room

The location is great and the staff super helpful and nice.
    • Double Room with Balcony

The room and the toilet are incredibly small, if you're taller than 1.70 you probably wouldn't fit in the bathroom.

The location is great and the staff super helpful and nice. Comfy bed. Clean. Great view from the balcony. Nice breakfast, not a lot of choices but very good quality.

Friendly staff, quiet and great placed Hotel

Very expensive for what you got. £250 for 2 nights stay is pretty expensive to say the least. Poor Breakfast option. Room fairly cramped. 4th floor stay, no window, wardrobe stopped the main door opening all the way. Felt like I was staying on a boat.

Staff where really friendly. Non-Alcholic free drink on arrival which was a lovely touch. Had a working tv in the room. Shower was alright.

Great staff and location. Would recommend!

First off, the location is great, close enormously there to the station but far enough off Damrak to avoid the crowds. The staff were incredibly helpful and very warm and welcoming! The reception is open 24hrs as well so that was great. Room was small, but clean and comfortable, no complaints I can think of, except maybe that it was a little dark? But we had a balcony so I wouldn’t even say it bothered us. Breakfast was delicious too!

It was a great experience very kind and helpful staff deffenitely will stay again and recommend it

Just the stairs

I love the view of the our room facing the canal and it is relaxing to see it The location is great! Accessible in the train and tram also walking distance to ann frank house,walking street and many more touristic places!

TLDR: Good location; public transpo access. Stiff stairs; tiny toilet.

Be aware though that the property doesn't have a lift and the stairs are extremely stiff so if you're travelling with a trolley consider that. The toilet was very small and without exhaust. I am an average 5'6" woman and showering became a chore. Can't reach my legs without my butt cheeks touching the cold bathroom wall.

It is close to tram ststion and is within walking distance to Dam. The staffs are friendly and accomodating. We forgot to bring adaptors and they lend as some(with 5€ deposit a piece). For its location a proximity to public transpo I'd stay there again.

Lovely quirky hotel. Lots of stairs (No lift) full of character and very comfortable
    • Double Room with Balcony

Room was a bit chilly but it was -8 outside. Traffic a bit noisy but it's the city centre so to be expected. The room was tiny, we couldn't both stand up to get dressed as not enough room, it made us laugh and did not spoil our stay at all.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was perfect, central and close to cafes.

Comfortable visit.

All good for our overnight stay.

Room 7 canal view room that was clean an comfortable. Tea and coffee making facility in room. Decor wooden panalling 50’s reminiscent as was hotel. Breakfast good continental. Staff friendly and welcoming. Hotel is above shops with a steep staircase and is located central close to Ann Frank House. Recommend pizza/pasta restaurant on corner of shop parade. Stayed one night due to flight cancellation. Room 7 picked up Wi-fi. Would visit again. Good mid budget hotel.

Very welcoming team, good location.

Having the hotel gate always closed and must ring the bell every time you come from outside without being able to have an access to the main gate was little bothering, since i'm an hotel guest i dont have to ring a bell every time i am coming in. Breakfast didnt have enough variety.

The team was great and helpful, specially Magda & Omar from Reception. i have to mention also, i had to pay with credit card before arriving, but i had personal issue with my card, so Magda was kind and supportive enough to make an exception for me and change my payment to cash when i arrive. It seems not to be a big deal, but it really was critical for me, because it saved my whole trip, thanks to her. Also Omar, was so supportive and happily helping all the information needed during my accommodation. The hotel location was good, 10 minutes close to almost everything and in-front of a public transportation stop.

Tolerable but for the plastic sheet on the bed.

The bed was wrapped in a plastic sheet and the carpeting looked like industrial indoor/outdoor. The room was tiny, but that was to be expected. Everything was shabby - also to be expected, but a little upsetting for the price. The breakfast was not worth squeezing into the small, cramped 'dining room' for. Both days I checked, it wasn't well stocked and appeared to be something like toast and a few slices of unappetizing meat and cheese. I'm a pretty chill person but I wished I had spent the extra money to get a better hotel room. This was better than a hostel only in that I had private space.

The location was good, and the wifi was great. The staff was helpful and the room, while threadbare, was clean. The hotel itself is pretty interesting - narrow halls and steep stairs.

The staff was very friendly.

The church bells rang all night long. That cannot be helped.

The staff was very friendly. Along with a map and a welcome drink, I was helped with my luggage up the steep stairs. I was given a warm greeting and explanation of how everything was run. I love that the room has a small fridge as I need one for the foods I carry due to dietary restrictions.

The hotel felt very claustrophobic, starting with very...

The hotel felt very claustrophobic, starting with very narrow, long staircase at the entrance, up to reception. Was initially put in a single room, which would have been OK, but the door to the bathroom couldn't be opened to actually get in the bathroom. Was relocated to slightly larger room, which was OK. Everything was fitted into tight spaces & even the breakfast room area was tight. Food for breakfast was good, if you could get a space to sit. Rooms were comfortable, but decor & everything just 'tired'

nice !

too Much Stairs ! Breakfast is poor

The Location is Excellent ! The Hotel Stuff are excellent, They are so nice to move your luggage over the long stairs to your room. The Room is well clean and well warmed during winter season.

Would stay again.

Check in time. We arrived at the hotel at around 10am and hadn’t been to sleep at all as we were travelling. We were so tired and exhausted that all we wanted to do was chill out and have a sleep. We couldn’t check in until 2:30pm which was a nightmare! Found ourselves trying to think of things to do as we were too tired to start sight seeing. Put us in a bad mood. I really think there should be an option for an earlier check in time for tourists like us who have been travelling all night!

The location of this hotel is amazing. 5 minutes to Anne Frank, right next to the canal tours, 20 minute walk to Rijkmuseum, 30 minute walk to Van Gogh, 15 minute walk to city centre and there are great coffee shops along the road. We walked everywhere, no need for transport. If you are like us and prefer fast food over fancy restaurants, there is a dominoes on the same road and Burger King, Subway and McDonald’s just a 10/15 minute walk away. Saved us a lot of money in the long run.

good position for a one night stop over

2 star rated so you get what you pay for , as expected two flights of very steep stairs , room on back so was a bit chilly and very small .

friendly staff and helpful , allowed baggage to be stored after check out which was good , breakfast ok

Worst value for money ever

The worst value for money we have ever experienced (having stayed at hotels all over the world). At £135 a night we expected a proper hotel with easy access, decent sized room, comfortable bed and a good breakfast. Instead we found: entrance up a very steep and narrow staircase (no lift), constituting a serious risk of falling; required to hand in key on going out, and collect on return, meaning extra climbs up the dangerous stairs; small room, with what little space there was obstructed by unsuitable chairs; no double glazing, so that all through the night the chiming of bells from nearby church was intrusive; pathetic breakfast, fell short even of "continental"; and even being issued with a TV remote (didn't use) and expected to return it on departure. Might be tolerable at say £60 a night, for young fit people who like something 'quirky'. To us, it felt like at least a £200 rip-off (over 3 nights). Please please do not offer this place again – and be equally wary of any hotel near a canal, likely to be similarly poky. Local rating '2 star superior' !

Near to tram stop. Canal view. Plenty of hot water. Otherwise nothing remotely positive to say.

Basic but pleasant and comfortable

TSteepness of stairs

The hotel was well placed for exploring Amsterdam, staff were extremely helpful and efficient. Rooms were basic but had tea coffee tv and were clean. This hotel would not be good for anyone with walking difficulties the stairs are VERY steep.

Only stayed for one night in this hotel but I wish I’d booked there for my whole stay!

I think the bathroom was a bit small but given the fact I was in a single room, it wasn’t too much of an issue.

The staff were amazing at the front desk. Nothing was too much trouble and you get a complimentary drink on arrival which is a nice touch. The bed was super comfy and the vibe of the room was so chilled!

Very friendly and welcoming staff.

The biggest disadvantage of this hotel is cleaning-ness; that was the dirtiest room I have lived and I lived in war zones. The room was not clean. The window was very old and not properly installed and made the room very cold. Everyone smokes indoors (smoggy and smelly all the time) and not even one action from the management.

Very friendly and welcoming staff.

Excellent stay
    • Double Room with Balcony

Not so much didn't like, more of be aware of steep and narrow stairs to reception and room. This is not a criticism of the hotel as this is typical Dutch design. Just a case of enduring you are able to manage the stairs.

Excellent location for all tourist areas; could see Anne Frank house from our room! Staff very friendly and accommodating. Flowers in room on arrival for my partner's birthday. Nice view from room with balcony. Would definitely go again.

Browse Nadia Hotel traveller photo gallery