Reviews of NH Amsterdam Caransa 4 stars

Rembrandtplein 19, Amsterdam City Centre, 1017 CT Amsterdam, Netherlands

#207 of 410 hotels in Amsterdam

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Hard beds, low pressure in shower, no AC during our stay, no cable channel , very poor internet

Location , easy means of transportation. Friendly and accommodating, polite staff. Cleaning staff very good

• Standard Double or Twin Room

This is the perfect location for guests looking to be in a happening area. The street is buzzing till about 5 am on the weekends. The street is full of cafes, nightclubs and bars. We were on our honeymoon and the hotel staff made the extra effort of writing us a personalised letter along with keeping some amazing chocolates in our room. This was really appreciated!!! The rooms are fairly big, neat & clean and like a business hotel in terms of looks.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms did not have Air Cooler. The light inside the room was not sufficient.

Helpful hotel employees. Service with a smile. Offering city map during check in. Very good

AC was not working, the rooms were extremely hot having to open the window which then led to all the constant noise from the square all throughout the night! Also booked a room with a double bed however was provided with two single beds

very clean and modern

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Room and bathroom too small. Everything is in need of urgent renovation. Old carpets. Tiny bath room. Too expensive.

Location. Friendly staff at reception.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

English pub is downstairs-so if you sleep with open window its too noisy.

Perfect location. Very friendly and helpful staff at reception. Nice rooms. Park with many cafes around and tram stop, which simplifies your travel to the Airport.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

My only take is that the room was relatively small

Step outside the hotel and you jump into a bustling area with a tram station facing you directly. Staff is very delightful and helpful.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

the elevator is very slow and sometimes it takes a while to arrive

The location is the best in Amsterdam .. the staff are very friendly and professional and the surrounding area is amazing to spend your best time there

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Very noisy and unable to sleep well. Lots of items not working in room, e.g. lights, shower fan; staff took over hour to come to assist.

Basic and clean

• Standard Double or Twin Room

They don't provide indoor once slipper and teeth brush. I was staying there for one night due to the flight delayed. When I arrived at the hotel, I wish I could take a hot bath, but their bathtub was unexpectedly dirty by some unknown spots.

Perfect location. There are trams stations direct in front of the hotel.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Location is both a plus and a negative. The area is quite noisy. That's not the hotel's fault, it's the city trying to stay clean. Early morning cleaning machinery.

Breakfast is a highlight here. Try to get the breakfast here if you can! And make sure to have eggs made to taste. The hotel is very clean and the staff is very helpful.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Since its middle in the center a bit noisy at night and in the weekend. But what do you expect in the middle of Amsterdam right?

Big rooms with a perfect desk to work from

• Standard Double or Twin Room

So, it was very cold in the room, i mean like 19 degrees when outside are 0 degrees is cold for me. I asked at the reception to turn on the heating and the receptionist said he cannot do that cause the temperature is standard in all rooms (they do have a termostat in each room but that was blowing cold air instead of warm, when completely turned to maximum!!!). Nevertheless, i was offered a Radiator and that helped a lot, really made my stay better. Another thing which i didn't like, was that the room i was given has a really small window, which was positioned just one meter away from the wall of another building so i really had the impression it was like night all the time cause no light reached my window... Another thing, is for the big guys out there. So, for me it was not a problem as i am 1.70...but for a 1.80 person, taking a shower would definetely represent a problem as the bathroom ceiling is so low :) In the end, i must admit, that if i was given a room with another window, positioned somewhere to the market and if the room warmer (i think in summer it is), i would definitely come back to this hotel due to the excellent location.

The hotel is very good located, near the city center, just minutes away from all main attractions. We had in the room a very big TV which is nice for those who enjoy spending time watching the tv. Moreover, the bed was really good, big and cozy. Although i expected it would be loud at night due to the location, it was not. More the hotel offers earplugs for those who really need 100% silence.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

They could have put a big light on the ceiling above the beds as the two lampshades were not the greatest of lighting sources.

The stay was very good, beds were comfy, the location was absolutely class. The reception staff were good and could have a laugh with them and were always there to recommend places to go and eat for dinner

• Standard Double or Twin Room

My only gripe is that the rooms could have been tidied a bit better. Our beds were made daily however used cups weren’t replaced and rubbish was not emptied in 3 days. Maybe this is what the cleaners do?

The location was amazing in Rembrandtplein.. It was a classy part of the city! The hotel was spotless. We stayed on the 6th floor and couldn’t hear any commotion outside at all.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff were so rude, our shower was not cleaned properly when we arrived for check in, we only had 2 towels most the time when they knew we had three of us staying there. When calling reception for Enquiries they would hang up.

The location was great.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The heating that was provided was a fan heater - so I turned it on before bed, but didn't want to leave it running - which meant it got a bit cold overnight.

Good location, nice big room and comfortable bed.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

If I was being REALLY picky it'd be that the lift was out of order so had to use the service lift. Not an issue at all but just meant you could be waiting a while if the maid was moving things out on another floor.

Great location and the hotel was clean and comfortable. Staff were more than happy to help with any questions we had regarding our stay and the city itself. We were on the top floor also so away from the street too!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Lack of british television. Channels were shown on the television but not available.

Hotel is very central with the tram stop just across the road. Plenty of different restuarants close by.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The hairdryer! Yes the room comes with a hairdryer but it knocks off every 10 seconds and takes about a minute to come back on. Not a major problem but more of an inconvenience if you are getting ready to go out and have long hair like myself

Hotel was lovely. Staff very friendly. And it was mine and my partners anniversary there was balloons, chocolates and a card in the room on arrival.

Noise in Rm 314 was like you were in a club, it went in till 4am

Very noisy at night but if you want to be in a area where things are happening then you shouldn’t complain about the noise

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I specifically asked for a quiet room, since I was on a business trip. They put me in a room next to the elevator located right next to the kitchen. So you could imagine, it was not quiet at all.

Breakfast, location

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The bathroom is on the smaller side and for me, the wifi was dropping out occasionally.

Great location, with comfortable beds and friendly staff, who were more than happy to offer advice on the local area.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Bathroom had no hooks for hanging or place to put toilet bag. I brought in stool from bedroom for this purpose. Room was rather noisy at night from sound of trams in square.

Close to centre.. All landmarks and museums within walking distance

Noise at night.

Nice hotel to stay at in Amsterdam (on the expensive side during the weekend). Very clean with a generous breakfast. Lisa was very helpful and made a big difference in the overall experience. The hotel area gets a bit noisy at the weekend, so if you are a light sleeper I recommend you stay at high floor and use the ear plugs they provide. Final comment to the hotel, late check out at 12 PM??? Seriously?? Room Tip: Higher floors have less street noise

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Price of $225/night is steep. Beds were not comfortable. Rooms were not insulated from outside street level noise despite being on the 4th floor.

Service was perfect. Central location.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

There wasn't enough light in the room but thats tolerable, a tall mirror was missing in the room, there is only a small one inside the bathroom and it's not enough. overall the hotel is great, with great location and really nice staff.

great hotel! ,great staff, we were at the 5th floor, the room was in the right size for 2 people with a really big and comfortable bed and nice bathroom. the hotel is located very close to the dam square and the nine streets, it was very quite at night. didn't took the breakfast so can't recommend this. there are free water in some kinds of flavors every day in the lobby, that was really nice. would definitely recommend this hotel and i'll come back here for sure !

• Superior Double or Twin Room with View

Poor in house TV Entertainments Have a look at Citizem M Hotel for comparison. Much better! Mood lighting whilst good , Could be better! Would have preferred a double Bed. Otherwise I would sill book again. But hopefully the room at the top with the Balcony. Thank you.

The Staff at reception, Particularly the Lady at check in were exelent. I cannot thank them enough for making an extra effort for us. The staff at check out were also very helpful too as I had misplaced my Debit card and I am very grateful to them. I am pleased to say that my Card was recovered. I really like this Hotel due to the area and helpfulness of the Staff. I have stayed Tim this Hotel several times in the past And they have a room with a balcony but sadly I've never been able to book it as there seems no facility online to reserve it. But I hope one day to book it. Thank you. Kevan & Janet.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The bed was really hard, although I would rather it harder than soft, it was slightly uncomfortable to sleep on one side for too long. The hairdryer they provide can only be used when you hold down the button and the power is barely anything. Luckily I took my own as a back up just in case. Otherwise be prepared to spend a lot of time drying your hair!

The hotel was right in the middle of the square, it had lots of restaurants and bars and the trams was right outside. Although it is noisy (we was on the second floor) they do provide complimentary ear plugs, which I thought was a really nice gesture. The shower was good pressure, we didnt have any problems getting hot water. The bathroom was stocked with shower gel etc. Reception staff were lovely, and ordered us numerous cabs when requested, which were all on time. We did'nt have the breakfast so can't comment on this. A few english TV channels, including BBC1 & 2 as well as news and entertainment channels (a rare find in a foreign country!)

• Superior Double or Twin Room with View

Bathrooms flood due to there been no strip below shower screen. All our friends experienced the same. All the beds were singles pushed together. When we arrived I asked at reception if we could have a double as I had also paid for a superior room I expect a proper bed! I was told that it would be corrected the next day. It wasn't! When I asked another member of staff the same question I was told it was not possible. It seems that the first lady I spoke to had just fobbed me off to get rid of me!

Location is superb!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The only two thiungs I'd change are: a) more pillows on the bed (or 1 soft+1 hard) b) different glass shade in the shower, larger and better fitting, the one we had was letting a few water drop on the floor.

Staff at reception was very professional and kind at the same time. Yalza was a great example: by checking me in, she automatically signed me in their loyalty program, I appreciated I was not asked to spend time to fill any form but just check-in. Water with orange/lime/mint (so good) is always available together with candies in the lobby for free, this is more often available in a 5 stars. Cleaning was excellent, maid on our floor (6th) was so kind and very patient. The size of the room and the bathroom (to be in Rembrandtplein in A'dam) is VEEERY GOOD !!! In-room-Minibar is extremely well arranged and I was happy to pay a deposit for such a product. Everything went really smooth. The Location.......well nothing to say but PERFECTION.

Everything was brilliant

Customer service was excellent went to lots of lengths to make my partners birthday special hotel was beautiful clean and perfect location

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The location of the property is literally in the centre of all attractions which could be visited with 5 to 10 minutes walk. There are lot of restaurants, clubs, coffee shops etc. around the corner.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The view on Rembrandt square was amazing. The room was large and comfortable. Staff very friendly. I have stayed in this hotel a few times before, and highly recommend it if you need to stay central.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We were given a room with standard beds when we had originally requested double bed. Te room was very small and did barely fit a suitcase. No view from our room. The breakfast was expensive so we chose to eat out, a lot of good places around.

Beds very comfortable. Location is great!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Wifi is quite spotty if you are on the higher floor

The breakfast does not have a lot of selection but they are more than enough for breakfast! I've requested for higher floor and the view from those large windows is wonderful. Close to the city centre (3 stops away by tram 4 or 9) and an abundant of food selection nearby. Can hardly fault them. I must commend Zoe for her friendliness and warmness whenever I spoke to her. Another lady (I believe is Lucille), was very helpful during my check in and check out too.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Need to use service elevator through dirty and unorganized facilities. It has been so for months. Noisy room. Uncomfortable beds. No air conditioning. Mold in bath tub.

Location and breakfast. Special mention to their good attitude discounting the night we couldn't arrive due to cancelled flight.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with View

I rang up 3 times for confirmation on the upgrade for the room and I was reassured that everything was sorted. When I got there there was no mention of this even though I was told everything was catered for. Barbara did resolve it for us. She was amazing and so helpful and friendly.

The staff were very accommodating and always happy to help. Plus they put balloons, chocolates and a card in our room because of my fiancée birthday and the fact that this was a pre-wedding holiday.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Lift still out of order after months! They gave me a very small room and with a tiny window even if I regularly stay on this hotel and I have the NH membership card

• Superior Double or Twin Room with View

I was disappointed very much. When I arrived at the hotel, they told me the room overbooked!! Although I recived confirmation email for what I want. They offered me standred room!! No other option!! I tried to call booking.com to see what's going on but no one was picking up the phone! I had to make an international phone call which cost me a lot of money. At the end, the customer reprsintitive answered. when I explained the problem to him, the hotel manager was waving to me that they found the my room and I should tell the booking representative the problem was solved! Why all that happened?! They ruined my day and next time I should consider other website where I have pace of mind that my reservation is really confirmed! I have to say one thing, the hotel staff were very friendly and I think the problem was from the website as I was told that booking confirmed -4 in case that someone cancel their reservation!!!!

I like the view of the double room.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Too expensive The elevator wasn't working so we were using the service one,

Location is good There is a tram station in front of the hotel, The staff were helpful Free refreshing water and sweets Nesspreso machine in the room

• Standard Double or Twin Room

For the price for the room and service of 4star hotel you'll get broken working elevator (have to use unconvenient service elevator), max 3 star room, with 10+ years old sanitary, broken shower door, "nice" view on the aircondition outlet from the neighbors with correnspondent noise. Room needs to be cleaned daily, not only emptying a waste baskets.

Good location, although not perfect. Walking distance from real center and from museum quarter. Breakfast on nice balcony. Plenty of restraints nearby for beer or dinner.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Air conditioning in room didn't seem to work very well so was quite hot if you had been out all day. The lift was out of order for the duration of our stay so we had to use the service elevator. The coffee machine was full of flies however an engineer had taken it apart and was fixing it on the second day. Noise was obviously an issue being on the square it was very noisy into the early hours of the morning however ear plugs were provided.

Breakfast was of a high quality with a nice terrace if you wanted to eat outside. Staff were always friendly and held our luggage for us as we arrived early. Good location in the center of Rembrandt Square with lots of places to eat and drink. Within a 5 minute walk of the Ice Bar and only a 20 minute walk to Vondelpark.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

There is no parking in the property and the closest garage is too expensive (€60/day). However, the hotel offers a third party valet service that costs €35/day. Additionally, the guest elevator was out of order and we had to use the service elevator during our stay. Finally, it was very difficult to reach the hotel by car as the roads in the area are either closed or one way direction.

The location is great. The breakfast buffet is Good. The staff are friendly

• Standard Double or Twin Room

There was dust all over bed framing and surfaces. I know it's dust but I'm allergic and my trip nearly went downhill as I was blocked up and sneezing all the time. Also the lift needs to fixed aswell it's not really ideal using the service lift. Very unprofessional.

It was right in the middle of everything. Loved how it wasn't far to walk anywhere. Best location! Also loved my room and breakfast.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The lift door did n't work, had to go through the kitchen elevator. Room windows could n't be opened because of the stench outside. Breakfast meager. Too expensive

Amazing people and amazing Amsterdam, second time we went to Amsterdam this year. We booked a few nights at the NH Caransa hotel, Soelien gave us 3 beautiful rooms, specially 608! With beautiful view specially around sunset .We slept So Good, Next morning we had breakfast, good Collection ! The view from the balcony. We could sit there in the morning, Thank you Shirin for your hospitality! We had a great time in Amsterdam, Merci

• Standard Double or Twin Room

A side effect to the location is the loudness from the night life during the night and trams, construction work during the day. Yes, I guess I cannot have it all :) Also, a few details that could easily be corrected. And the price was a bit steep.

The location is fantastic for restaurants and bars, the service was excellent and room service perfect.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

No working lift. Had to use the staff lift. The interiors of the room were worn out. The hair dryer tripped after 10 seconds of use. Not enough lights in the room. However, not an issue during the day. The linen was from it's other hotel chain, NH Schiller. The carpets in the hotel and the rooms didnt stink but surely looked aged.

The location is good. But a little far from train station. But beat for enjoying the real amsterdam. Tram stop is right outside the hotel.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room with View

The wifi was painfully slow. The regular elevator was out of order the whole time we were there, requiring us to take a finicky service elevator.

The staff was extremely friendly and the daily flavored waters were a nice touch.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room with View

Had to use the service elevator for entire stay. Mattress was upside down. Had to flip it over and remake the bed. Continental breakfast too costly.

Centrally located.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

- Very noisy outside and very thin windows -> it makes it impossible to sleep - Elevator was not working - It took one hour to get an iron board, they had to bring it from another hotel since they don't have one in the hotel - Kettle in the room was not working - Slow wifi

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel was so central literally right in the city centre and close enough to all the attractions. Almost all the attractions were either walkable or two stops away by tram or bus. There's restaurants everywhere around the hotel , it's just the perfect location

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We arrived to the hotel on "koningsdag". The lift has been damaged and all guests had to take the "service lift" of course on the King's day. We stayed three nights but the hotel management didn't bother finding someone to repair the lift until our departue. All guest had to take the service lift to the breakfast and sending luggages etc. It's okay but the lift should have been fixed.

There is very young man worked as the main in charge at the breakfast. I asked him to make a pot of tea with warm milk and sugar. He listened very carefully without interrupting me until I finish my explanations, and came with exactly what I have asked. He was well dressed, quite very young to have the responsibility. I wish him all the best and he may even take over the hotel management one day. I am sorry I couldn't remember his name. The hotel service spoke fine English and there is no problem communicating with anyone.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The lift was out of order....no sign of maintaince happening... had to use staff lift which was not very nice to use or see esp when staying in a nice hotel at a expensive price!

Lovely clean hotel and modern, in the heart of Rembrandt Square and Tram line is opposite the main entrance. All areas v v accessible 👍

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel facilities maintenance. Main lift was not working. My beds were not commutable you can feel mattress metal spring. Informed the hotel management but no action was taken

The location is the best. You can reach most of key spots by walking.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The elevator didn't work and we had to go up with the staff elevator at the back. The room was very small and not comfortable. The bathroom was small as well. No a/c and we were on a very hot day and night. We asked to do late check out but refused from the staff not even for extra money.

The location was very good. The staff was kind.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room with View

It did not annoy me but for visitors who have problem with noise I would not recommend this hotel since it's in the middle of a very active square / especially if you are staying at lower floors you will be feeling the beats as you sleep :) Maybe because I did not book in advance; the room rate was extremely high when compared with other European Cities - but when compared with Amsterdam (where the room rates are always on the high side) it was tolerable. Wi-Fi was slow with some interruptions from time to time but sufficient for downloading e-mails + social media.

Especially if you book the "room with the view" the room is spacious and will have a great view of the square. My friends stayed in the "no-view room" & as per their comments they were not much satisfied with the room. Very nice breakfast. Staff was very helpful like in most of the hotels in Amsterdam. Amazing location. You can find any type of restaurant and/or shop within 5 minutes walking distance. I would definitely consider booking this hotel again.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

If your room is on front you'll need some ear plugs is pretty noise during the night but...you are in Amsterdam and is a high populated area,the mini bar was never refill during our trip they could' have done that easily and if u need to do some laundry they charge u quiet a lot for my point of view in rest all good no complains

It's been a great trip,very easy to reach from the airport to the hotel,perfect location exactly in a high populated area where are all the restaurants and bars and coffee shops,everything is walking distance.I recommend the hotel because of the LOCATION,CLEAN ROOMS,and the rooms are really big

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

No air conditioning in room : or way of controlling temperature other than leaving Windows open. Square is very noisy : bar open until early hours so this means noise can be an issue at night : hotel provides earplugs at side of bed so clearly aware and pre empt this !

Bed was comfy : service was excellent : position in city was great. Local bars and restaurants give good choice of menu.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Lift was broken and had to us service lift which was fine

Breakfast was excellent - staff particularly reception were excellent and very helpful and friendly

• Standard Double or Twin Room

the lift was broken and we had to use the service elevator.

the superior room had a fantastic view over the square, perfect for people watching while getting ready to go out. Plenty of bars and restaurants nearby and two nightclubs within walking distance, which was very safe for a group of girls, not looking for taxi's late at night. Overall it was a perfect base to see this wonderful city.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Room 405 cigarette butts left on the window seal althou room was non smoking , told the staff and the problem solved. Room 610 early morning of the first night stay next room had a domestic problem and we understand the police was involved. A little noisy in the area but can understand as in the centre . The elevator was not working so we had to use the staff elevator .

Breakfast was very good variety of foods available. Desk Staff very helpful .

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The location was brilliant however, the noise at night was too much! It was very noisy which made sleeping very difficult! We would not stay here again because of how loud it was at night.

The location was brilliant! Right outside was the tram stop. Although we walked everywhere! The staff were amazing, very helpful, friendly and couldn't do enough.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff were brilliant and always more than happy to help! Hotel is situated in a great location, just a short walk or tram ride from central station right in the center of Rembrandt square, perfect if you're looking for bars and clubs.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The WiFi was adequate. I had trouble doing some of my work while in the property. That's my only concern.

The staff was outstanding and welcoming. They were able to accommodate my every need. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good - I was impressed! The location could not have been any better!!

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Room was a little smaller than expected but clean and comfortable. Tram stop right outside connecting to all major tourist attractions. Staff at reception were lovely.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

There were petals, champagne and even a card to greet my partner and myself a happy anniversary! So thoughtful!!! Will be coming back again very soon. Location couldn't have been anymore convenient

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I was charged 20 euro extra per night because I asked for extra bed (paid separately), and they asked me to take a superior room. This was not written anywhere

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room with View

Fantastic location right on Rembrandtplein, room overlooked the square. Trams right outside the door. Probably one of the best locations in Amsterdam in terms of things to see/do, food, nightlife and branching out easily around the city. Hotel was excellent. This is our 3rd visit to this hotel, the service is great, the room immaculate and the location is second to none. We'll keep coming back :)

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

A little noisy. But ear plugs are provided. They have black out curtains but they let light in from the sides and bottom

Great location. Great hotel stardard.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Very awkward wall-socket placement. I couldn't plug my laptop in while sitting at the table in the room.

Earplugs provided. With how center Amsterdam is at night, you're gonna need them.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The heating didn't work in the room but the room wasn't too cold so it was okay to go without the heating. The beds are warm so there was no issue with the heating in the night.

Very well positioned with friendly staff. We were given an early check in and an upgrade giving us beautiful views of the canal. Good coffee machine in the rooms.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room with View

Their was no shower curtain just a price of glass the didn't even cover a third of the shower. Everything got wet and their was a large crack in the bathroom door and some peeling paint. Very expensive but around what I would expect to pay in that city.

The staff we're friendly and the room was decently large

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

My only real issue with the hotel is that the taps on the shower weren't cleaned. I touched it and it was a bit sticky. Nothing special about the hotel as in I would have liked more facilties for a 4 star hotel. Lovely room. But just felt like that's all there was.

Perfect location. Tram stop located right outside hotel with good restaurants around

Browse NH Amsterdam Caransa traveller photo gallery