Reviews of Hotel d'Orangerie 3 stars

Kleine Gracht 4, Boschstraatkwartier, 6211 CB Maastricht, Netherlands

#42 of 51 hotels in Maastricht

• Standard Twin Room

The doors were very insufficient when it comes to blocking sounds. I could follow every word of conversations in the hallway. God knows how much other guests heard us. The hotel was a bit old and past its prime.

The beds were very comfortable. The receptionist was friendly and helpful. Location is great, a few minutes from the main square. I liked that our room was an attic room. The bathroom was nice and luxurious and included a bathtub (which is one of the main reasons why we chose this place).

Great location!
    • Family Room

Room large enough for my friend and I and her twin boys, without us feeling like we were on top of each other. Very comy beds, loved the bathroom and having coffee/tea making facilities in the room!

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Very nice hotel in a lovely city
    • Standard Twin Room

It was very easy to get a parking space. They even give you a little remote to open the door to the parking lot. The staff was very friendly and really helpful. We could check in early and they even put our luggage in the rooms for us, while we went and explored maastricht.

We were again very happy to stay at L´Orangerie.

Nichts

We were again very happy to stay at L´Orangerie. Breakfast was super for us and everything was as we expected like last year when we stayed there.

Double what you booked on line and what its going to cost at the end

Bed was too small for a single, keep falling out of it as it was too soft, they were helpful in the hotel but I was shocked when I paid the finial bill for a single room/breakfast for only two nights, that it was double the price from what I was expecting when booking it on line.

The lady that service breakfast, was very pleasant and helpful

A good location for one night butwould not want to stay longer.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

At the time we were there renovation work was in progress and no meals, including breakfast, were available in the hotel.

Proximity to the town centre and availability of parking.

We had a good weekend , good shopping and loved the cherry beer.

We had a ground floor bedroom which was near the corner of the road and it was quite noisy with passing traffic and people..

Breakfast was very good with lots of choice. Very close to the shops , resturants and the river. Staff were very helpful

Excellent Chantelle was amazing.
    • Standard Twin Room

The price was €75 and £75 but we were charged 144 including taxes. This could well have been my own area and we paid the 144 so I just advised if you book in make sure you know exactly how much you paid. As I was quite sure it was £75.

Excellent stuff Chantelle is fantastic. She couldn't do enough to help us I was willing to accommodate our needs very very happy with what we had excellent

Maastricht centre very nice place to visit . Lots of shops, bars & places to eat
    • Standard Twin Room

No bar in Hotel Lot of stairs to 3rd floor Service charges added to bill (still do not know what they were for) I think because I asked for fried eggs each morning

Friendly helpful staff . Good central location

Fantastic location and copious breakfast (not included in...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We had a problem locking the bedroom door from the inside. We reported it to management who said that they would look into it, hopefully they did

Fantastic location and copious breakfast (not included in the room rate). Friendly staff

The dutch were very welcoming every time, evreywhere. The hotel did not escape this trend :-)
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff was very welcoming, helpfull and caring. We felt very well received. The hotel is clean and very central. We enjoyed the old fashion style and the proactively proposal to leave the car a little more in the parking so we could freely enjoy the town after check out :-)

Location is great.
    • Family Room

Hotel does not have elevator. We were on third floor and luckily only had small bags. Breakfast area bit too small. Wifi didnt work on 3rd floor and tv only showed 4 public channels.

Location is great. In middle of center close to all shops, restaurants.

Would be nice, if not for the paint smell.
    • Standard Twin Room

I asked for 2 single beds and realized quite late that the room was still a double bed, which would be ok on its own. The biggest problem was that the room was just painted and the smell was *very* intense, it was actually very difficult to sleep in the room so we half-opened the window -with -5C outside for the whole night. They should never have made this room available from the start.

breakfast was very good, the hotel was very close to the center, the room was quite comfortable. Staff was very polite and helpful. Price would be right if not for the bad points.

The Perfect Location

The entrance looked a bit run down. My single room and bath were tiny! The latter was nicely done in marble, but had only a small space heater - very uncomfortable when it' s freezing outside.

The hotel was just a few steps from the market square and extremely quiet - even during Carnival festivities. The staff were really cordial and very helpful.

Pleasant hotel, would stay there again.

The bed was a bit soft for my liking, but still slept OK as I was tired! I also pre-booked parking to save money, but I ended up parking in the wrong (more expensive) car park, could have done with car park directions with the confirmation.

Good clean hotel in good location close to the centre, staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast very good, plenty of choice.

Great place!
    • Family Room

Reception closes at 20h. Luckely we received detailled Description tot find the keys and the room.

We booked a room for 4 persons which was very big - actuelly two separated rooms connected through the bathroom. The rooms were spacious with a small kitchenette. Staff was very helpfull! The hotel is very close tot the city center and next top the Maas.

Confortable and convenient.

The heating wasn’t working through the evening but worked through the night.

Room clean and everything was cozy in there. The hotel itself is very well located and the staff is super friendly. The decor and atmosphere are very much in accord to the pictures and it lovely.

The location is extraordinary and the room is cozy.
    • Standard Twin Room

The interaction with the staff. They are professional and helpful but not friendly. This might be me, but one thing that I like of small hotels is that people tend to make you feel at home, definitely not the case here.

The location is extraordinary and the room is cozy.

Great place for if you just need a place to sleep overnight.

The bed was right against a window so it was cold by the window, & every time I changed position it was unavoidable to hit the window covering so the metal of the covering hits the window frame & woke me up. I would have liked a coffee in the morning. There was only a Nespresso machine, with one single pod.

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful! When I asked for an extra pillow, the staff brought it up immediately.

Staff was helpful.

We booked a triple room through Booking expecting that it would be 3 single beds. When we arrived it was actually 1 double bed and a pull away bed. We would not have paid the price that we did had we known that the 3rd bed was not actually a real bed. Otherwise the stay was fine.

Staff was helpful.

Reception was pleasant.
    • Family Room

Parking was a problem as the door to the parking was broken so it took time to get the car in or out. The phone number given to contact someone to advise them of the problem and so solve it in a timely manner remained unanswered for an hour. The facitity needs a bit of re painting,renewing carpets etc and the mounts for electric plugs are cracked in parts.Some of the furnishing is not too sturdy.

Reception was pleasant.

Excellent!

I stay in this hotel every time I`m in Maastricht. I just love its 19th century decoration. It is clean and cozy and location is excellent. The staff is really pleasant. I think of it more as home now.

Nice hotel with exposed beam character located close to central Maastricht.
    • Standard Twin Room

Mould on the ceiling in the shower-over-bath. Old hotel with fragrance candles in reception.

Great location close to central Maastricht and only a 5-minute walk from a wide choice of restaurants, some with seating outside.

Central location.

Smell of cigarette smoke in foyer and up stairs, uncomfortable beds and "service fees"! I understand the city tax being added at the end but not another self imposed fee, emailing about it might technically get them around charging it, ALL other motels include it as part of the service.

Central location.

Left there feeling very tired and felt that we had been ripped off.they never seemed to be honest
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

we asked for twin beds but were given a queen bed that split in the middle so we ended up with two very narrow,not very comfortable beds! room was very noisy,next to main road and noisy lane. when we were billed on our credit card we were charged hundreds of dollars more than our final invoice. I felt that we could not trust them

Breakfast was excellent and hotel was close to tourist spots.Room was nice.

A lovely hotel, full of character and comfort, with great staff.
    • Standard Twin Room

Hotel was full of great atmosphere. Staff not only friendly but went to the lengths of remembering my coffee order after the first day, and making calls to enquire about something I was looking for. Great location, beautiful city. Beautiful hotel.

Enjoyed the City for a 2 day break
    • Standard Twin Room

Upgraded our room but ended in one facing a noisy street at night. After first day had to purchase capsules for coffee machine never come across this before. Receptionist was very pleasant and did her best to rectify a small problem with the room.

Breakfast very good and B & B position near to good facilities Car parking ok Cost 23.50€ per night.

Excellent central hotel with nice breakfast and friendly staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The welcome was very friendly and the room was so pretty and unique with an old fire place. We got tips for what to see and where to have dinner (an amazing tapas restaurant). The bed was comfortable and the breakfast tasty with lots of fresh alternatives. In good weather they also had a small terrace.

disappointed with hotel but loved Maastrict
    • Standard Twin Room

better house keeping, replacing toilet rolls, not advertising free tea, coffee and water and only allowing 1 coffee pod per stay regardless if 1 or 5 nights. Not charging for breakfast that wasn't had ,Also there is nobody on site after 10,30 at night you have to let yourself in. Not sure what would happen if there was a fire.

Somewhere to lay my head.

Didn't like the breakfast choices. No butter in the scrambled eggs. The strawberries cooked along side the pancakes giving them no flaour at all.

It was somewhere to lay my head to sleep

Would I stay here again? Depends on the price. Location was great, beds good...
    • Family Room

The downstairs is currently a mess. It looks like a junk shop. They are selling off restaurant plates and furniture. I can't imagine staying there to have a glass of wine.

The Hotel is in a charming old building in the center of town. You only need to walk down the street to get to a great downtown square with restaurants and shops. Great location. The street you walk down, to get downtown has "coffee shops" and a boutique drug store, so depending on your view of recreational drugs this can be a plus or not. I did feel safe walking in the street, so that wasn't an issue. Some noise due to young men out to party, but it is a University town. The room was spacious and cute. We had a family room at the top floor (no elevator and steep stairs) so keep your heavy stroller in the car! The kitchen is not much to talk about, but could work for very simple meals. I would rather eat out.

Not worth the price
    • Family Room

Expansive for what you get. No parking included, nor breakfast. Windows don't open normally and only 2 windows could open a little. Shower is in the middle of the room with no door or something. Lights for toilet are also lights for bathroom, so with no door this means light in the complete room... very nice at night. Not! In the morning, someone with a key (I still hope hotel staff) just walked into our room while we were in bed. And did not rush out but took his time to observe before leaving. In family room, you get only 2 free cups for the nespresso machine.

Great location! Got a late check out from nice reception lady

Spacious room, friendly staff, great location – within...

The beds could do with a make-over: they're put on wheels so kept sliding away, and the mattresses are much too soft (woke up with an aching back). Found razor left by previous guest in the shower and soap dispenser completely empty. Breakfast too expensive, you can easily find cheaper in town.

Spacious room, friendly staff, great location – within walking distance of the train station, right in the city centre.

Ok but not the best hotel in Maastricht.
    • Standard Twin Room

Room was too small to be called a twin room.It was very dark in the hotel.The card machine was out of order so we were asked to pay in cash.

Extensive choice at breakfast

Expensive stay
    • Standard Twin Room

On check in we were supposed to be greeted with a tea/coffee or beer and olives this didn't happen. The room was very small and dark so a light was needed at all times. The toilet was dirty with brown stains and although it was 'cleaned' during our stay this remained the same. There was a very nice Nespresso machine however you only get 2 pods regardless of how many days you stay. I was told buy a different lady that we had to buy them from reception, so I suggest that yourbuy your own from the local supermarket Room was not well cleaned each day, dirty cups and glasses left. Very disappointed considering how expensive the stay was. Have stayed in Maastricht for 5 years running but would never return to this hotel.

On check in and check out the lady who was the same was very nice and friendly.

A romantic stay in a charming little hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I liked a lot the nice furniture in the hotel and the excellent breakfast. It is a very charming small hotel, romantic and quite; the room was very large, nicely decorated with a big bathroom, very clean. The hotel has as well a nice small garden that you can enjoy when the weather is sunny.

nice hotel in a great location
    • Standard Twin Room

small room with a fan for aircon,the rise in the room rate was like being robbed,at least dick turpin wore a mask

lovely helpful staff,excellent breakfast,supberb location

A bit disappointing.
    • Family Room

The family attic room was on the third level, which is not easy with suitcases. The room was ok in area, but was dark and only had a small dormer window. The room was also subject to the loud talking and shouting of intoxicated people returning after a late night out and traffic. So we didn't get much sleep, especially on the Friday night.

Great location and helpful staff.

A perfect place to stay for Andre Rieu concerts

See above

Nice room, comfy bed, good location and friendly helpful staff. We did not eat breakfast in the hotel. Only shortcomings were that empty products i.e. Shower gel, tissues etc were not replaced.

The hotel was convenient but not good value for money.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bedroom was not well laid out. It was cramped, very hot, and no fan provided. The lighting was poor in the bathroom, and you had to turn off the main switch before stumbling in to bed in the dark!

Good location. Staff pleasant and helpful. Excellent buffet breakfast, with a wide choice.

Lovely hotel

The bed needed perhaps a small memory foam pad on top- I could feel all the springs whenever I turned over.

The breakfast was great. The coffee was delicious. The staff was friendly and attentive, and it's a very cute hotel. Also- the pillows were awesome! I've stayed at a few hotels while in Europe and the pillows are always flat. These were nice sized and comfy!

Hotel d'Orangerie in Maastricht
    • Standard Twin Room

The bathroom was not seperated from the bedroom. The toilet did had a door. There was a Nespresso machine, but we only received 2 cups, on the day of arrival. We had to pay for extra cups. You could smell the sewer outside. Not a lot though. We were lucky to have a room at the back, but read that other people smelled it in their room.

Great location, really near city centre. Friendly staff. Our room had a small kitchenette.

Breakfast was lovely and a great choice of bacon sausage...
    • Standard Twin Room

Needed aircon as we could not open the Windows as it was very noise on the side road and the tower fan wasn't very good the owner was very abrupt went I mentioned the noise and said we were in a city she did say we could move to the studio but it would be 10euros extra the parking was expensive

Breakfast was lovely and a great choice of bacon sausage egg and lots of other things the irish lady that served breakfast was lovely ad friendly it was close to the town

We stayed just for 1 night and the place is ok.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The main issue is: it was summer and it was very hot, so you should keep the windows open and the noise from the street was a bit annoying. The room itself isn't big. Not very small, but you can't call it spacious. There were some africans on the coner of the street, right by the hotel, who we selling something to tourists, but we were just ignoring them, not a big deal.

We stayed just for 1 night and the place is ok. The bathroom is spacious enough and clean, there were enough towels and robes. The bed is comfortable, there is a fridge, coffee/tea amentities and this is basically it. There is a little kitchenette, but it is disabled (excepting for fridge), it's not a subject to complain, it suits the description, just looks a bit weird. The hotel is easy to reach by car, you can park right by the door to unload the luggage. We used the parking, offered by the hotel, it's safe and convenient (the gate is quite narrow, be careful) which wasn't cheap though. There are a couple of paid public parkings very close to it for approximately the same price too. The staff is friendly and welcoming. The location is great, very close to everything and easy to find. All in all it's ok for short stays.

Great location close to city centre.

Great location close to city centre. Comparably good breakfast. We were contacted by hotel in advance and received guidance, where better to park the car and how to get the key, if we arrive late. Staff is very friendly.

I will never go there again.
    • Standard Twin Room

Very noisy rooms. Squeeking floors and stairs. You can hear everything in room next to you and above you. Unfriendly personnel

Nothing good for me wouldn't go again

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

We would definitely come back should we pass this way again..,
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Carrying luggage up the stairs, but not really a problem- we don't expect elevators in beautiful old buildings such as this.

The service was friendly, the location superb! The room was clean and adequate.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

The hotel is cheaper than the other hotels, but for us it...

The hotel is cheaper than the other hotels, but for us it was not cheaper because, the owner of hotel charger 100 Euros more when we made de check in. And then when we made the check out again charger all 228 Euros for all days we stay. We said to hotel owner and she said to return the 100 euros. However I hoped for almost 20 days and never gave the money To me

The hotel is cheaper than the other hotels, but for us it was not cheaper because, the owner of hotel charger 100 Euros more when we made de check in. And then when we made the check out again charger all 228 Euros for all days we stay. We said to hotel owner and she said to return the 100 euros. However I hoped for almost 20 days and never gave the money to me

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Great place to stay in Maastricht
    • Standard Twin Room

The hotel is very well situated, with the city centre and the Vrijthof within walking distance. The staff was extremely helpful and was ready to solve any problems I had, even though they seemed busy.

Excellent location !

The single rooms are very small. The rooms/doors are not well isolated, so any noise on the hallway is very noticeable.

Excellent location and very nice staff! Perfect place to explore the city.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

The staff were incredibly friendly, helpful, and generous.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My only complaint is that the room smelled a little like cigarette smoke, and the shower head would not stay up (which could be fixed easily).

The staff were incredibly friendly, helpful, and generous. The building is lovely and cozy and the bed was quite comfortable.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

The reception staff were very friendly.
    • Standard Twin Room

Our room was cramped , there was no expel air in windowless bathroom. We booked a twin room,but were given 2 single beds pushed together and no room to separate them. Tea and coffee facility in our room was either absent or inadequate. What a shame we work in Maastricht 5 days every March and having a comfortable hotel room is very important to us. I imagine there are better rooms in the hotel,maybe we were unlucky and had the worst.We will not stay there again.

The reception staff were very friendly.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

staff decor on ground floor

first room given awful second room better but safe did not work door installed in it upside down unusable.no wardrobe just a rail. v small room and not worth over 200 euros.

staff decor on ground floor

Very central hotel - neat and cozy!
    • Family Room

Reception is not available after 22:00. If you are in a group make sure to ask for multiple keys, it can be handy as there is no one available in case you need an extra key to the room.

Location of this hotel is optimal, prices were at least fair considering the occasion for visiting Maastricht: the Carnaval. Very nice room, clean and spacious. Coffee and water were free.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Excellent for the money

My room was impoverished equiped for a litle bit. Drain in the bath wasn't so good.

Stuff was really nice. Buffet for breakfast is varied and tasty. Hotel is at excellent place, cosy, charming, old bohemian chic like stile, clean, bed is comfortable. All in all my accommodation was very good. I leave the hotel satisfied and relaxed with good feelings and memories.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Nice but a bit pricey
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room not quite as pictured on the site (old wood beams etc). Smoking in the reception. I paid 1/3 of the price the night before for a nicer room in Brussels, but maybe Maastricht is expensive

Close to the centre, nice staff, comfy bed

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Not recommended to stay in this hotel

They charged extra money( for 3 peope 30 euro) saying it was for the trouist tax, but This was not mentioned before, will never go back to this hotel for sure, never hear of such extra cost in other hotel

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

Great location, great price!
    • Standard Twin Room

The location was perfect with amenities as described. The room was big enough, clean, comfortable, and convenient. The location was right next to our parking garage and a short walk to all the major squares in Maastricht. Check in was easy and we were given two free drink tickets for the hotel bar.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Disappointed!!!
    • Standard Twin Room

The location was very good. Thats it. When we were talking to the staff they were very unfriendliy. There was another couple standing before us they got the same attitude from the staff. In addition to that, I was mentioning if I may get a nice room since it was a birthday present for my boyfriend and the receptionist was trying to foist a more expensive room to us. She was telling me that I apparently booked a room with single beds, which wasnt the case. So her intention was to foist us a King suite. In addition to that, we had problems with parking we didnt get any advise no help, nothing! Last but not least, the corridor was stinking weed and cigarettes and it was very noisy. Too expensive for above-mentioned aspects!

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Great Location--Great Hotel
    • Family Room

It was a super place. Old, historic and an easy walk to the city center. We were on the top floor and had a family room. There was plenty of space for the 2 of us plus our 2 college-age boys. The hotel concierge was wonderful. She even helped--and offered-- by putting money in our meter until the 9pm deadline so we didn't have to use the parking garage. We definitely would stay again. You have all the benefits of being right near the city center but still can park easily.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

Clean, convenient, comfortable
    • Standard Twin Room

Told that there were two coffees available but would need to buy extras. A small thing to keep customer happy!

Convenient location..clean, comfortable. A complimentary drink on arrival and gift on leaving.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

One-night stay location
    • Standard Twin Room

It was very cold in my room, heating did not work (properly). No elevator, difficult if you are on the top floor with a lot of luggage.

The staff is very friendly. I liked the welcome drink.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

Location and the beds were very comfy.
    • Standard Twin Room

No bath towels first night, coffee cups left in the sink and coffee etc. not replaced second day. No lift. Very basic TV programmes and TV difficult to see from only place to sit i.e. on the bed.

Location and the beds were very comfy.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

Had a very good stay, excellent location
    • Standard Twin Room

Shower (standing in bath tub) was dangerously slippery and water varies from stone cold to burning hot! Non thermostatic taps are so 1980... they need to upgrade those!

Good breakfast, very friendly staff. Drink on the house at arrival and little gift at check out.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

Wont come back again
    • Standard Twin Room

On the other side of the street there is a coffeeshop. The sheets were dirty, blood stains. There were no curtains. We told this to the staff, they couldn't help us, so we had no curtains or whatsoever. The room is really small and the floor is not clean at all

Close to the city center and the station, although it is not a nice neighbourhood (e.g. coffeeshops)

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Great location, large room, moments from the square and the river.
    • Standard Twin Room

The location of this hotel is great, 1.1km's from the Train Station, and only a couple of hundred metres from the river and the square it is a great place to stay with easy access to the the sights. The hotel up graded us on arrival to a large clean room, good shower, a fan, fridge, flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities (bring your own tea and coffee) and wifi in the room. Our room had no air con and this could be a problem in the summer. There is a supermarket just down the road and reception were friendly and helpful. Tip for this town, find the VVV / Tourist office purchase the walking tour map for 1.60€ thus allowing you to do a well informed self guided walking tour (the map contains plenty of information) the route is 3km's long and takes between 90 and 120 minutes.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Great location in Maastricht, great for a short stay.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room had a mild smell when we walked in although we aired it out and it was fine afterwards.

Friendly checkin, location was fantastic and bed was really comfortable. Nice and clean bathroom.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Most of the comments have been stated by other reviewers,...

The bed was extra soft and the room (#16) quite tiny with a soft small bed.

Most of the comments have been stated by other reviewers, good quiet location in the old town and very good internet

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Perfect location for a city trip
    • Family Room

The family room we had was on the 3th floor (up 3 flights of stairs) and there is no elevator. This is something to keep in mind when traveling with heavy suitcases or with people who have difficulty walking. The plush decorations and carpeting might not be great for people with allergies.

Fantastic location in Maastricht, just minutes from de Markt. Convenient parking options nearby and easy to reach. Friendly staff. We shared a family room on the top floor. The room was modern and tastefully decorated, and the shower was great. The breakfast was delicious and the free wifi worked well.

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

Booked for the parking facilities and location.

Single room for companion extremely small. Feel of the place a bit tired/scruffy. Could hear too much from other guests.

Booked for the parking facilities and location. Good breakfast. Flexible about departure time. Upgraded to double room x 1.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

Nice city and good hotel

The room was made up for two persons while we were with three. The cleaning of the room; we left a towel at the floor of the bathroom for changing, and the cleaning lady put it back at our other towels.... The coffee and tea were not refilled. The cups were cleaned but the saucers not... So the cleaning ladies had apparantly not enough time or were not in the mood for cleaning. The price of the breakfast.

We received a free upgrade, which was very friendly and nice. The lady of the reception was very friendly. The room was nice and spacious. We forgot something in the hotel and they called us the next day to tell us. (But sending it back, was quite expensive...)

Comfortable hotel, awesome location.
    • Standard Twin Room

There was no where to hang towels in the bathroom.

Great location close to main square.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

A cool place to stay in the heart of the city

Water overflowed from shower

Interior decoration

It was just perfect, excellent location for Andre Rieu...

It was just perfect, excellent location for Andre Rieu concert

Excellent location, just a few minutes walk from the main...
    • Standard Twin Room

Excellent location, just a few minutes walk from the main square.

Browse Hotel d'Orangerie traveller photo gallery