Reviews of Bilderberg Parkhotel Rotterdam 4 stars

Westersingel 70, 3015 LB Rotterdam, Netherlands

#19 of 61 hotels in Rotterdam

• Reviewed: 23 October 2018

very good location, very friendly staff, very good deco in...

got check-in late and was given a room in basement (facilities look older and air more stuffy). second day got changed to ground floor :) Would have been even better if allocated higher floors next time; room size a bit smaller than expected; cleaning maids came in twice when I stayed up late in morning; there is no "do not disturb" sign available.

very good location, very friendly staff, very good deco in lobby and corridors

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

I was charged twice for the accommodation from my bank...
    • Deluxe Room - Tower

I was charged twice for the accommodation from my bank account. My complaint wasn’t solved by the stuff and my bank had to manage the problem. I missing my money for weeks... Very unprofessional.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

10 minute walk from the station.
    • Deluxe Room - Tower

We were wrongly given the impression that breakfast was included when we checked in but same receptionist charged us for it when we checked out. Not impressed by that or the breakfast at that price.

10 minute walk from the station. Nice location opposite green area with river flowing through it. Lively area with plenty of shops, bars and places to eat. Barman was friendly and helpful. Superb shower!

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

The ac made cracking noises even though I turned it off.

The ac made cracking noises even though I turned it off. It also said in the discription that there should be a bathtub buy there was not. It was a old shower and the floor was filled with water

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Chosen for location.
    • Double or Twin Room

The shower. Looked good but no power and the screen not adequate, the floor got soaked

Chosen for location. Room was contemporary and spotlessly clean. Upgraded due to my requesting a low floor, staff couldn’t have been more friendly or accommodating

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Been before and the hotel as usual is good with a great location
    • Double or Twin Room

I have mobility problems so stairs are a challenge Unfortunately, the toilets from the Breakfast room were down a pretty long stair Paying around 20 euros per night for parking at the hotel

We had excellent bar food with a good choice ( the restaurant is closed at weekends !) Room was pretty large with 2 small armchairs for comfort Reception staff very helpful The bar staff were great

doesn't worth money, would like to get the $ difference between deluxe tower and normal room back
    • Deluxe Room - Tower

I have paid for deluxe room in the tower on higher floors, however I got the room not in the tower and on 4th floor (out of 14), so I didn't consider 4th floor being a higher floor. I have told that to stuff, but they showed me a similar room on 6th floor, still not in the tower. I gave up. Additionally, I have asked to turn on sauna so it's heated up (takes 20 minutes to warm up), however 20 minutes later I figured out that receptionist did not do it (forgot) and I had to remind it to them, so I waited for another 20 minutes - total 40 minutes of waiting. I think this is unacceptable for a hotel stuff with such a high rating.

location is good, breakfast was pricey but ok

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Everything.

I would add Fresh orange juice at the breackfast

Everything. I have tried many hotels in Rotterdam and this is definitely the best. Kind Staff, nice rooms, great location with a parking which is affordable. The restaurant is the cherry on the cake as its quality goes beyond expectations.

pleasent hotel in Rotterdam near main hospital
    • Double or Twin Room

no tea / coffee in bedroom.

A hotel of two halfs, a modern tower block part and the old part behind the bar / restaurant but with the quiter room away from main road. I had a lower level room which was fine but not coffee / tea. The Restaurant is a well known eating destination but closed on a Sunday. other options near by. As for breakfast, a wide range of buffet items.

Very central location, walking distance from dowtown

I had to pay half a day extra for leaving the car in their parking a little bit longer for the reason that inexistent customers might need it while the parking was almost empty! The bed was soft and the pillows too thick and hard - should be the other way around.

Very central location, walking distance from dowtown

Did not meet expectations
    • Deluxe Room - Tower

Regular room looked dated. Climate control wasn't functioning properly, room was too cold or too warm. Checkin/out process took too long, answering phones in the meantime.

The deluxe room was spacious and looked nice. Location is great.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

executive room was nice and super quiet, and yet close to...
    • Executive Room - Tower

executive room was nice and super quiet, and yet close to centre Really comfy bed and large bathroom. Breakfast on the terrace was very enjoyable. Perfect for a city trip!

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Security deposit - Beware
    • Executive Room - Tower

The fact that they charge an extra 50 euros per stay up to a maximum total of 150 euros as 'security deposit' is a bit odd, but nothing I haven't encountered before. What i found incredible is that the security deposit is released after minimum 2 weeks after checking out. Also, the deposit policy isn't emphasized, i read it by accident while browsing the hotel profile. I was already charged for my stay so i couldn't change my mind right? I wonder what would have happened if did not have the extra 150 euros for the security deposit. Also, during check out, they do not mention that you get refunded after 2 weeks, I was only told that the deposit will return to my account. Did not like the vibe regarding this matter, i think there are better options in Rotterdam.

Convenient location, beautiful room(executive tower room) with a gorgeous view on the Erasmus Medical Center and Erasmusbrug. Very close to the center!!!

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

The façade is beautiful and catches your attention on the...
    • Executive Room - Tower

Temperature controls didn't seem to work outside 20-23°C - we weren't bothered enough to mention it to reception.

The façade is beautiful and catches your attention on the short* walk from Rotterdam Central station. We arrived early to drop off luggage before lunch and the receptionist allowed us to check in early. The other staff around the hotel were friendly and professional, they all spoke English with ease which was helpful. The room was spacious and clean. The bed was large and comfortable. The minibar had a wide selection of items. The view from 5117 was good, it overlooks a large stretch of the city. The bathroom had a bath and a large shower (we were particularly enamoured by the shower). The television had a mix of Dutch and English channels. The location is brilliant; close enough to walk to Markthal (try their kroketten and stroopwafels). The restaurant has great reviews but we didn't try it, nor can we comment on the sauna facility.

The hotel will withdraw a deposit of EUR 50 per day from my...
    • Executive Room - Tower

The hotel will withdraw a deposit of EUR 50 per day from my card. After leaving the hotel, I had to urge the hotel repeatedly to get the deposit back. I got the money until the fourth day after leaving the hotel. Unbelievable arrogance!

OK value for money.

In my room there was sound of water dripping throughout the stay. I was too tired to go back and complain / change the room. I managed to sleep, but it could have been difficult for someone else. When I checked out the receptionist mistakenly charged me 40 euro extra. Luckily I noticed the error and she did immediately correct the mistake.

OK value for money. Good location, good transport connections and OK hotel standards

The location of the hotel.
    • Deluxe Room - Tower

The entrance to the breakfast area is also the place where everybody has to pass by to go to the buffet. Felt a bit crowded although there were not many people. I would suggest to organize it differently.

The location of the hotel. Very close to the trendy Witte de With street. Metro and tram are in front of the building and the best museums are on walking distance. The interior of the hotel is nicely designed. Rotterdam worthy.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

A night in Rotterdam

I stayed one night in this nice hotel,good position near the centre of the town,very nice staff,room clean and quite even if located on the main street.

The fact that i coudn't spend one night more!

Centrally located to visit Rotterdam and great window views from the superior room
    • Executive Room - Tower

At first we were placed in room that didn’t match the description and pictures of superior room booked. The room pictures on Booking.com were clearly specific to room categories. After we complained it was rectified.

Well located, within easy walking distance of lively attractions and metro. The superior room (check pictures) has broad windows with great views of Rdam.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

I would return here.

The bathroom in my single room was tiny, but had all the amenities one expected.

Perfect location for visiting the city center and the musea. Excellent and friendly staff. They even helped me save money on the parking fee. An impressive and very tasty breakfast buffet. Comfortable room with a silent airconditioning, which was a plus in this hot summer (+/- 34°C).

Superb choice in Rotterdam!

Absoulutely no dislikes!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best hotel we had during our trip in Europe with everything modern, spacious, quiet, clean and nice! Apart from the basic, the air-conditioner is the saviour for this rough summer in Europe. It is close to anywhere and supermarkets within a close walking distance! Superb choice in Rotterdam!

Very nice

No steam, only sauna.

Stayed at this hotel as a duel break to visit family and participate in Rotterdam carnival. On arrival we were booked into a room on 6th floor but my mum is afraid of heights so we requested another room, on a lower level. Myrthe, receptionist, who checked us in was amazing. All the reception staff are beautiful, smiley and always welcoming when you approach. Breakfast is excellent, with good selection. Beds comfy, and hotel quiet enough to have a good night sleep. The hotel is clean, classy and set back away from hustle and bustle of Rotterdam town centre but 5 minutes walk away and across the road from great places to eat and take an evening stroll. Bar staff are great; had a lovely hot chocolate (white chocolate) I cannot fault this hotel at all. If you fancy a breakfast, away from the hotel go to Bagel and Beans; on the corner before you get to Rotterdam Central station. Large selection of healthy, clean vegan choices. Almond milk (warm) with turmeric is too good if you like creamy drinks.

Disappointed
    • Double or Twin Room

I do not usually write reviews especially bad reviews but this hotel was disappointing. When I book hotels I usually check for specific things ie lifts, aircon etc. When we were given our 1 key card for 2 people, we were told that the side of the hotel where our room was situated did not have a lift. This should have been stated previously as I would not have booked this hotel. We stayed for 4 nights and each day we had someone come to 'fix' the aircon in the room. They did not know how to use this as each occasion we received conflicting information on how to correct the temperature. We stayed in one of the hottest weeks in July, when temperatures were on some days 37 and the 'aircon' was useless. The aircon is in the wrong place for a start and because of this does not cool the room but the floor! I asked for a bucket of ice, which was bought to the room with glasses but the dirty glasses were left in the room and was not removed by housekeeping, this happened on more than one occasion. We were put in a balcony room which was nice but the money that has been spent on the front desk area would have been better spent on fixing the floor of the balcony, which was uneven and I feel unsafe. Also only 2 towels were given from housekeeping, when they completed their daily cleaning. I have never stayed in a hotel and housekeeping only leaves 2 towels. Ridiculous The shower was nice but the temperatures were cold in the mornings, I am assuming because others were also using their showers in their rooms. I would have thought that a hotel should be able to cope with customers using their showers at the same time! I never ate in the restaurant and cannot comment on this but to be honest with all the problems I found with this hotel I was reluctant to dine in the restaurant. I feel the front door of the hotel is dangerous.

The hotel is in a good location but the location does not negate from the problems I had with this hotel. I would not recommend or stay at this hotel again.

The location we excellent for carnival, the staff was...

There needs to be a kettle in the room or somewhere to get a hot drink late at night, for the night owls

The location we excellent for carnival, the staff was fabulous, helpful & friendly. We very much enjoyed out stay & will stay again

I had an excellent stay at the hotel, very centrally located...
    • Double or Twin Room

There was some noise from the street during the evening, but maybe this was because of the nice weather, as there were some noisy motorcycles passing by.

I had an excellent stay at the hotel, very centrally located, but still easy to reach by car. I had a room in the tower, very spacious, with a nice view over the city, I even left the curtains open during the night while I enjoyed the view so much. The bed was very comfortable, the airco was good and quiet, so was the fridge. I especially liked the food for dinner, eventhough the restaurant was closed for the summer holidays, the bar was serving 'restaurant' quality food. I´ll definitely come back here to try the 'Park' restaurant on a next occasion.

The property is nice, very good first impression at the...
    • Double or Twin Room

During our stay the water pressure in the shower was barely sufficient at night and in the morning we had no water at all. Frankly, I did not feel like the hotel was very sorry about it, we got some water to be able to brush our teeth, but there would be no chance for shower and obviously we have paid the full price of the room.

The property is nice, very good first impression at the lobby. The rooms are fine, the location is very central and there is a big city garage nearby

Lovely hotel well worth its price, excellent for a few days

A swimming Pool would have been nice.

Very Friendly staff, the hotel has a good location, high speed internet and food was lovely. Room was nice, clean and they have a nice bar downstairs with friendly staff that makes you feel welcome. reception was also very helpful with arranging my laundry despite the fact I was late. Nice peaceful garden.

Nice,clean and quite

Some thing was wrong about the cost,because for example when I arrived they said the cost was 75 euros/night and they charged 50 euros as deposit for extra consumes,but when I checked out they charged me 25 euros extra... so I think it was unfair.

In general it was very good

Awesome - book now!
    • Double or Twin Room

Had a bit of a fight with the AC but staff helped so all good in the end. No special little treats (personalising) in the room I suppose.

The location, the staff, the beds, the shower, the breakfast, the view = brilliant

Airco makes too much noise and room still too hot.
    • Deluxe Room - Tower

Airco makes too much noise and room still too hot. Curtains are not blinding so lot’s of daylight from 6am onwards. Overpriced. Outdated. And not really well maintained. Overall disappointing location.

Fab, fab, fab.

Nothing at all.

Great hotel, great location, fantastic room, really spacious, they upgraded us to an exec room on a high floor in the tower so spectacular views and an amazing nightscape view through a fabulous curved window, great stay would def visit again, perfectly located in the heart of it all.

Great location, Wonderful staff, Comfy rooms
    • Double or Twin Room

Location, easy to walk to the hotel from Rotterdam Central or take a tram.

Hotel is located on the main drag from the Rotterdam Central to the Amstel River. Across the street is a lovely area for food and shopping. Tram access a few yards from the hotel. Rooms are lovely. Beware the Dutch toilet.

Location was perfect.

Restaurant for breakfast was expensive. Bedroom could have been a little bigger with a comfy chair to sit in. I think ALL rooms should automatically have a kettle with tea and coffee making facilities not just the superior ones!

Location was perfect. Lovely outside area, lounge with fireplace and the general atmosphere.

The housekeeping for my floor was extremely annoying and...
    • Executive Room - Tower

The housekeeping for my floor was extremely annoying and would pester me about cleaning the room within the two hours that she was on the floor, she needs to understand that provided I request for housekeeping within the hours the hotel grants for the services, then she needs to only come then. Additionally on my last day I had requested a late checkout, and despite being granted the later time and having the "Do Not Disturb" sign on, the housekeeping barged into my room. Very unprofessional and I would not expect this sort of mess up from a hotel like this.

Great!

The room was really clean and comfortable. But strange smell (like from chemistry color) was coming from the bathroom. Good thing I could open my window, so it was ok at the end.

Great staff, great location, really good breakfast!

the stay was fine.
    • Double or Twin Room

the price for breakfast is to high. 14 Euro is enough. In this hotel the price was 19,50. At the reception a had to pay a bond of 50 Euro; the booking was already garanteed with my VISA card; so I was suprised.

everything was perfect.

Location. Location location
    • Double or Twin Room

No coffe cattle in the room. No internet. Cable, yes wifi is there TV Channels very boring No water for. Toilet only tissue, more middle east people use water, in morning trolly boy pass 4 time. Dropping waste but trolly is too much noisy and very disturbing if were sleeping Booking for double bed 🛏️.but getting 2 bed joint is not. Making good sleep all other is good,

Location is good Facilities is good Staff very nice and supportive

The central location of the hotel meant that I was close to...

My curtains seemed to let a lot of light through them but that’s a minor thing

The central location of the hotel meant that I was close to every. The breakfast was extensive and the staff were super friendly. The hotel is huge with modern room temperature controls and everything in my room as to a high spec

Staff is nice and helpful, room was good and mostly clean,...

Not too much to complain about. Lights in the room were a bit dim and there were some crumbles on the chair in the room, which I wouldn’t expect from a 4 star hotel, but other than that the room was clean and all fine.

Staff is nice and helpful, room was good and mostly clean, just a bit small. Bed was comfortable and ac also worked very well in a hot day. Location is great !

Great hotel

There weren’t any windows

It was all great! The room was big and very cleaned. The breakfast was good with a lot of food. I loved the water with lemon at the reception. Stuff was very kind and nice

Great hotel.

The bathroom was not efficient. There is no way to take a shower without flooding the place. It seems they rearranged the sanitair in the bathroom but things just doesn’t make sense.

Great hotel. I had a single room which had quite a good size. A bit on the pricey side and I never get why the hotel needs to take a deposit from my credit card.

Highly recommended
    • Executive Room - Tower

Compared to some other hotels, not so close to Central Station if that's where you need to be (due to overnight transfers to trains, e.g.).

Excellent atmosphere and staff. Location is such that it is a short walk to anywhere near Rotterdam's central areas.

The noise in the room was terrible. Fab in the bathroom kept running. Other noise came from the air unit. Door was poorly isolated so lots of bounce from the halls. Asked at check in specifically for quiet room. The opposite was the case. Would never recommend this hotel.

Special thanks to the staff of Beilderberg, I will be back!

Well, it would have been great if they had a pool, but there is s sauna and gym.

I like the hotel a lot, especially the staff were very attentive. The location is amazing, the train station is near, next door literally and it's a waking distance to everything. The bed and room were very comfy.

Not again
    • Double or Twin Room

hower • Bath • Safety Deposit Box • Pay-per-view Channels • Telephone • Air conditioning • Hairdryer • Radio • Desk • Free toiletries • Toilet • Private bathroom • Heating • Cable Channels • Bath or Shower • Carpeted • Flat-screen TV • Wake-up service • Wardrobe/Closet • Towels • Linen • Socket near the bed • Accessible by lift Bed Size(s): 2 single beds this was your advert when I arrived I had to pay 15 Euros per night to have a room with A/C and which a DOG had not stayed in. Also, they charged me 440 euros on check in on check out I managed to show that I had already paid for my room, they have said they will deduct 45 euros for the clean room and tax the remainder will be refunded. But I have no paperwork to prove they will return this money.

position

Breakfast is very good.
    • Double or Twin Room

Rooms are rather old. Pictures on Booking only showed the great rooms, but there is a wide variety. Rooms cannot be completely darkened and the road can be heard clearly. The bathroom had damages.

Breakfast is very good. Beds are comfortable.

Minimalist stay at high price.

Tiny winy room (hardly 9 m^2 bathroom included), shower floor is bulged and made me almost fall a couple of times, when entering the room all windows were open (likely to get rid of the smell), woke up early because of 'dripping' sounds from the guest above me taking a shower, breakfast rather minimalistic.

Location, parking possibilities, checkout

Very disappointed

Nothing worked. My fridge did not work. Then the room temperature system did not work and the vent in the bathroom did not work. I was gone all day at a conference, which made it difficult to request a room change. I should have just had them move my items while I was gone. In addition, the septic system was not working well as I could smell sewage after every flush of the toilet. I had to keep the bathroom door closed, but without the vent working, it was not pleasant entering. The hot tub was not working downstairs as well. The weight machine did not work.

Service people were nice. It was close to the metro and tram

the staff were great - my interactions weren't frequent...

the staff were great - my interactions weren't frequent but i felt they always 'saw' me and were ready to help. they were also very friendly - that's the most important thing.

Not able to deal with our needs
    • Executive Room - Tower

The hotel is located closely to the Erasmus Medical Center. The hotels staff was informed, that our family suffered the loss of our mother during the privious night before our stay at the hotel and needed a rest in quiet rooms. Although I booked the rooms of the highest category, there was only one room availabel when we arrived 12.00 h. The second room (with seperated bed) was promised for 14.00 h. When we returned for the second room, this had no seperated beds and both rooms were overheated to 28 degrees Celsius, as the AC didn’t work. I asked for two other rooms. We got rooms with woorking AC but without seperated beds and located towards the street. When we returned to collect our luggage, we were informed that the staff didn’t account our small dog and would like to remember us, that the next time we need to pay 25 EUR for the dog.

The location is great.
    • Double or Twin Room

Very small room and tiny bathroom. Did not feel like good value for money. I felt like we got the worst room possible. When we stayed previously we got a very nice room in the tower building of the hotel for the same price. This was very disappointing.

The location is great.

Staff was very friendly, showing rooms on different floors...
    • Deluxe Room - Tower

The room was a bit stuffy: it was not possible to open any windows, and the air conditioning was hardly effective. (Odd, given the comfort levels of all the other facilities).

Staff was very friendly, showing rooms on different floors to choose from (category: deluxe tower room). The location is excellent with many sights within easy walking distance and a metro stop across the corner. Breakfast buffet is so generous it can serve as a brunch.

It was a great experience staying in this hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was not included in the room price but it was not made clear from the start. It was a bit pricey as there was not too many options for the food.

The room and bathroom was very clean and the bed very comfortable. The hotel is only 20 minutes walk from the central station and close to the attractions. The staff was friendly and helpful.

All around great.
    • Executive Room - Tower

Only issue was that I reserved for extra large double bed. My room had two twin beds stuck together, not even with a single cover, so it was essentially two twin beds with a clear division between the mattresses in the middle. Only hiccup in an otherwise perfect stay.

comfortable, great location, great service from staff, good breakfast. overall a solid 9.

Poor customer service to respectable paying guests
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel restaurant destroyed what should have been a pleasant evening after completing the Rotterdam marathon... the food was fabulous quality and presentation however the lady serving us was so rude and disrespectful towards us making our experience very uncomfortable so we were all truly upset by same. Also our first nights stay was in an awful room that we had to request a move the second night

Some of the reception staff were lovely

Nice citytrip!
    • Deluxe Room - Tower

Deluxe room was comfy and spacious. Good rain shower in bathroom. Breakfast is a good standard but nothing exeptional. Delicious menu in the restaurant at diner.

Fantastic location near the restaurants/bars and right...
    • Executive Room - Tower

Fantastic location near the restaurants/bars and right on a metro line and a few tram lines. One of the cities best restaurants down below. The staff were professional AND friendly, which was memorable.

Excellent room and excellent service.

Excellent room and excellent service. The reception found me a room for early check-in in spite of all the Rotterdam marathon activity. Very helpful when you arrive from Chicago and you are not feeling well.

The location is fantastic, very close to Rotterdam Centraal...
    • Double or Twin Room

There were too many steps to go to the room, not very convenient with luggage. Toiletries were not replaced in the last day of our stay. Overall I found the offering quite expensive.

The location is fantastic, very close to Rotterdam Centraal Station and in the city centre. The room was comfortable and clean and the personnel friendly and helpful.

Worse then expected

Rooms in the basement are substandard. Stinky bathrooms, worn out furniture, dirt. Not wort the high price.

Location is great close to all city center attractions.

Great hotel great food great location staff need to lighten up and smile .
    • Double or Twin Room

The bar staff and restaurant staff were very rude. The lady in the restaurant was very unpleasant. Both bar & restaurant were expensive which we had no problem with but would expect better from our hosts.

The bed was very comfortable . Hotel location excellent

Great City Centre Hotel p
    • Double or Twin Room

The only things I could say against it is the bath has very little space to stand on while having a shower as is very narrow and the bathroom is very small and there was no tea/coffee facilities in the room.

Cleanliness was at a very high standard and the staff very all very helpful

A comfortable, friendly stay in Rotterdam

Really nice hotel with friendly, accommodating staff. Good location too a short walk from everywhere with a Metro at the front door. Good selection for breakfast too

Good hotel, in downtown, close to all attractions.

Breakfast was not included I've got the worst rom in hotel - just aside a kitchen with window to restaurant terrace. Much noice from kitchen stuff and terace

Located in downtown Bar and restaurant have a good choice

Excellent position, good quality
    • Deluxe Room - Tower

Temperature went max to 21.5 and there was no way to have the room warmer. No other remarks

Very close to points of interest, parking available, modern rooms, great view, nice bar in the lobby

EXCELLENT!!

Honestly, nothing!

The bed was extra comfy. I wish I could get a real queen size bed instead of two single size beds put together. Nevertheless, I would definitely return next time.

Comfortable and excellent location
    • Double or Twin Room

When we went for breakfast it seemed that almost everything was empty, so we had to wait quite a while for everything to be filled up again.

We got a very large and quiet room. The bed was really comfortable and big. We also enjoyed the sauna, which was properly hot. The staff was really friendly and the location was great - it takes 10 minutes to walk to the central station and great shops, restaurants, bars & cafés are all around the area.

Great location, friendly staff, poor room quality and facility’s.
    • Double or Twin Room

Poor room insulation, widows drafts, noisy doors, poor heat regulation. Minibar / tea making facilities would have been good.

Lounge and restaurant area

Excellent, we will be back...
    • Deluxe Room - Tower

Parking on the street or in the neighborhood is quite expensive. This is almost everywhere in Rotterdam where there are attractions, museums, restaurants, train station etc...

The Delux Tower has very nice rooms and a great view of the city skyline. The hotel is in a good location everything is in walking distance. A lot of sightseeing in the surroundings. Across the big road at about 10'min on foot, you find many bars and restaurants.

Perfect place for a city trip. Very centrally located yet still quiet.
    • Executive Room - Tower

Minor things only: i would have preferred for the curtains to be a bit darker as it was a little light in the morning (though only slightly).

The location was perfect and the room was very comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was very good. Most staff were extremely friendly except one lady at reception who was not rude but could have been more welcoming.

Luxurieus hotel at excellent location in heart of Rotterdam
    • Executive Room - Tower

No coffee machine but water heater with Nescafé

We had the tower suite with stunning view of Rotterdam inner city. Great bed, bathroom, considerate staff, hotel parking space and all you want nearby.

very good breakfast and nice resturant and bar.
    • Double or Twin Room

I stayed 2 times in few days in this hotel, both I have found very uncomfortable pillows (to be honest both time I was just to tired even to ask if they eventually had different pillows)

very good breakfast and nice resturant and bar.

I was told my room was up"a couple of steps" but there were actually about 20! My room was quite small: there was a radiator all along the window that was quite hot. I awoke at 3.am, sweltering, but the radiator was blocked (on purpose!) It could not be turned off. I called the reception and a polite man came to help, but all he could do was turn on the aircon to combat the heat. This is so crazy! I had trouble sleeping because it was both too hot and too cold. I told these things to the reception in the morning and I was offered a free breakfast, I usually stay in an NH Hotel: the breakfast here was nothing to write home about,,,

Nice receptionist.

The bicycle rental pick-up/drop off area was...
    • Deluxe Room - Tower

The bicycle rental pick-up/drop off area was inconvenient. A narrow space just next to big trash cabins! Room temperature did not go higher than 21.4 C. It was not warm enough for me as a person who lives in southern Europe. The attendant suggested to bring additional warmer, but I would prefer the room heater could warm up the room itself without additional warmer, which would increase the comfort of the stay.

I had an executive room in the tower, and the view was...
    • Executive Room - Tower

breakfast can be slightly improved with the quality of the food served

I had an executive room in the tower, and the view was incredible, Very friendly and welcoming staff, ,

Browse Bilderberg Parkhotel Rotterdam traveller photo gallery