Reviews of Petit Prince Loft

9.7

9.9

9.7

9.9

Memorable and unique moments! Strongly recommended...
    • Quadruple Room

I encourage team to look after the plants and balcony garden from this spring- I understand now winter is coming - but please on spring do your best for a blossom balcony!

This appartment is a real gem of the Amsterdam. It is located in the correct position: no in the panic centre but very close, at a very elegant area, quite and beautiful. So, you stay there and you have all city in your feet. The appartment gives the opportunity to the visitor to get a taste from a real local flat and to feel like local. Charles and team did their best to orginize all and to have us satisfied. Memorable and unique time there- I strongly recommend it!

Cozy loft and amazing experience
    • Quadruple Room

Key collection process was not seamless as expected and I guess it is about time to replace the bed’s cover & duvet. Apart from that everything else was just perfect

Spacious place that have all what we needed, both Charles and Patrick were always keen that we have everything. Location is just great in a very decent district

The stay was brilliant.
    • Quadruple Room

The stay was brilliant. We were looked after by Charles and his team. The apartment was very well located and had an awesome view of the canal. The fridge was stacked with all the items required for the family. The kids really enjoyed the home made croissants and the apple pie was scrumptious.

Hello Amsterdam! I love it so much!
    • Quadruple Room

This an awesome place to stay! The location is perfect and the facilities are so cool, great design. It is beginning to show subtle signs of wear and tear.

Great location! Very nice apartment but is beginning to show wear and tear...getting a little tired. Otherwize this is an awesome place to stay. I would definitely stay there again but please make note I live in a $4 million dollar home so I am used to the best life has to offer.

A lovely little gem in Amsterdam.

Nothing at all!

My girlfriend & I loved everything about this lovely little gem in Amsterdam! Everything was perfect, clean apartment, great location & fantastic hosts!! Thank you very much to Charles & the team.

The best place ever!
    • Quadruple Room

I absolutely loved everything! The loft apartment was beautiful, the location is perfect close enough to be in the mix of everything but still far enough away for the quiet. As for Charles well he is an absolute diamond, the hospitality was impeccable we felt at home without being at home. I can't thank him enough. Floris leaving us crossiants for breakfast at our door, the homemade apple pie, the food stock it was all amazing. I loved this mini break. Amsterdam is beautiful but staying here made the break extra special. I'm going to tell everyone about it. Thankyou all for everything xx

You’re missing out if you don’t stay here
    • Quadruple Room

Where do I even start. The view is amazing. You have huge windows that look over a canal and right down a beautiful and quiet street with more upscale shops and cafes. The interior is wonderful and very spacious. But the best part... they stock the kitchen with food and drinks and then contact you everyday to see what you need. Plus, you get yummy and fresh croissants for breakfast daily. Noah met us when we arrived and spent an hour making sure we had everything and we knew where to go. It was like having a private concierge. We paid an extra 120 eu for the upgraded package so we had better selections of food, drinks and wine, beer and champagne. I can’t even tell you how much we loved it. And the beds are so comfortable. Yes even the pull out couch bed our son slept on. The only thing that I must mention are the stairs up to the loft where you sleep. If you’re not used to Dutch architecture... there are narrow stairs in almost any and every walkup. This is no exception. We had our four year old with us and we had to keep him away from the stairs and also the windows are very open as well. He did fine and listened but just know this going in. I did fall down the stairs one early morning and hurt my wrist but like I said... these stairs are very much like any you find in a walk up in the Netherlands. Don’t let that deter you from this amazing place. Just be aware going in. Like I said before. You will regret it if you stay anywhere else.

We loved the loft as it was so centrally located and Charles was helpful in orienting us.
    • Quadruple Room

Need to make the second bed (pull-out sofa) as comfortable as the upstairs main bed. Linens were available but in a 'rumpled' state and in disrepair. Not a significant issue but not up to the standard of the loft apartment.

Great food in the refrigerator Excellent location Excellent facilities Charles' apple pie

Perfect location, amazing apartment, we will be back!
    • Quadruple Room

Amazing Welcome. Croissants delivered every morning, which was not expected,as well as a fully packed fridge!. Owners definitely went that extra mile to make sure that our stay was special.

Fantastic
    • Quadruple Room

There was nothing at all that we did not like

All the way through from arrival until departure Charles, Floris & Noah could not do enough to help. Always on hand and genuinely wanting to make sure that your stay was perfect. The loft itself is stunning. The location couldn’t be better with Dam Square, Anne Franks house only 5 minutes walk away. The kitchen is fully stocked and replenished upon request to make sure you always have all you need. An amazing stay from start to finish.

Excellent host and stunning apartment.
    • Quadruple Room

Excellent host and stunning apartment. We loved our stay and could not have asked for a better host. Clean and modern with plenty of room and we really appreciated the personal touches. Highly recommended.

Great value because of the location and wonderful care...
    • Quadruple Room

Although we appreciated the positive and caring intent, we didn't need a daily call to inquire about our needs. Checking in once every other day would have been sufficient.

Great value because of the location and wonderful care during our whole stay. I immediately referred friends. Fresh flowers, fresh croissants, comfortable beds and great design with a fireplace and seating area that offered a fabulous view of the Prinsengracht.

A beautiful apartment to come home to after a busy day exploring Ammsterdam
    • Quadruple Room

Stairs up to the mezzanine bedroom a bit tricky after a bottle of wine!

Staff are helpful and really want you to have the best break possible. Location perfect and plenty of lovely bars and restaurants on your doorstep.

Fabulous in every way.
    • Quadruple Room

The only problem we had being three females was the lighting to do our make up so nothing serious and we had to share a double bed maybe the option to have a blow up single bed too would have been good.

Fantastic all round. Gorgeous apartment. Great staff. The owner even booked us in for a meal. So comfortable we didn't want to go out . Nothing was too much trouble for them. The food supplied was delicious. We were so close to everything. I would want to stay here again and would recommend it to everyone, maybe not with children though but only because of the stairs and Mezzanine.

Lovely chilled stay
    • Quadruple Room

My only grumble would be that the bed isn’t very comfortable. Considering the quality & price of the apartment. The bed sinks in the middle & just isn’t in keeping with the rest of the property.

The apartment is absolutely gorgeous. The location is perfect , it’s quiet but only 5-10 minute walk from all the action. The facilities are top of the range. We have been to Amsterdam many times before so took advantage of the apartment & spent plenty of time there. It’s so relaxing to sit in the window seat with the window open & watch the world go by & enjoy a bottle of wine ... music on ! Perfect. Omar was great & had everything covered & was very accommodating. Be aware there are steep stairs & stairs in the apartment too ... if you are of nervous disposition or not liking heights ... you may not like the bedroom area.

A perfect break in Amsterdam in a quirky apartment with home comforts and luxury throughout.
    • Quadruple Room

The apartment was very luxurious, comfortable and clean, from the cosy fireplace to the rainfall shower. The cupboards and fridge were fully stocked with cold meats, cheeses, cereals, beer, wine, soft drinks and many more treats. We received a lovely welcome from Omar who let us in and showed us around the apartment, Omar was vey informative and gave us tips on restaurants and places to go around the apartment. We received fresh croissants and bread the following morning which made a lovely breakfast. Netflix was available on the TV along with a sound system to plug your mobile into to play music. Petit Prince Loft was a beautiful apartment with all the necessities and more for a wonderful stay in Amsterdam!

disappointing

breakfast and service

The room is ok, spacious, romantic and comfortable, but breakfast is terrible, no jam, no fruit, only a piece of croison and bread so hard that we can never eat . The service is disappointing.

From the second we set foot in the property, it was like...
    • Quadruple Room

From the second we set foot in the property, it was like coming home. The welcome from Floris was exemplary: he carried our cases up the steep stairs and showed us around the apartment , which was fully stocked with more food and drink than we could possibly eat. He showed us maps and recommended places to go. The apartment had an amazing view across Prinsengract canal and was the perfect location being only 10 mins from Dam Square and just down the road from Anne Frank. Filled with all mod cons, the apartment was super comfortable and just felt homely. Floris and Charles couldn't do enough for us. Daily freshly baked rolls and croissants were left at our door and a homemade apple pie was left on the table too. Amazing experience, amazing place, amazing people. I would totally recommend to anyone looking for a true Amsterdam experience in a proper Amsterdam town house. Thank you Floris, Charles and Omar! We shall be back!

Amazing well hosted luxury appartment
    • Quadruple Room

The hosts were extremely detailed and made our visit exceptional. The provided food and drinks were exceptional and beyond our exceptions. I would definitely stay at this property for a future visit.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

The best place to stay!!
    • Quadruple Room

I could not fault a single thing about this property.

Perfect location, great value for money, amazing customer service before and during our stay. The apartment itself is so beautifully decorated, very modern with all the facilities you could need.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

A luxury apartment in true sense
    • Quadruple Room

We liked the location, apartment coziness, comfort and the services being offered by the owner. We were greeted by the owner himself over phone after checking in, which touched us. It was quite a homely stay for me and my family. The beds were so comfortable and the kitchen was stuffed with all necessary food items. All our eating preferences were well taken care. Surely this apartment will be our preference to stay during any upcoming vacations to Amsterdam.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Another fantastic trip
    • Quadruple Room

Everything, Another amazing stay in one of Charles properties. This was our first time in the loft and it did not disappoint we recieved the same high standered of care as his other places. The property ,the staff and the food all 10 out off 10. Great central location

Quite possibly the best hotel in the entire world, and this is no exaggeration once you experience!
    • Quadruple Room

Honestly, I can not find a single thing that was dislikable. I went in with horrible acid reflux disease, and the staff took care of me so well bringing in the finest goat milk and other beverages including smoothies and foods to ensure I get my health back. I left the city feeling literally 10 times healthier due to the attention of the staff. The staff themselves make the stay ensuring that this is the #1 penthouse in the city, and once you stay there (especially after ordering the insanely cheap deluxe package for 80 euros extra with an incredible amount of extra amenities). The staff literally goes hands over heels to take care of you, and I left the city feeling much healthier than entering it. Everything feels safe, and the only rule they have is to make sure to put out all candles and fireplace (remote controlled) before leaving. Otherwise, you have absolute freedom in the penthouse to do what you want (within reasoning of course). Every single cent we spent on this place was worth it, and we could not help but leave extra tips for the staff due to how incredible their service was. If you are a Muslim, they even provide halal meat! The quality of the food is some of the best in the world as Holland has some amazing products, and I was able to eat some of the finest meals in my life just at the penthouse. I did not need to order food outside whatsoever, asides from my personal habit of trying Fish Filets all across the world in different McDonalds to compare tastes. Asides from that you have all the peace in the world to do what you want. I left the penthouse with 15,000-20,000 likes on Instagram. Just search Petite Prince and notice how many likes the photographs got because of how incredible the place was( and counting because of the beautiful views of the canal and penthouse keep on getting likes)! People are dying to stay here and if you can afford to, make sure you do so because this is literally the best place in Amsterdam to stay at.

Everything included The Apple Pie :)
    • Quadruple Room

Everything included The Apple Pie :)

Great experience, highly recommended

Its on the 3rd floor so you must be fit

Beautiful loft, the location and view wonderful. All the food and drinks- very nice touch

Perfect stay!

Great hospititity!

Great Location by the canal and host was really nice and...
    • Quadruple Room

Great Location by the canal and host was really nice and helpful!

Lovely stay
    • Quadruple Room

Very clean, lovely view, well stocked fridge and pantry. Fresh croissants daily😍

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Superb location and nothing was too much trouble for the...
    • Quadruple Room

Superb location and nothing was too much trouble for the staff.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

A magical place with an extremely hospitable people!
    • Quadruple Room

Attentive to the needs of the guest relations I have never seen anywhere else! All great, just an unusual home. We are happy to come back again!

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Great and very romantic location;

Nothing to mention.

Great and very romantic location; very friendly and kind staff; overall a super nice trip in a highly recommended loft.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Amazing

• Reviewed: 29 March 2016

The help & advice of the apartment team.

Nothing to shout about.

The help & advice of the apartment team. The stocked kitchen & fridge. The pillows & sheets. The netflicks. The location. The famous Apple Pie.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2016

Well where do I start?!

Having to say goodbye for now but will definitely be back for more :)

Well where do I start?! Petit Prince apartment is by far the best apartment I have stayed in Amsterdam so far & i've stayed in a fair few! The hospitality from our host Egle was absolutely amazing! She made sure we were well looked after and made sure we were fully stocked on food or if we ever need anything shes only a text away at whatever time of day! The fireplace , the view, the candles and the flowers were amazing little touches we've never had before at previous apartments! Netflix available too was a nice little treat for a nice film before bed time :) oh and how can I forget the famous APLLE PIE!! We've done a full day in Rotterdam to come back to the apartment with a freshly baked apple pie to welcome us! What a delightful treat! AMAZING!!

• Reviewed: 8 March 2016

This was my first visit to Amsterdam and I did not want to...

That I took a video of the apartment (and no pictures) so I cannot upload them.

This was my first visit to Amsterdam and I did not want to leave the apartment to see the city! The apartment was even better than in the pictures and we absolutely adored it! The location is perfect (we went everywhere on foot) and the view from the room sublime. The living room / diner has an excellent view to the canal and the people passing by. The bed was extra confortable, the bathroom was big enough to play basketball and the whole apartment was filled with flowers and candles (even the bathroom). The kitchen is stocked with a lot of delicacies and everything is there for you to enjoy. We were greeted by Igor, who was very helpful and nice. Each day we were contacted by Igor (or Charles) in order to ask what else we needed to make our stay more enjoyable (food or other stuff) and to ask when we would leave the apartment in order for them not to disturb us when they re-stocked. A home-baked apple-pie was waiting for us on the 2nd day, which was a very nice and thoughtful touch. Overall, this could be compared to a honey-moon stay! We will definitely re-visit Amsterdam and will definitely stay at the Petit Price.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2016

Our holiday began immediately as we were welcomed with a...

Our holiday began immediately as we were welcomed with a glowing fire, candles, fresh flowers and a stocked refrigerator of our favorite foods. The view is spectacular 24/7. All the comforts of heaven were placed before you every day. Location was perfect... everything you wish to see, visit, explore was right there. If you are looking for perfection, this is it!

• Reviewed: 14 February 2016

Excellent location and the apartment was very comfortable especially with the little extras like the fresh flowers, delicious chocolates and food. The staff were incredibly helpful, especially as our flight was very delayed.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2016

So amazing that they stocked the refrigerator with amazing food and got beautiful fresh fruit and tulips! The place couldn't have been more beautiful! We loved the view of the canal, and the fireplace, and the location was PERFECT!!!!

• Reviewed: 24 December 2015

The perfect honeymoon.

The perfect honeymoon. 5*Service, Location & Accommodation. The pictures and reviews are exactly what you see and get. Look up the fantastic extra pictures on TripAdvisor also. This is seriously a secret escape not to be missed. Charles has several other properties offering the same 5*Service. Tough choice where to stay next time. And there will be a next time.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2015

Fully stocked fridge and kitchen, with gourmet foods, well...

The bed could have been bigger.

Fully stocked fridge and kitchen, with gourmet foods, well looked after by the staff, great location, comfy sofa and fire place, fresh flowers, great people watching.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2015

Everything was just perfect!

There was nothing not to like!

Everything was just perfect! The apartment is cozy and full of nice touches (remote gas logs, heated bathroom floor, etc). This is the only place we will stay in Amsterdam from now on! Staff, food, excellent! Bravo to Charles, Igor, and Egle!

• Reviewed: 28 November 2015

Honestly couldn't say enough good things.

Nothing at all. Everything was amazing.

Honestly couldn't say enough good things. Absolutely stunning apartment in a perfect location. Staff were amazing and so attentive for the whole time we were there. Couldn't recommend it highly enough!

• Reviewed: 26 May 2015

I was attracted by this B&B of its ambience.

There are several areas I can address on . 1. The house keeping can be a bit more attentive. There are used/dirty slippers ( with toes markings ) in the closet. 2. The bath towels can use some new one!! 3. The MAJOR problem is the door knob to access the 2nd/3rd floor apt. It is set very close to the door frame & knob has a smooth surface that is impossible to get a good grip , plus being mounted so close to the edge that by the end of my 4 days' stay . I had bruised my knuckle & the muscle just beneath the index finger on my palm. I confirmed this issue with the housekeeper & site manager & they agreed that knob was a nuisance. KIndly replace the knob to a lever ! Its totally ridiculous.

I was attracted by this B&B of its ambience. It sure gives you a taste of Amsterdam - architecture & the canal view. The location is superb & owner tried to accomodate . I arrived on the Netherland's biggest & craziest day -- the King's Day ( I strongly suggest do not plan your hoilday before ,on & after King's Day ) . If so be prepared to haul your lugguages on the jam packed streets . There are road closures & the city is one big mess full of broken alcohol bottles & garbage!!!!

• Reviewed: 16 April 2015

Charles and his staff are amazing.

Charles and his staff are amazing. Fresh fruits and food were provided. The apartment has an amazing view of the street below, the bed was comfortable, and the patio was very well sized. I plan on staying here again the next time we visit.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2015

Incredible service and a great personal touch from the owner.

Incredible service and a great personal touch from the owner. This was a completely new Amsterdam experience. Highly recommended. We will definitely come back!

• Reviewed: 20 February 2015

Really enjoyed the modern apartment with very central...

Really enjoyed the modern apartment with very central location of Petit Prince. Also, the host Menno who was helping us was very warm, friendly and extremely helpful in making sure our stay was perfect, thank you!

• Reviewed: 13 January 2015

Charles and his staff made our first trip to Amsterdam an...

Charles and his staff made our first trip to Amsterdam an incredibly special one, doing everything possible to make us feel comfortable and ensure we had a wonderful stay. Couldn't ask for more (we in fact stayed at the penthouse not this property due to emergency works on the property, however Charles handled it excellently and we had a great stay).

• Reviewed: 2 February 2016

Everything couldn't ask for more, made us feel really...

That we had to leave.

Everything couldn't ask for more, made us feel really welcome, perfect break. Will definitely be heading back,

• Reviewed: 9 January 2016

Friendly staff, excellent location

Friendly staff, excellent location

• Reviewed: 26 November 2015

Best service we have ever seen.

Best service we have ever seen. - filled up the fridge everyday, helped us with reservations, and even surprised my wife with a bday cake..

• Reviewed: 3 November 2015

Staff was very attentive and kind.

Staff was very attentive and kind. Brought me baked goodies everyday! Location is the best.

• Reviewed: 15 September 2015

great location and service.

Price was very high due to IBC.

great location and service. thanks for friendly approach of Egle.

• Reviewed: 13 August 2015

Wonderul location!

Wonderul location!

• Reviewed: 17 July 2015

Perfect location.

Perfect location. Very nice staff. Excellent foods and wines provided, go for the "deluxe package". Fresh flowers.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2015

Location, view, Charles!

Location, view, Charles!)

• Reviewed: 24 February 2015

• Reviewed: 22 February 2015

The location .

Nothing special

The location .. The fireplace .. And facilities

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.