Reviews of WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam 4 stars

Hendrikje Stoffelstraat 1, Slotervaart, 1058 GC Amsterdam, Netherlands

#102 of 448 hotels in Amsterdam

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

It was good - will try somewhere else next time though.
    • Large Double Room

4 euros to use sauna, and have to do it naked. 108 euro deposit that you pay when you get there is a bit high but I suppose as long as you don't break anything you'll get it back. I am a quick walker but for most people it is a very long to the centre from this hotel

Really nice spacious rooms, Lush park really close where you can smoke the ganja,

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

I really enjoy staying at this hotel, I will definitely be back
    • Large Double Room

The bathroom and shower doors are all glass in the double rooms which means the only privacy you will have when washing is if there is steam to fog the glass! I was with my partner so it wasn't a bother to me but if you are staying with a friend or sibling or anyone who you would rather not see you in the nude it may be a little issue... I'm aware most glass bathrooms in hotels have a switch to fog the glass however I didnt see one here.

Pool is small but lovely none the less, rooms are decorated nicely and of a good hygiene standard. Also really helpful that there is an ice machine on most floors; more handy than you'd think! This is my second time staying here and I will definitely return on my next visit. Staff are also friendly and helpful. I personally like the location of this hotel as it is just outside the centre... everything is still accessible but you are able to take a breather of the hustle and bustle when returning to the hotel, only thing is there aren't any shops too close by so make sure you're prepared when returning to the hotel with anything you may want such as snacks or drinks.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

• Large Double Room

Every thing was brilliant, cannot fault anything with this hotel.

Great location 15 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes away from dam square, the hotel staff all spoke good english and done everything to help you. The rooms were amazing, big bed and very clean, i will be returning

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Clean and modern tram 5 min walk from hotel
    • Large Twin Room

Coffee machine in the room not very good so Ended up boiling the kettle and only one tea bag when there are two people sharing so had to use the same tea bag twice to have a drink of the morning, also didn't need to check out until 12:00 and we had a cleaner open our doors at 9:00 shouting ' hello ' and we was still in bed and woken up. The room was very warm at night time although we turned the temperature down it was still very hot An fount it uncomfortable to sleep. Thank you for the stay and havingus.

Modern hotel and clean, pillows were very comfy.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Removed from Old Town - allows you to see more of the city - not for young families
    • Large Twin Room

I was hoping for a manicure at the hotel but upon a viewing of the facilities, I opted out - it looked makeshift.

I appreciate that there is no carpet in the rooms (I don’t recall if it was wood or concrete flooring), this makes for a much cleaner space yet the the feeling of warm and welcoming is not lost. Housekeeping was very good. Location is away from the old town but we loved the walks and trains through the city to get to the centre. Also discovered some AMAZING eateries, away from the tourist spots, places where the locals go. Staff are very accommodating.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Not bad
    • Large Double Room

You have to pay extra to get the bathrobe and the rest Bathroom has no Privacy at all, glass door and not really closing The hotel is not really close to the city center, we had to take Uber The swimming pool and sky bar look pretty different in a real life, I also didn’t like the super warm water in swimming pool and that you can’t take your phone with you Also staff should be more into details, I arrived in my birthday and they didn’t even mention that while they were checking my passport would be nice if they did

Comfy bed We had coffee machine in our room so we had fresh coffee every morning Clean

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Lovely weekend away
    • Large Double Room

Lovely hotel. A little out of the way from Central Amsterdam. The staff were all lovely and helpful. We bought a 4 day tram pass from the hotel reception, upon checking in. We were told where to get the tram to and given a map. Really easy to navigate the public Transport system and we walked a lot to see more sights. We were told by the hotel reception staff how to walk to the train station on our last day so that we could get the train (one stop, €4 pp) to the airport instead of paying for a taxi (super easy). The hotel bar Skyy bar was fabulous with great cocktails, good ambience and lovely bar staff. The hotel room was spacious, clean and the bed (especially the pillows!) were amazingly comfortable. If we come back to Amsterdam we shall stay here again. Thank you

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

resulted in a very-long-complaint-letter-writing experience
    • Large Twin Room

There is one receptionist that is exceedingly bad at her job. I asked her to do 3 things, firstly to collect fee for all 5 rooms in 2 separate orders, secondly to add a few names so that they can check in themselves, and thirdly to do check in for me. And she miraculously fail to do any of them, she only charged me 4 rooms and resulted in the last room being canceled and we were forced to add a bed in a room that is already very compact, the names were not added on the list and my friends went through quite some trouble trying to check in, and she sent me off to the elevator with 2 room keys that was invalid, and I had to go back and ask her colleague to re-do it. Also when I complained this to her manager, she lied that she couldn't find the 5th room's order because it was already canceled, while according to the email the room was canceled 4 hours after I checked in. I don't even know why any one would tell such an obvious lie. If she actually got just even one thing right, I may be able to see this as a mistake or carelessness. But the fact that she failed to do all the things right and lied about it, made me believe she either really didn't care what I asked for, or she was just that bad at her job, or she was racist. I never got any explanation or apology from her. And I still find this level of unprofessionalism unacceptable. The manager apologized to me on her behalf, and gave me some compensation under my request. Thanks to him, and I hope no one has to go through what I had to in this hotel again.

The room is clean, and most other staff are helpful. It's close to a bus station.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Very pleasant experience, from the step one when you enter...
    • Large Double Room

Very pleasant experience, from the step one when you enter the hotel- beautiful smell, the right music, professional staff... And very good espresso on the bar.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

It was very clean & comfortable with friendly staff
    • Large Double or Twin Room with City View

There were no shops near the hotel so if you needed something you couldn’t just pop out to the shop

It was very clean & comfortable with friendly staff

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Modern and spacious place to stay
    • Large Twin Room

No mention city tax at start of stay, the distance to central is 30mins via tram not too bad but a bit out.

Bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. Bathroom was clean and very spacious though as staying with friends the door and window of bathroom wasn't completely frosted.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Will not be staying there again for a while i used to love it but its just not practical
    • Large Double Room

The staffs treatment of the restauraunt area was appauling the infomation was not clear an i had to eat my food in a lobby area because they did not explain to me properly the fine dining area i actually got a horrible attitude of the restaurant manager

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

This turned out to be a great anniversary trip.
    • Large Double Room

Went 2 days without a tissue box in the bathroom.

Sent a message about this trip was to celebrate our 29th wedding anniversary and after our first day out we came back to wine, roses, chocolate and snacks. Very nice

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Clean, comfortable, nice layout of rooms, modern...
    • Large Twin Room

Not so great breakfast. “Soft” boiled eggs boiled so hard they were green, everything fairy mediocre.

Clean, comfortable, nice layout of rooms, modern accoutrements (usb outlets, safe, etc), shower/bath separated from toilet (👍👍👍), excellent pillows...

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The position of this hotel is just great.

The position of this hotel is just great. With the tram only a short walk away, the city centre can be reached within minutes. The premises are nice and the stuff is welcoming. We tried the French restaurant inside the hotel and it was just gorgeous!

Quirky, modern and comfortable
    • Large Double Room

We walked into Amsterdam on the first night, which was good to see the outskirts of the city but the hotel is a bit far to get into the center without public transport, there are tram and metro stops nearby.

Hotel has a quirky, modern style and the rooms are lovely, clean, comfortable and spacious. There is a 'sky bar', which is nice for a drink in the evenings and the facilities are generally good.

Short break
    • Large Double Room

Having tax deducted from deposit, and not being made aware of this.

Breakfast , but when ordering a drink from bar was charged for 2 bottles of small lemonade, ( when the cheaper version could have been used ( wasn’t asked) then apparently a part used bottle was “ thrown away” again was not told this until further investigation very poor service

Lovely Hotel
    • Large Twin Room

Ordered the premium package and had to come up and request water a couple of times, along with slippers and a bath robe as it was not provided.

Property is gorgeous, with lovely rooms and restuarants. Skyy bar is lovely too.

It was an amazing hotel, so so clean, the bed was extremely...
    • Large Double Room

It was an amazing hotel, so so clean, the bed was extremely comfortable, by far the nicest hotel I’ve ever stayed in and would highly highly recommend this to anyone I’ll definitely be back!! Bar staff were also extremely polite and helpful!

Long weekend in Amsterdam
    • Large Twin Room

Some bits of the hotel could be cleaner , such as the pool. The reception area can get congested as it’s right next to the lifts. Room service food was nice but expensive.

Nice bed , reasonable sized room, not too far from the tram stop and you can walk through vondel park to reach the main part of the city. The staff were all really friendly and helpful whenever we had a question. The pool is small but a really nice addition.

I enjoyed my stay and would stay there again in the future.
    • Large Double Room

Breakfast spread was great, however, it would have been nice if it was complentary. It would have been nice to have a refrigerator.

I arrived on an overnight flight. I was allowed to check in a little early which was great. The front desk staff gave me the option of freshening up in their facilities while I waited. In otherwords, the customer service was excellent and staff was attentive. The interior decor was amazing. The rooms were clean, cozy and comfortable. Breakfast spread was great, however, it would have been nice if it was complentary. I enjoyed it nonetheless. It would have been nice to have a refrigerator. The area felt safe and was walking distance from the tram into the center of amsterdam (buy a day pass for 7.50 euros on the tram, you can also pay with your American credit card, much much cheaper than uber). The hotel also placed 2 umbrellas in my closet, very handy during my rainy stay. They can also help you get tickets to museums etc. I enjoyed my stay and would stay there again in the future.

Great stay - would recommend!
    • Large Double Room

The location was great, but made for a lot of walking. maybe a little more advice on the Tram or Bike service would have saved us some Uber costs.

Super comfy bed. Staff was really helpful. We loved the sky bar, outside terrace, and late check out.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Nice hotel. Just off the ring . Used Uber to get around

Breakfast was pricey at 20 Euros

Very modern chic hotel Food was good but service in Bar was very very slow We arrived early and were given a room right away

Great 3 days
    • Large Double Room

Sky Bar overrated and expensive. Didnt like that the bar closed early in the hotel.

Rooms spacious and always cleaned. Coffee machine and tea making facilities available. Iron with ironing board. Mini bar not expensive. Staff helpful ypu can get almost every excursion from Reception. Tram tickets also available from reception which was well worth it.

Fantastic City Break In A Luxurious Hotel
    • Large Double Room

The only thing that I can think of was that there was a 100 euro deposit on arrival, which I was not aware of. Additionally, the toilet paper was not refilled on the second day and we ran out :(. All good other than that, though and we could have asked to get more.

The beds were amazing and very comfortable and the bathroom was amazing, with a nice glass door to the entrance, an open shower, and a nice deep bath. The view was also very good from the room we were staying in, with a park just the other side.

Sleepless in Amsterdam
    • Large Double Room

We were extremely disappointed with the location of our room. This hotel has a bar on the 10th floor. The Skye Bar rocks until 1 or 2 am We were directly underneath the bar Room 917 If the thumping of the music doesn’t keep you awake, you will have the unfortunate pleasure of waking to the cleaning staff at 6 am! The staff were very good about dealing with our misfortune. My only recommendation would be to stay away from that floor. 👍🏻

We liked the location as it was outside the hustle & bustle of the city.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Wonderful city break.

No mini fridge.

The design of the hotel was 5 stars. Our room was spacious and all furniture and fitments were of the highest quality. There were lovely areas to sit and relax both inside and outside. All staff displayed great customer service.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Clean and good options around the hotell.
    • Large Double or Twin Room with City View

We ordered food in the restaurant and we didn't get all the food we ordered. The food was not good and very expensive.

Clean and good options around the hotell.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Very highly recommend
    • Large Double Room

Nothing to comment in this section 😀

Excellent Hotel from the moment u walk in to when u leave. Staff were so friendly and helpful, Excellent sized rooms, clean and comfortable just like the beds, most comfortable hotel bed I’ve ever slept in. Brilliant facilities throughout, both the Skyy bar and the downstairs bar were spot on, great atmosphere and not overpriced and the wellness facilities (swimming pool, sauna, gym) were all immaculate. Perfect location as only 20 mins from airport by taxi and only 5 min walk to tram stops to take u to Amsterdam Central station (15 min ride away) would definitely recommend to anyone and wish we could of stayed longer than the 3 nights.

Great place at reasonable price.
    • Large Double Room

Was accidentally overcharged for breakfast but the hotel was very good about correcting their mistake.

Breakfast selection and quality was great. The bartender Janusz was excellent, friendly and engaging. Pool area was nice and clean and warm.

Loved Amsterdam, hotel was good but don't expect a red carpet on arrival
    • Large Twin Room

I was disappointed with the fact they said you could hire bikes and never had any available, even though we went down at 7am. I didn't think the staff were very friendly. Location quite far out. Expensive for what it is.

Bed was really comfortable and bath was awesome. Nice sky lounge bar as well.

never again
    • Large Double Room

bad room service from 11am until 10pm, over charged, no toothpaste, slippers, floor was stained, needed milk, had to ask the supervisor. i went to the hotel as my sister died and i wanted rest, good food and service, i paid over 600euro for 2 nights as i needed a break. This was not the case. waarom?

Air condition in the room was not working in heating mode.
    • Large Twin Room

Air condition in the room was not working in heating mode. We call the reception about that but nobody come to look for it. But they give a small electrical heater and we use it all the nights.

Amazing
    • Large Double Room

I was charged for 3 items for using the mini bar but I only used it once . I checked the invoice when I got home

The colours scheme and the cleanliness was the best , really impressed

Great hotel, perfect location (if you hire a bike)

No fridge.

This is an excellent hotel with great facilities, comfy bed and a cool bar upstairs. It is perfectlyComfy bed, perfect location if you want to bike around Amsterdam (who wouldn't) as you ride the length of Vondelpark on the way to and from the city. Also staff are very friendly.

Lovely hotel with fashion decor and very helpful staff.
    • Large Double Room

Location - no shops nearby and a little bit out of the way but trams were about a 7 minute walk away Sauna - small charge for sauna - should be free - never seen a hotel charge for sauna - should be included in accomodation cost Breakfast - for those opting for small breakfast there should be a basic option of croissants and coffee at a reasonable price not the €18-€20 charge per person. Did not make sense to have breakfast for the family at these prices.

Reception staff were help as were the restaurant staff and Wellness centre. The hotel decor is in line with its name Wescord Fashion and very impressive. Clean, well maintained, large rooms and a good gym with a swimming pool as a bonus. Nice bar and outdoor seating area

Surprise weekend in Amsterdam ❤
    • Large Double Room

There was no fridge in the room only a vending machine style minibar. Although there is an ice machine on every floor which was helpful.

Our stay at the Westcord Fashion hotel was just perfect. Aĺl the staff we encountered were very polite and could not be more helpful. This was a surprise geteaway for my partner who had never been to Amsterdam before. The reservation team had arranged a welcome message, a bottle of processco and chocolates on arrival for me and my partner was very surprised! Our room was very spacious and the bed was extreamly comfortable. Room service was of a high standard and breakfast was well worth the €15 advance booking. Omlete cooked to order, plenty of fresh pastries, as well as a selection of hot and cold extras to chose from. We had dinner in the bar and we were very pleased with our dishes selected and the price! The Sky Bar on the 10th floor was a big hit for us. As having arrived later than expected we opted nolt to go into the City centre. Instead we worked our way through the extensive cocktail list which was just devine! Another plus for us was the swimming pool and spa facilities which stayed open until 10pm! Location wise was great. A short tram ride into the centre 15mins max and the train station only a 10mins walk and you were at the airport in 10mins to. All in all a perfect hotel for a 3 night stay in Amsterdam!

My stay at Westcord Fashion Hotel, Amsterdam
    • Large Double Room

There is no mini fridge and the kettle is dirty despite requested to have a new one replaced. Both are dirty.

Hotel staff are friendly and helpful. Bed, toilet and bathroom were clean. Bed is comfortable.

Nice hotel, extremely helpful, friendly nice staff, beds and...

Sky bar had a terrible smell of toilets. Hotel location was a bit isolated as have previously stayed in Leidseplein which I felt was a better location but I’d been unable to secure suitable rooms in that area.

Nice hotel, extremely helpful, friendly nice staff, beds and pillows were the best I’ve ever slept on. Nice bathrooms and good sized rooms.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Could be better!
    • Large Double Room

For a four star hotel the pool was not a big deal. The location could be better. It took half an hour to get to the center of Amsterdam by tram.

The satff was amazing! The room was confortable and cosy! The breakfast was nice!

Pleasant hotel
    • Large Twin Room

20 Euro breakfast am order 15 if night before. 5 euros different if you don’t know how you will feel with regards to a big breakfast or not

Very plesant

Relaxing
    • Large Double Room

Electrical power socket cover loose on wall. Not complementary water available in room. Terrace closed in evening so only able to smoke in street. A little too far away from public transport if not fit!

Large bed, fantastic sized bath/shower. Nice terrace for smoking

the restaurant and breakfast.

the rooms were not clean, couch was broken I took pics and reported it to reception, the rooms need to be fixed up. it is not up to 4 star standard.

the restaurant and breakfast.

Everyone at this hotel, from reception to the two lads...
    • Large Double Room

€20 per person for breakfast was a little bit pricy but there are lots of nice little cafes in the area offering good breakfasts for about €8 per person.

Everyone at this hotel, from reception to the two lads behind the bar on the 10th floor, cleaning staff and the maintenance we met in the lift are super friendly and helpful. Location is also ok with good tram connections to the city. A taxi after midnight costs about €20.

Breakfast was very nice, Good selection of food choices, Bed...
    • Large Double Room

The service in the Skyy Bar wasn't very good, we ended up leaving before being served after waiting for 20 minutes.

Breakfast was very nice, Good selection of food choices, Bed was very comfy - was like sleeping on clouds. Staff were very helpful as this was our first time in Amsterdam.

Nice place to stay.
    • Large Twin Room

I didnt like that you had to remove the room card at night to turn the lights out and then had to go back to bed in the dark as as not possible to leave bedside lights on individually. Also although only ten minute walk to team stop there was nothing in the local area to look at.

Staff efficent and helpful. Really clean.

Recommend for a weekend getaway.
    • Large Double Room

Room was a bit tired looking and could be improved. Restaurant service was slow and at times forgotten which was a bit frustrating - shame as the food was good.

Check-in was very good with the room ready earlier than the stated time. The cleanliness of the room and shower was great. The staff were all lovely and friendly. Enjoyed the terrace after an exhausting day out to sit back and relax with a glass of the lovely rose. Location to station was great.

• Large Double Room

Breakfast was a bit pricey, but if you book it the day before at reception it is €15 instead of €20.

Excellent location- tram stop is a short walk down the road & about 15 minutes into the centre. Excellent facilities, very clean & delicious breakfast. Train station about 10 mins away- sprinter train is just 6 minutes to Schipol airport & only €4. Cannot rate this hotel highly enough!!! Would definitely stay here again!!!

City break
    • Large Double Room

Great hotel & staff. Quite far from city centre but that was no problem as No 17 tram a few minutes walk. Ten minutes to train station. Would definitely stay here again .

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Amazing stay
    • Large Double Room

Everything was perfect, the location of the hotel is a little far from the centre but the bike rentals were cheap and handy

Everyone was friendly and the room was just gorgeous, would've paid more.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Amstedam
    • Large Double Room

The water kettle is very dirty despite requested to change a new piece, No drinking water in the room. Mini pantry is dirty too.

Daily housekeeping, the bed and hotel location.

Excellent stay at Hotel fashion
    • Large Double Room

Don’t let the crazy decor put you off, the hotel is brilliant! Rooms spacious and air con is spot on we stayed whilst 35c heats. Staff brill gym brill going again

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Why is it only 4 stars?!
    • Large Twin Room

Absolutely fantastic! The hotel itself is very modern and clean. The rooms are beautiful, beds were comfy, view was nice. The SKYY bar wasn’t too overpriced and offered good views of the surrounding area. It was easy to get the tram into town and the area in which the hotel is situated felt safe.

QCD: Quality OK. Cost NG. Delivery / Service - NG
    • Large Double Room

The smoking terrace was too enclosed. The hotel did not have a terrace where you could rest and sit outside. The hotel seemed to be situated in a very urban area. The price for a taxi is 25€ for 4km.

The breakfast was available until 11:00 which was good. The room was clean.

John kate on a break
    • Large Double Room

Fab room fab breakfast good all round hotel easy to travel from airport and a tram to city centre nice to be out a little and a fab park just a walk away

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Great hotel, high quality but alittle far out
    • Large Double Room

No fridge, it’s a mini bar you cannot access. No shops or cafe close by and the in hotel bar is quite expensive. Location not the best Tram 7 min walk away and with a pregnant wife this became hard work for her

Very high standard all over the hotel, best has to be the rooms, very clean and good quality! Beds were very comfortable and rooms quiet. Sky bar fantastic aswell it’s a must visit!

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Excellent location, would stay again for sure.
    • Large Double Room

There are little things that are missing, like no wire to hang your wet swimming clothes and the shower door thats not completely opaque.

The bed was comfy and the room had a good temperature control. The swimming pool was nice.

The staff was very friendly.
    • Large Double Room

It wasn't a big issue, but there is a bit of a walk to any food, unless you eat at the restaurant in the hotel.

The staff was very friendly. Customer service was great. Room was very clean. Overall, a great hotel that i would love to stay at again.

Very lovely and clean. Was a care free environment for both of us to relax.
    • Large Double Room

Distance to the Tram is a good 10min walk but did expect this.

Hotel Rooms very spacious and very clean. Staff very helpful and easy to get hold of. Swimming Pool was great especially in the hot weather.

Nice place to stay! Good access to transport! Good price for similar hotels
    • Large Double Room

Had to remind the cleaners to take out the used cups and plates! Though they make up ur bed, they don’t remove trash around it! Not cool!

Friendly staff, large soft pillows, spacious room!

Perfect hotel for our first visit to Amsterdam and the Netherlands, can't wait to come back!

A couple of tiny issues with the restaurant, but not serious and the food was superb.

Pretty much everything! Fantastic, air-conditioned room with big comfy beds. Nice big bathroom, coffee machine, safe, etc. Staff were really helpful. Hotel and underground parking modern and secure. And close to a tram stop! Perfect for our trip, would book again without hesitation.

Should have stayed elsewhere
    • Large Double Room

Didn't like the fact I had to pay an extra deposit at the start which has still not been fully refunded. We were not charged anything, just purely not giving the correct money back

Shower was nice

From the minute we stepped into the hotel the staff were...
    • Large Double Room

The only thing I didn’t like was that the shower didn’t have much pressure in our room but that did not in any way ruin my overall experience!

From the minute we stepped into the hotel the staff were amazingly helpful, very informative, our room was beautiful with a lovely view and we were delighted to have drinks and food delivered to the room at a late time. Everything was sparkling clean and the facilities- from the relaxed outside area in the evening lit with candles and comfy seating to the bars and music played throughout the hotel and the breakfast was lovely best coffee ever! Would stay a thousand times more could not recommend enough! Thank you

for the price I was extremely satisfied with the quality of this hotel, thanks for the stay!
    • Large Double Room

changing rooms in wellness spa are a bit small I was not that impressed with the restaurant at dinnertime

the SKYY bar was awesome the hotel offered me a complimentary cocktail on my birthday in said awesome bar, which was amazing to come back to after a long day in the city wellness spa was lovely breakfast was pretty good room service menu had pizza on it beautiful walks nearby 25min tram ride to the center

It was so clean.

Can’t say any thing negative!!

It was so clean. Used handicapped room and it was so well laid out. Thank you for making my stay so easy and enjoyable

Very nice hotel in an average location.
    • Large Double Room

The only negative is it's location which is around 15 minutes outside the town centre by tram. The tram stop is 5-10 minutes walk from the hotel, so this would not suit guests of limited mobility.

The hotel is excellent with two good bars (Including a late night one on the top floor) and provides an excellent breakfast which is worth the upgrade if not included. (15 euros at the time of writing).

Every thing in hotel was perfect , staff, cleanliness and...
    • Large Double Room

The location, it was not far from city center, but it was a little bit far from trauma and train , around 10 to 12 minutes by walk to train station and 5-7 minutes by walk from trauma, for us with children this distance was not comftable

Every thing in hotel was perfect , staff, cleanliness and break fast

Great breakfast, nice bed.
    • Large Double Room

Great breakfast, nice bed. walking distance to tram. Great beautiful garden close by. I recommend that you rent a bike at the hotel to go there. 2 restraurants there (at the garden). I also recommend the sky dinner at the top of the restraurant. Stefano was a great cook. Taxi from the hotel to the airport was 35 euros. I will recomend this hotel. :)

Liked the area
    • Suite

There was old bird poo all over our balcony seating area and not happy to have workmen on the roof....right by our terrace/room...also I have stayed in many suites before and breakfast and mini bar included.

Loved the room

Birthday Stay
    • Large Double Room

I visited this hotel for my birthday weekend. The rooms were excellent and staff were extremely attentive. The food served in the SKYY bar was at a very good standard, thank you to the waiter who provided me with a free drink for my birthday. It was in a convenient location with a tube station located less than a 10 min walk from the hotel, only taking around 15 minutes to get into the centre of Dam. All in all it was a very nice, clean and well laid out hotel. When returning to Amsterdam I will definitely use Westcord Hotels again.

It's a very good hotel with decent facilities and nearer to public transport , staff were good .
    • Large Double Room

Check in timing was strict and didn't get early checking even we reached at 1 pm. But provided storage facility for bags at reception. Deducted money before reaching the place. Also 100 euros for security is bit more I feel.

Nice room, comfortable, good facilities. Near to public transport.

For the people who travel with your friend and share the...
    • Large Twin Room

For the people who travel with your friend and share the same room will be a bit awkward, if you lay on your bed, you will see the whole reflection of the bathroom because the bathroom door is totally transparently and a mirror is facing it.

Lovely hotel with large modern rooms a little bit out of the main City Centre.

Location a little bit out of the main City Centre and a few minutes walk to nearest tram stop. Had all sorts of problems getting out of car park at end of stay.

Large room, very comfortable beds and very quiet. Great air conditioning. Very friendly and helpful staff all speaking perfect English.

Beautifully decorated hotel, with many great facilities and...
    • Large Twin Room

The tables at breakfast don’t get cleaned up after people have left so it looks messy and you don’t want to sit down at a table that has left over plates and food. You can see people struggle to find a clean table.

Beautifully decorated hotel, with many great facilities and comfortable beds and linen. Very friendly staff

Friendly helpful staff
    • Large Double Room

The fact that we wete expected to pa 25 euros per night parking. We should not be expected to pay especially as a paying guest. And if the should be a charge ot should be reasonable.

Friendly helpful staff