2. Netherlands hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of YOTELAIR Amsterdam Schiphol Transit Hotel

Reviews of YOTELAIR Amsterdam Schiphol Transit Hotel

Vertrekpassage 118, 1118 AS Schiphol, Netherlands

#10 of 10 hotels in Schiphol

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 23, 2019

Don’t bother..., just don’t bother!!!
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

There was me thinking this would be a really convenient place to stay overnight in order to get a connecting flight early the following morning. How wrong I was! As my flight arrived after 22.00 I was unable to pass through passport control in order to get to the “hotel”, which was I was told I could do on this website. I had to call the hotel who instructed me to walk to Departures 3, which was closed by the time I got there. I then had to convince a guy I had a booking at YOTELAIR, who demanded to see my boarding pass for my flight. Finally got through, had to go through security again, asking everyone for directions to YOTELAIR. Up escalators, down escalators, this way, that way!!! 45 minutes later I arrived at YOTELAIR! Schiphol is a big airport & I have walked through most of it! The hotel is what it is, but I promise... NEVER AGAIN!!! A total shambles of location, finding the place, etc. Don’t even consider it!

The receptionist did his best. Nice fella. Gave me a free bottle of water. Poor guy was embarrassed, & so he should have been!

• Reviewed: January 22, 2019

Only good if you are on transit and not allowed to exit the airport. Quality is not worth the price
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

The rooms are literally small cabins. Be aware if you are claustrophobic, this hotel is absolutely not an option for you. I also had difficult time to find the hotel as there is no sign inside the airport and many airport's staffs do not know where it is. It caused me walking around the airport for about an hour to finally find it. The room (cabin) is very basic and absolutely is not worth the price.

The staff were responsive and helpful. The location is only good for passengers who are on transit. If you are looking for a hotel to catch your early morning flight, it is not a good choice to stay here as you cannot take your luggage in with you and you have to leave it at the luggage room in the basement of the airport which costs you an additional 9 Euro (for one night) and lots of time walking to deposit and collect it before your flight.

• Reviewed: January 20, 2019

Best option for transit or early flights
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

The cabine could be better insulated from the noise coming from the corridor.

Perfect if you are in transit, the hotel is located inside the airport just before the boarding gates; there is a lot of restaurants and shops outside the hotel. Insulated from noise, you don't listen planes or other outside noises. Small cabine but really well designed with everything you need, even power adaptors for all countries.

• Reviewed: January 18, 2019

Perfectly located inside the security area of Schiphol
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

Nothing...if there's something is that the eating options are those of a transit area of an airport so if you are looking for healthy foods and a pub atmosphere to hang around well that's not easy to find. If you have issues climbing I believe some cabins have low beds...

Perfectly located inside the security area of Schiphol airport. Having a early morning flight it save me to have to get up at 4am...I was just 10min away from my departing gate with all the security control already done...

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

Hell
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

Everything apart from the location could be improved! The pods are ridiculously small. They are noisy. They are uncomfortable, the plumbing will keep you awake all night even if the neighbours don't. I will not be returning, and unless someone is really desperate not to go through security I would recommend going to any other proper hotel which can be located just outside the airport. It is a shame because it could be so good - as it is in other airports!

The only good thing about this 'hotel' is the fact it is airside in the airport, therefore, avoiding the need to go through security etc to get back for the next flight.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

The staying was fit for my purpose.
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

The general "frame" of the room is quite fit for the purpose of the hotel. I liked the all together in a small space and the bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

Great experience
    • Premium Double Cabin (Airside Location)

I couldn’t see a hair dryer.

The staff was excellent and very helpful. The room was small but had a smart design so you don’t feel overwhelmed and it’s very functional. There wasn’t noise at all you don’t even feel that you’re in the airport.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

Very convenient location, but bring eye shades and ear plugs!
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

It was difficult for me to sleep because there was so much luminescence from the room control panel, even with all of the lights out, and there was an ongoing buzzing sound from the air conditioning (even though I tried to switch it off), so I had a lot of trouble falling asleep and kept on waking up- not great when the whole purpose of staying here is to catch some sleep between flights!

Very convenient location for an overnight stay between flights, as it´s in the airport already past the security gates.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

Nice but small
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

Not a lot of space. Check in very late (6 pm). If you wanna check in earlier, you have to pay more (even if the room is available, doesn't really make sense to me).

Otherwise nice hotel. I love the concept. Personal is really nice and the rooms are clean.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

The location, very close to my departure terminal and the...
    • Premium Double Cabin (Airside Location)

Nothing particularly. I missed face towels and bath math in the bathroom.

The location, very close to my departure terminal and the staff. Very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

good idea to be inside the terminal, bad execution. Try the mercure next time
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

almost everything else, rooms are too tiny, no where to put anything, shower gets everything wet, entry was dark and unclear how to turn on power/lights in the room. Tried too hard to be space efficient

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

Terrible to find and reach
    • Premium Double Cabin (Airside Location)

Finding this place is extremely difficult. On the website it only says which hall, airport halls are big.. and not well described in Schiphol. My plane landed at 22:15, and I arrived in another hall. Was not possible to go to the right hall from there so had to go trough customs out of the building and re-enter another building which was completely closed and empty. The reception at customs wasnt very helpfull and only let me pass when I told him there was no other way reaching the hotel. Next time I will just take a hotel outside the airport

• Reviewed: December 27, 2018

The woman receptionist at the time of check in was rude. The room was tiny cab & clausterophobic.
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

The room was claustrophobic - bed too high to climb and not at all suitable for people in their 50s+ years. The room was so small that there was no place to even turn around.

The bed was comfortable. Location is excellent.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

All that you need for a few hours.
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

More complementary staff like teeth brush.

In my opinion the best is the location in the Lounge 2, therefore just few minutes away from my boarding gate. I had all that I needed.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

Good choice to stay overnight for early morning flight when you layover in Schiphol
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

The light is not so bright, which is the feedback from my mom.

I have reserved this room for my mom who did not speak any English at all. Fortunately, the staff of front desk is very nice and receives my mom well by being aware of this situation before. Also, you do not have to bother the time for boarding early morning flight, because you do not have to pass through the immigration entry/exit again. Just go downstairs and search for your boarding gate.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

ok, especially if you travel outside of Europe. Inside Europe, you end up on the wrong side
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

It is difficult to find...

it's very, very basic, but everything is there and everything works and it looks clean. Nothing if you're claustrophobic. Hot drinks are free, the 24h reception carries a fair selection of other soft drinks. I imagine the bunk on a spaceship would look like these rooms.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

I was able to relax and sleep. Felt rested after my brief stay.
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

Well, the size of the room was surprisingly small. That the check-out time was very early in the morning.

The temperature in the room was comfortable. The size of the bed was good and the bed was very relaxing. I also liked the shower.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

ok - not good value for the price..
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

honestly, I felt a bit claustrophobic in this very small carbine with no source of air…normal for the airport location but I think the price is too much for a bed…

I liked the location – good for an early flight – to have a bad inside the airport…

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

The room is small and cosy.
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

There was no signs or directions in the airport. It's a bit difficult to find the place. I left my large luggage at the luggage storage place, so I had to check out the next morning to pick up the luggage and checked in the second time. The Custom also confused about the hotel guests.

The room is small and cosy. It is surprising that the room is also quiet. The noise from other rooms cannot be heard that much.

Noise ruined the experience
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

There was a very loud rattling noise (sounded like a broken air conditioning unit) in the room that made it very difficult to sleep

The locations amazing and the room has everything you need for a quick stopover

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Good, but for the price could be better
    • Premium Double Cabin (Airside Location)

The bathroom in the double room doesn’t give you privacy, since there’s only a glass wall separating the bedroom. The bathroom was not sparkling and the shower room makes an annoying noise when the water falls down.

Practical and comfortable, and it has everything you need.

Very Convenient for a Transit
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

I'm not sure I'd stay here if I was not in transit - although if i only had hand luggage and an early flight then maybe I would. The bed was about 4 ft off the ground so in the middle of the night when i needed to go to teh bathroom it was a bit of mission.

The hotel is air side at the airport (ie past the immigration section) so for a transit it was ideal as I didn't have to the take the time to go through immigration to find my hotel and room. The next day was fantastic as i had an 8.30 am flight and the gate was a 3 minute walk from the hotel.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Located in the airport, so you don't need to move...
    • Premium Double Cabin (Airside Location)

The hotel was really difficult to find, expecially in the late evening where the normal ways are closed. The room was nothing more than a cabin, really small and not really confortable. We had to wake up at 6am to leave the room at 7, otherwise we would have paid a penalty...they were not flexible, even if we took the room at 1am, so only 6 hours before giving back the key.

Located in the airport, so you don't need to move outside if your flight arrives late in the evening. The staff is nice and the room was clean. The bathroom was great!

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Quiet and good night's sleep
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

The floors including showers were filthy and I noticed the top duvet had a small spot of blood and a couple dirt streaks on it. Also, getting into and down from a high bunk bed that only has one small step/shelf wasn't easy.

Quiet and good night's sleep

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Comfortable and convenient. Friendly staff.
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

Conveniently located inside the international departure terminals. Comfortable bed and private bathroom. The receptionist accommodated me with earlier check-in and extended stay without pre-arrangement. Thank you.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Great hotel if you have a few hours stop over in Schiphol.
    • Premium Double Cabin (Airside Location)

Getting to it was a pain. They would not let us through the check in gate next to the yotel as we where flying from the other terminal. So we have to walk to terminal we were flying from and then after security walk back to the terminal we started from to get to the hotel this was a pain. The room is slightly too small. You can not have the bed and table out at the same time. A few extra centimeters of space to allow this would have made a bit difference.

Bed was large. You could get free hot drinks at reception.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Came rested to my destination, supert
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

Had a hard time finding the hotel at night as airport was all deserted and no one to ask for direction, now I know lounge 2, important as I landed in 1

Bed very comfy, slept very well.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Nice place to safely loose consciousness after a long and difficult day
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

My flight was at noon, but my booking was valid only until 9 AM, and it was not possible to change it. I would have a little bit more sleep easily, though :-)

It's good that it's inside the airport. You go through security and passport check at night, and then fly in the morning. I was the only one at security check at midnight, and the only one at the passport check as well. During the day, I would wait there for at least half an hour in the queue.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Perfect for a stopover
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

The toilet and shower sound like airplane flushes so when I was showering or brushing my teeth the noise was so excessive It could be heard through the wall as I heard the neighbouring rooms

The rooms were super secure and really clean and comfy The location was perfect as I had a 15 hour lay over and didn't fancy getting my suitcase going out to find a hotel and rushing back to make my flight at a ridiculous time in the morning

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Hotel is behind the security check. Never again!
    • Premium Double Cabin (Airside Location)

Overly high-tech bed, waste of money. Sleep comfort was bad. Nobody on the airport knew where the hotel is!! Even not the offical information counter! We had to go throug the security. Therefore we had to put our luggage in a locker (and pay for it), go throu the security control. In the morning we had to get back out, get our luggage, check the luggage in and go back through the (very crowded) security. NEVER AGAIN!

Room was nice. Staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Cheap enough way to stay at airport
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

Warning that it is super tiny. Glad I didn’t need to take a shower! WORST THING - the dratted super-bright LED lights right over the bed so you could see the light panel box! It took me forever to get a black t-shirt over it so I could sleep. Also 7 am checkout time seems extreme. Why not 9 am?

Convenient check in and out. Good to get a cup of tea to go. Bed was small but comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

As a above, easy location, comfortable bed, wake refreshed in the morning.
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

I couldn't log my laptop onto the wifi, so I drank my coffee and slept. hay ho,

This facility provides everything one requires for an overnight stay, comfortable bed, hot shower, complimentary coffee, in an ideal location. The staff on the desk are friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Great for an overnight without leaving the airport.
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

Booking through booking.com somehow automatically gave a 7am checkout - too early. The staff kindly extended that to 9am.

Excellent location in the terminal, great for an overnight between flights. Small but comfortable 'cabin-like' rooms.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Check out at 0700? This is way to early since I couldn’t...
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

Check out at 0700? This is way to early since I couldn’t even check in until after 1830. At least give a 0800 or option of a little later check-out if your flight is not departing that early. Plus only one towel is included in the room, minimum of 2 should be placed in the rooms along with a facecloth of some kind. Also you provide hot beverages anytime with no option of a bottle of water and/or one cold beverage item.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Short stay in AMS airport. Was helpful on long layovers
    • Premium Double Cabin (Airside Location)

The problem was the direction we were given did not help at all. We wondered around for about 30 minutes before we found someone who helped us find our way- The blankets were too short for the bed.

It was nice and quite. The staff were nice and the check in was fast.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Good idea, served as a set down place to rest
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

Openness between shower/toilet and sleeping area left a wet floor whilst dressing I had arrived into airport from a flight so had to go back through security

Served its purpose. Compact with everything required

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

I booked the hotel for my lil sister during her transit home.
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

I booked the hotel for my lil sister during her transit home.i did not aware the check in time was at 18.00 till 7am so when my sister reached there she been told that she only can check in at 6pm .with help from the staff they managed to let her stay without paying anything till 5pm and i think that was awesome and so helpful..Kudos to them

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

nice comfy beds small and cozy room
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

its inside the airport have to put the luggage in the lockers coz no enough space in the room its pretty small, have to go through all the checks and immigration not recommended for people with single entry visa!

nice comfy beds small and cozy room

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

Clean and conveniently located
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

Single room is tiny, no windows.

Clean rooms, modern decoration, crispy white sheets. Very conveniently located in terminal 2, so just a short walk to the gates. Ideal if you have an early morning flight or want some sleep between flights.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

good value if looking for a near / on airport stay
    • Premium Double Cabin (Airside Location)

noise - of water system (loud gurgling) , people passing, communications system burst into white noise in middle of night

very convenient as inside airport

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Nice location inside the airport (be aware, it is after security!)
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

For some reason did not sleep particularly well, maybe because of some noise (air vents)

Position, extremely convenient. Nice staff, wifi. Perfect if you have a stopover in AMS

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Great location! Made for a stress free morning between flights!
    • Premium Double Cabin (Airside Location)

The shower was a little messy with no door. No washcloths. Couldn’t check in before 6pm without paying more per hour. This was not something that was clearly communicated when I booked so a little frustrating.

Bed was comfortable and the location can’t be beat! Staff was helpful and the cappuccino on the way out was so nice!

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Perfect place to overnight if you don't want to leave the airport.
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

We've been using Yotel for years when we have a long layover in Schipol, love the space-capsule feel of the rooms. Good sound insulation, very snug-as-a-bug feel in the room. Everything is clean and functional.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Exactly what it says on the box;
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

Nothing I didn't like, just found it difficult to find. So you know, Lounge 2 adjacent to McDonald's

Exactly what it says on the box; a cosy little room to have a shower and honestly great sleep.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Sleeping inside the airport
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

A few more cm of space would be nice.

Airside from the security check! so you can sleep until 40 minutes before an early departure. Do not compare this with a normal hotel-room, the room is really small, but your own toilet and shower is included. For airport-standards, the price is good

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Great place, thoughtful design, but so difficult to find.
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

The location was ok once I knew where it was. I strongly urge you to make it more clear that the hotel is air side not land side. I went all the way through immigration and customs and spent a long time trying to find the hotel landside. I then had big problems to get back airside to reach the hotel since I didn't have a boarding pass. You should put in bold banner headline the location is airside - what if I had no air ticket? How could I stay?

The design of the room and the comfort of the bed, all very cosy.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2018

For someone doing a short layover or needing to take a very...
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

For someone doing a short layover or needing to take a very early flight this better value for money than staying in a hotel room near Schipol. The room is small but with all the utilities and design solutions that are required to rest, sleep, work and shower in between flights. Very good!

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Break your long journey up into manageable segments.
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

Everything was fine except that the batteries in the TV remote control were low. This caused me much frustration until the staff replaced it with a remote that had fresh batteries. Also, when using the sink, the water splashed and got the toilet paper wet. This is due to the small space and close proximity of the two. maybe they should install some sort of hood over the toilet paper to protect it.

When flying from Kenya to New York on Royal Dutch airlines, over-nighting at Schiphol makes the journey so much more tolerable. The bed was comfy. The room was quiet and dark. Food was close by, and the walk to my gate was not far. I appreciated the free coffee at checkout.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

It's actually not comparable to a hotel but a different...
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

You cannot adjust the air conditioning, so it was rather cold and the air was very dry. It is just like sleeping in an airplane cabin - which is the concept of the "hotel" after all. The shower curtain was a little bit unexpected and totally useless, as the bathroom was flooded by water after showering and there was no towel for the ground.

It's actually not comparable to a hotel but a different experience: A small cabin with a bed, toilet and bathroom. But the bed was very comfortable and very clean, and the space is used economically. Also the location is perfect if you have an early flight: Just a couple of minutes to the gates - you only have to walk through the passport control.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Would be perfect if it was just a little less expensive
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

Rooms extremely small. Very expensive for the room size in comparison to other transfer hotels

Clean, neat, friendly staff. Quick check in and out. Can buy additional hours instead of having to pay for a full day when you need only a few extra hours beyond the checkout time

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Location, Location, Location
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

Shower stall needs to drain better and be a level below the rest of the bathroom More towels or at least a hand towel (only one provided) A couple hooks to hang jackets, etc

Convenience to departure gates

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Very comfortable, so convenient.... with plenty of free tea!! What is there not to like!
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

There was no aspects of teh stay that I did not like, therefore I have booked this accommdation for a number of months in advance, tehrefore ensuring a dececnt night prior to my morning flights.

So comfortable and very convenient for my flight the next morning. Being a tea drinker it is also nice to have copiuos amounts of free tea too!

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

Excellent place to stay especially if you fly out of Terminal 2
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

I am not claustrophobic, and I very much liked the room. However, it is quite small and some people may feel hemmed in.

Easy check in/out, very clean room, very quiet

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Most conveniently located, no taxis or shuttles to outside...

Check out time was 7:00 am, which we did not notice, and were informed upon check in. Thankfully, the clerk extended us to 9:00 am.

Most conveniently located, no taxis or shuttles to outside hotels. Beds and pillows were very comfortable. Free hot drinks at the front counter saved money on airport cafes.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

Overpriced
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

It was small. Just good for stop over. Expensive. 2 bottles of water 5 euros plus. It should be free. Extremely over priced. But Amsterdam hotels are all overpriced.

The location for Transit travelers is excellent I guess that is the only reay why they charged so much.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Good.

Convenience to gate.

Provide toiletries in the room & pot to heat water. Distance from floor to bed a bit high and dangerous getting in and out of bed.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Staff are very polite.
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

Bathroom is not completely sparated from the bed, so the room will be very wet after guests taking shower.

Staff are very polite. There is hot drinks around 24 hours.

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

The hotel is nice, the employee very friendly and helpful.
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

Just too bad need to pass the security check, and need to walk too far for me to get to the gate. If you stay at in this hotel you need to get up early, especially if you have your luggage in -1 floor otherwise you can be late to catch up your flight.

The hotel is nice, the employee very friendly and helpful. Sure will be back some day :)

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

its OK
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

the shower is very small, maybe its 70cm, if you are a big person maybe yo dont fit inside the shower. To go to the bed yo need to step up, the bed is almost 1m20cm up of the floor and there is a one step to go up, it could be dificult for some people

the hotel is inside of the airport, the personal is very kindly, in the reception i could print my check in to the next fly

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Overall good experience. Staff is excellent.
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

This was my second time at yotel and this time the thermostat was not working well and it Was much mouser than last time. I could hear people coughing and moving things snd I could hear people in the hall bery cleay. That was not the case last time, sounds were more muffled and it was quieter. Perhaps different rooms are more subject to noise?

It’s convenient and clean. Staff is great!

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Uncomfortable experience
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

The hotel is past the security controls which means that you cannot bring your suitcase with you and that you have to be controlled every time you want to live the area of departures 2.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Most comfort with carry on luggage only
    • Premium Double Cabin (Airside Location)

The hotel is at airside of the airport, that means you have to go through customs first, so you cannot have any check-in luggage with you. You can use bagage storage, but then you have to go back to landside, get your luggage, then check in your luggage and go through customs again.

Very comfortable, especially if you only have carry on luggage with you. I've used Yotel twice, once with the family, including two small kids. The rooms are very cosy, but they have everything that you need. Rooms are clean, beds are very comfortable. You are located in the airside of Schiphol airport with many facilities close to you, including a McDonalds right outside the hotel. The hotel offers complementary drinks and free wireless internet.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

total rip-off
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

It took almost two hours to find the hotel; even calling reception they were unable to tell me how to find it, it is not marked on all the airport maps. The accomodation is a sad joke, 6 or 7 sq feet at that price, will never do it again

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Favorite, Unique, Hotel Experience
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

- the shower drain in my room was..making alien-sounding noises and high pitched tones

- easy and fast check in and check out - rare interior design - this room gives you everything you need in a compact and efficient way - great for solo trips - fast WiFi - easy access control panel to change the room temperature

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Very convenient as in the terminal
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

My flight got delayed so 88 pounds a bit steep for 5 hours sleep but all in all not bad

Very convenient as in the terminal Comfy bed, good shower, free hot drinks, what more do you want

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Excellent place to rest when in transit
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

It was hard to find the way to get to the hotel as it was the first time I was in Schippol. I had to go through security to go from 1 zone to the other zone. It might be good to improve the information on how to get to the hotel from different landing areas. I called the hotel and got a quick and helpful information on how to reach the hotel

Great place to rest for a few hours if you are in transit in the Airport. It is located inside the terminal (after security) so very quick to get to once you land and to leave directly to the departure gate. The room is relatively small but very efficiently used. Room was clean and had all the necessary ammenities.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Awesome stay

Loved all...

Nice experience being comfortable during along layover. Felt like was home and didn't have morning rush as I spent the night next to my boarding gate!

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

Don't if you're checking bags. Else, great modern facilities, top class, super comfortable.
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

Turbo painful to get there if you're checking in bags. I arrived late night and my next flight was early morning, but you can't do early check-in of your bags one day before, so you have to pay lockers. Strongest issue is, you have to go through security, passport control to get in, then another passport control to get out for your bag, and again security and passport control to get back in for your flight. Those lines are huge. Checkout's at 7am. A bit overpriced in my opinion for such small space and early checkout. Location is not that much of a convenience.

Facilities were amazing. room was more spacious than I expected, great shower and bed. Good wifi or you can use Airport's free one if you go out. has a 24hr Mcdonalds literally outside. Had fun with the futuristic style and the control panel for all the lights.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Decent place to stay. With extremely comfy beds - great after long travel hauls
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

It was quite hard for me to find, but this was probably down to the fact I was very sleep deprived and not thinking straight! Also I arrived late and found that the staff were quite grumpy and not that helpful. But this didn't really affect my stay

The bed was very comfortable! especially after a 13 hour flight! So I was well rested for my onward travel the next day

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Clean, small but efficient, price quality is okay.
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

After I arrived I found out that if you’re flying from terminal M (Easyjet) you need to go back to the arrivals hall and go through all the security checks again, as the Easyjet terminal is not connected to all other Schiphol terminals. The idea of saving a lot of time by sleeping close to the gate was totally useless this way.

Clean, small but efficient, price quality is okay. Staff was really friendly.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Fun, quiet, cozy, comfortable.
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

I somehow missed that checked baggage was not allowed, so I had to use an airport locker and then go all the way through security again in the morning, but I understand that given it’s location, this could not be different. I won’t book under these same circumstances the next time.

Almost everything! It was also great fun😊

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

In the departure lounge, easy exit for transit customers...
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

Coming from Utrecht and leaving the following day, I had to store luggage in locker rooms for a fee, go through security and immigration three times while Was hectic and time consuming

In the departure lounge, easy exit for transit customers with luggage already checked in

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

It’s a unusual hotel most of the rooms don’t have windows as...
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

It’s a unusual hotel most of the rooms don’t have windows as it is instide of the airport The design is the room is pod like and everything is compact The beds are incredibly comfortable The staff are friendly and approachable Also free coffee/tea

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Mega convenience in a very comfortable cubicle
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

What a great idea - a little hotel right inside the airport! I was worried that the little cubicle would feel too claustrophobic, but it was surprisingly roomy. The bed was very comfortable, the in-cubicle shower was outstanding and the staff efficient and welcoming. The whole experience was just great. And of course rolling out of bed and being able to just stroll over to your gate is perfect when you have an early flight. I would 10/10 stay here or a place like it in another airport again.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

It was very pleasant
    • Standard Cabin (Airside Location)

It was a bit confussing to find the hotel, it took me a little while but I found it.

The friendliness of all the service desk people, the comfort of the room and how well I slept!

We Price Match