Reviews of Radisson Blu Airport Hotel, Oslo Gardermoen 4 stars

Hotelvegen, 2061 Gardermoen, Norway

#3 of 13 hotels in Gardermoen

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

A wonderful, relaxing start of our holidays!
    • Standard Room

Nothing that comes to my mind. Only sorry that we had to leave very early to get our flight.

We were taken extremely well care of at the restaurant! I had "leaked" that it was our wedding anniversary, and the waitress had gone to great lenghts to prepare our table with red rose pethals placed in heart-shape, and a wonderful bouquet. The restaurant also sponsored a glass of bubbly!

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Would definitely recommend it.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Restaurant took a very long time to give us our bill despite asking twice...in the end I got up and when to the till myself. When we left we asked reception where the Sixt car rental was. She said she didn’t know how to explain (it actually was easy to explain but we didn’t know that at the time)... but didn’t offer to get someone else to help.

The room was lovely And spacious. Good sound insulation. Welcoming and friendly gentleman at reception when we arrived. All very efficienct and location for arrival on a flight perfect.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Great location, excellent room service and comfy beds
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Check in was not fast. I waited in line awhile only one staff at the front desk. Also, I sent a message through booking asking a question about the location and I never got a response.

Beds were so comfortable. Room service was amazing. Best burger I have had in a long time with quick service. Super expensive but worth it when you arrive late evening. Family room was huge. Location is ideal for early morning flight.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

The location!
    • Standard Room

The restaurant had a limited menu for those who don’t eat meat. I would have liked the option of soup and basic salads since the restaurant seemed to be the only option for a full meal right at the airport.

The location! Easy accesss to the airport by foot. We had an early morning flight so it was perfect. Our room was spacious and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Its location.
    • Standard Room

The first room we were given was not well maintained and dirty. The carpet had stains all over the room. The room did not have the necessary amenities expected of a four star hotel.

Its location. Very convenient to catch a morning flight.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Very convenient if you're in Oslo for a very short duration.
    • Standard Room

The room was extremely dusty. Even the items displayed on the mini bar had a thick layer of dust. My allergies got triggered off because of this.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet spread is also very good. The location is perfect if you're in Oslo only for a day, and are taking connecting flights.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Last day in Norway.

No Netflix...lol

Excellent position, only a short walk (100 meters), across from the airport terminal. Clean, comfortable, lovely dinner menu and breakfast buffet.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Cosy and relaxing, the restaurant was wonderful too
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The family room was larger than the apartments we have been staying in. The beds were very comfy and the whole hotel was so quiet. We were able to check in early so our toddler could nap and you are a 1 minute walk to the airport. Breakfast was very well stocked with everything you could wish for.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Perfectly comfortable room
    • Standard Room

When I left in the morning, the staff took a long time to manage to get my payment to go through. When you have a flight to catch (which you normally do on an airport hotel) it’s important to have good, fast routines in the reception.

Un unusually comfortable, big and nice room. I liked the design and colours of the room. I had everything I needed, including a mini-bar with many choices.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Not worth the price - but probably ok for one night if you are going on a flight next morning.
    • Superior Room with Airport View

1. OneTouch-service was not working (no response), had to call the reception by cellphone. 2. The room was not cleaned when I returned in the afternoon. The rest of roomservice-breakfast was still remaining in the room, and the minibar had not been refilled and cleaned (had to call the reseption - by cellphone, again). 4. There is no roomservice after 23 - why not? What if you have a late arrival? 5. The cleaning was not impressive - could be better. Especially with an overpriced room like this.

If it weren’t for the location, we would have not stayed there as well as would not recommend.
    • Standard Room

Bathroom was old, and maintenance wise not keep up(yellowing silicone, etc.) Room was overpriced for the dated rooms.

The staff was friendly. Location next to airport.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Very short walking distance from Oslo Airport
    • Standard Room

After staying in a few Scandinavian Chain hotels I found the Radisson have fewer facilities and less service. And is expensive.

I stayed at this hotel because the person I was travelling with had a mobility problem and it was convenient to get the plane the next day, but I decided to stay the two extra nights I had in Oslo. The hotel is at the airport, you can go walking, and is very easy to go to Oslo by train from the airport. A good choice if you have to take an early plane or have heavy luggage.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Very good location.
    • Standard Room

The shower was broken, pouring water all over the bathroom. The safe was locked and could not be used. The breakfast was very poor on selection.

Very good location. Comfortable room.

• Standard Room

The front desk was brusque and seemed uninterested. We were exhausted upon arrival.

Location was terrific for our early flight. Walk out of the hotel an directly into the airport. A superb convenience.

Great location basically a 1 min walk from the airport,...
    • Standard Room

Breakfast could be improved. I’ve had better breakfast buffets on my 12 day trip. It also ends at 930..seems a little early especially for travelers coming from all over with jet lag. Would be nice if it went till 11.

Great location basically a 1 min walk from the airport, comfortable beds, very quiet..I was worried about noise and heard nothing. Easy and quick check in.

Needs a good cleaning in the room
    • Standard Room

Dirty spots in the bathroom and room, confusing room layouts, mouse ran in front of us outside the walkway to the airport. No coffee in the reception in the morning. It was reported and of course he sounded very accommodating but nothing came of it!

Close to the airport

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Great hotel with convenient access to the Gardermoen Airport
    • Standard Room

The decor of the rooms was a bit outdated, but everything was clean and for an overnight stay that really didn't matter.

They had wonderful showers, comfortable beds and very quiet rooms. We ate a small dinner when we arrived at the hotel and the food as well as the service was wonderful. The breakfast buffet had a huge selection of food that was delicious! With direct airport terminal access it was so convenient to catch our flight home

Fast check in and out
    • Standard Room

They choose for us the furthest room in the hotel even though we told them we will sleep for 5 hours only and will be checking out running for our flight, we had to keep in mind the distance from our room till elevator , that make me frustrated

Fast check in and out

Good food in the Airport.
    • Standard Room

I’m sick of hotels advertising Air Conditioner when they don’t have them in their rooms. It’s just a lie. Many new environmental friendly hotels do this. They have a device that lets you set a low temperature, that even tricks you into believing it will cool with a little snow flake symbol. All it does it blow the air around the room. Questioning the staff about it and I once again find out they are well aware of the fact that the rooms get hot, and even offer you a free fan for the room. I call B.S. Radisson Blu. Screw you! Don’t advertise AC in rooms and then offer me a fan while I listen to aircraft taking off all night attempting to keep my room below 27 deg. 😡 Give me a refund! Not a fan!

Good food in the Airport. Allows you to avoid the hotel food.

Location - near airport
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

I stayed here for two nights with my family. On check in - AC was not working. On contacting reception - we were told that it’s only Air Vent not AC - they can get us Table fan if we want. But than what a temperature controller in the AC on off unit was doing there ??? 2nd night - We were out in the city the whole day, after coming back at night at 10 pm, we saw that the housekeeping had come to clean the room but only changed the towels and did not make the bed or cleaned the cups and glasses. On complaint - junior staff came and was very apologetic Than a senior staff came and was very rude. He was going by rule book and offered us another room but his tone and face was very hard - as if a marshal dealing with trouble maker We were very tired coz of whole day outing - did not opt for shifting - made our own bed and slept Just imagine - u come all tired to your room looking for neat and clean room and what u get is UNMADE BED - unclean glasses - uncleared room and ON TOP OF THAT RUDE STAFF GREAT

Location - near airport

Short way via tunnel to the airport, good gym downstairs,...

I really don't know 😂😁😁

Short way via tunnel to the airport, good gym downstairs, fantastic breakfast with egg, fish, vegetables, bread, beans and fruits, clean room, Fantastic good bathroom....

A delightful, friendly and luxurious hotel ... perfect for airport patrons! Would definitely stay th
    • Standard Room

I walked from the airport along the train platform - because the airport staf told me to. Was exhausted pulling my heavy case up all those stairs to cross the road to enter Radisson Blu. The next morn8ng I learned how EASY it is to walk from hotel to airport. 🙃

I arrived at midnight and departed at 04.50 Didn’t have time to enjoy the food.

Good airport hotel with easy access for transit.
    • Standard Room

Checkin was very slow, particularly when another flight was cancelled and the line was out the door. They didn’t prioritize checkin for guests that had pre-bookings, so the edit was over an hour.

Good airport hotel for late flight arrival or early departures, or taking train into town. I was expecting it to be noisy but it was surprisingly quiet and rooms airconditiong well serviced.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Close to airport
    • Standard Room

Booking through booking.com is a disadvantage if you want your receipt from the hotel (they take no responsibility because I paid booking.com they say, so I get my receipt there - still trying to find it . . . ). And you get penalised if you have eurobonus points which you want to earn - if you don't book directly with Radisson you don't get the points. It makes booking.com a disadvantage for staying at this hotel.

the hotel is close to the airport

A hotel that is used for business but is also suitable for the casual traveller. Very convenient.
    • Standard Room

More pillows. Otherwise, we had all we needed.

Excellent base for take off or arrival. Friendly staff. Clean and spacious rooms. The cellular layout of the hotel (once you find your room) is quite relaxing and it was quiet on our floor. Bar and dining rooms were both nice.

Adequate for the purpose!
    • Standard Room

No place in either the room or the hotel where you can grab a quick coffee to go.

The location was the best! We had an early flight the next morning, so walking across the street to the airport can’t be beat! Also, you can take your luggage trolley up to your room!

Great for what we required for one night.
    • Standard Room

The can coke in the room would have been 6 USD a piece that is way to pricey. The restaurants are very expensive for the food served. We travel a lot and do not mind spending but this was a bit over priced.

The room was very convenient to have for a next day flight out, very clean and the bed was comfy. Plenty of hot water for a nice long bath.

Great stay
    • Standard Room

Had a great stay at Radisson Blu Oslo airport. Could not be closer to the airport! The room was clean and comfortable, will all essentials and a big flat tv. The breakfast buffet is particularly large and great!

Perfect place to spent a night before more traveling
    • Standard Room

All just perfect for our purpose

Very close to terminal and train station. We spend just one night there, before we jumped on train to Rondane National Park. It was perfect and we relaxed well there. Also breakfast was fantastic.

i was happy becuse this hotel is close to airport .but the main thing is a food...which we didnt get
    • Standard Room

when come to hotel its was around at night 11pm or 12 am...midnight and we were very hungry. I saw a meny book in my room ..I called to eand ..they said..i cannot get any food because there is no one to make it...we slept ..without food..

I had selected this hotel because its very close to the airport which is very good..

good but frustrating
    • Standard Room

the access to printing and other programs on the computers was dismal.total waste of time mine and staff, unless you want to print something off the internet. for a business facility there needs to be more capacit y to open and edit word and powerpoint documents, and to print such. staff tried to help but a waste of time and effort for everyone. couldnt even use a memory stick to print directly from the printer, though it had the usb facility

rooms nice, very handy to airport,staff friendly and helpful

I

I loved the convenience of being at the airport to find our hotel when we were new to Norway and needed to leave early the next morning for another flight. The breakfast was delicious and varied with so many food choices. The whole hotel was clean and inviting.

I'll be back!!

I wish we could have stayed for the delicious breakfast. Our flight left too early.

The convenience of this hotel being next to the airport makes it an obvious place for us to stay in the future when flying into Norway at Oslo.

Expensive but comfortable option to stay in Oslo airport,...

Only “readymade” (filter?) coffee at breakfast. Nowadays ever 2 star’s hotels get bean to cup coffee makers. But I think it’s nationwide thing

Expensive but comfortable option to stay in Oslo airport, very useful for late night arrival or early morning departure

Check in time way too long.
    • Standard Room

Check in time way too long. Long queue and only 1 person serving usual customers and 1 airline staff. Other staff at the counter doing nothing to serve.

Expensive for what it was. Radisson Ålesund is far superior.
    • Standard Room

Horribly expensive steak. Incredibly Mediocre food. Taking advantage of the customer. Very Good Russian waitress and restaurant manager Nina We did not feedback to them. Will never eat there again. Smoke and mirrors.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Great place to stay next to the airport!
    • Standard Room

The shampoo, shower gels not ready for two people in a twin room, latte machine was not working at the restaurant.

Very comfy bed, ice available on the corridor, tasty breakfast, really near the airport and a bus stop. Perfect for late or early flight from Oslo airport.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

best place to stay while waiting for next day flight
    • Superior Room with Airport View

Hotel is located near airport, so it is the best choice while waiting for next day flight. Staff was very helpful with my luggage, breakfast was delicious, fresh and well presented.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Room was big and clean.
    • Standard Room

Was requested to pay for stay even though my friend already paid for it. I hope the staff can check more carefully in the future.

Room was big and clean. Good service, they provided me with everything I needed.

Such a very warm welcome to Oslo!
    • Standard Room

Great location,just in front of the airport and easy to find. We chose this hotel to stay one night after we arrived Oslo before we left to Leknes. So we can manage our time. Checking in and checking out process was very quickly. Good quality breakfast.

Spot on :)

We had a tiny issue with the air conditioner not responding to any input from the remote station, which I suppose wouldn’t normally be a problem but it was 32 degrees outside, roasting. Within moments of visiting the front desk the in house service engineer was in the room and had it fixed, good service.

The fact you can walk here undercover from the airport is great, we used it whilst in transit and it’s great for the lack of stress. Restaurant on site is good, as well as the cafes and bar, pricy, but all good.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Convenient, efficient and comfortable
    • Standard Room

Characterless hotel which does the job. Quite expensive breakfast.

Ideally situated for an overnight stay before or after a flight from the airport. Very handy, efficient, clean with a very comfortable bed. Breakfast was expensive but a good choice of lots of different things to cater for different nationalities.

The hotel is really close to the airport and if you pay...
    • Standard Room

The bathtub wasn’t clean, when I filled it with water it had brown flakes in it. So apparently they don’t wash the bathtubs each between every guest which is disgusting. The minibar was ridiculously overpriced, the breakfast options were really expensive too.

The hotel is really close to the airport and if you pay everything beforehand and don’t use the minibar you have express checkout which is nice for an early flight you need to reach. The bed was pretty comfortable and the room was nice and spacious.

We were able to get an early check-in
    • Standard Room

We gor one of the old rooms whih were not renovated at the same rate as the renovated ones we got a week before on our arrival

We were able to get an early check-in

Very convenient location for the Airport which served our...
    • Standard Room

Room airconditioning didn't cool the room down to our comfort so we had to take the duvet out and just try and sleep with only the cover..

Very convenient location for the Airport which served our purpose as we were just passing through.

Very close to the airport
    • Standard Room

Very noisy A/C in the room kept me awake. Lots of dust all over room items I.e. bench top, minibar items etc. Lots of rust on metal in the bathroom, should have been upgraded a long time ago.

Very close to the airport

great location for any airport connections.
    • Standard Room

Restaurant was, as expected, very overpriced.

Perfect airport location. Had air conditioning, a rarity in Norway. although not cold enough to combat the 33 degree heat. Was the only place we stayed in Norway that had a bathtub, although we had to use our emergency traveller tub stopper to fill tub.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

unsatisfied
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The two times we stay there. we had to wait so much to make the check in. the two times the rooms were really dusty and the toilets were stained with poop.

the proximity to the airport

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

The place was perfect to stay for an early traveler and very...
    • Standard Room

The room was little warm and cannot adjust the ac to make it cooler...

The place was perfect to stay for an early traveler and very clean...staffs were very approachable and pleasing...the room cleaner was very polite and nice...😉😉

Fine place if you have an early or late stay
    • Standard Room

Rather uninteresting place. Bar & restaurant have limited hours and so do the other food venues at the airport before security. There’s no outdoor space whatsoever.

Hotel room was clean and modern. The hotel is one of the few within walking distance to the airport (so you don’t have to worry about shuttle services), which is a great plus. Probably the best option if you have an early flight and just need a place to stay. Not the cheapest though.

The WORST experience in Norway. I NEVER use this hotel.
    • Superior Room

I do NOT want to use this hotel for the following reasons. (1) Although my booking was "breakfast included", this hotel charged us 300 NOK (31 Euro) for breakfast. I recognized it later and asked hotel to repay. I need to wait for 15 minutes at the reception to get the answer that they will repay. A few days later, I am now waiting for them to pay to my credit card account. (2) The hotel information in the booking.com says that the extra bed for one child is free. But, the hotel did not provide it. According to the hotel, the extra bed is free ONLY IF the relevant room is available. I need to wait for 20 minutes at the reception to get the answer. You should pray for your luck to get the extra bed in this hotel. (3) When I drain the water from the bathtub after usinf bathroom, surprisingly, the water flew back from the drainage port under the wash basin. I cannot imagine it happens in Radisson Blu! My image on Radisson group has completely changed. (4) The reception is always very crowded, and we must wait for a long time. It is obvious that the number of hotel staff at the reception is not enough. In my case (as described above), I need to spend additional time at the reception. In total, about 1 hour was wasted for trouble shooting. (5) There was a manager-like staff behind the reception. When I talked to the receptionist, (s)he often consulted with the manager(?). But, the manager(?) never directly talked with me, although he once appeared to the reception. The only thing which he may have done, if any, may be pushing the receptionist to negotiate the customer (me) in a bullish. (6) Other tiny thing.. We booked for two adults and one child. But the hotel prepared only two bathtowel and one handtowel. Their booking management system seems something wrong.

What’s not to love about the convenience of an airport hotel.
    • Standard Room

What’s not to love about the convenience of an airport hotel. Fast checking and check out. The hotel couldn’t be any closer to the departure terminal. It gives you the ease and extra sleep needed before a long flight. Loved it!

Close to the airport ,business like hotel
    • Standard Room

Delay in check in as they have few staff in the front desk

Breakfast was very good , you can reach the airport through the walkway from the hotel, make it best place if you have early flight.

Nice hotels
    • Standard Room

I asked for a twin bed, but we got a double bed than we had a little problem to change it since we had to much stuff with us and we didn't get any helps from the reception to move our lugagge.

It was comfortable bed, and the breakfast was awsome and tasty. The room was very clean.

Comfortable beds
    • Standard Room

The rooms may be sound proof from planes but not your neighbors. The walls were so thin I could hear my neighbor and their kid. They kept me up until midnight with their music, TV and talking

Comfortable beds

We stayed here as it suited for an early morning flight.
    • Standard Room

We stayed here as it suited for an early morning flight. It was easy to travel to the inner city by train which was at the hotels doorstep as well as the airport. If staying longer than two nights I would stay in further but as a quick stop over it is fine.

Have patience at check-in, otherwise great stay
    • Standard Room

The check-in took FOREVER as too few staff. Very disappointing for a airport hotel. You want quick and easy check-in and out.

Large room with space for your airport trolley

Convienent location and very nice facility.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Hotel is right at the airport, just a short walk across the street into the front doors of the airport. Very comfortable and they have a terrific breakfast so you can get a good meal and get your day started. Worked great for our last night on vacation in Norway with a very early flight out.

Comfortable stay in the best location for arriving or departing from the airport.
    • Standard Room

Service in the restaurant wasn't quite up to the mark, although it was busy but the Maitre de was from the supercilious school, rather pricey but no more than you might expect in Oslo

Excellent location, right by the exit for the railway station and just across the road from the entrance to the airport, relaxed, friendly and efficient reception, at a busy time, comfortable & clean room and good, spacious restaurant & bar and good selection at breakfast.

Convenient for those transiting
    • Standard Room

Breakfast seemed expensive but so is food everywhere in Norway. Check in was a little slow with several people arriving off flights. Check out was also slow with a number of people departing for flights. There looked like there was 'rapid checkout' but it wasn't clear and wasn't explained when we checked in.

Ideal for those transiting through Oslo. It was directly across from the airport which saved us a taxi or shuttle bus fare. The hotel is convenient and when you factor in the shuttle costs for two people it's worth the convenience to pay a little extra to stay here as opposed to other hotels in the area that you need to transit to. Good sound proofing so noise wasn't an issue which was good.

Very good location when arriving late and leaving with early flight.
    • Standard Room

I did go twice out of my room and both times I had to go down to the reception to get the roomkey reprogrammed as it did not work on my door more than once each time - not good system.

Beds are good, friendly staff and helpful

Great location - bad room.
    • Standard Room

very sad that booking.com did not pass my booking to the hotel and I didnt have a reservation when i got there at midnight. Given my request for double bed got shoved in a room with 3 single beds with no mattress on the bed. Basin still had hair from the previous person in. Very disappointed in the stay. Will not recommend if this is the standard.

Location is perfect.

Great location , friendly staff , comfortable
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Room not prepared properly / sheets and pilliows missing for one of the beds and no coffee cups in a room with great coffee making facilities. We did get an unannounced staff visitor into the room as they thought we had checked out ???

Great location , friendly staff , comfortable

The location,just opposite to the airport, 5 mins walk.
    • Standard Room

Everything was ok until I checked out! They overcharged me and agreed to remove the charge but actually they didn’t. It is hard to contact them and always no one answer the phone or the email. I booked two rooms for 2 nights. I didn’t go to the front to check out. I just dropped the keys into the box. They assumed we had all the things in the minibar just by a sensor on it. We did touch it and kept yogurt and sandwiches into the refrigerator but we didn’t have anything in the refrigerator or minibar. We were not informed beforehand that we couldn’t touch anything in the minibar or keep our stuffs into the only one refrigerator if we didn’t want anything in it. We were not informed that we should go to the front to mention it. I knew i was charged 1050 nok until I left the hotel for 12 hours. I contact them later and told them we didn’t eat or drink the stuffs in the minibar, they agreed to remove the the charges but eventually I found they didn’t change the charge. I will not come back again and will remind my friends who are going to stay in this hotel: Don’t touch anything in the minibar or refrigerator! Even you just want to have a look! Yesterday I found someone on Facebook had similar experience in this hotel and even worse she didn’t get a call or email reply from the hotel.

The location,just opposite to the airport, 5 mins walk.

Great breakfast, nice staff, comfy beds
    • Standard Room

Room was a little run down. Quite a few scratches on furniture and walls, dingy carpet, etc. Nothing too bad, but it could definetly use a touch-up

Great breakfast, nice staff, comfy beds

convenient BUT needs proper cleaning

location bed

location is great - the beds are comfortable. But cleanliness is an issue. The toilet was not properly cleaned and the bath tub took me 20 min to thoroughly clean including the tiles. Also there was a half full coke bottle in the fridge. I had last time at the hotel a half bottle wine which they wanted to charge but took off after discussion....

Great Location but Junior Suite not worth the money

Stayed in a Junior Suite that was definitely not worth the extra money. Small, plain. Crowded with a roll away extra bed that they automatically put in rooms during the summer. Stayed in other Radisson Blu which were much nicer.

Location was very convenient. Able to walk from train to hotel and then took flight the next morning

Perfect location for early flights
    • Standard Room

All we wanted was a place to sleep before our early flight, so the location was perfect! Other than that, it was ok I guess. Expensive though, but that's Norway for you.

The location was excellent.
    • Standard Room

Unfortunately there was a miss communication with my dinner order and I was not able to eat what was served. Instead of salmon and fries I got fish soup.

It is very convenient for Oslo airport.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

No good outdoor area. The roof terrace was shabby, dirty and unpleasant. So hard to find a nice seating area indoor or out beyond your own room.

It is very convenient for Oslo airport. And the family room was huge and clean.

- Great convenient location and the fact they had trolleys...
    • Standard Room

The price per item for washing was excessive!

- Great convenient location and the fact they had trolleys out the front for luggage. - Great food in restaurant.

Good for overnight, great location for airport.
    • Superior Room

Breakfast - They were renovating the hotel and also the kitchens I suspect. At breakfast only a buffet available, freshly squeezed orange juice sign and oranges but no juicer to juice the oranges available! Could not even get fried or omelette to order - all the hot food in the buffet was either luke warm or cold. One of the poorest breakfasts I have had at a Raddisson - Did complain to hotel receptionist on departure.

Large room, quiet considering how near the airport it is, also able to open the windows, nice lounging chairs

A decent, pleasant enough stay.
    • Standard Room

The checkin process was slow but not terrible, (to be fair, this was mid-June and there were several groups of people trying to check in all at once,) and the public spaces seemed cramped and a little tired. My husband and I walked to the new Park Inn, also owned by Radisson, a few metres away, and had a look and a drink at their bar. It's attractive and spacious and light, so we will probably try staying there next time.

I liked the room and the bathroom. The room was generous-sized, pleasantly appointed, and the bathroom had decent surface space for toiletries, etc. The location of the hotel is very, very good... just a quick walk through a covered walkway to the terminal. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant and the food was quite good, far better than many hotel restaurants! We had a charming young woman as our server. The service overall was excellent. Breakfast starts early enough for those with early flights to take advantage of it.

A good hotel and well located (much closer to the airport than the neighbouring property)
    • Standard Room

I suffered a night of stomach upset which may or may not have been attributable to the meal I ate in the restaurant. While it was nice enough, I suffered a very unpleasant night and it may have been related. My recommendation is to stick to cooked items rather than the raw fish starter to avoid the possible risk.

Staff were very nice and helpful. Room was comfortable and clean.

Convenient location but the restaurant was awful.
    • Standard Room

The on-site restaurant was Very disappointing, the staff were attentive but ineffective (gave my table to another customer while I returned the incorrect drink they brought me), and the food was expensive but not worth the price at all.

Browse Radisson Blu Airport Hotel, Oslo Gardermoen traveller photo gallery