View vacation packages to

2. Norway hotel reviews
  3. Oslo County hotel reviews
  4. Oslo hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo

Reviews of Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Sonja Henies Plass 3, 0134 Oslo, Norway

#21 of 79 hotels in Oslo

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: June 24, 2019

i will choose this hotel for my next stay in Oslo
    • Premium Room with Panoramic City View

Great breakfast and service, and the location is perfect right in the middle of the city and walking distance to the station for the airport shuttle/train

• Reviewed: June 23, 2019

Served its purpose.
    • Premium Room with Panoramic Fjord View

Given room of less value than for which we had paid without compensation Lifts dangerous. Doors closing prematurely string us on a number of occasions. Barbara struck on broken hand cast arms and shoulders

Staff pleasantness

• Reviewed: June 22, 2019

Highly recommended. Heart of Oslo
    • Premium Room with Panoramic City View

Modern, clean hotel in the heart of Oslo. Right next to Oslo central station. Rooms very modern with great views of the city. We will stay here again next time we are in Oslo.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2019

Horrible - Fatal
    • Superior Room with Fjord View

The hotel´s attention was terrible. The worst part is that they have thieves working in the hotel. After doing the checkout, I left my tennis shoes in the room and, as soon as I realized it I wrote to them. I did not receive an answer for more than 3 days. I insisted and finally they answer me saying that I should proceed to denounce the robbery to the local police. I cannot believe that a hotel like this one allows itself to have thieves working in it. I do not recommend this hotel at all. You cannot trust it! On top of everything, they do not clean the rooms well enough.

The hotel is very well situated.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2019

I think you need a new system to check who paid breakfast,...
    • Family Room

I think you need a new system to check who paid breakfast, creating queue to checking for breakfast .Some clients showed unsatisfaction and creating unpleasant moment for everyone. I confess that did not have problem,but it just a feedback to help you .

• Reviewed: June 18, 2019

Nice stay in Oslo in a very nice hotel.
    • Standard Room

Nothing but a too short stay.

The welcome was very nice. The receptionist gave us valuable advice. The room was spacious very well equipped with a very nice bathroom. The view of the city was very beautiful.

Brilliant
    • Premium Room with Panoramic Fjord View

Just a small detail: You can decide the view of your room by the app and I didn’t get the view to the fiord, instead I had a room pointing to the city. It didn’t disappoint me cause the view still nice from the 28 floor. (Anyways check that at reception in case it happens to you for sure they will fix it).

Smiley and nice welcome from the team at reception. The biggest surprise to me was the breakfast full of tasty food! It was hard to decide what to eat and I ended up trying almost everything haha. The room was clean and shining great job! Be careful with the bed or you’ll get paste, really comfortable.

Location, within walking distance to all the sights
    • Premium Room with Panoramic Fjord View

Room was dirty and dusty. Staff was nice but not exactly attentive. I had booked a premium with panoramic view of the fjord and was given a room with city view. Had to switch after all the luggage had already been taken to the room.

Location, within walking distance to all the sights

Friendly staff.
    • Standard Room

Elevators take forever - sometimes had to wait as long as 5 mins. Hotel location not the best in terms of the characters in the surrounding neighborhoods. Property looks and feels tired.

Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Close to train station.

• Reviewed: June 16, 2019

The location is really good!
    • Standard Room

The elevator system was not user friendly

The location is really good! The staff was very helpful during my visit! I really enjoy the 34th floor restaurant!

• Reviewed: June 14, 2019

over priced but convenient
    • Premium Room with Panoramic City View

It was shipping week and totally full to capacity, prices were ridiculous , often the lifts were full coming down

Breakfast and location were great , nice hotel

• Reviewed: June 14, 2019

Wonderful

See above

Comfort, cleanliness, professional, helpful staff, except at lobby bar, where they ignored me sitting next to the tap water jugs for 10 minutes, although they at one point stood directly in front of me sitting there, chatting with each other. They even left the bar area to clear tables without serving me, I had to get up , go around to them and directly ask them to serve me but instead of apologizing they said I was sitting out of the bar service area. Although I met a bar stool and a glass with a half finished drink where I sat. This was my last night and soured my impression a bit but otherwise staff are outstanding and I did praise them especially at the other bar and the 34th floor restaurant . Front desk and concierge staff top notch as well

• Reviewed: June 13, 2019

I will not stay here next time if I have better option
    • Standard Room

the elevator is the worst I've ever seen. it is extremely confusing and everyone complains about it. it's too hot in the midnight since the bedding is heavy; neither my singapore band card or my chinese card work. I had to take out cash.

location is good

• Reviewed: June 9, 2019

Could be better
    • Standard Room

The room 2005 where we stayed had a foul smell rising from the carpet. Which could not be rectified by them ,or it looked like they were not keen on attending to it.This made our entire night quite miserable.

The location is just perfect for tourists. Next to the Oslo central station and hence very close To all the main attractions

• Reviewed: June 8, 2019

The front desk staff were really prompt and friendly.
    • Standard Room

The front desk staff were really prompt and friendly. The hotel is ideally located. Our room was very spacious, offering a marvellous view. All in all a very comfortable and pleasant stay.

• Reviewed: June 7, 2019

overall it was great, I would stay here again
    • Standard Room

the elevator mechanism - had to change the elevator to go tot he gym floor which was inconvenient. The gym also could do with better and more equipment

Staff's great attitude, location and facilities compared to other hotels i've stayed in Oslo. The gym at the top floor presented a great view, however we could do with more equipment

• Reviewed: June 6, 2019

Terrible nightmare.
    • Family Room

Zero comfort. Unprofessional staff nearly unfriendly. I had no assistance with my bags during checking in and out.. Had to take them up myself using the trolley like a bus boy. Gave me a dirty room with no toiletries. The minibar was not cleaned or refreshed after the previous customer.. Found an old sandwich in the fridge. The TV didn't work for 2 days. And they couldn't care less. It was a total rip off. total waste of 14 thousand Norwegian kroner for 4 nights!! Very old facilities the pool and the sauna looks like the ww2. The staff broke a record though in the number of "No" said in 4 nights. Every time I ask them for something the answer is no!!!!!! All the radisson Blu hotels provide complimentary water. All but this one. It seems that if they could they would absolutely charge for the air you breath within the premises

The location only. The heart of Oslo center

• Reviewed: June 6, 2019

Breakfast was good
    • Superior Room with Fjord View

Lifts in a 34 floor building sucked. Waiting 10 mins for a lift to arrive several times.. no joke! Lost 30 mins in total over my one night stay!

Breakfast was good

• Reviewed: June 4, 2019

Good location very close to main train station, spacious and...
    • Standard Room

While there are many choices, we didn’t like the breakfast offerings. Definitely had better in other places

Good location very close to main train station, spacious and clean room

• Reviewed: June 2, 2019

The room minus the bathroom was newly and comfortably...
    • Standard Room

While the elevator system seems well intentioned seems like a major security risk. You can only select a floor before you get in the elevator and the only buttons in the elevator are for emergencies. The lighting in the room was not connected correctly so the only way to shut off the lights was to kill the power to the room or unscrew the light bulbs. The shower/ tub had 3 different faucets/ shower heads but none worked properly.

The room minus the bathroom was newly and comfortably furnished.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2019

Great location and view from the upper floors (even though...
    • Premium Room with Panoramic Fjord View

Parking a car was complicated and misleading, staff at reception wasn't helpful at making it easier. The view from the top floor was magnificent, it's a pity the small windows didn't allow to fully enjoy it.

Great location and view from the upper floors (even though the windows were too small) Nice restaurant on the top floor.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2019

I really liked the location close to everything I wanted to see.
    • Standard Room

Shower didn’t have raised edge around bottom so it was impossible to use without getting water all over floor.

The staff was exceptionally helpful. Location right next to train station was perfect.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2019

Had a room service dinner of fish and chips.
    • Standard Room

Had a room service dinner of fish and chips. Absolutely delicious! Cooked to perfection. Elevated the humble fish and chips meal to perfection! The reception staff were wonderful. Very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2019

Great location next to the station. Excellent breakfast buffet
    • Standard Room

Very small leisure centre with access to pool up a cold staircase. Some noise from the lift shaft so be sure to get a room at least four doors away from the lifts

Great location and even better breakfast. Lees than two minutes walk from Central Station and easy access to the rest of the city. Do not be put off by reports of drug dealers hanging around outside - there are some in the locality, but they do not bother anyone and are no worse that any other city based hotel

• Reviewed: May 31, 2019

I’ve stayed in this hotel many times before and it’s great, En-suite to small
    • Standard Room

My room was a good size, however my en-suite was so very small...smallest en-suite I’ve ever had...or was it supposed to be compact! I’d trade some of the room size for the en-suite. Also the carpeted bit of the room (when you enter) had oily footprints all over it...not great...looked dirty

Location the bedroom size and staff, breakfast was also good

• Reviewed: May 30, 2019

Great location just steps from the train station.
    • Standard Room

No drawers in the room to put anything.

Great location just steps from the train station. Comfortable beds. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast. Would definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2019

Dirty bathroom, manager should put more attention
    • Premium Room with Panoramic City View

The bathroom was dirty, didn't expect it from Radisson. Hair in the bathtub, no sanitary notice.

Location is really good, right near Oslo S. The room itself is good, bed is comfortable, view is great

• Reviewed: May 26, 2019

Good location.
    • Premium Room with Panoramic City View

Didn't sell stamps. Price was not cheap but in line with others in the area. Paying for parking is a chunk but also like what many other places in Oslo do. Having to pay extra for breakfast was a bummer as all other hotels we stayed at in Norway had it included.

Good location. Right next to central station. Walking distance to nearly everything. Nice facilities too, they speak many languages as well which is nice

• Reviewed: May 25, 2019

Breakfast very good with a variety of food.
    • Family Room

Room is boring, the hotel needs to be refurbished. The shower is in a bath, without a anti-slip mat, it is not safe trying to get in and out of the bath to have a shower, there should be a standalone shower.

Breakfast very good with a variety of food.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2019

Excellent hotel.

Nothing we didn’t like.

Excellent hotel. Staff was so helpful. Location was great. Rooms wonderful. Comfortable beds. Would stay again. Amazing breakfast.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2019

Not at all worth the value for the money we paid!
    • Premium Room with Panoramic Fjord View

First, we paid extra for a room with a view to the Fjords, and they gave us a room with a horrible city view. Second, there was very little toilet paper in the bathroom. Also, they gave us a room with two twin beds, instead of a queen bed. My husband and I have travelled the world for both work and pleasure. We have gone to many countries in Latin America, Africa, Middle East, Southeast Asia. Any one of them in the capital cities were better than this one (including the Radisson Blu in Maputo, for example). Sorry for the bad news, but value for money was very bad indeed and there was no effort to remedy the fact that we a paid premium for a room that we did not get. in our experience any the hotel management would have been responsive to our complaint and, at the very least, offered to refund thE difference in price between the room that we paid for and the one we actually got. Incredible!

The breakfast, and the staff upon reception and check-out

• Reviewed: May 21, 2019

A very good hotel in central city!
    • Standard Room

If you are planing to visit any event in Oslo Spektrum, then this is the absolute best hotel to stay. Radisson is always with high standards and Yes I can attitude.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2019

Perfect location, amazing view from the room, spacious room
    • Premium Room with Panoramic City View

The walls were paper thin and we could hear our neighbors talking through the night (you could hear every word). I suppose this is usually not a problem, but our neighbors decided to have a party for several people until 4am

Perfect location, amazing view from the room, spacious room

• Reviewed: May 19, 2019

Nice stay in the city
    • Standard Room

Housekeeping took a while to reach my room on first day (after 20h), not too sure if it was because the hotel was full the night before but it didn't leave a good impression. The hotel's age is showing, especially in the gym and elevators. Some parts of the hotel is also too dark.

The bed is very comfortable and staff were accommodating to merge my two separate reservations into the same room. The updated room is also very pleasing and breakfast is superb.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2019

The location and the staff.
    • Standard Room

The restaurant wasn't open, the bathroom shower was confusing, and the bathroom seemed somewhat unsafe re slips and falls.

The location and the staff.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2019

Breakfast is breathtaking, otherwise nothing special
    • Premium Room with Panoramic City View

They charged my bank account once mistakenly for "using the minibar" which was not true, we did not even touch the minibar during our whole stay. Additionally, they did this charge out of the blue, before the check-out and without answering me. When I claimed about this, the receptionist said a quiet "sorry", but that was all (they canceled the charge later). I think this is not a professional step from a hotel that should treat their guests right and handle their bank card data responsibly.

Breakfast is really amazing and the hotel's location is very good.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2019

Cleanliness was not up to standard.
    • Standard Room

Cleanliness was not up to standard. Had to move rooms as the first room was not clean. The second room was only marginally better. There was a problem with several people smoking around the hotel entrance. Staff were not overly helpful or friendly. The gym was poorly maintained and was not clean. Had to clean equipment ourselves before use.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2019

- exellent breakfast
    • Standard Room

- room was behind the elevator - very noisy. Last night I asked for the change of room. New one was great and ok. - very poor and old sauna, any deckchairs, only poor showers. Sauna space definitely needs recontruction.

- exellent breakfast - fantastic view to the town from the bar at the top of the building - comfortable bed - clean room - location of the hotel.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2019

Polite and helpful staff, even when checking in at 4am.
    • Premium Room with Panoramic City View

Room was surprisingly dusty... and my partner found hair in the bath tub. The piano in the breakfast area was again, covered in dust, in stark contrast to the rest of the room. Finally, while i do i understand the idea behind a small plate in order to minimise food waste, the tiny drinking glasses offer only frustration.

Polite and helpful staff, even when checking in at 4am. Very good breakfast and possibly the best scrambled eggs.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2019

Perfect Hotel in the city centre
    • Standard Room

Perfect location just a minutes walk from the main station that connects to the airport train. all main attractions are within walking distance. Has an amazing bar on the 34th floor. The sauna is great to relax in after walking all day. Breakfast has everything.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2019

Good bed and view
    • Standard Room

Hotel is in an area where local gangs pester the area. Right outside the hotel doors you will be insulted, offered cannabis or other substances.

Good bed and view

• Reviewed: May 2, 2019

Fabulous
    • Standard Room

The staff on reception were friendly and helpful and even sent a personalised note to my colleagues room with some petit four to welcome her to the hotel. They also fixed my colleagues handbag after it broke on the train! Exceptional service, thank you.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2019

Nice hotel very close to Oslo Central.
    • Premium Room with Panoramic Fjord View

Food and drink at hotel extremely expensive and very limited choices. Their restaurant on 34 th floor is not open on Sunday.

The rooms were large and spacious. Nice view of fjord although you had to look over the railway lines to see it. Only available on higher floors. We were in 3106. Bonus was an ice vending dispenser on our floor which is great if you want to cool down your drinks. Very close to Oslo central station.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2019

Staff was very helpful and excellent service provided.

mattress a bit to soft

Staff was very helpful and excellent service provided. we had late night train journey and they let us late check out until 3pm. Thanks a lot!!

• Reviewed: April 26, 2019

A well organized 4 stars, big hotel in a good location
    • Premium Room with Panoramic City View

The business centre was quiet but the computers a bit slow. The way to the pool and gym (through the stairs) is a bit strange and needs refurbishment.

A very well organized big hotel in a good location. Very rich breakfast. Nice and spacious living rooms.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2019

Excellent hotell
    • Standard Room

The placement of food is really inefficient. The placement of food and beverages is not logical, and it's not organized at all. I've been staying at this hotell numerous times, and the experience is the same.

The breakfest was really good. Everything is fresh, and there are good vegan options. The rooms are very clean, and the rooms offer either a great view of the city or the ocean.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2019

Expensive for the quality of the service
    • Premium Room with Panoramic City View

The hotel is obsolete. Pool and bar in the top flor were closed. Nobody told us about the facilities availability in reception. Bath is really old and there was not enough gel and shampoo for a night. there’re no flip flops at the the room, specially when they advertise a pool and sauna. There is any special detail in accordance to the hotel category. Breakfast is ok but nobody told us you could ask for cook dishes to be prepared at the moment ( no menu also).

Good location, good space in the room

• Reviewed: April 19, 2019

Thank you very much for the experience!
    • Standard Room

Thank you very much for the experience! We really enjoyed the service and your stay. In addition, I received the gift for my birthday, that was incredibly sweet!

• Reviewed: April 18, 2019

Best Hotel, trust me. All the other ones are overpriced, and smaller! And further!
    • Standard Room

I am in love with everything about the Radisson Blu. My friend stayed in another hotel near the area which was "supposed" to be fancier, and was $100 more per night. Visiting his room and comparing it to mine, I definitely made the better option. My room was bigger, like A LOT bigger, it even had a couch (which is not common in Europe). My room had a bathtub, an amazing view, and big BIG windows. The breakfast was AMAZING, the location was perfect, and the bed had normal sized comforters. In Norway, even if its a "queen" size bed, or two twins, they have two separate comforters each about the same size as a twin bed, if not smaller. My room had one perfectly sized comforter. #win

• Reviewed: April 16, 2019

The hotel served its purpose for my 2 nights.
    • Standard Room

When I arrived there was no one to assist with my bags into the hotel or take to my car when I was leaving. When I went to use the toilet in my hotel room for the first time there was a dried up "pee" drop on the toilet seat. The room services closes entirely too early and not a great selection of items to choose from.

I like the fact is was right across the street from the venue and centrally located in Oslo. The people in Oslo were extremely nice and helpful. The receptionist young lady (I forgot her name) help me to take my bags upstairs. She was from South Africa, I do remember that.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2019

Excellent Location and Great Breakfast
    • Premium Room with Panoramic City View

Reception was lack of lights and some morning they did have water , fruits , sweets , etc over the counter and other morning they didn’t . No consistency.

Hats off to the breakfast staff , especially ladies with “Philippine” language flag on their name badges . You expect hotel to be comfortable and front house to do their jobs ( which is expected) but as tourist Breakfast is the most important meal of the day ! Those breakfast staff members were exceptionally friend and made sure we were very well take. Care of . Pancakes , french toasts and Omelette were outstanding in particular. Thanks for breakfast team 👌👍 . I must add that location of hotel was really convenient and will give 10/10 far location !

• Reviewed: April 13, 2019

Fab!
    • Standard Room

The location is probably the best asset from this hotel! 2mins walk into the main train station to head to the airport and 5mins walk to the main shopping streets. The room was spacious and clean. The breakfast buffet is full of temptations! Cool bar for cocktails with a view.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2019

Never again.

Staff were terrible and illogical. The suite only takes 2 adults and we're not allowed to have our 5 year old kid with us. So we moved to a family room which is half the size. So illogical and terrible customer service. Never again Radisson.

Breakfast had two types of salmon and loads of cheese.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2019

Good location. Terrible for families.

We arrived as a couple with our 5 year old son. We were told we cannot have 3 people in a suite and have to move to a family room. We refused this especially given the suite had two large beds and can accommodate 4 adults. Plus it's twice the area of a normal room. We later went to see the so called family room and it was smaller than the suite with a bed jammed in the corridor. Bad service. Bad value for money. Very unfriendly to families and kids. Unless you wear a suit and visit for business don't bother with this hotel.

Breakfast was good and room (401) was good. It was a suite.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2019

Quiet.
    • Standard Room

A little dirty room and public areas especially the bar on 34th floor. Noisy aircon. Bar horrendously expensive.

Quiet. Comfortable bed. TV channels poor. No milk for drinks. Selection of room drinks very average.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2019

Breakfast area is big and with good varieties of food.
    • Standard Room

Though the location is convenient but since it’s close to the central train station it feels a little unsafe particularly taking a cigarette at a designated area in front of the hotel.

Breakfast area is big and with good varieties of food. Love that they have a bath tub even for a standard room.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2019

Good option in Oslo
    • Premium Room with Panoramic City View

The common areas are typical of a big city hotel, they look good but are not cosy. Breakfast area should be larger as it was clearly overcrowded when we were there.

We stayed on a Panorama Room with City View. The room was very spacious, with a beautiful decor, a very large and comfortable bed, and great views of the city. Breakfast had plenty of choice but quality of the food was good but not great.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2019

Fantastic Hotel with superb staff and breakfast!
    • Standard Room

One of the best stay I had. Camilla at the reception was absolute superb. Always with a big smile and great attitude. Breakfast is the best I've found anywhere in the world. Good selection and excellent quality. Definitely recommended

• Reviewed: April 2, 2019

breaskfast is excellent, especially the hot-smoked salmon.
    • Premium Room with Panoramic City View

restaurants in the hotel do not open on weekends and mondays, which is not convenient for business travellers.

breaskfast is excellent, especially the hot-smoked salmon. Fresh squeezed orange jiuce and other fruits for you to choose. the dining place is cozy as well.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2019

Amazing staff!
    • Premium Room with Panoramic City View

Prices in the 34th sky bar ;)

Amazing staff! I was offered early check in, late check out and an upgrade to a room with a fiord view for free. I also found a note and a sweet surprise after chatting with the receptionist about Harry Hole :) Thank you for making my stay as lovely as possible! The location could’t be better. The room was clean and the view from 31st floor is absolutely stunning!

• Reviewed: March 30, 2019

Clean and Tidy room.
    • Standard Room

Gym is slightly small, could do with a few more items of equipment. But you can't feel bad about that when youre on holiday!!!

Clean and Tidy room. 2min Walk away from Central Station. Excellent breakfast.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2019

Just in the centre, everything was excellent. Thank you.
    • Standard Room

There were nothing that we don't liked. Everything was very good thank you.

Everything was spectacular, the location was perfect just two minutes from Oslo Central Station. Hotel was very clean, stuff was helpful. We enjoyed our stay a lot.Thank you.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2019

Super comfortable hotel with great facilities
    • Standard Room

Wow! Such a nice hotel. Very friendly staff and the breakfast... super nice! We’ve been to many hotels but this breakfast; it’s a like a super mega huge buffet! So much to choose from. We enjoyed the hotel sauna and pool! Oh and the hotel is amazingly situated. The hotel let us check out late free of charge. Thanks very much!

• Reviewed: March 22, 2019

• Standard Room

Breakfast place is a bit small especially when it gets too crowded.

It’s totally worth the money. Rooms are good size and breakfast with varieties. Great location right next to central train station. Walking distance to lots of attractions or train station is right next door.

• Reviewed: March 21, 2019

Wonderful!
    • Standard Room

The staff gave us a complimentary upgrade for our 10th anniversary & put roses & chocolates in the room. Thanks so much! I’m staying at a Radisson next week in Riga for work and I’m looking forward to staying in another excellent facility!

• Reviewed: March 21, 2019

Good
    • Standard Room

Galway Bar staff were exceptionally unhelpful and rude. Bathroom was ridiculously small with a tiny shower almost over the toilet. Would not book a basic room again because of this.

Hotel is very clean, nicely decorated and location couldn’t be better. Breakfast is very good too

• Reviewed: March 20, 2019

Incredible
    • Standard Room

When I took a shower, the water was all over the bathroom floor but luckily it dried out pretty quickly.

I really liked our room, super modern just like the rest of the hotel! The beds were comfy and I mainly loved that there was a table in the room and there were seats where we could sit apart from the bed. The elevator with the view was also beautiful! The view was totally amazing! The location was also great, right next the the railway station, walking distance from the centre, close to Oslo city shopping center and right next to the Oslo Spektrum arena which was really convenient since we were going to a concert there! I just loved my stay here and would 100% stay again if in Oslo.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2019

Felt like nobody cared what had happened to me , only Matilda after event, ruined 21stAnniversary
    • Standard Room

Got injured by the lift doors , no first aid or assistance given . Appalling . Maria at breakfast so busy chatting that plates were not cleared, didnt ask us if we wanted tea coffee or order off menu. Had a bad nosebleed due to painkillers after injury and no assistance given . Pool very cold with dangerous steps

Bed comfy

• Reviewed: March 19, 2019

Very comfortable stay.
    • Premium Room with Panoramic Fjord View

Pool area small and looks in need of a little renovation.

Very comfortable bed, good breakfast. Lovely view from top floor bar. Great situation for the station. Staff very accommodating.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2019

It was great until I checked out...
    • Superior Room with Fjord View

The breakfast. Eggs etc were cold... I was overcharged for breakfast and reception refused to give me a credit... I was charged for a walk in breakfast although it was included imy room rate.. You had to remove the card to turn off the bedside lights The water mixer required a degree in engineering to operate...!!!

The bed The tequilas and snow

• Reviewed: March 12, 2019

Perfect location close to the railway station.
    • Premium Room with Panoramic City View

Quite tedious interior with a horrble psychological wallpaper in our room.

Perfect location close to the railway station. Excellent breakfast. Clean and comfortable room.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2019

GREAT LOCATION
    • Standard Room

Love the location. As we arrive by train from Copenhagen with a big luggage.. it was a pleasant surprise that we just had to walk accross a pedestrian bridge connecting the Central station straight to the hotel... The room was spacious & clean. It was also walking distance to all the important monuments in Oslo. We visited the Royal Palace, the Opera House, Nobel Prize Museum , City Hall & Parliement House all by walking ... Highly recommended for those touring Oslo for a short stay like us.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2019

Excellent stay and will come back again.
    • Standard Room

I cannot find anything that I don't like.

I did not know the location was so convenient. I will come back to stay here next time I am in Oslo. Although it is in the center of Oslo, it is very quiet at night. :)

• Reviewed: March 8, 2019

Good location in the city centre just outside the train...
    • Standard Room

Good location in the city centre just outside the train entrance and very handy as a central hotel. Very comfy bed, we were on the 19th floor right next to the lift, only problem were the inconsiderate guests at 2am who think it’s ok to shout to their friends at night and holding a conversation with people outside your room. Breakfast was superb and well stocked, you could order from a menu as well as the continental spread. Really pleasant stay.

• Reviewed: March 8, 2019

Great Hotel near the train station.
    • Premium Room with Panoramic City View

Everything was great, but we were really rushed for breakfast to get to our train on time. It would be really nice if breakfast times could be expanded to accommodate travelers with early trains or flights.

Location was really great if you are taking the train and still close enough to walk to the main attractions. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very nice with plenty of choices. The bar and restaurant on the top floor has a nice view of Oslo.

Stayed in February 2019