Reviews of Thon Hotel Triaden 4 stars

Gamleveien 88, 1476 Lorenskog, Norway

#1 of 1 hotels in Lorenskog

Perfect! If we will visit Oslo, we will come back again! Many thx for this great stay.
    • Standard Twin Room

Unfortuneately they are not able to print an invoice and you have to take your shower in a bathtub. Due to this it could happened that you will set the bathroom under water. But this criticizing on a high level.

We only stay one night on our trip to Bergen, but it was really amazing to stay there. All rooms are very tidy and the employees are really pleasant. The highlight was the breakfast. We don´t miss anything. Very good coffee, jam, ham & egg, bread and fruits. A shopping mall is close the hotel, so if you need something for your journey you can get it over there. Your Pet is also very welcome!

Rooms were really clean, modern and spacious. I liked it very much.
    • Standard Twin Room

Breakfast was awesome! Really big choice, there was everything. Don’t worry if you don’t eat meat, on breakfast you have a lot of delicious food so you won’t be hungry.

The breakfast staff
    • Standard Twin Room

The guy in reception rude, and not helpful. More interested in the mobilephone, than the guests. Bad cleaning. Find two soxks after the guests before me.

The breakfast staff

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

The worst 4 stars hotel in my live
    • Standard Queen Room

This is like one star hotel. They ignore guests.I have reservation for a room with wooden floor because of allergy,but I get a room with worn carpets. The room was dirty with fungus in the bathroom. When I took bath the water water flowed from the sewers in the floor. There was a lot of noise in the room by nights because of a night club in the lodge.Imposible to fall asleep before 2 PM. The staff in the restaurant was really bed trained. They didn't say godmorning or something.They expected that you go out of their way in the passage.Didn't show a table and I have to find it self. Paper tablecloths in the restaurant don't changed after each guest. It was really unpleasant to eat breakfast at a dirty table. The wireless internet was do slow that I need to use mobile data.(additional cost for about 40$)

Charge free parking

Easy access to Oslo
    • Standard Twin Room

Bus stop right in front of the hotel

Excellent hotell. Dont miss the peppar steak at restaurant Egon at the hotel - magic!

More Swedish TV channels

One of the best breakfast in the Nordic countries.

I like everything it was all perfect for me and my husband...
    • Standard Twin Room

I like everything it was all perfect for me and my husband the food also good

Good selection at breakfast.
    • Standard Twin Room

Good selection at breakfast. Comfortable beds. Good size room for the price range.

Construction site.
    • Standard Twin Room

Construction site. Messy and loud.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Nice quality hotel
    • Standard Twin Room

The breakfast was OK. For me was enough but not as much as in other hotels. Nice good looking, and big room.

• Reviewed: 3 May 2016

It was very nice breakfast, the woman working at the...

It was smell of smoke (cigarettes) in the room, didn't understand if it was bad ventilation or it was a room that was allowed to smoke in before.

It was very nice breakfast, the woman working at the reception was very helpful and very nice. Calm place, we were lucky as it was not crowded, good value for the money

• Reviewed: 13 March 2016

Staff was very helpful

The comfort of bed was not up to standards and even after requesting a double sized bed I was been put in a room with 2 single begs and had sleepless nights for 2 continuous days.

Staff was very helpful

• Reviewed: 18 February 2016

It's like your own one bedroom condo in an up and coming...

Honesty I loved it. If I lived in Oslo o would buy it.

It's like your own one bedroom condo in an up and coming area. It is literally steps from the train station so you can take the airport express train to your door step.

• Reviewed: 24 September 2015

Great value for the money if one forgives the location.

Breakfast is not included, but the buffet for $24+ USD is probably the best value for the money you can get in the whole day, because eating out in Norway is very expensive. Remember a 15% tax for eating at a restaurant.

Great value for the money if one forgives the location. I used this hotel during a marathon weekend that increased too much the prices in Oslo. There is a little mall with a grocery store connected to the hotel. Closed on Sundays, but alright. Out of several hotels for under $150 USD, this hotel reminded me most of the US.

• Reviewed: 13 August 2015

Location bus from outside hotel into Oslo saved us taking...

The beds were low and matteresses were uncomfortable. We stayed two nights they did not make our beds or change our wet towels

Location bus from outside hotel into Oslo saved us taking our car and paying expensive car parking

• Reviewed: 30 June 2015

Breakfast was good, customer service was excellent, room was...

All the electronical things did't work as we would like them to have worked. (iron, blow dryer)

Breakfast was good, customer service was excellent, room was clean and beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 30 June 2015

Breakfast was very good.

First the system didnt work so we could not check in. We changed our plans and came back to hotel later in the evening. When we went down to the restaurant we got message that they just closed and they didnt know before it was going to be new "summer opening time". Hair dryer in the room didnt work and the staff were not able to help us (we had to suggest that maybe we could use hairdryer in another room since we were going on the wedding party). Phone hardly worked as well. Fridge was there but there was absolutely no place to plug it and get it to work.

Breakfast was very good.

Breakfest

The room..

Breakfest

• Reviewed: 19 April 2016

Nice looking hotel, tasty food, comfortable room.

Nice looking hotel, tasty food, comfortable room.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2016

Comfortable bed with bath.

No complaints

Comfortable bed with bath. Excellent choices at breakfast (included in room rate).

• Reviewed: 3 September 2015

TV remote did not Work and was not fixed during my stay

TV remote did not Work and was not fixed during my stay Bed is way too soft The place is a bit worn down

• Reviewed: 14 August 2015

Stuff and breakfast

It could be a bit cleaner in the room

Stuff and breakfast

• Reviewed: 20 July 2015

There are also 21 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.