2. Nepal hotel reviews
  3. Pokhara hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Hotel Love and Light

Reviews of Hotel Love and Light

Durbar Marg, Bagaicha Marg ( Near Kuti Resort, Ward Office), 33700 Pokhara, Nepal

#37 of 212 hotels in Pokhara

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: March 23, 2019

Great bed and duvet in the dorm .

Nothing ... everything was good

Great bed and duvet in the dorm ..great hot shower ....also you can leave some stuff if you are going trekking ...Friendly staff

Stayed in March 2019

• Reviewed: March 3, 2019

Really nice, friendly and helpful owner!
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

Really nice, friendly and helpful owner! He cared about me and helped me prepare for my trekking! Nice breakfast and best wifi I had in weeks! Hot shower. Good location! Also good beds :)

• Reviewed: December 20, 2018

Recommended clean restful dorms.
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

Bathrooms weren't cleaned; otherwise very clean accommodation. Loud Noise from staff room was heard in guest room for quite some time. 10 min walk from Lake side. 12 bed dorm slight big (could make 2x 6)

Large lobby to sit, read, eat. Quiet peaceful place. Beds clean. Lockers available in lobby (not in room). WiFi available and good (but flaky sure to loose power adapter).

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Excellent, warmly recommended, I'll be back here my next stay in Pokhara!
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

The soap and toilet paper was run out most of the time in the toilets of the dorm floor. Not a big problem, especially because the stock of toilet paper was available in the open access storage room, but still it's something that could be handled better.

I have stayed many nights (around 20) in the mixed dorm at love&light during my one month stay in Pokhara, checking out and leaving my bag at the hotel while going on treks. Since I only booked these first few nights through booking.com, I'm writing my full review here. I had some doubts when I saw the pictures of the mixed dorm room (which looks a bit intimidating with its 12 beds!). But the beds are super comfortable, two doors, everything clean, 3 showers and 3 toilets on the floor. Moreover most of the time there were few people in the dorm, in fact many nights I was the only one (in high season!). The rooftop has amazing views and you can have breakfast up there if you want. The staff is nice, easy-going, and helpful. I didn't take part in the activities with children, but it's a great initiative and you can see from the great photos on the walls and the feedback they receive that it's a genuine part of love&light and not just a marketing trick.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Best hotel in Pokhara!
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

Everything is perfect, i like everything, and you too will feel the same.

I love everything! This is my second time in Pokhara, and i booked this hotel like i did last year, and it feels like coming back home! The owner and manager, Amrit and Manoj, has became my new family in Pokhara, Nepal, and they managed this hotel very good. Foods are delicious, complete facilities, hot water never failed us (it always work 100 %), the bed are super comfy, and the ambience is really good. This is where i will always stay everytime i travel to Pokhara. A home. Namaste!

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

OK stay in Pokhara
    • Superior King Room

While the guys were generally nice, the service was a hit or miss. Breakfast was bare. If you need to rent sleeping bags, I’d suggest going elsewhere as they’re old.

Nice, clean rooms. Water filter (hot and cold water). A bit secluded from the main street.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

It’s been unforgettable experience for me stay here.
    • Budget Double Room

It’s been unforgettable experience for me stay here. The hotel was very comfortable and so clean, which was more than the cost. You can go to the rooftop and meditation/yoga room as well, and the meal they provide was great, I could’ve stayed all day long sitting my room or rooftop, I felt happy just being there. Most of all, people here are so nice, and the owner is social minded amazing person, I really had a great time to talk to him. Plus, a part of the money we pay to stay here goes to the good causes, that’s children’s home, which makes the stay even more meaningful. I truly recommend stay at this hotel!

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Amazing!!!👍
    • Bunk Bed in Female Dormitory Room

This is the best place on earth! I loved my staying in Love & Light and I love super nice people in this hotel. Owner and all the staff are super nice and helpful. Super comfy beds, quiet location, delicious breakfast, amazing rooftop with mountain view and wonderful yoga room😍 Thank you so much!

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Wonderful hostel in Pokhara!
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

Wonderful hostel in Pokhara! Everything was clean and comfortable. Good location. The owner and all the staff are super welcoming and friendly. They made sure that our stay was the best possible and they helped us with everything we needed. Plus 20% of what you pay goes to their charity helping children. Definitely recommend it!

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

It's like staying at home. All facilities are good including all stuff free wifi,healty environment.

Nothing to say

I don't want to say anything. You have tooo go there to feel how fantastic their service and behavier. I feel like home during my stay. I want to go back there soon near future.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

The beds were comfortable and the staff were friendly and...
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

The toilets and bathrooms were not cleaned during my entire stay. Just the bins were emptied

The beds were comfortable and the staff were friendly and welcoming

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

the owner is very accommodating and he even offered himself...

nothing!

the owner is very accommodating and he even offered himself as our tour guide during our short trek although its raining pretty bad. the location was 5-10 minutes away from the lakeside but the cleanliness and facilities of this hotel is superb!

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Cozy place
    • Twin Room with Bathroom

No ac in our room. Wifi wasn’t very fast.

Very good value, the private room with private toilet was comfortable and clean. Friendly staff. Good location (10 minutes walking to lakeside). Hotel provides breakfast (extra cost), laundry, activities... all you can need. There’s a yoga and meditation room. View from the rooftop is beautiful. Free water. Hot shower all day.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

The staff was wonderful!
    • Budget Double Room

Cockroaches. Several times we would find BIG cockroaches in our room. We never had food in our room so that wasn't the issue. There was was evening when I opened our door and I saw one scurrying all over the bed! Gross! Although the free drinking water was great - we quickly learned that the water on the 3rd floor is sitting in the sun and made us sick. We stuck to the water downstairs after getting sick twice using the 3rd floor. Perhaps a covering would help that issue. Food is good, but way over priced and limited in options. It's much cheaper to eat down the street.

The staff was wonderful! They helped us with anything we needed and even let us use their phone (several times) to try and get our flight changed. We also took a dance class from the owner which was a BLAST! The free drinking water was awesome and the beds were sooooooo comfortable. The softest we've had in Nepal (we were there for two months) The wifi was decent enough, but like most places it would cut out and then you'd have to put in the password again. The yoga room was great too! Showers were always hot and had great water pressure. Probably one of the best parts about the hotel is that they have their own backup generator, so when the power would go out in the area Hotel Love and Light was still able to keep their lights on and fans going.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Amazing place!
    • Twin Room with Bathroom

Beautiful hotel. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Great vegan pancake for breakfast. The hotel owner gives 20% of his profit to a children charity... what a great cause! Each room is personalised and uniquely named: ‘awareness, ‘love’, ‘wisdom’... My room name was ‘openness‘ and it was exactly the message I needed whilst in Pokhara!! Do yourself a favour and stay there! Support a great cause and have a jolly good time :)

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

Budget place but a bit far from Lakeside.
    • Twin Room with Bathroom

Its a bit far from Lakeside.

Great place for a budget stay. I got the single room here for one night. The room & bathroom were super clean. Super comfy bed & blanket. Laundry is chargeable. The staff were friendly & helpful.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Very comfortable bed.
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

To be honest this hostel didn't reach my expectations because the reviews on here were so good, saying it was the best hostel ever, which it isn't. It's very much a dorm in a hotel. Breakfast was fine, nothing special. Tours were overpriced. The duvet was FAR too thick for a room with only a fan. Rooms were really really nice and new but bathrooms not so much

Very comfortable bed. The place is so so clean. Good location

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Very nice to stay
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

All staffs are so kind and friendly.The facilities are all clean! Close to the main road but not noisy at night. Wifi connection is also nice. I did not try the food menu but prices are also reasonable!

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

sweet home far from home
    • Twin Room with Bathroom

not the best wifi from time to time — but it's the same for all Nepal places.

Everything. Amazing staff, kind, friendly and helpful (one rainy evening they explored all the local shops just to buy hot chocolate for my girlfriend!). We felt so taken care of. Nice rooms, always hot water, regular cleaning. Free drinking water. No electricity problems. Cheap, tasty and high-quality breakfasts and good cafe in a cozy hall. We've ordered taxi, bus tickets, paragiding; rented trekking poles and stored our luggage for the time of trekking — all was excellent. A perfect (and free!) yoga room. And they really help the local children! We've spent almost a month there and would stay for more. Absolutely recommended.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

Great location, friendly staff, comfortable beds and great value for money.
    • Bunk Bed in Female Dormitory Room

I loved everything, thankyou for such a comfortable stay! Keep up the good work!

Staff really friendly and approachable, lockers and keys available, comfortable bed in dorms, plugs near the bed, very clean, love that 20% if profits go to a charity! Great location near the lake, near bars and restaurants. Hot showers, great breakfast and coffee. Just wonderful really!!

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

I love the fact that 20% profit of the hotel will support...
    • Superior King Room

I love the fact that 20% profit of the hotel will support the children of Nepal and they also have some activities to interact with the children if you're interested. You will receive a lovely thank you note from the hotel when you check out.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Definitely stay here! It’s the best!!
    • Superior King Room

Nothing. This hotel is the best!

The staff is going out of their ways and are really really friendly in a good way. The bed is amazingly soft, super clean and the shower was the best in over a month travelling. Really warm, high water pressure in a spacious bathroom. We slept in the suite which comes with breakfast (same for the deluxe room). And besides that: 20% of their profit is going to charity!! Really, stay here!

• Reviewed: December 16, 2017

Private rooms were very clean and nice.
    • Twin Room with Bathroom

Private rooms were very clean and nice. 5 to 10 min stroll to the lake. The bar and rooftop were nice but cause it was still fairly new it's still trying to build an atmosphere. Free drinking water is a plus.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2017

The best hotel in Pokhara!
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

Like i said on my previous review, i returned to this hotel after my trekking to ABC. And i must say this, if you travel to pokhara, stay here! This hotel is only 5 minutes walk to the the Lake Side area so the location is perfect. The owner and the staff was very friendly, helpful, and i couldn't thank you more for their kindness and hospitality. Hot shower is working 24 hour, and as an Indonesian who needs a toilet sprayer, this hotel has it! I stayed for 2 nights after trekking, and they always provide me with any information i need, helped with my laundry, and also helped me booked a tourist bus ticket to Kathmandu. Love and light is the best hotel in Pokhara.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

A lovely guesthouse!
    • Budget Double Room

Very friendly and helpful staff and a lovely guesthouse which is located near the center but in a quiet place. 20% of their profit support the education of Edventure Nepal Childrens Home - great! Thanks for all!

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

The place to stay when in Pokhara!
    • Bunk Bed in Female Dormitory Room

Everything!!!Location - very close to the lake and other tourist spots, lots of cafeteria nearby that offers cheap food. Friendliness of staff - they treat you like a family and will help you in anyway they can. Hostel is very clean!

• Reviewed: November 26, 2017

Facilities and hotel itself are really good and comfy

Under the cover of giving 20% of their benefits to association the staff acts like they are seeing you as wallets on legs, asking money for every single thing (copy, storage...)

Facilities and hotel itself are really good and comfy

• Reviewed: November 24, 2017

Definitely gets my recommendation

Alot to say here

Great family run hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. They support a local school which you can visit and take a cooking class with the kids for a small donation

• Reviewed: November 22, 2017

Noisy
    • Bunk Bed in Female Dormitory Room

I would suggest that the hostel cleans the bathrooms daily without having to ask. I stayed in the four girl dorm and had to request a bathroom clean twice. It should just be a given that bathrooms are cleaned and bins emptied daily. The area around the hostel is quite noisy. There is a neighbour for example ringing a bell at 6am every morning. The child in the hostel is also up early and can be heard from the first level. An employee came into the dorm on two mornings - at 4.30am and 7am - to fix an issue with the toilet. The people staying at the hostel are either about to trek or just back so a quiet place until at least 8am would be much appreciated.

A nice place for a good cause. A very friendly guy in the desk.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

Nice hotel with some flaws
    • Superior King Room

Check the PRO part first - it is a nice hotel, after all we had some issues. As I mentioned, we stayed at the hotel twice in different rooms. Both times we had severe problems with the toilet. You have to press very long for anything to happen, but in our case nothing worked. The first time the staff came quickly to resolve the issue, the second time we had to ask three times and many hours until it was resolved. There must be a serious construction mistake as this never even happened to us in the cheapest mountain hut. In a hotel of this price and standard you would expect a fully functioning toilet. Another issue we had was that one of the staff was very persistent to sell us a bus ticket to go back to Kathmandu. We waited around for a bit but he could not reach the bus company we wanted to book with, however he promised us to book with the exact bus company for an agreed price (including commission of course). When we came back in the evening, he had booked us a ticket with a company we did not know. We had to find out the next day that it was in fact a worse bus without any suspension. The driver was crazy and we were honestly very scared the entire trip. We also found out that the tickets were much cheaper than the ones for the company we had agreed on originally. As you can imagine we were not happy about this service. I would recommend the hotel for the atmosphere, but definitely not for its toilet and trying so hard to sell you stuff.

First of all, this is a very nice hotel - its nicely designed with a nice lobby and a nice rooftop. The rooms are nicely decorated with very comfortable beds. The owners are very nice and helpful. We stayed there twice, before and after our hike. We were able to store luggage, however this costs per day. I know that other places ask for less, however I think it is justified since I saw that the blocked an entire hotel room just for all the luggage they keep for customers. The breakfast was simple but nice. The location is not perfect, but it's close enough to walk to the lake and some restaurants. The hotel is connected to an orphanage, there are very beautiful photos hanging on the walls and I saw that it's possible to do a cooking class with the kids. However, we did not try this experience. All in all a pleasant experience. However, there were some minor flaws...

• Reviewed: November 17, 2017

Nice place but loud kids
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

Breakfast not good value for money, better options elsewhere. Children of the staff were really loud; lot of crying and shouting. But mainly a problem whilst chilling in the downstairs space.

Dorms were clean, and beds comfortable. Lockers available. Staff were helpful; willing to give advice on trekking.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2017

The staff is really nice and they help you with everything.
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

The staff is really nice and they help you with everything. Very nice atmosphere in the whole hotel, it was just a perfect stay. I can definitly recommend this place.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2017

A great place to stay in a limited budget.
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

The staffs are very nice and friendly. The wifi was good, compared to the other places I stayed in Nepal. The owner was very honest about everything. They have a small bar and a nice sitting area downstairs. The rooftop is a nice place to sit in the evening. It also has a yoga and meditation hall which is available almost all the time. I had a very nice experience there. The name says it all! I recommend this place to people who plan to stay in Pokhara.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2017

At last, I found a good hotel in KTM/Pokhara
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

Staff always ready to help. Very clean hotel, the dorm is awesome if you compare to other places in KTM/Pokhara. Lockers available. A very good place to recommend !

• Reviewed: October 31, 2017

Very good value for money and much more

No complaints

I cannot recommend this place enough - light, airy, clean, comfortable, homely, quiet location but close to main hub on lakeside. Plus part of the hotel profits go to a very good cause of supporting kids home and education. Everyone at Hotel love & light is friendly, approachable and helpful. What a great place ☺

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

Comfortable peaceful hotel with super friendly owner
    • Bunk Bed in Female Dormitory Room

The owner is really nice and friendly. 20% of profit made from the business will be given to orphanage house that he also manage. the place is really peaceful and quiet, a suitable place to rest after your physically tiring trip from trekking to ABC. I did paragliding with the hotel and got very cheap price; 70USD compared to 100USD regular price you can find in other agencies. Totally recommended!

• Reviewed: October 20, 2017

My favorite in Pokhara
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

Super friendly staff. They are very helpful with all the arrangements and can give tips for trekking. They can arrange bus tickets to popular destinations from Pokhara at a reasonable price. The room was super clean. Fans in the room help to cool down or just dry a towel. Laundry service is available cheaper than on the street. Food prices are also good though I only had a breakfast. Hot shower is available all the time. They have a quite cool common area downstairs. All the time as I stayed it was very quiet with only few people around. The location is 5min walk from the lakeside center, yer off the main street which makes it pretty quite neighbourhood.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

Pleasant stay
    • Superior King Room

Location. A bit hard to find and a little walk to the lakeside, but no problem for us.

Very friendly owner and family. The room is spot on clean, brand new and has a very comfortable bed. Breakfast is good and we even got breakfast when we had to leave early.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2017

Beautiful family, felt very well looked after, very clean rooms, close to lakeside.
    • Superior King Room

Amrit and the staff at Hotel Love and Light are incredibly accomodating and go the extra mile to help out their guests! The rooms are extra clean, and the attached bathrooms in the private rooms were the nicest I have seen in Pokhara. Just a short stroll to the lakeside, and just far enough away to be peaceful. The owners also use some of the profit to fund an orphanage which is closely linked to the hotel, so you can help out just by staying here. Great value too, 10/10, will definitely return!

• Reviewed: August 16, 2017

This is a new hotel from March 2017.
    • Superior King Room

This is a new hotel from March 2017. There is no much thing to improve. Rooms are nice. The breakfast is generous. The location is perfect to go around and not far from the bus station going to Kathmandu or Chitwan. The staff is helpful espace ally to organise activities : trekking, paragliding. .. In top of a simple hotel you are gonna find people with a beautiful purpose : helping children. So 25% of your bill are going to his charity. Everybody can do a good action staying in Love & Light.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

Feel like a very comfortable home!

not at all!

Feel like home! The owner, Amrit, and his wife are so nice and helpful. I always have a good time to talk with them from the situation in Nepal to our family and friends! This is certainly more than a comfortable hotel experience. The bed is very comfortable. And! The wifi and hot water are so reliable which is difficult to find in Nepal in general!

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

Great! Will go again..
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

Tho host and his family were very nice and friendly. Every thing was clean. They closed the doors at 10pm and the area was quiet therefore was able to sleep well. Clean bathroom, excellent shower with hot water. I stayed in the dorm so breakfast was not included but I tried their breakfast and the ones available outside and for the same price theirs was superior. The picture I have put up for the lobby is of the owner.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2017

The perfect stay <3
    • Superior King Room

Love & Light is the loveliest place you could wish to stay. Not only is Amrit and his family so welcoming and helpful, the rooms are spacious and clean and it's in a perfect location. Breakfast everyone morning was amazing (try the millet pancake, it was our fav!) as was all the other food on the menu. We were very unwell during our stay because of a bad meal in Kathmandu, Amrit was constantly checking up on us and even took us to the doctors for us to get us some meds. The kindest people you will meet, and really treat you like family. Plus 20% of all proceeds go to a local children's home, so you're making a difference by staying there. Couldn't recommend highly enough, we hope to return one day <3

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

Cannot recommend this place enough! Clean, amazing staff, great views.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Balcony

My only tiny criticism: more electric wall sockets right next to the bed for charging and a light.

The hotel and room itself was fantastic, but the staff and management here really made it come to life – they were amazing, very helpful and friendly. The hotel was extremely clean with a wonderful atmosphere that felt professional though personal. They also donate 20% of profits to a charity that helps local children which was founded by the owner of the hotel which is brilliant. I would definitely recommend staying here, this is a real hidden gem. I stayed in the Everest deluxe room on the top floor which had amazing views all around.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

Amazing Budget Hotel that uses hotel profits to Support Local Orphanage

It was all good

The management give 20% of Hotel profits to a local orphanage - amazing karma from your stay here. And a beautiful new hotel. We will truly remember our beautiful stay here

• Reviewed: July 1, 2017

Warm stay!
    • Superior King Room

Friendly and accommodative owners, rooms are new, modern and clean. It's a on quiet road far from all the noise. As a hotel it's a bit understaffed - almost everything is handled by the owners themselves.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

feel like home, helpful boss and staffs, good value for money
    • Deluxe Double Room with Balcony

They don't hv hair dryer in the room but you can borrow it from the reception. It is a self-serve of buying water and snacks in the lobby, i keep forgetting to pay at the reception : P

This is my second time coming back to this hotel. i was there last Nov when they first opened. There has been lots of improvement. The water is strong and hot water all time. I am staying in a deluxe room again but this time, they have complimentary drinks in the fridge, sufficient soap and shampoo in the toilet. Now they also take care of my laundry too. All i have to do is take my laundry to reception and they will handle the rest for me and i only pick them up the next day from reception. The staffs are very kind and gentle, I can tell from their smiles that they are happy to work there. The boss, the staffs and the atmosphere make me feel like home. The food is good, the breakfast is complimentary for deluxe room. Best Dal Bhat i ever have. The hotel is also very generous to have water dispenser machine at the lobby so you can fill up your bottle any time for free. I won't mind coming back again because I know every time i come back, i am also contributing something for the society as 20% of its profit will donate to Edventure Nepal for children's education.

• Reviewed: June 16, 2017

Our best hotel in Nepal

Nothing to dislike

This hotel is an absolute gem and I would highly recommend it to anyone who visits Pokhara. The prices are highly competitive but the quality of the rooms and facilities are similar to those charging twice as much if not more. Best room we've stayed in in Nepal without question! Breakfast is included and its fantastic, we even stayed for dinner one night and that was also great! And with all the praise I haven't even mentioned how truly amazing the service was at the hotel. The owners made us feel so at home and any request or question we had they had the answers to. Its also worth mentioning that 20% of the profits that the company makes goes to a local orphanage in Pokhara, so not only are you having a great stay but you are also helping towards a great cause!

• Reviewed: April 29, 2019

Friendly, also organize volunteering wish I knew that...
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

Friendly, also organize volunteering wish I knew that earlier! Comfortable, quiet

Stayed in April 2019

Stayed in April 2019

• Reviewed: February 15, 2019

Perfect as usual
    • Superior King Room

Nothing, everything is great here

The host, activities arrangement, the price and the room environment.

• Reviewed: February 14, 2019

Excellent experience
    • Superior King Room

The host, food, pricing and arrangement of activities. Room is clean and wifi is strong.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

Nice room, clean bathroom, water fountain hot and cold...
    • Superior King Room

The managment was a bit intrusive.

Nice room, clean bathroom, water fountain hot and cold available for free.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Great stay
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

Friendly staffs, very comfy and clean room.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Home in Pokhara
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

It is so clean and comfortable. Every staff is friendly and helpful. Definitely my home in Pokhara!

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

comfortable staying
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

Room and facilities condition are very good,quiet place,everything is clean and neat,convince for guests.I feel always welcomed by the staff

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Excellent place to stay!

Excellent place to stay!

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Nice large room with really comfortable bed.
    • Superior King Room

Nice large room with really comfortable bed. Very helpful staff and good location.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Very clean, nice rooms with great shower, friendly staff

Very clean, nice rooms with great shower, friendly staff

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Yes I like it.
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

It is little bit expensive enough for hostel room.

Yes I like it.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Location is near phewa lake, staff is friendly and helpful,...
    • Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

Location is near phewa lake, staff is friendly and helpful, i will go back there after my trekking to ABC.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2017

Cosy and very nice hotel
    • Twin Room with Bathroom

The hotel was really good. The personal was so kind and helpful. We really liked this hotel. It was cosy, clean and so confortable.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

Good value and good cause.
    • Superior King Room

Tiny mosquitoes bite a lot. :(

Room is not very spacious but very very clean, way above the standard in Nepal. Staff is very nice.

There are also 11 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

We Price Match