Reviews of Heritage Auckland 4.5 stars

35 Hobson Street, 1010 Auckland, New Zealand

#36 of 171 hotels in Auckland

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

We only stayed one night so overall it was ok.
    • Queen Room

The bed was quite soft and the pillows weren't that comfy.

Great location, easy walking distance to viaduct. Enjoyed the size of the bathroom, lots of room to move.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

We had a great experience overall at your establishment and will definitely recommend it to our frie
    • Queen Room

I didn't like that I could not book a movie to watch on sky movies of any sort that would have made it that much more enjoyable late in the evening while having cuddles.

The bed was super comfy and the access to all amenities around the place was awesome I didn't have to drive anywhere and got lots of rest too. The staff were so welcoming, being my fist time organizing such a trip it it was so simple and easy I will definitely do it again.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

The bed was very comfortable.
    • Queen Room

To say on the booking website that parking was available and when you arrive you find out that it actually costs $45!! For this overly inflated price I would never stay there again. Also, I don't understand why they have a buffet breakfast of around $36 per person with tinned baked beans and heated up frozen hash browns. These points left me feeling very disappointed with the whole experience. We stayed in the city to see a show and have a treat. I ended up just feeling robbed!!

The bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Met my needs but wish the water was warmet especially in winter
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The mattress on the bed was way too soft, and most of my showers were in luke warm water as it took forever for the water to heat to a normal temperature

Lovely hotel.
    • Deluxe Family Apartment

Slightly confused reception due to extensions of stay through booking.com. Basically suggested we would need to swap rooms mid stay, although we did not need to in the end but room keys stopped working twice at inconvenient times as we went from one booked period to the next. A bit silly really.

Lovely hotel. Incredible rooftop outdoor swimming pool with long opening hours. Very comfortable beds. Short walk to the busier parts of town.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Great. Definitely be our hotel of choice now.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Husband felt that the shower door etc was a little awkward. Previous visits always included valet parking so was a little disappointed to discover this wasn’t included. Wii be sure to confirm this next time.

Spacious, comfortable bed. Location

Lovely staff and comfortable beds.
    • Deluxe Family Apartment

Hotel robes were ruff and horrible,. Pillows were massive. My key card didn't work properly so got stuck in the lift, the staff sorted my card quickly.

Lovely staff and comfortable beds. Great room and great pools😁..

Fantastic experience, very friendly and helpful staff. Great location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Being accidentally charged for 4 beers from the mini bar when we didn't use anything.

Very comfy bed, full kitchen in room. Bath and separate shower with detachable shower head.

6.0
    Bed was so comfortable - like sleeping on a cloud.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Male staff member (housekeeping) still entered into our room after I called out to him not to enter...he said he'd be quick, just putting slippers and robes in? he then entered the room and opened the clothes cupboard and opened the bathroom door. I was NOT happy at all!

Bed was so comfortable - like sleeping on a cloud....

The room was great with a large size balcony would be great...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

wished we could have stayed longer.

The room was great with a large size balcony would be great in summer! The bed was so comfortable, luckily we got a late check out as we slept in till 1000am. The staff on the reception were fantastic helpful and very friendly.

I moving house is stressful experience so having 2 day break there with friends very warm, friendly
    • Deluxe Tower One Bedroom Suite

Spare bed was not made up ready. But cleaning staff were brilliant handing in my sisters diary she left behind and reception staff had it couriered same day. So thanks all involved.

Staff friendlly central for shopping and bed very comfy. That is why I have booked on th 27th of the month for five days before my move to Dunedin.

Overall, really enjoyed it
    • Executive Tower One Bedroom Suite

Check in took over half an hour for the three rooms I booked plus my 2 friends own bookings were all very slow to check in and there was general confusion regarding bookings Restaurant is a great venue, and meals were beautifully presented, but tasted average Air conditioning in common areas was very cold

A fabulous place to stay

Staff at reception friendly and helpful.
    • Queen Room

Only instant coffee provided in room Bath over shower - prefer stand alone shower

Staff at reception friendly and helpful. Room very clean and comfortable

Aside from checking in, my stay was great.
    • Superior Tower Room

Although the tower side staff were nice and welcoming, I initially checked into the main reception because it was convenient but they made me feel really pressured when I came straight from school and stayed at the hotel so I could go to a concert, all of the stress made me late when I was already stressed. I was using my parents credit card and I know that there is a rule but they weren't budging at all - even if my parents called them. Some staff in particular were quite rude, saying that my last name is 'common' so that didn't validate my relationship between my father and I and hence the card and I. It was honestly scary because I was scared that I couldn't even stay in the hotel and I felt helpless until the staff in the towerside helped me and calmed my nerves. Staying at a hotel by yourself for the first time can be scary and I wish that they were more mindful of that.

Room wise, the bed was comfortable and the amenities were great. I stayed here and then stayed again 2 weeks later because of how much I like it. I have stayed here a lot but it was the first time that I have checked into a hotel by myself because I only just turned 18, so it was a really special moment for me and the Staff at the reception in the tower side were really lovely and were giving me tips to make sure that I'd be safe and that I would have a good stay. It was really nice of them.

Location and my room with a balcony.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Smell of other peoples cooking wafting into my room. Twin beds pushed together to make a double ( not the double bed advertised. Shower is tricky to use need a more modern mixer. Older people may have a problem clambering into the bath to have a shower as there was no railing to hang onto.

Location and my room with a balcony.

Never again
    • Executive Tower One Bedroom Suite

THIS WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY ENTIRE TRIP. I booked this hotel the day of to treat my partner and I to a swanky, luxurious hotel since our daytime plans got rained out. Online the photos were contemporary, spacious, and looked like the decadence we were dreaming of. WHAT A JOKE. We arrived to our room (which was in another building, had an entire separate back entrance and reception about .25 miles from the main hotel) and it looked like a pre furnished apartment in a poor neighborhood. The bathroom looked NOTHING like the photos online, the entire room looked like it was unfinished/in a state of disrepair. The room was a joke especially for paying almost $200USD. Most hotel rooms in the area are around $75. The worst part was the wifi! Even after booking the nicest suite they had, we only were allowed 200MB per day, after that it was 5$ for another 200MB or 10$ for 500. Oh and parking your car overnight is $45. The entire experience was such a bummer and an awful way to end my trip. It was the most expensive accommodation of our entire trip and BY FAR the worst.

The kitchen had a full fridge and garbage disposal.

The bed and pillows were lovely and comfortable.
    • Queen Room

Found the customer service bad. We paid with a debit card not a credit card and were treated like criminals who were going to do a runner - literally were hounded at the bar to settle our bill as they wouldn't charge it to our room despite paying a $200 deposit because we had a debit card. Then had to wait at reception whilst one of the staff went up to check the room state before they would refund our $200 deposit. And its other things that were lacking - we had to walk outdoors to get to the swimming pool and sauna - they dont provide slippers. We only brought boots and heels - so ended up having to walk barefoot through the hotel, etc. in our robes. They dont provide complimentary bottled water ($6 per bottle). The floors were very creaky, tiles were cracked and seemed in a state of disrepair

The bed and pillows were lovely and comfortable. Great pool, spa and sauna facilities.

The bed was very comfortable and I was given a later...
    • Queen Room

The bath took forever to fill, water was only just hot enough using hot tap only. Ordered the continental breakfast room service. Nice breakfast but what’s with juice coming in plastic cup with plastic straw!, coffee and milk coming in separate paper cups. For a hotel of this standard, I’m not sure why they can’t use cups and glasses. The rooms themselves are ok. I was room 527. They are a bit old and worn.

The bed was very comfortable and I was given a later checkout of 12 noon.

Handy for getting about and good value for money
    • Deluxe Tower One Bedroom Suite

The breakfast buffet was quite oddly laid out, and the some of the items were quite strange - the only yoghurt was a bizarre coconut flavoured thing, and there was an array of maple syrup and fruit compotes but no waffles or pancakes to put them on. The indoor pool was very cold and there was quite a lot of trekking to get between the tower 'wing' and the main bit of the hotel. On the whole, these were minor irritations rather than holiday-ruiners.

Spacious room and good location for the attractions and restaurants of SkyCity. Also handy for car rental, with Hertz very close by. The staff were very accommodating at check-in and check-out. If you're just looking for somewhere convenient and comfortable, it's a good place.

Perfect for an overnight or weekend stay. Great location.
    • Deluxe Family Apartment

Normal movement sounds did come through from adjacent rooms but it wasn’t excessive.

Your staff were so friendly and helpful. With a little persuasion the phone operator made provision for us to park 2 cars in your facility as we drove to Auckland in separate pairs. We loved the comfort and feeling of past grandeur of the building. Building is a little tired but for a ‘girls’ overnighter for theatre and friendship. the suite was perfect.

We were only there 1 night and suited us
    • Deluxe Family Apartment

There was only 1 chair in a two bedroom family suite so some had to either sit on the bed or floor

Facilities were all-in top condition and a public carpark right across the road

This hotel is a great place to stay in Auckland
    • Queen Room

The staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. They helped us with all of the queries we had to a high satisfaction. We would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a place to stay in Auckland.

Met my immediate needs but wouldn't eat in house again
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Restaurant needs significant improvement. Menu was good but quality wasn't. Little attention to presentation, portion size and quality of ingredients.

Location, Valet Parking, Older style and ambiance. Room had a view and was quiet.

Overall excellent.

Earlier check in.

Loved the dark,spacious room and cleanliness. Bed was large and inviting. Breakfast was very nice. Would have enjoyed an earlier check in. Arrived 4am from international flight and couldn't get into room until 2pm. Hanging out for shower and lie down. Auckland put on a stunning sunny day however.

Good location, Great service, beautiful room but bad food. Id still stay here again but eat out :)
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The only thing in my opinion that let the hotel down was the food. Scrambled eggs for breakfast in room was a bit tasteless. Maybe to much cream or milk? *The panini i ordered from the after hours menu arrived soggy and cold *The steak i ordered (even though it was medium rare) was quite dry. For the price you are paying for food the quality is a let down. *Calamari some arrived with a light coloured batter some wth a dark brown batter. Some seemed a bit under cooked also. In saying that the soup and Deserts were good. They removed the Panini from my bill but i should have mentioned the steak as well.

The customer service and the staff were AMAZING and so so nice. They are a strong reason why i would stay there again. In particular there was a gentleman with a french accent at the front desk i think he was management he is the perfect example of excellent customer service. Bed was super comfy, Wifi worked well and room was beautiful. If you are eating out i would still stay here.

for location and comfort would probably stay again
    • Deluxe Family Apartment

the nuts with our drink at the bar in the lobby were stale. Charging $6.00 for a bottle of New Zealand water is a bit extreme.

beds were comfy and we could open the window

It was underwhelming
    • Executive Tower One Bedroom Suite

Staff were wierd, often didn’t feel welcome, we were unsure of what we were allowed to do and when, or where things were. We also didn’t have wifi and when called up about it we were hung up on and it was never mentioned again. Not value for money. Staff seemed... unwilling to help, I’m sure not the case however it did seem that way.

Beds were big and very comfy, had a very nice view of Auckland - very pretty at night.

Had the best sleep ever, only down fall was that booking...

Had the best sleep ever, only down fall was that booking thru booking.com I couldn't change my room from a queen to a deluxe but settled with 2 single beds anyway with a added bed. Staff were frinedly as and a great help.

Fabulous location, spacious room, great food, and facilities
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Wifi ran out very quickly and being there for business it would have helped to have had a larger daily limit

Healthy food options available in the room service menu were great!

Fabulous, comfortable, clean & modern
    • Executive Tower One Bedroom Suite

The lighting in the bathroom could have been better over the mirror.

Always prefer staying at a Heritage Hotel due to the incredibly comfy beds and great central location. We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite in the Tower block and it was clean, tidy and had modern decor. Would definately stay there again.

nice stay in a nice hotel.
    • Queen Room

The rooms are a little bit dated.

This was a nice hotel in central Auckland, although it was a little expensive. The rooms are slightly dated. The breakfast in the room was good and reasonably priced I thought. The bed was very comfortable and the staff were friendly.

Friendly Staff but would not stay again in a courtyard facing room !
    • Queen Room

Room was facing into Restaurant courtyard so was very dark. The bathroom was very dated although rest of the room was ok but didn’t have many charging points. Corridors etc were also very dated - Maybe the outward facing rooms- City & water view would be better but certainly would not stay again unless I was guaranteed an outward facing room!

Staff were nice and friendly, bed was very comfy and pools / gym were good.

Even though I had requested upper floor in the tower wing,...
    • Superior Tower Room

Even though I had requested upper floor in the tower wing, my room was on 4th floor and located at city side which means it has no harbour view. However, it was very quiet, so I liked the room. It was also easy to access free-WiFi and facilities were fine. So I felt comfortable and enjoyed my stay at this superior room.

• Superior Tower Room

Check-in was awful as the documentation wasn't ready and I had to wait 20 to 30mins, at 1am. The pillows were terrible and all too soft and there was no option for a firmer pillow. One of the worst sleeps I have had in ages.

when I booked the property on line the total amount was not...
    • Deluxe Family Apartment

when I booked the property on line the total amount was not the total amount as there was a fee of $45.00 extra to park the car at the property ...a fee which was unexpected and should of been mentioned at time of booking.

Nice historic hotel in downtown Auckland.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Carpets could have been cleaner in the room. Shower door leaked to the outside floor. Pricey but you are paying for location and New Zealand in general is expensive.

The location was perfect for walking to the harbour and other city attractions. Loved the roof top pool area.

Nice place to stay.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

No tea or coffee in the room, obviously an oversight from the housekeeping staff but we contacted the desk twice about it and nothing was done about it. 😕

Loved the ambiance and high ceilings

The bed was comfortable.
    • Queen Room

The room was not worth paying nearly $500 a night. Yes it was an Ed Sheeran concert weekend but extremely overpriced for what it was.

The bed was comfortable.

I would definitely return
    • Queen Room

The gym located on the roof with the pool next door was superb and made exercising very enjoyable. The reception staff were very friendly, approachable and helpful

We had everything we needed and would stay again.
    • Deluxe Family Apartment

The price. The room was expensive due to the Ed Sheeran concert.

The room was large and beds very comfortable. Staff very helpful. It is an older hotel with lots of personality.

Overrated and expensive
    • Deluxe Family Apartment

So expensive for rooms that were pretty dated. Booked 6 months out and paid far more than a friend who came up at last notice and got room.. would never stay again

The option to change pillows was fabulous.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The wait for service at the lobby bar was frustrating...almost 10 minutes one time just for a staff member to come.

The option to change pillows was fabulous...first night the pillows were terrible for us (too big and bulky)...but it was so easy to get a different sort that suited us making the rest of our stay a pleasure.

Really disappointing
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

We paid nearly $700 per night for what we thought would be a really lovely experience for me and my two daughters. We requested three single beds but were given a king (which could have been two singles) and a roll away. That was ok although no one had read the request we made at the time of booking. After our room was serviced we were given one facecloth and two towels (for three people). Dirty teacups were left in the room and housekeeping took one of our key cards. I did think that at nearly $700 per night they might have cleaned the tea cups and even replenished the tea and coffee. The room was uninviting and did not feel like a comfortable hotel stay.

Excellent location and very comfortable room.
    • Queen Room

The breakfast was excellent. The bed was so comfortable and the room was very spacious. The location was excellent as it was close to the city centre.

Overall a nice stay. comfy bed, pity the kitchen was dirty esp dishwasher and cutlery filthy
    • Executive Tower One Bedroom Suite

the dish drawer was so dirty. filter blocked and water sitting in the bottom of it. we did not use it as it was disgusting and filthy. there was a drawer full of old shopping bags as if someone had not cleaned out their things. i spoke to the reception about the dishwasher room 508 tower block

the bed was amazing super comfy, we enjoyed our stay and the staff were very helpful. just need to have a word with housekeeping to check standards for cleaning

• Queen Room

Room we booked was described by Booking.com as having some kitchen equipment (plates, toaster, cutlery etc.). None of this was supplied until after we had several difficult conversations with various members of staff

Definitely not more than a 2 Star hotel.
    • Queen Room

Carpets need professional clean or perhaps replacement. Toilet had a leak and noisey all night. The room was tiny with no space to sit comfortably. You need to be in the bed to watch tv if you want. Floors were uneven and noisy. The rating card in the room was prefilled by the previous guest. The minibar had no list of items or their prices. I was charged for the items I took but you would not know what was included as complimentary and what was a sellable item. It appears the room was not prepared. At check in, there was no help with the luggage. I assume the room perhaps was not the category I booked as more than 400 dollars a night felt out of proportion for such a tiny room with a horrible outside view.

Nothing special except for a very courteous attitude and help at the time of check out for baggage storage by Mr Abdullah for a few hours. They did not accommodate my request for a few hours late check out.

Downtown location is great for most attractions - waterfront...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Bar and restaurant were a little disappointing. Hotel could have made these more welcoming. Consequently we went out to eat and drink every night.

Downtown location is great for most attractions - waterfront and Sky City. Room was large with nice high ceilings

Very pleasant hotel.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Nothing not to like about the hotel but I found it just one block too far from Queen Street and quite a big uphill walk. But in all fairness I was there during a heat wave when temperatures were in the 30s!

Loved my room (#442) It was more like a suite with a separate salon and that fabulous, huge terrace to breakfast on, plus a proper kitchen. The bed was super comfy - soft yet firm and I had a great night’s sleep. There’s a convenience store just about across the road so I bought food and ate in as I had a full kitchen which I wasn’t expecting. The bathroom toiletries offered a green tea and Manukak bath salts spa so I luxuriated in the lovely big bath. Staff very pleasant and professional.

Great hotel, great location, overpriced breakfast.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The breakfast was ridiculously overpriced, double what we had paid anywhere else.

Location was great, 5 minutes down the hill to the quays. A rooftop pool, and a very comfortable bed.

Fantastic room, breakfast and customer service.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel wifi wasn't very strong, and the amount of data offered for free was limited. Could definitely be improved – it's 2018, we have Dropboxes to sync!

The customer service was incredible – they let us check in to our room at 6am after we flew in from Europe. The hotel breakfast is incredible, with an infinite choice of food, coffee and beverages.

6.0
    I think I have said it all
    • Queen Room

The room was gloomy and lacked seating in the form of a small couch and coffee table. The shower over the bath was not ideal for people with joint problems trying to climb over the bath side. Felt overpriced for the standard. The parking should have been free for any-one staying at the hotel, not an additional $45 on top of the room rate.Not sure we would recommend.

bed was comfy and the breakfast was ok and was well located to the central city.

overall, satisfactory as it is great location in CBD, has nice rooftop area, staff is kind.
    • Queen Room

Noise/sound proof terrible. I was able to hear next door person‘s snoring at night. at first i was freakd out as it sounded like someone was sleeping right beside me.

Lovely nice view rooftop and outdoor furniture setting. gym, sauna, spa all activity part was way beyond my expectation

Located a short distance from the Sky Tower & tour bus...
    • Queen Room

Auckland is surprisingly hilly so be prepared.

Located a short distance from the Sky Tower & tour bus stop, the hotel provided an ideal base from which to explore the city. Plenty of shops within a short walk & good food to be had at the local pubs / bars.

Disappointing in the City
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Do not expect anywhere near luxury at NZ$300+ per night. Cleaning standards, or lack there of were unacceptable. I did receive an apology in the form of an 'up grade' (their words, certainly not mine) and a phone call. Had such high hopes with this glorious former Farmers building however it was lackluster with confusingly dull decor.

The outdoor pool was a blessing given the air conditioning was inadequate. The concierge service was very good. Nice variety of tasty food and beverages at Breakfast Buffet.

Very relaxing, had fantastic breakfast and this time went to the rooftop pool. Just what was needed.
    • Queen Room

Twin beds - thought we had requested them but at reception said we hadn't, there was no help to see if there was an option. This is the only thing that was a negative.

Love the breakfast that was included and meal voucher. Breakfast is superb, choice of Raw food which is delicious, cooked, continental and clean eating. All met our expectations. Bed is comfy and had robes for after a divine bath in lush bath bomb. Just right to relax and sleep after a long haul flight.

Very close to CBD and tge Viaduct basin.
    • Deluxe Family Apartment

With 4 adults stayng in the room I felt there was a lack of chairs for everyone to sit on.

Very close to CBD and tge Viaduct basin. Lovely friendly abd helpful staff.

Beautiful hotel - great service
    • Queen Room

Painting works on the facade over our window starting early in the morning....

Really nice hotel in the city center. The staff is helpful, and always looking to find a solution to any issue you may have. The pool in rooftop is great, offering an amazing view over Auckland.

I have some great memories of times at the heritage unfortunately this won't be one.
    • Queen Room

I had travelled 7 hrs by car and had hoped I could rest before my meeting at 6:30pm. Arriving at my room I stripped off only to look up and see two men on scaffolding outside my window.. drawing the curtains and after a quick shower I lay down to rest but the building noise was too much that it bothered me. So up I get to go swimmiming but omg there was no where to sit and the pool was so full of people I changed my mind. I understand that all the above must go on but doesn't take away the fact I was disappointed on this particular stay.

Reception staff very helpful

Great stay in city centre.
    • Queen Room

Very large hotel. Long walk to pool area, reception, restaurant etc.

Breakfast great choice and quality. Beds very comfortable. Location ideal. Outside pool fab.

The breakfast was fantastic.
    • Deluxe Family Apartment

The room needed vacuuming more thoroughly. The air conditioning struggled to keep the room cool.

The breakfast was fantastic. The room was large but no chairs to sit on. The facilities on the roof top were great.

Great location & rooms OK. Can improve wifi &car parking services, and more detailed standard of car
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

For a hotel of this rating, the Wifi was very inconsistent and unreliable, and had a 2Gb quota per day. This is a very dated approach to not provide free nd unlimited Wifi to hotel guests. Constantly dropping out signal and receiving notification that 2Gb has been exceeded within the first hour of limited chat usage (i.e. no videos or pictures). We know from our own historical mobile phone bills that our usage is less than 2Gb per month so we did not trust the reports we received from Heritage Wifi. Upon checking out and after my complaints about the wifi, the hotel reversed the wifi charges. There is no hotel guest parking and the standard rate is $45 per day which is outrageous. Guests should be provided with car parks as a minimum. First room we checked into was not very clean, and the shower was leaking. Second upgraded suite was reasonable however coffee was not refilled in the mornings. Hotel security should also ensure non-hotel guests cannot access the hotel lobbies as we found a stranger travelling our lifts one night and I had to sternly request that he does not follow us out the lifts when we reached our hotel floor. The condition of the booking was that full reservation amount will be charged if booking was cancelled and I find this rather unreasonable particularly when long stays are involved.

The front desk receptionist, porter and staff were very friendly and helpful. We spent 12 nights at this hotel. Midway through our stay, we were upgraded to a suite room after our original self-contained room had an electrical fault and the wall switch caught fire and burnt a hole in the wall. Night staff attended the room immediately and informed that hotel maintenance will fix this the following day. After more than 24 hours went by and not hearing from the hotel, I threatened to leave the hotel because we did not feel safe. I felt it a shame that we had to go through these measures for the hotel to finally act on our complaints.

Lovely hotel for a relaxing end to our holiday
    • Queen Room

The coffee & tea at breakfast wasn't too hot

Fabulous place to end our 3 week trip. The weather was very wet which didn't stop us enjoying the roof top pool and other spa facilities. Lovely room, view of the sky tower! And great breakfast. We were able to use the pools after we checked out as our flight was later in the day! Ideal location.

Short stroll to casino
    • Queen Room

Had to move bed to opp side so we could both watch tv. Beds are small for queens! Hotel appeared to be under construction! no one seemed to want to man the bar!

roof top pool

Location and staff were great.
    • Executive Tower One Bedroom Suite

The king size bed was made up of two single beds. They were uneven and made it uncomfortable.

Location and staff were great. Great size room/apartment.

See you again in the New Year.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Hot water from cold water tap on level 7. Would hav appreciated being told on check in that this could be an issue. We spent 5-10 trying to remedy (typical kiwi ingenuity) before admitting defeat and calling reception. They explained clearly, problem fixed immediately.

Super comfy beds, very spacious room, very suitable for what we wanted. Surprised to see that we could cook in our room. Love to have tried gym and pool, will certainly allow for more time to do this next visit.

Extraordinary :)
    • Executive Tower One Bedroom Suite

I would recommend having a bigger bath for two in executive or higher rooms. A designated smoking area. Also maybe (depending on finance and guests etc) possibly a personal heritage airport shuttle that can be booked.

Everything was amazing. Highlight would be the rooftop swimming pool and the bed. It was the most comfortable bed I have EVER slept on and I am a bed specialist. I really really enjoyed my stay. Thank you.

Kitchen Facilities in Suite, Mr.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Kitchen Facilities in Suite, Mr. Brisson, the Concierge most helpful. All staff were very professional and attentive. Noise from traffic was a problem and would want a room away from the street if we stayed there again.

Will definitely stay here again clean and comfortable and every staff member was so lovely.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff were so lovely.on check in our room was twin but we booked double so while we waited we were given a complimentary drink at the bar while staff sorted our room. Very clean and comfortable.

Fine
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Our room smelt very musty, we could t open a window either which didn’t help.

The pool, although would have been great to have towels there and access to the bar and food.

To be honest 4/10 need to work on your look and your restaurant settings sorry. Over priced
    • Queen Room

The rooms weren't to behonst that flash to be honest, I've stayed in hotels around the world for cheaper and a lot less.

Staff was friendly, accommodation wasn't that great sorry. You pay good money and you get average

Excellent - will be back
    • Queen Room

The fire alarm! Not the Hotels fault though, just one of those things

Loved that staff were quick to get us to the front of the line for the lift with our 8 yr old who was sleepy and upset after the fire alarm

excellent,
    • Superior Tower Room

everything, Staff went above and beyond to sort out a little wish for me, was very impressed and nothing appeared too much Had requested room with view over harbour, initially not available, but staff sorted everything out, upgraded room at very minimal cost and just so impressed with they effort, A+ Great location, great views over harbour

Very comfortable, clean, well serviced hotel, great staff and excellent restaurant.
    • Superior Tower Room

Really comfortable hotel, excellent staff. Rooms are clean and well serviced, decor getting a tad old but did not distract from the comfort, everything worked in the room too.

Nice Hotel in City Center.
    • Deluxe Family Apartment

Need affordable options at restaurant for evening guests. We just wanted a simple side salad and maybe soup.

Nice Hotel in City Center. Staff excellent.