Reviews of Naumi Auckland Airport Hotel 5 stars

153 Kirkbride Road, Mangere, 2022 Auckland, New Zealand

#28 of 170 hotels in Auckland

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 20 November 2018

Surprisingly comfortable and zany at the same time. Very nice staff.
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

We ate dinner at the hotel and the food (pumpkin ravioli and a pizza) wasn't that good. In fact, I'd say it was a serious blemish on an otherwise nice stay.

Great, firm beds. Shower was very nice, too. Popcorn was a nice treat after traveling all day.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2018

Design of the Lobby
    • Economy Twin Room with Two Queen Beds

Economy rooms are old and worn out, nothing like what the hotel lobby would suggest. Not very close to the airport, a bit in the middle of nowhere.

Design of the Lobby

• Reviewed: 19 November 2018

Great stay! will stay there again
    • King Room - Oasis

i have nothing bad to say about it! we loved our stay

we loved this place! we would definatly stay again. The buffet breakfasts were amazing! so much to choose from. In the afternoons they even had a popcorn machine in the lobby where you could get freshly made popcorn! we took a bowl back to our room and watched a movie it was great. Staff were so friendly and so helpful was a great stay! very happy

• Family Room with Two Queen Beds - Habitat

Not really a con but our rooms had the shower in bath tub.

Downhill walk to Auckland viaduct with free shuttle bus every half hour, impeccable service, hotel looks very nice and outdoor pools are heated. Very clean, comfy bedding

• Reviewed: 19 November 2018

The rooms were lovely and spacious and clean, thanks for the...
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

The rooms were lovely and spacious and clean, thanks for the complimentary popcorn and bar my 7 year old loved them. There was lots to do mini golf, pool and games at the hotel would definitely stay again and the staff were very welcoming and helpful.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2018

Fantastic place to spend the night going in or out of...
    • King Room - Oasis

Fantastic place to spend the night going in or out of Auckland ..... super breakfast and free drinks and snacks in your room ..... bathtub etc ..... free WiFi ..... luxury at a very fair price....

• Reviewed: 19 November 2018

Very clean, very helpful staff and beautiful hotel

NOTHING!!

EVERYTHING!!! As soon as we arrived we knew we picked a great place to stay very clean and ALL staff we very friendly and very helpful. Loved the buffet brekky will definitely back again.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2018

Quirky comfort close to the airport

Nothing. Highly recommend this place if you need an airport hotel.

We arrived from the airport after midnight and were greeted warmly by staff. Both rooms were nicely furnished. I loved the huge bath and shower space in our room, the beds were comfortable, the air-conditioning was excellent, loved the free water (and other bits) in the minibar. The shampoo and soap were excellent too - left my hair soft and manageable. Free parking was definitely a bonus, and we all enjoyed the excellent breakfast. Eggs made to order and other tasty dishes to suit most.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2018

The staff were exceptional.
    • King Room - Oasis

If I had to be picky... There was a fair distance to walk to our room and the door wasn't very soundproof.

The staff were exceptional. The bath was fabulous, as was the shower and bed. The location was perfect for our function nearby at Villa Maria and a plane home 👍

• Reviewed: 17 November 2018

Very disappointing - not what was advertised
    • Economy Twin Room with Two Queen Beds

Naumi is advertised as a beautiful modern funky hotel and thats why I booked there. The room I was given was old fashioned old worn out boring and not nice. There were even things missing like the room compendium and face cloths. It was part of the unrenovated part of the hotel. I only booked Naumi instead of my usual hotel because it was advertised as beautiful. I felt like they’d lied to me. I was extremely disappointed and if it hadnt been late at night I would have refused the room. In fairness when I complained they took 25% off the price.Still if Id known that was the room type I would have gone to my usual modern hotel.

The reception area was beautiful and the staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2018

Staff was prompt, friendly and helpful.
    • Economy Family Room with Two Queen Beds

There wasn't anything that I didn't like... I think tho that it would be great if the hotel has a shop which would sell stuff like souvenirs, toiletries etc.

Staff was prompt, friendly and helpful. Location very accessible to the airport. Hotel is clean and modern. Great value for money.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2018

We'll come back some day soon!
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

The breakfast was very delicious, staff were running around like bees to please the customers, the Manager on duty for the restaurant ( I forgot her name ) was very attentive with all customers.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2018

Nice stay, pleasant atmosphere, lovely design

Price :) It could be better

Pleasant atmosphere, very good and consistent breakfast. We will definitely stay here again next time we're in Auckland. We stayed there for 1 night when we arrived in Auckland and travelled trough North Island then when we fly back to Australia on the last night we stayed there again. Staff was nice and helpful.

The food was excellent.
    • King Room - Oasis

Nothing, it was fabulous.

The food was excellent. I loved the décor. Facilities were excellent. Friendly helpful staff, I think it's the best hotel I've ever stayed in. 10/10. And a super comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2018

An excellent location to the airport and easy access to the freeway to reach Auckland.
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

The breakfast selection was rather limited and many of the food items were not replenished.

The staff were very accommodating and happy to answer any question with a smile on their face.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2018

The stay was very pleasureable. The service great and the front reception very professional.
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

the balcony was a bit grotty but did not go out there much. it overlooked the back of the shops. didn't like that i could not easily find the lifts.

The breakfast was good value and included in the price of the room great value. Wifi was fast and able to easily do my work from my room that evening and early in the morning.

Whimsical, fun luxury stay
    • King Room - Oasis

The "french earl grey" tea is the foulest tea I have ever encountered as is categorically NOT earl grey. It's a berry fruit tea mixed with black tea.

Whimsical, charming and luxurious hotel with fabulous attention to detail and layers of thoughtfulness and comfort. They even offer 4 different types of pillow!

• Reviewed: 13 November 2018

Fantastic hotel! I couldn’t recommend it more highly.
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

I can’t think of anything - it was a bit of a maze to get to our room and knowing where a lift was to get luggage back downstairs, but not a big deal for us as we are more able & I liked seeing some of the quirky things we passed on route. I did however see an older couple having just completed getting everything down the stairs and trying to find the way back thru to reception.

Loved the atmosphere at the hotel, the warm welcome to the fun interior design in the lobby/restaurant area & loved the birds at the entrance too. Rooms were fab, spacious, quiet, comfy beds (slept so well after my flights from London), bathroom was clean and had a lovely shower with nice products to use. Loved there was a nespresso in the room(!!!) and no worry about additional in room charges from the mini bar. We had dinner at the restaurant and it was AMAZING (the Lamb was just perfect! Both my sister & I had it and it got audible wows after our first mouthfuls). Breakfast was also great, we didn’t have enough time to enjoy properly but the variety was good and it met our needs very well! Coffee was nice to get takeaway there but also nice to have the infused water to refresh from And also the free lollies are a winner too. Also despite the distance from the centre the discount taxi arrangement they have is really helpful & good value!!

• Reviewed: 13 November 2018

Great customer service from the staff, very helpful!
    • King Room - Oasis

The location was a bit dodgy with a drug house right across the road, ash tray attached to the building was damaged and stolen so was a little skeptical about going out for a walk.

Great customer service from the staff, very helpful! Room was nice, lighting was dim but still nice

• Reviewed: 12 November 2018

I have stayed at a few hotels near Auckland airport and this...
    • Economy Family Room with Two Queen Beds

I have stayed at a few hotels near Auckland airport and this is by far the best one. We loved the funky decor and cool lobby. I will always choose to stay here in the future when travelling through Auckland.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2018

Fine, but we’re hoping for more based on promotion
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

There were a lot of conflicting messages depending on who you spoke to about a number of things - shuttles (free or not), check in time etc. Everything was ‘fine’, but stressful as a guest to work stuff out.... we were spoken to as if we would have got a lot better options had we booked direct vs booking.com.

The breakfast situation was incredibly confusing. We were told it was $15 per child and free for adults, then they tried to charge $45 for breakfast for two kids and when we questioned it it went down to $25. Really not sure what the story was. Breakfast was completely fine, but nothing exciting. - we didn’t go back the second morning as it was a bit underwhelming...

• Reviewed: 12 November 2018

Very quirky and fun hotel with great potential and friendly staff, sadly let down by the restaurant!
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

Our room had a very nasty smell, like the smell of a sewer, very unpleasant. Unfortunately our evening meal was very disappointing, inedible in fact, which was a huge shame because the hotel itself was great so really ruined the whole experience :-( The kids meals were fine, but they were not the ones paying good money for the food, ha! I didn't like trying to enjoy a drink at happy hour at around 5pm, with cleaners still vacuuming around us, not very relaxing :-(

I loved the quirkiness of the hotel, a really cool looking place! The kids were entertained the whole night just by checking out all the funky little tables, signs, furniture, etc. The popcorn machine in the bar was a hit with the kids. The staff were very friendly and the hotel had a casual, friendly vibe about it.

Would stay again!
    • King Room - Oasis

I absolutely enjoyed this place! It is very unique! Very different but exciting different (: I would definitely stay here again, the service was amazing! & good vaule for $$$. It was so clean! And there were complimentary drinks and snacks. The breakfast in the morning exceeded all our expectations and was delicious.

SO GOOD!
    • King Room - Blush

It was AMAZING! Staff were the friendliest people, the hotel in its self was gorgeous!! The buffet in the morning was on point! I will never stop recommending this hotel to people!

• Reviewed: 11 November 2018

Great! Go for it and stay here!
    • Economy Double Room

Little to no gluten free food options. Wish you had leafy green lettuce/arugula/raddicio at breakfast buffet.

The staff at front desk and bellman really stood out as fabulous. Restaurant/bar were good too. Like a lot the fun quirky signs. I was happy you had made to order eggs.The beds were very comfy which is why I’ll come again.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2018

Staff were excellent but breakfast was a total letdown

Breakfast offering

As I only wanted coffee & toast for breakfast this was not possible and only a continental breakfast at $25 was on offer, which is rediculous.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2018

GREAT AIRPORT HOTEL for layover purposes.
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

Since it was a layover hotel close to the airport it was good enough. Wouldn't stay here if i was doing touring in the city.

VERY different property. Overnight stay before heading home so were looking for something close to the airport. Shuttle service was perfect. Staff was super friendly and very helpful. Lucy at the bar was incredibly sweet and adorable. All staff that helped us were amazing.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2018

An adequate hotel with a good location and friendly staff.
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

The pitch on the website falls short of the expectation set. The pictures make it feel a little more upmarket than it actually is.

Convenient, close to the airport. A little different than your standard hotel.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2018

Convenient, spacious holtel near airport
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

Wifi was slow. Breakfast very crowded, tables dirty. Food items like bread and cheese ran out and not replenished. Staff seemed tired and unorganised but were polite

Spacios room and bathroom. Comfy bed. Good quality toiletries

• Reviewed: 9 November 2018

Best hotel we’ve stayed at!
    • King Room - Blush

Literally everything about this hotel and our stay was fantastic! Staff were warm, welcoming and very friendly. Rooms exceeded our expectations and breakfast was brilliant! Thanks so much we will not stay anywhere else when we travel to NZ again! Thank you also for the extra effort put to make the end of our honeymoon a great one!

• Reviewed: 8 November 2018

Really friendly at helpful staff, even when we called at 3am...

Bed was a little hard

Really friendly at helpful staff, even when we called at 3am in the morning looking for directions. Good range of food for breakfast and nice coffee

• Reviewed: 8 November 2018

Good overall performance
    • Economy Double Room

Restaurant menu options limited. More cafe style than real restaurant.

Very convenient location. Value for money. Nothing fancy but clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2018

I love the quirkiness of the decor and bird theme, very...
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

I like everything about it.

I love the quirkiness of the decor and bird theme, very interesting design that is cheering after long flights. The staff are excellent, very friendly and efficient. It is unusual to see staff with such obvious pride in their workplace. The front desk team showed pride and a lot of knowledge not just of this hotel but of the Naumi owners and the entire chain including future hotels. The restaurant is delicious, you would actually eat there because you want to and look forward to it. When I stay here I always use the restaurant as a place to catch up with friends living in Auckland.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2018

Hotel was really excellent - restaurant was really poor
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

The restaurant was poor - poor service, food was well below par and total chaos trying to get served. Detracted heavily from the otherwise awesome hotel. I would strongly suggest you invest more time in this area.

The Hotel was unique and very well presented - loved it

• Reviewed: 6 November 2018

Spotless clean, fresh designer decor, lots of quirky details...
    • King Room - Oasis

Spotless clean, fresh designer decor, lots of quirky details and included extra services that make a big difference to comfort. A last night of our honeymoon before flying home, chosen for convenience to the airport but was one of our favourite places to stay during our whole trip!! Already planning a trip to Singapore and staying at the Naumi there too!!

• Two Queen Beds - Habitat

Noisy hall ways -you could hear people talking loudly as they came & passed by your doorways at night when sleeping

Beds great -food yum -service great

Great Business Stay
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

There was some noise in the hall way at night with people having excited conversations after their travel

This venue was great value for money. and well located near the airport.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2018

Property had that WOW factor from the moment we walked...
    • King Room - Oasis

We stayed on lower ground so had table and chairs outside our room which was great but not being able to smoke there while enjoying cold beverages was a downfall☹

Property had that WOW factor from the moment we walked through the doors, greeted by awesome and friendly staff - our room alone was absolutely beautiful, the tub in our bathroom was wonderful - enjoyed the free snacks in fridge hehe. Will highly recommend this property to family and friends, i will definitely be returning again

Okay
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

Staff not very helpful. Too far from where I had to attend a conference.

Comfortable bed. Nice room. Staff were not very helpful. Unfortunately it was a long way from where I had to attend my training, otherwise trip was okay and room.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2018

Great stay though brief, if you like a hotel with extras this is for you.
    • King Room - Oasis

Very cool, trendy hotel with lots of amenities. The room was huge and well laid out with a fantastic bathroom. Not to much noise from the corridors and I didn’t hear the neighbors at all. Breakfast was good. The staff were very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2018

Not enjoyable. Glad to leave.
    • Economy Twin Room with Two Queen Beds

Bed either low quality or old. Uncomfortable. No face cloths. Room musty. Told where room was but difficult to find. Chair in room had crumbs from previous guests. Very small TV screen. We wouldnt stay again. Couldn't wait to leave.

Location only. Staff friendly at front desk.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2018

Mediocre. The room served a purpose.
    • Economy Twin Room with Two Queen Beds

The room. It still reflected the hotel of the past. I am lead to believe there are other rooms like this. They are old to the extent that even if they are clean they will always look dirty. Photos can be misleading in these instances. These rooms are classed by the hotel as economy rooms?

Unique modern take on hotel design. Interesting decor. Pleasing ambiance in the public areas.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2018

Excellent airport hotel. Far better than any others I've stayed in.
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

I loved everything about this hotel. It was superclean, the bed was very comfortable, the room was quiet and the breakfast was amazing. Staff were very helpful and the shuttle to the airport is quick and easy.

Disappointing.
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

Only got 1.5 hours sleep due to noisy people next door that was not effectively dealt with by management. This was my second stay at Naumi but it has put me off staying there again.

Nice facilities

• Reviewed: 2 November 2018

Very convenient location from airport with very friendly, at...
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

Very convenient location from airport with very friendly, at home vibe. Extremely helpful when we needed to store some medications. Nothing was too much trouble

Perfect stay at Naumi
    • King Room - Oasis

The menu needs to be updated regularly as what the menu said was no longer true but the staff honored it regardless which I did appreciate. Also, dogs should be allowed in the lobby on a lead, would make check in/check out easier as it is hard to hold all bags, the dog and get the money out.

I loved the decor of the whole hotel, it was very inviting, creative and unusual, didn't feel like I was in South Auckland by the airport. The room was pet friendly and easy access to an outdoor garden section which was great. The pool was really nice, a tad cold but that isn't a bad thing. Breakfast was well equipped and tasty along with friendly helpful and happy staff. Would stay here again

Lovely birds' nest
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

Too few towels in the bath for two people. Reduced breakfast the last day was not really appreciated.

Silence! The room was as quiet as it could be, great for resting. The room decoration and furniture was very nice. Also, the soap (body wash, shampoo, etc.) was very nice.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2018

Convenient to the airport with fun decor
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

The hotel is a bit of a rabbit warren. Seemed to walk for miles to get to our room.

Convenient location to the airport with a bus that will drop you there. Loved the modern decor in the lobby etc.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2018

In summary it was a laid back place to visit where all guests seemed to be treated well enough.
    • King Room - Oasis

Fish portion for dinner was small. Could hear conversations of people coming and going down the hall as quite a large gap in the entry door to room and only one basin for washing face and dishes was in the room which is quite insensitive to the Maori customs of washing body parts with food stuffs.

Breakfast was great with huge selection of fresh and cooked foods.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2018

Value for money
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

Extremely cold swimming pool. Maybe ok for hot weather.

Free Breakfast is brilliant. Tasty good selection, nice dining/ lounge area. Able to watch Netflix using your own account. Free WiFi. Gym is ok and styled rooms are interesting. The gardens are lit with lights. Good value for a family of 4. I would reccomend

• Reviewed: 28 October 2018

We'd love to stay at Naumi again.
    • King Room - Oasis

Great value for money. Loved the decor, the bathtub and the free minibar. Staff were outstanding and friendly. Lots of little personal touches that you don't find at other hotels.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2018

Fantastic accomodation close to the airport and the staff were really friendly. I would recommend.
    • Economy Twin Room with Two Queen Beds

I use a wheelchair so I had trouble getting into the bathroom in my room without help as the doorway was narrow and the toilet behind the door - then I discovered the main bathroom by the restaurant which had wheelchair access

loved the seating areas in foyer and restaurant - really good when waiting for transfers. Furnishings were beautiful Dinner was great we just arrived too late for the breakfast menu. I would love to stay again - my son said a little more gym equipment would be good

• Reviewed: 27 October 2018

Nice hotel, will recommend to friends.
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

There was only one packet of potato chips and a small bar of chocolate. We do not take those Coke and other soft drinks. We would like some biscuits rather than the soft drinks. So in all we ate only the chips and the tiny bar of chocolate, we did not touch the drinks.

I like the decorations, the staff was nice. Will definitely stay again when am in Auckland.

It was quirky.

We got a room right by the road so noisy trucks at night. Also alot if noise from room above us at 1am. Not much sleep.

It was quirky. Bathroom was fabulous. Staff were great.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2018

I would avoid if had the choice again!!!!
    • Economy Family Room with Two Queen Beds

Arrived about 1am so tired. Directed to our room and opened our door to be hit by a wall off bad odour. The smell was as if the room had a water leak somewhere. Wall paper was lifting and the vent in the bathroom was loaded with a buildup of dust. Asked for another room and were promptly given the one next door. Very noisy road. Window latches half hanging off so could not close the window properly. Wallpaper also looked as if a 10yr old had put up. Really disappointed and glad it was only a one nighter

Departure

Best hotel I’ve stayed at
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

Just knit picking but the distance to walking to room with a large amount of luggage

Customer service was amazing, loved the free mini bar and buffet breakfast was Devine, best hotel I’ve stayed in will definitely be back

• Reviewed: 26 October 2018

Beautifully styled very chic great bartender and front of the house. We travel a lot so you will be

Can't think of a thing

We were so pleasantly surprised at this beautiful hotel. Staff were really hilarious yet very professional. The little signs around the room were so funny my sense of humour for sure lol.

Great place to stay
    • King Room - Oasis

Nothing - highly recommended - it's the best place we've stayed at near the airport

The hotel staff were friendly and efficient. The room was tidy and bed comfortable Good bathroom. Good location

• Reviewed: 26 October 2018

Excellent value and friendly staff.

All very good

Very good value. Also I travel a lot for work and the $10 - 15 charges you often comes across for ordering room service are quite frustrating. For yourselves, it is great you don't charged these and a key reason for staying here.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2018

New hotel with lots of personality. Comfortable room & good breakfast bar.
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

Long hike to rooms. Bathroom a bit tight.

Trendy decorations, but comfortable beds. Free beverages in rooms. Big breakfast choices. Good restaurant on site.

• Reviewed: 24 October 2018

Beautiful decor, spacious room, great food, good location. Friendly staff.
    • King Room - Oasis

Beautiful decor, spacious room, bathroom very luxurious, hotel decore throughout was interesting and beautiful. Loved the birdcage in the foyer. Staff exceptionally helpful with everything.

• Reviewed: 24 October 2018

Best hotel at Auckland airport and I've stayed at them...
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

No free shuttle to and from terminal adds a further $12 to your stay for the yellow bus. Not a fan of the weird sexual inuendos in the room clearly aimed at women. I think they tried to be hip and missed the mark.

Best hotel at Auckland airport and I've stayed at them all.

• Reviewed: 24 October 2018

Poor value for money and highly misrepresented online in terms of quality
    • Economy Family Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was old and dated with wallpaper peeling off the walls Very difficult to find the room and when hotel staff asked for assistance they simply said don’t no where it is

Not a lot

• Reviewed: 23 October 2018

I loved the warm and friendly atmosphere given by each staff...
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

I loved the warm and friendly atmosphere given by each staff member from check in to the house keepers. Smiles everywhere.... the place is clean and comfy... 🤗🤗🤗

• Reviewed: 23 October 2018

My wife and I stayed 2 nights in the Naumi hotel.
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

My wife and I stayed 2 nights in the Naumi hotel. Good location close to the airport. The room was clean, equipped with minibar - complimentary 4 items were included per night as well as gym and pool. The bed mattress was excellent. Breakfast buffet was good. WiFi free and good quality in room. Friendly and helpful staff at reception with good advice and recommendations. When we'll stay in Auckland again for stop over we'll stay there again for few nights

• Reviewed: 23 October 2018

thank you and will consider it next time
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

the day we lived in Naumi hotel, my daughter had an emergency and the crew supported us a lot, helped by calling ambulence etc. i was in a big panic that i thought i was losing my little girl. Crystal was really nice and comfort me all the time. Fortunately my daughter got better soon, the second day she came to my room again to check whether I need further help, the manager also extended my check out time, because we were all exhausted that day when stayed in hospital. But I really cannot appreciate the efficiency of the medical care, awaited so long for the ambulance 15minutes or longer, because I did some first aid to my daughter, she was getting better when they arrived , and then 3 hours for the docotor's showing up, my friends said it is so in New Zealand in all, position of the hotel is good, 8 minutes to the airport by car the crews are nice, room was clean, breakfast good, free car parking, and remember to buy insurance, it's really important.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2018

The rooms were spacious and very comfortable.
    • King Room - Oasis

As smokers it was inconvenient to be only able to smoke out the front.

The rooms were spacious and very comfortable. Everything was clean. The bar was fun and funky.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

• Economy Twin Room with Two Queen Beds

My promised chocolate fish wasn't there & poor range of teabags, otherwise great.

Entrance was beautiful, car parking immediately out front, staff very welcoming & genuine - really impressed! 🙏 Room was very spacious, beautifully set up & windows that opened for fresh air at night. Bed was very comfortable. I really enjoyed my brief stay & will book again - thank you 😘

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

We thought the Naumi concept is original and well thought out. Would definitely stay again.
    • King Room - Oasis

Room lighting was a little dark. Adjacent room doors closing was loud sometimes.

Room clean and tidy especially the bathroom. Breakfast food and facilities were good. Check in was friendly and helpful. Parking was good. Location is good. TV was modern and large.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

Would definitely come back.
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

Just the trek to the room, but it wasn't that bad.

It's eclectic style. Breakfast was great. Wifi was excellent. Staff were very friendly. Everything was as we expected it would be.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

All staff very happy and helpful.
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

Room service meals were only lukewarm which was a major disappointment. Only one staff member on at reception when we arrived to book in and she was held up on a phone call for a while but with saying that it was 22.15hrs.

All staff very happy and helpful. Free mini bar was great. 24hr dining room service was a bonus. Breakfast was fantastic.

Good stay.
    • Two Queen Beds - Habitat

It takes a long time (30 minutes) back to the airport - be prepared.

Good location - from the airport; less than 10 minutes. Bus to/from the city is convenient. Breakfast is of good quality. Staff are courteous and attentive.

Beautiful roo
    • King Room - Oasis

Caused slight allergic reaction. Possibly from the feather pillow. The room was well cleaned otherwise,

Well designed interior of the hotel. Not only the lobby but the room was fabulous. There are extra services like being able to choose a pillow and complimentary soft drinks and snacks. The breakfast buffet was good too.

enjoyable
    • Economy Twin Room with Two Queen Beds

I think anyone booking with you guys should get complementary free breakfast. I didn't check my booking properly - cause I didn't get free breakfast included. But that's all good. the air con was bit annoying I couldn't get the room temperature to cold . I don't know - it just wasn't working for me.

breakfast menu was good. room was nice

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

EXCELLENT room and parking facilities staff and restaurant

Nothing to dislike.

Rooms are very modern, very new and clean. Staff were amazingly friendly and exceptionally helpful. Parking easy, secure and extensive. We'd most certainly stay here next time we need accommodation near Auckland Airport.

Showing 1 – 75