Reviews of Proximity Apartments Manukau / Auckland Airport 4 stars

17 Amersham Way, 2104 Auckland, New Zealand

#63 of 167 Holiday rentals in Auckland

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Location is why we always stay here plus the apartment has...

Nothing to mention

Location is why we always stay here plus the apartment has EVERYTHING you could need when flying in or out of Ak. You can do your laundry when flying in and then repack ready for the road. Had dinner in the food court (Thurs night) otherwise there are plenty of other options avail. You can grab last minute stuff from Countdown including snacks for brekky and we took the bus from the brand new depot to the airport for just $3.50.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The View
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

We hired a 2bdrm appartment for two couples with vehicles we asked for two parking spaces but policy means only 1 space per room. We were however given another space which was great.

Location , the views, our unit, also the washing machine and dryer was awesome

Lovely place I always stay here too

Small cups

Lovely place I always stay here too Was the best I’ve stayed in 706 just need better bigger mugs other than that perfect loved it and as always staff were amazing

Had all the essentials - fridge, lounge, dining room, tv and...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

It was good up until the end of our stay which ruined it. The sheets and mattress protector had come off the bed and when I looked at the mattress there was a big, brown stain on it. Really hoping that it wasn’t blood. Didn’t let the staff know because they obviously didn’t take care of the issue before we slept in there. Also didn’t take photos because I wasn’t planning on doing a review until Expedia sent a survey. We were staying in apartment 1601 so whoever gets it next hopefully you don’t have the same mattress. Was disgusting.

Had all the essentials - fridge, lounge, dining room, tv and couch. Pretty normal when you walk in. Cleaning staff were nice and friendly.

Handy to everywhere
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

All good - there were some noisy street people across the road on saturday night - but that was outside of the control of the proximity apartments .

i stay here a lot because it meets my needs while in auckland for work. Central to everywhere and minutes from the motorway interchanges, it is easy to get everywhere from. The apartments are fully self contained, and there are a variety of eateries in the area.

Perfect apartment in Manukau

I wouldn't change anything

We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment. Central Manukau location. Superb staff at reception. Secure parking. Perfect compact apartment with every amenity: dishwasher, washing machine, kitchen, heated towel rails, split system a/c. We were delighted with the cleanliness, views and features. Bedroom 1 Queen size, Bedroom 2 Single bed. Will stay here next time

Worth it
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

No view on lower levels. Carpark view. Couch not very comfy

Mod cons. Balcony. Bed comfy. Very cosy for 2. Good kitchen facilities. Close to big shopping complex, cafes & restaurants.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Next to shop
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Being woken up by window cleaners at 7am. Such a small space. Had to pay to park my car. Beds were uncomfortable, small and clustered. Photos look bigger than the actual room.

Next to shop

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Comfy bed, great location.

Disappointed that my credit card was charged and extra charges were applied without my consent. I booked 2 rooms and used my credit card to hold the room. Was asked to present my card on arrival but didn't ask if i wanted to pay using this. They charged mine and my friend's room plus additional charges totalling $8.26 to this card. I can only assume this was for using my credit card which I didn't authorise them to do. I understand presenting my card to ensure it's a valid card but at no time did they say they were charging it. I have worked in hotels at reception and it is common practice to hold a certain value on a card at check-in for incidentals and even to have the room paid upfront but you should have given us the option to pay for it how we wished. My friend was paying for her own room and I would not have charged my credit card but would have paid by EFTPOS. I was not offered a print out of my account either

Comfy bed, great location.

Loved the proximity of Westfield Mall. Apartment was comfortable and very clean. Will stay again.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Not a complaint but just feedback. The room we were in didnt have an egg slice or can opener. Probably an oversight. Our room no was 201.

Was ideal for our needs. Loved that Westfield was like 50 metres or less away. I would book again.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Excellent value for money, great as a first stop after a late arrival at the airport
    • Studio Apartment

Being a Sat night a nearby night club had a few rowdy folks exiting in early hours. Not too bad though, quietened down fairly quickly. If you had a higher floor this would have not been an issue!

Very clean and modern with a kitchen. Close to the airport. Nearby to a shopping/ restaurants precinct.

The hotel suited our needs. We have no hesitation in staying here again
    • Studio Apartment

The locality, cleanliness, friendly helpful staff, facilities. All rooms have washing machines and dryers which is a bonus particularly when you are travelling. The hotel is close to Manukau shopping mall and good eating places are within walking distance. Good undercover parking facilities at a reasonable cost

Very happy very relaxing I most definitely would go back there again
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Absolutely loved our room the beds were very comfortable the view was phenomenal definitely stay again highly recommend it just a walk away from the mall loved it thank you guys

• Studio Apartment

Best Service. Nice n Tidy rooms. Excellent location. Friendly staff-Especially “REENA” . She’s definitely someone who is adding great value to your staff. Thanks for your Top Noach Customer Service Reena.

Excellent value for the price.
    • Studio Apartment

Excellent value for the price. Although small , the apartment even had a washing machine & dryer behind door in bathroom. Staff were professional, helpful & welcoming on front desk . We required secure parking for van & trailer & this was supplied.

Location was very handy for dining and shopping
    • Studio Apartment

It was a little smaller than i was expecting for a one bed apartment but still had everything i needed and more.

Location was very handy for dining and shopping

Front desk clerk was very apologetic and ended up finding us...
    • Studio Apartment

Got there at check in time and room still wasnt ready for us , and we were on the 13th floor ....... hotels arnt ment to have a 13th floor because of bad luck

Front desk clerk was very apologetic and ended up finding us a different room

It was nice and clean and tidy and located central to where...
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Only downfall is we booked for 4 people it were give 2 towels to share, other than that it was a great place to stay

It was nice and clean and tidy and located central to where we needed to be

Our stay was exceptionally comfortable.
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

There were no problems at all.

We were upgraded to a bigger apartment and were supplied with an extra bed when it was discovered the fold out sofa bed wasn't functional. The lady at reception was very professional and most accomodating .

We enjoyed our stay, top location , lovely staff. We would certainly stay here again.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Our appartment wasn’t serviced on Sunday. Also the shower was poor water came out every direction but where you needed it.

The location, was handy to everything.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

good facility but room not sound proof.
    • Studio Apartment

The ranch sliders need sealing between the sliding door and glass to stop the noise of the aeroplanes, late night restaurant revellers and divers in the carpark below. This small detail made it difficult to sleep and would be easy to fix

Clean and comfortable. Easy to access and local facilities are handy and extensive.

Someone elses BED
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

To drive 4hrs after work only to wait for night manager (who was still professional) hand keys over and enter my room and the bed was not made or cleaned. Straight away I thought I had paid nearly $300 for 2 nights was not acceptable and was very up set to be that tired, I was not going to go out looking for another place to stay. The manager did shift us to another room but there was no offers given on our stay for their mistake. I will say it was more 2.5 stars out of 5

Close to amenities

Fantastic service during a very brief stop over
    • Studio Apartment

Nothing - all good. I wished i was there a bit longer - chilling for a day would have been great.

An overnight stop to do laundry en route from Melbourne to Palmerston North resulted in a free upgrade from a studio apartment to a 1 Brm apartment. The additional space was an unanticipated and very welcome luxury in a month that has been spent living in a different city and different motel each week and gave me the chance to unpack, re-sort, and repack multiple suitcases and bags to ensure I was taking the right paperwork with me on the next leg of the trip. Awesome bed, and pillows, two loads of washing done, a long hot shower, left me feeling more able to cope with the next leg of the trip.

Excellent location for shopping
    • Studio Apartment

Instructions for exiting parking could also be included on the sheet of paper that is displayed on dashboard apart from instruction in the lift.

Comfy bed & very clean, location

Bed was super comfy, great service at the desk, the...
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Our fold out couch in 703 was broken we were unable to fold out, other than that we enjoyed our stay.

Bed was super comfy, great service at the desk, the apartment was very clean & well worth the money spent.

Overall speaking, I had a pleasant stay at Proximity Apartment. The staff were very helpful !!
    • Studio Apartment

The white bed sheet covering the blanket was not wrapping around the blanket properly. Housekeeping staff should ensure that the blanket is properly wrapped around by a bed sheet.

The existence of a balcony enabled me to get fresh air. I like that !! Also, it was convenient to have a washing machine and a dryer installed in each unit !!

The location was very suitable for us , only a local bus...
    • Studio Apartment

They have access key to a gym but it is badly explained where to go! I tried twice ( with their directions) but could not find it. A little frustrating.

The location was very suitable for us , only a local bus ride ( bus 380) from airport and maybe 200 m walk from bus station and next to Westfield Mall. Plenty to do.

Stay again.
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Noisy at night, double bed too small, furniture uncomfortable. Couldn't pay by cash for room, couldn't get a receipt at reception for stay. Found out 3 days later my card was charged $12 more. Have to pay for security parking.

Very clean,lots of room, convenient to shopping centre, awesome view. Excellent security. Excellent kitchen facilities including dishwasher.

Excellent value, awesome stay!
    • Studio Apartment

It was very windy the night I stayed and there are very small gaps between the apartment door and the door jam so the wind in the corridor turned into loud whistling noises all night which was very loud!

The bed was amazing!!! I looked at the mattress because I want to purchase one for myself at home! And the room was super clean! Loved it Gwen on reception gave exceptionally friendly and professional service and I think she is a credit to your apartment business!

Clean with good views. Not great for airport transfers if early arrival and late the next day.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

We had a very early morning check-in (3:30-4AM) was a bit of a pain to be let in and register and get a key for our room. I contacted the hotel and warned them but there was no one there when we arrived. Had to ring and wait for someone. I also booked a late checkout. Was told 12:30 pm was the latest they could allow. However, by midday, the cleaning staff were knocking on the door expecting us to have left. Made to feel we should have left by midday by staff. We were a party of four. Expected 3 beds (double + two singles) and had confirmed with the hotel. Only double + 1 bed and 1 sofa. Staff not that friendly Not clear how to get to garage levels B1/B2?

Location - right next to Manuaku mall Close to airport Clean Good shower but cubical small Great view from balcony

Perfect!
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Shower could be a bit bigger it was quite small plenty of room to have a squared off shower cubical instead. Otherwise shower pressure was perfect.

Bed was comfortable, views at every balcony was a bonus. Room was spotlessly clean. Staff helpful.

It was good just appears maintenance is not kept up on a regular basis
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Did minimal cooking but the extractor & light above the stove didn't work. Had problems with remote for aircon. A minor thing like a new battery probably would have fixed it. Got given electric heaters. Not enough mirrors! I only in the bathroom. Big stains on the carpet in the living area. Wifi was not the best. Even though we reported it and a young gentlemen came to try and fix it he couldn't. Reception on one phone and one computer even though we were told that everyone in our room would get wifi. (3 people). Reported these things to reception staff. Major thing, we used the stairs to go outside but the door was locked. Not sure why? what happens in an emergency?

Within walking distance to shopping centre and other shops. Also public transport buses & trains close by so didn't use our vehicle much for the first 2 days. Great outlook.

Over night is all we would try as necessity - if we were to return at all.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Was in the path of the Airport and generally noise was a distraction. Bed in bedroom is real tight to all walls/doors.

Was handy to shopping at Manukau centre and others. Was handy to eateries.

Even though it was just an overnight stay, everything was perfect.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Bed was very comfortable. Appreciated being able to wash and dry our clothes and laundry powder as all part of the price which was very reasonable for a family. Thank you

Perfection for my needs

All good

The bed had a really firm mattress, which i love, and a good range of pillows so it was easy to find the right combo. Plenty of blankets. As i travel a lot, and often for long periods, i love the washing machine and drier, so I can leave with clean clothes, without having to hunt down a laundromat. Good size fridge and small freezer on top means you dont need to constantly live on takeaways, but can shop for the duration of the stay and cook when you feel like it. The secure carpark is a bonus, especially in that area.

The apartments are easily accessible, luxurious and the best place to stay in Manukau.
    • Studio Apartment

The location is excellent, situated near the train and bus stations, and across the road from the Westfield mall. We always use Manukau as a base for trips to see concerts and sports games as it is easy to get in and out of there without having to go right into Auckland. It is quite close to the airport which is a bonus, too. There are nearby food options which are open quite late meaning you can get food after returning back later at night. The staff are super friendly and the accommodati N itself is luxurious. We stayed here two and a half years ago and it is great to see the high standards are still maintained.

Friendly staff
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room looks much bigger on the pictures. I’m reality you will be disappointed when you get inside the room. Genius membership does not help much in this hotel. Still no early check in and still had to pay the parking fee.

Friendly staff

Amazing view
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The shower door didn't close properly so there was a lot of water on the floor. Wasn't explained properly about where the lifts were situated in the carpark area and ended up walking around the whole building to use main lift at reception.

Nice, clean and able to have a smoking area. The view was amazing and had a great experience. I would definitely recommend to anyone that this is a great place to stay.

Happy traveller.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

One of the bedroom windows wasn’t sealed properly and it whistled all night. Didn’t bother me, however my sister wasn’t impressed. I thought it was funny.

Handy to shops, places to eat out, somewhere to get a drink or even watch a movie on the big screen. 15-20 minutes to travel to Auckland Airport.

Underwhelming
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Paid for 3 people to stay told me I needed to pay for extra bedding for pull out sofa-not even a bed....even tho already paid for 3 people staying. Only after speaking to someone higher was i given such. Cleaners were lovely as well

Great location, comfy bed, nice staff, clean rooms. I recommend to not get the studio roo
    • Studio Apartment

My room was very small, I could barely fit all my luggage, not worth what I paid. I thought I would have a lounge area. So I was disappointed. Also their was loud drunken idiots in the room next to me playing music loud banging into the walls until 1am in the morning. I rang reception and they told them to be quiet but then they started up again when they left. Lucky that only happened on one night.

The bed was comfortable and staff nice.

Overall happy with service and place and staff
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Felt room was dirty on furniture and walls would be good to have a small radio

Staff were helpful and pleasant. Bed comfy and good laundry facilities and kitchen equiped well

Great place to stay and handy to the CBD
    • Studio Apartment

I stay here a lot, and generally book a studio apartment. This time my partner was with me, and the space was a bit cramped for the two of us - a 1 brm would have given us a lot more space.

Really comfortable bed. Great facilities - the apartment has everything you need for a longer term stay - dishwasher, oven, hobs, fridge, freezer, washing machine, drier. The secure parking is well worth the extra cost, and while the view is nothing to write home about, the location is fantastic.

We had an enjoyable and relaxing getaway without any faults
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Nothing that we could actually fault

We enjoyed that our accommodation was very central CBD of Manakau City a couple of minutes walk to Manakau Westfields as well as all other surrounding stores, public transport buses and train station. Very convenient location.

Being do high up the views were amazing, especially at night...
    • Studio Apartment

The room was a little smaller than what appeared on the website. It also could have done with a bit of s touch up in places.

Being do high up the views were amazing, especially at night with city lights. It was in a good location to walk to the mall and other shops.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Three of us booked in only one key and one wifi connection. If you want anything you have to ask. Wifi was useless. Beds were hard. Our room was noisey. My husband watch was stolen from the room when we were out

Excellent place to stay.
    • Studio Apartment

Nothing - it was all good

The bed was super-comfortable and there was a great choice of pillow types and sizes and range of bedding options. Love the fridge freezer, especially when staying for a week, as it means i can go grocery shopping once rather than needing to shop daily for food. Also love the washing and machine and drier so I can go home with clean clothes rather than having to spend the weekend washing when i get there

Was suitable for a short stay. But would stay some where more modern if staying longer than 3 nights
    • Studio Apartment

Was not quite as nice as in photo's. Alittle older than I was expecting.

Was close to what I needed.Security was good with swipe cards to get in and out.

• Studio Apartment

Everything After a long flight (14 + hrs) and before a 6 hr bus journey this was just what we needed. Dinner at a local bar 5 mins walk away and then after a hot shower we flopped into a lovely clean and comfortable bed. We have stayed here before and it never disappoints us. We could have done laundry or cooked a meal with the facilities in the apartment they come well equipped

Awesome place to stay, will definitely stay here again!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

How the bathroom was off the bedroom. We had our 17 year old stay and she said it was awkward that she had to come into the bedroom in order to use the bathroom.

Beautiful view of home, spacious. Will stay again when we come home next year
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Housekeeping could have done a lot better, I’m a housekeeper myself. Just things they would take but not put back teatowel, bathmat, toilet paper etc. but overall was greatful we had services everyday

Definetly the view! 1405 we were in. Staff were absolutely amazing

Bed was comfy however a bit small.
    • Studio Apartment

The fragrance in the room smelt of old people’s home. Maybe use a different cleaning agent or fragrance in the room it was hard to get rid of thats my only con. Also maybe clean the air con we turned ours on in the morning and a whole bunch of dust flew off of it .

Bed was comfy however a bit small. View was magnificent at night time. Very compacted studio room.

Clean and comfortable and the staff were very friendly and...
    • Studio Apartment

I stayed on a Saturday night and there was a lot of yelling and noise from drunk people in the pub across the street

Clean and comfortable and the staff were very friendly and helpful

Terrible night 2nd floor 201
    • Studio Apartment

The room had a disgusting smell to it !bed was uncomfortable it was inchy carpet felt dirty to walk on I stay here all the time first time in this apartment and I was charged $185 and it was not worth it at 2 nd floor 201

Staff

Grateful for accommodation in Manukau close to conference venue
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Broken things in the bathroom, switched etc. Sofa bed was very uncomfortable for the third person who was also cold at night. Only one blanket supplied for the sofa bed

Location good, bed was comfortable. Most requirements meet

Great place to stay if your travelling to airport early in the morning, but too noisy.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Not sure because it was a Saturday night but it was very noisy on the street from the bar down the road which you could hear up in your room and there were lots of young groups drinking throughout the hotel which kept us awake most of the night...

The rooms were tidy and clean and big enough for a family for one or two nights, beds were comfortable close to airport.

Ideal Location, handy to the Westfield Mall and Manukau Supa Centre
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Nothing really, except the wind whistled under the door...perhaps draught stoppers may do the trick :)

The Room was great. While we were there, their inspectors assessed the carpet in our room and were going to replace the existing one with new. Washing Machine and Dryer in bathroom - great facilities!

The appartments were clean and tidy

I actually had a good sleep the bed was firm and the sheets crispy. The appartment was clean and having a washing machine and dryer at our dispossal was a bonus. Would definately stay here again

Rooms facilities were so poor, on the phone to reception fixing issues most of the time.
    • Studio Apartment

So many appliances did not work, we had no tv channels for a day and a half, missing cutlery, and utensils, no oven tray,the tv remote buttons were hard to press some buttons were broken. The receptionist sounded like she couldn’t be bothered trying to help fix issues. The staff member who came to fix the tv but failed stunk our room out badly with his body odor. He mention they’ll fix it first thing in the morning, we returned from our travels at 3pm that day and still no tv.

The view was good and the washing machine was good that is it.

Too far from airport, too hard to find the front enterance, not as nice as pics.

As above

The bus dropped me at the back of the complex and I had no idea where the front was until I tried to open doors and give up and try to walk to Main Street. Then I saw the front. I was left confused until I had walked the whole complex to find the front. It wasn't as nice as pics. It was much further away from airport than I expected

Great location with great views!
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel receptionist wasn’t as friendly as what I would like. We just got off a 3hour flight from Fiji and it was late and cold. We checked in and got a car park. We then went to the wrong building and when I rung to get directions the receptionist replied “it’s obvious” I really didn’t expect that level of service as these apartments are not cheap. We were tired and jet lagged so what may have been “obvious” to someone who sees and works at the building daily may not be to others! Also when we were checking out the guy (different person) was on his phone the whole time and told us to wait! Staff need training in customer service!

Great location with great views! The room was comfortable and loved having x3 sliding doors overseeing the city

Great place to stay - central to everywhere
    • Studio Apartment

Parking is an extra $10 per night. Unless you specify otherwise, they will charge your credit card in full on the day of your arrival, which would be fine, except that they then charge an extra 3% to cover their costs. As someone who prefers to pay by eftpos anyway, this is frustrating. Their policy states that the first night must be charged to a credit card - once again, frustrating, as you must then pay the extra 3%. It would be more honest if they just advertised the prices including the 3% extra in the first place, as it is not actually an option (for the first night anyway).

Comfortable bed, full facilities (washing machine, drier, dish drawer, oven, hob, fridge/freezer), great location, secure parking (although you do have to pay extra for that). Handy to everywhere, only minutes to the motorways (north, south, southwest), and right next door to westfield mall in manukau. Balconys are a little weird as they are glassed in on the studio apartments - more like a conservatory - but as a smoker, having somewhere to have a cigarette without going down to the ground floor is important to me.

Very convenient and comfortable place to stay.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The jumbo jets flying over the apartment in the middle of the night.

That the staff had gone to the trouble of preparing travel information for all guests who were travelling to the Ed Sheeran concert.

Basic necessities not met...substandard
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

It was 5.15 or thereabouts, in the morning, we had to leave by 6am for an internatiol flight. There was no iron or ironing board. The call centre rep was sarcastic and arrogant toward our plight and suggested if we did not get ironing board before we had to leave tha t I would have to go to airport with creased clothing or in his words, "I would just have to go like that". The iron was stained and disgusting. I was stressed in having to go with creased pants and top to the international airport and having to walk looking like I slept in my clothing. It was appalling and totally inappropriate for anyone to have to stay in a roo. That could not even cater to the most basic necessities. What made it worse was the time it took for the call centre to ring the Duty Manager to ask him to bring us the ironing board. Shocking!

Basic needs we're not met

Would stay again for location but need to do some maintenance.

We had 2 rooms one was fine but our room was very tired The carpet was very badly stained and the shower was broken. We told the reception about the broken shower but they didn't appear to care or do anything about it. We fixed shower by tying it up with a hankerchief for our 3 day stay. We were locked in our room for 30 minutes. Again hotel staff didn't seem to think it was too much of a problem

The location was great and the beds very comfy. When we checked out the 2 woman were lovely, very helpful.

Comfortable rooms in a fantastic location

The two bedroom apartment we stayed In didn’t have a washing machine and dryer like the studio rooms do.

Great having a good kitchen when travelling with families. Easy check in and check out

Terrible. Would never stay there again.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very dirty carpet. Well worn apartment. Planes flight path overhead. No sleep from 5am. Load music from bar on Saturday night till midnight. Children could not sleep. Told staff and was told everyone was in the same boat.

Nothing much to like for the price

Not good value for money at all. Would not stay here again.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room was extremely small. It was a lot more run down than the photos had showed, for example the shower door had green grime buil up all over the lower part of it. The room was for three people and the pull out bed had not been set up, no sheets or pillows were available for the bed, which we didn’t realise as we arrived at the room at midnight.

The location was the only positive.

Overall great location for our night in Auckland
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Pub near by music still pumping at 2 in the morning. Also booked for four adults booking.com and your website booked us two bedrooms but one adult had to sleep on a sofa bed not very happy

Location from Auckland airport and train station brilliant as we went there for a concert.

I liked it was close to the mall.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

We had a 2 bedroom for 4 people. But one room only had a single sonhad to make a pull out sofa. For nearly $400 one would expect not to have to sleep on a sofa.

I liked it was close to the mall. Good size parking spaces. My bed was comfortable.

Great location but cockroaches in the kitchen & overpriced
    • Studio Apartment

Very noisy, planes flying over head until 12.30am and started again at 6.30am. The shower was extremely small in a rather large bathroom. Cockroaches in the kitchen area & not cleaned very well

The bed was comfy, walking distance to the train station

Not great
    • Studio Apartment

Air con was soo noisy we couldn’t sleep even when we shut all the windows needs double glazed so people don’t hear it. Not much fun when your traveling u need to sleep expensive to get a taxi back or shuttle to airport just a bit far

Nice and clean staff lovely told us where to eat etc

Security was good but the negative side was I'm sure the windows were not double glazed
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

it was very noisy with being on the seventh floor you would think noise wouldn't be too bad but there were parties and cars screeching around till 3 in the morning as it was a Saturday night. Also the sofa bed was broken so one of us had to sleep on the mattress on the floor

Bede was comfy

Excellent staff
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

All staff we spoke with from main desk to cleaning ladies were friendly & very helpful . Great spot for shopping in Manukau. Everything you need in apartment .

Would not return
    • Studio Apartment

First of all, the room was not the same as I booked from pictures on website. It was approximately 150sq’ in size, had only 2 small bath towels, no access to ice. The WiFi was an unsecured and therefore not so safe to use. It is a bit of a distance from airport, 7nz by bus, 33NZ by cab. Thankful it was only for one night.

Not much to say....the patio was ok.