Stays Flights Flight + Hotel Car rentals Attractions Airport taxis
  5. Reviews of Quest on Johnston Serviced Apartments

Reviews of Quest on Johnston Serviced Apartments 4 stars

35 Johnston Street, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand

#17 of 44 Holiday rentals in Wellington

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 16 February 2020

Good for longer stays
    • Studio Apartment

Central air meant overnight temps were 23-24 degrees which was a bit too warm for me

Good facilities in room and a window that opens. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean and central.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2020

Comfortable and convenient value-for-money hotel apartment in a great location.
    • Studio Apartment

Some of the furnishings (the table) a bit worn. Everything else was good.

Great location for CBD meetings. Appreciated the convenient parking across the road. Would stay again.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2020

• Studio Apartment

Because the big event in town that night was Queen with Adam Lambert the rates for staying on a Wednesday were nearly double the average. I felt they took advantage of this situation, because of this I will not stay in this establishment again.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2020

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

we arrived later, and had to call someone via the outside phone. We were not lucky until the 4th attempt. The first three attempts were highly unfriendly ladies. When we finally had the key, it was a bit shocked when we entered the room. Hygiene is not very important here. Simply dirty. You must be ashamed of yourself as a hotel

• Reviewed: 11 February 2020

relaxing and peaceful. It was also close to everything
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Initially trying to get in using the combination lock was a hassle.

The location was ideal in the CBD and also near the wharf. Everything in walking distance.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2020

Good.

The washer/dryer

Location was great. The room was fine, although the bathrooms are really small. Kitchen facilities are really good, but the washer/dryer was beyond both mine and the staff's ability to get going!

• Reviewed: 30 January 2020

Great location, good property.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Bathroom door didnt lock so it can be fixed but everything else was great.

Great Location, easy check-in/ check-out process. Family room with 2 bedrooms was great. Had one bathroom/ toilet. Only downside was, bathroom door didnt lock.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2020

Wellington
    • Studio Apartment

No aircon. With it being in CBD a lot of things shut earlier.

Everything. Great location to start site seeing, its 5mins walk to the wharf and 5 mins to train station. Cable car is near by and local supermarket is close. Washing facilities are a good send to travelers

• Reviewed: 29 January 2020

Never again
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

No aircon - room very hot and stuffy, TV in lounge not working, bathroom very tiny - no bath, very loud location - kept awake until after 3am with people yelling outside on street, windows not sound proofed, gym locked, couch not fold out, windows not sealed (has gaps) so wind really loud and slams doors.. Which makes it even harder to sleep and more hot and stuffy. Carpark extra fee $35 per night - not included with accommodation. This was booked and charged without my consent. I told my concerns to reception and didn't seem concerned. We stayed for 3 nights, its not cheap accommodation, but had the most terrible time. Was very stressful and exhausted with no sleep. We will never stay here again. We needed a comfortable accommodation to rest after a 9hr drive and this did not come close

• Reviewed: 20 January 2020

All great apart from beds and bedroom set up
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The two singles were in the big master bedroom. The queen bed was in the tiny bedroom. This was annoying and unusual. The kids had the nice big room. Advert did say both rooms to have double or large double.

Good spacious 2 bedroom apartment. In central location

• Reviewed: 18 January 2020

Good facilities - very clean and comfortable
    • Studio Apartment

Thought there might be more parking facilities so found the use of street parking quite expensive. Everything was closed on Sunday evening so we struggled to find something to eat.

Very comfortable room with useful appliances

• Reviewed: 11 January 2020

Would stay again.
    • Studio Apartment

Kitchen equipment is oddly chosen - a stove top is in the room, but no pots except 1 frying pan. There is an electric wok type thing which we had to use to cook our pasta!

Good location - walking distance to train/bus/ferry for travel. Close to waterfront etc. Quiet location, clean and tidy room. Small kitchenette and dining table - we were able to enjoy new year's with 4 for dinner.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2020

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

We stayed for 2 nights, there were no room service and we have to take out our own rubbishes and to take towels from the reception by ourself.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2020

Good location for families.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Leather furniture from dining chairs was falling apart and ended up on clothes and floor. Dryer didn't work. Shower abit small.

Good sized apartment for family. Spacious and clean. Kids room had a tv so were easily entertained.Carpark right across the road. Free street parking in the evening. Walking distance for sightseeing, shopping and eating.

• Reviewed: 3 January 2020

Location. Great pad for a couple.
    • Studio Apartment

Great location. We loved the size for two of us. Plenty of storage. Washing machine/dryer combination bit of a challenge but we managed. Would stay again. Shower for large people may be a problem. We average size and great for us. Would definitely stay again and recommend. We stayed for 4 nights.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2019

Location was good, very convenient
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

1. Smell of odour - unfresh, carpet dirty 2. 2 bedroom apartment was so small, bathroom you can barely turn around

Location was good, very convenient Reasonable variety of cooking ware

• Reviewed: 20 December 2019

Great location, good price and comfortable.
    • Superior Apartment

Noisy Friday night revellers - meh, it's CBD on a Friday night ppls - what you expect!?

A go-to location I always enjoy my stays here. Just be aware theree are some noisy neighbours so quiet isn't guaranteed :) That's hardly the fault of this establishment.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2019

Great central location and a good size, with plenty of...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Combined oven / dishwasher instructions not clear. Payment not as per details provided by Booking.com.

Great central location and a good size, with plenty of parking available in the vicinity.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2019

Very convenient location and good facilities. Comfortable.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Parking spaces were very tight for a large family car. We couldn't leave the parking building on check out as the swipe card didn't work and was asking us for $60 payment. My son had to return to reception to get it sorted.

Clean, tidy, all facilities required were there.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2019

The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful.
    • Studio Apartment

We had advised that my husband was an amputee and that he required a seat in the shower and space for a wheelchair. We received an apartment with a suitable shower, but not for a wheelchair. He can't wear the artificial limb all day, so this hampered what he was able to do, when he needed to take the leg off. Wheelchairs need more space for manoeuvrability than people think, especially when changing direction.

The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable. Location in centre of city was very good but our apartment overlooking Johnston Street was quite noisy.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2019

Excellent room, service and location - expect the building to move in high winds!
    • Studio Apartment

The only thing that was disconcerting was the movement in the building with the wind. It was very windy during my stay and the building was very noisy at night moving with the wind. It took me a while to get used to it and at first I constantly thought I could feel earthquakes - I may be a bit sensitive to this having experienced a few larger earthquakes. For me I know there are buildings (including other Quest hotels) in Wellington that don't move as much in the wind (ie. not so tall & thin) so I will consider staying elsewhere at times of high winds such as during spring & winter.

The hotel room was very clean and modern. I have no problem with the quality of the room, the staff or service. On that basis alone I would stay at this hotel again as the location is excellent, just off Lambton Quay and close to many Government Agencies for work purposes.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2019

Convinent location for most Wellington sights.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Bathroom is on the small side but useable. Second bedroom is small too but adequate for a short stay.

We had a 2 bedroom apartment. It was clean, daily room serviced, had a sofa, dining table and TV in the kitchen/lounge. Location is very central as are most central Wellington properties. Easy walk to the museum's, parliament, cable car, wharf front restaurants etc. Good choice of restaurants and bars within 5 mins ealk Fast wifi and strong signal through the apartment.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2019

Everything you need and very central
    • Superior Apartment

Sound isolation from the street (wind and some traffic) but it was a minor think.

The location was perfect, the apartment spacious and clean, I could even check-in earlier and the early check-out was also easy

• Reviewed: 25 November 2019

Booking
    • Studio Apartment

It wasn’t booked for me, I had to reorganise a room after my booking confirmation was sent to me they said I hadn’t made a booking when I had and they were not aware of it

• Reviewed: 24 November 2019

Good
    • Studio Apartment

This is the second time I've stayed here and the same thing happened as last visit which will prompt me to a request a non-street facing room. Approx 6am and earlier the previous stay something starts up on the street and goes for 20mins. It's SO LOUD. It sounds like a waterpump or truck operated machine. It's terrible. I don't know what it is but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Good value for money easy walking distance to everything

• Reviewed: 22 November 2019

Staff very friendly and helpful.
    • Studio Apartment

I got in about midnight. Reception was closed, which is fine. But it took a really long time for the night manager to answer the phone and give me the lock box code. I would estimate 3-4 minutes of standing there listening to it ring. That might not sound like much, but at midnight standing on an empty street it felt like an eternity. I was actually wondering if I was going to have to go to another hotel. I am guessing the night manager does similar duty across other properties or was somehow detained doing something else.

Staff very friendly and helpful. Brilliant location.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2019

Loved our stay here
    • Studio Apartment

Room was great, clean and had everything we needed. The location was excellent and we even had a peek of the sea for a view. The apartments were quiet and the staff friendly. We would definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2019

I would like to stay here again on my next Wellington trip.
    • Studio Apartment

Would be nice to have complementary drinks, even just bottled water.

I like the location. And the welcoming treatment of the morning staff at the reception desk. (Too bad I failed to get his name.)

• Reviewed: 23 October 2019

A perfect, relaxing, comfortable night after a long day's work.
    • Studio Apartment

Can't fault it on anything.

I loved everything. The staff member who welcomed me was very friendly. The room was immaculately clean and very nice. I had a lovely dinner across the road, thoroughly enjoyed my stay and I'd stay there again when I return to Wellington.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2019

Location was great, value for money perfect.
    • Studio Apartment

No parking!!!! When booking there was a P for parking.. but no mention of no parking in regards to them pre booked out....?

Location was great, value for money perfect. Really happy with the room,

• Reviewed: 10 October 2019

Great accommodation that was let down by poor condition of some furniture.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The lounge and chairs in kitchen and bedroom were in bad condition and uncomfortable.

The apartment was spacious and centrally located to everything we needed.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2019

Fabulous getaway stay
    • Superior Apartment

Fantastic location by David Jones, in the heart of the city. Friendly staff. Clean and warm unit with comfy beds, crispy sheets and full size kitchen. Fabulous water pressure in the shower. We absolutely loved our stay and highly recommended to others:)

• Reviewed: 7 October 2019

Great location and most of things we wanted were within walking distance.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The bathroom was incredibly small, considering there were 5 of us. Nowhere to put toiletries, to put a toothbrush or paste or to put on makeup, etc.

Spacious kitchen dining lounge area. It suited most of our needs for the week end stay, with Jug, toaster etc My daughter loved the peculated coffee option

• Reviewed: 19 September 2019

Great city spot for a short stay
    • Studio Apartment

The room was cold, and the heaters provided were not enough to heat the space. The table in the room was a bit chipped and shabby looking.

Great spot, easy to get to everything. Very well equipt rooms, with stove top, microwave, and even a washing machine! The bed was very comfortable and I slept well.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2019

Great location but would request a quiet room.
    • Studio Apartment

We had very noisy neighbours and only stayed 1 night. We arrived at 8.30pm to loud music in their room until after 11.30pm, then got woken to a colourful conversation of the f word at 5.30am.

Comfy bed and great location.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2019

Basic but comfortable with a good price and great location.
    • Studio Apartment

Honestly I was a bit cold and needed an extra heater put in (which they did straight away). The building looks a bit old and dated.

The location was great, the bed was comfortable and the space worked well overall. The staff were very nice and helpful, always with a smile and a hello. Also it was quite reasonably priced.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2019

Overall, a great place to stay and would stay again for sure!
    • Studio Apartment

The bed was a little hard, expected a little more comfort.

I liked how clean the place was. Also how easy it was to get in and out after hrs, I also felt so free to do anything I wanted like it was my home away from home. I really did enjoy the studio apartment. It was great for its price when I stayed (117$) so if you can get a deal it’s worth your money.

• Reviewed: 15 September 2019

It was what I needed, at short notice.
    • Studio Apartment

There could have been breakfast. The heater was an oil-filled thing, basic and small. On cold days it was hard to get warm enough.

It was basic but functional, central and quiet. Too cramped for romance, but perfect for a work trip.

• Reviewed: 15 September 2019

Wonderful staff, spotless room, comfy beds and brilliant location
    • Superior Apartment

A lot of construction work going on in Johnston Street - up till midnight one night and early morning. In future I will request room away from street

The staff were so pleasant and helpful, place was very clean. Beds very comfortable. I will definitely book for this hotel again

• Reviewed: 1 September 2019

Great base to explore Wellington from.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

On the Sunday morning around 7am a helicopter hovered above the building next door for 7 mins. I know this is not the fault of the hotel but wonder if this is a regular thing. Overall the rooms were nice and quiet.

The staff were friendly and helpful. The beds were comfortable and heating was available.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2019

Spacious main bedroom.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

After hours access was difficult as the sensor on the key wouldn’t open the doors and several late arrived could not access the property and could be seen making phone calls to try to gain access. No balcony and cramped bathroom.

Spacious main bedroom.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2019

Rubbish! Very annoying. The girl on the desk just laughed when I told her about the loud music!!
    • Studio Apartment

There was a large party of girls in the room next door (five of them) and my room was for one person. These girls had a sound system in their room which they played VERY VERY loudly till late. I thought it was one of the restaurants in the street below but I found out the next morning that it was coming from next door!!! I was outraged when I heard this; a sound system in an apartment which did not seem to have soundproofing! Unbelievable!!! Then they cranked it up in the morning as well!! I will NEVER stay in Quest again after this experience

What breakfast?

• Reviewed: 8 August 2019

Welcoming friendly helpful staff at reception she is a wee...
    • Studio Apartment

Room furniture's needs replacing kitchen chairs and lounge suite a bit tired and uncomfortable Very shabby but otherwise all great

Welcoming friendly helpful staff at reception she is a wee gem and so obliging to everyone

• Reviewed: 8 August 2019

Good central location in the city with amazing staff.
    • Studio Apartment

Parking was a little difficult, but that is to be expected in this city. Lift was a little slow.

Location was excellent. In the heart of the city. Lots of pubs and restaurants within a short walk.

Stayed in July 2019

• Reviewed: 5 August 2019

Will likely return but not for the check in experience.
    • Studio Apartment

Check in was mechanical with the guy assuming I was a sports enthusiast (heck can't really blame him in NZ for that though) and the girl just going through the motions without any effort to connect with me - it was like being checked in by a robot but more R2D2 than C3PO. I've been here a number of times. I am a data analyst and keen student of business. First (and repeat!) impressions count. It's just a short time to check your valued guest in. Fake it if ya don't feel it. The interaction is only as long as it takes to get your guest to sign in, explain the rules and guest provides ID. Not hugely taxing. Important to your guest though, who is here for any number of reasons, if you expect them to return and, more importantly, to recommend your establishment (one among many).

Delivered what I expected - clean, well equipped kitchen, quiet and well located.

Stayed in July 2019

• Reviewed: 1 July 2019

Just the right amount of space for a family of 5
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Not a biggy. The window in our room although had a safety latch it can open wide enough for a person to fit through. We were 16 storeys high and that worried me a bit with my 3 year old toddler.

Enjoyed the view from our 2 bedroom apartment. Comfortable bed and pillows. Loved how every little space was utilised. The kids had their own room with their own tv so gave us all a little space from each other.

• Reviewed: 30 June 2019

Loved it. Will return. In summer!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Heat pumps! It was chilly. That’s my only dislike but travelling with young kids in winter - the rooms were cold.

Location. Views!! Upgrade - thank you!! Size. Etc etc.

• Reviewed: 25 June 2019

I Recommend
    • Studio Apartment

The location to the CBD was excellent. Clean and tidy the facilities were excellent had a washing machine and laundry powder provided in our room. Would definitely stay again and highly recommend. Great friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2019

Terrible
    • Studio Apartment

I booked late, arrived with a car full of valuable belongings (I was moving). On the website it says car parking available but there was not secure car parking available. I was upset, tired and cross and was told by the after hours service there was nothing they could do to help me. This was after they put me on hold 3 times and each time let the intercom session time out so I had to call back. I said I wanted a refund as I would go somewhere else, they wouldn't help me. I suggested that I sleep in the car. They said ok, if that's what I'd like to do. In the morning, the manager told me that have a duty night manager and that the staff can in fact let you in to the secure parking. They would have known this and it is protocol to let you know this Ggggggrrrr!!! I have my suspicions that the on call staff did not want to tell me this nor help me. They were enjoying making me as uncomfortable as possible. You really need to replace your staff!!!

• Reviewed: 8 June 2019

Would not stay here (on upper floors) in windy weather: the movement makes it feels quite unsafe.
    • Studio Apartment

Our room was on 15th floor, and there was a windy evening/night in Wellington. The noise from the windows was loud and made sleeping difficult if not impossible. The building also moved in the wind (like a ship) which was quite disturbing.

Location is excellent. Room is clean and a good size, and there's cooking facilities for longer or budget stay.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2019

Good location to restaurants etc but was cold as no decent heating in Apartment.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Room advertised as having ensuite. No rooms had an ensuite both bathrooms where out in hallways. There was no decent heating in the room. Just a small bar heater that did nothing much to warm room. Windows where so leaky that the wind sucked the curtains against the glass they where really drafty. Also room was two story which was not advertised in description. I have limited mobility at the moment and couldn’t get up stairs to main bedroom so had to stay in smaller room downstairs.

Location was good

• Reviewed: 3 June 2019

We were happy overall and would stay again
    • Studio Apartment

The door to the room rattled (it was very windy outside) and the bathroom door was squeaky which woke others up during the night - a bit of oil on the hinges would fix it :-)

Excellent, convenient location

• Reviewed: 23 May 2019

The living area was nice and spacious and the location was...
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

The bathrooms were a little small and only one hairdryer fixed to the wall in one bathroom for a three bedroom apartment was insufficient.

The living area was nice and spacious and the location was fantastic.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2019

Great location , staff at desk remembered us and asked...
    • Studio Apartment

Small bathroom, firm bed and pillows , found out we were charged 2% extra for credit card

Great location , staff at desk remembered us and asked questions of our stay

• Reviewed: 19 May 2019

A good choice in an excellent location.
    • Studio Apartment

My room had a crappy view, and during business hours there was a fierce, constant buzzing sound from the building next door.

Excellent location near waterfront, transportation -- everything. Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2019

Very handy location, and great staff
    • Superior Apartment

A lot of street noise, not in Quests control, but quite a lot of noise from trucks, rubbish collection, construction etc.

Very handy location, and great staff

• Reviewed: 4 May 2019

Central, well equipped apartment
    • Studio Apartment

The bed wasn’t very comfortable and the gym was terrible- everything was broken and it was a complete dumping ground.

Central, clean, well equipped and quiet.

• Reviewed: 2 May 2019

The location was great.
    • Studio Apartment

As we had caught the late ferry from Picton our check in was late. The e-mail that was sent explaining the process of after-hours check-ins never mentioned anything about having to provide our credit card details over the intercom (we had already paid for the room). When we asked if there was another way of identifying ourselves or passing over our details the person on the other side said this was the process, and we couldn't be given access to the key until we had done so. (The person manning the desk the next morning informed us it was NOT the process and said they would follow it up.)

The location was great. Short walk to the Train Station/Cake Tin, Te Papa, Courtney Place, Cuba St etc, as well as the Lambton Quay bus stops if needed. Our room was very quiet, could easily have been the only people on our floor, or indeed the building for all we knew. Having spent a week before travelling the South Island and running low on essential clothes, the (very) small washer/dryer machine was a great help.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2019

• Studio Apartment

The room gets either too hot or too cold. And WiFi didn't have great speed when I was having a meeting call.

The size of the room was very convinient

• Reviewed: 27 April 2019

Staff
    • Superior Apartment

Our room had not been fully cleaned when we checked in. The staff tried to rectify by cleaning themselves at 11pm (place was fully booked), & we were switched rooms a day later. Staff was great Place is small & old. Likely has an issue with mold - hallway 'airfreshiners' masked the issue somewhat - making it hard for anyone with allergies or asthma.

Staff

• Reviewed: 24 April 2019

Everything you need right in the middle of town
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Washer/dryer was still going after 4 hours which seemed weird.

Good kitchenette. Cooked our own breakfast. Room was a good size with couch and dining area. Washer/dryer handy as well.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2019

Disappointing, would not recommend
    • Studio Apartment

Friendliness, glass in my bed, receptionist on Sunday morning.

The staff that we had interactions with were rude and not welcoming. I had a piece of glass in my bed and they did not handle the situation well at all. Not a good experience.

• Reviewed: 11 April 2019

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

The windows were very drafty and were not sealed properly. the TV in the lounge did not work as the fitting was broken. I told the staff twice about this but it was not fixed our entire stay.

• Reviewed: 3 April 2019

Great location with lovely staff.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The first room we were given was at the back, very dark and there was a very loud noise coming from a neighbouring building. We moved into another room the following day which was much better.

Very centrally located and staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 2 April 2019

Great location 🙂
    • Studio Apartment

Confusion over car park availability.....I asked to reserve a car park. Advised to enquire at reception upon check in. At check in I was told no car park available, street park only option. At checkout I was asked for my room card and car park(key/card)?? Had to explain that no car parks we’re available etc

Liked the location

• Reviewed: 31 March 2019

It was clean and spacious
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

You have to park car on the street and pay 5$/hour (mon-sun, 8-18), room wasnt ready when we arrived, it was 'upgraded ' to the one we didn't want, we didnt get the infos for example that we had a guest discounts in restaurants etc.

It was clean and spacious

• Reviewed: 30 March 2019

• Studio Apartment

Saturday night was very noisey, all the bars around had very loud music and couldn’t sleep till the pubs shut. The price was hiked up because we where there for a concert which i feel prices should stay the same and not be put up to be more than what the stay is worth for a studio room.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2019

Very disappointed that I wasn’t given what I paid for. Very over priced stay and won’t be back
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

That I asked for 2 single beds and got a room with 1 double bed. I don’t like how the hotel was way over priced just because Eminem was playing that weekend. And I was given less the 24 hours notice that I had to pay a $200 bond up front or my room would be resold.

The location of the hotel

• Reviewed: 29 March 2019

Was good for Eminem concert but wont come back.
    • Studio Apartment

The manager was very rude, treated us like we meant nothing, then a mistake was made with room numbers for another guest so she went to the back office (behind reception desk) and asked all her staff to leave so she could have a private talk with a staff member, left the door to reception open and verbally abused him for a mistake he didn’t make and was trying to fix it right in front of us. We are in the motel industry ourselves and would never treat our staff like this. He came in the elevator with us to go check a room and we checked to make sure he was okay. Was very cruel and unprofessional even in a highly stressful event weekend.

The property is in a great location.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2019

Meh.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

No parking (wasn’t advised that you had to book it) shouldn’t a car park be an optional tick box when booking? The room was very small and an awful view of buildings next door. They could see right into our room! The bathroom door didn’t close. The shower had mould in the door. The room was dusty. Also very very expensive for what it was.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2019

FANTASTIC

Liked everything.very pleasant stay

Enjoyed the double bed, the use of a dryer n washing machine in the room...was great to have a self contained kitchen with everything we need to cook food etc..

Stayed in February 2019

Very clean, helpful staff and great location
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The bathroom was too small for the number of people accessing the accommodation. In the lounge area there was a chair which looks very scruffy due to the outer costing coming off in patches it spoils the look of the lounge area and needs replacing.

Very clean, helpful staff and great location

• Reviewed: 17 March 2019

Nice place and people, sky channels to blurry to enjoy watching.
    • Studio Apartment

The only issue was that for the first night the sky channels didn’t work. The guy said it would be fixed but wasn’t. The next night they were fixed but the channels were very blurry. If you want sky don’t stay there as you won’t want to watch the few sky channels.

Nice clean modern unit.

Fantastic!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There was scaffolding outside my window which would have been an eyesore if staying longer because that was the only thing to see other than the wall of the building next door...which also means the apartment has zero natural light.it didn't matter to me though because I got in at night and left by noon.

I stayed in a one bedroom apartment that was spacious,clean and just what I needed.I checked in after hours and the process was smooth and easy. The staff were friendly and accessible.Even gave me a late check out

• Reviewed: 16 March 2019

The staff was superbly hospitable, friendly and helpful.
    • Studio Apartment

The staff was superbly hospitable, friendly and helpful. We were very pleased that we were courteously allowed to leave our luggage in the storage room until it was time to go to the ferry. This facility is very convenient to the rail station. The centre of Wellington is reasonably within walking distance. Wellington itself is fairly compact.

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!