2. New Zealand hotel reviews
  3. Auckland Region hotel reviews
  4. Auckland hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of SKYCITY Hotel Auckland

Reviews of SKYCITY Hotel Auckland This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Cnr of Victoria & Federal Streets, 1010 Auckland, New Zealand

#23 of 171 hotels in Auckland

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

A bit dissapointed not up to your usual standard
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

There was no remote control in the bedroom and it took over four hours to get one and then it turned out the T.V. was broken and no one came back to fix it and I thought for a hotel for your rating there should have been a workable TV in the room or a better system for fixing it. The person that tried to help find a remote was lovely and tried her best.

Staff were great and we had a great night at the work function

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

great but wouldnt stay again
    • Premium King Room

view was said to be city views...we got construction site......maybe take city views off the room description that way i wouldnt have been expecting a nicer view

great big bed, clean and tidy room

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Disappointed.
    • Premium King Suite

I blew the budget and booked a Premium King Suite "with harbour views' to celebrate my partners birthday. The 'view' turned out to be completely blocked by the two buildings being constructed across the road. Disappointed! On top of that ...... I'm on a downer by now ....the decor in the room was tired. The feel of hundreds of previous guests was all too apparent. Time to spend some casino money on the Hotel Sky City? .......... and there were laundry trolleys in the hallways all day .. and night. what's with that? To be fair though I probably had my hopes a bit high. Last time we stayed, a few years ago, we were generously upgraded to a King Suite with beautiful views! If you just want to come with the throngs, do the casino thing and stay in a big, comfy room, regardless of cost (and views), then this is probably okay for you. For me, I'll be trying a bit harder next time.

Spacious room, box of chocolates and little champers for my partners birthday was nice. Free parking. Nice staff.

Best location
    • Premium King Room

Bit of a tourist attraction with the winter wonderland that was on when we stayed so a bit annoying to have hundreds of people in the foyer whilst you try and get around the hotel

Best location Amazing service Amazing food options Awesome facilities Casino was great Rooms are classy, clean and modern

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

The room was located on H3.
    • Premium King Room

No slippers or bathrobe. Walked downstairs in bare feet.

The room was located on H3. Stayed at Sky Tower cause we had a function that weekend. Function was held in the convention centre. There was another function next door as well. The room itself was large and the bed big and comfortable. Small lounge area to lay back and enjoy a beer or wine. Shower was big with two options of shower heads. Standard and ceiling. Room had a underbench fridge, Ironing board and iron and hair dryer. Never had a chance to watch tv🤙 Misplaced cellphone in function. Staff found and notified reception. Returned when we checked out. Reception Staff were really busy but continued with a welcoming smile.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Great location and friendly staff.
    • Premium King Room

Our room only serviced once during our three day stay and only then because we asked for it to be done after the second day. We asked at reception for extra coffee supplies as we only had four sachets for three days. While they said they would organize it, it never arrived. We ended up going to the dairy and getting our own coffee and milk!

It was a great location - easily accessible to transport, and easy walking distance to some fantastic restaurants.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

We arrived at 1pm,and our room wasn’t ready.
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

We arrived at 1pm,and our room wasn’t ready.sitting there in the lounge,waiting. I observed 20 couples check in and head to their rooms over a period of 1 1/2 hours. If I hadn’t gone back up to reception to enquire about our room, we would of been still sitting there. It’s only because I’m recovering from a stroke, and departed our home on the coast at 6am to get to Nelson airport. So it was a rather long day for me. I just wanted to get to my room,have my meds and rest before we had to head back out at 5pm for an appointment we had.other than that,it was a very stay. I’ve stayed there a few times now. But because of my heath,this trip let me down a little bit. Thank you for your time. Waina-Marie Jones.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Great place great staff ....well done
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

No fresh coffee for breakfast, machine made ok. Charge for the coffee but this will increase your wage budget.Not that easy to get hold of reception via room phone .... should have reception button.

Early book in as l had come like long flight

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Good, convenient and comfortable
    • Premium King Room

Croissants were too crisp...not easy to get right at a buffet breakfast

Fresh cut fruit at breakfast and meals. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and cosy...was easy to get a good nights sleep. Location was central and easy

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

5.5
    I think there are much nicer hotels in the city this was...
    • Premium King Room

I think there are much nicer hotels in the city this was expensive for what it was. Very basic rooms that looked out over a construction site these workers could also see into the room.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Location is good.
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

There's no complimentary bottles of drinking water. I bought them everyday until one day I met housekeeping and asked about drinking water so I got 2 complimentary bottles of water for all I stayed. Not only drinking water but also shower cap and slippers, on the first night I asked them for 3 times every 20 minutes and it took around 1.5 hr until I received them!

Location is good.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

VERY DISAPPOINTING
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

I asked if I could have a room with a king size bed instead of one with 2 singles, as I was alone. They said that the only room available comes with a court yard but it also has a shower for disabled people. I asked if my original room had a view, they said I had a beautiful view of the harbour, but instead I had a view of a construction site and the same type of bathroom they stated earlier. It was very disappointing. I paid $360 for the shittiest view in Auckland!! Never going to stay there again, and I am more than happy to voice my opinion with all my friends and family.

The bed was comfy

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Great place to stay at the start of our holiday

Nithing

The location of Skycity is fabulous, the room was large, bed comfortable, shower amazing 😃 this is the second time we have stayed here and it is our preferred hotel should we visit Auckland again

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Good location and convenient for people who have conference at the Convention Centre.
    • Premium King Room

The toothbrush set was charged as an item in mini bar. This item is usually included in the toiletry set, should not be charged into the invoice.

Good location. The hotel is close to Convention Centre and there are many restaurants in this area.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Amazing, didn’t want to head home
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

We had thought we booked a room with a bath but there wasn’t one. But that’s only a minor we weren’t bothered

Nice and quiet rooms and enough room for our baby to have a play on the ground 😊

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Lovely location with excellent staff and food.
    • Premium King Room

Our nibbles and drinks in our room didn’t get replaced one morning so we had to venture to the casino for my husband to get a beer.

Room service breakfast was amazing and the towels were sooo fluffy and soft.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Excellent, we loved it.
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

Cleaners came very late in the day, we went out each day to allow the cleaners to come in however they usually arrived very late in the day.excellent location

Excellent in every way.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

Comfortable and clean

My brothers room stank of smoke and had to move rooms meaning we were no longer on the same floor! Buffet breakfast was very average. Had to pay 2.5% surcharge on credit card payment 👎

Comfortable and clean Good location

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

The staff so professional, welcoming, helpful, just so great!
    • Premium King Room

I keep thinking, but so far nothing I can remember was bad. Everything was so great. Me and my husband were treated like royalty. We felt famous for two seconds haha

The staff so professional, welcoming, helpful, just so great!

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Fabulous experience
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

Convenient, fabulous room and really comfortable beds, quiet and undisturbed. Great staff. Could order room service breakfast up until 1am. The breakfast which I ordered was fabulous, and the tea was lovely and hot. Always like to stay there, with restaurant choices and entertainment available at the casino. Will be back again for sure. Very convenient to intercity bus depot if this is your travel of choice, right at back door.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

It was bloody fabulous, I wish I could have stayed longer
    • Premium King Room

There was nothing I didn’t like

It was a birthday surprise for my husband, and when we arrived at our room we were pleasantly surprised by a greeting gift which was really nice. The bed was so comfortable and the room was fantastic.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

I feel very bad ,I had been charged wrongly. I’ve to spend time to investigate. No sorry received.
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

I received a phone call 30mins after I checked out, telling me the hotel had to charge me one extra night of room even I haven’t lived in the room. They said I’ve booked for two rooms for 12/10 through booking.com I told them I’ve booked one room for myself for the 12/10 night, when I checked in, I’ve given the confirmation for one night too. They insisted to charge me one extra night in my Visa card ( nothing I can do at that time ). The fact is I booked one night only for myself through booking.com I tried to check whether I’ve booked wrongly. All my emails. I also tried every means to try to check with booking.com Finally I’ve confirmed there is only one booking with one night for me only on 12/10, why should SKYCITY Hotel had charged one more night to my credit card. I phoned them again and the answer is their system wrong, the extra night charge will credit back into my visa in the coming three to four days time, the staff did not apologise at all. Shouldn’t I been informed

Location good, easy to go down to Queen street. Good restaurants inside sky city hotel complex. Very entertaining sky city casino.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Lovely way to relax away from home
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

Did not enjoy the breakfast. Was not good for value for money and arrived cold. Both Orbit and Fortuna were booked out. Would have been good advice to remind guests to pre book.

Handy location. Did not enjoy the breakfast. Great valet parking service

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

Excellent Hospitality and Service!!!
    • Premium King Room

No microwave in our room.

We had a birthday celebration and our cake was dropped off at reception. The reception placed our cake in their fridge until our celebration. Thank you very much!!! Just exceeded my expectations.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

I loved it and will happily stay at Sky City Hotel again. Thank you.
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

I could not really fault anything.

I loved the touch of having chocolates left for me plus the cleanliness of the room was excellent. The bed was so comfortable especially the pillows. Loved it.

excellent
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

the whole service was amazing.. from checking in to checking out... needs were met and when we needed extra it was brought up to us within moments.. lobe the service..

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

The most amazing stay ❤️
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

amazing room and the view to the sky Tower wow no comments ! room was so spacious and real clean , we did not want to leave the next day that’s how good the hotel was wish I could have stayed longer

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

The staff were so helpful especially the concierge people.
    • Premium King Room

Your valet parking is ridiculously over priced. When we first started staying at Sky City it was $ 25.00 now it is $ 55.00. That adds an awful lot to the cost of our stay. I will be from now on looking for somewhere else that is better priced.

The staff were so helpful especially the concierge people. Dickey is amazing! He is so welcoming and always happy to see us and assist..

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Enjoyed it!
    • Premium King Room

I was brought breakfast i dont remember ordering..especially cos it had salmon and i dont like salmon! Was half asleep when it was brought to me. Oh and i had my do not disturb sign on door. But thats ok,.for future ref..cheers above all enjoyed stay.

Bed was really comfy and bluetooth speaker 👌

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

1. Just locate in the city center, nearby the city tower.
    • Premium King Room

1. Room is very dark. 2. Outside the window is the low levels building roof, which means no view from the window. After my spending 320NZ dollar for one night, the room doesn’t match my expectations.

1. Just locate in the city center, nearby the city tower. 2. Facility is okay. Bed is very comfortable. 3. Breakfast is good.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

The beds are so comfortable just love staying in them each...
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

The beds are so comfortable just love staying in them each time i come its a big part of why i stay with skycity , locations fantastic right in town and the staff are always friendly and happy to help.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Overall my husband and I enjoyed our stay, everything was ALL in under one roof :)
    • Premium King Room

overlook of the satelites (TVNZ)

Bed was comfy, room was cosy, overlook of the seaview and my old college in Ponsonby :) also my husband loves the L-Shape couch..TYPICAL :) :)

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

Disappointed not even breakfast included.

The comfy bed

Trapped in a room. NO balcony couldnt even get to courtyard after 6 unless you had a room backing onto it. Waste of money never again!!!!!!

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

not good
    • Premium King Room

the room was good but the staff weren’t helpful and the coffee boiler ar the wasn’t clean and they they start knocking the door from 10 am asking when we will ckeck out.

the location

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

there attitude spoiled the hole trip and visit
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

we came across a staff member that was not helpful and there attitude was some thing to think about. to the point that they pissed me off really

beds were fine.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

I’ve been to conferences at Sky City before but first time I’ve stayed in-house - excellent!
    • Premium King Room

The TV in my room didn’t work and the instructions in the room where very sketchy and unhelpful. Very quick response though, TV reset and sorted. Similarly, the in room aircon instructions were totally inadequate and required a call to Reception to understand how it worked. The helpful receptionist agreed the aircon system was ‘tricky’. Better written instructions would help.

I attended a conference and the catering was first class. The staff were very attentive and the bathrooms were spotless. 10/10 as a conference venue. Concierge and Check In staff were very competent and helpful. Overall impression - everyone smiles!

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

• Premium King Room

Unfortunately the nice view was obstructed by building scaffolding across the road, but there isn’t anything the hotel could do about that. It’s a shame that the view is lost though.

Great location Great atmosphere Friendly, helpful staff Nice rooms

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

Great stay
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

Actually this visit there was not a thing more I could have asked for

Have stayed many times in the past (quiet few years), and in all honesty it varied. This visit the service was extraordinarily good at every contact point. The room had been nicely refitted and everything about the visit exceeded my expectations

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Auckland short stay
    • Premium King Room

Roof leaked water in cupboard. A little care in maintenence would be great. Concierge not very good slow to meet at door. Took bags ourselves.

Location great. Breakfast very nice.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Some of the best service I’ve ever had!

Not a thing.

I had plenty of correspondence with the hotel in the lead up to our stay, as it was my girlfriend’s birthday. The Head Concierge, Aiden Tibbotts, could not have done more to make us feel very special. Nothing was too difficult for them, and the exceptional service continued when we arrived. I’d recommend The SkyCity Hotel to anyone and will definitely stay there again myself.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

It was comfortable
    • Premium King Suite

The view from the room was just buildings under contruction and the workers.

The guest relations manager arranged a nice welcome note, champagne and chocolates for our anniversary on arrival.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Exceptional Getaway

Nothing it was perfect 😊

The whole experience from check in to check out was wonderful. My husband & I don't get away on our own often. We stayed one night while attending a concert & loved it. We were upgraded to a suite which exceeded our expectations. Breakfast at Andy's was a fab way to start the day. Will definitely be staying again.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

The staff went over and beyond to help me, I proposed to my...
    • Premium King Room

The staff went over and beyond to help me, I proposed to my now fiance, and Rick did an amazing job helping me set up the room for us while we were out to dinner, couldnt have asked for more!!! Was a perfect night and a perfect stay.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Its location and the generous size of the room.
    • Premium King Room

I had good memories from the last time I stayed here but was slightly disappointed this time. I packed light only for a two night stay and was counting on towelling slippers in the room. None! “We only put them in the suites!” What? At $350 plus per night? Housekeeping did very graciously supply me with a pair but that is not the point. My bed had been slept in so often it had a slightly sunken, hollowed mattress so I had to wriggle into the middle of the bed to find a firm spot on the mattress. Not good! My room had not been made up by 1.45 in the afternoon when I came back for a nap. It is always very deflating to come back to an unmade room. I went out to a show early that evening and left the ‘Make Up My Room’ sign on the door. It still wasn’t done - which meant that my mini bar, teas and coffees were not replenished, the bed went unmade all day, the rubbish bins were not emptied and the towels were still damp when I came back late that night. Unacceptable for a 5-star rated hotel. I felt neglected. Those little things all add up to me going to think twice about booking here again. In fact I’ve already made another booking since I got home yesterday - in the hotel of similar name across the road.

Its location and the generous size of the room. Reception staff very pleasant and willingly granted my request for a late check out without question.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Very relaxing with ease to get to our event at Spark arena.
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

My husband and I often stay at Skycity as it is very nice and central to everything. We mainly visit for a night away to just spend time together and enjoy dinner and the casino for something a bit different to our normal daily life.

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

Perfect location for myself and my daughter - have stayed...
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

Perfect location for myself and my daughter - have stayed here several times and have always been pleased with our stay. Can walk or uber to all things we enjoy , service has always been very good. Pleasant checkin staff and helpful , pleasant concierge staff .

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

Fabulous! Great location and customer service.
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

When we wanted to stay an extra night, arrangements were made a little complicated by an inexperienced staff member who didn't seem able to assist without needing her manager. However customer service from valet to the reception providing the extras for my partners birthday was deeply appreciated!

Bed was great and awesome that you don't charge for every little service in room

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Disappointed
    • Premium King Room

In room dinning meals, shocking. Alarm clock, air conditioning no instructions. Paying $35 for parking, carpark layout a disaster. Couldnt find switch to turn off lights above pillows.

Staff

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Casino hotel
    • Premium King Room

The hotel Was centrally located in Auckland however the CBD is grungy and riddled with homeless people a mere block from the hotel with Not great eateries, My suggestion is to skip Auckland all together or if you’re needing to be relatively centrally located stay in Davenport which is a short 12 minute ferry away and absolutely charming.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

Awesome and well worth doing again. Central location in Auckland with exerything within walking dis
    • Premium King Room

I do not think there was anything that could of been better. Maybe win a jackpot but we are not big gamblers, Enjoyed our whole stay. I cannot complain about anything so that was an awesome stay.

Comfortable, relaxing and value for money was tops. Staff so respectful and treated you with kindness. Facilities were excellent. Dinner at Fortuna Restaurant was enjoyable and excellent price for nine of us. Food was awesome and catered for all our need

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

Wont stay again
    • Premium King Room

The room was awful, we over looked a roof and walls, the air con didnt work, breakfast didnt have Much choices for the price you pay this was very poor.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

The bed was good and room was tidy.
    • Premium King Room

The attitude of your staff is awful. I'm not sure because English is not my first language but they were really rude and communication skills to customer was terrible. They should go back to the school and study again.

The bed was good and room was tidy. But really hated the view which showing construction site.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

I was great to have everything in the same building e.
    • Premium King Room

There was nothing we didn't like..

I was great to have everything in the same building e.g. restaurants, bars,and casino...The bed was so comfortable and huge...loved it

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Perfect
    • Premium King Room

The long wait to buy a drink at Andys bar. I gave up and went to the bar in the main casino where there were lots of staff and very quick service

Clean comfortable room. Central location. Reception and Concierge staff are amazing

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

• Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

Staff at reception of breakfast restaurant she could not understand my English w.Austrian accent did then not consume breakfast there instead at Skycity Grand who had no problems to understand me

Location Friendly concierge

it was ok
    • Premium King Room

bad breakfast experience on 2 days. not enough covers in the breakfast area ! this leads to long queues and one day i was asked to " wait for 15 minutes please" this is totally unacceptable, i ended up walking to Macdonalds. there were queues every day, so it must be obvious there is a problem ? i think this could be avoided by laying some of the tables in the reception/lounge area for breakfast during peak periods

great location

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Our stay is good enough.
    • Premium King Room

The location is good very convenient to go around places. Hotel is nice and clean. the reception and concierge staff are all friendly and prompt. House keeping is perfect. The hotel's restaurant need more food selections.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Our 1st year wedding anniversary was extra special, thanks...
    • Premium King Room

Our 1st year wedding anniversary was extra special, thanks to all staff especially to Del who arranged the rose petals and flowers. Room was pristine! Also thanks for the anniversary gift! See you again next time!

Great get away
    • Premium King Suite

Staff were excellent, helpful & very accomodating. Everything was very accessible, restaurants, shops & of course the casino. We had such a great time & definitly will stay there again.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Really enjoyed the check in experience.
    • Premium King Room

I think the room is smaller than I expected and darker somehow, not much view.

The stuff was really friendly and patient even we asked many questions regarding trips and restaurants. I have also lost my key card at one point but they did make it difficult for me at all. Loved my experiences with them.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Loved our stay and would definately stay again:)
    • Premium King Room

Would have loved a room with a city view and parking is quite expensive when staying for three nights $75

Our King sized bed was amazing and super comfy! Downfall would have been not getting a city view room but I realise we all cant get one! Buffet breakfast on Sunday morning was delicious and so much to choose from. Our Monday breakfast was a much smaller selection to choose from as in a different location and i'm assuming less people would use it but it was still yummy:)

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Over all pretty happy , would definley stay again, good staff , great location
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

could have been a few more things in the bathroom . ie: shower cap , cotton buds , dark cloth for removing make up that sort of thing......... and better lighting for doing make up.

comfy bed , room clean mini bar a little too pricey , great staff , good breakfast

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

I booked 2 rooms and they had us be t to each other which...
    • Premium King Room

All my friends checked in and received a $10 card to spend in the casino each , I paid for 2 rooms and did not receive anything?

I booked 2 rooms and they had us be t to each other which was fantastic , stayed many times and always had a lovely experience

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

Weekend getaway with the husband
    • Premium King Room

All my friends when they checked in, got a $10 play card to use In the casino , I had actually paid for 2 rooms and did not receive any cards to use in the casino ☹️

We have stayed many tines at Skycity and never had a problem, always good service, comfortable rooms, and good location when attending concerts.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Nice beds, hot shower, excellent food.
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

I couldn't control the air conditioner - it became too hot in the middle of the night and we didnt get a good night sleep. Tried to change the temperature but it didnt work. We didnt let the people at the desk know because we had a bus to catch.

Nice beds, hot shower, excellent food. Parking well signed. Excellent service from everyone.

Sky City Family Getaway
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

Elevators were confusing at times and seem to have a mind if there own.

Really clean and super comfortable. Easy to park at and then access the city. Staff helped out in a number of ways and made our stay really special.

Fantastic
    • Premium King Room

I'm clutching at straws now... but the hole in the towel was the only thing I can think of but frankly it was was no biggie still loved the place.

Location, valet service, reception, room, the bed was amazing.. the band that played t Sammy's lounge, the restaurants. We didn't have to go anywhere everything was right where we were.

Well done Sky City Hotel
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

I was happy with everything.

Very comfortable bed, lovely to get chocolates as a welcome. I just had a shower in my room which is all I needed. My room was down far end so did not get disturbed by construction works. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Comfy bed, good size room.
    • Premium King Room

Comfy bed, good size room. Nice bathroom and everything was very clean. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Good location with lots of nice places to eat and drink close by.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

An exciting place to stay and in the heart of the city with lots going on. Reasonably priced buffet
    • Premium King Room

Couldn’t adjust room temperature a bit too warm

Checking in and checking out was a breeze. Bedroom was spacious, clean and comfortable. Staff were pleasant.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

A wonderful experience which we would love to repeat some time in the future!
    • Premium Twin Suite with Two Double Beds

I cannot think of anything that wasn't up to the required standard.

Well thought out and spacious bedroom and lounge room configuration, both with large TVs. This setup worked really well for us.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Large bed and comfy linen.
    • Premium King Room

No robes or slippers in the room. The man that delivered welcome goodies couldnt wait until i opened the latch on our door so he could enter, he pushed it and latch was still on. The queues are long when check in and out. No acknowlegment it was a birthday weekend, you use to before when i spent the weekend for past birthdays.

Large bed and comfy linen.

Helpful staff.
    • Premium King Room

Understanding the elevator which used the term level 3 as well as H4. Booking the car park on line was easy but it was not clear when the gentleman offered to park the car that that was what we had booked for.

Helpful staff. Clean. Quiet room

Special short stay at SkyCity
    • Premium King Room

The bed was huge and very comfortable. The room was clean, tidy and spacious. There was a free bottle of Moet and deluxe chocolates plus a card to wish my partner a Happy Birthday.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Convenient location, comfortable beds, very friendly staff.
    • Premium Twin Room with Two Double Beds

Convenient location, comfortable beds, very friendly staff. We didnt expect a busy weekend at Skycity (with their birthday celebration) when we booked but our family had a great time and joined in in the fun.

We Price Match