Reviews of The Quadrant Hotel & Suites 4 stars

10 Waterloo Quadrant, 1010 Auckland, New Zealand

#74 of 167 Holiday rentals in Auckland

The view from the balcony and how comfy the beds were
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

The washer and dryer took forever so we ended up leaving our washing behind to pick up another day

The view from the balcony and how comfy the beds were

below average.
    • Premier One-Bedroom Apartment

Heat pump broken, freezing, no salt at all just5 pepper, no sky, not very welcoming staff, not helpful with breakfast inquiry, very poor.

The lovely view.

The size and locations of these apartments is ideal for...
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

The amenities were tired, a lot of them in need of replacement (ie washing machine, dishwasher etc)

The size and locations of these apartments is ideal for families.

My advice is make it clearer to customers who don't have...
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

My advice is make it clearer to customers who don't have credit cards that they will need $250 cash. That was a surprise a sheer luck I had the money.

Never again.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

The pillows were huge - too thick, especially for children. The shower was disgusting, tiles hadn't been scrubbed for a long time. Overall the place felt tired and grubby.

Check out time was awesome 11am staff were amazing .
    • Classic One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't like the bathroom it's to small for what you pay for we got the classic 1 bedroom apartment. Especially for a VR hotel we have stayed at the VR hotel on queens st as well and it's a lot bigger yet was cheaper only thing is there was no balcony . And maybe a mini bar should be in the rooms as well really wanted something to snack on but had to leave hotel to get them .

The bed was awesome.was comfy and firm. The staff were amazing especially cause I didn't know how to use the washing machine dryer in our room.and he came up and did it for us .and there was a balcony too which was awesome .

Dated but spacious room
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

Agreed with reviewers that said the rooms look pretty dated. We booked the two bedrooms apt but was upgraded to the premier. The room was really spacious for all 5 of us. Bigger than some of my friends inner city apartments in Auckland itself. Location was pretty central (uphill walk from Queens St) Parking (35nzd) was good compared to some other Auckland City Hotel. Overall we had a good stay

good but not great
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

Rooms and whole place are starting to get very tired. Holes in walls roughly filled but not repainted, old bathrooms, painted skirting boards that have seen the carpet painted too (very poor workmanship). I have been staying here a long time. It used to be fresh and vibrant. Now tired and aged.

location, ease of access, ease of check-in and out, like the bar

Modern, CBD Location
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

No Premium Channels as advertised or as is displayed in brochure, bed very uncomfortable, no extra blankets, hidden costs including bond, very expensive parking.

Modern, CBD Location

Great views and comfortable.
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

Some great staff but inconsistent as one or 2 seemed disinterested in giving great service - while some staff were just fantastic.

Great views and comfortable. Some great staff but inconsistent

Won't be returning. Any extra $$ that it costs to stay at The Pullman next door is $$ well spent.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

The room was dated and very dirty. There was mould in the shower, slime growing on the balcony, the curtains were coming off the hooks, & the phone in the room was absolutely filthy - like someone had used it with muddy hands. The carpet in the public areas is stained and worn, in some places to the extent that the joins are lifting and are a trip hazard. We phoned reception to ask if we could have a small jug of trim milk to make a hot chocolate with the sachets provided, and were advised "this is not a service that we offer - there is UHT milk in your fridge" (so we used all 6 piddly UHT containers to make my son a small hot chocolate...). On one occasion I stood for 15 minutes waiting for the lift on level 23, before realising that the lift was malfunctioning (I could hear the lift going up and down inside the lift shaft and not stopping at 23 - and yes, I HAD pushed the button !), forcing me to walk down 30+ flights of stairs and through an emergency door at ground level. Upon arriving at reception a sweaty wreck and reporting this to staff at the front desk (all of whom have English as a 2nd language) they seemed totally unconcerned. My overall feeling is that the hotel has Asian owners, Asian staff and mainly Asian guests, and their standards are just different.

the location is handy.

Would not stay here again
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

Strange hotel more like an upscale backpackers. We stayed in a queen suite on a level that was being painted; not exactly ideal. No duvet cover on bed (two sheets with a filthy duvet in between) The food is very over priced for what you get - bar menu is good but dinner menu was a joke (lump of cheap steak swimming in a bowl of powdered mash and gravy for $40 - rip off) Buffet breakfast was terrible.

Staff were helpful and we were refunded our parking fee.
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

Room not what we booked but we were upgraded, which was not what we wanted. Room was very tired. Some fixtures were broken, wall had a hole in it, curtains stained. Shower did not look clean. Spa was not hot, jets not working. Sauna was out of order. No towels in spa. We had to wait 15 minute for towels to arrive. Change room was a toilet, occupied when we got in, so we had to wait and share with people using the gym. On our stay a year ago the spa was also not working.

breakfast

Proximity of where I needed to be for the couple of days.
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

Smallest of things, but no dishcloth to do dishes, didn't have enough to warrant using the dishwasher, and 1 ply loo paper .. ugh!

Proximity of where I needed to be for the couple of days.

Very disappointed with hotel not standing by their strict no party policy
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

People partied ALL night with swearing and shouting in next room so had no sleep. Felt very unsafe as had a 6 year old and 16 year old children who were scared. Complained several times. No action taken by staff to evict them as per their strict no party policy. Offered a discount of $15 of parking. What a joke!

Wouldn’t go back
    • Classic One-Bedroom Apartment

The whole place is in need of a good clean, maintenance required as things were broken & old. Not value for money

Good views once we asked to change rooms except I had to clean the windows to see the view

Happy with our choice to stay here. Will visit again.
    • Premier One-Bedroom Apartment

Friendley atmosphere and lovely surroundings.

Our suite was amazing very clean & comfortable. Staff excellent from Reception to Restaurant staff & house keepers.

It was unpleasant and really disappointing.
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

I have stayed here previously and on that occasion got a lovely 1 bedroom that looked just like the ones in the photos. I have even booked others to stay there assuming they got the same experience. I was looking forward to staying again when I attended for a conference. This time I booked a studio because I didn't want to be shut in a bedroom and I checked the photos of studios and they looked very nice. When I arrived I was "upgraded" to a 1 bedroom. As soon as I got out of the lift I could see floor 9 was a tatty floor. The room was old and tired and really uncomfortable. The fridge rocked when you opened it and looked like someone had wiped it all over with a dirty cloth as it was all streaky, the kitchen tap was wobbly and the room was just horrible. I couldn't wait to leave it. If it hadn't been so late and if I hadn't been checking out again first thing in the morning I would have asked to change or wouldn't have stayed there. Really disappointed. I will not be staying again or recommending to others unless I can be assured that I would get something nice like in the photos. I know they say they have different room rates to fit budgets but when you book online, you rely on the photo next to your booking to know what you are getting. I was quite able to pay more and would have for something that wasn't scummy except there was no indication that was what I would get. They only had one studio type to choose from so it's not like you could pick between different room grades. I feel that they must have run out of studios so moved me to a horrid 1 bedroom for the same price and tried to tell me it was an "upgrade". I booked and paid for a nice studio and I didn't get it.

Nice staff.
    • Classic One-Bedroom Apartment

Uncomfortable bed and sofa. Didn't feel like value for money with quality of room and faciltied. Gym poorly equipped, and a lot of equipment broken and huge leak making floor soaking. Spa facilities were only a hot tub and sauna which was also out of order during our stay.

Nice staff. Good location.

Expectation vs. Reality
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

Bed was very uncomfortable and “well used” , mattress had rips , decor outdated , stains on curtains , bathroom very small like the size of a wardrobe and toilet was not clean , layout of whole room was odd. Looked better in the pictures than it did in reality.

Location and View was nice

Value for money if a long walk to CBD or Viaduct. Transport is needed really
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

A choice of spare pillows and even a spare blanket would have been good. The valet parking wasn’t exactly cheap and there was quite a wait in the morning for our car but that could have been due to several others waiting for their cars also.

The price was very good as we were just sleeping there. As we were just sleeping there, it was fine for our needs. As we were meeting family for brunch, we did not eat breakfast there.

Great!
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

Little mix ups with parking and bookings but now bother the stat itself was relaxing for all the mums and dads

Service from staff very accommodating for our huge family

6.0
    Over-priced tired hotel. Should be 3 stars at best.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

The overall fixtures were tired and need to be freshened/updated. The value of this hotel is not comparable to the other area hotels. There were water leaks in main areas of the hotel. The hallway on our floor had no heat, was dark, and was dirty. Everything looks semi-surface cleaned but not deep cleaned. 4 days in a row, there were towels covering up a mystery mess or leak in a different floor area of the hotel. The advertisement says there is state of the art exercise equipment and that is a not true-it is older appearing and not an inviting space. Our bathroom had a tiny sink, no counter space, no hooks for towels, and had mold in the shower- it looks like it is partially cleaned. The kitchen drawers had crumbs in them. Carpet appeared dirty,stains on the couch. I would have switched to a different hotel for only $40 more per night, but we could not cancel without large penalty. The previous reviews do not reflect what we experienced. There are budget hotels that are cleaner.

The best thing about this hotel was the staff. They were very friendly and helpful. The location is decent - about 15 minutes walk to the water, 10-15 minutes to restaurants and shops. 20-30 minutes taxi ride to airport in off peak hours. It was quiet in our room and beds were comfortable.

Lack of interest from staff to give you the basic amenaties.
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

First morning no hot water in shower. Asked the staff to look into it. Still had to chase it up after first day of work. Upgraded to a room with a broken slide shower that you had to hold to shower.

Room was great and bed was comfy.

'Upgraded' to possibly a worse room? Not quite as posh as it makes out.
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

Toilet roll was extra thin and the bathroom door was useless, as was the shampoo. The chairs weren't very comfortable either. The parking was $35 private or free on road (impossible!) but staff weren't very polite in advising this option. Room 2116 - 'upgraded' from room only (can watch TV in bed) to a 1 bed apartment with TV in living room area only. We were only there for a few hours before airport so this wasn't helpful to us sadly, we only wanted to chill in bed and watch a rubbish show.

The location was very good as easy access to Skytower. The hotel looked nice based on Reception area - we weren't there long enough to sample food or drink.

• Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

Putting paying customers into a room with saturated carpet, with no attempt to dry it is unacceptable. Not having running water available 2 evenings in a row is unacceptable. When asking for extra blankets because the one blanket on the bed was pathetic, I would expect to get these without being questioned about it and reluctantly given them. The bathroom was dirty. The blinds were broken.

View was better then awesome probly one of the best in...
    • Penthouse Apartment

No fry pan and only 2 of everything eg wine glasses also no curtain or anything to close off the bed frm the lounge in the pethouse

View was better then awesome probly one of the best in auckland...and big decks off room to enjoy the view

• Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

There was no dish cloth, the room service told us just to use a tea towel! There was only enough comfortable seating for 2 (room sleeps 4). The bathroom was extremely small. We had dinner in the restaurant which was very poor. What the menu described and what we were given were quite different. I am still looking for my filo & parsnips? The breakfast was also very disappointing.

The bed was comfortable.

Modern looking room with a great view of the city but wasn't very family-friendly.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't like being made to feel pressured to give a specific timeframe on when we next required our car again. We have 3 small children and our schedule revolves around their needs so to put a timeframe on car valet is simply unrealistic. At check in, i wasn't told that i had to swipe the key tag to operate the lift and they saw us leave with their big luggage trolley carrying our belongings, 3 children, 1 in a pram and 2 adults (as if we were all suppose to fit in the lift together at the same time) to operate the lift with a single swipe tag! In our room, the kitchen had very minimal utensils and only 1 pot. Very limited cooking took place because of the lack of cooking equipment. We didn't even have a cloth to wipe the table and benchtops with. Under the beds needed vacuuming and surrounding the washer/dryer needed cleaning too. Lots of lint dust behind and beside the machine from previous guests laundry.

I liked the large beds, the view of the sky tower from our room. The coffee at the bar was great! The staff members parking our car were kind and friendly.

Location was good, staff were good
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

It was cold, no extra blankets for beds and no electric blankets, the room was run down, cupboard falling apart, stains on couches, limited options for watching tv, roller blind in room broken.

Location was good, staff were good

Worth every penny.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

The rooms are a little dated. The curtains had stains and room walls were either tee bit moldy at the top/ possibly going to have a leak. Kinda weird that they didn't help bring the luggage up.

The service was amazing and reception went above and beyond. Location is great as well

Good location, friendly staff but poor maintenance lets the hotel down -not 4 star standard
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very limited kitchen untensils, poor maintenance of white wear (leaking dishwasher). Carpet in poor repair, damaged paint work, some equipment in gym broken- overall rooms would benefit from a refurb

Location, staff and valet parking

Convenient location and nice warm room with nice view
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

One elevator was out if service which made it a little slow to get up to the room.

It was great having 2 rooms to have some space from the kids at night.

Value for money
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

The washer/drier....it washed the laundry but hopeless at drying it

The staff were super friendly and helpful. Nothing was a problem. The room had a nice view of the harbour. The beds were super king and comfortable

The room was comfortable.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

Limited parking for check in and out or a quick trip to the room.

The room was comfortable. Bonus washer/dryer even with the drying part didn’t work it was still good to be able to do washing.

nice view and friendly staff.
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

It is supposed to be self catering, so there needs to be a full cupboard of things you can cook, eat and drink with.The apartments are run down, there is an oven, dishwasher but there were 3 cups, very few utensils and no teaspoons. This is the second time I have stayed and never again, there were no spare blankets and it the air con was very loud we had to turn it off and then got too cold because there were no blankets.

nice view and friendly staff.

Location was great and staff was friendly.
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

There were not enough towels in the room at the time of arrival so it would have been better if its all in place before hand.

Location was great and staff was friendly.

The Quadrant was a very nice hotel and I would recommend to others and stay there again myself.
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

Few minor things. Curtains stained. Toilet holder kept falling down. Bedside lamp was a bit dodgy when the cord was moved.

The staff were excellent. The room was nice with great view.

The toilets were dirty on arrival.
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

The toilets were dirty on arrival. Was told we got a room upgrade only to have our bed right next to the lift. The constant drone kept us up most the night. Staff was super friendly and helpful

• Premier One-Bedroom Apartment

Awkward room layouts. Paid for premier apartment. Small bathroom, smaller than most. Hotel layout strange. First welcome awkward and uncomfortable. Buffet breakfast a waste of time. Would not stay again.

Great location, lovely staff but paper thin walls and loud neighbours not a good combination!
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment was a lot smaller than expected - advertised as a two-bedroom apartment but the second bedroom was basically in the living area but with a screen, so more like a studio with a second bedroom. Also you expect a 2-bedroom apartment to have more than one TV (there was a royal wedding on afterall!) The worst aspect was that the walls appeared to be paper thin - an issue given that the rest of the guests on our floor seemed to be partying in the hall most of the night. Fortunately the seven year old travelling with us is a sound sleeper or things could have been a lot worse.

It was in a good location and the staff were very friendly

Very accommodating lack of communication
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

I had to pay $87 in parking over night cos there was no communication about free parking while at thehotel until the morning when I asked. The restaurant food was average. Spa staff amazing!!!

Warm, clean and spacious!

Good choice
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

DVD player was not region free, and the staff were unaware that DVDs were even region specific! A multiregion player is essential for international travellers

Good location, staff courtesy and assistant, facilities and reasonable breakfast

Very disappointed!
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

The room was not clean, there was a lot of dirt behind the fridge and beside the washer. We found a clump of hair beside one of the beds. The carpet was stained and the balconies had moss all over the ground. All of the walls had dings and marks and we even found a squashed bug on one wall. There were dirty/greasy fingerprints on all of the kitchen cabinets. The curtains looked cheap and did nothing to keep the sun out in the morning. One curtain didn't even fit right across one of the windows. The bathroom wasn't overly clean, the shower door wasn't installed correctly so when shut there was a large gap. The towel rail was almost falling off the wall and the hooks on the back of the door were broken. Only one side of the beds had plugs. One room had lamps that were dirty and the other room had a broken lamp. The dining table had obviously been broken at some point so was screwed together at one of the legs. The television was fuzzy and was on top of a set of draws in the lounge. It was chipped in places and looked cheap.

The lobby is very inviting and gives the impression of a modern, luxury hotel.

Excellent bed, breakfast, dinner & staff
    • Premier One-Bedroom Apartment

It's in need of a minor do over I.e. paint surfaces and bathroom surfaces.

The staff are very helpful. The meals in the restaurant are very good. Breakfast especially nice with plenty of good choices. The beds are super comfortable and really nice to sleep in.

Will be back again!
    • Premier One-Bedroom Apartment

Didn't like that the sauna was out of order and the fitness center was a tad small but still good they had something for us to use

Loved the 3 course we had, waiters were very apologetic about the lengthy wait but overrall great staff and even better food.

Not happy
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

Unfortunately they had to turn off the water and mentioned it going to be from 10.30pm - 7am - very inconvenient, given I booked in a large group of us. I also only found out by overhearing a conversation taking place at reception. Then the water was actually cut off at 9.20pm instead which wasn't a very nice surprise when one goes up to their room at 10pm to shower before the "water being cut off". The room wasn't very clean either, I killed at least 10 little flies, and there were more, but I gave up.

The staff were very friendly, the rooms were very nice.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

Unfortunately it took almost 2hours to get our dinner from the restaurant, when it finally came out it wasn't cooked.

The staff were very friendly, the rooms were very nice. I'd stay again but wouldn't have dinner at the restaurant.

Plenty of room for the 5 of us, good location.
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

Had to hold shower head whilst having a shower as the holder was loose. Also walls above shower had mould on them

Plenty of room for the 5 of us, good location. Good wifi

Exceeded expectations
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

The blinds in the room were a bit temperamental but it was a very minor thing!!

I booked two apartments and they were both fantastic. Great facilities, helpful staff and comfy beds.

Very pleasant staff, reasonably priced, nice and clean
    • Classic One-Bedroom Apartment

Breakfast buffet was a bit disappointing, dishes were not hot, only like warm. Bathroom very small.

Very pleasant staff, reasonably priced, nice and clean

Weekend in the city.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

Two single beds in the second room instead of one king would have been nicer for the kids.

Nice clean room - open view over the city and harbor - good value - excellent location, staff were professional.

Overal our stay was horrible and I won’t be recommending anyone to stay at the Quadrant
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

They didn’t disclose that you couldn’t have more than 6 people in the apartment at once on the terms and conditions it was only when we got to check in that we had to sign a form stating we couldnt have more than 6 people in the apartment at once. And after booking the apartment it then stated that it has a non party policy after booking with them, which was an inconvience because we only booked it because we wanted to have a few people over for a small get together. So probably not a good idea in booking the Quadrant if your wanting to have a small get together. The cleanliness of the apartment was below average the air conditioning was taped up and very old. Our washing machine didn’t work which was inconvient as we stayed there for 3 nights. Over all our experience was below average. We definitely won’t be staying there in the near future and won’t be recommending the Quadrant hotel and suites to anyone!!!!

Large beds were great and nice quiet rooms
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

The staff at reception weren’t friendly on arrival and didnt explain the process clearly/was hard to understand due to language barrier

Large beds were great and nice quiet rooms

Very kind staff, helpful and energetic.
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

The water being shut off from 1030pm to 0600am. And not being provided with some complimentary bottled water or alternative toilet facilities

Very kind staff, helpful and energetic. Permission to park a little longer. Fast check in. Quiet,clean spacious room.

The staff were really nice + Valet parking + the lobby was...
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

When parking to check in little space that I guess can’t be helped but it was a little annoying.

The staff were really nice + Valet parking + the lobby was really pretty.

The location was memorable
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

Reception staff not very welcoming Not enough bellman assistance as short staffed for usual check in time and so many people. Also then had to carry all out luggage down as couldn’t get a bellman quickly at checkout time.

Location and view

Great location and affordable
    • Premier One-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment was advertised as premier but it was quite basic, especially the bathroom. Not really a 4 star quality.

Location was great, the bed was super comfy and affordable for a last minute booking. Staff were very friendly and breakfast was good.

Comfortable but Hotel is tired.
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

Hotel is starting to get tired. Carpet pulled and while clean it is just tired now. Desperate need of a refurb. For the money they charge and with parking you can get a lot better in the city with just a little looking and forward planning.

The room was as expected for a studio, comfortable bed Staff are helpful but inflexiable at times. I like that you could open the ranch slider and get fresh air into a room, so appreciated when in air con rooms all day long.

It was terrible stay.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

Bathroom was very very small, we were told yay it was a executive suite but one room was being made with metal door without any lock on it, no privacy.

Reception staff were very helpful
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

I use a walking stick and would have liked to have been informed about the hilliness . Staff in the bar were either non-existent or surly.

Reception staff were very helpful

Won't be returning
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

Started off very well then room was very average for price. Restaurant was very average only ate there once wouldn't eat there again. Was really looking forward to staying but ended up very disappointed:( 2 bedroom apartment 1 pot??

Friendly staff :)

wont be back

lots

the sofa bed in the lounge is ready to go to the dump. not even fit for children to sleep on, the spa pool was barely warm the breakfast hot dishes were empty when we arrived for breaky had to ask if there was more coming.no communication back from management about the extremely poor quality of sofa bed. will warn my friends who are coming to stay with u in a few months time.

Not your usual accomodation
    • Classic One-Bedroom Apartment

There were cigarette butts all outside on the balcony areas- totally disgusting. Housekeeping did a poor job of tidying my room- linen on bed poorly tucked in. No cutlery on the 2nd day in room after ordering breakfast delivery in the morning- had to request and wait 20 minutes for some to be delivered. Poor television reception.

Locality to reason staying

Not sure I would stay there again as my first option unless the price was heavily discounted.
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

Parking is said to be available, but there was no instruction that there is no onsite parking. You have to have your car valeted. But there is hardly any room in front of the hotel to leave your car for the valet if there are more than two other cars there and no one out front to help you with what to do. I had to park in a public parking next door but had to pay $12 for 15 minutes while this was sorted out and there was no reimbursement for that.

Convenient downtown location to Queen Street and the discounted price I got was excellent compared to other hotels.

Would not recommend
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

Was charged $250 bond for not having a credit card even though we'd already been charged for the room... Manager insisted I should have read this in the terms and conditions but could not provide me a copy in writing!! Room was advertised as executive double bedroom but the bathroom was tiny as was the lounge and the unit had scuff marks over the walls and was not what I would call executive... if I'd paid full price I would have been very unhappy with the room.

Facility was "tired", the staff were friendly and helpful, But not locals
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

I asked that my credit card not be charged as I was going to pay cash at end of stay but my card was charged and I was left with a pile of NZ money that I lost money on changing back. Facilities were tired and very, very small.

Staff were friendly. Good location

Enjoyable stay with family
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

The set up of our room was great for the 4 of us. It had all the amenities we needed. It was nice to be able to stay in house for dinner and breakfast. The staff in the restaurant were very nice. It is a great location that is central and makes it easy to venture anywhere around auckland. Will definitely book in here again :)

This is the second time wev stayed there and my partner has...
    • Classic One-Bedroom Apartment

This is the second time wev stayed there and my partner has put clothes in wash and dryer but we cudnt get it to dry our clothes , i think youshud put sum simple instructions on how to use the dryer please

Great hotel for an overnight stay in the CBD
    • Premier One-Bedroom Apartment

Maybe a larger sink in the bathroom !

Easy to pull in with the car . Valet Parking quick and efficient. Room on 17th floor nice and quiet . Great buffet breakfast included in our very reasonable room rate . Easy to walk to waterfront from hotel

Worth a visit.
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

It was a bit dirty, although there was a stove, oven and cooking utensils, there were no pots or pans, maybe these are available on request? Toilet door lock was broken. No dishcloth.

Pretty good location, spacious, affordable, with views to the harbour.

Probably the best place we have stayed at , the Staff where lovely to deal with.
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

Couldn't find any pots or pans to cook if i wanted to and there could have been a few more milk,tea,coffee AND THE BATHROOM WAS A BIT TOO SMALL.

Nice comfortable bed,good view,close to town,and the staff and and the valet parking guys where awesome i highly recommend this place. Interior was nice the room was clean and comfortable.

Overall, everything was lovely. From the location, to the room. Staff was extremely friendly as well
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

Could provide some pots and pans in the cabinet instead of needing to call.

the location was close to town, might need to walk a little bit.Bed was extremely comfortable, if you are lucky, could get a view of the town from the balcony. highly recommended!

Great location.. good rate..flat service
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

No follow up of finding a towel in dryer covered in shaving hair No follow up of smoking smell in room and smoke alarm covered in a plastic bag held on by a rubber band Sheets too small for the bed Asked reception staff for an extra discounted night to compensate for finding the above with no response and no empathy

Exceptional
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

Would have like to have just abit more cutlery I love cooking but unfortunately I wasn’t able to do any as the cutlery was so limited. 1x pot in the room possibly add a small frying pan and 1x more pot. But I’m sure if I had asked the staff they would have provided it - I just hadn’t asked. Also unfortunately I couldn’t hook up my chrome cast as it seemed to have a bar although the internet was unlimited which was a downfall for me because I love unwinding and watching my favourite tv programs also the tv was in the lounge so no tv in the bedroom. Apart from this everything was amazing.

Great staff - Served by Mr Chopra amazing customer service he was very accommodating. Apartment was fully equipped, would have been superb if it had just a little more culterly in terms of drinking glasses, bowls etc. Had a great little balcony, views were good. I’ve stayed in quite a few hotels over the past couple months Queen on Ascotia, Auckland City Hotels, and I have to say this definitely exceeded my expectations - bed was super comfy!! Just loved the room and decor itself aswell - a very hotel feel. Last time I stayed here was back in 2014 and now In 2017 - Service and everything is still the same - Which is Awesome!! I travel a lot for work. I have been looking for a hotel to make my usual nest. This definitely will be the hotel.

Browse The Quadrant Hotel & Suites traveller photo gallery