Reviews of Delmon Hotel Apartments

Al Wadi Al Kabeer, 117 Muscat, Oman

#49 of 85 hotels in Muscat

• Standard Room

A coffee machine needs to be added to the breakfast buffet. Also diversify the baked pastry please. The rooftop swimming pool was almost outta use ..we booked because of that but unfortunately we weren't able to enjoy a good swim as the water level was very low .

The chef is nice and friendly.. actually all the staff members are helpful and friendly. We loved our sojourn there ,, the hotel is clean and comfortable and the location is ideal if you want to visit Mutrah as we planned. We will come back again incha'Allah. Cheers 😅

• Standard Room

We booked an apartment hotel with kitchen, 1st room didn't have a kitchen. 2nd room didn't have utensils for kitchen until we asked for them. Would have been nice to have room room in bedroom.

Air conditioning worked well, but was only in bedroom, not kitchen or bathroom, because the hotel is very old.

• Standard Room

Clean room,good service and very kindly staff,beautiful food,near centre of city,close to supermarket and walking area...Very nice place more than I expected!

• Standard Room

I didn't like that there were not a lot of food options within the immediate block or two and that the closest gas station is a shell, which in Oman you must pay by cash or shell card. The only other thing I didn't like was that it was unclear how to get my towels washed if I wanted that. Otherwise, great!

I really enjoyed the privacy. It's tucked away in an off the beaten path part of Muscat very close to a Lulu Hypermarket (if you're from the U.S., think Walmart/Meijer/Target). It was also convenient access to the highway to head to Sur and the Wahiba Sands. I would absolutely stay there again!

• Standard Room

One of the reasons we reserved the hotel was the swimming pool on the roof top, but unfortunately it was not open due to some problems with water quality.

We had lunch in the hotel's restaurant and the prices were very cheap.

• Standard Room

We didn't like the bugs( cocroaches) in the room and wardrobe was smell like naphtalene and you cannot put in there your clothes. The swimming pool was dirty and they was dangerous to swim.

Staff was very helpful and friendly. If we need they clean the room. Breakfast was not so good.

• Standard Room

I didn’t get higher floor and bathtub in bathroom .

I asked to have a bathtub and higher floor but the staff didn’t give me and one of them didn’t know what bathtub mean .

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The managers were very helpful. The chefs were friendly and explained any dishes we were unsure about. Everyone spoke positively about their city and offered advice about what to visit. Nearby supermarket had a great range of goods.

• Standard Room

It was very good place to book Staffs are very friendly Place is more than I expected value for the money iam willing to book again when is my next trip

The distance.

I am a regular customer for last 8 years to Delmon hotel Muscat. It's comfitable, cleane, good staff and real value for your money .

• Standard Room

We got even sooner check in than requested thanks to a very helpful staff from Vietnam I suppose. They provided compimentary water and tea. Everything was better than expected.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The breakfast was a one man show ,so it wasn't served fully at 7 .It wasn't hot .I see it was below the standard

The hotel was clean and location is good for us to go around .So for staying all day outside it provided us with we needed

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Breakfast on the second day was a bit missing where we had to keep asking for the top up on missing items. We were total of only 12 on the restaurant. Food was decent and ample for an adult. The rooms had cockroach attacks twice 1 each when we left the room and came back, which was the only downside of the whole stay. There were 2 that we saw over the period of the 3 days and 2 nights stay. They were restricted to the bathroom and went invisible when we enter the rooms.

The size of rooms and facilities were worth every penny and more and the staff were very kind and generous. The hotel location is far from any city traffic yet close to all locations. It is enroute yiti/siefah/qantab beaches and many other famous Wadi locations making it an easy starting and ending point. very convenient check in and check out timings as the hotel is very flexible if there are no other guests who are waiting for the rooms.

• Standard Room

I preferred food over there, the quality was excellent. and the food service also nice and quick. and the other things, the receptionist was not up to the mark, the language with little rough, no any one direct to the life or the way of rooms. no Menu card or no Contact number were mentioned in room. complementary tea, and two bottle of was given.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Had a very comfortable stay, breakfast was limited choices but what was served was well.prepared and tasty. Sheets and towels were all clean and with super comfortable bed.

• Standard Room

the breakfast is same every day. the timing of the swimming pool timings is very odd from 12 noon till 6 in evening. the wifi connection is very slow.

the rooms are neat and clean, bed is comfortable, the staff is friendly at the reception specially Mr. Sikandar at the front desk. good view of the wadi from the window.

• Standard Room

AC temperature control was not working so needed to turn down and up all the time. Little towels tissue and soap. Needed to ask each day. They did the room only once in 4 days

Good room for table tennis. Staff nice.

• Standard Room

We stayed fours nights, they didn't clean the room for the first two nights after which we requested cleaning and they said that we had to ask for the room to be cleaned. Third night went by and they did not clean, we went to the reception again and had to ask again for cleaning. They finally cleaned it but we stayed 3 nights without cleaning service.

Good rooms, comfortable beds and good location, staff are very kind and the price is good.

• Standard Room

Found my way to the hotel easily from the Ruwi bus station, the hotel is only a 5 minute walk from the bus line. The management staff made me feel very welcome and organized everything for me, excursions, a private tour to the wadis and helping with a hire car. The hotel is driving distance to some of the most beautiful spots in Muscat! There is also a menu with tasty local and traditional meals that I had every night for a very reasonable price. The staff made for an extraordinary experience. The room was spacious with a large comfy bed, room stayed cool with good AC!

• Standard Room

The location could have been a little better. However it is right outside the bus stop.

The staff were excellent. They were super helpful with directions and with meals during the fasting Ramadan hours. The room was comfortable and the bathroom pleasant. It's super close to a bus stop which helps with cheap travel around the city.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

Although not necessarily a negative, the hotel is pretty much in a residential neighborhood, so it is adjacent to a mosque (call to prayer) as well as animals (dogs barking, etc). The recent renovation seems to have replaced the tubs with showers. Wi-fi was okay, but sometimes slow.

The apartment was spacious with all the necessities. Recent renovations reflect clean rooms and bathrooms with all the listed amenities. Requested and was given a room towards the top floor, so a great view of the neighborhood and surrounding mountains from balcony. Close to store and some local restaurants.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• Standard Room

The staff did not really know what to recommend us in the city or in Oman (where to eat, what to visit apart from the main attractions). Otherwise they were kind.

The location is good, close to the Old Muscat. Room was spacy and very clean, the bed comfortable.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Hotel had made a mistake in my booking and put me in a room instead of an apartment, luckily they could change it The price announced on booking.com does not include tax, it's important to know that! The kitchen is literally just a fridge and microwave, don't expect you're actually going to cook! there was not even a knife.

friendly staff, enough parking spaces around the hotel wifi a bit difficult to connect to sometimes but then works fine (just a bit slow for large files otherwise OK)

• Standard Room

The lobby doesn't feel very welcoming and comfortable with the huge fish in tiny tanks. Very slow elevator

Very good comfortable double bed and little sofa. To have the kettle was a real plus ( it is the detail that made us choose this hotel) Pretty quite ( probably better on back side)

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

• Standard Room

the bathroom was very small n not much comfertable breakfast for vegetarians was not satisfactory

the bed extra comfy room was specious, clean, comfirtable

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

People at the front office disappointed us. We felt we were in a wrong place. We intimated them in advance to cut short our stay for only one instead of our original two days booking; but the person who received our call did not leave any intimation for the next person in-charge and we eventually were not given the original offer.

Spacious rooms, modern looking furniture and all amenities were in place. Wi-Fi connectivity was good. Though the balcony was small, it gave a nice and refreshing view outside.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

• Standard Room

Staff was very rude and they do not communicate in any way about the airport shuttle that's listed for this property. I included the request in my booking, heard nothing back, emailed, heard nothing back and when I called, I was told to just take a taxi and pay for it (and the guy I was talking to yelled at me and interrupted me and eventually turned to someone else and said, "can you just talk to her?"). When I asked that the amount I would be charged for the room be adjusted based on this, they yelled at me more. The guy who checked me in hours later when I had gotten transportation was very nice.

Bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

• Standard Room

Room did not like. No kitchen materials provided. Very bad stay in our Oman (Muscat-Salalha-Wahiba) trip .

Nothing liked. Housekeeping is good. We did not receive the room what we booked.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't like that I had to ask for housekeeping. Housekeeping was only on a by request basis and we had to leave the key at the desk so they could access the room. Also, the breakfast lacked options and was mediocre. If you don't want to hear a very loud call to prayer every morning at 5, this is not the place for you. The mosque is next door.

Amount of space offered for the price was excellent. We had a three bedroom apartment. Perfect for a family of 6 on vacation.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

• Standard Room

The reception staff at night (2 Indian men)when I arrived.They didn't offer to assist with my baggage. They kind of looked tired and depressed.They didn't make me feel welcome.

The receptionist (Omani lady).She was excellent. She was very welcoming, courteous and very kind and generous. Lovely lady. She had excellent manners.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

• Standard Room

Wifi slow in the rooms.the network signal was not always good

Clean and confortable. The bed is very good and the rooms modern. The staff is very helpful and educated. Breakfast was good too.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

no thing

friendly staff they are helping any time when you ask .. new furniture & good WiFi . i like the Breakfast the Hotel was clean & very Quite .

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

• Standard Room

Paint on floor and toilet entrance, breakfast not good , no kettle in room , no toilet paper, we had to ask to get missing items

Location and free parking

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

• Standard Room

We had to change rooms as the first room had leakage in washroom. The second room also had leakage in washroom plus there were no cells in the tv remote. The overall ambience of the place was very dull. The furniture was very poor quality. The buffet breakfast was not nice.

• Reviewed: 2 July 2016

• Standard Room

Everything was OK, except for the fact that nobody removed the breakfast leftovers and the trays from the room, we had to do it ourselves in the evening

Huge, comfortable bed, nice and helpful staff. Having stayed there during the Ramadan period ,breakfast was served in our room.

• Reviewed: 2 July 2016

• Standard Room

It's bad smell in the refrigerator. smoking smell from another room came to my room , it isn't ok for me. Should separate the floor for smoking and none smoking.

Bed and pillow are so comfortable , I love it. I can sleep well.

• Standard Room

TV channels need to add more international.

Overall experience was good property is very nice

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Every time i stay with them, the hotel gets better.

location far from city

really everything good

Bit far from Muscat

Nice one

• Standard Room

Pool was closed, shower small and leaking. Other than that, good

Good location, good price, clean, friendly staff. Breakfast was OK.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Small swim pool. No buffet breakfast. No every day making up rooms. No bell boy. No parking. High prices. Far from city

• Standard Room

there was nothing to dislike, everything was just perfect

well everything was good from the start till the end

Everything excellent

• Standard Room

I INJOYSTAYING IN DELOMON HOTEL STAFF ARE GOOD EXCLANT ROOM AND FARE RATE THE HOTEL NEED EXTRA PARKING

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Location easy to find. Clean and adequate.

• Standard Room

Noise of children without any control of their parents.

Upto the expectation and value of money

• Standard Room

The only good thing when we checked in the room was clean

Ф

limited options for breakfast

clean rooms

• Standard Room

drainage while taking shower not good.

comfortable beds.

Staff were very friendly

• Standard Room

Small but clean. But at night there's bad smell around

Very near to mountains

Poor breakfast selection

bathroom

Hotel bathroom is not clean.

Food

Value for money.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The pool was under maintenance, should have been updated on the website

Quiet place with good ambience and cosy bed.

Nice hotel

• Standard Room

The price on booking didn’t include the taxes

Clean

• Standard Room

I had to ask them to clean my room

Quietness and cleanliness

Under staffed

Location - right by the mountains and beach Size of the apartment Hot water and shower

Wifi very poor signal

Nice location which allows you to go anywhere in oman fast

• Standard Room

Nice place to stay in Muscat on a reasonable price

• Standard Room

Good value for money. comfortable and clean rooms and a very good breakfast spread.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Linen was not changed, nor were new towels provided. We ran out of toilet paper...

Breakfast was a huge disappointment

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Clean comfortable affordable accommodation for a small family

• Standard Room

Cockroaches in the room. During 4 days of stay room was cleaned once and after complaining only.

Value for money

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Only lukewarm water, v.slow internet,

Spacious for price, helpful staff, opposite hotel with cheap bar

Wifi should be better

• Standard Room

Beds and bathroom were not clean

• Standard Room

Cleaning every time with out asking

The staff are great

• Standard Room

Bed was uncomfortable and the Location was far from Souqs and corniche.

Staff were very helpful and friendly

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The place was spacious and well furnitued , clean and nice

Browse Delmon Hotel Apartments traveller photo gallery