Stays Flights Flight + Hotel Car rentals Attractions Airport taxis
  4. Cusco hotel reviews
Peru Cusco Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent reviews

• Hawka Inka Hostal Review score: 9.1

“The lady who runs the hotel is super nice and willing to help even though her English is pretty bad. The rooms are new and big enough. Very clean. 7 min. walk to the main square”

• Supertramp Hostel Cusco Review score: 8.8

“I was very lucky to stay at Supertramp during quarantine in Peru. The owner Sebastian and all stuff did amazing job to make the stay of travellers from all over the world as best as possible. Oscar special thank you for delicious meals of Latin America I have never tried before!(try patacones) Reception guys - thank you for your smiles and anytime help. Yoga classes, games and our everyday meal times outside with a music of waterfall and amazing views made my stay unforgettable. Wish to come back one day of peaceful times to see Machu Picchu, Rainbow mountains and hug lama! ”

• Supertramp Hostel Cusco Review score: 8.8

“The hostel is beautiful – in a perfect, tranquil location with a great view over Cusco (yet only a 10-minute walk from Plaza de Armas). We lucked out with beds 7 & 8 in the orange room (it was basically like having a private mezzanine!!)”

• Hostal Resbalosa Review score: 8

“Lovely hostel with an amazing terrace, staff and pet dog! My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 weeks during the corona virus lockdown in Peru and the hostel became our home and the staff and guests were our family. Alberto and Fatima were very helpful during this time and kept us informed of updates and answered questions we had. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the view from the terraces could not be better. We hope to come again one day and see Alberto, Fatima and Marley! I recommend staying here for the best views, decent price and good location very near to the main plaza. Alberto and Fatima also helped us with tour options for the Sacred Valley and there are many other tours that they can book for you at reception. Unfortunately due to the lockdown being announced we were unable to go on any tours. The nights in Cusco can get quite cold due to the altitude - there is a logburner at the hostel which made nights in the social area nice and cosy”

• El Virrey Boutique Review score: 8.7

“Location was excellent, facing Plaza de Armas and close to everything. Staff was kind and helpful. We requested to change the room to bigger one when we are back from Machu Picchu, then they prepared a bigger nicer room on 2nd floor. Also they kept our big suitcases at no cost while we were gone for 2 nights, that helped us a lot.”

• Casa Matara Boutique Review score: 9.4

“Good location and in general good value for money.”

The 30 best hotels in Cusco