Stays Flights Flight + Hotel Car rentals Attractions Airport taxis
  5. Reviews of Hotel Tito

Reviews of Hotel Tito 2 stars

Calle Perú 105-B, Arequipa, Peru

#80 of 157 hotels in Arequipa

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 8

• Reviewed: 8 July 2019

Not good
    • Classic Single Room

On arrival we were offered rooms without windows !!! The corridors were dark, depressing looking ! I have traveled for the last 45 years, had never seen that! I was offered another room, the window looked into (very closed!) next building windows. There was a small open area at the bottom. My brother’s room ( he didn’t even want to bother asking for a change) had 3 little windows way up this very tall wall, impossible to reach! On turning the bed down I found long black hair under the pillows ( I didn’t have the heart to complain any more to the nice employee that was helping us ) I asked for clean linen and I got them. Breakfast was ok, always served by a very nice young man. I accept that it was a mistake on my part to have booked this Hostal, it is in the past and never to be repeated again. The most insulting of situations came when, I believe the owner, asked me if : “I had packed in my suitcase, the control remote for the TV” I couldn’t believe he had said that !! I wish I could have told him what I had in my mind but I couldn’t because of the respect I have for my brother.What I find unacceptable is NOT TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU !! I had hoped to change to a better hotel with your assistant but it was never to be !! I hope never to use your services !! Have you ever visited this property? I think you owed that to your clients, people that would trust you suggestion.

We liked the personnel : polite, helpful and accommodating.

Stayed in July 2019

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

The Hotel was so n an excellent location.
    • Classic Double Room

There were no fans for the rooms.

The Hotel was so n an excellent location. Very close to the Plaza. The security was also excellent. We had several finds come visit us during our stay. Each time the friends were told to wait in the lobby and a staff member came to our room and told us about the guest. The staff were very good and cared about us being comfortable during our stay.

Perfect !
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Waouuh ! Tito and his staff are incredible people ! They are here 24h/7 to help you feel great ! Thank you a lot, i will remember you for sure!

Excellent location
    • Classic Double Room

Hotel is a bit outdated but very clean

The staff is really helpful and accommodating. The hotel is very close to plaza de armas...and centrally located.

Great location and value for money.
    • Classic Double Room

Our room was close to reception which could get a little noisy Friday and Saturday night. Staff don’t speak English but happy to converse with us and our limited Spanish.

Great location and value for money. Excellent bathroom and shower and great comfy bed. Staff very friendly and helpful

There are better places for the same price
    • Classic Twin Room

Could not contact via email or phone. No hot water. Cold room.

Breakfast was ok with fried eggs, fresh buns, tea, margarine and jam.

Good place to stay
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Friendly staff and very good location. Rooms are quite big and the shower is good. I would stay there again:)

• Reviewed: 7 December 2015

Only 3 or 4 blocks from Plaza de Armas along the walking...

If you are very sensitive to noise, maybe pick an inner room (they gave us the option of 3 rooms when we first arrived).

Only 3 or 4 blocks from Plaza de Armas along the walking street; very modern bathrooms; large rooms with plenty of light. We stayed on the street side and it wasn't too noisy for us even without ear plugs. Good vegetarian and juice cafe right across the street. Wifi was good. It's on the second floor of a building, so there is only a doorway with a Hotel Tito sign on it (so you know what to look for when you roll up!)

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Showing 1 – 8

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!