2. Philippines hotel reviews
  3. Luzon hotel reviews
  4. Manila hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Discovery Primea

Reviews of Discovery Primea This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

6749 Ayala Avenue, Makati, 1226 Manila, Philippines

#4 of 394 hotels in Manila

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

Everything exeptional except the breakfast.
    • Primea Twin Suite

Breakfast variety is not enough on this level....

Everything exeptional except the breakfast. On this level (5star) we expected more variety and more stock (if you go on 10am, there is a lot of things out of stock, even though breakfast is until 10.30am... besides that, our suite was phenomenal, staff is friendly and helpful and pool area and restaurant on top is wonderful.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

Amazing hotel, definitely EU standards.

Nothing really

Amazing hotel, definitely EU standards. Hotel has very good restaurant that has promos during the week. I ate delicious dinner with my gf for half price. Overall stay was Great.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

Our stay was very nice and cozy. We will definitely come back on this hotel
    • Business King Flat

A little bit pricey. We had breakfast this morning and there is a salt and pepper container but no salt and pepper inside.

location, staffs, cleanliness, comfort

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

A lovely hotel in with all amenities close by
    • Primea Twin Suite

Our suite was amazing, however, there were a few things which I noticed; the previous guest’s fake eyelashes were on the floor and there was a crumb of food which led to some ants. The swimming pool was lovely, however only catches the sun on the morning till around 11am.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

Our suite was spacious, spotless and very comfortable.
    • Business King Flat

Our suite was spacious, spotless and very comfortable. We loved the pool and had a lovely breakfast in our room. A perfect stay at the end of our time traveling around the Philippines.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

It was an enjoyable stay from beginning to end.
    • Primea Double Suite

The suite was clean but found a few spots dusty! It’s nothing major to complain about.

It was an enjoyable stay from beginning to end. The warm greeting on arrival, the 2 bed suite was perfect for a family of 4, the beds were comfortable. The swimming pool has the perfect view at night, it wasn’t busy but I can imagine it would be a tight squeeze when busy during the day. The glorietta mall is just across the road and accessible via a tunnel. Breakfast was nice, a varied selection but if you have a long stay it would be repetitive. In room dining was nice too, the kids spaghetti was a big portion!

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

Great hotel to conclude out Philippine trip
    • Executive Suite

The shower wasn’t working right, our bedroom lamp broke on our last night.

There’s a washer dryer combo, they served meals by the pool you can actually swim and eat. That was awesome, and always Filipino hospitality is top notch!

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Everything, the helpful staff, the room, the breakfast.
    • Primea Twin Suite

Everything, the helpful staff, the room, the breakfast.... I really recommend the place. It is wonderfull... I will definitely stah there again.. The phone that help me trough the road.... Amazing place

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

awesome room amenities: furniture, room layout, even the coffee and tea selection was superb
    • Business King Flat

infinity pool has a great view, but it's no lap pool and too small. i think this can only accommodate children on a busy day. could use a bigger pool (at least 25m).

room interior and furniture was great. I especially like that the executive desk was in front of the window. nespresso machine and tea selection was awesome

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

The only thing good was the bed it was big and comfortable.
    • Executive Suite

Everything, nothing open, food was very bad one guest got food poisoning. Breakfast I had better at three star hotel. Bars don’t open until 4 pm no access to outside areas except to the pool. Staff friendly but not knowledgeable. Upon check out try to charge me extra for things I did not purchase. Check your bill.

The only thing good was the bed it was big and comfortable.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

We enjoy the stay
    • Primea Double Suite

Food... there’s a lot of room to improve it.. Like spacing so you don’t need to wait. And change the menu not necessary daily but you need variation.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

My top three hotel experience of all times!!
    • Business King Flat

There is nothing i did not like about this hotel!

The general feeling was just great. The stuff was most professional i ever experienced, the room was stunning, with great view and amazingly comfortable bed. Me and my fiance felt like we are really being taken care of and we would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

I like the pool and location of the hotel.
    • Business Double Flat

The room service and breakfast food. I have ask for additional shower gel and other stuff for room service but I had to make atleast 2 follow-ups before they are delivered in my room. The breakfast food is also not good. We had a room in breakfast and for some reason they don't have any tables that we can dine in. They just left the food scattered in the room.

I like the pool and location of the hotel. Although I did not cross the street to go to the mall in front of the hotel, but I can see that it is very accessible.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2018

Awesome
    • Business King Flat

The wifi connection didn't work at first attempt. I was given instruction from the lobby that the username is my surname and the password is the room number. But when it didn't work, I asked assistance and IT was sent. I found out that the username was Marcia Santos (huh?) That wasn't just my surname and Marcia wasn't even my first name out of my 3 first name. So I don't know who's mistake was that, the receptionist? or the IT? The instruction could've been clearer.

The place is clean, prompt assistance from the staff. A nice room.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2018

I love the room.
    • Executive Suite

The refrigerator in my room doesnt close properly. It doesnt stick so my food isnt properly chilled. The shower door doesnt close right so water leaks out when you use the shower. My comforter and bed kept spewing feathers. It was somewhat comfortable

I love the room. It was spacious. The people where very service oriented. Check in and out very fast so love it.

• Reviewed: December 22, 2018

The room and bedding are comfortable.
    • Business Double Flat

There’s no much space for check-in guest to be accommodated, like couches or sofas to allow guests to sit.

The room and bedding are comfortable. We got enough space and the ambience is good.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2018

Good experience
    • Business King Flat

I wanted to change 100 USD to PESO from reception at midnight , unfortunately they dont have this service ..disappointed ! Shangri-La hotel near to this hotel has this service .

very good choice . i will come again

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

The location is ok.
    • Primea Twin Suite

1.Our suite was face Ayala ave, super noisy with a lot of horn and buses, cnt sleep all d nite. Cnt image y 3am still had bus on d street. 2.there was a clock on d bed cabinet , and it had alarm at 3:45am with loud sound, I was totally shocked, what happened. ( I sweared to god I didn’t touch the clock since I arrived). All d nite cnt sleep at all. Even my daughter and my friends. All of us didn’t sleep due to noisy buses and horns on d street. Very sad!!

The location is ok. The staff r very nice. The swimming pool very nice.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

I will be back.
    • Primea Double Suite

Breakfast was good but very simple. I have enjoyed breakfast at the peninsula hotel also and it’s much larger.

This is the best hotel. 2 bedrooms 2 baths plus washer and dryer. Breakfast buffet included and a bonus whiskey and cigar bar, and a steakhouse. This is my second trip to makati and I have stayed here twice.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

Very clean, luxurious, good value for money, excellent...
    • Business King Flat

Restaurants were all “fully booked” but empty. I don’t understand since they could have served us and we would have left before anyone arrived for their “appointment”

Very clean, luxurious, good value for money, excellent amenities

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

I spent my birthday with my family there and we appreciate...
    • Business Double Flat

We had a great time during our stay. Everything was pleasant. My only concern was there's no 2nd lock/bolt in the door. We stayed in 403 and the bolt was broken or removed.

I spent my birthday with my family there and we appreciate the sweet set up of a mini cake and brownies. Since our accommodation did not include breakfast we ordered food and it was yummy. My son loved the pool. Beds were very comfy. I like that theres tv in the bathroom and i can watch movies while dipping in the hot tub.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Pricey but delightful
    • Business Suite

The price on booking.com was not close to what I paid... still a nice property for the price though..

Everything but the price I actually paid. The breakfast is insanely awesome. The pool area and view is Insane! The room are wonderful and comfortable. Most importantly the staff were so kind and happy

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

Excellent stay.
    • Executive Suite

Breakfast choice was very limited. Public smoking room is not very comfortable. In the evening we asked the staff to provide us with a corkscrew but nobody showed up; we called again and were promised to get it delivered shortly but noone showed up.

Very clean, spacious and modern room with all the equipment necessary (but a corkscrew). Excellent car service.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

Awesome birthday getaway
    • Business Suite

There was a bathtub but no bubble bath soap was available in the room. It might be better to already have it ready with the toiletries set. It's just a super minor detail and everything else is superb.

The staff at the hotel were extra helpful, very friendly and warm. I appreciate the extra gesture of the hotel team to greet me with a cake at my room for my birthday. I especially love the In-Room dining food I ordered! The steak was surprisingly super delicious - perfectly cooked and tasted just right. No sauce needed there! The pool had magnificent views. I wish I could have stayed longer!

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Our stay at the hotel is absolutely great except for their breakfast buffet
    • Primea Twin Suite

Breakfast could be better they should add more options considering the amount we paid for, I must say its not worth it.

Spacious and clean rooms plus points for the pool area👍🏻

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

One word ideal in all aspects , thank you
    • Business Suite

When you go to the gym, you don’t want someone’s children running around and playing about That’s not the place for this. Other than that no complaints

The beds are so comfortable Staff really helpful and friendly Really good gym area

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

I would definitely return to Discovery Primea next time I'm in the Manila area.
    • Primea Twin Suite

We requested hotel shuttle to MNL Airport, but cancelled it. It was too expensive. Took "Grab" instead.

Staff very hospitable. Great location. Beautiful hotel. One of the best I've stayed in. Good breakfast, was included with room rate. Shopping/restaurants are across the street.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Overall great experience. The location was great and the services provided was great too.
    • Business King Flat

I found the rooms prices a little pricey. The breakfast buffet was not up to my expectations, their spread/choices was not as plentiful as I'd want for a 5 star hotel.

The staffs went out of their way to made sure i was comfortable. They were very professional and exceeded my expectation in term of hospitality!

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Large and clean room, polite and friendly staff, and the...
    • Primea Double Suite

There’re some big lilies on the table which smelled (for us) too much.

Large and clean room, polite and friendly staff, and the great view from the room. Location is also perfect.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Comfortable, relaxing stay for business people
    • Business King Flat

It really is a business hotel so they did look a bit weird when we arrived backpack style. You are required to wear more formal outfits in the restaurants, which is understandable. Pool is very nice except that it has no sun after 10AM. So if you're going for the tan, don't bother! The hotel is also in a very busy traffic area, but I guess that is just Manila.

Room was extremely nice and spacious, breakfast was nice, pool is nice.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Would recommend! We'll definiteky be back.
    • Primea Double Suite

The front desk person was kind of unfriendly. Wasnt able to get her name but everyone else was friendly and accommodating!

Neil, who helped us figurenout the aircon and tv was great!! Our 2 bedroom suite was spotoessly clean! The shower had great water pressure, the beds were super comfy, the pool hadba great view! Everything was amazing!

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

The room's very clean and the staffs are nice.
    • Business Double Flat

It didn't have an ironing board unlike the other hotels i've stayed in. The tv channels were not hd (the 2nd night).

The room's very clean and the staffs are nice.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Stayed here for honeymoon + second wedding reception in the...
    • Business Suite

Airport shuttle is expensive comparatively. Get a Grab (filipino uber equivalent). Otherwise no complaints at all.

Stayed here for honeymoon + second wedding reception in the business suite. Great location (across the road from Glorietta - easily accessible via underpass during the day), great buffet breakfast (including congee bar!), great infinity pool with spa (gets sun during the morning). I also got my hair done in the in-house Toni & Guy salon (700 pesos inc hair wash) - great service. Easy check in and check out service. Staff remembered us and extremely helpful with our bulky luggage.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Never stay here again. Worst place i have stayed in EVER!!@
    • Business Double Flat

Staff were rude, unhelpful and came across stuck up. We were not allowed to sit near the pool and order drinks after check out as we had a couple of hours to kill before our flight. We were told we would have to pay an extra night. No concept of customer service- i was made to feel a nusanice at check in, check out and when ordering a cab. Restaurant staff were useless and rude too.

Basic 5 star hotel

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Very satisfying
    • Primea Twin Suite

The dryet was not working to my standards. Took almost 5 hours to dry normal load clothes.

The two bedrooms apartment was excellent. The facilities is up to my expectations, the staff are helpful and very friendly. The room clean and smell nice. Close disoto shopping mall. I would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

The hotel exceeded our expectations
    • Executive Suite

There were so many tiny attention to details that made a difference to our stay. To start with, the room was classy, clean and fresh. The small packet of detergent offered meant we could use the washer/dryer without worry Plus our wet swim wear was dried more conveniently rather than hanging them in the bathroom. The jewellery tray in the safe box, the sponge and detergent and kitchen towel available at the kitchen, the many drawers for clothes and stuff, the handy mobile with free internet and calls allowed us to order in food and have google maps available with us when we are outside, An extra sanitary pad as part of the toiletry set. The nespresso machine so we can have a decent coffee. To conclude the super friendly staff, how the front desk knew us by our booking name before we said anything, the waiters during breakfast and security team always smiling and greeting us. A special mention to the friendly concierge team who helped us with transportation, places to visit, the tour arrangements and even a list of contacts of restaurants where we could order from. We definitely had a great time.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Location is perfect.
    • Business King Flat

The Concierge should be fired!! I left in the early morning hours november 17th for an international flight. There was no taxi ordered. Instead he called an uber. The Uber came very late and brought us to the wrong terminal. It was very stressful an we almost missed our flight. Don’t trust the concierge!!! It is a no go for a hotel of this category

Location is perfect. The hotel is clean and the staff is very! nice!!!

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Not good - and will never stay there again. Staff are racist, offensive and discriminatory.
    • Business King Flat

The staff appeared to be discriminatory and racist. The staff particularly the concierge - the small lady with a little hat on has a critical perception on people who don’t dress well. I was offended when she asked me if I’m the person checked in the hotel because I look like a Filipino like her. She discriminate against her fellow Filipino and favours foreigners. She was disgusting and offensive. I hope hotel management should train their staff not to judge people on their looks. This staff should be asked to examine herself and avoid being racist.

It’s a standard hotel in Makati, nothing fancy.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Convenient location for nightlife (short walk) and public...
    • Business King Flat

Traffic is v noisy on main road and due to sheer volume of traffic it takes in excess of 1 hour to get anywhere (airport/Spanish quarter etc) although grab taxis (Uber equivalent) are a must. Local taxis are expensive and grab are reliable and very very treasonable. They are also used by the hotel themselves

Convenient location for nightlife (short walk) and public transport (once you’ve worked it out)

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

I like everything in this hotel from location, friendly...
    • Business Double Flat

I can't think of something that I didn't like about the hotel.

I like everything in this hotel from location, friendly staff, the service and especially the room (bed). The easy check in and check out. Anticipating guest needs is very impressive...I was asked and offered help for transport even without me asking for it. I highly recommend this hotel and definitely will stay again hopefully a bit longer.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Luxury in the heart of Manila
    • Primea Double Suite

The staff was amazing and took care of everything we needed. The room was spacious, clean, and so comfortable. We loved the view from the pool and breakfast was delicious. It was great to come home to and have peace and quiet after the hustle and bustle of exploring the city.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

The room was great!
    • Business King Flat

Their way of check out has to be fixed. Nobody helped us with our things even when we requested for luggage assistance. It also took them a while to get our car from the parking because we used their valet service.

The room was great! Housekeeping was also very accomodating to our requests.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Best Hotel I have ever stayed in, in the city of Manila.
    • Primea Double Suite

The breakfast every morning was great. The pool was comfortable (warm and clean). The staff was very nice and accommodating to all requests that were made.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

unfortunately there was nothing really special about this...
    • Business Double Flat

asked for late check out, which should be sort of normal for a 5 star hotel ..... ask 5 times during my stay and only late on the check out day they granted me 1 additional hour ..... I would consider this as poor service aircondition was too noisy and breakfast was not upto a 5 star hotel standard

unfortunately there was nothing really special about this hotel, except that the roommate was good and very central located

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Thank you Discovery Primea! Mom enjoyed our stay for her birthday!

Nothing in particular

- The friendly staff (Their gestures of puting their hands in their hearts and then bowing while greeting you was highly contagious, you have been warned) - The clean hotel rooms - It's close proximity to Glorietta and Greenbelt malls - Their good breakfast buffet - The complimentary birthday cake was so delicious!

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

The service and facility were awesome.
    • Business Double Flat

Breakfast could be extended for more time. There could be more vegetarian options in the restaurant and breakfast.

The service and facility were awesome. Very hospitable staff. Highly courteous.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

A delightful hotel right across from a shopping mall.
    • Executive Suite

The breakfast buffet selection was a bit limited.

The room was amazing, very quiet, well air conditioned and very comfortable. The service was also very nice.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

My go to hotel in Manila
    • Primea Loft

The breakfast is very simple. I wish there was a little more variety. Maybe some sushi. The same options do get a little boring during longer holidays.

I spend on average 100+ nights at hotels a year due to work. I’d say this is probably one of the best I’ve stayed at.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Highly recommended
    • Executive Suite

you can't smoke in your room or even outside the hotel...only in second floor in the bar. and the breakfast is not that good at all but you can eat. ( for Arab )

Location clean quit

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Good picture of 5 star hotel.
    • Business Double Flat

The worth service ever! 1. we arrived nearly 6 pm. Check in was 15 minutes and finally the staff told us: please wait, your room is not ready. Really?? We arrived at 6 pm, after fly and with 2 kids! 2. Near the poll I order 2 cups of coffee. We spend 20 minutes in a pool and don’t get the coffee! When we love, I asked to bring on to the room and finally we don’t receive coffee! We wait one hour and order in to the room one more time and wait nearly 15 minutes for one cup of coffee. By the way, coffee is awful. 3. I order a car to airport. In 5 minut the reception call back and asked to call them on morning and asked again. 4. The personal are not interesting about guests. Reception and poll personal are very poor! 5. Wtf??? 5 star hotel? 3 stars.

Good picture of 5 star hotel. Tasty kitchen. Shangri-La Makati is better. Was an excellent stay before. You should learn a lot about service to them!

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

Its ok
    • Business Double Flat

Scratches on the bed side table, channel surfing on their tv is not possible, lock on the door was removed, and room was not vaccumed thoroughly after i did a day of shopping.

Location and staff

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

• Business Double Flat

The lounge is too small for meeting clients for discussion. Very crowded most of the time

The room is clean and comfy. The gym is nice to do my workout wvery morning

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Could have been better
    • Business King Flat

The selections are very few in the breakfast buffet compared to other hotels that we have stayed.

the staffs are friendly and the hotel smells good and is very clean

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

The staff were so courteous!
    • Primea King Suite

The staff were so courteous! From the moment you enter the hotel until you check out, you really felt welcomed by all the staff. The 2-bedroom suite we stayed in was very clean and spacious. 5 stars for Discover Primea!

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

Fantastic place!
    • Primea Twin Suite

I don’t have any complaints! They did great!

Everything! I love this place and would absolutely come back to visit! Everyone was so nice and helpful. My friends and I enjoyed ourselves here greatly!

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

I love this place!!!
    • Business King Flat

There isn’t much I didn’t like! I wish there was a free airport transport.

Everything! The staff were great, the food was good, the views are amazing, and the accommodations were great!

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Best hotel you can stay in Manila hands down!
    • Business Double Flat

Best hotel you can stay in Manila hands down! Stunning rooms, clean, big and comfortable. Everything is new and polished. Staff is on point and the food was amazing. Will be back soon.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

Best service ever
    • Primea Loft

The price is considered high but it is ok as we had the spacious loft. The bed pillows need to be more hard or at least need to add one hard pillow. No tissue box and trash pin in the room but they brought one of each when we requested. The way to the nearest mall needs to wals down stairs and that was hard with our baby stroller. The pool staff refused for my 3 years old daughter to use her inflated toy in the swimming pool. These points are for improvement as I found the hotel is a great experience.

This hotel is one of the best. The room size and the service are amazing. They exceeded our expectations. The cleaning is perfect without any mistakes. The bed is like a cloud that is very comfy to sleep and dream. Everything we’ve Asked for from gust service was there immediately even it is not a usual order. We came one day few minutes late for breakfast and they happily accepted us in. We are coming here every time we visit Manila with many thanks to the hotel management and staff.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Manila Family Tour
    • Business King Flat

Lobby is a bit small if compared with other 5-star hotel.

Very good location in Manila downtown, Makati district, which is a very well planned and mature CBD, good for work and living there. Most of the world famous 5-star hotels are located in Makati. Not far from the airport.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

Everything about this hotel is a perfect 10 - the location,...
    • Primea Double Suite

Everything about this hotel is a perfect 10 - the location, the service, facilities, cleanliness. The staff went beyond what I could have expected. The location can not be better in Makati - just across from Glorietta which connects to Greenbelt malls which are some - if not - of the best malls in the Philippines. We would definitely come back to Discovery Primea again.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

The best in town withe exceptional good behaving employees.
    • Primea Double Suite

no seating area in the looby. the main entrance is not in the main street!

every thing. when i enter or go out of the the hotel, staff deal with me as HRH

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Excellent! We will be back for sure
    • Primea Twin Suite

The breakfast was good but not the best. It could have been better.

The property is superb! Excellent location close to everything. My family enjoyed the room, pool and how everything was. The staffs are very courteous and helpful as well.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Excellent service from all members of staff.

None so far.

Excellent service from all members of staff. Everything in the hotel is in excellent condition, clean and very comfortable accomodation. Perfect!

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Exceptional service.
    • Business King Flat

Everything was nice except for the leak which was fixed only almost 3 hours later. Otherwise, everything was exceptional.

Exceptional service. I just booked again.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

A wonderful place to stay in Manila. Safe and clean and friendly.
    • Primea Twin Suite

The only thing that was difficult was that my reservation was originally meant to be 3 big doubles. We had 2 twins and a king. It was harder to accommodate my children and friend staying with us. It wasn't a huge deal though.

The beds were extremely comfortable and fresh. The room was very spacious. The staff was friendly and very kind. The pool was clean and relaxing. People were very willing to provide answers when there were questions. The food at the breakfast was very good. My children loved the hotel.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Great with minor points to improve
    • Business King Flat

Breakfast is poor compared with the breakfast of all other 5 star properties Staff in lobby and breakfast room need more training Not enough seats in lobby Empty tables but people reserve and no reserved sign so get shushed away not professional

Wonderful Great location Quiet

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Staff are very nice.
    • Primea King Suite

Staff are very nice. Having a washer and dryer inside the room was very conveniece during rainy season, and the location was perfect, around shopping malls and restaurants.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Amazing location.
    • Primea Double Suite

Amazing location. Could easily access Greenbelt through the series of bridgeways. I also cannot say enough good things about the staff. Excellent service all around.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Keep up the good work and thank you for making our stay, safe and secure.
    • Primea Double Suite

Nothing. Its all perfect.

the bed was perfect. breakfast is way better than any place we have been. the pool and the staff were very accomodating and hospitable, we are probably going back again. on behalf of my family we will give a big thumbs up to all the staffs of Primea.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

the bed is so much comfortable, and the bathroom is so good,...
    • Business King Flat

the room smell was not ok, though i talked with the hotel and they say will provide something to sterilize the room air but actually they didn't

the bed is so much comfortable, and the bathroom is so good, i liked the screen in the bathtub, the best location in MAKATI for me it was so easy to walk to the nearby malls and during my stay i did not used any taxi to walk around and find everything in the malls

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Everything was perfect apart from the technical issues which could have dealt with better.
    • Business King Flat

The bathroom tv kept freezing. We only had one evening there and for us to call the IT three times wasted our time a bit. For the price we paid for our room too, they could have offered us something.

Everything was professional and the view was amazing from our room. The staff were friendly. The room service was really good. The bed was amazingly comfortable. The smartphone was an amazing idea! Loved that-especially when we got free phonecalls locally and internationally.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Large room for price, excellent customer service, great facilities.
    • Primea King Suite

The extraordinary customer service lived up to expectations. I highly recommend making a reservation at the flame restaurant on floor 16 and ordering the A-5 waygu rib-eye steak along with a great selection of wines and champagne. The pool and pool side bar made for a relaxing visit. Would recommend Discovery Primea to anyone.

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

Everything is excellent.

Checking in and Check Out. Slow compare to others.

Everything is excellent. I told them we're checking in the hotel for my parent's wedding anniversary. They gladly gave a gift for my parents. I also setup a date in the Flame Restaurant in this hotel, also gave them a dessert gift :)

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Staff were very respectful and friendly.
    • Business Suite

Since its expensive compared to other hotels I was expecting to be blown away but it didn't.

Staff were very respectful and friendly. Customer service at its finest.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Worth every cent. Great hotel.
    • Business King Flat

The pool was too warm. Maybe 2degC down and its perfect.

Pretty much everything else. Its a great place. Will be back. One of the nicest hotels in Makati. The location is excellent too. :-)

We Price Match