Reviews of Eloisa Royal Suites This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Maximo V. Patalinghug Jr. Avenue, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, 6015 Mactan, Philippines

#5 of 56 hotels in Mactan

Based on 1906 hotel reviews

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

A very convenient stay for catching a flight. For longer stays, I would suggest staying in Cebu city
    • Queen Studio

Next to main road, so the traffic was a little noisy throughout the night. Not much to do nearby.

Very comfortable bed. Conveniently close to the airport and free shuttle service. Very friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Close to the airport and with a complementary pickup the...
    • Queen Studio

Small pool and far away from the next beaches

Close to the airport and with a complementary pickup the perfect location for a late arrival or early departure in Cebu. Staff is amazing and super supportive in organising any kind of transport Stayed there several times and will do for sure again

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

This visit only one night but previously stayed for more than five days and enjoyed everything.
    • Queen Studio

I always stay at Eloisa when in Mactan/Lapu Lapu. Great location to airport and shops and clubs and whatever you need. Great choice for Included breakfast and staff always readily available to assist. Top little pool for relaxation with a drink.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Super convenient city hotel for one night to transfer.
    • Premier Queen Room with Pool View

Pretty loud in the rooms close to street

Super convenient city hotel for one night to transfer. Great staff who always goes the extra mile to support with all requests.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

It was good for 3 star hotel, reasonable price
    • Queen Studio

Only 3 I don’t like like it, first the bed is not soft the 2nd the pillow is so thin after 5 minutes of using its shrink so fast, and 3rd its so noisy I heard the noise of trycycles and Jeepneys outside.

Cleanliness of the room and everything I need inside the room were all provided

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

I & my partner have stay there many times & chosen Eloisa hotel before any other.
    • Premier Queen Room with Pool View

Not enough variety at breakfast.

Bed extremely comfy & d pillows r absolutely fantastic to sleep on.I got 2 get me these pillows.The staff are always eager to help you & the ladies at the front desk are attractive & very well dressed in colourful uniform.Always a delight seeing them & being greeted by all the staff when we stay there.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Nice room and confortable
    • Queen Studio

The swimming pool doesn't look like the pictures on booking. It's pretty small, no depth (watter at belly level) and wasn't pretty clean.

Nice room and confortable

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Room is small but nice and clean.
    • Queen Studio

Room is small but nice and clean. Beds are comfortable. Pool might need extra treatment as makes me a bit hesitant to allow my child to swim but all in all my child and her cousins had great time.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Everything fine same all the years before.
    • Queen Studio

BUT: before the shuttle bus drives all 30 min to the airport. Now only all 2 hours. Maybe 1 hour is ok. But all 2 hours? So I have a very long time to boring at the airport. The stuff said the traffic is the reason. But since last year the traffic won't be 4 times higher

Everything fine same all the years before.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Comfortable and hospitable, even for single travelers
    • Queen Studio

The street noise starts early. I’d request a room that doesn’t look out onto the road next time.

The staff were friendly and helpful and showed that they remembered me each day. I had a large water bottle that I had filled up several times each day, which some of the staff even asked about when I hadn’t asked for water. The beds have soft memory foam and are really comfy.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

As time goes by it changes
    • Premier Queen Room with Pool View

I'm a Eloisa loyal customer but Room 102 104 don't like.. It's like every single hour someone is banging on their room doors... So noisy even at midnight ! Also not allowed to order room service for a steak anymore what's allowed is only a baby menu on their black book. :( also needs a little more different on your buffet breakfast everyday ...

Location, staffs free shuttle

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Amazing stay with amazing staff
    • Premier Queen Room with Pool View

The rooms, especially the toilet was a bit small

Staff were so friendly Breakfast buffet was delicious The rooms were meticulously cleaned Facilities were extensive - pool/gym

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

The Best Hotel in Lapulapu
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I like everything in our room and all around the Hotel, the swimming pool, restaurant, the gym are perfect and clean. Staff are good and smiling. I can really recomment the Hotel to all my friends and relatives.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

All good. I would stay again.
    • Queen Studio

It was further from the airport than I expected.

All the help was enthusiastic and friendly. Checik-in was easy, check-out was easy. I left 2 bags there for several days, that worked out well.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Hotel is very clean.
    • Queen Studio

The queen studios need sound proofing, at a minimum the hotel needs to state that the road noise in these rooms is excessive and you will not be getting a good nights rest if you book these rooms.

Hotel is very clean.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

A bit dissapointing
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rooms were ridiculously tiny. First they gave us a room with NO WINDOWS. They changed our room after we asked and we got one that was even smaller but at least it had a window. Pool was tiny and dirty (specially compared to the pictures). Overall a dissapointment and not worth the price in my oppinion. Also complementary transfer to the airport only works every 2 hours, we had to pay for a taxi. Check in was supposed to be at 2 pm but our room wasn’t ready so we had to leave for lunch and then come back at 3:30pm to be able to finally get into our room.

Overall it was ok, just way too expensive for what it was. Breakfast was really good!

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

Staff were polite and professional.
    • Premier Queen Room with Pool View

The room was quite small for the price you pay. A live band played until 10pm (within 15 metres of the rooms), which is a bit late if you’re wanting to get to sleep early. We only booked this hotel due to the close proximity of the airport and at a guess I’d say 99% of other guests booked for the same reason.

Staff were polite and professional. The bed was comfortable, it smelt nice and was close to food outlets and had a courtesy bus to the airport.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

It is a new hotel (maybe 2 years old) with contemporary...
    • Premier Queen Room with Pool View

When it rains we can hear the noise of the water falling on the metal barrier (room 101) a slight modification could help improving this one. The breakfast is good but not a lot of choices. Pool is quite small so if hotel is fully booked you might not get in.

It is a new hotel (maybe 2 years old) with contemporary design. Location is near airport so very convenient if you have a flight and I could not hear any plane despite the close location from airport. The hotel is composed of 2 buildings, the second building is far from the road which is very quiet.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

A great stop over for the airport.
    • Premier Queen Room with Pool View

The rooms we had was tiny and very difficult to manoeuvre around with our luggage in the room. The shower was cold, but we didn't speak to staff about it as we were only there one night.

Amazing staff, lovely little pool. We had a small balcony over looking the pool and a convenient washing line to hang wet clothes on. There is a pool table to use and a dart board. A good on site restaurant and cafe, with a wide range of good value and good quality food. There is free shuttle bus to the airport which only takes 15 minutes.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Really enjoyed the room, super comfortable and clean.
    • Queen Studio

The room faced a very busy street, so it was quite noisy during sleep. Also, it was close to the elevator, so I could hear the elevator beeping everytime someone arrived to the same floor, which got annoying.

Really enjoyed the room, super comfortable and clean. The staff was very kind as well.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Wonderful place close to the airport.

We loved everything!

We loved this place! We were greeted by nice staff who ran to our taxi with umbrellas. They took care of our luggage while we were given welcome drinks in the reception. We were upgraded to a room with a private jacuzzi and the pool right outside of our room. Next to the hotel is an outlet, a mall, supermarkets, restaurants and 7/11. There is a free shuttle to the airport, the drive was about 5 minutes (early morning). As we left before breakfast, they packed it for us, so we could eat at the airport. Would have loved to stay more than one night!

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

My stay was above my expectation in all areas..
    • Executive Suite

Nothing to dislike...

Extreme comfort zone and delicious meals and entertainment. Above all the staff from the front desk to all others treated me as if service is their priority...

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Mel, Jay & Family

Nothing except that we only spent two days😢which was not enough to enjoy the hotels facilities well provided💖

We all love Eloisa Residences, it has all we need as travellers, from its beautifully clean decorated reception, lounge, bedrooms and hallways to the Bistro and swimming pool, to the gym and everywhere in the hotel. Although our family bedroom was located in front of the main road but it has not disturbed our sleep. We felt being a royal family, well served and treated by great staff, greeted with lemon juice upon arrival and warm welcome by all staff, who constantly assisted us with our needs. Such a great awesome experience we had and the breakfast buffet was so organised and well cooked and served. We are in awe founding a Bible to read in our bedroom, I may sound religious but I truly appreciate it, we feel safe. Truly, everything with Eloisa Residences was a an amazing experience for us and we do appreciate their service beginning with the owners and to all the smiling ever friendly staff, to the driver who brought us to the airport through their shuttle bus. Apart from that, the location itself is quite central to the city, and their is an outlet next to it to shop around and eat out as family and meet up with friends and relations, we highly recommend Eloisa Residences to everyone😘

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Fantastic
    • Queen Studio

When I arrived at the hotel, I had come from the port where my luggage had gone missing. The girl on reception was happy to help me and speak to people from the ferry company. This was a major bonus and really ensured my stay was comfort and stress less.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Great place to stay near the airport.

no complaints

We had to take a flight out the next day. The room was comfortable and the staff were very friendly and professional. It is close to the airport with a shuttle that goes to and from. The breakfast buffet was great. The room was very clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

A Hotel with a World Class Customer Service!

None actually..

Everything! More especially the service. The staff are very courteous and respectful. They attend to all our needs and they provided us excellent customer service. The best customer service I have ever had in Cebu. Excellent job!

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Staff were friendly and helpful, organised tours to Bohol...

Absolutely nothing

Staff were friendly and helpful, organised tours to Bohol and around city of Cebu. Always on hand to help you with everything. Would deffinatly recommend and stay again. Made my trip to Cebu worth it just for the hotel, cannot complain!

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

In short the staff made my stay really enjoyable.
    • Queen Studio

Other guests were a bit noisy after 10pm. Considering I had traveled for 24 hours sleep was my priority. I will say Eloisa rooms came with ear plugs which were used and defused my frustration quickly.

Staff were fantastic, enjoyed talking with them all. Professionalism is always appreciated when paying for goods and services but personable staff make the experience a little special. Congratulations to all the staff for a great experience and be proud.

• Reviewed: July 21, 2018

Staff is very friendly ,very helpful ,always ready to give a...
    • Queen Studio

The only thing they should improve is picking up the phone faster.

Staff is very friendly ,very helpful ,always ready to give a helping hand.place is clean and food is good.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Our favorite place to stay in Cebu
    • Premier Queen Room with Pool View

I love the fact they have a round trip airport transportation for free but just a little bit disappointed about 2 hr intervals for transport going to the airport. The room where we stayed didn’t have the bidet spray like the last one we stayed but I guess that area of the building is not yet upgraded. I just hope they will add it there soon.

As always, Eloisa Royal Suites has never disappointed us. We love the fact that the location is very near to the shopping outlets, restaurants, pharmacies, grocery store, banks, etc. I love their buffet breakfast which gives us enough options on what to eat. I am so glad they put back the free cancellation again which really helped us a lot because we had to reschedule our travel date of departure due to uncontrollable events. Their staff are just so exceptional and very friendly. When we go back to the Philippines again, we will go stay at Eloisa again.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

The air-conditioning system in the room 317 should be replaced or fixed

The rooms in the front building are small and noisy because they lie close to the street (no sound proof), The air-conditioning system in the rooms near swimming pool are not working properly

The staff is very friendly and helpful , The restaurant chef Roli is excellent , he is genius in preparing food for the guests

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Buffet breakfast was convenient, also access to pool and gym...
    • Queen Studio

Not a negative but bear in mind before staying to bring cash because there is a refundable deposit to pay before checking in. Our room was comfortable but we noticed after the first night, there was a strong mould smell in the room which played up with my allergies.

Buffet breakfast was convenient, also access to pool and gym was a plus. The staff go above and beyond to help you. Very welcoming and give their customer service high marks.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Incredible nice spa
    • Queen Studio

Super remote, so only if you would like to stay in a resort all the time.

The spa is not the cheapest on the Philippines, but great value for money. Nice deco everywhere. Great dive guides

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

The staff were lovely and so so helpful.
    • Queen Studio

Breakfast buffet was poor standard. They did not restock anything even though it wasn't near the end of service. The room smelt bad when we entered. The staff said they would deal with it, when we returned from dinner the overpowering smell of air freshener was not nice. The overall feel of the hotel was dingy and did not like the lighting.

The staff were lovely and so so helpful.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

I may return if I have litle time in cebu and before catching a next flight.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room small. Some smell in the room. Alitle itchy at night. That was my personal experience in the room I was given. The breakfast was very basic bellow my expectation (No juice).

Nice bed. Shopping area very close to the hotel with plenty of food choice.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Excellent Service!
    • Queen Studio

Things to improve: our room was located at the street side and so it was noisy...sound proofing them would certainly be a great idea. Some guests were noisy too at the hallways even late at night...it would be nice to encourage other guests to observe silence.

Excellent Service! The service was superb. We got free shuttle from the airport to the hotel and back even early as 4:00AM. The staff were so pleasant and helpful. We were allowed to leave our luggage for few days as we proceeded to Coron and El Nido, Palawan. The breakfast buffet was great and they even prepared packed breakfast for us to take with to the airport for our early morning flight. The room was clean and fresh, the AC worked well, the bed was soft. Printed our boarding pass free of charge. Amazing service indeed!

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Perfect
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

If you were being super critical the room was a little small

Really smart hotel would exceed most people’s expectations Wish we could have stayed longer

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

The room is clean that includes the Bathroom.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There are too few electrical sockets per room, this hinders multiple charging of gadgets and multi tasking. Aircon unit, it takes like 3 hours to fully achieved a colder room. Lighting- the room is fully lighted, however, i hope they can improved avoiding the light bulbs directly above the guest bed as in directly in their eyes, it actually triggers my vertigo and if they can re-wire a bit by selecting which side of the room/bed to be lighted.

The room is clean that includes the Bathroom. It's a plus point that they can accomodate your emergency itinerary in the nearby places. The food is great. Bed is super comfortable. The staff one of the friendliest i've experience, Cebu is great and it's the staff and the people whom made the stay greater. Keep it up! I am looking forward to your great service next time. We appreciate your service. God bless you always ❤️

• Reviewed: June 16, 2018

Will make this my first choice
    • Queen Studio

Small room but good quality and pool was small but good quality

Superfluous kind staff. Breakfast was extremely good and as much as you can eat. The room had its own WiFi and a fast connection the whole hotel felt very high quality and I felt I had good value for money. Will definitely come back

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Our favorite place stay in Cebu
    • Queen Studio

The price per night might be a bit steep but I would say it’s worth it considering what they can offer so it is not particularly an issue for us.

First of all, I was so impressed of how they finally added a bidet spray in their toilet room. They really take their customers’ suggestions seriously into consideration. I love how the staff make us feel at home. We have been staying here for so many times because it is the kind of place where we have what we need e.g. free cancellation and changing dates of reservation (this is particularly important for us because unexpected events can happen), very clean rooms with complimentary coffee and tea, minibar, free WiFi, location is near the airport and the shopping/bank district, free round trip airport transport, free bottled water, a selection of free buffet breakfast, free access to the pool, top-notch customer service, very friendly staff and most importantly, my son loves to stay here. After a long flight all the way from Finland, they always made us feel comfortable and at home. I also would like to give a shoutout to Eloisa’s trusted guard Kuya Cesar. He was very attentive to the needs of my son when he had a nosebleed. I truly appreciate his hospitality. Eloisa has been our favorite place to stay in Cebu. Rest assured we will be back again here when we have our vacation in the Philippines.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Great experience indeed! We wiil
    • Queen Studio

Overall the experience was great esp the packed meals, we didnt experience such hospitality and concern in any hotels. This is going beyond extra mile kind of customer service. Good job!

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

Will be back again for amazing breakfast.

One exposed 240 volt connection (potentially fatal) was noticed in a cabinet and staff were informed in writing.

This is without a doubt, the best value for money hotel, not only on Mactan, not only in Cebu, but in all the places I've visited in the philippines, spending between 800 to 10,000 per night, this has been the absolute best value in my opinion. Fantastic romantic pool, the best CR (bathroom) I've seen in the country, fridge, mini oven and microwave and kettle. I didn't even have to leave the room for meals. Me and my fiance were so compfortable on the bed we hardly left the room, in fact we probably disturbed the neighbours :p Our 1.5 year old son loved it so much he screamed when we were leaving. We stayed 2 nights, and should've stayed 2 weeks. Staff are world class, which is incredibly rare here. Buffet breakfast was superb and food cooked in front of you.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

I recommand (Offers free pickup and drop off to the Airport)
    • Queen Studio

The pool is so small, it is ridiculous!

This hotel is clean and modern. The staff is great ! We were satisfied with the free airport transportation (pick up was and drop off on time)

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Everything about this hotel was amazing!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We didn’t stay long enough!

Everything about this hotel was amazing! From location right next to Cebu airport to buffet breakfast, helpful staff, memory foam mattress! Would stay here again in a heartbeat! Oh and my partner said the sweet and sour pork at the restaurant was the best he has (and probably will) have!

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

When you asked a hand in your room they came up straight...
    • Queen Studio

I dont like the fridge with softdrinks on it cause my son kept drinking all the time . He is not allowed it but can't say no cause he saw it all the time .

When you asked a hand in your room they came up straight away . Always clean the room .

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

My stay in Cebu was quite short but given a chance to be back in Cebu I will still book in Eloisa!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The free shuttle service coordination could be improved like specifying the waiting place/time.

The bed was really comfortable and the staff were really helpful and accommodating.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Very nice staff.
    • Premier Queen Room with Pool View

People checking in at 11pm and who were noisy, without any respect of the neighbours...

Very nice staff. Free shuttle to/from the airport. Very clean hotel.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Lovely staff and comfortable room
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

When you arrive the hotel, the staff members are immediately with you and take care of your luggage. Very friendly staff and all of them wearing proper uniforms. Everyone is very polite and explain where to go in the hotel. The room is comfortable and clean. It is nearby the airport and there is a nice restaurant with tasteful food. There is a small swimming pool which is nice to relax after a long trip. This was the best hotel were I've stayed in the city of Cebu.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Could improve their room.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room we book for 3 adults was really bad and fusty. It smells mold really hard, with no window inside. When they changed us to another one, it was in front of street, with traffic noise since 6am.

It was a really great breakfast!! Employees are very welcoming. We had a problem with a room, they tried really hard to be nice and changed us to another one with a little window, it was a little better than the other.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Staff were very friendly and tried their best to help
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room had no windows - it was named ‘superior double!’ There was a farm next door and we could hear cockrels and barking dogs throughout the day and in the early hours of the morning. We told the staff but the hotel was booed up so we couldn’t move. They offered us ear plugs.

Staff were very friendly and tried their best to help Earlier check in than stated

I'm truly satisfied with my stay in Eloisa Royal Suites

Insufficient air conditioning system

I was impressed by the warmth, hospitality, and cheerfulness of all their staff. They were so easy to deal with regarding my requests. Breakfast is so satisfying and well worth it with just the right amount of choices. Their room is splendid with its apt space, comfortable beds, and spotless bathrooms.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Good option for confortable short stopover in Cebu
    • Queen Studio

Room are confortable and design, Restaurant offers variety of breakfast-lunch-dinner good options, both local and international, Pool is nice with lying chairs inside the pool, and there's a free shuttle from/to airport. Suitable for stopover in Cebu

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Great location and facilities.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Great location and facilities. Staff were very helpful and hospitable especially Chanly. Thank you very much for sorting out our luggages, much appreaciated.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

The stay was excellent, and I would heartilly recommend it to anyone staying in the city.

The portion of Cafe food in relation to price could be better. Free breakfast buffet, while well done, does not have much variety (although at the price point it's reasonable). The lounge was a good idea but was a bit small (a 2-3 person group would find it roomy), and it begs the question what happens if we had arrived with other guests.

A lounge is available if it's too early for check-in. Free shuttle services to airport. Staff was very accommodating even if request borders on unreasonable (short lead time). Staff is also very polite and will go out of their way to offer their assistance if you look like you need help. The location is close to restaurants and even an outlet store.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Hotel was clean staff was friendly
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Had to take a room with two single beds pushed together with a big space between them, room is small , went to play pool at the sports bar witch is just a pool table , they charge me 200 for a hour but couldn’t finish the game because there’s no fan and was so hot. Dinner was over priced

Hotel was clean staff was friendly

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Close to airport,good transportation for morning flight
    • Premier Queen Room with Pool View

Small pool would stop me staying for longer. As some resort hotel have better leisure facilities

This is a clean modern hotel food is very good , I have stayed in many hotels in Cebu with different price brackets this was perfect near to the airport, good value for money will stop again ,this hotel is bigger than you think small frontage but a good size at the back

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL STAY, THESE PEOPLE MADE IT HAPPEN CHANLY MANOS, JUNEVER DAVIN, KIM AND LORUI

NOTHING!!!

Clean, modern service, well trained staff, excellent food choices, cordial front desk, special thankyou to chanly manos, and junever davin who worked the front desk, a 3 star hotel with 5 star service, i was shocked at how well the hotel was maintained and managed, everyone was so cordial and went out of their way to provide service to you, will defiantly stay again!!!

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

very good

Expensive happy hour!!

Happy hour could be a bit cheaper to keep up with the rest of the world... half price drinks, but overall the hotel and staf were very good

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

Reasonable price to stay!
    • Queen Studio

The shower room space is too small

The staff was very friendly and accommodating...about 10-15 min by car from the hotel to Mactan international airport

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Room smelled like gas or wax.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room smelled like gas or wax. It was terrible. I asked change the room but they required additional money. They finaly changed the room but it was 1 hour later.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

All in all a very pleasant stay, would definitely book their hotel again in a heartbeat.
    • Queen Studio

Basic room is facing busy city street so noisy. Mini refrigerator was not working properly

Free airport shuttle, very helpful and friendly staff, close to airport....perfect for early morning or late flights

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Perfect for a night or two if you want to visit Mactan and to rest before a long flight
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Our room was small and without any window. The air conditioner was loud.

The staff was very kind and helpfull, god location, they also have free transfer from the hotel to the airport. We had a very good breakfast included

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

The room was really clean.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room was really clean. The staff was very helpful. Breakfast was delicious. Short 2 minute walk to shopping and food. Will definitely book with them again.

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

Happy with my stay
    • Queen Studio

I'm sensitive to smell. Perhaps just tone down with the added scent to aircon.

I was upgraded from single luxury to queen luxury. Clean, aircon on as I stepped in, coffee facilities, fridge and safe. shower area big enuff to swing a cat and back. While I had no view from my room, I had a peaceful view a few steps away from my door. The staff are helpful, willing to give info re area. And the free breakfast... hmmm... which to choose. I would come here again. Highly recommended

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

The best thing about this hotel is the STAFF, second their...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

In our first day, the bed sheets fragrance were too strong we weren’t able to sleep well that night. But the day they made up our room, the bed sheets were perfect and the fragrance was just right.

The best thing about this hotel is the STAFF, second their breakfast, and third the location.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Helpful, simple and everything you need!
    • Queen Studio

The Bar and cocktails could be better. The rooftop bar/ Lounge was not open and would have been nice to use since it was a very hot period. the pool bar was not open either. These should always be monitored with staff regardless if you have less customers that month.

The Staff are absolutely amazing and cannot do enough to help. They always smile and greet you, whether you pass them twice within seconds or just leaving the hotel for some shopping. the airport transfer was excellent.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Eloisa hotel Cebu
    • Queen Studio

Front rooms close to busy main road, although this was not a major drawback

Close to airport & hotel provides a shuttle service, modern building with elevator, good restaurant, staff extremely helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Rooms too small not value for money
    • Premier Queen Room with Pool View

Room size is too small , no where to place suitcase and no wardrobe. Bathroom and shower are micro size ! No lift to the room, no fun carrying ur bags up 2 flights of stairs. Not value for money !

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

We stayed here for just one day however it was a pleasant...

The pool isn't deep.

We stayed here for just one day however it was a pleasant stay. The staff were so friendly and provided great customer service. This was a lovely stay. The food was good. The accommodation and pool is lovely. They provided a free shuttle to the airport.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Perfect for Airport
    • Queen Studio

Wow the staff are just the best we felt like we were in a 5* hotel and were treated so well, the staff are incredibly friendly. Free Airport shuttle was a big win for us and saved hassle. Breakfast was excelllent for what you are paying.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Good choice for a one night stay near the airport
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room was smaller than I expected. No lift to second floor

Good location not too far from airport and close to a mall with several restaurants to choose from. Pleasant, modern, stylishly decorated room with fridge, kettle, room safe, effective air conditioning and WiFi. Breakfast was included and was OK, nothing special. Convenient for a one night stay near the airport.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Close Location to the outlet stores and the airport
    • Premier Queen Room with Pool View

The room was too expensive for that size. I could not make two steps in the room as it was just the bed. I dont like those 10-12sqm rooms. I feel like in jail...

Close Location to the outlet stores and the airport

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

Comforatable place to stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Some guest were so noisy . The hotel should regulate this cause they were more of dust urbane and no one advice them to minimize their no icee do in the bistro . Don't hesitate to advice. Them ESP if other guest are around eating

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Super convenient to the airport and the free shuttle was...
    • Queen Studio

Super convenient to the airport and the free shuttle was perfect. (I flew in late, stayed one night and then went back to the airport to meet family and travel by land to Santander.)

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

The staff is really welcoming (and their welcome drink was...

Small pool, but cool.

The staff is really welcoming (and their welcome drink was delicious), and really helpful, organizing for a free shuttle to the airport at 4 am as well as breakfast box as I left early. Within walking distance to a nice mall.

Browse Eloisa Royal Suites Traveler Photo Gallery