2. Philippines hotel reviews
  3. Luzon hotel reviews
  4. Coron hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Pearl Vista de Coron Resort Hotel

Reviews of Pearl Vista de Coron Resort Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Governor's Road, Sitio Jolo, Barangay Poblacion 5, Coron,Palawan, 5316 Coron, Philippines

#31 of 49 hotels in Coron

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

Location was far from the hustle and bustle of town.

Mostly everything. Worst place I have stayed in the Philippines. For the price you pay, The bathroom was mouldy, the beds were so hard and a few springs dug into me. Food was mediocre, the pool was dirty and had oil residue on the surface. They wanted to charge 150php to borrow an iron when this should be a free facility in the room. The finishes in the bathroom were old and to have mould growing on the walls just shows the poor standard and lack of attention this place has. The worst thing that happened when I my clothes returned from being laundered they came back with pink stains as they were mixed in with the colours. Overall, they charge premium for below average facilities.

Location was far from the hustle and bustle of town. In house massage were great.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

The staff is super nice and helpful.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The wifi didn’t work in our room

The staff is super nice and helpful. Breakfast was really good. The room and bed are so confortable. The location is fine. A little bit outside the town but is more quite.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

Pool was good and easy access from the rooms.
    • Family Double Room

Noise on Friday nights. Music at the poolside bar should stop by 9am. Beds were too hard. Wi-Fi is intermittent in the rooms.

Pool was good and easy access from the rooms. Most friendly and welcoming staff.

Christmas time stay in Coron
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Hotel was a bit far from town and the street was dark. Breakfast had gone cold so we really did't get to eat much. Restaurant food otherwise was a small dissapointment.

We upgraded our smaller room to suite which was beautiful and confortable. The laundry express service worked nicely too. Pool area was clean and quite cozy.

- Great pool
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

- The room stank of damp - The shared bathroom cubicles had no locks - The room was so small that we couldn't walk past one another in it - it felt like being in a prison cell

- Great pool - Friendly staff

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Last hurrah for 2018

There were mosquitoes in our room specifically room 104 and 213 which is a bit scary since my daughter had dengue twice😩 There is poor/weak reception for Globe and because of that we are having difficulty sending/receiving text messages as well as calling our loved ones😩

The location is very convenient since it’s just a few minutes away from town proper which is good👍 The staffs are friendly and the owner is very nice and accommodating. The food they serve at their resto is great✌️

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

Great stay, staff and comfort.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Great stay, staff and comfort. Good meals. There was no wifi in rooms (it's a thing all over Philippines I guess) and we had data so not a problem. The hotel is a bit away from the main center but there was no problem waiting for a tuk-tuk. We asked for taxi to Coron airport from the hotel since our flight was at 7 am and there are no taxis in the city. But the staff informed us the taxi will be late only at 5 am (when we got ready in the morning). We got a bit nervous but luckily we didn't miss our flight. Make sure to ask things clearly. Also, the room is a bit small for the price

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

I like the fool, nice staff, room its ok, only the view from...
    • Family Double Room

The over priced of the hotel and food, the buffet food is not so much to choose..they should make more food for the breakfast.. the priced that we paid is not fit for the hotel and food..

I like the fool, nice staff, room its ok, only the view from the balcon is not pretty..

• Reviewed: December 26, 2018

Christmas 2018
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

I didn't like the negative comments I read about this place

The staff where fantastic. The pool clean and cool. Breakfast was brilliant and fresh every morning. WiFi was perfect even in our room near the back of the hotel. Check in we arrived at 6 am and it was no problem. Cold free plastic free drinking water available 24/7. Helpful security to hail you a trike whenever you need one. Honest opionion they have obviously learnt heaps from when they opened and it's now a very well oiled machine.

• Reviewed: December 23, 2018

Generally, a great stay but would reconsider the Backpacker room.
    • Mixed Dormitory Room

The WiFi was very poor, It didn’t reach our room and was even very slow by the pool. It only really worked ‘well’ in the reception area. The hotel didn’t actually have any first aid supplies! There was a scooter accident when we stayed there and the hotel couldn’t offer any help, luckily myself and my partner had a first aid bag with us! We thought this was especially bad considering the many families staying & the slippery floor around the pool! The Backpackers room we had was actually so tiny. I read this in the reviews but was still surprised!! I don’t know how people stay in this small confined space with a stranger, there was no room to move!! We had to negotiate the space - one person at a time. It was literally the beds, then our bags...that’s it. The lighting was awful, 1 light in the middle of the ceiling blocked by the top bunk (would be better if bottom bunk had own light), and unfortunately our air-con (worked well) but was very noisy. Also, we were only given showering towels once throughout our 5 night stay so we had to use the pool towers. I think the room would be okay for 1-2 nights, however we were there for 5 and it became a bit unbearable. The actual hotel was good value for money, but not the room. It was about half our daily budget on the smallest accommodation ever (travelling for a long time so budgeting).

The location was perfect, about a half hour drive from the airport and then a 50 peso tricycle ride to town!! The pool facilities were great and we loved this! The restaurant was okay, but the Savannah pizza was delicious!!!!! The other food we had was average. There was a water dispenser in the reception area for refilling bottles which we liked! The shared bathrooms with the Backpackers room we had were good, very clean and close to our room!

• Reviewed: December 23, 2018

The pool area was very nice.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The budget room we stayed in was small. There was barely room for luggage for two people.

The pool area was very nice. Breakfast was a buffet every day and was good. Staff very friendly and helpful. Property was beautiful and away from the busy town. About a 15 min walk to get to town.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Amazing pool area to relax. Good asphalt road connection to city center (5min with scooter).
    • Suite with Terrace

Always needed to ask for pool towel or need to proactively go to the Hotel employees to ask for Drinks. No one is really outside at the pool area which you can just call if you need something. The "Suite" is just a bigger room, the view to the seaside is also not really something what you would "need".

The pool area is amazing! You have a good Connection to the City Center and still you have your peace and very good: Asphalt road to the Hotel!

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

bed is very comfortable, toilet is a bit old n smelly which could be easily solved with cleaning

The bill is very complicate. I never see such room bill in 16yrs of flying . they r making things very complicated. breakfast is basic, don't bother

They cut down use of plastic bottles , provide kettle and water jar in each room and u r fee to refill your bottle from the restaurant and water machine .

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

The people were very nice to make us feel accommodated.
    • Quadruple Room with Shared Bathroom

The food could of been a little better and had more options for drinks

The people were very nice to make us feel accommodated. The room was extremely clean as well as the bathrooms and staff were lovely. Food was okay but I had the best stay

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

The pool and jacuzzi
    • Family Double Room

The staff were friendly and helpful but they said they would drop my change and WiFi down to our room when they had it but didn’t. We had to go back up to reception and also there was only two towels there and I asked for 3 but they never dropped it down either. So they were a little forgetful

The pool and jacuzzi

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Everything.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

A little bit far out of town but they were able to organise tricycles into town no hassle. Also they took a 3000 of a security deposit which I thought was a bit much.

Everything. The pool was amazing and the bar area was really cool. The staff couldn't do anymore for you. The food was very good. We ate there a few times. Rooms very comfortable. Overall loved our stay here.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Nice and modern hotel with pool, bar and WiFi.
    • Mixed Dormitory Room

We booked a tour with them and later we found out that we paid more than everyone else on the boat that had booked elsewhere

Nice and modern hotel with pool, bar and WiFi. Gentleman that checked us in was professional and nice

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

A taste of luxury for backpackers
    • Mixed Dormitory Room

On two occasions our food was either forgotten or we got the wrong food. The internet was quite poor but that does seem to be the same everywhere. Location is a bit out of town.

The 2 bed dorm was very clean and had comfortable mattresses. It was great to have access to the lovely pool. The staff were very nice and friendly.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Location was a prime as it is not that far from downtown.

Bed was very hard and uncomfortable. Pool was tiny in contrast to the photos online. We lost power in the middle of the night and one of our rooms had an A/C breakdown And it took them hours to fix it.

Location was a prime as it is not that far from downtown. Housekeeping is daily and rooms are thoroughly cleaned. Buffet was ‘ok’ but needs more selectio. staff are friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

terrible, to avoid this place

Where to start ??? In a warm country NO REFRIGIRATOR in room !!! NO HOT water in washing bassin to wash hands or shave. NO LIGHT to shave !! NO WATER in bottles offered. NO SOFT DRINKS in restaurant, ONLY SPRITE, Hahaha, NO mobile connection !!! Two companies in Philippines, GLOBE and SMART, NO ONE HAS SIGNAL, INTERNET.WIFI CONNECTION TERRIBLE disconnect 100 times every day,. NO wifi connection in room. Departure conditions in airport worst than central Africa. Not electronic machine for luggages or hand luggages , all controls my hands and eyes must unlock and open all luggages to check everything. Two flights living almost same time, 200 passengers wait in line OUT from airport to control one by one from two security persons. ALL THAT in one.of the most touristic places in Philippines. I'm sory to choose spend there some days.

Nice pool

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Very good, definitely recommend- just don’t book the boat tour there

We hired a tour from the reception which mas terrible. Lousy food, overcrowded boat and we payed more than other that hired directly the same experience. A bit far from the main town although we had always transportation available

Nice staff, great pool, good rooms with powerfully AC and hot water.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

I highly recommend Pearl Vista!

To guests: I didn't like that they wanted to charge us PHP$3000 as a deposit upon arrival. There is nothing on booking.com about this deposit, and I think is very wrong to charge people a deposit without previous notice. They waited for me to complete the check in and pay in full for the accommodation to then tell me the deposit is required. I said that's not right and bla bla bla, and they said "sorry madam that's the policy here". In the end, after a bit of an argument, I refused to pay and that was it. To Pearl Vista: I suggest you guys either let people know about this "deposit" before they book or don't charge it at all. It's called "honesty". Also congratulations about everything else, we loved our stay.

Everything was great. The shower and WiFI were the best I've had in the whole country. Pool is was amazing (they had many sunbeds). Breakfast was buffet with many choices. The room was spacious and modern, and AC very strong. Staff provides top service!

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Everything was good
    • Mixed Dormitory Room

For me the things that I didn’t like was that in the restaurant you don’t have coffe available at night

I liked the kindness of the staff in the hotel, the fastest booking for the tour and facilities..

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Touch by Towels and Breakfast Pabaon
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The repairs being done beside our room, they' ve transfer us to another room but the bed I think had dust mites although I'm the only one with bite marks and it was our last night I didn't bother to complain .Slept at 10:30pm awaken around 12:32am with insect bites put some repellant meds slept again awaken at 3:44 my other arm had insect bites search the bed I saw little cockroach and a small brown insect killed them both 😉. Didn't sleep again waited for the sunrise because we left the hotel at 6am to catch our 8:20 flight to Clark.

Super friendly staff John, Quia ,Diana, Jun, Chef, everybody ,KUDOS ! keep up the good work your hotel showed lots of potentials .Gave us towels for our island tour ,so touch with that gesture.😊.Plus the break fast pabaon.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

It's more than 3 stars.

It's more than 3 stars...Very nice hotel , great staff, 5 minutes away from the town with tricycle but only 50 lisp for 2 people!! Daily cleaning...nice swimming pool I would definitely go back! Thank you

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

Nice work team, smiling & helpful
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

When I arrived to the resort one of the reception team asked me to pay 3009PH!!!! Which is as refundable above that it's no mention in Booking.com that should i pay that!! Breakfast not that much nice they have only four kind of food. The electricity suddenly cut no more light. My advice to you to bring adapter with you because they will take to long to give you.

Nice work team, smiling & helpful Good security around Transportation from/ to airport Very near to the town

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Nice pool area, comfortable room and they clean everyday.

Far from the city, we booked the hotel for 3 days but only got 2 breakfast (so we had to have 1 at the city). Wifii doesn’t work in the room and works really badly in the reception area (maybe is the same for the others hotels too).

Nice pool area, comfortable room and they clean everyday. Breakfast was good but no buffet and you can only pick up 1 single option.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

My stay was so memorable and exceptionally fantastic!

Bathroom needs to change and increase lighting. Change to warm light tone. Needs more toiletries.

The staff were absolutely helpful and courteous. My suite room was big enough and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was heartily great and abundant!

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

The staff, especially the receptionist, were really nice.

The restaurant was alright, but it would be better if they added more vegetarian/vegan options.

The staff, especially the receptionist, were really nice. They were also very helpful. They helped us booked tours and transportation, and made everything a lot easier for us.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

Great job to whole team of Pearl Vista! Looking forward to see you guys again soon! 😁😁😁
    • Mixed Dormitory Room

This hotel is a HOME away from HOME. :) Very nice place, clean rooms and most especially restrooms and shower rooms. Kudos to the whole team for giving such great service to us. Even though its quite far from the town, its okey because you can relax very well. No loud crowd unlike those hotels/backpackers inn near the town. Over all, i’d like to recommend this place to everyone who’s looking for a place to stay in coron. 10 out of 10. I swear worth the penny during your stay. 👌🏻😁

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

Staff are great, and the hotel is nice and clean.

It was a bit expensive for location and services... very bad phone reception and wifi.

Staff are great, and the hotel is nice and clean.. rooms are comfy and roomy

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Cozy and Comfy👪🌹
    • Family Double Room

No refrigerator and not big enough for a family room.

Food: The best Pork Sisig I have ever tasted! Must Try!!! Staff: They are highly accommodating and helpful. My son loves them.👍👍👍

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

The staff are very accommodating and nice.

Closets were not fixed on the wall and I think they could be dangerous for Kids. And we were expecting a buffet breakfast but because of their low occupancy the time we were there, we had a la carte menu only . At least they gave us extra eggs and Lamayo or next time at least offer a platter per group or something.

The staff are very accommodating and nice. Rooms are clean and comfy and I think it's one of the best Hotel within the area.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Best, Clean, Relaxing and safe hotel in Coron

nothings

My stay was for 5 nights . the staffs was the best on my trip to Coron. this hotel you will find a great support and staffs. 2 staffs ( Girls) I forgot them names were in the reception was very polite and helpful. they are very professional dealing with customers . thank you very much.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Welcoming stay

The showers fuse kept on tripping when being used, maybe just a fault in our room. Wi-Fi not in the rooms or strong enough to manage the amount of users. The service charge was on everything.

Pool was excellent. We had large room as we were upgraded to a family for no cost. Manager/owner was brilliant and friendly. All the staff were friendly and helpful Location was nice and quite and only a short tricycle into town. Good value for money for the stay.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

Horrible: humid and worst bed even
    • Family Double Room

Worst hotel we did in Philippines: they try to be kind of medium-high standing but do not achieve it at all: rooms are very small, rooms are very very humid (bed sheets are humid) and all smell humidity (we did 2 different rooms and even when the staff was cleaning the other rooms and you were passing by, you could smell it). Breakfast is just correct. You hear cats all the night so loudly. Beds are very bad: when your companion is moving, it shakes all the bed and that wakes you up. The sink had no water in our first room and both toilets were leaking with no water to flush. Awful hotel!

Clean and nice staff (like anywhere in Philippines: not more, not less)

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

top nice
    • Family Double Room

be had to pay for airport transport, before we went we asked them 3 times by mail, never replay. and when we check out, they give us a bill. not much, but that kind of surprices are never nice. but a super hotel

in general was a very nice hotel at a very nice place,

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

Overall all good!
    • Family Double Room

Most of the staff members were nice and helpful beside front desk which were not really helpful, only one of them was nice enough to assist properly. Breakfast is only OK, could have been better. Wifi is not stable and could hardly being used in the room.

The hotel is clean and nice, looks new or almost new and well kept. not too many facilities but enough for what we needed (pool) , we didn't spend a lot of time in the hotel, we were out most of the time. The room was clean and it feels great. There was a safety deposit box in the room. Overall it was good value for money and we would have returned.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

An amazing resort 👌🏻

The resort was so great and clean , I can say they have all what you need for ex: tours , restaurant , bar , laundry , swimming pool and massage ... Also they have transfer service where ever you want and they give you tips and advice you places and activities to do in Coron . They stuff was all amazing, friendly and helpful especially Danie . I recommend this resort for you guys , If I come again I will not think just go-head to Pearl Vista de coron resort hotel .

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

The hotel is new.
    • Quadruple Room with Shared Bathroom

Internet is poor and no mobile network. No hair dryer

The hotel is new. Staff were really accommodating. Special thanks to the manager who accommodated us. Chef is also really nice. I will definitely chose this hotel if I will be back here in Coron. PS. They can also arrange cheap tour package. Pp

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

excellent
    • Family Double Room

Add extra free rides specially for groups wifi connectivity a must to improve

very accomodating staff specially the hotel driver who really accomodates us in all our queries.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

I had a really great stay here and would recommend it to anyone.

There wasn't a great wifi connection, but thats almost everywhere on the island. And to be honest it was nice to kind of not be able to connect to wifi and really enjoy a vacation without it!!

Breakfast was delicious, so we're the dishes from the restaurant. The staff was really friendly, and were always there to help when needed. Swimming pool and bar we're really nice to hang out after a whole day of island hopping. And all the rooms we're really clean!

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

id recommend another place.

The buffet breakfast was horrible, repetitive. The staff service wasn't so great either. Very quick to take money but not give the service were paying for. There wasn't even a bar fridge in our room. The shower also leaked in the entire bathroom.

Honestly out of everything, i liked the pool.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Coron June 2018 for 2 nights
    • Family Double Room

There is no cellphone signal/coverage in the rooms. Wifi could also not reach our rooms so we had to stay at the lobby for it. No breakfast buffet even if one staff personnel told me there would be one the next morning. Small leak in the bathroom. Staff did not inform us that they dont have a regular service from hotel to airport during check out time. Reservation was supposed to be done ahead, we were not informed (???). During check out time we were forced to get a whole van for a small group (double the pay)...

Rooms and swimming pool are nice. Transpo around the town (only) (multi cab) is available and the driver was really nice and accomodating.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

The staff's friendliness
    • Family Double Room

There was hardly any signal for mobile phones. Wifi signal was also hard to get. The staff were very friendly but organizing the tours showed the staff to be inefficient.

The staff's friendliness

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Relaxing, clean, nice hotel

almost no wifi or cel signal in coron

great staff, nice pool, yummy food at their restaurant, available transport to bayan or loading dock anytime we need it, nice towels, pillows & beddings

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

The rooms were spacious and the beds very comfortable.

Wifi was weak and there was no mobile data signal.

The rooms were spacious and the beds very comfortable. We were a big group and it was raining the entire time we were in Coron but I really appreciated how well the staff took care of us and how courteous everyone was. The place is just outside the busy town center so it was quieter but it was easy getting a ride from the hotel.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Nice hotel, great pool

Breakfast isn’t great. It was difficult to talk to the staff because they didn’t speak good english and couldn’t understand the questions you asked them.

Good room, comfy bed. Nice pool you could relax in after a long day.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Its expensive hotel and wi fi its never work , i try to buy tickets online even at 12 at night when nobody was in the comonarea and wi fi never worked. One girl in the reception was nothing frienly, the AC in a room was not really good working and the room was $90 New Zealand dollars per night and the toilet need to shere with others rooms, and the toillet was dirty with the same rubish from one day and half so was not clean ! NOT RECOMMENDED!!!

Pool

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Its a nice place to stay.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

I think its very expensive for what it really is. I had a bedroom with shared bathroom but they will never clean the toilet! The restaurant its not very good and super expensive, one full day eating there I ended up with bad diarrhea (sorry). Also the tours, ferries are more expensive here. The staff dont pay attention enough, they will tell us the tour will pick us up at certain hour, and the next day we realized they confused, we almost lost it.

Its a nice place to stay. There is a friendly vibe, it has a nice swimming pool and a bar next to it. The bedroom was very clean, new aircon, great tv, comfortable bed, new sheets. Location is good, a bit away from the noise!

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Right place
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Breakfast : no so much choice... Restaurant is very expensive. Cocktails not so good but you can ask to add more lemon or whatever.. Price :for me it's too much expensive for the place (with the taxes, instead of 44€ we paid 53€)

The staff is so nice and helpful, you just have to pay 25 pesos (50cents) to go the town. The bed is very good and they give you water for free. The swimming pool is great, and at the island you can't swim so having a swimming pool is a real advantage if you arrive too late in the day to book a tour. You have an included pick up from the airport to the hotel with air con so it's nice.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

Good value
    • Family Double Room

The WiFi service was appalling. Also the breakfast was not great but had a good dinner at the restaurant...or maybe it was the pure hunger!

The comfort. It was great to come to this hotel after 5 days living like a nomad. It had all the right comforts to have a superb night sleep

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Nice resort
    • Mixed Dormitory Room

obviously wifi doesn't work nor data. You have to always take a tricycle to go to town, but it's quiet.

The pool, the staff, rooms were clean but really tiny, air con worked well

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Good pool and decent room with cold Aircon
    • Mixed Dormitory Room

The staff and management are not trained properly. Everyone there seems very confused about service. They almost seem like they are just going through the motions to get through there Work shift. No atmosphere there at all. Management really needs to do better training

Good pool and decent room with cold Aircon

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Extremely helpful and friendly staff who made sure my...

No data signal and WIFI hardly works but my goal was to destress and disconnect so it wasn't such a bad thing. Breakfast is ok but nothing great.

Extremely helpful and friendly staff who made sure my questions were answered, my concerns were addressed and my stay was comfortable 👌🏼 They freely gave tips and recommendations and were happy to make tour/transpo arrangements or resto bookings on the guests' behalf. Rooms were clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Very nice hotel!
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

We had a shared bathroom room and the bathroom was always dirty. The resto/bar is very expensive for what they actually serve. I got intoxicated one day eating there.. not sure what it was. The WiFi doesn't work. They charge you more for everything than in other places... We booked the tours, ferry with them and it's all more expensive. We exchanged money and they will bring the price lower every time.

The room is very clean and comfortable, good aircon, tv. The hotel is great... swimming pool, resto/bar next to it, security all the time, good vibe. We booked the tours with them, I recommend the island escapade.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Good size rooms, pool was nice, staff were helpful and...
    • Deluxe Double Room

No wifi, lack of sun loungers and far from beaches.

Good size rooms, pool was nice, staff were helpful and friendly. Near the town and the area to get on boats for the tours which was nice.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Good room but bad management

They change us the room at the middle of the stay, and it was worst. The recepcion is a tottaly caos, they came at the airport to charge us a wrong bill, because there are not good comunication between them and the notebook that they use for note all.

Incredibly tiny room!
    • Mixed Dormitory Room

Backpacker room couldn't be smaller. Weak WiFi. A bit far from the city centre.

Nice bar, nice clean place with the swimming pool, super kind security. Motorbike rental right in front of the resort.

Good hotel

It was outside of the center, the staff was friendly but they were not able to fix things in my room even after I asked 3 times within 5 days

nice pool, good rooms and facilities

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Nice hotel with clean pool.

We had quite some antz running in the bathroom. Is a 5 min tricicle drive to the center (less than 1 euro)

Nice hotel with clean pool. Atmoshere in the hotel is really good. Rooms are decent

Nothing to mention
    • Mixed Dormitory Room

Let's start with the very small room that does not fit the luggages (over priced). One day you have towels the next day they disappear. Staff not organised at all. A guide came to look for me having my name and my room number, the receptionnist told him that there is no one with that name.

Nothing to mention

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Short stay only

WiFi bad, mobile signal bad,noisy pool area, thin walls, poor breakfast, cash only for food and drinks, uncomfortable cheap matress

Secure and available at short notice

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Dorm room in nice new hotel setting
    • Mixed Dormitory Room

Distance from town, which I didn’t mind however trying to flag down transport to town was difficult. Hotel has 3 vans but only provides 8am shuttle to town, would benefit from providing this service in the evening or several times per day. Having no internet was a real problem, trying to check in for flights or book future accommodation was impossible without going into town, this really needs to be rectified and good WiFi provided. However reception did book flights and transport for us, and was grateful for this service. I’d advise getting Globe sim with data as you will need it to stay here.

Nice new hotel, dorm rooms only have one bunk, and felt like a hotel room, shared bathroom clean and air con good. Pool was great

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Nice and comfortable bunk bed for 2 with tv and air...
    • Mixed Dormitory Room

Room could be a little bigger and would be great if they used a van for guests at least 3 times a day to go to the center and back

Nice and comfortable bunk bed for 2 with tv and air conditioner. Swimming pool is a big plus. Nice breakfast. Really nice staff who would assist on whatever you need

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

It was a relaxing vacation with cozy bed, wonderful pool area, and nice people.
    • Deluxe Double Room

To be honest the WiFi is not that good, we lost connection in room and even carrier signal is awful and we get it back when we at town. However, you don’t really need it here as you come here for vacation not working, and it takes you 5 minutes to town with Tutu, so the fact that there’s no internet connection doesn’t bother me that much.

The ambience is good, you got pool, bar, sunbed, and nice garden view; and room is tidy and clean, we checked in with cool temperatures in-room and it was a immediately fresh up; staff here are generally helpful, Marj is great at his job, the driver (sorry I didn’t get his name) welcomed us at the airport and saw off us upon checked out as well; I’d like to say it will be a relaxing vacation if you choose to stay here.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

The worst place you may live in ever
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

I have been traveling around the world for long time and I always book my hotels from booking, this is the first time I see a hotel charge me 12% more than the price I got in booking because I booked from booking!!!! . 2- I asked the reception what time the restaurant is close, they said at 10 pm, I came down at 9:20 when I'm about to order they told me sorry we are closed, I said it's not 10 yet, yah but we close 30 minutes before the closing time. Ok but it's 9:20 now?! Yah we're sorry the last order at 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Horrible, I would never recommend or go back.
    • Mixed Dormitory Room

No wifi as advertised, didn't give me the room I paid for instead a bunk bed in a prison like room. Overcharged me and tried not to pay me back - supervisor was unhelpful and rude. All in all a terrible experience.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Nice Hotel

Only three sun beds on pool area!

Really clean hotel! Didn’t tried the breakfast so can’t say anything about it. They could’ve more sun beds around pool area otherwise top hotel!

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

The stay was great! Two thumbs up ;*

Nothing really.

The staff makes our stay more comfy and enjoyable. They are trully friendly, hospitable and accomodating specially Marjo the head. Plus its so much child friendly the always see to it that the dry thing up to avoid accidents.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Not really worth the money

As for Philippines the hotel was nice, but we paid A LOT. For the price we paid I actually expected wifi and a nice breakfast. And the view was just horrible hahaha. Not a vegan/vegetarian friendly place :/ Bar prices don't include service (???) so they give you a price for a bottle of water and you end up paying more even if you have to take it out of the fridge, you put it on the bar and you pay and take it out:P 10% is added to your water :) Staff was nice and helpful. Hotel clean.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

The hotel is not far away from the town, enough comfortable...
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The hotel is not far away from the town, enough comfortable and clean. The staff is polite but not that competent. The breakfast is ok, not impressed. I was not picked up from the airport while was promised to, so made my way to the hotel with a tricycle (around 1,5h cost 150p). Overall I would rate the hotel 4/5.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Hotel was very clean.

Very slow wifi, but you are on holidays on an island so it was good to not have social media consume a good holiday

Hotel was very clean. Well maintained by staff. Pool was very clean at all times. Staff and security were very helpful all the time. Check in and check out were easy. Hotel is about half an hour drive from the airport. Hotel shuttle will pick up and drop off. Hotel is about 1 min drive from town centre. Tricycle is best option for getting around the town.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Limited breakfast. Only a few pool loungers. Doors slamming made it noisy. WiFi intermittent.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean. Rooms were nice, comfy beds. Not far from town, a 5min tricycle ride 25peso each.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Very nice Holliday and the staff very friendly.
    • Family Double Room

The breakfast is not to a western persons taste ie garlic rice ,soup,hotdog sausages,corned beef and only one type of fruit namely watermelon.My Filipino friends however said it was an acceptable breakfast.

Nice and clean.Beds comfortable.Has a kettle.

We Price Match