2. Philippines hotel reviews
  3. Luzon hotel reviews
  4. Manila hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Red Planet Manila Ortigas

Reviews of Red Planet Manila Ortigas This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Lot 5, Block 4, Shaw Boulevard, Pasig, 1600 Manila, Philippines

#77 of 406 hotels in Manila

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: February 22, 2019

the room looks new, tidy and clean.

the location, room and the value was great.

the room looks new, tidy and clean. the bed and the pillow were comfortable so as the sheets. the staff were ok, average i would say. oh and they would need a government issues id upon check in and they do not accept the laminated ones so be sure to have a picture of your passport on your phone just in case.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2019

Check-in process is very smooth and we did not encounter any...

I just hope they will add “smoking room” for guests who smoke. My boyfriend needed to go down just to smoke.

Check-in process is very smooth and we did not encounter any issues. Bed and pillows are very comfy! I’d love to go back just to lay all day and watch TV. Staff is also polite and I love the way they assisted us. I’ll definitely recommend this to my friends!

• Reviewed: February 19, 2019

Everything was perfect but No wardrobe in the room to keep clothes.

There is NO wardrobe in the room. Not even a basic small one. No place to keep clean clothes. The place is suitable for a short stay of 2-3 days. Since I had to stay longer I checked in to another hotel nearby.

I liked the place very much.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2019

The staff are accommodating as always

the internet connection is getting slow as compared previously, there’s no intercom or telephone inside the room. But otherwise our stay was excellent.

The staff are accommodating as always

• Reviewed: February 7, 2019

Red Planet is good place to stay for 2 people bit small for a family with many suitcases from abroad

more flyers or advertisement to local or international airlines

Red Planet hotels is my hotel while having holiday in the Philippines location is good rooms and staff are very good highly recommended to travelers like me on a budget. Suggestion more discount to members

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

Friendly staff beautiful hotel close to everything and clean

We stayed at twin room and it's really small no chairs no table just beds and tv but confy just need more space

Friendly staff beautiful hotel close to everything and clean

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

Relaxing

We tried the snappy photo but I didn't received it in my email. There is no slipper and water.

We didn't tried the croissants but the bed is so comfortable.

• Reviewed: February 1, 2019

Great value, clean and comfy.

Nothing negative to report :-)

Clean and new place (so everything worked). Well thought out room and facilities - highly recommended for a short stay (In my case, just before a late evening flight). Hot shower - plenty of pressure and comfy beds. All in all - great value!

• Reviewed: January 29, 2019

Is a Value Hotel

No Free toiletries, you need to buy a toiletries at the Country or Lobby😔

Is a Value Hotel Clean and Relaxing, Super Convenient Very Accessible and comportable amenities Highly recommended 👏👌

• Reviewed: January 29, 2019

I and my father had a nice stay there except for the "reopening of our door room".

Probably the "SOP" that the front desk lady who told me that "they could not open the door because it was double locked and my father was asleep when I came." I had to go down twice, asked her again and had a long face before they finally open the door of our room.

I liked the location because it's very accessible to transportation, malls and a Catholic church. In addition, my father enjoyed the free hot water for his coffee and noodles and I also enjoyed the fast internet connection. The staff was nice especially the security guards and the housekeeping staff.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2019

Excellent and highly commendable

I don't like your staff in QC. They should be retrained to meet the standard like that of the Ortigas

I like your hospitality, your smiling staff and very accommodating specificaly there at Ortigas branch because a different experience I had in Quezon Ave. it's the other way around. I guess you don't have yet a brand standard

• Reviewed: January 27, 2019

nice, clean and spacious room.

we need to pay for everything (toiletries, slippers, even bottled water) as it is not included in your booking rate. parking also has a fee. rooms do not have telephones so if you need any assistance or you need something like flat iron, you need to go down to the reception and request for it.

nice, clean and spacious room. the staff and secutiry were great and helpful

• Reviewed: January 26, 2019

The front office staff was great and the room was very clean.

The room could have been a little more creature comfortable such as a unit to put your luggage on. We had to put our luggage on the floor. Perhaps a stand at the foot of the bed or by a wall. No gratuities, no coffee or water in the room. Anything you wanted was for sell at the front desk. No ref. I am insulin dependent diabetic and need to refrigerate my insulin. The room was really sparsely furnished. I thought that the room was a little to sterile in my opinion.

The front office staff was great and the room was very clean. The bed was comfortable. Other than the sparsity of the room, everything was good.

• Reviewed: January 19, 2019

Superb and will keep coming back

I always love staying in red planet whenever staycation comes into mind. Super love the friendly staff and facilities plus what keeps me coming back is the super comfy bed that makes me forget all the stress ive had the entire week.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

Conveniently close to malls, fastfood, restaurants, ATMs,...

Room doesn’t have closet and enough space for luggage.

Conveniently close to malls, fastfood, restaurants, ATMs, convenience stores.. Easy access to public transportation.. Friendly staff

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

Location is great because it is near the malls and train...

No rugs meant for wet feet after shower. The toilet looks clean but I think it is not properly sanitized because the bidet is very dirty. Please pay attention to small details of your room.

Location is great because it is near the malls and train station. Rooms where comfortable at affordable rate.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

Good no frills yet comfortable and safe hotel

One night I was woken up twice around 3am of what seems like power interruptions. The main switch coming off and on was startling considering I was staying on my own. Also wifi is spotty, good thing 4g is available so I was able to use my phone's data.

All staffs are courteous and helpful. The beds are comfortable, not too soft and not too hard. The shower however it seems like the water pressure aren't the same across all rooms. I was initial given 1018 and the shower was really good (felt like jet massage). Then the following day, the ac in 1018 started dripping which the staff promptly came to my room and helped me move to 1009. In 1009, the shower isn't as strong as in 1018. Also late in the evening, a couple of hours after I've cleaned up, the shower started dripping although it's shut. It was also in room 1009 where I experienced the power interruptions.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2019

The room is clean and well-kept.

The room is a bit small. The soundproofing of the room can be improved since noise coming from the hallway penetrates the room.

The room is clean and well-kept. The staff are very polite and helpful.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2019

Great as usual.

The aircon in room 1116 might've been malfunctioning while we were there. We put it at the lowest possible temperature and yet it still wasn't as cold as its supposed to be.

The room was clean and the hotel is accessible. Its a couple of minutes away from SM Megamall and Shangri-la. We also opt for Red Planet whenever we need to stay in Ortigas.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

Place felt new, clean, modern, and the bed was comfy.

The front desk could use 1 more person, but maybe that was the case as I arrived past midnight.

Place felt new, clean, modern, and the bed was comfy. Landed in Manila after a 29 hour journey and slept peacefully on the bed. This place is a 10 minute walk to the Mega Mall. Big big mall with many food choices and shopping options.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

It is clean.

The door knobs. It is not a regular door knob and you need to figure out how to open to prevent getting trapped in emergencies.

It is clean. Value for money. Comfortable bed, aircon, wifi, cable TV, safety box, hot and cold shower. It is conveniently located in the Ortigas area. Propert has parking. Soap and shampoo is available but no toothbrush.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Definitely my go-to place for hotel staycations!

The foldable tables could have been a bit bigger, and people were noisy outside.

We were given a room with a view from the Shaw Blvd which was amazing because we got to see the various fireworks displays for the New Year's countdown. Will surely come back whenever we need a place to do our staycations!

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Definitely my go-to place for hotel staycations!

It could have been better if they could make the foldable table a bit bigger. Also, some people were walking up and down the corridors noisily at night.

We were given a room with the view from the Shaw Blvd which was amazing because we got to see the fireworks displays from our window. The staff were all accommodating, from Renino in the concierge down to the housekeeping people who always greeted us with smiles on their faces. They were fast in accommodating our questions, including our requests for extra pillows and bath mats. Will be definitely staying again soon!

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Wont mind paying a little more just for that ready kettle and cup and slippers

1. No electric kettle provided...hot water is vital to a traveler 2. Not even a cup or a glass in the room 3. No slippers provided...floor is cold cos not carpeted.

Right on the main road Shaw Boulevard. Walking distance to MRT Station Hair dryer provided The men porters are excellent.

• Reviewed: December 25, 2018

The room was very clean and inviting.

The housekeeping took a little too late to respond, maybe there were a lot of people whom they were servicing since it's the holidays.

The room was very clean and inviting. They responded immediately when we asked for a fresh change of towels and they were very generous with the tissues and pillows. Keithley and Marjorie from the front desk were also very accommodating and also the guy from the front desk whose name I couldn't remember. Will be back for the New Year! ☺

• Reviewed: December 23, 2018

Love the beds!

The rooms are really small. It would be good to have at least a small table where guests can place their stuff i.e., food

Love the beds! We had our longest sleep ever! Thank you.

• Reviewed: December 22, 2018

A no-frills approach to hotel service.

Rooms are a bit small. On our second night, there was loud music playing from an adjacent building or room which only ended about midnight.

A no-frills approach to hotel service. A keycard that opens lights, tv and aircon of the room. Modern bathroom.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

overall it was good and i dont mind staying there again

no accommodations for early check in...they were charging me P500 more if I wanted an early check in

i loved the bed, the sheets and the pillows! I also like the extra touch of a ceiling fan...all the necessities were present

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

Near restaurants and malls and convenient stores.

They don’t give complimentary bottled water and you need to buy slippers.

Near restaurants and malls and convenient stores. It’s clean and staff Are friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

I love the comfortableness of the bed.

There were no telephone inside our room. We have to go outside to make a phone call to the receptionist. And also, I was requesting for a flat iron but to no avail it didn't come tome until I followed it up again.

I love the comfortableness of the bed. And the air-conditioning unit is really freezing.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

2nd time that i stayed here.

No Telephone for at least small inquiries

2nd time that i stayed here. Value for money, staff assists are all good, rooms are well kept clean. Parking is also a big plus for me to consider.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

For the price we paid, this property was well worth it.

The address that was provided on the website led us to a totally different location. When I tried to call the property no one was picking up the phone. I called numerous times and tried all sorts of numbers and I didn’t get anyone. That was our biggest frustration. Red Planet should update their website and have a good functioning phone number where someone will answer no matter what time it is. It’s a 24/7 desk, there should be someone there to pick up the phone.

For the price we paid, this property was well worth it. I loved the location because it was such an easy access to a lot of places that we wanted to go. There was ample parking, the staff were friendly for the most part.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Very clean facilities.

A rather too small room even for a single guest. No luggage racks were available for use and no way to contact front desk for requests but to go all the way back downstairs.

Very clean facilities. However the room is too small even for a single guest. There were no luggage racks available. All staff are friendly and courteous. From the front desk to the security, down to the housekeeping — they all have ready smiles & never fail to greet guests “good morning or good evening”.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

I like the free wifi mabilis ang internet nila, maganda ang...

2 nights ako ngstay s hotel but the staff didn't change the towels and didn't clean the room on the second day. this is my 2nd time in this hotel. I was amazed on my first stay because they clean and change towels the next day. but for my second staY, poor ang cleanliness rate ko s hotel na to. consistent dapat cla sa services nila specially when it comes to cleanliness.

I like the free wifi mabilis ang internet nila, maganda ang facilities at ang kwarto. ok din ang location nila malapit lang s mall.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

clean but my room was dusty, i just came from overseas then...

incomplete items in the room like must provide atleast slippers for guests esp those travelling light will not bring their own slippers, no toothbrush also incase guest forgot to bring their own! i suggest u have to get this, its a necessity.

clean but my room was dusty, i just came from overseas then hospital and i requested to change the linen though they insist thats its clean...to find out its too dusty around the bed area, and the floor.. no sanitazion. its budget hotel so i understand but hope u consider.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Great and Comfy!

No telephones available inside the room incase you want to call the front desk office. should have Addional hooks for trousers to hang on.

The beds are great and very comfy. Hot shower availability is great. accessibility to nearby shopping centers.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Thank You for a REDcommendable Experience Red Planet Ortigas :)

Better not go out late @ night 'coz its hard to take a taxi or grab car after 5 pm esp. if you're bound to SM Mega Mall & back to the hotel although the hotels location is near to SM Mega Mall. 'Coz Cab & Grab Cars prefer longer routes. Ask for the guards assistance on getting a cab.

REDcommendable for families and couple . Comfy & smells good pillows and bed. Housekeeping cleans the room on the 3rd day or upon request...lovely. Hotel employees Security guards are courteous & helpful. Like the view in my room we stayed on the top floor. Breakfast is delicious but a bit pricey on their concessionaire French restaurant, however they serve Unlimited Brewed coffee every afternoon . Above all me & my Hubby is Very satisfied with our stay in Red Planet Ortigas. We will definitely book again in your Makati, Manila Phils., branch soon. Thank you Red Planet Hotels Phils. :)

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Quick getaway from the city life :)

There was a small cockroach in the restroom. The aircon was a bit unstable at first, but we were able to figure it out eventually.

It was a good staycation place - most especially for people like me who just want to rest and be away from the city life. There were no amenities to enjoy though, but its still ok for me since I just really wanted to have a quick break from my busy schedule.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Overall, It was great minus the bad smell of the carpet and the sad vibe of the Lobby.

No Breakfast. :( Hopefully, soon you may consider including breakfast. The smell of the carpet every time you went off the elevator, smells like feet. Please vacuum it as often as possible. You may add a little color to the Lobby cause it brings this sad vibe. Lightings or designs will do for it to appear alive.

Staff and Guards were so nice, they greeted me every time they see me inside the elevator, in the hallway, and in the Lobby. The bathroom was so clean and it smells good.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

The room was clean and the bed is really comfortable.

The fact that they do not have any freebies like even just a bottled water. Everything needs to be bought. I was looking for a slipper that we can use but it is also not available. There's not menu inside the room if ever we need to order something. And if you need something from the staffs, you would need to go down to the lobby or look for a landline to talk to them.

The room was clean and the bed is really comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

The Bare Essentials

The Red Planet is a no-frills hotel and the accommodation is of a basic kind. The room fare reflects that. I did not expect any luxuries when I checked in and went upstairs to my room; however a complimentary bottle of water, even at room temperature, would have been nice.

When I am travelling on business, I don't need much, just a good bed and a good shower. Although the room at the Red Planet was very small, it had both those features. Also, when I got to the Hotel I found that my plans had changed and needed to move out before the end of my intended stay. The staff downstairs were courteous and quick in dealing with the problem, immediately giving me a refund on what I had paid.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Sheets, duvet, very helpful securities.

A BLATANT NO! I've arrived earlier than the check-in time and inquired of my room's availability. There was a guy that just checked out, and another woman just handed her keys, and she still said there wasn't a room available until in the next 4 hours. I asked her if it takes 4 hours to clean the room and she said yes to my disbelief. Maybe a " let me see what I can do" may be proper.

Sheets, duvet, very helpful securities. And now that you offer beverages and some items.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

No Frills Accommodation at a Great Location

The check-in process was longer than usual, although there were already two staff attending to customers checking in. I had to wait at least 10 minutes for my turn at the reception desk. Because Red Planet requires so many paperwork before one moves in, the bottleneck is in the check-in period. Checking out could also be improved; like the checking-in process, less paperwork could help. Time is money to the customers. The faster we get in or out is a priority.

The location, the convenience since it is near to shops, restaurants, work place. Most of everything is walking-distance near. The location is not too crowded also. No frills accommodation while respectable.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Very nice staff.

1. Very Bad wifi connections. 2. Everytime a car enters or leaves the hotel parking a Super loud fire alarm sounds to let the manager know a car is coming in or out. The alarm is horrible. Noise is extremely loud. It sounds 24 hrs a day all night and day. You here it in your room while you are trying to sleep. Huge Mistake. The most important thing is Client Rest. I talked to several managers. They said they can not do anything. I wont stay just 4 that reason cant rest.

Very nice staff. Very New Clean and a great price. Good chain

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Very neat and classy at such an affordable price.

Very neat and classy at such an affordable price. Convenient and accessible to malls, banks restaurants and other commercial establishments. Great for leisure and business trip.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Two-Timer

No Landline inside the room

✔ Like the ceiling fan ✔ I love the smell of the lobby, smells nice and fresh. ✔ As far as the cleanliness, this is our 2nd time with Red Planet in Ortigas and our room is clean, but few molds can be seen inside the bathroom. Room 720 ✔ Make-up/room cleaning is consistent. They will knock on your door. If you are not yet ready, they will come back to make-up your room, as promised. ✔ Most of the staff is friendly, accommodating, and hospitable ✔ Near in every convenient store and malls. ✔ Good for light travellers ✔ No deposit upon check-in ✔ Good value for money compared to the same type of hotel/s offering same ameneties.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

The place is a great hideaway from the bustle and hustle of city life.

The Internet connection is not that fast. That's the only one I think that needs improvement.

I like the shower and how the location of the building. I love the room's lighting and its interiors, too.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

The front desk staff were not as courteous the the cleaning...

The front desk staff need further training on customer service.

The front desk staff were not as courteous the the cleaning staff. Even if they were not doing anything at the desk, they could hardly greet the guests coming in, nor acknowledging their presence.

RED PLANET FIRST TIMER

No landline connection inside the room Not good for couple with small kids.

✔ Location: Near to the malls ✔ I really like the ceiling fan ✔ near in every convenient stores ✔ No deposit upon checked-in ✔ good for couple ✔ good for light traveler ✔ well cleaned room and bathroom. No visible molds in between the grout ✔ Most of the hotel staffs are accommodating ✔Cheaper compare to (Go Hotel) the same type of hotel with the same ameneties.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Staff are nice and very welcoming.

Staff are nice and very welcoming. 😀 it's the 3rd time I booked with redplanet and never did they fail providing excellent customer experience. Kudos to all.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

We had a good stay at Red Planet.

The pillows though soft were a bit plumpy and thick, that my neck hurt when I woke up. The sound coming from the traffic below was disturbing. Had I been informed I would selected a room on higher floors.

The staff were accommodating with our request. There is a Cafe at ground floor so it was easy to have our meals. The room we had was clean. the place is near malls within walking distance to Shangrila Plaza.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Good enough for travelers who need a good, clean place to stay.

It would be more pleasant if there is a coffee/tea-making facility or even an electronic water heater which coffee drinkers can use to make coffee in-room instead of having to go down and get coffee from Cafe France (not open 24-hours) or walk over to 711 in the wee hours of the morning.

This is my 2nd time to stay in this place and I will definitely stay again. The room, although small, is very clean especially the bathroom which is very important for me.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

We always book here night before our flight, because its...

Receptionist. Super snob and really not approachable.

We always book here night before our flight, because its really near Megamall and you can really have good shower and good sleep in there rooms

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Value for money is great

It's expectedly small and there's hardly any room to work there with your laptop. It's also a great place for short stays - 2-3 days tops.

I've been staying at Red Planet hotels for several times now and I like its consistency. Same efficiency with check-ins/outs and same quality of rooms. I like the beds in particular. Over-all, I like the great value for money.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Stay is amazing, just not happy with the checkout where the line was ignored by the staff.

There is a water dripping from the aircon where my shirts are hanging. On our check out, I fell in line, I should be the next one to be accomodated, but the staff accomodated the ones that just crashed the line.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

A+ Location!

The internet service. This can be improved. People like me, who works freelance and traveling while working could really benefit from this.

Very good location. Was there for a very quick stay. The staff and guards were accommodating. Was the perfect location for the event that I attended.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

the location is accessible, clean room

phone is outside the room beside elevator you have to go outside just to make a call if you need something, small room for two

the location is accessible, clean room

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

It was comfortable and staff are nice.

I wish the shampoo, conditioner are of different container.

I like the location and how convenient it is to book through booking.com and if there are more discount would be appreciated for frequent guests or recurring guests.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

If you're on a budget, but still want a cozy room, this is a good place to stay.

Limited parking space. I didn't like how I can hear what's happening outside the room. If given the chance, book the room at the end of the hallway if you're a light sleeper.

The check-in and check-out were fast and efficient. The staff is accommodating. Cozy and clean room, perfect for just sleeping.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

5.5
    Disappointing, irritating.

Despite there being parking spaces available, their guard once again blocked the parking entrance with a sign that said 'Full.' Lying about their parking availability is stupid and leads to customers losing faith in Red Planet. Destroys Red Planet's reputation as a professional establishment.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Great location right next to Shaw and metro walk

This was roughly around my sixth stay here - I’ll only stay here if I can’t find a booking elsewhere - hotel is great unfortunately the staff ALWAYS let this one down No acknowledgement no welcome no smiles

Great location right next to Shaw and metro walk

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Amazing Property - Value for money!

No slippers, guest need this badly because the room floors isn't carpeted and its very cold. Also availability of kettle should be nice.

Everything was perfect , starting from location , rooms, coffee shop. The staff is also very nice. Anyone going to Ortigas, Shaw, Pasig must try this property.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Over all review is good but please kindly check with towel and bedsheet.

The bedsheet and towel not so clean. I had bad experience in term of using my debit card. dispute transaction. Now I have hard time to request for the refund.

The staff is friendly. Salute to ate girl to handle my temper during the dispute transaction.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

very homey

nothing really.

cleanliness, comfortability, and location.. also they have an app for hotel transactions which is very new and up-to-date means of communication..

• Reviewed: October 5, 2018

Cozy, clean, cool place ✔️

Suggestion only (because so far, I don't dislike any) 😐 two trash cans: one in the bathroom and one in the main room 😐 collection of trash must be twice a day at least 😐 small kettle to boil water for early morning coffee 😐 more receptionists during checkout in and check out hours to facilitate the influx of people

✔️receptionists are courteous ✔️guards and attendants are helpful ✔️place is homey, cozy, and comfortable ✔️air-conditioning is clean and really cold ✔️modern room; not creepy at all ✔️food deliveries are allowed (without corkage); the guard even accompanies the restaurant riders up to the rooms ✔️hair dryer in the room is a great bonus ✔️house keeping is prompt and the cleaner changes towels, and provides tissues daily

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

worst in my life , really scam ,

They charge me for smoking in room . I newer smoke in room .i smoke outside. Manager tell me have to pay 3000 peso. Or if i pay cash its 2000 peso ? I refuse because i dont smoke in room. He start treath me and say police will look me up. He very agressiv ask if i have cash . But i dont have cash . I give him my friend creditcard . My friend not whith me she in thailand. He charge my friend card and tell me sign ??? If not police will take me he say. To charge another person card and ask me to sign its illegal . But i sign because have fligth i need to go usa.

scam hotel . choose another

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Hassle-free when checking in.

Our room does not have a phone line. Good thing their wifi connection is ok so we ordered our food online.

Hassle-free when checking in. Simple yet super clean room.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Stained mirror.

Price which on the website vs the check in price plus the stained mirror

Stained mirror. I like the bed though. Small room for 2 beds. No bar or telephone inside

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

overall, a satisfactory experience

The restaurant sucked! Regularly out of stock on items. Lack of imagination on the menu and lack of skill in the kitchen! the rooms are seriously small, like a F1!?

the cleanliness of the place, the friendliness of the staff, the promptness of the the service ( room refreshing )

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

price

you have to manage booking yourself in other site when extending your stay as their base rates is more expensive compare to them.even company site is more expensive

price

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

The facade is well lighted, it's clean as well.

We booked a room with breakfast because we wanted to have an early breakfast to catch up with our hectic work appointment but Cafe France (Hotel's cafe) service really sucked. We waited for more than 30 minutes to have our breakfast served and when it was served, they got the wrong one and we waited again for the right one to be served. Staffs were not really friendly and table were not cleaned asap. It was disappointing and a total waste of time. It looked like the cafe was undermanned, nobody was leading the crew and everyone looked so unruly.

The facade is well lighted, it's clean as well.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

Good place to stay

Musty smell at 7th floor lift lobby. Smell is noticable when stepping out from lift going to the room. Waiting time too long for breakfast - it is annoying to wait for more than an hour when u already hungry and have other plans in the morning but will waist too much time at cafe france waiting for your food to serve. Staffs in cafe france are inefficient, they should think how can they serve their customers better and faster. if there are group of guests from companies checked-in with breakfast, they should be prepared of the bunch of people that will come in the morning. Actually even not too many people at the cafe, they are still slow cos i waited like 45mins the following day.

Location - near the mall and accessible to public transportation. there is nearby convenience store. Comfy bed and clean room Staffs are friendly

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

I have no complains about my stay. It was perfect and great value for money.

It's misleading to say toiletries. Only a three-in-one shower-gel, shampoo and conditioner dispenser is all that is there for toiletries. There was more available at the front desk to buy. Please avoid spa service. It was totally unhygienic and unprofessional.

This place is perfect if you are looking for a place to sleep. It's great value for money. Very convenient with a decent restaurant at the ground floor. Clean and very friendly staff.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Good experience

That there’s no phone or intercom to report for a problem immediately. It was too late when I realized that I should’ve downloaded their app so I could chat with their receptionist.

It was clean, staff were accommodating and polite

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

passable hotel

have extended the day and as per staff needs to go to a site for booking because it would be expensive for direct to them.even as a member of their loyalty programme, the rate will still higher..found it inconvenience for guest to do it while you are already in their area.. room is very basic..

staff assistance