2. Philippines hotel reviews

Reviews of Sagada Heritage Village

Mampukong Balugan Sagada Mountain Province, 2619 Sagada, Philippines

#3 of 11 hotels in Sagada

5.7

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: March 3, 2019

The location is very nice.
    • Family Room with Mountain View

Not very ideal for elderly who hate climbing up and down the stairs. Nevertheless, they will surely enjoy the place.

The location is very nice. Surrounded by trees and just a few minutes away from the town. They provide unlimited sagada brewed coffee. We enjoyed the silence and chill vibes of the place. They can set up a bonfire for the guest for a minimal fee and even made us a nice stick to use for our marshmallows. The food is good too.

Stayed in March 2019

• Reviewed: February 28, 2019

Location is great.
    • Classic Quadruple Room

There was no proper restaurant. The common area to seat was very limited. It was difficult to differentiate from staff to hotel guest. Moreover it was chaos as this property was under construction. I would not suggest this property. The staff were rude and clueless.

Location is great. Except that nothing satisfying.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2019

Nice place and good coffee but management should implement their rules.

The guests in the other hut is very noisy inspite the fact that there is a designated quiet hour. The management did not do anything to stop the noise.

I love the huts it is one of a kind.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

Very good ambiance.
    • Family Room

Reception is not good. The staff not too attentive. One staff came and told us that check out time is 11 o'clock AM, different from post in booking.com which is 12:00 PM. Location is quite far from town center and restaurants.

Very good ambiance. clean, quite and relaxing environment.

• Reviewed: January 21, 2019

thank you, sagada heritage village, for a wonderful experience!
    • Family Room with Mountain View

some guests do not observe the "no smoking" signages near the huts when there is a designated smoking area.

the staff were very accommodating when we arrived. we were served with spaghetti and fruit salad as welcome treat especially as it was christmas day. our hut was beyond my expectation. it was a novel experience to sleep in a replica of an Ifugao hut. I requested for a bonfire and we toasted marshmallows, to my family's delight!

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

The authentic feel of the natives while providing modern...
    • Family Room with Mountain View

There are ongoing expansion and the huts are located near the road so it is kinda noisy.

The authentic feel of the natives while providing modern convenience. Also accomodating us early with no extra fee is super amazing since we arrived very early. I would recommend to add more to the menu like that bbq.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

The place to be in Sagada
    • Classic Quadruple Room

It was very near Sumaguing cave less than 5mins walk! There was HOT WATER for the shower! The place was very clean and we loved our stay there. It was nice and peaceful and the room was very comfortable too!

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

The Best! we will surely be back soon!
    • Family Room

none. everything was as we expected it to be, infact it is our third time to stay in Sagada heritage village. Although, during our first stay there were only a few huts. they were already expanding when we were there last October. we hope they will not destroy more pine trees for the sake of profit.

the place is really cozy, neat and orderly. the attendants including the owners themselves are very friendly and welcoming. this place is very close to tourist areas, market and local restaurants. it is worth the trip of 10 hours all the way from metro manila.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

We love it!

We love it! The ifugao house accommodation is an experience the kids would love. The weather is perfect! Bathrooms are clean with heater. Beddings are comfy and clean. Its our 3rd time in Sagada Heritage already and this is the best accommodation in Sagada by far. Great View!

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Best Haven in Sagada!

Everything! Not just the serenity of the place but the beautiful view, the lovely nipa huts, the amazing staff, the hospitable owners, and the free flowing good coffee! Everything was great! Shout out to Trisha for being an amazing staff! She made sure we were all taken care of. It may not be a luxurious hotel but the hospitality and the authentic sagada way of life and culture you will get to experience here are without a doubt beyond luxury.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Peace and quiet
    • Classic Quadruple Room

I liked the rooms, they were so nice. While far from the centre it was great because there was no sound of traffic! it was raining so i could not see the stars but i can only imagine. Staff was very helpful, they picked me up from the centre and got me closer to the caves while taking my bags to my room. Cold beer and food was delicious! Thank you so much, I shall be back!

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

Very overpriced, mediocre property
    • Family Room

The room was nice. Comfortable enough to sleep in BUT the listing never said it's a shared bathroom outside the hut. Which is highly inconvenient, especially at night. Electrical outlets were loose and you can't leave anything charging at all. Bathroom was dirty, water was brown, flush barely worked. Breakfast was not even included in the high price, and everything has an additional charge. Even a bonfire on a cold night was being charged extra! Extremely overpriced property for what you actually get. Absolutely not worth it. Very unhappy as the listing made it out to seem as a heritage property steeped in local history. It was not. FYI, got scammed by their recommended tour guides as rates mentioned by caretakers were not what we were charged. There are much better places to stay in Sagada for HALF the price. Would not recommend this place ever.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

Just the traditional hut.

I'm so disappointed with this place. Im expecting something decent for a hefty price I paid. My family are supposed to stay there for 2 nights but we were so disappointed on our first day. Bathroom is located outside the hut, so you can just imagine the dilemna we went through during a rainy night. The bathroom is so filthy, the walls and sink are so dirty that you don't even want to touch the faucet, no soap, no toiletries, walls and floors and toilet bowl are full of mosquitoes and flies. My family don't want to use the bathroom so we have to move to another hotel so everybody can take a bath and at least be more comfortable on our vacation. The hut we rented has a fireplace and we requested for it to be lit as advertised, staff don't want us fo use the fireplace. My kids were so disappointed as they were so excited about this. Wi-fi is terrible, no connection at all, even on common areas. Smelly dogs roaming around the hut and even tries to enter your cottage. Reception area is so filthy and full of garbage around it. The food (you have to pay separetely) is the worst I ever had for the price they asked. Very expensive and does'nt taste good at all. We will never go back to this propery and will NEVER recommend it. Don't waste your money on this property. You will regret it, I guarantee.

Just the traditional hut. Nothing more.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Best accomodation that I have seen in Sagada
    • Family Room with Mountain View

There is no complimentary anything. No provision of cups, utensils, or kettle to afford you even a warm cup of coffee while in the accommodation. 50 pesos for a thermos of hot water. A very long walk from town center but this means you can have the serene mountain environment here compared to the chaos in town. Very sketchy electrical system. The outlet upstairs seem only good for the light. Too loose to charge anything. My husband held the plug in place just so I can iron my hair. No electric outlet downstairs. You need to go and charge outside using outlets situated on trees.

I think this place gives you the best countryside experience accomodation in Sagada. Outside the absence of modern convenience, the hut is clean, cozy amd sturdy. We looove the clean smelling soft flannel linens. These are nipa hut accomodation, do not expect an ensuite bathroom! There is a dedicated bathroom situated just outside the hut which are clean, has big enough toilet and heated shower. I also enjoyed the bonfire outside that was set up.for us by the owner's teen brother. We were also given sticks for the marshmallows. He was very helpful and chopped the wood for us and started the fire. He came back again to add more logs. I thought it was included in the rate until I saw the review.post checkout. Not sure whether they just forgot to charge us. Btw, cash only. They also have menu and they will cook for you. The tinola on the first day was stellar but when I ordered again, the 2nd one tasted watered down. Staff which are mainly family members of the owners I guessed are non intrusive which I love. It comfortably housed 6 of us ... 4 occupied the two bunk beds downstairs while me and my husband occupied the.more private top level. The upper level can be for a couple on the floor with their kids on the side cushioned area or 3 friends laying on the floor and 3 adults on the side. A little too close for comfort if you are sleeping on the top level with a person not too close to you. Nice view of the moubtain but occasionally blocked by clothes along the clothes line.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

i like mostly the ambiance, the cold weather.
    • Family Room

we did'nt like the water interruption, we were not able to take a shower on the following day of our stay, and one more thing, i reserved for a room that is good for 5 persons, but when we arrived, they said that there was no available room for 5 pax instead they are giving me a room that is good for 8 persons which is a little bit more expensive than the 5 pax capacity room.

i like mostly the ambiance, the cold weather. The place is really good and very relaxing.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Impressive! Good for everyone. Makes me feel proud of my country and unique cultures. :)

Maybe the price of the food were too pricey. It was PhP 150 without water, drinks or coffee.

We really liked the heritage house we slept in! The staffs were accommodating and approachable. We also liked their dogs. They were trained well to get along with visitors. Highly recommendable!

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

Pretty igorot house with a disaster bathroom.
    • Family Room

My group had a very disappointing experience regarding the quality and supply of the water. There was an on and off supply of the water not to mention the light to medium brown color it has. We were hoping the owner didn't accommodate us if they were experiencing water supply problem. Another thing is the bathroom location, i find it troublesome as it is placed outside the room. I find the bathroom very unpleasant and untidy. I also find the place not ready for occupancy as electrical wire where not properly installed. An accident might occur with the wire hanging from everywhere. How neglectful! I cannot recommend this place to my family and friends.

We love the local vibe of the igorot house.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

They don't have enough staff to assist especially during...
    • Classic Quadruple Room

They don't have enough staff to assist especially during our first night. Drinking water is also not available. It is not a backpacker's hotel and rate is even too steep without the basic needs such as water.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

On top of the good place and facilities, we really like the...

Slow WiFi

On top of the good place and facilities, we really like the staffs as we felt well taken care of. Special thanks to Bradley, Ms. Lyn and Alice.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

Read before considering this place...
    • Classic Quadruple Room

I tried to contact someone from their property 8 hours before my arrival, as we came from Southern Luzon and it tooj us almost 20hours to gey to Sagada andit was our 1st time to be in Sagada...no one seem to take interest or care, everyone was just ignoring us , everyone was pointing fingers as who can help us or just ignore my messages, until i talked to a tourist guide who is affiliated with them. Check in was so informal, they just showed us the place to stay, no one discuss how can we even turn on the lights and where can we take a shower or pee. Coffee was so bad, its like they just refilled the bean boiler ten times, you cannot even taste a bit of coffee flavor, it was like sipping hot water tinted black. Food was expensive and i dont think the value was worth it for the serving that they gave, maybe its because they have the monopoly of the place. It was noisy until 3am. The staff did not even consider that someone might be sleeping and turn down the volume of the TV/radio late at night ( 1am-3am). Water pressure in their shower is so low...We chose to stay in this property because of the good reviews it has in booking.com...unfortunately, i will have to disagree with most of it.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Absolutely NOT satisfied. Poor ratings.
    • Family Room

Muddy parking. Super Below standard restroom. Smelly restroom.no flush.water from the faucet / shower is dirty, not clear water. We weren't satisfied so we tried to cancel our 2nd night stay but the owner didnt refund nor try to atleast make some arrangements for us. They did not issue official receipt. Totally not satisfied and will never recommend this place.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Its was a memorable stay..i can feel my wife with me...no stress only you and your partner alone..

A little bit of attentiveness of the staff but still they were accomodating..

The room was excellent its like staying in the old traditional house..the nature was all around, really overwhelming my spirit...

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

I’m still thankful that we had a place to stay. Especially it’s our first time to reached sagada.
    • Family Room with Mountain View

I don’t like where the toilet and bath was placed bec it’s outside the nipa hut/kubo. Bec when we were there it’s raining so you will be wet especially we have senior citizens that needs to pee during late night.

We just enjoy the climate. And of course at least we have seen sagada.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

The toilet , not beside the bedroom area, i have to go out...
    • Family Room with Mountain View

The toilet , not beside the bedroom area, i have to go out in my room in 1am & 5am to pee, so scared because its open area beside the road , but anyway still its worth the stay, the place & the kubo are beautiful.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

A wonderful experience, highly recommended

nothing!

The room was cosy and the linens and blankets soft and fresh. Water was hot, dogs were lovely, food was great, staff friendly. Fabulous place to stay

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

I like the style of they’re room.
    • Family Room

If you’re searching for a place to relax and far from the noise of the city this is the place for you..its cozy and quiet.. the staffs are super friendly and helpful .. will comeback again.. and they’re adobo is super sarap .. plus the tinola..

I like the style of they’re room.. its cozy ..

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

a trip worth repeating given the amazing place
    • Family Room

while doing the booking, made several querries with the host as we are being new to the place but got no resoonse whatsoever. no facility for credit card charging. not much choice for in-house dining.

warm blankets and beddings provided which were appropriate for the weather. free hot coffee was also provided daily

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Sagada Heritage Village is an awesome place to stay when in Sagada
    • Family Room with Mountain View

Wifi access could have been better.. we always have to go to the common area to get access to wifi which is not much of a big issue, other than that There is nothing else to complain about 😊

Sagada Heritage Village is the place to stay when in Sagada. Staff are very friendly and accomodating, Ma’am Lynn welcomed us warmly and was even able to checked in early, very excellent customer service they have here. With regards to food, their tinola and breakfast is sooo gooodd!!! Ohhh and plus a bonus points for coffee lovers... is unlimited brewed coffee.. and I tell you when in Sagda try their coffee. We also enjoyed bonfire every night. The nipa huts we stayed at are very comfortable and a different kind of experience, out of the usual hotel rooms. We enjoyed so much our stay here and will definitely book here again and I highly recommend this place to people who will be visiting Sagada.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

our stay was perfect!
    • Family Room with Mountain View

internet was too slow but that's ok because you are in the mountains.

Bed was comfy. hut was unique. staff were very accommodating and the owner was very kind!

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

The staff was always accommodating!

The property was a 30 minute walk into town, but we enjoyed walking and was able to do it at night and felt safe. But I understand that is not for everyone, rides are available.

The staff was always accommodating! Treated us like friends/family. Shower was warmest shower I had in Philippines, it was so nice! We left for a short trip to a small village, they let us keep our bags there and came back to stay another two nights! Wonderful stay!!

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Will definitely come back.
    • Family Room with Mountain View

Since it's located right beside the road, you can hear a few are and buses when they pass by in the morning. But at night it's very peaceful.

The huts were so nice! I really felt the Sagada experience. It was so cozy and it fit the six of us perfectly. I loved how each hut had it's own table outside so you could bond together and eat. Each hut had their own bonfire area, too. The staff can take care of that for you. The view was lovely as well.

• Reviewed: March 7, 2018

We felt cheated that what was a beautiful place was turned into a nightmare by our neighbours!

The huts have no noise barrier like a tent. This would have been fine but we had a large group next to us that were partying until the early hours. We felt like our bed was in the middle of a karaoke bar which was not want you want when you have stayed 40 minutes out of town for the peace and quiet.

The scenery was beautiful and the huts were lovely and well looked after.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Super cozy living in calm surroundings in the outskirts of...

Super cozy living in calm surroundings in the outskirts of Sagada. Friendly staff and lovely dogs, bonfires in the evening. And a super cool traditional Ifugao hut to sleep in, highly recommended!

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

Can still improve.
    • Family Room

No breakfast included, bonfire was beside our room so the smoke goes inside. Room was beside the street so expect road noise. Bathroom was separate. Food was ok but a bit pricey for what was served

Beds, towels and pillows are ok. Good experience on a unique room

• Reviewed: February 3, 2018

COZY PLACE

It is away from the town.

I like the view and the environment. Everything is perfect. The CR are so clean and with water heater. I love how private the area is.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

Well it was a nice experience. The huts were authentic and the view was fantastic.

the stairs of our hut is quite steep and there are no hooks where we can hang our clothes or towels. The name Sagada Heritage Villa should be the landmark and not I love Sagada. We had a hard time looking for this place.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

Sagada Heritage Inn is more or less a 5 minute walk to...
    • Family Room with Mountain View

Just a small detail. Though it was great that trash areas were available, it would be nice if they have designated trash bins for segregation, especially for plastic bottles. Also, some reminders for visitors to take care of their trash properly.

Sagada Heritage Inn is more or less a 5 minute walk to Sumaguing Cave. Breakfast is good, plentiful, and reasonably priced at P120 per plate. They conveniently bring the food to your cottage where you have a living area. Work and improvements are currently on going but is pretty good, as is, already. Lyn and Jason were available and ready to make your stay more comfortable. And if you love dogs, they have the most friendly ones I know.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2017

Great place overall

When I arrived, their shuttle service was not available. Had to ask the tourism office to take me to the hotel from the town proper. I hope they have a shuttle service that would always be available to their customers.

The place smelled so nice and fresh, and the bed sheets and towels in the room were clean. The room is exactly as how it is pictured on the website, it definitely would make you feel like a local during your stay

• Reviewed: December 7, 2017

Unwind from city life with this experience

Loved it! Don’t change a thing!

This is not a traditional hotel with all the comforts that traditional hotels provide. This is closer to a camping outdoor experience. Those looking for the full hotel level of comfort won’t find it here. What they will find is beautiful natural surroundings that make this a unique experience

• Reviewed: December 4, 2017

Extra accommodating staff.
    • Family Room with Mountain View

not enough convenience outlet inside the hut.

Extra accommodating staff. The place completes the overall experience in Sagada. We were able to have bonfire and smores with beer or hot chocolate to cap off the night.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2017

Inspired by traditional local lodging with service inspired by modern hospitality.
    • Family Room

The property is located above a fairly major road so during the day there is vehicle traffic and the odd whine from the engine of a Jeepney trying to climb the hill...unfortunately the trees are sparse and don’t block the noise. At night, this was not really an issue. The other is literally the smallest thing to complain about.....Was a bit frustrated with the promise of “dry firewood” (cost 300PHP) and yet when the bark was peeled back, it was soaked through. Took a staff member over an hour trying to get it going and utilized chunks of ‘pitch’ (flammable sap-soaked wood) to eventually dry out a few smaller piece of wood and create a critical mass of embers to keep it lit.....that being said, it rains a ton up there and I took the experience to realize that despite my boy-scout and camping experience, surviving in a rainforest is harder than it looks in the movies!

Great way to experience a traditional hut-inspired accommodation with outdoor eating area underneath the hut, running water in a private bathroom and a fire pit. Home-cooked food was good and served hot. They offer coffee 24/7 and were very attentive to any needs we had. Their shuttle-van driver was great and gave us his number so we could text him for a ride at any time. Overall, we would come back here with our kids.....once we have some! Also, I don’t know why Booking.com uploaded the food picture upside-down ... the food was great

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

Its nice to be closer to nature.

Its nice to be closer to nature. Its whole new experience. Not the typical hotel. You can cook your own food here, spend time with nature, explore caves, watch the sunrise while drinking your favorite freshly brewed coffee, watch the sun set while eating a cup of home made yoghurt , and so many more. you can trek around Sagada and learn their history and culture.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2017

A great place to reflect and meditate ☺️
    • Family Room with Mountain View

Water pressure is low. The water coming out of the faucet is murky. No wifi

Spacious cabin. Friendly and reliable staff. They reply to inquiries even after we have checked out. Easy parking. Quiet. Proximity to the caving area.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

Good accommodation but quite far

The place is very far from the central part of Sagada. Also, our bathroom was underconstruction so it is not that great.

The theme of staying in a traditional house is very creative.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2017

I found 2 Cockroach in the morning, lucky they not disturb...

I found 2 Cockroach in the morning, lucky they not disturb me at night, maybe because the of heavy rain. We also unable to set up the fire camp because of the rain.. so sad :( They provide driver also, but I think the price is irrational.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2017

Being one with nature is an exclusive facility of the Sagada Heritage Village Hotel

Being outdoors with nature is being with different bugs and insects , tolerable but it would be nice to prepare for it , no big deal actually .

The option to have a bonfire besides your hut is excellent , I like the the set-up of the heritage huts and there are a lot of nice pine trees that surround the property , it is the best way to experience the Sagada essence of being one with nature. The staff are highly commendable for their service , hands down , we were very satisfied with the service . The good food that the staff prepared for us is unforgettable. We really had a great adventure by staying at the property . Also , there is hot water shower in the toilets. And lastly the property is 2 mins away from the Sumaging Caves which is a must see attraction in Sagada.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2017

Good base for hiking and adventure caves

A bit out of the way in terms of finding food and things to do at night. Hotel shuttle was expensive and unclear in their prices.

Really close to the adventure caves with really nice Nipa huts and bathrooms.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2017

NO value for money at all!

Much too overprized when you are traveling alone. The Banda is very simple with only a mattress on the floor. A table is under the Banda. Its far from town and you have to pay all the transport to town. There is only 1 very inpleasant restaurant next to the hotel. In the hotel itself you don't have any choice to take. Fried rice for lunch and pancakes for breakfast. No welcome drink. I had a view on the highway and my Banda was in between the kitchen and their own home so very noisy.

It was clean, thats all.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2017

TOO LOUD & NOISY from night til dawn!

There is no policy for guests until what time at night are they allowed to be TOO LOUD & NOISY. Some neighboring guests have turned their accommodation into a pub house/club/disco house which was well tolerated by the owner. This prompted us to wake the owner at 2AM to ask them to stop as our daughter who is six was becoming restless. Alcohol drinking in a large group is also a common activity at night. The place & its surroundings is like a piece of heaven on earth & supposed to be decadent and peaceful but it was exploited by these unacceptable activities

• Reviewed: May 8, 2017

Basic hut in the middle of nowhere

Staff wasn't interested in us. "Bathroom" could do with a mirror. Dogs barking and howling all night.

Hut was nice and cosy despite being very basic. Mattresses ok. Clean "bathroom".

• Reviewed: May 4, 2017

Amazing experience
    • Family Room

Nothing. But I would suggest for them to have lunch and dinner options. :) Sagada have a lot of restaurants but very limited food choices. Almost all of the restaurants we visited have only 1-3 available food choices in their menu despite the long list written in it. At least when we visited. It was quite frustrating. But yea, if they have lunch and dinner food choices, it would be perfect!

Almost everything! It was such a great experience. Something you would look forward to when going in Sagada. And very good thing is that they have grilling options. We cooked our food near the fire place. It's amazing.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2017

Will be good when construction work has finished.

They are currently doing a lot of construction work laying a new road and on the actual site so if you want a quite get away I would leave it until this has all been finished. There are at least 10 dogs within this property which were constantly barking and running around under your hut, which woke us up in the early hours of the morning. It is a long walk back up into the town 30 min uphill all the way. There is nowhere to eat close by so you either walk or pay 350peso each way.

This has the potential to be a lovely place once the work has finished, the huts are lovely. The owners are really friendly and helpful, and offered lifts. Very close to the Sumagning and Lumiang Caves, within walking distance.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2017

Totally unique. Has lots of potential. Highly recommended
    • Family Room with Mountain View

I was expecting more of a nicer surroundings I.e landscaped etc.

Uniqueness and friendliness of the owner - couple. It's new so the surrounding is is still being improved. Overall good.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2017

Great outdoor experience

Big cockroaches however they didn't actually bother us! I'm just scared of them. However you should expect bugs in such places. Expensive to get into town (350 return) however it's 30 min walk on a lovely forest so we walked!

Beautiful view and nicely built huts on stilts. Nice dogs. Really nice staff... they picked us up and dropped off with our bags and gave us coffee and tea and sorted out wifi. There's a nice communal area to sit and chat to other guests. Good facilities for essentially outdoor experience! Hot water has been installed. Near to cool caves (get a guide as you'd get lost without one)

• Reviewed: March 31, 2017

I love this place! It's a unique experience.
    • Family Room

Nice loacation and good for relaxation.. They have nice and cosy different kinds of Cordillera huts, the staff and host are very friendly and helpful.. Good food.. You can use their griller to cook your food! Thanks sir Jason and mam Lyn we enjoyed a lot.. Keep it up!! 👍👍👍

• Reviewed: March 28, 2017

The whole place was really wonderful and the experience was...

It was quite far from town and they didn't offer a reasonable shuttle service

The whole place was really wonderful and the experience was overall pleasant. I like how it offered a unique sleeping environment

• Reviewed: March 26, 2017

A very unique and special experience.
    • Family Room

The toilet and shower were not connected to the hut and the shower was not that conducive to using as I had injured my foot days ago. Also, the location of the "hotel" was not close to the town and there was no signage. Took our driver a long time finding it. Owner told me she will be putting up a visible sign fairly soon.

It was very unusual as we stayed in an Ifugao hut. The constructions of it was amazing and complex. (There is a video of the complicated construction at the Museum of Anthropoloty in Manila). The hut was very clean, warm and spacious. The owner and staff very friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2019

Unique place.
    • Family Room

Some guests are noisy. Sounds of vehicle passing could be heard.

Experiencing living in an igorot house

• Reviewed: January 24, 2019

relaxing view

hotshower not working

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

Traditional Igorot Dwelling With Traditional Services: Not That Comfortable But Nice to Take Pics
    • Family Room

Toilet didn't have toilet seat and you are on your own to find people to help you.

The traditional set up of an Igorot House.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

The Ifugao hut we stayed.
    • Family Room

We were not provided with towels because according to the staff, they have run out of towels.

The Ifugao hut we stayed.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Nice traditional huts

None really;

The traditional theme, indigenous-type of house; nice setting; the real Sagada-atmosphere; the bonfire at night; friendly staff

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

The location and ambiance, and the experience of living in a...
    • Family Room

There were times when the water heater would not work.

The location and ambiance, and the experience of living in a hut are really what they offer.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Best Sagada Experience
    • Classic Quadruple Room

Nothing, the place is perfect... it's very Sagada feels!

Everything!!! Especially their free unlimited coffee round the clock...

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

The service
    • Classic Quadruple Room

Bit far from city center

The service The place The food

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

The unique accommodation set-up.
    • Family Room with Mountain View

The unique accommodation set-up.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

The best place to stay in Sagada
    • Family Room

Lack of privacy from passing vehicle.

It was what we expected, authentic Igorot dwelling with modern amenities.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Near tourist spot and unique and modern design to stay.

Everything has a price.

Near tourist spot and unique and modern design to stay.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

The place is comfy and peaceful.
    • Family Room with Mountain View

The place is comfy and peaceful.

6.0
    ITS OKEY, ITS NOT THAT GREAT
    • Family Room

The bathroom does not have a sink n the door knobs are broken. It’s dirty.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Nice place, appropriate for the evironment, away from the...
    • Family Room with Mountain View

Nice place, appropriate for the evironment, away from the crowd. You have to have a car though, beacause its far from town center

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Super staff but the property needs a bit more update. Bathrooms can be cleaner ..
    • Classic Quadruple Room

toilets are outside and not well maintained ..

Seems like a family run hotel so they assisted us with anything needed during the stay

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

Quiet and scenic

Comfort rooms need improvements

Quiet and scenic

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

The manager's (lyn) attitude.

The manager's (lyn) attitude. Sooooo unprofessional. They shouldn't treat guests like that. She's so rude dealing with people.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018