Reviews of Saint Illian's Inn Makati This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

7461 Santillian Street Pio del Pilar, Makati, 1230 Manila, Philippines

#31 of 37 B&Bs and Inns in Manila

We waited for almost 3 hours because they gave our 2 booked rooms to others. I booked online through booking.com..They gave us the penthouse instead.

I feel safe every time I stay at Saint Illian.

The shower area is very small, shoulder width.

The location is good

• Standard Triple Room

smelly beddings / linen cockroaches non dimmable lightings not too clean bathroom

accessible

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

No wifi in the room

Feel like to be home friendly welcome

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

Nothing 😃

I totally love this place so much so convenient..

• Reviewed: 17 May 2016

Sorry the comments opposite should be here. Some of the general staff were obliging and this made up in some way for the lack of courtesy from the rest. I suppose as budget establishments go St. Illian's is probably close to average. But I am not an authority on that. They are not that cheap - we are currently in a splendid hotel in Bataan and for the difference in price between the two, who would wish to deny themselves a little luxury.

This was my third time to stay at this hostel or budget hotel. I must question my common sense as to the reason why I returned on this occasion. Apart from sheer laziness, I can only surmise that in the past those people behind the reception desk seemed quite friendly even obliging. Not so now. Three days before the end of my stay some sort of storm spelt the demise of the cable reception. CNN was the only life line between cuckoo land and sanity. They still charged for breakfast the day we checked out, citing the television breakdown was the 'will of God' but a free breakfast was a different matter. I requested that we be allowed to leave our luggage in reception while we waited for a taxi. This was denied, claiming that this would not be covered by insurance. Yet baggage is left in this area at all times, whilst guests are transiting the premises. Never again!

• Reviewed: 7 July 2015

Small cockroaches running around the wall and on the floor of comfort room and in your room...so just kill them lol!

Very helpful staffs.. Location is good ...

• Reviewed: 4 April 2016

WIFI connection only in the hall.

Nice and kind staff

• Reviewed: 9 January 2016

no elavator and very very hot in communal areas

location good rooms comfortable if not a little dated good value for money no hesitation in rebooking

• Reviewed: 13 January 2015

Receptionist Room too too small Price to high

Position

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.