2. Philippines hotel reviews
  3. Luzon B&B and inn reviews
  4. Tagaytay B&B and inn reviews
  5. Reviews of The Carmelence View

Reviews of The Carmelence View This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Villa Carmelence 2, Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway, Maharlika West, 4120 Tagaytay, Philippines

#1 of 25 B&Bs and Inns in Tagaytay

Based on 254 B&B reviews

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 13 January 2019

The best place to stay in Tagaytay for a peaceful weekend
    • Family Suite

In our room you could hear the plumbing from the room above when someone flushed the toilet

Area was very quiet and full of nature, Family Suite was spacious and cozy with a great view of Taal Lake, staff were kind and helpful, complimentary breakfast and in-room ordered food were delicious

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: 10 January 2019

It was wonderful, if they could improve more then they will definitely attract more visitors .
    • Sky King Suite

Maybe the check in And check out tiime needs to be adjusted to be more of the standard timings for most hotels. Food was ok but quantity should be more as they are more of a kids meal portion for most.

The view was amazing, room was terrific as well. The bed was so comfortable and I love the washroom. Parking was wide. Room slippers should be considered to be added.

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: 3 December 2018

Overall this Hotel is just amazing.
    • Mid Pines Suite 2

Overall this Hotel is just amazing. The best part is definitely the view. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. And the location is just perfect. You have everything near around. I would always come back again.

• Reviewed: 22 November 2018

Excellent stay!
    • Sky King Suite

Poor signage of hotel's name at the entrance especially at night. Intermittent loss of free wifi signal..

Generally it's an excellent stay: the room, the food, the view & courteous staff!

• Reviewed: 5 November 2018

It was a perfect romantic getaway!
    • Sky King Suite

Some minor upgrades probably on the bathroom.

The property's location is perfect! The room is beautiful and the view is awesome! Food is good too. Staff are friendly and attentive.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2018

Perfect!
    • Suite with Hot Tub

Place is always fully booked! Must book ahead, but it's really really really worth it!

The staff were very warm and friendly; they made our stay really relaxing and worry free! The food was great and my kids loved it! The view was astounding! The place was really quiet, my kids were the only ones making noise in the area. I hope i didn't disturb the other guests though. The place is near Skyranch and Robinson's supermarket so if you need anything, it is really convenient. We got lost though, as waze pointed us to go to Carmelence Lodge, the place was right across, brown gate with the number 117. It was a hidden treasure!!! We will definitely be back!

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

We should have stayed at Taal Vista ... I was just wondering why Booking.com rated it very high?
    • Suite with Hot Tub

1. The staff were hospitable (a common trait of Filipinos) but unprofessional; 2. I don't think having a big room with poor planning and substandard furniture was worth 10k per night; 3. One Complimentary bottled water was already half empty; 4. We had to wait for our towel as it was still in the drier. They were very apologetic though; 5. There were no tissue inside the room and the TV programs would always hang (1 minute viewing time, 30 secs waiting) - very poor signal; 6. There was not toilet paper at the other comfort room where the jacuzzi was. The jacuzzi was dirty (maybe it was cleaned before we checked in but when it rained, it ended up being dirty even before you can use it);

Food was good and We were given a complimentary bottle of wine - I have to appreciate everything that i can find good so as not to ruin our stay.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

One of the new gems of Tagaytay

It’s at the heart of the city but it has an off-city ambiance (serene, calming, peaceful) with a modern interior of rooms but homey feel. The view is FANTASTIC. The food is great, and they have a very accommodating team to take good care of your needs. They don’t give off that typical hotel accommodation. One for the books. We will definitely stay here when we get to visit Tagaytay again.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

I booked the place because they are one of the few hotels in...
    • Sky King Suite

I booked the place because they are one of the few hotels in Tagaytay that is pet friendly. But when we got to our room... Wow!!! Super loved it! Nice location, excellent view, quiet and secluded. Staff were very welcoming and accommodating. Our go to place everytime we bring our furbabies with us.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

I like the view and the rooms.
    • Family Suite

I did not like particulary the room service like cleaning the rooms and make up the bed. My family and I went out for almost a day and when we got back the rooms were still messy and all the plates from the breakfast table were still there. The lady who works there told me that they thought we are all in the room and we did not go out. That reasoning was never good enough since you can notice the parked van we had and they could have knocked on our doors since they have spare keys. The breakfast was ok. Maybe next time big portions.

I like the view and the rooms. The bathroom was very Nice and Well planned.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

I like the rooms with the view.
    • Mid Pines Suite 2

I did not like the room service like cleaning the room. My family and I got out of the hotel for almost a day and when we are back they did not clean the rooms and make up the bed. The lady that works there told me that they have not cleaned the room because of the reason that they thought we were there the whole day. I thought the reasoning was not that good enough since we have a car that is parked and they can see if we go out. They could have knocked on the door as well to check if we are there since they have spare keys. The complimentary breakfast was ok. Not that many to choose from. Maybe it is better if it is a buffet breakfast so you can choose.

I like the rooms with the view. And the shower room.

The 5-star service provided by the staff
    • Mid Pines Suite 1

The housekeeping should provide complete towels and drinks in the room. They should also make sure the room does not leave trace of the stay of the previous guest like rose petals, deflated balloon particles etc. If the glass facing taal view is spotted clean, it would be a big plus factor.

The 5-star service provided by the staff

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

A home away from home with a beautiful view

Everything was excellent!

The view of our room was beautiful and more than we expected since we got the cheapest room. The food was so good and the staff was very friendly!

SKY KING SUITE IS THE BEST!!
    • Sky King Suite

Room price were a bit too expensive but it's worth it for me. :)

Perfect view! The best so far. Anthony the staff at reception was so accomodating good job to you! The food was so good!! They even serve it inside the room, breakfast was perfect because you enjoy it outside your own balcony. SKY KING SUITE IS THE BEST ROOM EVER!! Will definitely go back again. Best place for relaxation, so quiet and peaceful. It feels like you are floating on the clouds!! Very intimate ambience for couples, we did enjoy the stay.

the view, the huge, spacious, and cozy bathrooms, the...

the time for checking in is a little late (3pm usually it is 2pm). and when we got there at 3pm, the room wasn't ready yet. they should also switch to another cable provider. the cable at the pines room basement was not working. there was nothing to watch on tv.

the view, the huge, spacious, and cozy bathrooms, the festive balconies, the location (the rooms are nestled within greens, and pine trees), the friendly staff, the fact that a wifi is provided for each room

Perfect for a romantic getaway!
    • Suite with Hot Tub

I've booked several hotels in Tagaytay in search of the best view of Mt. Taal in its full glory. This hotel won me over because it has the best view paired with the most romantic rooms, amazing staff and excellent service. I would never repeat hotels in Tagaytay, but this hotel is an exception. I will definitely stay again.

I love everything! It really is beyond my expectations.
    • Pine Base Suite

We we're bother when we we're sleeping 'coz there is some creepy sound coming from the door outside We taught it's just a bird or insect, but the next morning we trace it and it's the sound of the fridge. Lol

Thank you so much Carmelence View staff, for helping me setting up the room to surprise my love😁. I didn't have the chance to say Thank u to Anthony for making the slides and to all who put in the efforts to make the room so special. He is not the only one who was surprised but me as well, to the manager Jojo, Thank you to everyone. Isa lang nasabi nmin pareho pagpasok ng room "Wow, Ang Ganda! ang ganda!" hahaha We will definitely recommend your place to everyone we know and for sure we'll going to go back. There is really a return factor.😄 Again, Thank you -Mitch & Lawrence❤

Overall it was a good experience
    • Pine Base Suite

The room needs to be maintained and repaired in certain areas.

The room was great with a spectacular view of the taal lake. It was one of a kinds concept which you won’t find in a 4 or 5 star hotel.

will surely be back again . the staff are friendly and accomodating.
    • Pine Base Suite

the room is not totally dark, at 530 am all the sunlight is in the room, maybe because the curtains are not fixed well , it should be total black out. there are no rods to hang the towels

all is too our satisfaction, except for the 2 items written below

I really like the place, it is something that people like me...
    • Mid Pines Suite 1

I really like the place, it is something that people like me need. It's a place where you can get comfort, relaxation and peace. The room is extremely awesome and I highly recommend it for a stay-cation getaway!

View was amazing though
    • Sky King Suite

Attention to detail was very bad. Facilities was not maintained well. Stained sheets and towels. I based these comments with the price that i paid.

Location was superb, view was amazing and a great breakfast with plenty of options

Excellent. I cannot say more than having a great experience and better try it yourselves.
    • Family Suite

That they added rates to accommodate pets. Last 2016 they didn't have exra charge for pets. Now they arr charging 1000/night.

Room, the view, breakfast and the friendliness of the staff.

would love to do the experience again on one of the other rooms, especially if there'd be a promo
    • Mid Pines Suite 1

quite pricy though. staff were hanging around all over the lobby/receiving area but it might be how it is. not invasive of your privacy but has a good family feel. some people might like that. very minimal error but welcome chips and some toiletries werent available on the on-set. AC was still being fixed too upon our arrival (w/in check-in time already)

super comfy experience. everything went well as expected. food was really nice. view was awesome and my partner loved the whole pre-valentines stay.

Awesome, except too many insects and bugs at night in the balcony!
    • Sky King Suite

Too many insects on the balcony so we didn’t get to enjoy it!!! I wish they did something about this— like a lure, so we can actually use the balcony at night time. Also, wifi had no connection.

Picturesque room with outstanding view. Staff were super accommodating!

Sweet Family Escape
    • Family Suite

There was ongoing work done right below us - we could hear the sound of hammer pounding which I kept mistaking for a door knock. Haha! It was bearable though.

I simply loved how the room cooled very quickly. The bed is super awesome - the same awesome bed I experienced in Carmelence Lodge last year. The glass walls were love - you can see Taal Lake even while lying down in bed. And major points for being pet friendly! We often have a hard time finding good accommodations which allow furbabies.

Perfect place to unwind
    • Family Suite

Big and clean room and bathroom, the spacious veranda, the view and the serenity. If you want to relax and unwind this is the place, this place is perfect for couples and honeymooners.

It was perfect.
    • Mid Pines Suite 1

There was no landline to call for assistance. We had to call a mobile phone for concerns.

The whole place was perfect for staycation. Privacy is still preserved.

Our family stayed in Sky King Suite during our quick...
    • Sky King Suite

Our family stayed in Sky King Suite during our quick vacation in the Philippines. I booked this room2 months before our arrival as the property is always sold out.We are a family of 8 + 1 pet and paid for the extra beds/person & pet fee. I thank Ivy for being so patient during the time that I keep on calling her months before our arrival just to make sure my special request will be arranged according to planned. When we arrive, the staff were busy preparing for their Christmas party. Nevertheless, they did not fail to give us a warm welcome. We were greeted by the energetic Mr. Jojo, Ate Jen and Ate Glo. They offered us their locally brewed coffee while waiting for our room to be ready. It was raining that time, but luckily,the Taal volcano still showed up and was not foggy. The Room- it was fantastic and well designed! It gives us the luxurious feel on par with the Hotels in UAE; The Bed was very comfortable and clean. The bathroom was spacious and even has the view of the lake. How awesome is that? During our stay, We were given a bottle of red wine and freshly baked muffins. Also, the wifi connection in the room was very good. Balcony- very spacious and offers an unobstructed view of Taal. The view was really breathtaking and was like the ones that you see in postcards.. Breakfast- very tasty and well presented to us in the balcony. The serving is more than enough for one person and was complemented with fruits and juices. I requested for it by 7:30 am and it was delivered on time! It was a very memorable breakfast, well spent with our family back in the Philippines with the fantastic view of Taal as the background. Overall, The Carmelence View is a perfect place for staycation. It gave me and my family a memorable stay. The rate was pricey but its all worth it. The staff, were very exceptionally kind and very hospitable! Well done!

Priceless view
    • Mid Pines Suite 1

Generally clean, but you can already see some wear and tear, especialy with the bathroom tiles

Excellent view!! Staff set up our meals inside the room with a perfect view of Taal. Wake up to the same priceless view

View
    • Pine Base Suite

The gate was closed during midnight while we’re still out, had a hard time figuring out how to come inside the property. The windows in the toilet was open and the insects came inside during the night.

View

Spending our wedding Anniversary in Carmelence view was a wise decision.
    • Mid Pines Suite 2

Unobstructed view of Taal Lake and volcano, clean room, delicious breakfast served in our room and excellent service by the hotel staff! They know how to pamper their guests. Will definitely return!

amazing view,very silent,super relaxing,perfect choice to recover from metropol, BUT too expensive !
    • Pine Base Suite

price is too high, in my eyes it has to be around 30% less.

Best view ever.. could be a bit cheaper though... cant consider for frequent stays because of high price. therefore most likely unfortunately only 1 time stay...

I love this place!
    • Sky King Suite

I love this place! Friendly staff who made us feel at home, room smells nice, very spacious with magnificent view of the lake, nice sheets, comfy bed, good food at reasonable price. I would definitely come back.

Nice quaint place to stay
    • Mid Pines Suite 1

The Pines 1 Room needs to be updated. Tiles scratched, glass partitions with glue, Bathroom needed to be redone and not particularly clean. The main balcony was not private as it is viewed by the lobby and deck. The small balcony in the back was ok but lots of ants etc. The bedding smelled of moisture. Need to have fresh DRY linens. Did not clean the room the second day.

We stayed at the Carmelence View hotel (a small boutique) on 117 Tagaytay-Nagsubu highway. They only have six rooms. We stayed in Pines # 1. It was a lovely place with great views of Taal. The room was nice however needed to be updated i.e. cracked tiles in the bathroom, paint needed in the main room. Balcony's were nice but not private. The staff was outstanding and very friendly. The food and room service superb! The driver took us where we wanted to go daily at no cost. Of course we tipped Jun. He was friendly, professional and courteous. Even came to pick us up after drop offs at various locations. The breakfast was free and great and delivered to your room.No restaurants here but a lovely quaint place. We have stayed at many hotels. I would rate this place good i.e. 3 on a scale of 5-1. The staff, food, room service and driver a 6 with 5 being the highest. It just that the room needs some tender loving care/maintenance. Hard for them to do since the rooms are fully booked almost the entire year. Overall a positive experience.

Overall, my family and I had a great time!
    • Family Suite

The surrounding houses of the inn was a little bit of a turn off- they were old and gave the impression that the inn we’ll be staying in wouldn’t turn out as great as it did. The WiFi could also use an upgrade.

We rented the family suite and it was beautiful! The beds were comfortable and the view was breathtaking. The bathroom was also spacious. Overall, the room had a nice, cozy feel to it. The staff was extremely accommodating, super friendly, and tended to all our needs. They truly made our stay with the Carmelence View top notch.

It was indeed a very amazing trip.
    • Pine Base Suite

It was indeed a very amazing trip. We reach the place at 10:30 am. We requested if we can just leave our luggages in the reception then we will get back once we can check in and the receptionist agreed. But because I was all the way from overseas then travelled all the way to tagaytay we decided to stay in the lobby first to take a rest. After few minutes the receptionist told us that they can accomodate us for early check in. We are indeed grateful because we were too tired from the trip. When we entered our room it was really amazing! the view was awesome! They even gave us banana muffins as tea break and a bottle of wine. We really enjoyed our stay. I posted photos and did live video in my instagram then my friends keep on asking where is the place and wanted to experience as well. The staff are too accomodating and it feels like home. I am planning to book another trip again soon.

Perfect place for a romantic staycation.

Nothing. :)

The place was very private; in fact, it was easy to miss because there are no signs to signify that you have arrived. The room was very spacious and the bed was very comfy to sleep in. There's a lot of choices for the free breakfast and the servings were plenty! The staff were very nice and helpful.

Friendly staff.
    • Family Suite

Just keep an eye on the bugs! The foggy weather doesn't guarantee a spectacular view of Taal Lake and Volcano. A concierge-like service would be helpful for first-time visitors.

Friendly staff. Lakeside view. Comfortable, homey accommodations. A feeling of oneness with nature. A bit hidden so it's a challenge to find but has good access to the main road if you go by car.

Wonderful stall, very nice accommodation, great value.
    • Sky King Suite

There absolutely nothing I did not like.

One of the best place I have ever stayed. Small hotel, wonderful accommodation. Beautiful views from lake Taal and its volcanoes. But most importantly, the staff was the very best. Friendly, helpful, sweet, professional. Very impressive. Great value for the money.

The view is spectacular like the photos, accommodation was...
    • Mid Pines Suite 2

The view is spectacular like the photos, accommodation was beyond my expectations- I greatly enjoyed the welcome drinks and food, the top notch room, and the friendly staff. Breakfast here is wonderful and delicious. The room is tidy and everything is well prepared for our arrival. Truly a 5 star accommodation.

The 2 rooms we got had a perfect view of the Lake plus experienced the early morning fog build up.

The bed side lamp shade on the right did not work and I pointed it out to the staff but they did not do anything about it.

We had a bit of difficulty finding the place in spite of the always open gate leading to the place as we did not see any signage. But it was nice of The Carmelence View staff to call and check if we were getting near the area. So we used that cell number to call and get specific instructions where to turn in as The Carmelence View is accessed from the main road in Tagaytay. The rooms we got had a perfect view of Taal Lake. Felt very rested with the soft but firm beds with clean and crisp bed sheets and comforter.

The view of taal day and night took our breath away!
    • Family Suite

Nothing! Everything was great!

The view of taal day and night took our breath away! Food was great! Room was neat and tidy. The staff was so accomodating, friendly and at the same time professional.

Good place to stay with fantastic views. Almost there to be great.

Breakfast was a bit hit and miss, orange juice became tang, various items missing from the order. Weak shower in a great bathroom. Construction works going on all days of our stay. All ingredients for 'great' were there, just not followed through.

Outstanding view from the room, fantastic and helpful staff. Good location on the edge of the city.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Our stay is excellent and the view is fantastic!
    • Mid Pines Suite 1

I wish they had a swimming pool so we could have enjoyed our stay more and perhaps we could have stayed longer.

I love the champagne that Carmelence had offered us upon checking in to our room. The bed is very comfy and in totality the room is perfect, I would love to come back to Carmelence View and hopefully our next visit will be more exciting. The staffs are warm, friendly and accommodating although we just had an overnight stay. They treated us as if we are very important guests going to stay for 3 nights. I love the place and its recommendable. It's perfect for couples and families. I wish we could have stayed for 2 more nights. Definitely I will come back.

Meditating above the clouds
    • Sky King Suite

Few insects appears on the floor during night but it is fixable so i dont mind.

I like everything!, made me feel relax its like meditating above the clouds.

Lovely view of Taal from our room
    • Mid Pines Suite 2

It would be better if the toilet and bathroom was enclosed instead of an opening at the top, even if there was an exhaust. I consider this more as a B&B instead of a hotel because of it's homey look outside the rooms and it's a bit pricey which can be compared to a high rise hotel rate already. We had to close our window blinds at all times at one side because our room which is Pines Suite 2 can be seen from the other rooms.

We love the view of Taal lake and volcano from our room window. We love the king size bed and the soft comfort of the pillows. The staff were very nice and accommodating. We love the sumptuous breakfast which is served in our room.

The view is all there is..
    • Mid Pines Suite 1

We arrived at the property at noon. We are in Tagaytay early for breakfast and we went to the nearby mall to kill more time. We didn't ask to check in early, all we want to stay in the area and relax already. But when you are told that the check in time is 2:00 pm 5 times in 2 minutes and we might want to stroll somewhere, that kinda feels awkward - And we were told again while ushering us to our room. Did we complain about the wait? Staff can be very loud too. The bathroom walls and glass were dirty and has a lot of molds. The floor can get slippery because of the vinyl tiles. There are residential houses surrounding this hotel and when you are taking a shower in a bathroom with glass walls (frosted plastic sticker across the wall, but just about 5 feet), it kinda make you uncomfortable especially when you're tall. The curtain doesn't cover the room entirely too. We love to have early breakfast and take a nap after but the kept knocking to see if they can already get the dishes. To summarize it, if you are very particular about your privacy, go somewhere else. Or maybe a different room. But for me, I probably won't come back here. What a shame because the view from the room is stunning.

The View of the Taal from the room is Amazing! Breakfast was generous and delicious.

Breathtaking view, warm staff and a home away from home
    • Mid Pines Suite 2

I wish the staff would be more attentive in terms of keeping up the cleanliness of the room. Though the room is not dirty but it seems they lack the quality of service in terms only of the housekeeping.

I like how the accommodation made us feel like we are in a private home. The view from the room is breathtaking. The people within the hotel are warm and makes you feel you are in a home rather than a hotel. They accompanied us in our mini-excursion within the hotel and allowed us to pick some fruits which are planted around the hotel and be brought to our room. It is a secluded haven surrounded by the beauty of nature.

The Most Wonderful Vacation Place Away From Home

Keep up the good work!

First of all, thank you very much to all the staff for making our vacation wonderful. They were all very nice, helpful and accommodating, especially Jojo, Erwin, Ate Christina, Ate Glo, Jennifer, Aldrin, Jun , and the rest of the staff. Everyone made our stay enjoyable and relaxing. We enjoyed the company of everyone. You all made our days fun and stress-free. Just looking at the spectacular view made us feel relaxed and appreciate nature even more. The breakfast was delicious complete with fruit juice and fresh fruits. We are already missing everyone and the "V.I.P." accommodation. We really felt that we were part of the Carmelence family during our short stay. We will definitely come back to see you all. Thank you.

Fantastic View from Room!
    • Pine Base Suite

There is no public transport around that area, it's a little inconvenience to get there especially for foreigner. You need to pre-book the service. Personal view, the floor not covered with carpet, it's cold when you step on it. Then bed sheet can see the stitches and a little broken. The light in the room not all functioning, some of the light bulbs is off. The property is located at the hill side. Well you can see a lot of insects (multiples types!) visiting your room when you return from dinner outside. The worst case it's still bugging you when you sleeping. All those insected attracted by the lights in room. Breakfast is rather small portion and my hubby did not feeling satisfied after ate it all. The food serve with warm, which it could be leave for a while after cook. The kitchen close afternoon 8.30pm where we cannot place order if we were hungry during night time. I'm having problem upon booking too. When I got the reservation for this room, from booking.com its stated that I will make a prepayment of 50% (total price 7000) upon confirmation reservation, later this, I receive a separate email from the property to ask for making full payment of 9500 to BPI bank. It caused the arguement on this extra pay confusion. After called up to the property, they mentioned that it will not charge a cent until arrival. To Ben honest, This property does not worth the value it's paid but the people or staff is too nice to make you forget the price =)

The view is amazing. Strategic location for lake view. The room is comes with a wine and cookies upon check in. Tv size is big Andy comfy to view from bed.

Having booked first time at Carmelence I can say that it was one memorable experience shared with my
    • Mid Pines Suite 1

flying insects can get inside our room even if the main door and windows are closed.

The thing I like most is the attentiveness of the ataff to guests needs and the view of the famous Taal Lake

Great view and great staff
    • Mid Pines Suite 1

There were a few issues with the room (curtain cords didnt work, there was no curtain blocking the frosted glass between rooms meaning light flowed in). Having said that, the staff were quick to fix.

Large room with excellent view and very attentive staff

Great family room with a knockout balcony view.
    • Family Suite

The bathroom flooded because the drain was just a sliver of space between floor tiles, not the usual drain with holes. There was nothing but a curtain that contained the water within the shower area so 80% of the bathroom floor was wet. There was also water leaking from both sides of the toilet and it reeked of pee.

The view was spectacular. And I like how there were several beds in one big room. Perfect for families that don't mind sharing their personal space.

It was worth the trip, should've stayed longer to enjoy everything.

The family suite was great except for the drainage in the bathroom. It's fixable.

The bed was excellent, the view perfect & the food was superb!

43rd Wedding Anniversary Vacation
    • Sky King Suite

very limited activity within the property as it is a facility upgraded into hotel facility from private residence.

Best location to over look the scene of Lake Taal and volcano in Tagaytay.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Excellent!
    • Mid Pines Suite 1

1 aircon in the room didn't function well but the staff made sure we're still comfortable nevertheless. Thank you!

The room was excellent as well as the staff. We were given complimentary wine & for the kids - muffins (which were very delicious)! The view from our room is to die for!

Exceptional stay with the perfect view
    • Family Suite

None at all. The room and experience in itself was exceptional

We liked the fact that it only accommodated 5 families/groups which made us enjoy the privacy and personalized service. The price / cost is not cheap but with the amenities, service, location, perfect view and food served together with the complimentary items (welcome muffins, red wine and bottled water), you will truly get your money's worth. Will definitely come back again

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

The place was nice and everything. Unfortunately someone entered our room at around 1am.
    • Mid Pines Suite 2

Someone entered our room at around 1am. I think the faulty door knob was able to contribute to this. We were shocked that the old man still kept on entering the room even when i was telling him that i think he entered the wrong room. Still he went inside and laid on our bed. We got outside and i woke up the staff because i think their reception is only up to 9pm. This happened around 1am. We asked help from the staff. They itentified the old guy. He's a guest from another room apparently he has Alzheimer's. I wasnt able to sleep properly all night. Worrying. The staff apologized for this. Clearly this wasnt the staycation ee expected. Overall still a good one.

The view was the best! Good service great staff!

Place is great sky ranch is a walk away and robinsons tagaytay is just across the street.
    • Mid Pines Suite 1

not that we didnt like but I think we just want to suggest a curtain or atleast blinds to bath rooms and receiving area inside the room for more secure privacy. There is blinds but still you can be seen outside on the gaps of the blinds. otherwise all our overnight stay was amazing and worth coming back

The service is excellent and staff are very accomodating... will definetely recomend it

I like everything.
    • Sky King Suite

The sign, Carmelence View, should be bigger so that it would be easier to find. It was a good thing I read the reviews first so I already have an idea what to expect.

I like everything. It was like we own the view of taal. :) We stayed there the day after our wedding. So my hubby requested them to decorate the room with flowers and they granted it. They even gave us wine as a complimentary to celebrate our honeymoon.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Impressive
    • Family Suite

Would it be possible to have a bigger signage and driveway? However, the many reasons why we would recommend TCV surely outweigh this drawback.

TCV has a great view, great location, good food and very accommodating staff. We would surely come back.

The place to stay in Tagaytay with the perfect view.

None.

•First, it's the view of our room (Skyking Suite) in this place - takes our breath away 😊 •The bed and extra beds are super comfortable. The linens and toilet fixtures are not ordinary. •The staff are just so awesome! Thank you to Ms. Glo, Ms. Cristina, Ms. Joy, and the energetic boys. You've all been so kind and attentive to my family's needs. It was also nice that Rod, their aged but very kind pet dog, slept near our veranda who seemed to be looking after our kids. •The staff also gladly gave our car a much needed wash when we couldn't find a place to give us one within the city. •Carmelence View is just very near, actually a few meters away from Sky Ranch and Robinson's Summit Ridge. Who wouldn't love the location. •The breakfast was great and presented nicely! They served our Filipino breakfast with local brewed coffee with fresh cow's milk, Tarragon herb tea, fruit juice. •We truly appreciate everything! We will definitely come back here for another vacation in Tagaytay and will highly recommend it to family and friends.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Family staycation at its finest
    • Family Suite

The staff were super friendly and the amazing view from the family room's outdoor dining area is what people go to Tagaytay for in the first place. Breakfast and the complimentary daily muffin afternoon snack were also very tasty. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the family suite and we're probably gonna be back again in the future.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

One hell of a view!!!😍😍 Amazing room!! And Amazing staff!!💕
    • Sky King Suite

The signage on the gate could have been better to enable us to find the place easily.

The hotel was a little hard to find as there was no signage on the gate however it was completely made up by the room, the staff and the AMAZING VIEW😍😍😍😍

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Terrific!!!
    • Mid Pines Suite 2

noise from the on-going construction of additional rooms.

The staff were very friendly and attentive to one's needs. The room was clean and classy ......and yes view from the room was spectacular!

Will definitely return to this place
    • Family Suite

We travelled with our moms and we were very happy that the Family Suite is easily accessible to senior citizens. The location is also great with still a beautiful view of the lake and the volcano (as it was foggy). The members of the staff were also very helpful (thanks to Ms. Joy, Ms. Glo and others) and made our stay comfortable. It is an ideal place to have some peace and quiet and just enjoy quality time with your family.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Great boutique hotel
    • Sky King Suite

- Amazing view of the volcano ( when it is not foggy;) ) and nice garden - Really good breakfast - Nice staff that welcome us with complementary home made muffin and a bottle of red wine - Really comfortable bed, one of the best we found in the philippines - huge bathroom - fast wi fi connection - Late check out

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

We liked the view of our room and the idea of serving...
    • Family Suite

I didnt like about how i was told about the payment at the end. I was not offered to pay my choice wether cash or card! Good i had enough cash on hand since i was told only " that booking.com does not finalize credit card payment - that booking . Com only reserves the place " . It was only when i saw a credit card machine and asked about paying w credit card was i told " that its also possible to pay w credit card.

We liked the view of our room and the idea of serving breakast in our room veranda. Their Coffee was good and strong enough.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Amazing, first class, breathtaking view
    • Sky King Suite

The staff are exceptional. View is amazing in day, sunrise and also the city light at the night. Design of the room The bathroom is large, beautiful and has a breathtaking view. The best hotel i have ever experienced after Lafodia (Lopud island).

Overnight Stay
    • Family Suite

Room rate is little bit pricey specially the rate during weekends.

We enjoyed our overnight stay here. We loved the ambiance of our room, the view from our balcony is simply breath taking :) It was perfect for leisure and relaxation. The location was very peaceful as well. They served a very good breakfast :) Staffs are very accommodating and overwhelming :) Overall, we are satisfied with our stay. Their service is beyond my expectation. Hope to come back again soon.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Best staycation place in Tagaytay

Maybe lack of trash can, there was only 1 in the bathroom

Comfy bed, good food, great view and best service from the staff. Highly recommended especially if you just want to chill and relax. Booked the king suite balcony for my husband's birthday and he loved the surprise arranged by Carmelence View. Will definitely come back and try the Family Suite next time

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Excellent stay!
    • Mid Pines Suite 1

Breakfast was served 30 minutes later than the agreed time. I got a bit impatient because I was already hungry. Other than that slight hitch, the food was delicious and really filling. Very generous servings!

The view was wow! We also loved the nice and quiet surroundings, since the rooms were a bit far from the main highway. We really appreciated the free wine and decorated petals in bed because it was our anniversary. All the staff were really helpful, friendly, warm and nice. I would really love to return here. It was a very relaxing stay.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Breathtaking Views....
    • Mid Pines Suite 1

A little hard to find the entrance, to the Carmelence View

Great view and the staff were like old friends. Just a small complex with all rooms enjoying a breathtaking view. All staff were great......

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

great place to relax and have fun with family
    • Family Suite

Plated breakfast delivered right in our room. We chose the family suite so we had our breakfast in veranda (which has the best view of Taal lake/volcano) :)

We loved the view and design of the room.
    • Mid Pines Suite 2

Bedroom lights and side lamps wattage are so high. too bright. Make the light bulb dimmer for subtle effect.

We loved the view and design of the room. Staff service was superb. I really woke up early to view the sunrise!! Awesome view in oir room!

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!