Reviews of Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1 Salinas Drive, Barangay Lahug, Lahug, 6000 Cebu City, Philippines

#42 of 105 hotels in Cebu City

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

The staff are very accommodating to every need requested or...
    • Superior Room

The gym however really needs a make over, with new weight sets and machines. The concept rower I tried recently nearly killed me when the pulley slipped and nearly threw my body off it and threw my back out. A friend of mine wrote to the hotel warned me of this two years ago when he was last there and notice also the fly wheel was put in backwards. obviously this still hasn't been addressed. Some of the curling bars ends are loose or slip off easily and can lead to injuring someone if the weighted plates slide off . Some of the machine handles to the seated rower machine are kept together with tape and twine lat pull down machine high/low resistance lever at the bottom slips

The staff are very accommodating to every need requested or needed. Love their Uno breakfast buffet and Raymond whom I always see and become to know there providing great service during my stay. I enjoy the gym that is open 24 hours and like since I love to workout and exercise. The pool is large and fun and also is a great perk with families with children, sunbathing or evening romantic swim. ATM machines are on site which is nice. Restaurants, stores coffee shops are all onsite or within short walking distances at IT Park. The lobby is large and a great place to relax and people watch. If your fortunate enough during your stay you may have an event happening there to enjoy to one of many of their huge venues there

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

Celebrating it's 20 year old birthday but looks and acts like its in a 40 year old 1970's time warp.
    • Deluxe Room

The check out ! I had to wait ten minutes whilst they checked out two people. Lots of staff but seemingly only 2 can actually do the check out. After waiting 10 minutes they then want to 'check the room'. Come on guys this is a 4 star hotel, and clients pay by credit card, there's no need to inconvenience people like this. Apparently it's 'hotel policy'. Any question you raise to hotel staff is replied with the 'its hotel policy' answer . After all this you need to present your 'check out slip' to security before they'll let you out of the hotel, its like a prison ! The hotel is 20 years old this year, it looks and acts more like its in a 40 year old time warp. If you're thinking of upgrading to a suite then I suggest you don't bother, its main feature seems to be a fax machine (yes you read this right, a fax machine) and some more cheap 1970's look a like furniture. It's a great shame the Waterfront isn't better managed, it could have potential.

Reasonable value for money, spacious room, reasonable breakfast.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

The buffet is the only thing keeping that hotel running.
    • Deluxe Room

130php for a 15php bottle of water. Some of the staff were assuming of my wife which we found disappointing. Shower fittings falling off while taking a shower. About 15 years overdue for a makeover

The buffet is the only thing keeping that hotel running.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Will be coming back again!
    • Deluxe Room

Traffic in the vicinity. Hope there will be airport shuttle not only shuttle going to malls. They should consider that most of their clients are coming and going to the airport. Frontliners especially in the Reception should smile often.

Polite and helpful staff, clean facilities , and good breakfast!

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

A place to chill
    • Superior Room

The room inside looks old and need some renovating especially the bathroom. The towels were torn and very old,they need to be changed. The rest was perfect.

The cleanliness, comfortable beds, the ac, the decoration, very lovely

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

Big hotel with great facilities well connected to the malls and many dining options.
    • Superior Room

We would have appreciated robes and towel slippers. The bed was a bit hard.

The hotel lobby is nice looking. We enjoyed the ceiling mural and paintings reflecting the colonial history of the area. Good breakfast with some healthy options. Nice pool and gym facilities.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

Relaxing stay
    • Deluxe Room

The big dude from the front office who didnt assist us because he was busy chatting with his colleagues.

The people at Uno resto especially Earl and Fred—they greet us every morning with big smiles. Housekeepers are all nice. The room is clean everyday. We will be back.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

This is still a grand old lady of a hotel, with many fine...
    • Deluxe Room

The thing that lets this place down are the tired condition of the rooms, especially the bathrooms, which really are overdue for a refurb. Plus I was a little miffed to be told I’d have to pay a supplement if I wanted a fresh mango with my breakfast. The same at dinner. You know, for a hotel of this calibre, charging over 5,000 php a night for a standard room with breakfast, I would have thought they could spare a mango or two! Let’s face it, mangoes aren’t really hard or expensive to come by over here! The selection of fruits, cakes, breads, and other options offered at breakfast is far below the standard at hotels like the Marco Polo, so it’s a bit of a shame really. I like this place, but it’s kind of resting on its laurels a bit, I think.

This is still a grand old lady of a hotel, with many fine features and nice food in the buffet restaurant at dinner time. The staff are excellent as always. The location is great being right across the road from the IT park, and not far to the main malls in a taxi (normally less than 70 php to Ayala).

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Nice with several different restaurants

Truly big room, however very full of cigarette smell. Two TVs but the 20 years old fridge model. Very bad picture.

Nice with several different restaurants

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

Great staycation choice for my family.
    • Deluxe Room

Everything was great.It was value for money.My family enjoyed the staycation.They had a great time at the pool.Buffet breakfast was excellent with a wide array of food choices.Rooms are wide and clean.We would stay there again.Highly recommended.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

Breakfast was great, it was not included to our room rate...
    • Superior Room

Front office staffs were not that welcoming.

Breakfast was great, it was not included to our room rate but the price is affordable and they give discount price to guests.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

Not happy
    • Deluxe Room

The customer service should be good knowing its a big hotel . but no its bad so disappointing.

I had a very bad experience in Waterfront and will never recommed it. I don't want other people will experience what I had experienced .

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Nice staff.
    • Deluxe Room

I just love to be there. But make it nicer for smokers. At least to could sit down.

Nice staff. Nice live music. But place them in the lounge so we can see them and appreciate them. They are good

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

Great stay only a few things to work on
    • Deluxe Room

Lots of drunk people up late making noise. There should be quiet signs in the halls in multiple languages. I would recommend the hotel restaurants have menus strictly for food and drinks they make. It seems like there is a lot of walking from restaurant to restaurant to get your drinks or food items. We got a menu and most of the Tapas were not on the menu. When we ordered drinks the bartenders were not sure how to make them even though they were on the menu.

Everyone was friendly, bed was super comfy and hotel close to other places like Ayala mall and IT park. We would stay again.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Bedroom was outdated, twin beds were smaller compare to many hotels in cebu.
    • Superior Room

The place was overpriced for an outdated hotel, room was kinda old, no exhaust in the toilet, water and pot noodles was too expensive, paid over 500 pesos for 2 bottles of water and a pot noodles. Expensive water than in the UK🤨 gonna cancel my upcoming bookings.

Lobby was extravagant, lift was also good when it comes to safety as the sensor was sensitive.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Good food, courteous staff
    • Superior Room

Inside the bathroom, we can hear the toilet being flushed above ours. No bidet also. Noticed some chipped-off tiles.

Location is very accessible to restos and near the city proper. I like the very cold airconditioning in our room. Food is really good, big servings as well. Staff were courteous.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

I just spent for nothing.
    • Superior Room

I booked a room with a child which they provide us with a 2 twin sizes of bed. The changing room at the swimming pool area were really stinks bad we can't even get in to change a strong smell of pees honestly yucky.

Nothing at all

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Nice
    • Superior Room

Breakfast was too expensive everywhere Ate in main lobby for ‘brunch’ - took over an hour for pancakes!! And the latte was just a regular white cofffee. Disappointing

Pool Gym Japanese, Chinese & Italian restaurant!! Comfy bed Big room

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Was a great 11 night, wish I did not have to come home. Will be back next year.
    • Superior Room

Could have been more tables with umbrellas at the swimming pool. That's the only thing I did not like.

Very clean inside and out. Staff very friendly and helpful. Plenty of chose of food for breakfast. When had other meals at the hotel very chose and well cooked and presented.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Though was not able to work, but the staff efficiency in other depart.are added value in our stay.
    • Deluxe Room

Wifi- so slow where i am in. Was not able to work. Even in my android cant check my emails from room to resto to think i was just under the same roof (had dinner in UNO) Praise God staff in UNO are efficient and accommodating. No shaving kit available for my husband. Bathing mat is old and tacky must change. Staff (mix department are all courteous) made so much difference in my morning during my stay. Check out counter were too busy during check outs. Has to fall in line for almost 20 mins. No place to sit for people who has issues in standing too long ( senior citizens, has leg & back issues, pregnant or women carrying babies (maybe lactating mothers)). No waiting lounge while waiting for our vallet parking. Lobby is occupied with coffee shop and made the hotel too commercialized-though the waitress allowed us to use the chair. but felt uneasy considering we didnt order anything bec we jjust had our dinner.

Staff are accommodating, extended their service to check in other dept.regarding my queries and request.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

Fantastic hotel. But The bar needs to be managed.
    • Executive Suite

The bar at the end of the resort. It was supposed to be a DJ night. The girl was checking her cell phone all time. Servers were leaving the place sometimes and when the DJ was on break ....no more music for 10’...no more staff inside the bar??? The supervisors around were laughing but not caring about the poor ambiance at this bar; so dad because the bar could be a great location. Drinks were poor quality as well.

Very good location in Cebu. Very clean hotel. Professional staff. They upgraded us.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

I've stayed at the Frontier Hotel several times, and it's always be a pleasure to stay there.
    • Ambassador Suite

The only complaint I have (and this is a very small complaint) is that the two televisions (one in the living room and one in the bedroom) were small for a suite.

We stayed in the Ambassador Suite for two days. I was impressed with the suite and bathroom facilities. Having a half bath (extra toilet) was handy. :) The Ambassador room for the guest was a very nice perk!

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Except for the meal: stay was good.
    • Executive Suite

Only ate at Italian restaurant: out of chicken, wine list really bad, risotto so so. Waiter very friendly and tried to be helpful

Room was comfortable and clean

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

It's worth it

No,nothing I don't like

I really like the facilities and the staff,I would really like to recommend.....for my friends..... Very clean and very comfortable.....

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

Pleased with staff and beds and pool but need to upgrade bathroom and food choices need alot of work
    • Superior Room

Didn't like food at all for price and bathrooms where not at all as nice as I expected. If your a smoker need to travel far just to smoke.

Food not worth money. Rooms where nice bathrooms could have been better.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Over all the hotel and staff are good.
    • Deluxe Room

A little disappointed when I asked for toilet paper the day we checked out .. but did not delivered.

Staff are very friendly. Mr Rey at The uno buffet restaurant was very nice. He did a good job serving us.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

OUTSTANDING hotel,,stay here@@
    • Deluxe Room

tremendous stay you cannoy bring a guest to your room unless you pay 1,500 pesos extra....or wait till after 9 am..dumb rule as you paid for the room...why do this???? im not a smoker...but the penalty for smoke in your room? 10,000 pesos per smoke

the buffet is outstanding good food the cook KNOWS you and prepares your eggs as you walk around to him outstanding eggs over easy and fluffy eggs with †hem heres a sspecial tip..oK I did this 8 years ago and now again its stillther BUT you must "ask" for it how about fresh squeezed orange juice? just ask..cost about 200 pesos..worth it keeps you healthy also my room is special..rom #525 Shower but with a handheld..unique the only one in the hotel in a shower!! Lots of tubs but im not a tub guy..need that huge shower,,room 525 ask for it offff i must tell yu this..this is increible was not feeling good..a security man saw me heading for the casino kinda wobbly said sir are you ok> i told him im sick..ohhhmy brother renz is getting me drugs at rose pharmacy..he siad how about coming with me to the Waterfront CLINIC !!!! Downstairs..full time Dr*(hes great!!) full time RNs wonderful also a CLINIC.come on how many hotels have a clinic???

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Extended Stay
    • Superior Room

To be at par with modern hotels, some improvements are needed. Maintenance of the room facilities is needed.

I stayed for three nights for a conference but decided to take the time to unwind for a day in the hotel. Everything was great! The relaxing pool ambience is all that matters. I highly recommend this hotel...

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Best Cebu Experience
    • Superior Room

No bidet. Some cracked tiles in the toilet. Some crazy sounds coming from the AC thermostat. Needs a little improvement on modernizing the room facilities.

The fitness gym is superb; since it is 24/7 I need not worry about the tight schedule. Room service was great when I tried it for my light dinner; they added a personal touch with the vase of rose that came with my meal. The city view was great from my window with the vast greenery that is definitely a relaxing view.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

We had a famtasticl stay overall, the facility is superb
    • Superior Room

I wish the price of stay incuded breakfast Not impressed with buffet breakfast food. Danggit and the other fried fish were not crunchy.

Our room is spacious, very nice!

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

We stayed 3 days and felt the warm Filipino hospitality. Treated like royalty. Will stay again

Convenient to downtown shopping

Convenient location; accessible to shopping; friendly staff; clean comfortable rooms. Nice pool area, nice shops inside the hotel.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

But All in All we still like it there and will be going back there to stay next time we visit Cebu
    • Superior Room

Having Soy Milk available for the Rooms. I rang Room Service and was told it would cost me the equivalent of $3 for a glass of it for my tea . They supply Powder Milk in Rooms for tea or coffee.

Well this being our 2nd stay at the Hotel should say something . We like the Old Style Big Hotel and its friendly Staff and Great Pool Area. Its Restaurants within the Hotel Complex and The surrounding areas. The Room is good size and everything is provided that you need. Yes its a bit older than a lot of the Newer and Bigger Hotels, but it has Charm and Great feeling in it. Hey the President of The Philippines stayed there while we were there, so that must say something!!. They are doing some Paint Work and Reno's on it now. So we look forward to our next visit there.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Swimming was fine and the breakfast was of a decent standard
    • Deluxe Room

Check in was not great. I arrived early and did not expect to be check in but when I asked what time the room would be ready they could not give me a time Casino had a good band playing but no tables to sit have a drink and enjoy

Swimming was fine and the breakfast was of a decent standard

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Average rooms but great buffets.
    • Superior Room

Dark rooms. Tiny beds. Non durable bedroom slippers. Old structures.

The breakfast buffet is to die for! Amazing food varieties. I travel for a living and this is one of my favorite breakfast buffet so far. I am a local of the Philippines working overseas, you will find Filipino comfort food in their buffet like danggit, pusit, chorizo, champorado, et al. If you are a foreigner, kindly disregard this comment as this may not apply to you. I also appreciated the fact that my son was allowed to use the pool even after an hour we checked out. That was really a nice touch from hotel and gave me a good impression.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

I can say it was a great..good price for overnight stay.the amenities gives also the quality.
    • Superior Room

The only thing that i dont like is the toilet bowl have no videt..cause people like me feel comfortable washing with water rather than tissue paper.

I love the buffet breakfast ..the gym

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

Super nice, lots of stone surfaces, and close to shopping.
    • Superior Room

I wanted to have my girl check in one day earlier than me, and I wanted to use my card to pay. They required me to sign a credit athorization form. They could at least provide a digital form that is easy to use. What they provided was to difficult to use.

Super nice, lots of stone surfaces, and close to shopping.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

Would stay here again.
    • Superior Room

Nothing..we had a great time here.

From the time we arrived until we left we had a fantastic time. The staff where so friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was excellent with chefs cooking eggs and pancakes to order.Many restaurants in the hotel to chose from and so close to I.T Park.Swimming pools where clean and even had swimming lessons available. Kiddies pool was terrific. All in all highly recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

• Executive Suite

Maybe I’m too picky but I think the pool could be heated in more lounge chairs there and blankets but it’s made up for a buy a really nice gym

It is convenient to the mall the staff is great I like the charm of the older building and the breakfast buffet

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

the staff was outstanding
    • Ambassador Suite

The people there were leroina/connie /davino/kevin/remeo/and many more I am sorry if I misspelled your name. They made me feel right at home.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Decent hotel, feels good

none

The location is great that it is near to everything we want to go in the city. Although it is already a bit old, the hotel is pretty neat and the breakfast is good, a lot of food choices. The ambience is decent and respectable. So, it feels good overall.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Pleasant stay
    • Deluxe Room

Staff was quite in a hurry and not much attentive. Taxi is often a problem in phylippines and here it was not an exeption as it should be for the standard the hotel wants to propose. Batter to plan a bit in advance.

Luxury hotel with big hall, different restaurants and shops inside and a casino. Room was very confortable and silent. Top breakfast buffet with a wide variety of food!

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Location was very good.
    • Superior Room

The property needs some refurbishment. It has seen better days. However, it is still clean as before. Ok

Location was very good. Staff are friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

not so good as our first impression was a fail.. supervisor came without doing certain action
    • Superior Room

unattentive staff from the dining side.. service was a disaster.. waited for 45 mins for lunch to be served without any notice of food delay.. bath robes are upon request?!! waterfront why? it is a standard amenities on any hotels with a “class” standard that u were advertising..

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Nice place, a little older rooms but overall decent.
    • Deluxe Room

The rooms are a little dated. The shower is ordinary with that pins and needles type shower head. Reception was slow to check out.

Roomy. Nice facilities. Good location to I.T park.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

The staff was attentive and polite.
    • Ambassador Suite

There was a big event (SWU grad), it was difficult to navigate around the place, I wasn't able to take advantage of the amenities and perks that came with the reservation. The room had a burnt smell and the AC was really loud. Although, I was upgraded to a spacious suite, for the amount of money I paid, I expected better accommodations. Bed wasn't firm enough. Hope it went better.

The staff was attentive and polite. They wanted to make sure I felt at ease in my surroundings. The lounge food looked appealing.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Excellent facilities, numerous restaurants, varied...
    • Ambassador Suite

While rooms are excellently furnished, they need to be freshened up with new designs and materials to keep up with international hotels in nearby cities and countries.

Excellent facilities, numerous restaurants, varied interesting shops, national casino, excellent friendly staff. Great location near new business, and beside premium malls and restaurants. The club room is superb in the Suite floor!

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Old, Tired, Run Down and OverPriced
    • Ambassador Suite

The hotel is old, tired and worn out. My shower head exploded on the first morning, the wifi barely worked, the tv was ancient.......the only good thing about this hotel was the location - walking distance to the IT Park. I would not stay here again.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

To be told that the room I booked at 8 weeks ago was no longer available and given an inferior room with no price reduction. To have to sign for everything even down to a piece of shampoo

It seemed okay upon booking

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

the breakfast is good,feel relax & convenient
    • Superior Room

the superior room,some of the area is too old already ,needs renovation!One of the staff in the front is not so much accomodating ,and not smiling so much,i forget the name but he's a boy

the casino ,location,the cost of the room is cheap,the food is delicious,

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

This place was great.
    • Superior Room

One of the reception staff scared us a little with his advice on who to go to for advice and help on our trip (not locals apparently) probably meant as sensible advice but scared us a little all the same.

This place was great. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The shower was hot. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast is a MUST, they have so many delicious choices especially for the price. We loved the gym.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Free Upgrade!
    • Superior Room

I booked the room for my mother and she got upgraded to a junior suite. Check in was very smooth and she said everybody was helpful and accomodating. We have stayed here several times and each experience was great. I think the best part of staying here is the treatment that you get from the staff, five-star worthy!

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Disappointed the rooms and food has not been updated.
    • Superior Room

Building and rooms are showing their age. They really need to be updated. Breakfast buffet was boring. Not the selection we had received in the past

Pool was good, but falling apart around it. Louise in UNO was very friendly and accommodating. Staff was very professional and courteous.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Overall recommendation was excellent !
    • Superior Room

We enjoyed staying at the Waterfront and would recommend it to anyone. We thought we might be on the beach, but no beach front. I don't know if there was a big pool or not. We came in very late at night our first stay and had to leave early.

We stayed at 2 Waterfront Hotels. Both were very nice and clean. The staff was very nice also. The food was excellent and there was a big variety to choose from. The beds were clean and comfortable. The views out the windows showed the mountains which were nice, but there was a recycle place out our window which was not very nice to see. I thought as a Waterfront Hotel, we would be on a beach, but there was no water close which was a little confusing. However, overall, a great stay in our opinion and we will stay again for sure.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

Short and comfortable. Always feel safe and excellent staff at Waterfront
    • Deluxe Room

Everything pricey. And again bathroom needs updating

The breakfast buffet excellent. The front desk staff and bell hops very polite and helpful. The bathroom and shower need updating

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

Comfortable city stay to begin our Philippines experience.
    • Superior Room

Cafe Fortuna certainly did not live up to the description in the hotel literature in the room. The quality of the toilet seat not good and it was missing a cover over one screw.

The attention by staff and manager when we made a complaint was immediate and extremely helpful in resolving the situation. Please note: if you pay for food/drinks as you go using Visa (do not put on room bill) there is a 20% discount. Didn’t see this mentioned - but did receive discount when we paid with Visa! The staff all exceedingly friendly, full of smiles. Live music in the lobby bar - would be even better if the musicians were nearer to the guests and not tucked out of sight on the balcony.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Excellent service. I will aurely come back.
    • Superior Room

The airconditioning didnt meet my need a little. Im not sure maybe its the weather or really the airconditioning system of the hotel,

Staff did well and helpful. Fast service.excellent service. Luxuriious.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

This hotel makes you feel welcome because of its hotel staff; food was great & room was clean!
    • Superior Room

The staff in the restaurant was not as friendly as those in the other parts of the hotel. They seemed to be in a hurry all the time and did not really go above and beyond like the other staff in the hotel. Not much smile and did not even talk to us (or to other customers, per our observation).

The buffet had a wide array of foods ranging from native Filipino foods to global foods that would suit any traveler.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

courteous staff and clean hotel
    • Deluxe Room

the room needs upgrading (stayed in deluxe room)... our comfort room is small and has no bidet.. the room is old school

courteous staff and clean hotel

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Do not stay here!!!
    • Superior Room

When you walk in to the hotel it looks Ok, but as soon as you get past the lobby into the lifts to go to the room, it looks like a hotel stuck in the past where people would go for one night stands. This hotel should not be advertised on booking.com at all!!

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

They need to improve courtesy of staff.
    • Deluxe Room

After the lobby you’ll expect more going to your room but it was disappointing. It’s too old. And creepy. Though it was big. But still. Staff is very unfriendly. Room service food is bad and expensive than other 5 star hotels.

Lobby. It looked so big and elegant.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Rooms are not what you see on the photos
    • Superior Room

Most outdated rooms, poorly decorated and the toughest beds not comfortable at all. Shocking to see such beautiful hotel with such basic rooms however spacious.

Stunning hotel lobby restaurants and pool etc

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Good centrally located within Cebu city centre
    • Superior Room

Distance from airport and traffic between ...but cant consider that as a hotel problem.

The included Breakfast Buffet was up with the very best in variety and quality i have seen

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Our stay was very enjoyable overall.
    • Ambassador Room

Tin Gow Chinese restaurant, was very unhappy with the service, or the lack of service. We sat down and were given menus, but no one came to take our order, the staff was more engaged with another table that was seated After us. We walked out!!! They didn’t want our business!!!

The breakfast was really good, lots of choices on the buffet.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

4 stars in total
    • Deluxe Room

The bathroom and room was not that modern or big enoough for a deluxe. I was expecting more based on the price..

The breakfast was so good and hospitality of the staff

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

It was nice
    • Superior Room

The electrical itself. When we checked in, i charged my mobile and in a few minutes it blasted and my charger was burned and totally damaged. I was told that it’s my charger that was defective. I was wondering why? Since i had been using it for a month or two but it didn’t blast nor spark at least.

The location, it’s very accessible and the staff were very accommodating

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Not impressed for the price paid.
    • Deluxe Room

Very old and dull curtains as well as wooden draws that looked liked they haven't been maintained in years. The supply of toiletries is also very limited.

Check in was hassle free and staff were very friendly.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

pretty fair enough hotel. breakfast need to be changed...
    • Executive Suite

poor breakfast, nothing i liked.

Clean, nice staffs, good location but if i didnt stay in the most expensive room, i could not like it as much i do now.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

The buffet breakfast was superb
    • Deluxe Room

We booked two rooms, one room was available on time while the 2nd room was only made available by 4pm. If i did not ask for a complimentary drinks for keeping us waiting for hours the front desk did not bother to offer us anything.

The buffet breakfast was superb

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

• Superior Room

The hotel stuff are very accommodating. Me and my siblings enjoyed our one night and also just walking distance to IT park where there's a lot of different kinds of restaurants to choose. The breakfast buffet is a killer, a lot of choices to eat. We will definitely go back.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

A lot for your money
    • Superior Room

Didn't love the food, but it was OK. Lots of restaurants in the area so wasn't any problem

Excellent service, nice facilities and overall a good experience. Had a great massage there.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Book to this hotel then youll find what im telling about.the hotel is perfect.
    • Ambassador Room

Nothing!!!the hotel is perfect!!

I like everything esp.the ambassador lounge,its quite and ate a light dinner and have beer wine etc.the staff is friendly.we like the ambassador suite,all in all i made a perfect booking in this hotel.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2018

Overall it was a good stay !
    • Superior Room

Room smell like smoker ,waiting in line to check out ..i was also locked out of room my key cards were disabled had to go to front desk to enter my room ..no breakfast too expensive, security guard entering Casino was very rude to myself and girlfriend 2X not happy with his controlling attitude since I was a foreigner and dating Filipina ..not necessary and racist .

King size bed , nice pool

• Reviewed: March 9, 2018

Staff are super friendly.
    • Superior Room

Staff are super friendly. Very efficient service. There was huge variety at the breakfast buffet. Pool great for kids and my son and I enjoyed a fruit shake in the pool bar.

• Reviewed: March 8, 2018

Was ok, but there are additional costs to pay for booking.com bookings, a 12% tax and something else
    • Deluxe Room

The booking.com price does not include a tax of 12% and another charge of around 2% which i cannot remember what it relates to. When you arrive, you end up paying more than you thought as per the booking.com price. They conveniently have a sign on front desk informing you of this.

Its organised and in a nice location

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

I love the property and will book again for another stay.
    • Deluxe Room

Waiting at the elevator usually.

I love the big room, everything is so neat and clean, classy. Most of all, the big glass window that lets you see the view of the whole city and the nice sky.

Browse Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino Traveler Photo Gallery