Reviews of Hotel Agat 3 stars

1 Maja 11, 58-580 Szklarska Poręba, Poland

#21 of 30 hotels in Szklarska Poręba

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

The bed was a bit too soft for me. Some complained about the noise, but I had no trouble sleeping.

Small family style hotel, friendly staff (English wasn't always easy), breakfast is plentiful.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

Car parking was difficult and was at a different hotel. The room was quite warm in the summer and we needed the window open, when it rained the stream was very loud.

The bed was very comfortable and the location was great. Staff were always helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

It was my second time at Hotel Agat. As always, cozy, warm and comfortable. Perfect location. Friendly staff. I recommend to other guests.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

Great location, staff and food.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2016

Only one thing at the receptionist desk on the day of arrival. I arrived before the check in time and I wanted to know about any events the hotel could possibly organize as I came as a solo traveller and wanted to go to the mountain in a group. But I was answered that all the info will be provided at the check in time, which wasn't polite in my opinion.

perfect location, comfortable clean room; friendly staff, who reacts quick to your small requests; delicious breakfast, the table is full of fresh food all 2h, evening restaurant in the same building for affordable prices; free access to the sauna/swimming pool in another hotel. I am very happy with my choice. Thank you!!!

• Reviewed: 3 May 2016

Very noisy room due to nightclub across the road.

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.