Reviews of Airport Hotel Okęcie 4 stars

ul. Komitetu Obrony Robotników 24, Wlochy, 02-146 Warsaw, Poland

#38 of 198 hotels in Warsaw

Useful if you stay close to the airport.
    • Superior Triple Room

We booked (and paid) a room for 3, however we got a double room with a 3rd bed made up from a couch, which reduced considerably the size of the room and resulted quite uncomfortable.

Hotel is very suitable is you want to stay close to airport. Rooms are clean. There is free shuttle to airport working fine and fast.

Its clean and close fo the airport
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I made a special request since booking to receive a room before 3pm (if possible) given that my plane arrived before check in time. The hotel was totally empty and they anyway decided to charge me for an early check-in. Didn’t like that.

Its clean and close fo the airport

Value for momey & convenient to the airport.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I thought their breakfast prices were too high and used the airport lounge instead.

Free shuttle buses to the airport is a bonus. On site restaurants are very good. Tea & coffee facilities in the room & the staff ar reception were very helpful & friendly.

Nice stay near to airport
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Nothing, but if you are looking for going everyday to city center, better to chose another property.

Great staff and really close to airport. Transfer to airport every 30 min. Big room and very clean, two good restaurants.

Nice and clean hotel with privet taxi to airport every 30...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Tv doesn’t work properly. Fridge was locked. Some annoying light were installed in corridor with no switch of button.

Nice and clean hotel with privet taxi to airport every 30 min without extra cost.

Great breakfast buffet in the morning
    • Superior Triple Room

Staff was not the friendliest I must say. Guy downstairs at the bar downstairs gave me a bad attitude when I asked him to warm up some milk for my daughter and was not friendly at all. Overall did not think that staff was super friendly for a hotel receiving lots of foreigners. Customer service can definitely be improved!!

Great breakfast buffet in the morning

Good hotel. Solid 7 points.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Kitchen food was below expectation. My colleague fish was raw. My antrecote same. Anyway personnel was ok. Noise from street was slightly high in the night.

Good location. Good fitness area. Comfortable parking

Great location, close to the airport.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Not a lot of food options or other places nearby - need to eat at the restaurant.

Great location, close to the airport. Very comfortable rooms & beds. Staff very friendly

There was a bit of issue with my room at the beginning but...
    • Studio Apartment

The staff told me that sometimes photos from the booking.com don't match the really as each room is different. It created a bit of misunderstanding and confusion. However, I believe it should be fixed.

There was a bit of issue with my room at the beginning but friendly crew managed to fix it for me what was great. Later as I expected - very good.

Good reasonable hotel for easy access to airport.
    • Apartment

I had a suite which was very nice, clean and spacious. However, the bed was very hard and caused some tossing and turning for me. Waiter and waitress were very attentive but English was poor so they struggled to explain further details of dishes other than the recognizable fish, beef, pasta. I just guessed and had quite a bit of salad. Main dish was cold and smooshed. Seemed that it may have sat in the kitchen quite a time before being served after my salad. It was still good. A little worn and stained in the hallways but a nice hotel. No coffee that I could tell other than buying breakfast.

Free shuttle to and from Chopin Airport. Room was spacious and very clean. Free large sparkling water. Quiet location. Staff was professional. International Restaurant was very good. Breakfast was pricy but very good.

Great!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Nothing - I only didn't like that I staid only few hours and could not enjoy more the hotel and facilities (!!)

The Shuttle service has been super efficient and kind. I was in a business room which was a great for value deal.

Great place to stay by the airport with a good price.

everything was good :)

Rooms were up to date and very clean. Room service was very nice and quick too. the best were the receptionist downstairs, they really help you in anything you need :)

Last night in Warsaw, excellent hotel.
    • Superior Triple Room

Wonderful hotel. The food was amazing. The beds were extremely comfortable. The shuttle to and from the airport was very convenient. Very impressed with this hotel.

You get more than expect, that's good
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Super value for money, get more than You expect. To compare: way better than Marriot near the Chopin terminal. Free shuttle to airport every 30 min, perfect stay for connection flights.

Simply the best!!!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Simply the best!!! It has everything needed and even more, its luxury, just amazing! The design, room area, cleanliness and sound insulation were at the highest level! Breakfast was delicious!

Avoid at all cost! The single worst experience in the whole of Warsaw.
    • Business Double or Twin Room

Having travelled around the world and slept in places varying from cheap hostels to top hotels, I must admit that this was my worst experience ever. I booked this hotel for one night just to access the spa, as my hotel didn't have such facilities. Well, as it turned out, the Hotel Okecie lied about their facilities - there was no working spa, no wellness centre available. The staff were rude and incompetent, and so was the manager who allegedly handled my case with booking.com. The hotel refused to consider processing any refund, despite the fact that the experience was nothing like promised and despite the fact that - ultimately - I did not even stay at the hotel. They don't care about you as a customer, merely about your wallet.

Nothing. The single worst experience ever.

We enjoyed our overnight stay.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

There were only 2 tea and 2 coffee bags in the room. I’m sure you could have asked for more but it would have been easier to leave a few extra bags, and include different varieties of tea. I would have expected that from a 4 star hotel.

Food at the hotel’s restaurant was lovely. Free airport transfer on a mini bus was seamless - it took less than 10 minutes to get to the airport at 6.30am on a Sunday morning.

Modern and good quality hotel

Unfortunately sauna and spa zone was closed for renovation. Also we could not use the top floor lounge.

We stayed only one night. Soundproof windows and doors , comfy bed. Excellent European quality.

Full attention, everything explained, felt very welcome!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Inform guests that lunchbox for 10 euros includes loads of liquids which you will have to consume prior security check.

Full attention, everything explained, felt very welcome! Free shuttle to the airport.

Strongly recommend.
    • Superior Triple Room

Everything you need to have a break between flights. Nice transfer, fast registration, perfect room. Nice beds:))) My daughter says that the hotel should definitely have 5 stars instead 4. :) Strongly recommend!

Ideal if the distance from airport is important.

---

We spent only one night here as we had an early morning flight (so haven't had the chance to try the breakfast). Spacious room, modern furniture, nice view to Warsaw. Hotel provides a free minivan service to the airport terminal which was very comfortable for us. Wi-fi was perfect.

I would definitely stay here again, AND will.
    • Business Double or Twin Room

Airport Hotel Okęcie is my absolute "Go To" hotel!!! It's everything to ever like and enjoy in a hotel. The staff, facilities, breakfast, restaurant and Wellness Center are the absolute BEST

I am making another reservation. This will make my fifth stay.
    • Business Double or Twin Room

Nice hotel close to the airport
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Very elegant hotel close to the airport. Friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms, tasty breakfast. I would also like to mention that misunderstanding that occurred during my stay was resolved by the management in a discreet and very professional manner.

The perfect place for vanity for a price of peanuts
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The hotel was perfect for the price. Adding breakfast for a little more price would have been the icing on the cake

Very clean and tidy. Super clean hotel for the price of peanuts. Fine polished woods all over the room, tables, bathroom, marble and all vanity for peanuts. I will sure come back for a week.

EVERYTHING was Superb.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

EVERYTHING was Superb. Personal was Superb. Good Location for travellers. It was last stay our engagment trip and hotel personal make our stay realy super! Thanks for the flowers, thanks for the special dinner and thanks to make our stay so cool. Deffenetly come back. Thank you

I have no complaints.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The plumbing system was being repaired when I arrived at 15.00. It was all working again within 30 minutes. I can live with that and it was not life threatening.

I have no complaints. Everything was clean and comfortable. Tea and coffee making facilities in the room which is still the exception rather than the rule in Poland. Efficient wake-up call and excellent shuttle service to the airport. Most important of all I got some sleep! I had previously stayed at another hotel on the other side of the airport and got no sleep due to inconsiderate guests and lack of sound proofing. That hotel was as useless as a chocolate teapot. This hotel was very good and I recommend it.

Staff brought us a bed and water dish and food bowl for our...
    • Superior Triple Room

Staff brought us a bed and water dish and food bowl for our dog within minutes of checking in. Airport shuttle was very convenient. Some of the restaurants were closed due to Easter, but the room service food was great.

Rooms are perfectly clean, the bed was huge and comfortable.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Even though the name mentions "Airport", the hotel is approx. 2km from the airport. The only thing that I really did not like about our stay was sound isolation - we could hear loud music all night long (and the earplugs that I had were not that useful in this case..)

Rooms are perfectly clean, the bed was huge and comfortable. Staff at the reception was professional and willing to answer all our questions. Free shuttle bus to the airport. Food at the restaurant was delicious.

Extremely satisfactory stay, will be using them again!!
    • Apartment

Nothing, it served our needs perfectly for our tight schedule!

Fantastic room, very clean and perfect for our 9 year old son and 6 months baby! Very close to the airport, lovely food and great staff!!

Great hotel for price and location when having a long layover and in need of a nice comfortable stay
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Room service ceasar salad - not good

Room was clean and had a good amount of amenities. Would stay there again if I had a long layover. Great price and close to the airport.

The location was good for me.
    • Superior Triple Room

The parking fee and the breakfast was quite expensive

The location was good for me. I had to drop by the airport, that's why I stayed here. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

I like everything I had!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Everything was great! Just if you want to explore the city, holet is quite far away from city center. But I will recommend it anyway :)

I like everything I had! Starting from check in till check out! 1. Professional service from reception; 2. Super clean room and hotel surroundings; 3. Free gym! We liked it a lot! You can get there everything you want 24/7. Starting from lifting till cardio zone; 4. Free transer to airport; 5. Sweet gifts for Easter (we been there during national holidays); 6. Super large bed; 7. Free coffe and tea in the rooms. And many other reasons why you have to stay there! It is the best hotel to stay during you flights.

Couldn't find the information about the transfer from...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Couldn't find the information about the transfer from the airport. Though I asked for a transfer from the airport at a certain time stip to the hotel I didn't get the replay when and where to find it.The phone number did't answer either. At the end I took a taxi. Everything except it was fine.

The variety of food and wine.
    • Business Double or Twin Room

The waiter seemed a little slow in mind, but I don’t see that as a representation of the establishment as a whole.

The variety of food and wine. The Argentinian wine is definitely a favorite.

Absolutely fantastic!! Thank you so much, loved the stay!
    • Business Double or Twin Room

The whole staff were fantastic. Qualified, friendly & helpful. The room was clean, bed was great & bathroom was spot. The location was fantastic (very close to the aiport) and the Airport shuttle service was really nice! The restaurants were great & the bar on 10th floor was very impressive! I've stayed in various 4 star hotels in Poland the last months & Airport Hotel Okecie is definitely my favorite!

price too high for the value

distance from the aiport-paid extra for taxi, ordered room with double bed but we got two seperate beds, breakfast very expensive but poor quality

friendly staff

Good hotel in a good location. Very close to WAW airport.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The shuttle driver did not speak a word in english or even russian. Had to communicate using sign language.

Very clean and nice room. Great bathroom. Shuttle service to and from WAW was very fast and convenient.

Good stay for the business trip
    • Superior Triple Room

Hot water took a lot of time to come, so my advice is to open the water a long before you go to shower and wait.

Hotel is situated nearby the airport, very convenient to reach by hotel shuttle bus. In general very good place to stay, bed very comfortable and facilities of the hotel and nearby are of good choice. Wi-fi speed was very good as well.

Gret option if you are planning to take the plain the day before or as a general stay.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Sometimes the WiFi connection went down at the restaurant.

The exquisite furniture, the effort staff does to attend clients with class, comfortable and clean room, good restaurant and coffee shop. The free airport shuttle.

great and quite hotel , the design is good for polish style.

nothing to complain

a very classic hotel should built after 2nd world war. lots of historic builds around this hotel must mentioned , this hotel have a greatest restaurant in the town.

I am a regular travellet at the hotel, have asked a special...
    • Superior Triple Room

very unfriendly receptionist, not accepting my query even being a regular guest of the hotel

I am a regular travellet at the hotel, have asked a special room what I have always received in the past. The present receprtionist was very unfriendly and was giving me a room just in front of the elevator instead....I was not able to sleep during the night. I do stronly consider to find an another hotel if this happens with me the next time.

Mostly Relaxing.
    • Business Double or Twin Room

The wellness centre was good most of the time but two days the sauna was broken, the jacuzzi was cold, the steam room was cold and the mud spa wasnt on. This was 3 hrs after opening so it should all have been warm. Other days all was good.

Huge bed, variety of food and drink places

excellent
    • Studio Apartment

At times a lack of good volume of hot water in the bathroom sink (sink only, shower was OK). I must admit that I did not complain and therefore the hotel staff did not have a chance to react.

Very close to the airport. A shuttlebus service from the orange hotel signs at the airport. From calling the telephone number at the sign it takes less then 10 minutes. Very good service. A very comfortable wellness center. The appartment room was large, very clean good for working. Very good WIFI connections.

Never again
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

In the early evening somewhere near me they started to play beating music. I thought well, one of my neighbours is playing the TV too loudly, but it's okay, it's a hotel, you're bound to hear some noises. After a few hours (!!!) of it getting louder and louder, even to a point that I could hear what Rhianna was singing, I thought I would, for the first time in my life, complain at the reception. I called them, and the man said that as it wasn't yet ten o'clock, there wasn't much that he could do. But he would send someone anyway from security to kindly ask people to turn down the music. He asked, which floor it was coming from, and I said that as actually it was beating out of every wall, I couldn't exactly tell, but he had my room number. An hour later, well after ten, when nothing had changed, I called again. The lady at the reception didn't understand much English, she thought I had problems with my TV. After some persuasion she handed the receiver over to the first receptionist I talked to. I asked him why nothing had been done, and he actually said that as I didn't give them information about where the music came from there was nothing he could do. So it was all my fault. I've never been angry at a hotel receptionist before, but this did it. And in a few minutes, suddenly, after four hours on end, the music stopped. It all became clear the next morning, when I took the elevator downstairs and I saw that the hotel had their fitness room right under my room. So the music actually came from there - and they simply refused to turn it even a bit down for a mere guest, who wanted to rest.

Efficient, clear checking in. The room was just as promised, no surprises. It was exactly what I would have needed for a good night's rest between a working weekend and an early-morning flight home.

very disappointing

noisey - including being above a very active loading bay and subjected to a 'base beat' from 10pm to 1am no safe in rooms until upgraded to business room at a cost - the first business room I was given a key for was occupied (much to my horror and his) when I opened it with my keycard, the second was a disabled room, meaning my work clothes became crumpled as the wardrobe drop was not high enough and the bed was a small single bed against the wall. dinner served in plate cracked all the way across the middle with unfresh garnish on top few communal areas to meet, other than restaurant

location and free airport bus breakfast

Terrible and not worth the moeny. Many better choice around. Will never go again.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Twice asking for queen size bed and also leaving the note in booking but turns out to be 1.2m size bed. Not recommend due to lack of respect for customer who need a better sleep at night.

probably big bathroom.

It was the only hotel I saw in all my life that had the...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

It was the only hotel I saw in all my life that had the minibar bloked. If you want to drink somethink from minibar, you should ask for the key at the reception.

Good choice for the airport
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

My colleague felt uncomfortable with an extremely drunk person vomiting on a landing, but this is not really the fault of the hotel and it was all cleaned up by the next day.

After arriving later than expected at 22:30 we still managed to grab some food and an upgrade on the room. Good free transfer to the airport the next day made this a great choice for a single night lay over. I would stay here again.

The best place ever
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

This place was the best place I ever I had. Hotel is very comfortable enough to sleep well and I can relax during here. And room service is perfect. Also taste good. Please eat the Beef burger!! Room was clean and all staffs were kind. There was shuttle bus to airport. If you find the reasonable hotel, stay here

Great! highly recommended!
    • Superior Triple Room

it was not clear to me why the light switch next to the entrance door was operating all lamps in the room. I could not have the night lamp on, while this switch (which was also connected to the lamp in the corridor) was turned off. The lamps in the room were not working when this switch in the corridor was turned off. Very strange. I assume here that I was doing something wrong, unfortunately I did not have time to discuss this issue with the hotel staff. However, since this is the first time I encountered this kind of situation in a hotel, I would recommend to staff to check this.

Nice room, very large and very comfy beds. The hotel even had something that was called a "pillow program" as I recall (I read about it in the hotel info), but I didn't really have time to take advantage of that :( . I will try it out next time for sure! The bathroom was clean, so i'm happy. The staff is friendly and helpful. I also had breakfast, lunch and dinner in the hotel restaurant downstairs and I am very happy about the choices available, everything I tried was very tasty. I also was using conference rooms and facilities related to that and I am also very pleased. Highly recommended!

Perfect choice

Not the case

Very closed to Chopin airport, free transfer every 30 minutes. Nice staff, friendly. Nice rooms , magnific view , comfortable bed and pillows . Since I leaved early in the morning i received breakfast with me in a bag, to eat at the airport.

very nice place
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

house keeping staff dose not speak english

the room was large and comfortable bed, all facilities in the bathroom are available, the breakfast was very good, very close to the airport , and it is not far from the city center , it is highly recommended for early flights.

Well located, great staff,clean hotel.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Asked for a double bed, they gave us two singles put together. Maybe that's the norm. In the first room, there was a noisy air system so we asked to change - no problem.

Very helpful reception staff, couldn't be more so. It was just a very quick stay, in between two flights. But the hotel is well worth it.

Very comfy stay, and convenient to the airport!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

It's very close to the airport and the hotel offers free shuttle bus service, which leaves every half an hour, so it's really convenient for travellers who need to catch early flight! The room was really comfy, and the receptionists were friendly. I'm really satisfied my stay with this reasonable price. Highly recommend!

One of the best hotels so far
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

From our room, I could hear the noises coming from the hallway, but this is happening in most hotels anyways (and it was new years with lots of party occasions).so, no big issue as i brought my ear plugs with me.if you are a light sleeper bring some ear plugs also, just in case.other than that, a great stay.

Clean, friendly, great food variety, excellent location. This was one of the best hotel i ve staid in.

Nice room but our wake up call was forgotten?

We didn't get our wake up call!!! No idea what happened there since they did ask us if we wanted one and at what time when we checked it, thankfully I had another alarm on my phone just in case but without this it could have turn into a disaster since we had to wake up at 4:30 to catch our flight. For an airport hotel, this is a very disappointing oversight. Other complain was that the shower head was leaking, so you couldn't move it without spraying the whole bathroom.

The free shuttle was convenient even though we had to call on our arrival because no bus was showing up. The beds were extremely comfortable, the wifi very decent and the hotel is really close to the airport, it takes 5 minutes to get from one to the other. Access to the city center by taxi is quite fast as well. The view on the city is also nice, we could watch the sunset while the planes were landing.

Great stop before or after fly.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I little bit noisy from planes till late evening. Should be more place for car parking during check in.

King size bed. Great bathroom. Big room. Free shuttle to aerport. Great receptionist work.

Best for an overnight stay next to the airport if you have a connection flight
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

We had a connection in Warsaw and stayed here overnight before continuing the trip in the morning. It was so rewarding to get here and relax after an exhausting flight. Nice clean room equipped with everything you need, room service during the night and free shuttle to the airport every half an hour around the clock. By the way, we did not have any luggage so we came to the hotel from the airport on foot. It is not that close, however, 20-30 minutes walk.

Great stay for early flight
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Very close to the airport with free shuttle bus every half an hour. Nice, clean and with coffee/tea making amenities. Great for one night stay if you have early flight from Okecie.

Excellent stay for good price !
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I have no negative points to be mentioned.

Spacious and very clean room with great king size bed. Bathroom with bath and shower were very clean too. The coffee bar was really great: very good coffee with excellent pastry with amazing designs and flavors.

Clean and quiet room

I forgot my pyjamas in the bed the day we check out, although i called at hotel after few hours and they couldn't find it.i am disappointed as i am sure 100% i have left it there!

Clean and quiet room

Very good, be active to call for transfer several times if needed
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

To get to shuttle bus - go out and find a plate with hotel name at line 2, then call (international calls) the hotel and (!) a driver. It is 3-5 minutes drive. In our case the system did not work and 4 of us were waiting for a bus for 45 minutes. When we called again the driver was lying to us that he had been there. He had not been as we had been standing in a group of 4 for 45 min right at the plate. The early morning transfer was on time. I advise to register for transfer, all of the are full packed.

The hotel is close to airport. It is modern, nice and very clean. The reception staff (Filip and others) is very good. Fluent English, responsive and eager to help. We had an upgrade of room due to inconvenience caused by bus shuttle. The room was very clean, with fresh air and everything we needed was just where it is comfortable for us. Other rooms that were in cleaning seemed very nice and well-planned. Good bed with comfortable pillows, well-working air-conditioning, blackout curtains.Breakfast starts at 6.00, a buffet with extensive choice of cheese, meat, 6 hot meals and eggs made to order. Good real coffee from machines.

It's okay when you fly from chopin airport
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

There is a problem with electricity.. To charge your phone you have to keep key card in socket and i could not find option to switch off one light. also power sockets are hidden behind bed

convenient option for early morning flight form Warsaw Chopin. Very nice staff on reception and also in bars

Location is great.

nothing to complain about

Location is great. Friendly staff, Nice breakfast. I always book business apartment. Very spacious. Best in town. Can highly recommend this place.

We were able to leave our luggage at the hotel when we flew...
    • Business Double or Twin Room

The room got a bit warm and we had to open the window, which meant dealing with some road noise, but we were still able to sleep.

We were able to leave our luggage at the hotel when we flew to Belarus after a few days and then returned to Poland. It was very helpful and the staff was a pleasure to deal with. The internet is good and room is comfortable. Getting to and from the airport via shuttle is very easy. There was never a long wait. Breakfast and room service were good.

Breakfast was quite good.
    • Business Double or Twin Room

Long walk to the room. We had to open the window to cool down the temperature (despite the fact it was winter) and, therefore, had a lot of street noise. Otherwise, it was quiet.

Breakfast was quite good. Staff was excellent, welcoming and helpful. Rarely a wait for assistance. Easy to get to from the airport. Very easy to catch the shuttle either way. Not too expensive to get into the old town for events like the Christmas Market. (Watch out for cabs that don't run on the meter. They will overcharge you!) Wifi worked well. Room service is convenient and tasty. There is never a long wait for the elevator or.

Staff was very helpful.
    • Business Double or Twin Room

Our room got a bit warm (we were on the 6th floor), and we had to open the window. This meant that the traffic noise was a bit loud. However, we slept fine despite all that.

Staff was very helpful. We did not park, as it was expensive, but we used the airport in between several segments of our trip--we would drop off our luggage with our rental car, drop the car off at the airport, and then get a ride back to the hotel via shuttle or the alternative of arrive via shuttle and pick up the rental car the next day. Everything worked very smoothly. We never waited long for the shuttle. (Note that you need to go out arrivals door 2 and then walk way down toward the left--almost at the end--to find the shuttle stand.) Beds and pillows were comfortable. Room service was handy. Breakfast was good, though on the last day we left so early (4:30 am) that only coffee and juice was available. We loved the location--it was easy to get to and from the airport (maybe 5 minutes). It's also easy to get into town--we went to the Christmas Market one night. The internet is good--we were able to stream video.

Good location at airport and good service
    • Business Double or Twin Room

That you have to use different lifts to go to garage and go to restaurant on top floor is another lift

Restaurant is on top floor with beautiful view You can eat nice food Or you can order food from restaurant downstairs

Excellent fitness and gym facilities.
    • Business Double or Twin Room

Excellent fitness and gym facilities. Extra large and comfortable beds. Delicious food and great service at hotel restaurants. Cosy cafe. In general it feels like home during business trips.

- Very clean, cosy hotel and rooms
    • Business Double or Twin Room

- The staff was impolite many times. We ordered airport transfer for 5.30 am. We arrived to the reception at 5.32. The receptionist said very impolitely that we were late so the car was gone we have to wait. Another time in the relaxation room of the wellness center the lady yelled at us that the we left the door open (it was already open before we entered, noone told us to close...) - The wellness is expensive, 25 euros for 90 minutes. (If you book your room expensive it is included) - The bed was uncomfortable (very hard)

- Very clean, cosy hotel and rooms - Rooms are well equipped (modern tv, bathrobe, slippers) - The wellness is nice and cosy (but expensive) - Good food

Fab hotel.
    • Business Double or Twin Room

Fab hotel. I needed internet connectioj and early check in. They accomodated me No problem. Also the staff Very professional. You feel they care about the customers. Very helpful and the room was just perfect too.

A bit let down for a hotel that was overall very good
    • Apartment

The bacon that appeared in my burger when I asked for no bacon and no cheese, then was told it was impossible that it could have happened. On top of that the room service stormed out after having to visually inspect the burger and on finding the bacon under my burger, left the door open! I got an apology for the "mistake" but the way t was handled was terrible. From very good English to very poor when I was lodging my complaint that lead to 4 phone calls.

The room was nice, clean and had nice renovations recently

Excellent airport hotel with great beds and amazing food.

An excellent hotel near Warsaw’s main airport. Quiet and luxurious. They upgraded us to a suite without us asking. The food in the restaurant was superb. The bed was so comfortable that we almost wanted to miss our flight home. No plane noises at all that we noticed. The spa was also excellent and I had a treatment at very little notice when we arrived after a long day. Highly recommended.

Short but very comfortable stay
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Private, nice, clean, comfortable, not too expensive, close to the airport. I loved that hotel was offering free bus from the place to the airport every hour even in the night, so this was just perfect and very very helpful.

Browse Airport Hotel Okęcie traveller photo gallery