Reviews of Courtyard by Marriott Warsaw Airport 4 stars

ul. Żwirki i Wigury 1, Wlochy, 00-906 Warsaw, Poland

#61 of 198 hotels in Warsaw

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

Poor bar menu with extremely high prices.

Location. It used to be the only airport hotel before but now it should compete with the brand new one next to it. So this is a good opportunity to get better.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

No fridge available for personal use. The one in the room was locked, I assume it was full of liqueur. No toothbrush , so if you forgot yours, too bad.

Bed comfy. The best option if you have the morning flight.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

At breakfast personnel was far too quick with taking our plates away and approaching us every 3 minutes. While this is supposed to be seen as a good service, it was very disturbing and seen as rude. I hope the hotel will address this.

Perfect location, good breakfast, good service (received the room at 12.00 although check-in starts at 15.00 only.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

I wouldn't change anything except the prize which is quite high.

Very convenient hotel for people travelling early in the morning. Comfortable room with everything necessary in it.

• Superior King or Twin Room

The high prices exploit the excellent location to the maximum - maybe beyond the maximum at times. If only the windows could be opened I could avoid the hated air-con and seriously improve comfort.

Very handy location and very good standard of hotel. Attentive multi-lingual staff, well, equipped rooms and a decent restaurant and bar all make a stay here a very pleasant experience. Being about a 2 minute walk from the terminal is the greatest asset however.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

I would appreciate more vegetables at breakfast (e.g. cherry tomatoes, olives)

This is a very convenient choice when you have an early flight. It keep a standard of the Marriott hotels. Everything was fine. It is worth noting that wi-fi is free.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

good location just across the airport convenient for conneting flight,quiet and cozy easy to reach city center by train,bus, costa coffee,Mcdonald in the airport, friendly staff

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

The room didn’t have a nespresso machine like before a quick coffee is important before an early flight.

Very convenient to the Warsaw Chopin Airport for a very early start.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

Nothing very important, but, I need to explain twice every morning that my breakfast should be include into my room expenses and it was not. :-)

Modern, quiet and perfect for who needs to stay close to the airport... I do recommend.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

Staff were efficient but not overly friendly, suspect that's a local thing.

Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Had all the facilities expected of an airport hotel. Bed was comfortable. Fairly typical Marriott property - clean, fit for purpose, sterile and not much character, but good for one night at the airport in transit.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

It is steps from the airport- that's why we stayed. I had a 12 hour layover in Warsaw and this was perfect for that. Price was good too. I did not eat the breakfast or use any other facilities.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

The point was the closeness to the airport. And the location is just great. The room was nice, and clean, the bed was extremely comfortable! The city is easily accessible from this location, so Its worth staying here if you only have 1 or less days in Warsaw!

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

The location is perfect for travelling by plane. It's easy to get to the city center too. Rooms are clean and comfortable. There is a kettle and some cups for having a nice cup of tea in the room. The staff is friendly and heplful. It's a nice place to stay in with comfort.

Nothing really.

I had a huge suite / room. Very nice. Too bad I had to leave at 6.30 am ... But nice room, nice beds. Accross the street from the airport, ideal for traveling early.

• Superior King or Twin Room

Quit expensive, in compare with general hotel pricing in Poland. Should maybe upgrade the rooms a little more for that price.

Very nice hotel. Very convenient for my travels to Poland. Open minded staff, specially at the bar and restaurant. The staff at the reception, very helpful, thus they could smile a little more :-)

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

The price - within the European standards, but a bit above Warsaw average for this class.

Probably the best option if you have an early flight. The departures across the street and a lot of places to eat on the evening before. The more distant hotels are cheaper but staying at Marriott Airport is more comfortable. The rooms, service, etc keep the level you can expect. Did not taste the breakfast, the flight was too early.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

I had much better and friendly staff in smaller and not four star hotels; but the niceness of hotel kind of cover it all up.

All what you can expect from Marriott: nice bed, nice and comfortable bathroom, Nespresso coffee, amazing breakfast Walking distance of 100 meters to the Airport Terminal

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

Although the entrance is really easy to find when you walk from the terminal, it was not that obvious when driving directly to the hotel from the city (we did not see any sign).

Location is fantastic, just opposite the terminal. Friendly staff.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

Great location for anyone who requires quick access to the airport. The entrance to the hotel is directly opposite the departures hall. The hotel rooms and facilities were in line with expectations. Highly convenient.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

You can already tell that the hotel is getting a bit outdated. The food (both room service and breakfast) was pretty poor

The location is obviously perfect when you need to stay by the airport, the staff was friendly and nice

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

We were so happy cuz this hotel was first accomodation that we stay for our honeymoon. They offered very special honeymoon services for us. We were moved about that. Room was very clean and cozy. We will never forget about their kindness. Thanks again!

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

See above, over efficient waiters/waiteresses!

Buffet breakfast, which I have no problems with but twice I left my table for refills/additional food only to find on my return to find that my table had been cleared on both occasions! Requiring additional trips to the coffee machine etc!

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

The safe was locked so I couldn't use it. This happens very often. Why?

I liked everything except that the safe was locked and I didn't have spare time to do something about that...

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

A cocky waiter at the bar downstairs. I requested another waiter. I wish the new waiter didn’t have to split his tip. The cocky one didn’t deserve "a groszy".

I am a New Yorker, and "no, we don’t have it" doesn’t exist in NYer vocabulary. The great Chef Lady overrode the "no" answer of her coworkers to my question "do you make omelets " and she promptly said: sure we do, I make it in the kitchen for you. It was amazing. Please teach other employees this attitude.

• Superior King or Twin Room

I stayed here because I missed my connecting flight and it was right next door to the airport. The rooms are good and comfortable, I did not use any facilities so cannot comment on them.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

It is right next to the airport, about 100 meters across the road from departures. It was very convenient to spend a night there between flights. Room and bed were comfortable. Price was good for a place that is so near to the airport.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

I travel constantly and rely on hotel laundry and often need an express service. A capital city airport hotel should really understand this well. There was a 24 hour laundry service and when I asked if there was a possibility to speed the process up the answer from reception was - Tomorrow is Sunday - so what ?????!!!!!!

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

Hair dryer was stupid but expected, the key card didn't work so I had to walk back and forth twice before get in the room, and after get in, the door was unlockable... only manual lock keep the door shut, otherwise the door will just open if anyone were to push or leaning on it

The bed was great, shower was ok

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

No disposable slippers and toothbrush in the room. Quite dry in the room also. The hotel restaurant is ok, food is quite fresh but not so attractive.

Location of course. The closest hotel you can find from airport.And can not hear the aircraft noise. Twim bed is quite big and not so soft.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

if there is free coffee to provide within lobby area, while we were using the table for meeting, and would be wonderful to have that coffee for free.

the restaurant beside the lobby is cozy to enjoy the meals. the service is good as well as the price is affordable in terms of 4 stars hotel.

• Superior King or Twin Room

For 12h stay was too expensive.

50m from departures at airport so you can take your time, HBO on TV, high quality breakfest selection. Nice drinks and food at bar/lounge. Gym open 24h. Fridge in room.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

I booked a room for my son and gave my card number for payment. During checking in my son was tokd that the hotel is unable to charge from my card if ny son does nit have it with him. It was very unusual and inconvenient.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

The restaurant was not what one would expect of such a hotel. The staff needs to be trained that they arent doing the guests a favour but serving to make the guests feel like returning. After the last dinner I wont revisit. Its a pity as it used to be much better. Sucess is to be enjoyed not make one arrogant.

Excellent location. Absolutely sound proof. You just roll out of bed and check in for your flight. Literally a 2 minute walk from the check in counters.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

No fresh air in room . No airco. Heating on 22 degrees. No open Windows possible . This was the Same last visit So MST be standard situation . Very bad

Goed restaurant

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

The pictures of the room was bit old, compared to what we saw. There was smell in the hotel that was strange.

The location was great, as we flew in late and the staff was very nice.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

I was in Room 217 and as soon as I went in I could smell kitchen smells. Normally I have been on the other side of the hotel, facing the terminal, and one floor higher. This time I was at the back of the hotel. I don't know if it's because I was a floor lower or because my room faced the other way, but I could definitely smell things from the kitchen. Apart from that, the bed creaked. So, as you can guess, it wasn't my best stay. I won't let it put me off, though. Overall, it's a great hotel.

I've stayed here many times when flying from Warsaw. The staff are friendly are the breakfasts are good. Of course, its main draw is that its directly opposite Departures at the airport. You just cross the road and you're there. The room was spotlessly clean.

Price.

Perfect location, just a few steps to Warsaw Chopin Airport. Great place to stay when the flight is very early in the morning. Very quiet room, comfortable bed.

• Superior King or Twin Room

Room prices are extra expensive because of being the only hotel at the airport probably. This is far much expensive for an old 4 star hotel located in Poland. The lobby bar menu is poor and not tasty but cost the prices of A-class restaurants.

This is the closest hotel to the Airport Terminals which makes it very convenient to travel and location is the only advantage of the hotel.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

The hotel is a bit outdated, I guess the only explanation for a rather high price is its great location. Room was ok but there were breadcrumbs on the armchair, it looks like the cleaning ladies are changing the sheets and towels but not much else.

Great location for someone who wants to take some rest before a long haul flight.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

I didn’t like the smell of frights/ oil in the room. it seemed just like if the kitchen has the ventilation directly into it. I didn’t have the chance to take a shower early morning because there wan’t hot water!

The short distance to the airport, quite room in spite of the location .

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

I stayed in this hotel twice in past 3 weeks / only issue I had was with the aircon which is quite old and smelly / all all smog was getting into room

location is great if you have an early flight to catch

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

Did not like food at the restaurant downstairs, the pastry that I ordered was outdated, even with a very high price that I paid...

The Bed was comfortable. I liked that the Hotel is very close to the Chopin Airport.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

I could not find hotel parking, I could see it from the street but just by following the sign to hotel car park I could not get in. I went around twice and still ended up in regular car park. Its no issie at the end since price is same 100zlt per night but its closer. When you take lift from airport car pak its well posted a lift to hotel but inside lift I was not sure what follor to select, it would help to place sticker next to floor number. Its small thing and normally you can logically thing its top floor but after long drive or flight you just want clear instructions. No electric socket in bathroom.

All was as expected, no noise from planes which is a big plus since hotel is literally 50m from airport. Room was spacious and I had basic room. Check in was smooth and fast. Breakfast met the expectations.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

located within 2 minutes walking from the airport - a good place to stay if there's a connected flight (even if within 4-5 hours). Excellent breakfast, not included, but not expensive. Business center facility at no charge - i was able to print out my boarding pass and other stuff for next flight segments.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

Shower. The way it is installed you cannot avoid flooding the floor. It is a bad design i noticed in a lot of polish hotels.

Excellent stuff, went out and beyond to accommodate our need. Very good breakfast.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

The first contact with the receptionist was not so "warm": probably she had something more urgent to do instead of checkin in guests, I suppose.

Strategically positioned hotel, was my first time at this Marriott. New structure and rooms, with a pleasant hint of modernity. Large rooms, extremely comfortable bed and a complimentary kettle for a tea or a coffee.

Absolutely inadeguete reception procedures and personnel. They for more than 15 minutes don’t pick up the call from the room. And explanation without even simple “sorry”: we are busy on checking in guests?! And what if something really went wrong for the guest in the room? Health problem etc?! To prepare the Invoice takes them min 5 min. Disaster in reception. The rest is pretty ok. But Reception is the front desk of the organization and this works in this hotel terribly.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

There was not enough signage to get to the hotel from the airport. Me and my daughter wandered around for a long time before we found the correct route.

The person who checked me in was very helpful and professional.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

The way how reception was operating is far from how this type of hotel should operate. They were not customer friendly at all and the info I got at check in was very minimal, even check out was very basic. I visit many hotels, but this was way below of standard. I appreciate if reception is polite and they are thankful for the stay. Room elements are getting old.

Location is perfect if somebody prefers to be directly at the airport

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

No Nokia chargers at the reception, in many hotels they have chargers to help guests... The choice for breakfast should be better, this is 4 star hotel...

Very close to the airport

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

Just one small piece of soap in the bathroom for two people. An extra shampoo and conditioner would be also helpful.

Comfortable and relatively large room. Large and comfortable beds. Very clean and quiet. Nice view from the window.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

The breakfast was very good, the staff were very efficient and friendly, the room was a little old fashioned, but very comfortable. I wasn’t looking for anything else, and I was satisfied with what I got.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

The room we stayed in was rather small for a 4-star hotel.

The staff of the hotel was extremely friendly and helpful. The food was very tasty: both the burger and steak tartare we had for dinner as well as the omelette and pancakes for breakfast. The location of the hotel is perfect when you're taking the morning flight from Okecie Airport in Warsaw. All you need to do is stroll across the street/parking and you're in the departure hall.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

The majority of the staff lack enthusiasm and interpersonal skills. Interaction with them was not the type of experience I thought I would receive from an individual working in any hotel, let alone one by Marriott.

Comfortable bed. Excellent location. It's the only airport hotel that's within the airport area.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

The weather! - But End of December in Warsaw, a bit wet and cold is to be expected, :)

Overall, very good, actually. Slight issue with the electric wall socket; (Burnt out; hence no work lampshade nor kettle). But managed, using other sockets, somehow. Croissants were excellent! Best I have had since Paris!

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

I had the room only as a day use, as I had to take another flight and I wanted my kids to rest (they were sick with fever). When I have checked in I asked them if it was possible to connect to the airport without catching rain. They said yes at check-in: using the garage. When we were leaving a few hours later the security guy said there was no way. We had to go with the babies catching cold and rainy weather. It is incredible what a security guy can do to create a bad experience.

Fast check-in.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

You couldn't ask for a more perfectly located hotel if you're leaving from the airport. Cross the road and you're at Departures. The staff are very friendly, the room was spotless, the bed comfortable, the shower was powerful and hot, and despite the fact it's so close to an airport, you hear very little of the aircraft noise. There's a wide range of things on offer for breakfast --- all the usuals, like a variety of cold meats and cheeses, cereals, yoghurt, and fruit, as well as hot options like bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs, and potatoes, and there's even an omelette chef who will take your order and then bring it to your table.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

breakfast was overpriced and of a poor standard

Location is perfect for the airport, it's literally next to the departures, rooms were fine and the bed comfortable.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

, , there is no staff takes the car from the hotel gate to the parking and there is no one who takes the bags to the rooms

Location Clean Big room good breakfast hotel staff is very friendly

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

To have to climb into the bathtub to take a shower. No yoghurt for breakfast.

Location, next to the airport. Excellent staff. Very priceworthy. Early breakfast.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

I would have appreciated the invoice in Euros, as I paid in Euros, but it was not possible ... As far as I remember, this option exists in other hotels of similar standing.

The single beds are really big and comfortable.

• Superior King or Twin Room

Too much unnecessary furniture in the room. Why do we need all this? Give us space instead!

The breafast is worth the price. The lobby bar staff are excellent. Everything here is better than in Marriott in the center of the city except for: gym, bed, bathroom. But it is hard to top the pillowtop bed there and the gigantic gym.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

Overpriced. Expensive breakfast, so I opted out for one at the terminal. Quiet, but couldn't set the air-con dial to the desired temperature and the windows don't open. Restaurant was closed when I arrived (Saturday night), however, one could eat at the bar lounge. No personality. A Marriott at the airport.

Location, location, location. One only needs to cross the street to reach the terminal. Clean. Friendly staff. Comfortable bed. Very convenient when one needs to catch an early flight.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

very expensive for one night, including parking

absolute silence in the room, excellent breakfast, impeccable cleanliness, the airport is just a stone's throw from the hotel

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

Front desk staff was not competent and rather unkind

Great localization for everyone who has an early flight from Warsaw airport; however the receptionists were not very helpful - Id rather say even arogant while questioning some basics about the price of the room and its standard

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

They were negotiable on pricing ,so if you just walk in and check in it's much cheaper than booking on line and they always have plenty of rooms available.Will be definately doing that next time as the guy checking in next to me paid fifty euros less than I did online and had a better room.Must be the polish way.

Just exit terminal and it's right in front of you,so convenient Check in ,check out quick and easy Breakfast fine

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

Guy at the reception wasn't able to add a breakfast to my booking and didn't communicate this properly. I've ended up overpaying for it in the morning. Meh.

Location as always.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

Cleaning - there was trash under the bed

One of the best breakfasts I ever had, with plenty of choice. I liked the fact that there were apples available at the reception - nice touch.

Nil

The concierge/desk staff were amazing! They went above and beyond to help us with issues that werent related to them. We can not praise them enough Breakfast was the best we had the whole trip Room was quite and dark,perfect for a night layover

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

The only negative I would recommend to improve - slow to average wi-fi speed. With most of guests here travelling for business, this would be major improvement.

This hotel is super close to airport. If you have long plane change, or hitting Warsaw just for few meetings - this is super choice. Instead of sitting in the traffic before your morning flight home, you hit the gym, have beautiful breakfast with large variation of meals, incl nice omelet per your choice and then just walk across the street and your in the air.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

the only thing I would stay is the price was just a little high.

everything....from the service, to the staff (polite and attentive), the convenience of the location right across from the airport ( walked to the Lot Airlines check in counter in less than 10 minutes. Definitely will stay at the Marriott Courtyard on my next trip.

All was good!

Breakfast was excellent. Very good selection of meals. Very quick, knowledgeable and friendly service people. Convenient and elegant display of various food items. All food items we ate were tasteful and very fresh. It was a pleasure to use this facility.

All was great.

We loved the location of the hotel. Very convenient to the airport. Room was really nice and quiet with a comfortable bed. Restaurant was really good, staff friendly and facilities clean. We would stay there again.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

If you arrive by plane you have to go up one level to the departure hall, then you'll find the hotel just across the square. My room was overlooking the airport but was very vell soundproofed. I didn't hear a sound from the outside. This, together with a comfortable bed, I had no problems getting a good night's sleep. The breakfast was very good, with a wide variety of choices and the staff were friendly and helpful. All in all, this hotel is an excellent choice if you have a late arrival or early departure in Warsaw.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

The check-in procedure. With 4 families ahead of us it took 50 minutes before we were finally checked in. A big exercise in patience. Because there was a large group of stranded airline passengers, the restaurant was blocked for regular guests. We were sent to the bar for some bar food. An hotel at an airport should be able to cater for such an event.

The room was clean, comfortable and quiet.

Browse Courtyard by Marriott Warsaw Airport traveller photo gallery