Reviews of Station Aparthotel

ul. Bosacka 5, Grzegórzki, 31-508 Kraków, Poland

#1063 of 1,434 Holiday rentals in Kraków

Upgrading the bathroom would be a big plus

Location, Location, Location !!! Fantastic for public transport Rail & Bus, Old town a short walk away and everything you could need is within easy walking distance. Plenty of tea and coffee provided free of charge in the hotel room room.

• Quadruple Room

Getting a little telling off for sitting in the courtyard at 3.30am (granted we were making some mild noise) but a group of French lads were being thrice as bad the day before and there was not a peep from the staff. Also not being allowed to sit on the deskchairs outside the hotel unless you bought or drink. As a hotel guest you would expect to be allowed to do this particularly when there were no other patrons around. Other than that everything was great no complaints

Great location for stag party, excellent kebab stall just next to hotel open 24 hours. Friendly informative stagf on the whole, rooms are very cheap but the standard of them is decent

The floor could have been a bit cleaner, I've found a few hair and it was a bit noisy at night, we had the room facing station and could hear the communications and drunk Americans at the kebab - not necessarily location's fault ;)

Right at the train station, we could leave our luggage after check out and pick them up right before the train. Staff was very nice and helpful.

It can be noisy, and you cannot keep window closed because there is no air-condition, just fan. Bed was uncomfortable because mattress was too soft. One of the girls in the cafe was unpleasant - she never greeted us and looked hostile.

Location is excellent - just beside central train and bus station building, and 10 minutes walking from historic center of the city. Room and bathroom are of good size. It is interesting especially for younger people. It is perfect that reception works around the clock. They prepared nice lunch boxes for us when we had to leave the place before breakfast the last day of our stay.

No laundry facilities. No refrigerator.

Good location when we found it - need to get past/through a 2 story bus terminal to access the street. Only 10 min walk to the old town.

They didn't give us breakfast, they asked us to reach another hotel because of Easter..no hairdryer in the room, no shampoo...I'm not very satisfied

It is an old building and if you get the room facing the stairs or the street (like mine) was pretty noisy

The location is great just outside the main central station

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

THIS IS NOT A HOTEL !!!!! Bathrooms are shared with other guests had to pay more money to have a private bathroom. No clear description of the place!!!

A little bit noisy because it closes the train and bus station.

The breakfast is good~ many choices. Also, the night shift staff was so kind. She helped me a lot.

Perfect location near to main railway / bus stations and main shopping centre. Only ten minutes walk (through shopping centre) to beautiful old town area.

Drunk man tried to break into our room. There were no signs/ numbers to contact front desk from the room

Close to main station, friendly staff assisted with luggage to 2nd floor

This time I was on the second floor and the curtain was too short for the window, therefore light and draft were getting into the room. The door also didn't close properly, it was locked, but kind off lose, meaning it kept banging every time somebody else opened their door.

Location and price are great

The pictures seem from a different hotel. Nothing to do with my bedroom, which was from the 1980's. A couple of spiderwebs on the bedroom and no sunblinds on the window. Good just to sleep.

Confortable bed. Close to everything. Takeaway breakfast for free. Nice personnel. Bedroom cleaning for free only on request. Free wifi. Reception 24hours. 2 mns walking from the train and bus station that takes you to the airport. Good breakfast from 8 to 11.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

nothing. everything was satisfactory for me.

The room was clean and wide. Bathroom was same condition. Although there was no elevator for me to carry 20kg luggage to the first floor, reception staff kindly helped me. Also, staff gave me good explanation about krakow as well as paper map.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Could be cleaner and the breakfast selection could be bigger.

My husband stayed there so this is his opinion. Location- very close to the train station and city centre.

WiFi was not consistent, the beds had springs that you could feel, and the door allowed the courtyard light to come through with no curtains available to block them.

Up to date facility, lots of signs to direct you to different areas, and close to public transportation.

Seems like someone was smoking and drinking alcohol every evening from the other room. Smelled like hell, especially on the last night!

A big warm room, best location ever (in front of the bus station and about 10 of mins walking from the old town), friendly staff. A special THANK YOU for the Chester Bennington Mural view from the window. We didn't request it but it turned out we woke up and saw Chester's smile every morning. Best place for LP fans. Strongly recomend you!

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The building was very old and dark so it's kinda scary for me. The reception and the rooms are separated so you have to walk with your suitcase a little bit more.

The location was prime. It was located right beside the main station. The room was nice and the shower/bathroom was big. The bed and the pillow were very comfy. The receptionist was very nice, she was really helpful with the problems with the showers (since it's an old building, that one time, the hot water did not come out). But she managed to solve the problem by finding me another private bathroom to shower as a compensation.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Fantastic location, welcoming staff, soft comfy bed, TV, tea and coffee in room, quiet too. Nicely cleaned and the toilet & shower are kept fresh.

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

location is the best, just next to the bus station/train station. the first choice for who arriving/leaving very early or very late, especially you have a heavy and big luggage. front desk is open for 24HR and can keep the luggage. highly recommend to who will take early bus/train and just need a place for a nap and showering.

It was an historical building; there were no lifts and it was a struggle past the first floor with a heavy suitcase. The room was quite small with a very large, old style bed though quite comfortable. The shower was handheld but water pressure was fine.

Good breakfast provided at cafe a block away in another of their hotels. Very clean facility and staff especially pleasant and helpful. They even arranged a packed breakfast for me when I was unable to attend breakfast due to an early start. The room was very clean.

The smell of garlic in the bathroom and in the room in early mooring

The location is perfect if you travel by night. The apartment is 50 m from railway and bus station

cant think of anything, as i was only there for 3 nights,,, so it was fine for me.

my room was fine, but my sons room was very noisy in the night,, as it was over looking the beer garden, apart from that,,, every thing was good.

Don't bother with the breakfast its much better priced elsewhere with 5 minutes walk.

great location easy to get into the centre of Krakow and to and from airport the bar is great too

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

No elevator - did not know before hand

Location and very helpful staff - no elevator and he helped carry luggage up 3 flights. They also stored luggage for free. So convenient to bus and train station to get to Auschwitz

Very few channels on the TV, and no international ones so couldn't get world news in languages other than Polish

Very pleasant and helpful reception staff. Very close to the main rail and bus stations and within easy walking distance of the old town.

The room was super clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. Our room was quite big and had its own bathroom and TV as well. The hotel incluced tea and coffee in the room in case we wanted to have some. The staff were very friendly and informative. We could put the cheese we bought in the fridge they had in the reception without charging us. We also tried the food in the hotel and we really enjoyed it ( we also had discount because we were guests!!!). The location is great since the main stration is right next to it and old city is only 15 mintes of fun walking. I highly reccommend it!!

Maybe the position of my room too much so close to the station of the train but it's possible to sleep well without problems. The structure of the hotel is interesting.

There is a good atmosphere without noise or confusion and the reception is available for all. And the position is amazing because you are in teen minutes in the centre of the old town. A beautiful city. Beautiful Krakow.

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Excellent location just next to the bus and train station, and also very near the Old Town. The staff was super nice and welcoming! Room was spacious for one person and bed was comfortable. The best value for money I've got in this category accommodation.

Good location. Staff was very friendly and helpful, I’ve got problems with the tour I’ve booked online and the staff who was on duty has helped me to contact with the tour company and help us to sort it out the problems.

No aircondition but apart from that it was very good

Comfortable bed and very good location , about 2min walk to train station and to galleria krakowska , about 13min walk to main sqaure

Bedroom curtains much too short, no lift (my room was on 2nd floor), breakfast not served until 8 a.m. - too late for me - but hotel provided packed lunch instead (rescued the situation!), wi-fi didn't work for me, room rather old and tired, staff very pleasant.

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

I am sorry I did not try the restaurant in the facility, though it looked ok. As I saw they had good beer and there was some good looking pizzas also. If you come by train, it is the next building to the train and bus station Krakkow Centrale. The hotel was quite ok, I got what was promised before. Shared bathroom was ok. We had no problem with that. Overall nice little place, location is very good if you want to see Krakkow.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• Quadruple Room

he hotel is in an old building and there is no lift, but it was clear to us - we agreed on some inconvenience because of the most important advantage for us - the location of the hotel near the train stations and the Old Town

We approached everything - we wanted a hotel near the railway station (to quickly and conveniently reach Krakow airport) and stopping the bus from Katowice airport - we got it. We were met carefully and politely, quickly settled in the room. Breakfast was normal. The booked room is great - children liked it :-) With young children you need to be careful - there are terraces facing the courtyard. Very close - literally across the road entrance to the railway stations (railway and bus), a large shopping center. We also found a good bakery near the entrance to the station tunnel. And most importantly - very near the Old Town. Children and adults enjoyed the walk and contemplation of the beauty of Krakow.

• Quadruple Room

we order a 4 people room, but they just give me a 3-bed room with a sofa I guess it is just a system mistake, and we appreciate that the staff are really helpful to solve the problem.

near to the coach, train and tram station, just 2mins walk. the room is very good, all the stuff are clean.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

I tried breakfast the first day of my arrival at 9.50 am, but the boufet was almost empty. Which i found weird because the breafast should be until 11am.

Perfect location, friendly staff, clean room and very comfortable bed. The reception helped us with information about the town, printed for us some documents and helped us with some trips and tours we wanted to do.

It is very close to the main train station but it is quite a walk to the old town. The room is big and mine is on the ground floor which is very quiet. The staff is very nice that they allow me to store my luggage and take them in and out at any time. They give me useful information in taking the bus around in Krakow. Some tea bags and coffee are provided in the reception. There is restaurant nearby and is convenient to go everywhere.

The bugs died in the toilette, the smell inside the room and the price that doesn't reflect the real standard of the property.

The location in front of the bus station, excellent for travel the next morning.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Could not find any faults.

Short walk from Train Station. Also trams nearby. Guy at reception very friendly and helped me obtain tickets for local football match. Also nice bar on premises.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Good hotel for short stay or stop in your journey. Tiny room but very clean. Really good breakfast and fast Wi-Fi available in the room. Very helpful and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Nothing was wrong.

The hotel is really close to the main station and to the main square also, and they have a 24h ready staff. They answered my letters really fast and detailed prior to my arrival, and helped me with everything when I was there, so I could plan everything I wanted. I had an emergency situation due to unexpected reasons, and the night staff handled it the best way. Whenever I go to Krakow in the future, I will choose this hotel.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Outside noise that is not avoidable if you sleep with the window open. You have to log in to the wifi via the website and it doesn't remember your device.

Great value for money. Excellent location if you travel by public transport. Nice and attentive staff. Will be back again.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Sometime you hear the announcements in the station across the road but nothing to the extreme

Every thing you need. With staff that are ready with a smile to help with anything

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

- very noisy, basically everything (from the street and neighbouring rooms) can be heard as if there was no insulation - breakfast only from 8:00

- excellent location at the bus and train stations

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The noise - the walls were very thin! the floor was squeaking, the TV didn't work. Our room did not look as on the pictures at all - the whole place needs updating/refreshing... and given the shared bathroom (which we knew about) - totally overpriced for what it was!

The only reason we stayed at this hotel was the fact that it was close to the bus/train station. We arrived too late to connect to Zakopane so had to stay overnight in Krakow. WiFI worked fine.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

We had room on the balcony and it was a little cold, but the night was - 10degrees.

Good location next to the bus station Malopolski Dworecz Autobusowy and about 10 minutes walk from old city and Rynek. The staff was helpful. The room was cleany. The city is beautiful and here is a lot of specials,moderns and imaginative restaurants, coffes and bars. The good location for young people which like enjoy atmosphere in the city.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Sone of the stairs are nor safe and come loose!

Very comfortable beds. Lots of room for luggage. The bathroom was very clean and lots of hot water. Staff are friendly. Brilliant location straight across from the traon/bus station

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

• Quadruple Room

The room wasn't warm enough, and hot water was sufficient only for one person. We met the thing in another hotel in Zakopane too- boiler was not hot enough to give hot water to 4 of as. Maybe all boilers are like this.

The hotel is 10 meter from the bus station. We arrived in the middle of the winter night with tired kids, so the only thing that we needed was warm beds and bathroom without taking another taxi or walking much. Also we stored our bags in the hotel, so it was like to store them at the station- no walking to take the bags when going back to the bus. It was wonderful for us. But if you are staying in Krakow more than one night, and you don't have sleepy kids with you, it's better to get to another hotel with a taxi, we had the another night in bazastowa apartments and it was another world with the same price. This hotel was like a 2 0 3 stars with old equipment, but beds, lining were good, and bath was new and clean. But the second hotel 700 meter from this was like 5 stars...

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

No lift. From time to time noise from the street (the room was facing bus/railway station).

Excellent location next to bus/railway station and within walking distance to the Old Town of Krakow. Helpfull staff. Thank you!

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

Nothing really

Everything. Breakfast of choice at the restaurant . Well located. A super market around the corner. The Bus Station...main railway station... Hop on hop off stop... All at a close walking distance

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

No lift, quite inconvenient for baggage especially the staff is off duty. Have to carry our own baggage up to 2nd floor. Can be noisy as the room is facing the station. Ask for back room facing court yard, it will be quieter. Wifi is weak in the room.

Excellent location next to main train station and coach station. Taxi station is outside the hotel. Shopping mall is well link. The hotel got character though it is a old building. Room size is good . There is also a separate dinning area with dinning table. Breakfast is sufficient with 3 choices to choose.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Room had a dank smell on entry but was OK once I aired it.

Friendly and helpful staff. Brilliant location just 20 metres from main train station (easy trip from airport on train). Clean and great value for money.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Nights could be quite loud. It is an apartment so no cleaning service. The room was generally quite clean but the walls in the rooms need to be cleaned!

Great location for central station, shopping and 10 mins to old town. Staff were very helpful and the bistro below did affordable and tasty food.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

I have no complaints, just that the interior wasn't as memorable as the quaint hotel I stayed at in Prague (Hotel Elysee very close to the main station and Wenceslas Square) or the boat hotel I stayed at in Brugges, or the former jail hostel in Ottawa Canada, or the Communist 70s modernism of a hotel I stayed in in Berlin. But that's not really a complaint.

I like that it was literally across the street from Krakow Glowny as well as the Krakow Galeria (an important, lively and hip city hub), and a short walk to the old town walls and impressive square. Plus, they have a nice, affordable bar/pub/restaurant attached, and it was a good deal.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

At the check in the receptionist said that my booking has been cancelled... It is not a good news after an overnight travel. Later it turned out that it is not valid. They were unwilling to give us breakfast before 8 am, although we would require it, because congress started at 8. am at an other venue.

We could leave our luggage after check-out and end of congress between departure of our train.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

It really was very noisy. There was cafe right on the corner - noisy every evening till 1 AM

Location very close to bus station. Excelent for late arrivals/early departures. Frendly staff.

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

Hot in the room.Would prefer fewer air fresheners in room-gave off an intense scent triggering a migraine.On leaving and wanting to return the key at 4am,the internal door to reception was locked-luckily the receptionist heard me trying to open it and came over but it did raise my stress levels a bit-maybe add a sign on the door to prepare guests?

Tea and coffee making facilities in room.24hr reception- good for early departure.Good sized room.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

I stayed in this hotel for two nights at the start of my trip to Poland and for one night at the end. I was most impressed after the first of these stays, when I had a room looking outward from the hotel over a quiet street. However, for the second stay my room looked out over the central courtyard of the hotel. This hotel is located in a number of converted residential blocks (i.e., apartments, hence ApartHotel) around a central courtyard. Since other businesses (e.g., shops) are located at ground floor level, many of the rooms are accessed via balconies. There is thus a constant precession of people past your window, who can see into your room if you leave the curtains open or get into it if you leave a window open. People were also smoking on the balcony and their smoke got into other rooms. Even if people on the balconies were quiet, their movement at night triggered the lighting, which shone in through the thin curtains. The evening atmosphere in the courtyard (including music) was great but unfortunately it was also too close to the inward facing rooms.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, the location was excellent for Krakow Central railway station and a few minutes walk from trams, also ~15 minutes' walk from the market square in the heart of the historic city centre. The breakfast was also good, with plenty of choice, although its late start (08:00) was unhelpful if one had onward travel plans. The essential problem here is that the building is not of a suitable design for conversion to a hotel in the first place.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

More television channels would have been better

Cleanliness of the rooms and facilities and staff were very friendly. The booking system was simple and straightforward.

• Reviewed: 16 July 2016

The room was dirty. The beds were old and poorly maintained. No elevator. Value for the price  is very very expensiveI. Was really very disappointed.

The staff at the front desk was kind.

• Reviewed: 2 July 2016

Paid for 44 breakfasts and didn't get one, and inspite of signs in the center about hours for parties and hours for quiet, no staff even made an effort to ensure guests that needed sleep were accommodated!

Great location and very clean.

Bad wifi that disconnects whenever you’re not using it

• Quadruple Room

Very good location. Nice cosy hotel to spend a weekend in Krakow. The staff are very friendly.

Dark room and noisy bed

Very good location and good value for money

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Since It is besides the station, It is a bit noisy until midnight

breakfast- amount and timings could be earlier noisy courtyard till 10 pm

location value for money clean

Nothing really.

Breakfast was perfect. Staff were extremely helpful.

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Pre authorised payment on my card when I was expecting to pay at the property. I would prefer to pay by cash in local currency

Close to the station

Unfortunately bed was too soft.

Comfy beds, big room, right next to station

Friendly staff, clean room, close to main bus and railway station.

Very basic

Location -next to bus station.

It was next to trainstation.

- Amazing bed - Comfy room - Location

Right next to the train and bus station. Close to the shopping centre and walking distance to main square.

Browse Station Aparthotel traveller photo gallery