Reviews of Green Hotel 3 stars

#2 of 2 hotels in Jerzmanowice

6.1

5.6

5.3

Misrepresented - pictures nicer than reality.

Owner was rude once discovering that we had booked on booking.com, said breakfast wasn't included and didn't offer. Wi-fi was listed as an amenity, but the owner said, "No internet." Was warm with no AC. Pool only had two foot of water in it, and it was 85 degrees outside.

Pretty clean room. Bed was okay. Location was nice on the highway.

Absolutely horrible (Booking.com disappointed us)

Absolutely horrible Hotel, I am wondering now how booking.com can make a tie up with a hotel like this ? Bed was totally broken and my back is hurting until now and I am on pain killers. The painting hanging on the walls were tilted and not straight showing how careless was the housekeeping. I have been booking on booking.com portal my last 7-10 hotel bookings and this experience was worst so far. Now I will re-consider booking via this portal. Room was smelly and toilet was broken.Shower had a rust everywhere.

Almost nothing except Breakfast coffee for what we have paid seperately as for morning breakfast, they kept a kettle to make instant tea/coffee and that kettle was full of stones and too much dirty so we requested for seperated brewed coffee.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

Too expensive

To use swimming pool you need to pay 50zl per person additionally to already pretty high room rate. We first said OK, but then when we saw how dirty it was changed our mind. The place looks quite shabby in general and is on the main road..

Well the garden is kind of nice. And the breakfast was not too bad.People who work here were quite friendly.

swimming pools

swimming pools

Location : close to Ojcow

The swimming pool, the noise and the rooms

Location : close to Ojcow

• Reviewed: 26 August 2015

Breakfast was served earlier as I requested

Room was not cleaned during our stay. For this kind of money I expected air con not a poorly working fan. Swimming pools are paid extra (for this money I expected at least pools to be included, we been asked to pay extra 60 PLN for swimming pool per day !), when paid learned that there is not enough sunbeds. Rooms very small, small bathroom.

Breakfast was served earlier as I requested

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.