Reviews of Hilton Warsaw Hotel 4 stars

Grzybowska 63, Wola, 00-844 Warsaw, Poland

#54 of 198 hotels in Warsaw

5.9

Poor administration

The beds in the tween room are small, no invoice available when asked and not sent after 3 days now, deposit on card not released even days after, overall expensive for what you get

Good location, although a little bit far from the city centre, nice staff

The Manager Michal Molanda was very helpful when we had a...

If you are a keen swimmer, the pool is also used for swimming lessons so at times it is busy. I went to enjoy the spa, sauna and steam room. I chose not to have breakfast included but instead had fresh juice, fruit salad, fresh bread rolls and great coffee in the foyer or outside area or pool coffee shop.

The Manager Michal Molanda was very helpful when we had a confusion with an additional booking and staff very friendly. All of the hotel was of the same high standard, compared to the Sofitel. And there is a decent size hair dryer in the room. Large pool with steam room, sauna and spa very nice and a grand piano in coffee / light meal area off pool area was able to be played, which I did when not many people were there! Taking Uber everywhere was very easy and not expensive at all. Very safe to walk around the area. Would recommend a stay to others.

Great location in the city.
    • King Deluxe Corner Room

The elevator key readers need attention. More than a few times they didn’t read my card.

Great location in the city. Good restaurants nearby and the breakfast was great. Will stay here anytime I go back to Warsaw.

Good location, nice room, nice breakfast, comfortable beds
    • Executive King Room with Access to Executive Lounge

Terrible sport club: dirty, no service, no security, wet floors, no proper guest acceptance at the entrance, announced “panorama at the top” not available without proper explanation, very slow response to customer complains, breakfast finishes too early: there are time differences!

Good location, nice room, nice breakfast, comfortable beds

Staff was very friendly and always happy to help.
    • Executive Twin Room with Access to Executive Lounge

The hotel is on a business area, so on a Sunday the neighbourhood is quiet, especially on those Sundays when almost all shops are closed. Takes about 50 mins to walk to old town, so at least some way to kill time on a boring Sunday morning.

Staff was very friendly and always happy to help. Amenities were good, joining Hilton Honors gave access to a decent WiFi. Breakfast selection was rather good and plus points for keeping breakfast open an hour later on weekends.

Was good. This Hilton didi not have the warmth of the other Hiltons I stayed at.

Corner room was great.A receptionist,Victor, was very helpful.He must love his job. English was a problem with some personnel.Personnel may want to learn how to smile also.Food at the restaurants was great. The service was very slow.

Good location with a lot of Restaurants within walking...
    • Executive King Room with Access to Executive Lounge

The elevator key readers are super annoying. They either don’t read the key well or the keys are bad. No issues getting in my room so I’m going with the elevator as the problem.

Good location with a lot of Restaurants within walking distance. Awesome views from in and around the room (20th floor). The breakfast was good with plenty of options.

Location, full size hairdrier, bathroom with both: a bath...

1. Parking is extremely overpriced. 2. We were given one towel and two showergels for 3 guests. The maid brought us more when we asked ar the reception desk, but this is not the level of service for a four star hotel.

Location, full size hairdrier, bathroom with both: a bath and a shower. The hotel manager was wery helpful and pleasant.

A nice weekend getaway

The service on the first day in the spa was really bad from the blond girl. She started screaming at us and was really obnoxious. The next day, the lady with the dress, made it all good again. :)

I liked the possibility to use the spa

Facilities in bedroom and staff

The fact that I couldn't get a room for 1 person. Cleaner did a poor job, only made my bed, didn't replenish the water

Facilities in bedroom and staff

Great hotel in business area

What is there not to like about this hotel?

The hotel staff were all fantastic, really appreciated their helpfullness during our entire stay. Great facilities in and around the hotel. The adjacent gym is fabulous, around 30 treadmills and countless other exercise machines - the gym is worth a stay in itself!

Very nice breakfast and very comfortable bed despite it was...

I arrived at 22:45 in the evening. I requested a room with a king size bed and ended up with 2 single beds in the room. All the lights were unplugged in the room ?!? I could not login on the WI-FI because I did not have the password. Tried to reach the reception by phone, but no one answered. Had to go physically to the reception.

Very nice breakfast and very comfortable bed despite it was a single bed. Staff very kind.

Vear Good clean hotel and well connected

Hotel is well connected and located in the central. You can go to the market and restaurant very easily. Rooms are great and peoples are smiling. We will definitely come this hotel if we visit Warsaw.

Very enjoyable

Hotel restaurant and bar was a little pricey - better value available elsewhere Location was a little out of the center of Warsaw

Leisure center was excellent

Average value for money
    • King Deluxe Business Room

Room and bathdrobes looked quite "used"; some parts of the room were dirty; no cleaning kit for shoes; missed variety of food during breakfast; public access to the gym and swimming pool; some our clothes were left in the room and couple hours after checking out they somehow disappeared or officially "not found"

Big bathroom, big bed

No free Internet for Hilton Honors Silver Memebers?!

I arrived to the hotel late afternoon straight from the office in another country over 1000 km away. I was there for a business . They didint provide me free Internet although my reservation says Internet is free. Also, I am Hilton Honors Silver member and I should have free Internet/WiFi as a benefit. Reception was reluctant to provide me free access and they did only after I had to go into long discussion with them. Very unpleasant experience as I arrived tired from the trip and had to go into discussion about very common thing such as free Internet.

Excelent location; large room; comfortable bed

Very nice hotel, clean helpful staff. Gas station just across the road you could fill up your fridge

Over priced drinks

Steak medallions were so salty, wouldn't bother with ordering food to the room, turned up cold. Drinks way over priced as well!!

The hotel is very nice.

The hotel is very nice. King room,we stayed in, was very comfortable, bed also. There was a sitting area, safe box, kettle, tea and coffe, 2 bottles of water for free every day. Bathroom is very good equiped , free toiletries, shower and bath. We had breakfast in room and it was very good, service was also perfect. We liked food in lobby bar and there is also restaurants on site. The hotel located close to some shopping center in the city. Taxi- by the hotel. Very easy to get to airport, aprox. 30-40 min and price is very reasonable- aprox 8-10 euro. There is a gym and swimming pool at the hotel. Most of all we liked personal at the hotel. at the reception, room service, lobby bar. They were very friendly and nice. Always ready to help with any information about the city, transport connection and advice about food and beverage.

not rocomended as much more was expected

warn out towels, damaged security look on the room door, room next to elevator shaft not sound proof but very noisy form the elevators in operation (almost like being in the subway), very bad room thermal isloation made it impossible to heat up the room, working table in the room stained, wellness centre is open to public and hotel guests have no privacy to enjoy itdue to the jammed with outside visitiors... in general, a very big dissappointment

Great breakfast, quiet rooms

Great choice for breakfast, rooms very quiet, parking is expensive so ended up parking on the street (for free). Location for my needs was excellent but for someone who comes to Warsaw for the first time it may be a bit difficult and a bit far from the old town.

Hilton standard - extremely comfortable bed and a luxurious...

Location - a bit outside of the city centre, quite quiet in the evening. More English speaking channels on the TV would be great.

Hilton standard - extremely comfortable bed and a luxurious bathroom.

Very disappointing hotel. Not worth the money

For a 4star hotel of this reputation i have to say i had bigger expectations. I was very disappointed. They don't even have their own parking. You can park in the one close to the hotel but it's 120zloty/day which is around 30eur. That is a lot for parking. You pay like any other person the parks there, no discount from the hotel. From a 4star hotel thats not cheap at all! The breakfast was chaotic. We stayed from Saturday to Tuesday. During the weekend and especially so close to new years, not everyone is waking up at 7 to go for breakfast. You are on holiday after all. Well there if you were going after 9:30 they were already not adding food or drinks. We could barely find a glass for juice, forks, knives, tissues. It was a fight. The coffee is very bad. The filtered one is water and the machine one just tastes bad. About the room..they gave us a handicap one, without even asking. it's really nice of them for having this rooms for people with issues but for me some of those facilities were just taking the space. Like in the bathroom there had everywhere a bar for helping disabled people but i was always hitting myself in the shower on them. The shower was the smallest shower i ever saw. It was impossible not to hit yourself. No place to put your towels in the bathroom. The staff was also not very friendly.

The bed was comfy. For breakfast you had a good selection but only if you went around 9am.

Room was nice and the health club access was great.

I actually was going to write a letter about this. I am a Hilton Honors member. Imagine my surprise when I arrived at the hotel and was informed that I could not use that status since I booked on booking.com. I booked on Booking.com because my work travel agency could not get me a room and one was available through that site. I had many hotels to choose from but wanted to stay at Hilton because of the points and location. And, because I am familiar with the hotel chain and can always count on them to take care of me. I was very disappointed with the policy they seem to have put in place.

Room was nice and the health club access was great. very convenient for my meetings.

Adequate facilities, let down by room allocation and noisy passenger lifts.

My room backed onto the main lift shaft and he noise of the lifts travelling up and down kept me awake into the early hours of the morning. Shame let down what is a decent hotel.

Facilities were generally as expected, but the price was a little high in my opinion.

Good option for business, but I missed normal heating (not ventilation) and the normal windows

The typical business hotel, with nonstop ventilation that makes your eyes hurt and with heating that makes the fan go on continuously and does even heat up properly. I stayed there for 2 nights and in both nights I was very cold, although the thermostat was up

The breakfast is very good, with a lot of options from eggs, desserts, fruits, smoothies, brownies etc

The staff was not very helpful.
    • King Deluxe Business Room

The staff was not very helpful. I asked for dinner before 11 pm, since I arrived only at 10.30 pm at the hotel, and the room service staff was insisting on me taking the menu for after 11 pm, even if my request was a simple club sandwich. I guess the times indicated in the menus do not count?

good value if you want to get pampered for a reasonable price

Minibar was empty. I asked at the reception how this was possible, they explained that since they downgraded from 5 stars to 4, they only keep filling the minibars in the executiverooms and in the other rooms only upon request. So I requested my minibar to be filled - unfortunatelly this never happened anyway and the minibar stayed empty for the rest of my stay

the gym and spa is amazing, the location is very ok and all-in-all it was a very nice experience

Hilton hotel

See above

Very Hilton. Not my favourite chain. I don't like spending money for that awful socialite to waste on nothing and spread it all over the newspapers. A stupid reason, perhaps.

I checked in a bit earlier, my flight cam ein early, but...

I checked in a bit earlier, my flight cam ein early, but they didnt accomodate or even i requested to upgrade as i had a meeting so i need to get ready at 11am. Other few times teh hotel was grateful and offered me a room, so for Hilton that was not so good, and the girl at reception in the mornig was very poor and unhelpful, so i needed to book another hotel whuch was great and they were helpful and offered me brakfast as well , that sservice for 1 day.

I would expect more from a Hilton hotel

The staff could use a refresher course on smiling and being hospitable even to non-members of hilton honors! The cleanliness should be improved.

The location. Comfortable room.

would stay again, lovely room, and know our way around now.

Felt the dining room for breakfast was a bit too expensive, sorry

Lovely spacious room, 12th floor, great view, secure elevators, makes you feel extra safe, surrounding facilities very good, brisk 15 minute walk into the heart of town, but all flat surface.

Friendly and effective.
    • King Deluxe Corner Room

Coffee at breakfast was not too good. Pool access for kids is very restricted, which was not clear when I was making the reservation. Some common areas in the hotel feel dated. I had to make a few rounds to find the parking entrance, and it was not very clear which parking spaces belong to the hotel or can be used by its guests.

I liked the choice between a bathtub and a shower. Room service was very good. Staff was very nice. Cosmetics set was satisfactory. Nice restaurants next to the hotel, in the Warsaw Spire area.

Great hotel - need to work on their knowledge of taxis

When I left I asked if they could order a taxi. The hotel gave me one price and told me I could pay on card. When I was about to get in the taxi I was then told the price had doubled as it was Sunday rate and once I got to the airport I was told I had to pay in cash so had to find a cash machine. A huge shame as up to that point the hotel had been excellent

Food was fabulous every day and the staff went out of their way to help out

Super swimming pool and SPA.

two bottle of water only, one was already open! minibar empty :-( shower in the bath leaking all night long. quality vs cost very poor

Super swimming pool and SPA. Great Gym.

It was superb. Poland and Warsaw was magnificent

just the view was medium...however, I know that can't be changed in the middle of the financial district haha.

The staff was excellent and professional.

Great, lived up to our expectations. and Gym & Pool were a bonus

The fact that the gym opened 3 hours later at the weekend than in the week, and just 2 hours before breakfast finishes.

Typical city center hotel, great views and service. Has a very large and well equipped gym and 50 m pool, sauna and steam room.

Room is quite nice and spacious.

The room lacked a bit of soundproofing as we wore woken up at 4am by a group of people making some noise and also we could hear people that were passing near our room while talking. We also noticed that some of the coffee bags were used and left as they were new ones.

Room is quite nice and spacious. Bathroom as everything that you need. Bed is confortable and you have all the light you need. The parking place is safe and has plenty of space to leave your car.

Everything we needed for a relaxing city break.

Can't think of anything,except breakfast was a bit pricey so had elsewhere

Comfortable spacious air conditioned room with fabulous view. Good working hair dryer,iron and ironing board,robes and slippers provided,free toiletries replenished every day and free bottles of water replenished every day.Great pool spa and Gym.

A Good Hotel

Check-in time is way too late (3-4 PM). The breakfast selection could be improved for a hotel of this standard.

Slightly out of the city center this hotel which receives numerous guests attending convention and conferences. The room was well appointed and the bed comfortable. There is a fitness center with modern equipment and a pool but I did not have a chance to test them. A pleasant experience.

Excellent hotel, comfortable bed, great location and very nice pool and sauna.
    • King Deluxe Corner Room

Room was very clean, big, bright and spacious. Comfortable bed and nice big bathroom. While we were only staying one night, we still got a chance to try pool and sauna in the morning as it was conveniently open from early morning. I was well impressed with the size, quality and the cleanliness of these facilities. I highly recommend this hotel for a short break in Warsaw.

Pleasant stay

The staff at the hotel was extremely friendly (especially the front desk- extremely nice, helpful, quick, problem- solving). The swimming pool was unfortunately closed (who is doing maintenance in August?) but the receptionist offered a voucher to Marriott hotel in the city center. Even though I didn't decide to use it, I appreciated the offered solution. Room was very clean. Bathroom with shower and separate bath. Nice cosmetics. Breakfast was good.

Service charge for room service too expensive What for ? It s not even for the staff And then when you ordered the food arrived cold! I complained when checked out but they apologised to me , not avoid the charge or anything!

There is a perfect gym with a pool located in the hotel.

There is a perfect gym with a pool located in the hotel. Equipment is new. Also there's a sport bar by the gym. If you don't want to miss your trainings stay there.

Good hotel in the heart of Warsaw!

The pool area is suitable for the vhild only on rhe weekends and only 3 hours in the middle of the day. The stuff in the reception could be more helpfull.

The hotel is in a calm area, but quite far to the center. The interior is really nice, very modern. The rooms are very spacious. In the bathrooms - there is a bath and a shower. No problems with a payable parking nearby. The breakfast is more than brilliant!

Charges for wi-fi access

Like many American hotel chains in Europe it charges for access to Wi-Fi unless one sign in to some Hilton program. Outrageous.

It's a very nice hotel located in the new business area of Warsaw. However, I will avoid it because of the additional charges (see my don't likes comment).

We will be back once again. :-)

Car parking "facilities" and the situation when we arrived. Indirectly we were told off when I asked one of the staff members to explain where and how I can park my car. Other than that - all was good.

Location! Rooms. Business Lounge. SPA area. We will be back!

Hilton is always Hilton :)

The price is pretty high as per Poland. But we have skipped the breakfast to save some money and it was ok. We would also be pleased if hotels had free parking space...But they usually don't if they stand in a city centre. Anyway.

Hilton has always it's name. When you come inside - it always meet you with high ceilings and lots of space. The personell greets you with smile and they are always willing to help. This time was the same. The receptionist (male) made some funny jokes to us, so we where greeted with the smile :) Also, it's facilities are very nice. Huge swiming pool, 2 jakuzzies, saunas - and bathrobes. We love bathrobes! P.s. as we assumed they have bees on the top of the roof! :)

Mostly not recommended

1) Personal documents (ID, driving licence) were stolen form my room during my absence! 2) It was not possible to confirm booking of a connection room till the arrival. It could happen that in spite of reservation we could get two separate rooms (for parents and kids) in different part of the hotel (unbelievable). 3) While check-in or check-out it is not possible to stop the car to drop the luggage as the place in front of the hotel is fully occupied by taxies and other cars parked. There is no a single parking place to stop a car just for a few minutes.

Great breakfasts, really!

Fantastic stay in Hilton Hotel Warsaw

We're a traveller and this is the best hotel we stayed in. I feel sorry because Warsaw is underrated, not much tourist around compare to Paris or Berlin. But see for yourself, Warsaw is far more beautiful than Paris or Berlin or Sydney or Canada. Warsaw is a beautiful, clean country and the people were nice and helpful. I can't fault the hotel itself. The hotel is perfect. You have everyday complimentary water and when you're always on the go they provide you a bag to bring some croissants or drinks or cereal. The hotel is awesome you have everything what you need. Close to metro, taxi and bus.Beautiful scenery surrounding the hotel. The staff were friendly and very accommodating.

Good value

Very salesdriven staff. I was charged extra for wifi without notice. Normally wifi is free. We booked this hotel because it was mentioned that it had a Casino, but this was closed during our visit.

Large rooms and excellent bathrooms

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Poor standard for a Hilton.

Air Conditioning did not work, windows did not open so room was baking hot. Ice machine broken on 17th floor, had to trek up to 19th..... TV Broke twice, no SMART function or Pay TV. Location is a good 15-20 minute walk from Old Town or Central station.

Comfy beds, Great Bathroom, Spectacular Views.

Easter weekend gateaway

The only negative was that since the pool is located within the fitness club the hours during the Easter weekend were limited.

Overall, the hotel is a great value for the price. The best part of the hotel is the partnership with the fitness club. It was a pleasant surprise that all fitness guest are open to hotel classes- Pilates was amazing! The breakfast in the hotel is kind of expensive, but well worth the money. Many unique options- made to order omlettes, fresh presssed carrot juice. Also, the hotel is very quiet! The staff of the hotel were very nice. The spa services at the hotel were very relaxing and nice. Strongly recommend the classic massage and body scrub!!!!

TV was not working, and if you are looking for standard...

TV was not working, and if you are looking for standard room then forget about higher floors !! They gave us 7/26 floor.. also parking is pretty expensive

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

I fell in love with Warsaw during my visit and also with this hotel.

I would have loved to see and experience more greenery (plants/trees) either in the lobby or on a roof garden. The hotel is a skyscraper with fantastic views of the city from the 26th floor. It was a shame that the viewing room on that floor was locked - it would be such a fantastic place to have a guest lounge/cafe with plants and beautiful flowers - a restful place.

The breakfast buffet at the Hilton Conference Centre was like a banquet. They even had soya milk! I could not have asked for more. The staff were exceptional, friendly and warm.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Dom drog 29000sek från mitt konto i deposition.
    • King Deluxe Business Room

Dom drog 29000sek från mitt konto i deposition. Vi hade 5 rum som jag betalade. De skullekosta ca 21000. Dom har fortfarandeett dygn efter avresa inte tagit betalt för rummet. Däremotligger depositionen kvar. Detta var heller inget man berättade vid incheckningen utan jag såg det när jag kollade bank på telefon. Känns konstigtattallt inte är klart när man checkat ut.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Nice hotel, great pool and spa!

Location isn't amazing... it's a bit of a walk down town to where the shopping and restaurants are. It's a short taxi ride though and there were plenty of taxis. Didn't like that the cleaner knocked on our door at 9:30 on a Saturday morning, and then 10:30 too! Maybe I should have put the do not disturb sign up. Also, I had requested an early check in. They said it would be possible... but they couldn't guarantee it. When we showed up they said it would not be possible because the hotel was full. That's ok, but they surely knew this when I made the request so they should have just said that an early check in was not possible. They said it was an auto responder email and that they hadn't sent it themselves. Either way I was an it disappointed by that. Other than that it was a nice trip though!

Our room was nice and comfortable . The bed was excellent and the shower was great. The pool and spa are top notch. The pool is 25m so you can do a proper swimming session. It's a Holmes place gym too so great fitness facilities. The spa is great too.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

In room fridge
    • King Deluxe Corner Room

Ridiculous parking charges Poor reception staff upon arrival First keys did not work in room door Having to use a key to access the lift Poor supply of in room coffee/tea Access doors from car parking poorly labelled

In room fridge

A very good hotel with fantastic spa and swimming pool

Windows do not open, fan dries the air too much.

Spacy Apartament, good cosmetics, nice design. Fantastic Holmes Place - swimming pool, saunas, gym etc.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

I needed to leave earlier than opening hours of breakfast...

no free wifi unless you become a member of the loyalty program

I needed to leave earlier than opening hours of breakfast and the hotel made me a breakfast box as alternative solution.

Excellent all round hotel with an exceptional breakfast choice

Only minor gripe was having to pay for wifi if not booked direct, minor ! Hotel was excellent and would definitely stay again

Lovely room, excellent gym and pool, staff excellent, breakfast absolutely superb, thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Spaciuos room and bathroom, good brekfast.

Spa centre dosn't look well...

Spaciuos room and bathroom, good brekfast.Veru comfotable bed, retsuaramt is nor good idea for diner.Find somthing more interesting..

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

The concierge guy and front desk guy - that is what I would...

3star facility for 4star price. Not even charger to borrow to guests Paid wi-fi - kidding?

The concierge guy and front desk guy - that is what I would expect from 5star hotel. Pay them bonus, managers.-)

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Not bad not great

Staff at the beginning were unhelpful and slightly rude , hidden costs charged without telling us also paying for wifi in a 4* hotel ????

Good views , amazing pool facilities sauna jacuzzis steam rooms

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

I love the gym, I don't like the hotel. Will not come back

Room design is quite bad - diarrhoea coloured headboard and curtains are just bad taste. Bathroom is small, so are the rooms. Bathroom floor is not heated which is a surprise at a relatively new hotel of this standard. Breakfast is very basic and not worth the money - you can get much better elsewhere in the city. Parking is an absolute rip-off. Location is not the best.

Excellent views, great gym and spa section. Very good staff - friendly, professional, helpful. Very good, comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Almost perfect
    • King Executive Business Room

In 2016 it's not possible to pay for Internet, in particular in a luxury hotel like HH. And you have to pay a lot (prices from 39 zloty!). Even in smaller and cheaper hotels or rooms, free wifi is always available. I had to use Internet in common areas, it didn't work very well and I didn't have my privacy.

HHotel is a really good place to stay whatever is the reason of travel. It has a lot of comforts and extras, like a fully equipped spa (with a solarium as well!). Staff is really kind and professional, rooms are super cleaned and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Only for the gym

Paid internet access, no mini bar in the room!! For room service in form of 2 little bottles of drink + 1 tonic and 1 coke they charge RIDICULOUS 92zl!!!

Great gym, swimming pool and coffee shop in the gym

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

hilton warsaw never again
    • Executive King Room with Access to Executive Lounge

the worst of 5 star hotels in Warsaw. I booked a room with executive lounge access because I was to have a meeting there. guess what - access for one person only. you cannot even bring a guest in. what kind of executive is that? executive myself? on top of that for a rate of over 600pln per night they still charge extra for internet - i guess they forgot to change to 21st century on their calendar. coffee for breakfast is horrendous. never again!

if like myself the gym is the reason you stay at a hotel then Hilton is good because their gym is amazing. however it is not so good that I will stay there again

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Great staff, Not Hilton "level" in making up rooms, bad internet.

Worst internet service ever! Internet should be free these days. Hilton gives it free to its members only. But even after you pay, it keeps disconnecting and it was the worst internet experience I ever had. If you don't care about internet AT ALL, it's a good hotel in Warsaw.

Very cooperative and welcoming staff. Clean (but not to the level expected from Hilton especially in making up rooms)

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

When I checked in, they put me in a double room as opposed...

When I checked in, they put me in a double room as opposed to a twin which was great. The Gymn is among the best equipped I have ever seen in a hotel.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

20 hour experience
    • Executive King Room with Access to Executive Lounge

Lobby bar employees do not follow what happening around. My order was forgotten TWICE! When I wanted to order additional, nobody in empty bar even looked at me (raised arm) for 5 minutes. And when I came to bar counter staff even didn't understand why I want to pay for anything!!!!

Good layout of all facilities, rooms and property. Great to get fresh new towel in room at any time.

beautiful stay relaxing and We loved the l

liked the personal . They are professionals

We had to ask for pur extra bed which housekeeping forgotten about but we got ot very quickly . That was not a major problem

Relatively cheap romantic weekend getaway
    • King Deluxe Corner Room

Loved the full buffet breakfast. Having some sparkling wine with Sunday breakfast was a nice bonus. Easy access from the tram. Staff answered all my questions and was very accommodating. We had a large corner room with a great view.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

Comfortable stay in the business district

Wifi in the room is a surplus charge. For a room price that hilton charges wifi should be free. Very big disappointment. Also, parking is way too much expensive.

Breakfast, spacey rooms, comfortable bed, nice staff.

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

Staff was nice and professional

On check out day housekeeping knock on door three times (different time) before 12:00 (normal chek out time!) That wasn't nice. We also had one hour extra for late check out (13:00). I assume that housekeeping should not come to room before 12:00 on check out day..?

Staff was nice and professional

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

Great room, view, bed and welness

Parking space below hotel was not mentioned it was 30 euro per night. Kind of bad customer experience when leaving parking. No one told us that

Great room, view, bed and welness