Reviews of Afrodyta

6.1

4.9

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

• Double or Twin Room

The matrass was worn out. The towels where also totally worn out, which means they where thin and didn't dry. Room service only three times a week and only on demand.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Wow where should I start... from the moment I got to reception desk I could tell this won't be good. Receptionist was rude unhelpful. The price on the Web wasn't what I paid. They charged me for so many things extra. Parking 20 zloty per day??!!! Breakfast was horrible and it costs 20zl. Sooo not worth it. They didn't even put a juice on the table. That was only the beginning... we went to the room and after few minutes they came Nd told us we need to change the room cause they made mistake. Internet connection really poor too. If u wanthink to stay there just because of the location the go for it but if u want to have a good time and relax in the hotel - please don't cause it's very pricey for what u will have.

Location only

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• Double or Twin Room

- Fridge wasn't working - Had to pay for anything additional such us 50 gr for one page of printed document and car park - Breakfast was good. They said it's served between 9-10.When I came at 9.40. There was hardly anything left - Overpriced for what it was

- Close to the beach (location)- 1 minute - Balcony - lift

There are also 2 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.