Reviews of Vienna House Andel's Lodz 4 stars

Ul. Ogrodowa 17, Bałuty, 91-065 Łódź, Poland

#2 of 54 hotels in Łódź

Based on 2042 hotel reviews

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Beautiful hotel in a beautiful complex of Manufaktura.
    • Superior Twin Room

No bathrobes in the room, and also not possible to get them at the swimming pool. So we had to go back to the room, wait for somebody to bring it there, then go again to the swimming pool. It would be much more convenient to have them directly in the room. The rooftop bar is nothing special, when it is cold. When it is warm and you can sit outside, it is surely much better. But cocktails were good and interesting, althouh the barman was not very attentive.

Beautiful hotel in a beautiful complex of Manufaktura. The rooftop swimming pool is just gorgeous. Rooms are spatious, even the basic ones. The hotel itself is very nice and it is worth to walk around the halls and explore a bit - a lot of interesting photos on the walls and also some old textile machines from the time when there was a factory.

Amazing Hotel with fantastic rooms and facilities. Do not miss the swimming pool.

The building is amazing, with great facilities. The rooms are very generous and well equipped and the fitness and mainly the swimming pool are a great plus!

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Fabulous hotel.
    • Superior Twin Room

Wonderful design hotel adjacent to the huge 'Manufactura' leisure complex with shopping, bars, etc. Rooms very comfortable and spacious, with beautiful fabrics. Fantastic bathroom. Amazing swimming pool.

A fantastic Spa Hotel with fabulous views
    • Standard Suite

Only two slight improvements could be recommended whereby some of the room fittings were a little dusty, but no doubt to the huge scale of the building. The staff were a little brusk in removing plates during breakfast, maybe a little more leisurely would be better.

The staff here go out of their way to be accomodating, and travelling with a young family you do need this. The free upgrade from a standard suite was very much appreciated, and not long after checking in they kindly delivered some fresh fruit to the room also. The hotel is impressive on scale and facilities, we only had time to have breakfast rather than dinner, but it was plentiful and tasty. The views across the rooftop infinity pool were enjoyed by all of us. The tub of floats and swim aids which you can help yourself too was fantastic and meant our toddler had her first decent swim. I wish we'd had more nights to stay longer!

A great place to stay at in Lodz.

No robes or slippers for the spa in the room. But pool and Spa cool. Sky bar closed on Sundays. We weren't told that so we missed out.

Comfortable room in historic building. Lodz is an interesting town if you want to learn about its Jewish and German manufacturing past. We worked out the trams to the centre and then we were fine. Friendly staff.

the architecture, the interiors and overall style.
    • Superior Twin Room

The bathroom was not well cleaned after previous guest. The meal at lunch was cold even though heating vessels were in use. Nice choice of lunch food but cold.

the architecture, the interiors and overall style.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Very enjoyable stay.

Rooms could be a little more spacious.

This a beautiful, modern hotel with excellent facilities. The pool and sauna are great. The renovation of the building has been done brilliantly. The breakfast was the best we have had in a hotel for a long time. The bartender at the skybar was very friendly.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

I would have loved to stay longer!

This hotel was just really amazing! I loved my room, the high ceilings, super comfy, super quiet. The hotel is super stylish, personnel is very friendy, food and choice is excellent, pool/SPA/sauna/fitness, 2 thumbs up, right in the middle of the city, I will definitely come again!

Comfortable and relaxing.
    • Superior Twin Room

The room was a good size and the bathroom clean and well maintained. The beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed the large choice at breakfast. The staff were all helpful, friendly and courteous.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

5 star hotel in Lodz

Nothing to complain. I will definitely stay again.

Modern hotel in the centre of Lodz , close to restaurants and shopping centre. The breakfast was delicious.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Stay in lodz

Nothing it was perfect

The rooms where massive the bed was large and comfortable The breakfast was very good and top it the swimming pool to relax in

Fantastic
    • Superior Twin Room

I needed assistance with the air- conditioning

The location was fantastic - next to a vibrant shopping and restaurant hub of Lodz called Manufaktura. This is ideal for families as well as tourists for the facilities on offer. The hotel has history and that is reflected in the way the architecture of both the hotel and surrounding buildings has been preserved. The 20 foot ceilings, the exposed brick, and industrial look in common areas gives the hotel a wonderful ambiance.

Unique atmosphere

The road was closed and to reach the parking was not easy. I was disappointed by breakfast, that is the main reason why here is 8.3 and not 10, we found some old bread, and a cake for sure not fresh, cappuccino and coffee was only from self service machine.

Unique hotel in an old textile factory completely rebuild. Very friendly stuff, we were traveling with a dog, and they provided a lot of nice amenities for him! Room was spacious and bed very very comfortable. Restaurant is very nice, but expensive for what they provide.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Beautiful hotel and friendly staff

The hotel is well located within the Manufactura. The buildings is an old factory which has been exquisitely renovated. The rooms are large and well-furnished and there is a rooftop pool and gym that overlooks the city. I enjoyed the art curation throughout the hotel. The staff are super helpful and speak English. It was a lovely stay.

I want to go back.....

What not to like?

I loved this building - it's similar to The Titanic, Liverpool - huge, renovated old brick warehouse, extremely spacious everywhere, fabulous high ceilings, lovely windows. The rooms are modern. Mine overlooked the rest of the Manufaktura shopping/restaurant area, so couldn't have been a handier location in Lodz. It's jewel in the Crown is the rooftop pool. Superb by hotel standards.. great views. We used it every day and it was generally really quiet. Huge quiet space beside the normal gym also for people wanting to practise their yoga etc. Breakfast was great. I could have spent a month here! Housekeeping were really quick in dealing with requests too. Probably expensive by Lodz standards, but well worth it for a chilled stay.

excellent revitalisation of the old building, huge space, nice service.
    • Standard Suite

the swimming pool was under renovation- I was not informed about, so my child was disappointed. I could select another time to come. I selected apartment - but the hitting floor was not active (permanent failure), some bulbs needed replacement, pipes still blocked and under services, so every day I was disturbed by maintenance and technical staff.

design, huge space in my apartment, nice and prompt technical support to solve multiple failures of electricity supply and water pipes. Good breakfast, nice and inexpensive room service. parking for free to compensate technical problems and swimming pool unavailability. Would be nicer if the price is lowed next time. I will come to this hotel anyway in a future.

Great place to stay: rooms, facilities, breakfast.

unfortunately I was there for too short time and couldn’t enjoy swimming pool, SPA, fitness centre and other amenities

Great place to stay: rooms, facilities, breakfast. Staff very gentle and helpful

Absolutely brilliant.

23 family members travelled with us and stayed at the hotel, it was my son's wedding and each and everyone of us from the youngest member, Charlotte 5yrs old have full intentions of returning to the hotel for its friendliness, class, excellent food, swimming pool and overall just had everything we wanted from our stay there. There was no negative I can think of, other than we had to leave it!!

Very impressed
    • Superior Twin Room

The building is impressive - plenty of character, clean and well maintained. Mattress in my room was very comfy and the room had quite a big bathroom with a bath tub and a separate shower. Great breakfast - everyone will be able to find something for themselves. Lots of fresh fruit and veg and a ground coffee available. Delicious. I found staff helpful , friendly and polite. Very impressed and looking to stay there next time I;m in Łódź.

Fantastic hotel in Lodz!!!

The air conditionning was not working in my room. My mistake I've not informed immediately the staff.

Building and design is simply amazing, dinner and breakfast are made by "divine hands", standard room is quite comfortable... I expected bigger spaces (like a bigger space at the desk area), considering the dimensions of the other areas of the hotel. Very good gym and and incredible swimming pool... Staff EXTREMELY KIND, PROFESSIONAL AND HIGHLY EDUCATED. I'll be back again for sure in this incredible and stylish hotel once in Lodz.

Uniquely fantastic

Andel's is a great place to stay. Excellent service, accommodation and food. Located next to Manufaktura and Poznański Pałace it is an ideal location for tourists.

All worked well, nice traditional building in good area,...

The dinner was too small and expensive

All worked well, nice traditional building in good area, Good saunas and pool and great breakfast buffet. They even had a vegetarian/vegan corner.

The room was extra high which makes room even bigger.

We had to make our stay short one day and we notified about it during the check-in, but were not reimbursed for that.

The room was extra high which makes room even bigger.

Best in Łódź
    • Standard Suite

All was perfect. First of all hotel is extremely roomy. Interiors are above 4meters high! Brillant design and perfect cusine with lovely service, made my stay absolutely great experience.

My puppy was warmly welcomed and got way more kisses for...

The hidden costs for a pet and parking space (!)

My puppy was warmly welcomed and got way more kisses for goodbye than I did ;) Beautiful space, great for working from hotel from your laptop. Amazing pool, chilling SPA area. Friendly stuff.

Great hotel when travelling by car and want some relax in sauna/pool.

Too much glass walls to my taste. SPA center is little bit inconvenient - to get to pool you should cross common corridor, so travelling between sauna and pool is a bit unusual.

Premises and room size. Breakfast is excellent!

We absolutely loved the amount of space in our suite!

We absolutely loved the amount of space in our suite. We had other family members who stayed elsewhere but could easily visit us without invading our private area. The architecture & design of the room & hotel was stunning! Being able to walk to shopping was an added bonus during our stay. We will return to visit & stay!

Good location, excellent breakfast but avoid busy times especially with coach parties and conference

Bed not comfortable, back of hotel and air-conditioning noisy!

At the back of hotel, noisy from deliveries and on trash collection. Air conditioning in room very noisy unable to switch off in the evening. Contacted reception twice to ask how too, but to no avail. Was told it would switch off automatically at midnight but this did not happen until 00.30am!!

First class experince, good value

High quality hotel, very beautiful. The hotel's surrounding includes lots of good restaurants and shopping opportunities in historical environment.

Location and the facilities are amazing.

I didn’t manage to sleep - early in the morning they probably started cleaning the next door apartment which gave me impression that they were actually rebuilding the whole room! The bustle was followed by several heavy knocks on the wall so that I literally got scared.

Location and the facilities are amazing. The old textile factory became a really fancy place. The pool is great.

The staff members were incredibly helpful and professional.

The staff members were incredibly helpful and professional. The pool area on the top floor offers a lovely view of the surrounding area. The breakfast was delicious. We will definitely recommend this hotel to our friends.

Very excellent hotel!

The only thing we found wanting was that the underground parking is a bit awkward for a large car.

We just loved this hotel. Very impressive facility! Service was excellent, the building beautiful, facilities and rooms were clean and the rooftop pool spectacular! The staff were professional, helpful and very friendly. Can’t say enough about this one!

Fantastic hotel, my favourite.
    • Superior Twin Room

Just about the very best business hotel I stay at. I have a lot of experience as well. Everything is excellent, added with a fabulous Spa and swimming pool.

We enjoyed our stay , but food could be better...
    • Superior Suite

Well, after many times that we stayed in this hotel, we must say that breakfasts are not as good as before. Our meat-eater complained that the selection of cold meets was poor, and 2 vegetarians in our party stated that the vegetarian corner was extremely uninviting, with dry raw tofu bits, a few bowls of stale bean sprouts and dry salad and 2 jars of vege paste that looked quite revolting....Having said that - the first day we enjoyed some really yummy Asian food, with Tom-Kha soup and rice, but that was only for 1 day, for some visitors from Asia. Shame they do not visit every day... Also - in the cafe next to Reception one cannot enjoy coffee or tea with a piece of croissant or dry cake. Not everybody wants to have an elaborate dessert with their afternoon coffee. So - that's another tip...

As usual, the staff's behaviour was impeccable. The swimming pool was divine. A positive change: you do not have to sign a form EVERY single time you use a pool, like previously. Bravo, we are saving paper! :)

Excellent overall

Can’t drink milk so a little more creamer in the room would have been appreciated. Also creamer available at breakfast would be helpful

Architecture gorgeous. Room excellent

Unfortunately, I have experienced 2 negative points during...

Unfortunately, I have experienced 2 negative points during our visit. Point 1) The sauna was not open on 26.12. As we were planning a wellness day with massage and sauna, hours of pleasure has been missed Point 2) An "upgrade" for our next visit or a discount of the invoice due to the closed sauna was not offered to us

Excellent location, very good breakfast, friendly and helpful staff.
    • Superior Twin Room

Rooms could be a little bit bigger.

I was really nicely surprised when during breakfast waitress came with a cake wishing me happy birthday, as I was staying on the day of my actuall birthday, but did not mention that to anyone before. Well done Andels Crew :) very nice surprise :) Aditionally, no issue with leaving luggages after check out at the reception.

Usually very happy, but this round was a disappointment.

No where does the website or hotel inform you on the Spa restrictions. We booked the hotel and our massages for the trip in advance, excited to have a relaxing trip, which turned out to be a disappointment with the staff. The manager was on our side about the Spa's way of 'thinking' and was shocked how they treated clients.

I love staying at the Andel's Hotel as it's a perfect location for work, centrally located in Lodz, with parking, restaurants, ease of staff and right next to the shopping area. The duvet on the beds unfortunately have gone down in quality, as the innards have all bunched up and haven't been fixed. This was the same as a few months ago when I stayed here too. Otherwise the beds are very comfortable! The Spa does not accommodate any if you're interested in a massage. Do Not use the Spa. I highly advise against it. The staff there were very rude with very little knowledge, and experience in running such a facility.

• Superior Twin Room

No BBC World or CNN among TV channels. Unnecessarily complicated parking system.

Location. Comfort. Friendly and efficient room service. Large choice of breakfast.

Fantastic hotel - really enjoyed my stay.

Staff is helpful, but a bit cold - could use more of that "personal touch".

Breakfast is amazing, location is fantastic - well worth the stay and I'll be coming back! :-)

Highly disappointed.
    • Superior Twin Room

This hotel used to be pretty good, but now has dramatically deteriorated. Already last time I complaint about it but I decided to give it another chance, unfortunately didn't pass again. The room was very stuffy and small, not clean! The bath was full of someone's hair - so disgusting. The receptionists are very passive, not ready to solve your problems. Staff service at breakfast not smiling and slow. Hotel parking underground has such small parking lots that our car couldn't fit. We paid a lot and we expected a lot, unfortunately felt like in an average hostel.

The location is the only advantage of this place, choice at breakfast is okay.

Gorgeously renovated red brick factory turned top hotel

This is a very nice hotel. The rooms are modern and stylish, the bathroom was enormous with floor heating, and the bed was very comfortable. The location is also great, as there's an entire mall with a number of interesting restaurants and cafes right there, as well as a huge park. We had breakfast delivered to the room and it was great. Perfect, even.

Beautiful and modern hotel, best choice and good value for money
    • Superior Twin Room

Poor TV channels - only one German channel with some music. It was crowded this weekend but still way to slow service in the hotel bar.

Excellent bed, nice and spacious room and bathroom, friendly staff. Very good breakfast for reasonable price. It was my third time in Lodz and third time in this wonderful hotel.

Nice stay near manufactura
    • Superior Twin Room

elevators system with cards is as always in all hotels - not working good.

large quiet hotel with big rooms. All items were in perfect condition. Good breakfast and fast wifi

Breakfast was awesome.

The bathroom was not guest friendly. No towel holder near the shower or sink. Limited counter space. Rooms were long and skinny, tight accommodations.

Breakfast was awesome. Very helpful staff.

It was our fifth visit to andels Lodz this year. The service level deteriorates, unfortunately
    • Superior Twin Room

Our room was not serviced (cleaned) for... 3 days!!!!!!!!!

I do not eat bacon. However, the breakfast, as usual, offer a lot of variety and was on good European level. Coffee cups should be bigger

Breakfast was excellent.

Restaurant was pretentious and not value for money.

Breakfast was excellent. The rooms very modern and comfortable beds. Spa facilities excellent and awesome swimming pool.

Perfect location in the Manufaktura complex.
    • Superior Twin Room

It is a minor thing but the tv set was not working properly.

Perfect location in the Manufaktura complex. Staff very friendly, smiling and helpful. Tasty breakfast with an enormous choice of food. Standard room was big enough. Swimming pool and spa area very nice, great view of the city when you are swimming. The price was very reasonable for what you got.

Breathtaking Hotel
    • Superior Twin Room

Breathtaking hotel full of history and great adventures. Where once was Europe's biggest factory for fabrics now there is an amazing hotel, a huge mall, great bars and restaurants and most of all there is atmosphere. The entrance is beautiful, the rooms dito and the facilities superb. The breakfast is weart iot to skipp diner the night before. Wifi best ever experienced.

Overall a lovely weekend getaway for the family to lodz!

The swimming pool is great once inside the water. Otherwise, the air is very hot and extremely dry. It is unfortunately not a place to sit and relax even though the facilities are there, due to the heating system. Could be better if the water was warmer in the pool and heating turned down a little perhaps?

The bed was the best ever. Decor amazing. Breakfast delicious for the whole family with the exception of the coffee - was a bit bitter. The swimming pool fabulous, gym good, service excellent.

Great place to stay :)

Hotel was lovely, very modern but having a nod to the industrial history of the building, with exposed brick work and steels. Room was spacious and comfortable, with very high ceilings and the Wi-Fi, although not the quickest, still worked. There were some English channels which meant I could watch a movie in my room. When you're travelling alone, these small details matter! My room overlooked a busy road but the noise was blocked out by the very efficient double-glazing so this didn't disturb me.

One of my favourite hotels i have been at

All was just perfect! My second time to stay at this hotel. Breakfast choise - all you can wish for! Literally - such a variety of food. Outstanding staff boyh at the reception and restaurant. Safe parking (additional costs); shopping mall located by the hotel; quiet, spacious room and bathroom; walk in shower and bath tub; clean; bed super comfy as well as pillows. Swimming pool available and bar at the lobby. Interrior very modern.

The restaurant is great.
    • Superior Twin Room

For the size of the hotel the rooms were a little cramped. The entry hall is a bit like an airport it's huge and the bar is rather lost in it.

The restaurant is great. We had dinner and it was besutufukly cooked and presented. Although it is a walk or tram ride from the centre the hotel is well situated and an interesting building

Art accommodation in Lodz

In the hotel they expect you to pay cash for everything apart from your room. Sky bar was very busy but only one bar lady serving.

Arty design....lovely studio like apartment room, a minutes walk from the open square shopping centre....which has some good restaurants...really enjoyed the Israeli restaurant....great pubs and an all nite beach bar

Definitely the cool place to stay.
    • Superior Twin Room

Would like to stay longer than just one night.

The building and the building! Nicely renovated old manufacture. Rooms with old high ceilings, corridors huge with some old machinery pieces exhibited. Excellent breakfast. Underground parking with direct access to lobby. Spa premises on top floor with views over Lodz. A cool place to stay.

Best hotel in Lodz

quite expensive hotel. Parking lots are really tiny, uncomfortable to use.

One of the best hotel in Lodz. Breakfast are amazing, SPA and swimming pool are really nice. Rooms are quite big , but for me to much white color on the wall :-)

Lodz a good place to visit
    • Superior Twin Room

Couldn't fault it. Would definitely stay again.

We were visiting family so knew of the hotel from previous visits to Lodz. Staying there was a real treat. Loved how the old factory features were incorporated in the design of the hotel; room very comfortable; clean and well equipped; good variety of food at breakfast; staff always pleasant and helpful and location excellent for city centre. Lodz has such an interesting history and the city should not be overlooked as a destination rather viewed as a different experience to Cracow and Warsaw.

Lovely stay in Lodz
    • Standard Suite

The daily cleaning of the hotel room, the inprecise information given by hotel staff, e.g. they gave us a number to call a cab that didn't work at night time.

The room, the architecture, the furniture design, the varyiety of the sanitary equipment, the spacious lobby, the sauna, spa, delicious breakfast, spacious room, the location in between the manufactura area.

Rich breakfst option.
    • Superior Twin Room

A little bit crowded at breakfast with an eating hall atmosphere, different to other angelo viennahouse venues...

Rich breakfst option. Very next neighbourhod with lots of options...

Very pleasant

Well designed rooms Comfortable bed Amzing swimming pool Very good breakfast and tasty food in the restaurant The staff is very friendly and ready to answer all questions or requirements

Will Definitely Stay Here Again

The only relatively minor problem is that the room is designed with an ambient light that comes through the wall from the bathroom (hard to explain this exactly), but which obviously isn't good in the middle of the night in a completely darkened room when your partner goes to the loo. Couldn't really understand what the designer was thinking on that one. But, everything else was perfect.

The staff were friendly and professional. The room was clean and beautiful, with high ceilings and creature comforts, like climate control, comfy bathrobes and slippers, shower and tub, spacious bathroom and room. The pool was really special, as well as the sauna and relaxation rooms. Quiet and sophisticated with lots to do nearby.

Staff are very helpful and family friendly.

Just the coffee

Staff are very helpful and family friendly. The room was excellent and very clean. The breakfast was very well stocked and had everything you could want apart from decent coffee. Has a roof top pool that is spectacular.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

The best hotel in Łódź

The only bad thing is that you can't block the light from the bathroom (glass wall feature), so you wake up your partner with super bright light in the bedroom if you want to use the bathroom at night. There should be at least a blind or something.

Everything is just great. Good sized rooms, amazing huge bed, cool design, perfect location. The swimming pool is awesome and the whole hotel is really high standard. Have stayed there several times and will definitely be coming back.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Not a bad base to explore the town.
    • Superior Twin Room

Size of the room was disappointing. The staff on arrival were indifferent. They did not make my day either. Signage from the car park to Reception was well worn out and required telepathy. Design of the room service trolleys was inadequate.

I loved the location, the ease of arrival and parking, the conversion of the building, the idea and the space. Proximity to the other Manufaktura facilities was great.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Amazing hotel, location!
    • Standard Suite

Spectacular design, location, beautifull swimingpool with amazing view. Apartment with fantastic size, design. I really love this place and recommend to all people!

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Best house in Lodz, for sure
    • Superior Twin Room

Parking in Garage is bit tricky as extremely narrow driveway, parking slots and many pillers. With mid size car you need to reverse back and forth few times to drive around any corner. But no prob when being most careful.

Best house in Lodz, for sure

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Super breakfast but terrible coffee:-(.
    • Superior Twin Room

Parking is a nightmare! Have never seen anything like that in my life!!!!

Super breakfast but terrible coffee:-(. Super location! Extra spacious and comfortable rooms

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Location - many restaurants, cinema and shopping mall just 2...
    • Superior Twin Room

Walls are not soundproof at all, I could easily listen to phone conversation of my neighbour, even heard replies of person he spoke to :) which is really surprising for hotel of this class garage not easy to manouver for some of the drivers at least :)

Location - many restaurants, cinema and shopping mall just 2 min away, swimming pool and fitness area, friendly staff, very good morning meal at the bar - served after 9.30 for those who pass on breakfest

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

great hotel with arrogant staff

The staff is awfully arrogant for most of them...they need to be trained and remember that the clients give them business..

Beautiful hotel with nice design...rooms are clean and comfy...breakfast and dinner are very tasty

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Location, good bed, good pillows, staff very supportive.

Restaurant nothing special

Location, good bed, good pillows, staff very supportive. Nicely designed and spacey bathroom. Hotel is located in a beautifully rebuild old factory. Really cool place to stay with all the right business hotel capabilities.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Good stay, but littlebit overrated

- cold room design - lack of space in the room, especially while having a room service table inside - no large quilt on king-size bed (two small ones instead) - only 70 degrees in sauna - unsatisfying value to money ratio

- wonderful breakfast which is served in an outstanding from - very professional and kind service - beautiful common spaces - very good location - pool with a stunning view - large and comfortable restroom with both shower and bathtub, plus heated floor) - good WiFi internet connection - nice room service meals

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Excellent, an absolute treat!

The curtains in our bedroom we're letting quite some light through ( this was not the case in the living room area, where our child slept, and also not the case at our previous stays.) So maybe it was just that one room.

Our third stay here, and again it was absolutely excellent. We got upgraded to a huge apartment which was perfect as we were staying with our kid and there was plenty of space to run around. Everything from housekeeping, bed, food, pool and Spa facilities was great. We will definitely stay here again when back in Lodz.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Great staff and great atmosphere

For me personally the pillows were too soft and lack of English TV channels but that is only a very small thing as far as we're concerned.

The staff were super friendly and helpful. The hotel looked great and had character and atmosphere. The room was really nice - loved the bookshelves. The pool was excellent but changing area could be bigger or have a family changing area - my 6 year old son was upset by a girl being in the men's changing room!!!!

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

must visit when staying in Łódź

real shame that artificial bread for breakfast not so good comparing to Polish make

great bed and bathroom, quiet room and great rooftop swimming pool with the city skyline panoramic view!

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

Good hotel in excelent location but overpriced
    • Superior Twin Room

The pool appears a bit dirty, and spa is really basic, it is more like a gym in the mall. It may be a detail, but in such a hotel I would expect good coffee machine at breakfast and more than one - each day we had to queque to get coffee which wasn't even tasty.... Plus, TV doesn't work well and there was only a couple of channels available.

Very good location, everything in the vincinity, nice decor, spacious rooms with comfy beds.

Browse Vienna House Andel's Lodz traveller photo gallery